[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, next month i'll be visiting amsterdam and berlin, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6
File: heroina.gif (119 KB, 460x296) Image search: [Google]
heroina.gif
119 KB, 460x296
hey, next month i'll be visiting amsterdam and berlin, and i really want to try heroin, since there's none in my country. can someone ask me a few questions? like, is it hard to find in those cities? what's the best way to use it?
>>
please, no dumbass fags that reaproche hard drugs. don't be a kid, it's my body
>>
>>681155993
heroin , isnt russia the best place to go ?
>>
>>681155993
no no no no dont do it op. Try lsd, shrooms, or something similar.
>>
>>681155993
correction: can someone RESPOND me a few questions*
>>
What fucking country has no heroin
>>
>>681156221
already tried lsd (pure lsd, cost me a lot, but it's better then nbome) and mushrooms, man. i wanna try a opiate
>>
>>681156301
south america in general, man. i'm from brazil. brazil has no importations of heroin. only cocaine. lots of it...
>>
>>681156407
You're a fucking idiot, go do it. It's going to be the best you will ever feel. Have fun trying to chase that for years.
>>
>>681156802
like a junky? i'll only try in this trip, can't buy in my country at all, so fuck it
>>
>>681156975
If you say so OP, but it's like the whole "don't have sex on x" thing. If you spoil yourself by feelin that good, you'll always be comparing everything to that experience. It's really not about the addiction, moreso just about trying to feel that good forever
>>
>>681156407
there are softer opiates than heroine dude
>>
>>681157979

prescription medications? don't want that
>>
in brazil i have access to cocaine at least five times cheaper, that doesn't mean i use it all the time and keep looking for that ecstasy that it gives. and belive me, i love that feeling. i'm a controled guy
>>
>>681158688
five times cheaper than in us and europe**
>>
>>681155993
Heroin is for fags, try Krokodil instead. That shit rocks!
>>
>>681156407
Dmt
>>
>>681158802
Give me some skin man
Kek
>>
>>681158802
This
>>
>>681158802
wow, you're so funny dude! you must be the joker from your school
>>
>>681158802
Its soo good even your dick will fall off!
>>
>>681158802
kid that can't even roll a fucking joint thinks his cool cause he seen the vice video
>>
File: 1461588917668.png (141 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
1461588917668.png
141 KB, 1077x964
>>681159218
>>681159070
>>
>>681159218
>kid that can't even roll a fucking joint
MFW, b 44 and rolling joints since 1987
>thinks his cool cause he seen the vice video
not seen that video, sorry kid
>>
>>681159870
hahaha, how does it feel to have 44 but look like a fucking 15 year old stonner in internet? seriously, this is fucked up
>>
>>681160752
feelsgoodman kek

