[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a few questions about penises and I felt like this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26
File: penis.jpg (933 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
933 KB, 3264x2448
I have a few questions about penises and I felt like this is the best place to ask them.

When you're in bed and jacking off, do you have to take your pants and underwear off?
When you take your pants off, does it stay in the same place or pop up?
Do you really wake up hard every morning? When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
What does it feel like when it's soft? When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
Do your balls ever get too hot or too cold? When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?

Thanks in advance. I'm just really curious.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 460x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 460x297
Tits or GTFO
>>
>felt like this is the best place to ask them
>>
>>681594619
What in the actual fuck is this post? Are you 14 or something?
>>
File: 1412805096542.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1412805096542.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>681594619
>>
>>681594919

Because all of you are giant cocks I felt like this is the best place. I could ask on tumblr, but I really don't want to hear about their phantom trans-something penises, I want to hear about real penises.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>681594919

I could ask on Tumblr, but I'd rather hear about real dicks and not phantom dicks.
>>
>>681594875

I'll post pictures of my tits if you answer my questions about your dick. Also, I'd like a pic, if you have one. Thanks.
>>
>>681594619
1. I just pull them down
2. Up
3. No
4. It feels like a soft dick touching your leg. and no... dicks don't "leak" when aroused...
5. Too hot yes, then they get uncomfortable, and not really, just sit with your legs open really.
>>
>>681594619
it feels like a dick
>>
>>681594619
underage b&
>>
File: 7kWNnJT.gif (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
7kWNnJT.gif
4 MB, 720x404
I don't frequently wake up with a bone but maybe that's cuz I'm a cuck.
My dick generally lays against my stomach while laying down.
My balls are fine I never really notice of they are cold or not.
I don't really ever think about seating positions
>>
File: 1450466644824.png (91 KB, 491x500) Image search: [Google]
1450466644824.png
91 KB, 491x500
>>681594619
>no
>pops up
>only if youre 12, and it feels the same as needing to stretch your back out
>when its soft is just a fucking body part, like your ear
>no. it shapes over time to your legs, you should never even think about it
>>
Only take my pants and underwear off when I'm all home alone or in the middle of the night.
>>
File: 1248407710429s.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1248407710429s.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>681594619
No, but it makes cleanup much easier.
?
Only if I have to pee. Not usually, it's a bladder thing.
Soft. No, hardons can happen for all kinds of unarousing reasons. And leaking is usually reserved for "this chick wants it" situations, kind of like salivating before a meal.
Balls are the most temperature resistant human organ. You have to be seriously sick for them to be more than too dry or sweaty. They are nothing like boobs in this regard. They retract instinctively just enough to avoid damage.

And you're right, an anonymous message board is a pretty good place to get responses to these kinds of questions. But apply careful critical thinking.
>>
>>681594619
>Nope, just pulled down a bit
>Depends how hard it is, if its loike a half chub it stays, fully erect it will pop up with a fury
>Yes, sometimes you want to get off right away, alot of times its just kinda there.
>Doesnt feel like much of anything soft, but when youre particularly hard you can feel the pressure from all the blood
>Only when super aroused
>No temperature issues
>No, but occasionally you sit on them and that fucking hurts
>>
>tumblrfag asking about penises on 4chan

I smell cancer and autism btw
>>
>>681594619
balls need to be at a slightly lower temperature than the rest of the body, which is why they hang out in the first place.

They raise or lower depending on external temperature. It's a lot easier to sit on your balls on a hot summer day than in the middle of winter.

It is technically possible for testicles to retract back into the body as a result of trauma or being attacked by a bear

>the more you know
>>
>>681595343

Really? I was trying to think about the whole situation and I thought it would be really restricting to jerk off with pants on. But I'm thinking about it and I think men's pants and underwear are probably less restrictive, so that makes sense.
>>
>>681594619
Tits or gtfo.

>When you're in bed and jacking off, do you have to take your pants and underwear off?
No. I do just because it's more comfortable but i can slip it through the zipper of my pants.

>When you take your pants off, does it stay in the same place or pop up?
Depends on if I'm hard or not.

