[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think being gay is biological but being trans is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 16
File: FB_IMG_1456996133635.jpg (14 KB, 324x314) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456996133635.jpg
14 KB, 324x314
Anyone else think being gay is biological but being trans is just a mental dissorder?
>>
>>681111311
Both are mental disorders, but trans is worse.
>>
>>681111311
being gay could be both, trans is a fetish
>>
>>681111311
>being gay is biological
nice bait mate
>>
>>681111311
Germany is one of the only countries to actually do any testing.
They figure a good number of Trans people are suffering from a disassociative disorder, and so people are required to go through at least a year of therapy before they can transition physically and with drugs. It's the option for people therapy doesn't help.
>>
>>681111311
Being gay can be natural, you see male animals fuck each other all the time and female animals will naturally lick each other sometimes.

Being trans is a mental disorder, as in, it's already diagnosed as one by medical professionals. Gender dysphoria. Usually though, you don't treat a patient by letting them live with cancer, normally you try to cure it.
>>
>>681111311
Gay is wrong combination of genes
trans is mental dissorder
>>
>>681111785
Surprised only one country is studying this. I just haven't met a single trans person who hasn't had a dog shit life growing up.
>>
>>681111311
l-lewd
>>
>>681111311
>Because mental disorders never have anything to do with genetics
Right answer is sometimes being gay or trans is mostly biological and sometimes it's mostly developed later on. People can be born with a chemical imbalance or develop one later on.
>>
>>681112069
The US has tried, but the doctors get called...whatever the anti-trans version of sexist/racist is.
Germany has proven there are some things going on in the brain with trans people, good ro bad we NEED to figure these things out.
>>
Shit son look at all these doctors from the american psychiatric association giving the facts.

Go hang out with flat earthers if you're going to disregard actual science.
>>
>>681113722
The APA is shitting itself over all this.
Half want to do clinical trials, half are afraid of losing their jobs for even suggesting some studies might be a good idea.
>>
>>681111311
Little known fact, Serial murders based around sexual sadism has dropped significantly after homosexuality became more acceptable. Coincidence?
>>
File: Fleshlights.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Fleshlights.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
Homosexuality is a mental illness. In nature, homosexuals would not further their gene pool because they are unable to reproduce which makes it a genetic flaw.. just like these things in the pic that will not reproduce. Not my opinion, natures truth.
>>
>>681113722
Dafuq are you on about?
>>
>>681114234
Dude, Faggots get segregate mothers all the fucking time
>>
>>681111311
Hey guys, we can use the womens restrooms now, but if we pee outdoors we are sex offenders.
I find that funny and scary
>>
>>681114329
Doesn't change the fact though.
>>
>>681114894
Yeah it does,thats the exact definitions of fact changing.
Like humans can't bearth underwater, *Magic shake of the wand* Scuba gear
>>
>>681111311
Why is it illegal to kill faggots?
>>
>>681111311
>let's
>>
>>681114329
surrogate?
>>
>>681111311
You cannot convince me trans are a biological phenomenon
>>
>>681115511
>let's
>>
>>681115159
Yes... by artificial means you are right. If you take that away then you are still left with a genetic flaw. A human with a self contained underwater breathing apparatus is still not a fish.
>>
>>681111311
both are learned.
>>
>>681115159
Spoiler
We still cant breath under water. We can breath from a tank, while underwater, but no we cant breath underwater.
>>
They're both mental disorders but one has you cutting your dick off and shoving tits into your chest while the other just means you fuck a more hairy asshole than usual.
>>
>>681115565
Dude, I just woke up, be glad I spelled something right
>>
>>681115159
Point is it's not natural if segregate mothers were not available they would just adopt because they are incapable of having sex for reproduction and focus solely on pleasure. Your junk was made to procreate it feels good because biologically and genetically you are encouraged to reproduce but they focus on pleasure not purpose
>>
>>681115652
That doesn't change the fact that you are breathing while under water.
Like if you are in a submarine that happens to be under water, you can breath....thus you are breathing under water
>>
>>681115743
Unfortunate, your point is moot, because we have the technology to provide faggots with offspring.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (38 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
38 KB, 620x445
People think they can beat nature with arguments lol
>>
>>681111467
Thread/
>>
>>681111467
/thread
>>
File: 1461043854984.gif (471 KB, 240x133) Image search: [Google]
1461043854984.gif
471 KB, 240x133
HOW ABOUT THIS?

Who the fuck actually cares>?

Are gay people really ruining YOUR life in particular on a day to day basis because they're gay? If a gay person is being mean to you, is it because they're gay, or just an asshole? If you are being bullied by gays every day you should care and feel free to be hateful towards them, the fags started it.

Just realize- there's a massive difference between being gay and being a fag.