The truth of the matter however is that if I conversed at the linguistic level to which I am accustomed, I would be unable to utilise this site for the self-fulfilling purposes of mental regression and general entertainment lacking in cerebral challenge that I periodically desire.
>>
File: 1446640221907.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446640221907.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>681161470
>>
>>681161470
hahahaha, dude, that was autistic. i mean, i really don't know if that's you joking or that's how you try to look smart
>>
>>681162007
How old are you kiddo?
>>
>>681162007
That's whats so great about this site. I take a break from my intellectually stimulating and high powered career and I get to mix it with the /b/tards for entertainment. I have sons aged 18 and 16 so I can roll with the best of them
>>
>>681162237
20. not trying to be self-convinced retarded, but you sound so goofy talking like that haha
>>
>>681162498
Ditto annoy I'm younger than you though 43
Been smoking joints just as long and other chems, not done krokodil yet though
>>
>>681162237
>How old are you kiddo?
that wasn't me btw. (I'm the linguistic masturbator. Not sure who that anon was)
>>
>>681163097
>>681162854
>>
>>681155993
Don't try heroin OP try a different opiate you can't find decent heroin on the streets anymore it's too much of a risk to buy nowadays plus if you decide to shoot up rather than smoke you miss the vein you ain't gunna feel very good
Just trust me OP my dads a junkie who started from smoking it and now his body is failing might even have to have his leg lopped off from groin shooting motherfuckers prolly got like 6 working veins or some silly junkie bullshit like that
Maybe try morphine or cwe some co codamols
>>
>>681156198
If you wanna die maybe... Go to Egypt OP, best junk around
>>
>>681162928
>not done krokodil
me neither, that was just pure sarcasm. I draw the line at charlie, mdma, speed, ketamine, shrooms, weed and booze.
>>
>>681163409
Maybe he's thinking of the Czech rebublic where all the junkies camp in fields and make morphine
>>
>>681163097
sorry, thought it was you. me english is very limited, can't read lots of books i'd like in english, but even i laugh when you say you're a linguistic masturbator. james joyce is a linguistic masturbator. you're a 44 years old masturbator
>>
>>681157560
The having sex on x thing is stupid. No one talks about it who has done either cause it isn't a big deal
>>
>>681155993
>since there's none in my country
I guarantee you this isn't true
>>
>>681163490
Have You Done Dmt? Nice trip
>>
Snort or smoke it instead of inject it. I thought I was smart/hardcore enough to do that and not get addicted but I still have mad cravings to shoot up here and there.
>>
>>681163490
I like your style and fair play. Have You Done Dmt? Nice trip
>>
>>681163678
of course there's some, man. some nigerians bring it to São Paulo, brazil's biggest city, but it's a very small market, and far from my town. and only heavy drug users buy it, usually to smoke mixed with crack
>>
>>681163584
well my anon friend I shall never forget this day when I was vaguely linked to James Joyce, even if it was from an onanistic articulation perspective.
>>
>>681163802
I haven't tried DMT, sounds interesting though
>>
>>681163762
yeah, no way i'm injectin it. is it good to snort pure? does it get you as high as smoking?
>>
>>681164312
Well worth looking into, meet the little people. Doesn't last majorly long, but it feels like your under for hours
>>
>>681164434
Thanks for the tip. I'll look out for it in my travels
>>
>>681163583
This cunts watching too much vice. Listen we've all seen the docos, users love watching docos to try and justify there use and vice pretty much condones everything to an extent. I'm just going from my experience.
>>
>>681163598
Bull shit.
It ruined sex for me for about 4 months, not to mention the fact that it took numerous tries to even get a hard on with pill dick
>>
>>681164337
Yeah that should be fine. Smoking's only a necessity if it's tar, which is usually lower quality, but snorting it is kind of a waste imo
>>
>>681156198
Why not just take some krokodil while you're at it
>>
>>681164312
Also like other hallucinogens, it opens certain doors in your mind

N-Dimethyltryptamine
>>
>>681164169
cut the "i'm in 4chan but i can make you feel stupid" bullshit. already have to live with retardeds like you in university. we're in internet, don't waste your superior intelect on me
>>
>>681164870
Or it just overloads your dopamine receptors so you start reading meaningful patterns into monotonous objects like pants.
>>
>>681164337
Be aware of false information that will get you killed. You can not snort afghan brown heroin that can kill you! the only heroin you can snort is china white. And by the way in my opinion I would never try heroin, I have seen that stuff DESTROY many peoples lives. If your in amsterdam just smoke some good ass weed and that will be all you need. Please do not try heroin!!!
>>
>>681156802
Youre the fucking idiot. Stip living other peoples lives and treating them like they have no willpower like you.
>>
>>681164697
why? the effects are way lower?
>>
op you will get mugged when the Arabs realise that you dont know shit about H

enjoy your shitty paracetamol powder that you will pay for gold
>>
>>681165081
>you can not snort afghan brown.
Weird. All I've had was China white so nice save. Wasn't intentionally trying to mislead him.
>>
>>681157560
So i should never have fun on vacation, or go somewhere else and try new things, because ill only compare everything to them?