>Do you really wake up hard every morning? When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
It's not every morning for me but most. It happens because of our bladder is pressing on our prostate. Jacking off w/ morning wood is awesome because I stay harder without any effort imho.

>What does it feel like when it's soft? When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
Feels like skin? No... only when I'm turned on or jacking off.

>Do your balls ever get too hot or too cold? When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?

yes. When they get cold they "shrivel up" to get closer to the warmth of my body. Too hot and they sag. I don't have the problem with sitting down but I've heard it is a problem for some.
>>
File: 1435621048857.jpg (53 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1435621048857.jpg
53 KB, 600x636
>>681595407
>cleanup
you disgust me.
>>
File: 0008 - iKYzROU.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0008 - iKYzROU.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>681594619
>When you're in bed and jacking off, do you have to take your pants and underwear off?
No, just whip it out through the zipper
Depends on Jeans I guess?
>Do you really wake up hard every morning? When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
Heart begins to pump faster when you wake up, blood just rushes to your penis and the rest of your body, not much sexual arousal
>What does it feel like when it's soft? When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
Think of a finger without bones, warm but soft, and it exudes pre cum so as to not damage sperm during ejaculation, so only when we're aroused
>Do your balls ever get too hot or too cold? When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?
Yes on the temperature, when they get cold testicles shrivel up to conserve heat and save sperm, sitting down I've never had to think about positioning.
>>
>>681595546
>>681595343
who the fuck jerks it with their pants on? do you wear super loose pants or do you have a tiny dick or what?

Just being hard in your pants is fucking uncomfortable and obvious to anybody nearby, there's no room to jack it
>>
>>681594619

No, but it helps.

If you're hard, pops up. If not, gravity.

Not every morning, but I usually fuck the gf before I go to sleep. Didn't tonight, so I probably will wake up hard tomorrow.

It doesn't feel like anything really, it's like asking what your labia feel like not aroused. As for the fluid question, you only get pre-cum when you're close to orgasm.

Yeah. Not cold ever, but they definitely can get too hot. And I don't think about it consciously, but I never launch myself ass-first into a chair the way girls do. Don't want a nutsplosion.
>>
File: femanon.1358407359037.cocks.png (399 KB, 768x546) Image search: [Google]
femanon.1358407359037.cocks.png
399 KB, 768x546
>>681595445
Knowing that won't stop it.
>>
>>681595546
Our pants and underwear are designed to let up whip it out.
>>
>>681595546
>>681595750
I would have my pants and underwear pulled down of course, so I could pull up quickly if my parents would be somewhere close. It just isn't comforting as having your pants and underwear completely off. That's why I only jerk off at nights or when my parents aren't home.
>>
>>681595925
that checks out. carry on anon.
>>
>>681594619
No, but it makes it easier.

If I'm erect, it flops a bit. Only pops up if you're standing a purposely pull you shorts down without giving it room to free itself.

No. And no, generally I wake up hard because I have to piss. But, then, pissing turns me on so sometimes I mess around whilst peeing myself. Luckily the wife's into it to but we rarely do thus because of cleanup time. Oops, TMI.

>What does it feel like when it's soft?
Like an thick, tubular earlobe.

>When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
I don't leak precum, not all guys do.