>but we can all agree that trans people are fucked mentally
>>
>>681116144
>>681116198
/bread
>>
>>681116024
The point is that homosex is a mental illness because it is not natural. Not whether they can reproduce.
>>
>>681116262
I don't care, like I said serial murders based around sexual sadism are down, while more people accept homosexuality.
>>
>>681116291
It's obviously a mental illness, there's no argument there.
>>
>>681111897
>Animals fuck each other
They're animals... male lions kill their own cubs. I saw the baboon alpha at the zoo butt rape another baboon. I seriously don't know enough about homosexuality to know whether it's a mental disorder or not but I agree with your point on trans being a mental disorder, its just your comparisons with us and animals is in my opinion a weak point to make.
>>
>>681116384
The vast majority of serial killers are homosexual , that proves homosexuality is a mental illness
>>
>>681116262
Don't care who fucks who because it doesn't effect me. I'm just intelligent enough to know that homosexuality is a mental disorder.
>>
>>681111311
This isnt even untrue though. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, theres just no known treatment other than sex change, and most trans people if you offered them a magic pill that made them happy in their own bodies instead of going under the knife they would. and it doesnt look like there ever will be anything like that so out of respect for your fellow human being you let them live a normal judgement free lifestyle, because its objectively not a big deal anyway. Thats how i see it anyway its just unfortunate circumstances of birth, like being a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
Biological is a question of science. It doesn't really matter what any of us think, the only people who can answer that question are psychologists or human biologists.

However, it is obvious that there are psychological and cognitive differences between men and women. And given the wide range of psychological differences we see between human beings in general, it seems entirely likely that a man can be born with a psychology more in line with a woman's.

That being said, I think a lot of people are "jumping on the bandwagon" so to speak. Some people are just trying to jump to a point of status where they can shame other people for being offensive.
>>
>>681116840
Paranoid schizophrenics don't choose to believe someones out to get them. Homosexuals choose to suck cocks and get fucked in the ass.
>>
funny thing that when i was in high school of about 300 students i don't think anyone was openly gay. then my little bro goes to the same school 5 years later and he tells me that there's so many openly gay couples, iirc most are men. is being gay trending, are there more gays or is it just more acceptable to show it?
>>
>>681114234
When they grow up they can reproduce just fine, the baby will be fucked up is all.
>>
>>681111897
>Implying animals can't have a mental disorder

Gay and trans are both mental disorders as ultimately they stop a human completing one of the basic goals of their existence, passing on their DNA
>>
>>681117345
either mental disorder or genetic mistake, take your pick
>>
>>681117114
>>681117114
Its not like they chose to have an overwhelming lust for cocks, they just deal with it any way they can until we can cure them.
>>
>>681117284
They can't choose to reproduce though. They would have died before sexual maturity if it wasn't for medical intervention and human compassion.
>>
File: 037.jpg (137 KB, 349x452) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
137 KB, 349x452
>Homexuality = Harmelss
>Transgender = Mental Illness
There's a difference between wanting to fuck members of your own sex and innately identifying as the gender you most fucking certainly aren't.
>>
>>681117345
But who's to say passing on dna is the goal of existence? Humans for the most part think for their selves and exist for own reasons rather they're bad, good, harmful to others or not.
>>
>>681117670
Exactly. Being gay, your still you. Still normal and junk but you just like penis instead. But being trans is on a completely different level.
>>
>>681117768
Sexual reproduction is the base goal of existance.
>>
Very few seem to do the genital mutilation surgery, most are just transvestites.
>>
>>681111311
it really should be just LGB, it started off that way, T got tacked on in the past out of pity. Now it needs to be dragged out to the woodshed and shot in the head.

LGB are perfectly comfortable in their bodies. They dont want to chop off their genitals. They dont demand access to little girl's locker rooms. They dont need a special toilet. They demand you to address them by some special pronoun and get butthurt when you dont.

Gay, Lesbian and Bi are sexual preferences. Transgenderism is body-identity malfunction, ---literally--- schizophrenia
>>
>>681117670
This. The only reason trans people dissapprove of being called mentally ill is the stigma around mental illness and transphobia as well. I dont mind being called mentally ill because im on antidepressants, its not really a big deal. If youre not careful about your word choice though the intent comes across completely wrong. What im saying should be reasonable but if any of my liberal friends heard me say this they would probably abandon me because both leftists and rightists are absolutely retarded about social issues
>>
>>681118144
they dont demand you*
>>
>>681117955
You agree that pedophiles also shouldn't exist? Or have no reason to?
>>
>>681111311
Yep
>>681111467
Nope
>>
>>681118275
if the kid is prepubescent
>>
>>681117768
I'm talking from a biological stand-point,
One of the main goals of any living organism is to survive long enough to pass on it's dna and ensure the survival of the species

Im taking about actual reasons for existance, not when some faggy emo teen says "music is the reason I exist"
>>
File: 1460984032030.jpg (42 KB, 517x594) Image search: [Google]
1460984032030.jpg
42 KB, 517x594
We just tell homosexuals and trans that it is normal so they don't feel bad about their mental condition. It's like telling a tard he can become an astrophysicist so he doesn't feel bad.
>>
>>681118420
what about most slight pubescent females that are more likely to fuck up during birth and die along with the baby? does that count?
>>
File: neil-patrick-harris-600x450.jpg (260 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
neil-patrick-harris-600x450.jpg
260 KB, 600x450
>>681114234
>>681117284
>>681117589