What a fucking stupid and sheltered way to live
>>
>>681158412
Its the same thing. Try hydromorphone and see if you dont change your mind. Morphinr as well, its chemically very similar to heroin minus a diethyl attached to cross the bb barrier quicker
>>
File: image.jpg (518 KB, 892x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518 KB, 892x864
>>681165079
Nah far from it. U can't comment till u try
>>
>>681165204
Yeah.
Injecting > smoking > snorting
You just need more to snort and it's not as intense, like a line of heroin you'd have to snort can easily be two or three shots up your arm.
>>
>>681165207
yeah, that's what i'm afraid, man. but in my country anyone that does not look like someone who's never done any drug can buy some medium quality cocaine, for example. depends where you buy it. i'll only buy it for a real dealer, not any arab that ofers me
>>
>>681165481
I've done enough psychedelics were I'm residually telepathic and see all my friends as dinosaurs still m80
>>
>>681165547
from*
>>
>>681165602
Interesting about the telepathic comment. Yeh I know where your coming from. Sometime it's a little bit of a downfall for me. Specially in work. Oopps
>>
>>681165547
real dealers dont sell shit to strangers

they have selective customers and you gonna need some connections to get to them

all you gonna find is absolute filth street arab stuff and niggers trying to mug you

also what country are you from and you cant find H?
>>
>>681165770
>>681165770
I was used as a back up transmitter. You need a skilled operator in order for the channels to function correctly.
Yeah. Shit's horrifying and whacky but I love it.
>>
>>681164169
You...you just keep trying...
>>
>>681165547
i mean, i would only buy it for someone who is dealing in a place full of people, like a bar street or something like that

>>681165081
why afghan kills if snorted? does it have the two tipes in amsterdam/berlin?
>>
>>681165021
it was a genuinely friendly comment meant quite honestly. Peace brother.
>>
>>681165937
I would normally ask for a bit of green txt, not sure if being trolled. But that part of my brain is currently active as Fk.
>>
>>681165481
Hah no. Recent research has shown that its just an overflooding of chemicals to the point alternate processes normally inhibited start to play a role in perception.

Youre flooding your brain and seeing shit. Thats it. Acid gives no open doors, only a way to see what things are like... on acid..
>>
>>681165476
heroin is much stronger though
>>
>>681165916
oh, i see. i was imagining dealers like in my country. i'm from brazil. here, in streets that are famous for having bars, parties or any other activiy involving people doing drugs, it will have dealers with shitty and medium quality stuf.
>>
>>681155993
Don't come to Amsterdam you degenerate junkie
>>
>>681166449
Doesnt a junkie imply continued use, not first time? Are all people who have a beer once alcoholic?
>>
>>681166305
True. But man if he isnt going to get some filthy h
>>
>>681166272
I tend to disagree......
My brain seems to be wired differently after 20 yrs of missuse
>>
>>681166112
no hard feelings bro, you just soud a little stupid for a 44 year old, trying to impress a kid half your age in 4chan haha
>>
>>681166449
:(
>>
>>681166415
ok so take my advice and save your money

I've visited both these towns and I know how things work

Your best chance to find real H is to meet some mdma dealer in a club that plays EDM and ask him if he have some connections for H

These guys sell quality stuff most of the times but they dont associate with H very often

Oh and avoid Arabs and niggers like plague
>>
>>681166234
Nah, that honestly happened but I never bothered to verify it verbally with my partner since I believe doing so would be a security breach and inhibit my connection with a higher order, as schizophrenic as that may sound. It's almost like black magic, but yeah, it was either intense confirmation bias but pure LSD with pure MDMA allowed me to detect a person's intimate thoughts, mainly through body language, and for the most part it was with girls because I don't know particularly why yet, probably because they're more emotionally sensitive/empathic/intuitive than males on average.
She kinda freaked out physically because she was new to the area and the thought of telepathy existing was so mindblowingly transcendent that I had to calm her down by telling her the line was secure and slicing connection before it could be traced back to my operator.
>>
>>681166449
just wanna enjoy my first time in europe, i'm not a retarded only interested in doing drugs. i intend to do lots of things. and i accept tips if you're from holland
>>
>>681163583
I'm not sure what you're getting at. You know they actually do that right like it wasn't vice setting things up like they sometimes do?
>>
>>681166650
Oh itll definitely re-wire it. Anything that affects your dopamanergic systems your body will remember and change accordingly. Even things like red meat and gambling that give you a dopamine rush alters your brain chemistry. So yeah, youre right. But i certainly would stop touting acid as some magical door opener that lets you see everytjing clearly.