Well, the scrotum usually shrinks up to keep them warm or gets loose to cool them. To cold is rarely am issue. Too hot can gappen in summer, I hate it when my ball sack sticks to the inside of my thigh. Ill pull the boys off my leg and adjust them if no one us looking.
>>
File: 1460025553116.gif (2 MB, 158x158) Image search: [Google]
1460025553116.gif
2 MB, 158x158
>>681595221
all is true
>>
File: 1457313371929.gif (4 MB, 426x236) Image search: [Google]
1457313371929.gif
4 MB, 426x236
>>681595590
>>681594875
"Tits or GTFO" is reserved for attention seeking whores, who start a thread or derail a thread solely for the sake of being recognized as female. This individual is simply asking about dicks and in no way indicated their possession or lack thereof of its. Coulda been born without a benus, we don't know their life. Please use "Tits or GTFO" properly in the future.
>>
File: 1274736096465.jpg (815 KB, 1104x949) Image search: [Google]
1274736096465.jpg
815 KB, 1104x949
>>681594619
1. Not always, but it's more comfortable to. Sometimes just around my ankles.
2. My dick is too big for my pants to not hold it down.
3. Not every morning, but most. The feeling I have is "well shit I've gotta piss but this damned erection is getting in my way." I'm hard, but not horny.
4. Ehhh? It feels like a flaccid dick. Like soft, warm flesh with a tube along the bottom. Very sensitive to heat/cold/pain. 4.5 precum only happens after stimulation. I don't precum often, but I can have 2-3 ejaculations before "losing steam".
5. Balls, like any other part of your body, can get too hot or too cold. I don't know about other guys, but when I sit down I have to kind of "flop" my package forward or risk hurting myself. This is an automatic reflex because I've been doing it since I was 3-4 years old. There have been times I've accidentally sat on my balls and it is one of the most painful and embarrassing things you can do.
God help you if you're sitting on them in the car when you hit a speedbump.

I love science.
>>
>>681595718
You don't want a mess, then sit on it.
>>
>>681596247
suck my dick you white knighting faggot
>>
>>681596324
>"suck my dick"
>calls him a faggot
>>
>>681596473
faggots suck dick, do they not?
>>
>>681596259

Thanks for the answer! Followup question...when you say you "flop" is it like it's an arm or a leg? Like you can move your dick and balls without input from the rest of your body?
>>
File: 1451693051983.png (53 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1451693051983.png
53 KB, 454x453
>>681595407
Are you fucking stupid anon? Balls are the least temperature resistant human organ. That is why our nutsack muscles pull them up close to our body when they get too cold and drop away from our body when they get too hot.
>>
>>681596566
Faggots also get dicks sucked faggot
>>
File: 1461444489744.jpg (205 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461444489744.jpg
205 KB, 900x675
Not Really
Sometimes
Only if i didnt go pissing b4 going to bed. And no, its not like i have to jerk off.
It does not leak any fluid when hard except for precum.
>Do your balls ever get too hot or too cold?
Sometimes they get cold.
>When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?
I really hate it when they hang out while walking n shit or sticking to the skin on hot days.
>>
>>681595590
??? does the zipper not hurt your pants? i think they're sharp
>>
>>681596247
While I do agree with you, this post here:
>>681595208
said tits would be shown after question was answered. So, in this case, TITS or GTFO fits nicely.
>>
File: balls.1368050810500.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
balls.1368050810500.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>681596616
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat-based_contraception
>>
>>681594619
Yes but not necessary.
When flaccid it hangs down, when erect it pops up.
>Do you really wake up hard every morning?
Frequently, maybe 50:50.
>When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
No but it makes it easier to get going. Especially with your SO next to you.
In the hand it feels like loose skin over a firm flesh with a squishy tip.
>When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
Only when sexually aroused. An erection doesn't always mean arousal.
>Do your balls ever get too hot or too cold? When you sit down?
> No, but some people sweat more.
>Are you always having to think about positioning?
No, unless they are not sitting comfortably in our underwear, or feel bunched up or sticky from sweat.
>Thanks in advance. I'm just really curious.
Your welcome
>>
File: 1277058945338.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1277058945338.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
>>681596573
I give my pelvis a slight thrust forward to swing them like I would swing long hair around.
There's a muscle I can flex in the groin that will make my dick "jump", and there's another that will make my testis retract (slightly) but I can't move anything enough to get it out of the way.

Also pic for the betafags who want tits.
>>
>>681596777
checked but stupid question
>>
File: IMG_2838392_839384_28383.jpg (120 KB, 700x694) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838392_839384_28383.jpg
120 KB, 700x694
my dick bigger than all of yous
dont jerk off got bitches giving me top
>>
>>681596918

Hey hey hey, where's the picture of your dick though? Where's the dick? I want to see a picture, of your dick, on those board, on my computer screen. Your entire dick, not just like, an artistic photo of a shadow of your dick, the entirety of the dick. I would really like to see it. I am extremely gay and I love dick. Show me. Show me the dick
>>
>>681594619
I actually prefer to take my pants off but leave my underwear on with the elastic just behind and supporting my balls. The bit of pressure there helps me get off more easily.

