[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: GradeAUnderA_Channel_Icon.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GradeAUnderA_Channel_Icon.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
What does /b/ think of him?
>>
complaining cunt

i hate his voice
>>
>>682920814
Looks like Homestar Runner with a big chin
>>
>>682920895
if you think he's complaining it means that you are a stupid cunt, sorry
>>
>>682920814
youtube sjw
whining cunt
>>
>>682921018
>shilling this hard
>>
>>682921061
>sjw
wut
>>
>>682920814
He's pretty good. I hate when he makes political jokes because its low hanging shit, and usually he has pretty good arguments or observations and what not.
>>
>>682920814
He is actually funny.
I dont really like when he exposes other YouTubers, he may be right, but makes him look like a whining cunt.
>>
>>682921150
samefagging shills
>>
>>682920814

you mean "you wut mate" and "alrigh'" man?
>>
>Hey guys, in this vídeo, i will show You why this is bad with obvious observations, also, my fans can't make their own opinions, so they need me to have one
>>
a little whiny
>>
>>682921329
This.
>>
>>682921438
We are talking about GradeA not Keemstar
>>
>>682920814
>thinks he's popular
>thinks his opinion matters
>bitches like a mother fucker
>still pretty fun though
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x479
This guy in disguise.
>>
File: leafy.jpg (6 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
leafy.jpg
6 KB, 231x218
nothing on leafy

this guy is so 4chan
>>
>>682921150
>>682921063
>>682921018
>>682920895
>>682921345
why do we care about this faggot again? He makes vids to bitch about shit - the premise is alright but since he's complaining he's seen has whiny - and he is\, especially since he got flustered some nigger did a reaction vid to his whole vid while sitting there and just nodding (one hell of an awkward troll). He took it down, but that won't stop the arguing. A better topic instead of complaining and he'd do better - he's tapping a copper market when he should be looking for silver and gold.
>>
>>682920814
Annoying voice Quality, Shitty Movie Maker video edit
>High quality Oldschool YouTuber

I love him and his opinion, but I do enjoy IHE and Colossal way more. But at least Grades Videos are kinda long and he also do reach something with his point of view.
>>
As soon ad he had made an opinion of someone there I no way in hell the person can redeem themselves. Also his arguments are the equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and screaming out "LALALALALALALALA I CUNT HEAR YOU" also that fucking accent and the guy is just a fucking cheap middle school teacher that thinks the world of himself because he did 4 year degree and regurgitates information, probably pandering to the syllabus like every other middle school teacher in the UK. Source on that? I studied an education degree.
>>
>>682922484
he essentially copied the vid, which is what had gradeaundera flustered, so everyone knows.
>>
>>682920814
sometimes mildly entertaining but never enough for me to watch an entire video
>>
>>682920814
Complains about stuff that doesn't need complaining about.
>>
Is there at least one YouTuber (expect Boxxy) /b/ loves?
>>
I use to like him, but not anymore. Drama whore.
>>
>>682920814
has a classic feel

i dont know why someone like you always has to come here and ask about things that are good just so you try to take away from its purity
>>
>>682922821
leafyishere
>>
File: you dont say.jpg (12 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
you dont say.jpg
12 KB, 261x193
>>682922934
Yeah. Saw already a shitload of threads about 4chans most beloved youtube cyber bully lol :D
>>
>>682921018
>>682921150
>>682922217
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>682922217
So, a 20 year old manchild that makes unoriginal jokes, probably never had a real job in his life, lives with his parents represents 4chan? Couldn't agree more...
>>
>>682923757
thats what i was getting at. plus the amount of cringe threads on /b/ is in itself quite cringe which is another similarity to leafy
>>
BITTAH
>>
>>682921329

This precisely. I loved the video where he jokingly over analyze stuff, but his latest videos about "youtube drama" (how is this even a thing?) are a bit shitty.
>>
>>682924347
>"youtube drama" (how is this even a thing?)
It's actually a thing since Keemfag launched his 1st video and the Lp-Community had to give their shitty opinions on this crap
>>
>>682920814
he went from amusing observational gripes to annoying bitching in the last few months.And at this point his accent is due more to keemstar's cock than anything else.
>>
>Sounds like he started drooling heavily and forgot how to swallow.
>Shitty sense of humour
>Only mildly original
>Picks retarded things to complain about

His only upsides are that his vocabulary is pretty funny and I have a hardon for British accents.
>>
>>682923757
Does he really live with his parents? Thought they're or were drug addicts? I will definitely move out after i have a job bcuz of my alcoholic parents
>>
>>682925324
Im not sure, i mean, he get a lot of money from YouTube, só, he can affort to live by himself
>>
>>682925859
Yeah. 1000 Klicks are like 60 cents after all the taxes. His videos do gain like 1 million klicks after 2-3 days, also around 600€. He uploads also a video a day and it isn't like his channel doesn't grow no more. He's also selling merch, so i think that he should have a shitload of money.
>>
not for me
>>
>>682920814
What's his nationality?
>>
>>682927928
English
>>
>>682927975
>english
>clearly a paki
>>
>>682928030
Wut
>>
Seen a few videos, he makes some valid points but is quite annoying, if I'm high enough I can watch and enjoy most of the content, otherwise it's kinda dull.
>>
He's funny. But, after his last couple of videos and the screen cap someone posted of him asking a reddit mod to remove a thread because it annoyed him.... He's kind of a hypocrite.

But I'll be damned of "girly drinks and manly drinks" doesn't make me laugh every time.
>>
>>682920814
i just noticed his head is a dick
>>
>>682920814
he is fucking Adolf Hitler of my NAtzi vagina
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.