If used for contemplation, and insightfuk thinking, then of course your train of thought will allow thoughts and ideas previously unheard of to you. Thats because of the alternate processes. But to say acid itself, not the mindset when taking it, is the gate to opening doors is silly.

I know plenty of frat dumbasses who take it constantly but have never actually had an insight that wasnt incredibly shallow when sober.

All im saying is its how you approach it, as a tool or recreation
>>
>>681166650
+1, I abused acid pretty bad when I was younger and dropped 2-3 times a week for a good few months. Like I reckon it's made me a good trip buddy cause I've taken double what my mates take and am the one who ends up talking them thru it while I'm way more off chops haha. But I feel it has changed small things about how I think about stuff in general and also how dopermin and all that effect my brain. Like I'm much more blunt about my reactions to stuff in general, it takes a lot to get me visibly excited about anything.. Then again that could be the puff.
>>
>>681166942
Thank you, I've had similar. Yes again with female, your right it works better with them. I've had a few questionable moments face to face and at one point been questioned about what I was doing... I'm glad some one else is similar, thought it Was just me!
>>
>>681163678
Yeah where I live there was heroin for about 3 months a year when bikers and weird goths would come for events and they'd bring so little that noone would have enough to start an addiction I'm pretty sure it was the Latvians or poles that started to bring it over in mass amounts that kick started the junkie epidemic around the 90s I think
>>
>>681166891
thaks, man. my fear is that, in brazil i know when a drug dealer is at least acceptable, but i don't know how it works in these cities. friend of mine was riped in france when he was knew. a arab sold him fake hash. he was in a crowd place, so he didn't smell it or something like that. he lost 30 euros in his first day in france haha
>>
>>681166942
So uh . You ever see a doc by chance? Not condenscending, just curious.

>it may be confirmation bias

Pretty much

>mainly through body language

So the process of debating which context is prioritized in comversation, the spoken word or physical, was interrupted and a high personal value was placed in body language, which was then extrapolated into possible mental scenarios that correspond with said body language, the likes lf which were seen as telepathy to you. Not just careful observation
>>
>>681167788
Chocolate or oxo cube?
I hear tales of this where I live but don't know how people can be that stupid although crowded places are understandable
>>
>>681167788
new**
>>
>>681167600
The overflooding of the receptors isnt opinion. Its a recently shown fact through fMRI. How that affects your brain in particular, who's to say. It did rewire your brain, absolutely. Im just not a fan of dead heads throwing out how acid is such a liberating experience. Its a flood of chemicals
>>
>>681168318
Deadheads......
Ok doc
>>
>>681168318
Oh no I totally agree with that, overuse of anything will change shit, even with choof even if the stoners don't wanna admit it.. Albeit to the least extent possible. Alcohol is much worse than budd in terms of long term mental effects. I just fucked ip when I was younger and went mental. Smoked a half g of cold to myself the first night I did it and yeah, wouldn't recommend that...
>>
>>681168095
he had just arrived in grenoble, still with his bagage. he was crazy to smoke something, and he was also uneasy cause it was next to a trains stations with guards, so i understand his rush. he said it was kind of black, like the hash we smoke here in brazil. se found it strange as soon as he took a real look at the bag
>>
>>681168318
Brace for the flood of hate your gunna receive for telling the truth
>>
>>681167609
Anytime man. Happy hunting.

>>681167920
Various but the information they've given to me is logically sound but reeks of being contrived to suit statist agendas. Unfortunately their formalized education is of greater weight than the subjective experience of a loony drug addict, so I doubt they'll be convinced, despite never trying it firsthand.