If I'm not erect it's just in the same place. If it is erect it pops up a little, though mine doesn't bend straight up, it bends down and a little to the left. Different dicks bend in different directions.

So there are two kinds of unconscious erections. One is by arousal, the other is a reflex action that stops you peeing in your sleep, since you have to really push to pee while erect. Though sometimes the latter gets you aroused simply because you're erect, and you have an association with being erect and getting off.

Kinda like an earlobe I guess? The bit without cartilage.

It's more about duration usually. The longer I've been hard, the more likely I am to start leaking.

All the time. The underside gets really sweaty and uncomfortable, and can stick to my leg if my underwear isn't properly situated. I particularly enjoy having the underside of my balls licked when they're like that. So goddamn satisfying.

> When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?
I never really have to think about it unless I'm sitting on something that's coming up into my crotch, like a saddle. Though sometimes I have to readjust because they moved from swelling or shrinking via temperature change, or my underwear moved too much from moving to a sitting position.
>>
>>681595221

Dicks absolutely leak when aroused, the fuck?
Do you not produce any precum or what?
>>
File: 1364610827852.jpg (94 KB, 480x418) Image search: [Google]
1364610827852.jpg
94 KB, 480x418
>>681597384
>dicks absolutely leak when aroused.
I take it you have a lot of experience with dicks?
>>
>>681594619
I take my pants off but put my dick through my underwear hole, so i dont get ass sweat on my bed.
>>
>>681594619
No and no. Pull em down a bit.

Pops up but mine has a decent upwards curve so it often just lays on me.

Not every morning and no not aroused, more annoyed than anything.

feels rather pliable but has rebound. the chin is probably a decent analog for the feeling

It doesn't always leak, nor does it leaking mean I'm aroused.

They handle themselves just fine, nature kind of helped with that. and finally, no, unless you have super saggy testicles you don;t have anything to worry about, but it can get uncomfortable to have your legs too close together or even in some crossed positions.

cheers.
>>
File: 4chan.1444173560858.jpg (125 KB, 325x907) Image search: [Google]
4chan.1444173560858.jpg
125 KB, 325x907
>>681597571
Indeed.
>>
>>681597571

You're right
>>
File: 2016-04-27 23.50.20.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-27 23.50.20.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Yes
>>
>>681596573
Ye
>>
>>681597384
Different anon here, I only leak during intense fapping.
>>
>>681594619
Normally putting your underwear down around your thighs is fine. Sometimes dicks spring up. Sometimes you wake up hard, sometimes not, and having one doesn't necessarily mean that you're aroused; they're mostly just an inconvenience. They're pretty smooth and squishy when they're soft. The leaking fluid part is only when you orgasm, or reach your climax in sex or in masturbation. Yes ball temperature is an issue. I crush my balls a lot when I sit down, which is why you see 'manspreading.' Tits now please
>>
I undo the zip/buttonfly and pull my underwear down just enough, but I don't really let myself spurt everywhere, I typically take it to the bathroom.
Depends on if i'm fully hard or not
No, but it happens often
>When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
No, it is more of an annoyance than anything.
Like a mass of boneless flesh
The second one
I don't feel much other than pain or sweatiness, the rest is pretty ignorable
>When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?
No, but if I sat down in a wrong way I know it and adjust
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
heres some cocknow tits & pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>>681594619
I don't jack off in bed, I'm a germ freak, so I usually jerk off naked in the bathroom followed by a shower.

Pop up if it's hard, otherwise it just dangles

Not every morning, if I'm in class or something and start to get sleepy and start to doze off, I almost always get a boner. If I wake up with a boner I'm almost always too tired to have sex.

When I'm soft I usually don't have much feeling unless someone touches it, and Only when really aroused

No, the only probably I have with my balls is if my underwears to tight and they don't have enough room, my balls defiantly sag or shriver up depending on the weather, but I don't feel it. I've never had problems with sitting on my own balls.