Basically, yeah. Her body language began to shift between various levels of discomfort/comfort that appeared in tune with the thoughts I was transmitting/receiving at the time. Then it was difficult to determine exactly where the source of information was since my operator makes it a priority to keep his persona well off the grid.
And as for telepathy, in can really just be seen as intense degrees of empathy. Long distance communication is subject to distorted recalls and shouldn't be trusted, but half of the concepts that came to mind never appeared of my own creation, more an amalgamation of other people's experiences since being a receiver of information was all I was at that moment in time.
"Roll" over minutes was the most curious to me, and I made the effort to test which thoughts were accurate, like if a girl in class wanted to meet up at a designated location afterwards, to which she appeared but I ducked out and caught a look of hurt and rejection on her face.
Possibly coincidental, admittedly, but worth further study nonetheless.
>>
File: haxixe.jpg (71 KB, 795x729) Image search: [Google]
haxixe.jpg
71 KB, 795x729
>>681168095
latter he found out that the hash people smoke there is very diferrent from the one we usually smoke in brazil. brazil's most comum hash is like that:
>>
>>681168858
Oh damn squidgy black is what its called here yeah its real easy to switch out if you're in a rush and in a public place that's why when I get hash I rub my top lip with the smoke held so i can smell it if I can't smell through the clingfilm (plastic wrap for americunts) I don't buy
>>
>>681169392
Yeah that stuff is good although your pictured hash hasn't been sorted properly hence the green tinge yeah that stuff is a bitch on your fingers huh
>>
>>681169291
Generally I'm interested in what you've said. Do u know a good start point for me to look into further. I have a perfectly good job, work from home as often as I want. Always looking for things to expand what's already an expanded mind.
>>
>>681166305
not really, only about a factor of two more potent than morphine
>>
>>681169980
hahaha, yeah. here we call it pretinho (something like "little black") or uvinha (little grapes, because people sell it in balls). it's been a time since a bought me some hash, but when i have, my nails get black from "grinding" this shit. i miss this feeling
>>
>>681170649
correction: pretinho is something like "blacky" in english
>>
>>681166942
So you assumed your partner was thinking something but never confirmed it? Then you're full of shit. I can pretend I can read someone's thoughts too but if I don't ask them what they were thinking about id never know. You
>>
>>681169291
Truly and honestly. God speed anon, you have a creative mind. But i think the label of telepathy is a bit of a misnomer. Like you said, its more like intense empathy, helped by the dee rugs. I wouldnt consider it telepathy, but hey im willing to listen. Also docs love drugs.
>>
>>681156640
Do cocaine then. Pretty nice high
>>
>>681170790
its called black or resin in the uk
>>
>>681170133
Nice dubs. I can't say really, find someone who has legitimate LSD and try to integrate yourself in some of the numerous music scenes in your local town.

>>681170799
As I've said, he does well to keep himself off the grid so extracting a straight answer from the guy is borderline impossible. However, he had a habit of making abnormally precise comments about the nature of what I was experiencing without me disclosing any details. One was about me being a gargoyle, so it was odd how hallucinations appeared to synchronize so accurately.
>>
>>681171665
Sorry u miss understood. That's the path I did take. Old school raver that's me. Done the clubs, done the drugs. Done the dance etc.... I'm more into the mind or telepathy side!
Channeling of information etc.
>>
>>681171295
Thanks man. I think so as well, and am really glad there's a rekindled interest in psychedelics to cure symptoms of depression. Hate when most psychiatrists I speak with consider it solely bad for muh brain cuz illegal n' stuff
>>
>>681171295

I tend to disagree and would verge on the side of agreeing with the telepathy bit...

Dentists also love drugs - one of mine made me some "Beijing Dancing Powder" a brown speed type of substance that kept you rocking for days!

God bless dentists and doctors, not to mention the good old fashioned chemists!
>>
>>681157560
The not having sex on x thing is retarded. I lost my virginity on Molly, still love having sex
>>
File: Sketch74211213.jpg (211 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch74211213.jpg
211 KB, 720x1280
Injecting it is the og way of doing it. Nothing like it . Tbh your better off going on erowid then here. However it is really easy to overdose doing this. Batches are inconsistent. Because they aren't done under scrupulous professional supervision. A concentrated rock could accidentally get mixed in and bam ur done for. I know this from personal experience... in case u do decide to shoot up. Have someone with u with narcan. Tbh. It may change ur life if ur life sucks and u have never experienced love or passion , you will become a drug addict. And degenerate into escapism... if u get hooked and u stop. Your life may never be the same... I have many friends that have died of ods and I'm only 20 years old. And ppl r just dropping.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.