K
>>
Does getting a handjob feel the same as masturbating by yourself? Is it better? Is it worse?
>>
>>681598315
Tits
>>
File: 1274768287052.jpg (117 KB, 352x259) Image search: [Google]
1274768287052.jpg
117 KB, 352x259
>>681598315
Way better if they know how to not hurt the dick. You can just relax and enjoy the experience without having to worry about taking yourself there.
>>
>>681598315
Depends, better if she's not a total retard
>>
>>681598422

I'm not a girl you fucking idiot. Do you want to see pictures of my hairy man nipples?
>>
>>681597571
Ummm... who's dick doesn't leak precum when aroused for an extended period of times?.. Maybe if the retards on /b/ didn't just jerk off for 30 seconds every hour they would know how their god damn genitals are supposed to work. Fuck off and go sex another human being then take notes on it and kill yourself.. this species is fucked
>>
>>681598315
worse, usually. spit on it a little, use your mouth is better.

men know how to pleasure themselves better. just like a chick knows how to get her self off quicker better, and men struggle with it.

spit on it and suck, use your gag to get more saliva and no teeth ffs.
>>
>>681594619
>I have a few questions about penises and I felt like this is the best place to ask them.

I usually jack in the bathroom. Pants off. Undies to the side.

Mostly just hangs there. Pops up if hard.

More when you're young (or don't pee before bed), less as you get older.

When you do wake up hard, is it like you're sexually aroused and want to have sex right away?
Sometimes, usually it's just uncomfortable.

Soft and spongy.

When you get hard, does it always leak fluid or is that just when you're really aroused?
For me, only if aroused for a lengthy period (5-10 mins).

Yes. Hence the phrases "hot as balls" and "freezing my nits off".

When you sit down, are you always having to think about positioning?
Not always, but you know when you get it wrong.

>>
>>681598315
there's a mental aspect to it which helps but dry hands suck no matter who is doing it.
>>
>>681598315
y'know how you cant tickle yourself the same way someone else can? It's like that. Your own hand is great but someone else's is actually completely different. Whether or not it's better is opinion.
>>
>>681596777
Different person, but it doesn't hurt too much because the zipper doesn't grate the dick because I'm not thrusting my dick into my hand, thus the pants move or stay with my body.
>>
>>681598315
No, because your hand is a sensitive thing and you feel both sides of the feedback alone. It is way different when you get one from someone else. It can be better, but mostly worse because a guy has their entire life to perfect getting themself off. The time someone else has around my dick is fucking tiny compared to that.
>>
File: santa-cum.1387700577663.hj.png (559 KB, 328x809) Image search: [Google]
santa-cum.1387700577663.hj.png
559 KB, 328x809
>>681598315
Different. Depends on skill and relationship, and is way subjective. I'd rather stick it in something, personally.
>>
>>681598666
I've never had a problem with dry hands. In most cases, I have more of a problem with lube of some sort, be it spit or actual lube.
>>
>>681598315
From a purley stimulation standpoint it's worse (nobody knows how to get you off better than you). But because someone else is doing it who is hopefully attractive- it's better because you're more horny.
>>
>>681598666
>dem trips
If you have loose skin around your cock, you don't need lube so long as they don't cause friction when jerking.
>>
>>681594619
I post dick u post tit?
>>
>>681594619
1) Usually yes
2) Goes up, obviously, since it was constrained by the pants.
3) Not necessarily. Depends on: if I have to piss (the dick gets hard so I don't piss myself), or if I'm horny. Sometimes I wake up horny, sometimes I dont. If the dick is hard doesn't really matter.
4) It feels... fleshy? What kind of question is that? It doesn't leak anything. If aroused there are 2 instances when something gets out: the precum (google it) and the cumming itself.
5) No. Positioning in such a way that the balls are comfortable is unconscious, I don't need to think about it.
>>
Don't mind me rolling for something unrelated.
>>
Rall
>>
Rell
>>
Rill
>>
>>681600273
>>681600337
>>681600430
>>681600502
I shall mind. What's this about?
>>
Roll 1
>>
three hunnit
designer clothes oh this man be rockin labels
hella bandz rubber bands or hella bank rolls
>>
>>681600593
Don't worry about it
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.