>what are dormant genes
>what is natural variation

wtf? gays are not sterile. They produce perfectly fine babies. That picture is of deformed children from a straight couple.

gays CAN HAVE BABIES. If a gay man shot inside a woman she'll get pregnant just like from any other man. Humans have been around for 200,000 years (earilest fossils) and homosexuality has always been around.

picture is of a gay couple with their BIOLOGICAL children.
>>
>>681118275
Why are you bringing up chomos?
>>
>>681118559
its probably not advantageous but from a reproductive standpoint its not as bad as prepubescent or same sex intercourse
>>
>>681118571
but the children only share dna with one of the men. Gay men can't even naturally shoot inside a woman unless they are actually able to be turned on and fuck a woman and in that case aren't gay. Usually just procedures are done to transfer sperm.
>>
Theyre both mental disorders
>>
>>681118571
what if a gay is unable to get aroused/cum with a woman
>>
>>681118571
Nope. One child is one parents the other child is the others. He didn't shoot into his butthole and get pregnant.
>>
>>681111311
sexually if uve only ever kissed and up same sex ur gay, u kiss one boy and 99 girls, ur bi (same %), straight if only opposite sex.

physical occurance + only. some shit in ur head ur just curious/mental experiment, doesnt mean shit, jerk to whatever you want, its skin on skin that makes you what you are
>>
>>681118679
i don't see how thats not as bad as same sex intercourse, same sex buttsex isn't nearly as damaging.
>>
>>681118571
Again..no one is arguing that they can't reproduce. We are saying that homosexuality is a flaw in nature. That is artificial reproduction. Are you telling me that those kids have both of their fathers genes?
>>
If being gay is natural then being pedophile is too
>>
>>681118840
Wut
>>
>>681118717
>Gay men can't even naturally shoot inside a woman unless they are actually able to be turned on and fuck a woman and in that case aren't gay

gays are men, Men are horny by nature. With enough horniness a man will fuck any hole. Ever heard of prison sex?

browse a gay forum and you'll see countless threads made by married men with children who want their dick sucked by men

>>681118717
>but the children only share dna with one of the men.

the egg can be from the other man's sister or other relative, so both men will have kinship with the children. They can even do twins with each 1 having material from a father
>>
>>681118889
>from a reproductive standpoint

you're not gonna get a guy pregnant
>>
>>681116613
>animals do bad things like rape, infanticide, murder, etc therefore you can't compare us to animals

I seriously hope you're joking.
>>
>>681118921
It is natural
But more so hebophilia
>>
>>681118913
same surrogate mother
>>
>>681111311
Yes - gay has a genetic component (like those evil left-handers or ginger freaks ) but transgender is not about sexual attraction - it is a body dysmorphic disorder.
>>
>>681118987
>My "son/daughter" is also my niece/nephew
Yeah just adopt or find a non-relative.
>>
>>681118987
So only rich homo's who can afford those procedures are exempt from natures laws.
>>
>>681118987
Ok so one is the dad the other is the uncle
>>
>>681118913
so you agree homosexuality is natural?

>be early human
>be gay
>be able to provide hunting for tribe, like any other man
>has no children, less hungry mouths for the tribe to feed
>takes care of siblings's offspring instead, ensuring survival of tribe
>if need be, can actually produce children with a woman

gays are nature's backup plan + population check
>>
File: ruckus n shit.png (127 KB, 458x255) Image search: [Google]
ruckus n shit.png
127 KB, 458x255
only on /b/ can you make a post about homosexuality and get this many replies. Bunch of faggots in here.
>>
>>681119056
I love young girls too but im not going younger than 16y
>>
>>681119056
Hebo = Normal when they have "adult like" features needed for healthy production (Developed tits, vagina for giving birth)
Pedophilia = Never normal.
Stop comparing trying to fuck kiddies with two consenting gays, it's never an argument that works.
>>
>>681119029
What about Arnold Schwarzenegger?
>>
>>681119338
Both choose to have unnatural sex. Same thing when you take away morality, which has no use in nature.
>>
>>681119338
I'm agreeing
But heb falls in that general area of pedophiles
It's a natural occurrence just like
Heb=gay
As
Pedo= trans
>>
We are talking about biology, not belief. Biology says they are both disorders.
>>
>>681119764
is being ginger or left handed a disorder too
>>
>>681119568
Morals aside one threatens life, causes psychological problems. The other doesn't. This is like saying toxic waste dumping is good because solar power generators isn't natural but is also good. One causes harm for pretty much everyone and the other doesn't.
>>
>>681119937
Being ginger sure is.. I love those psycho redheaded bitches tho
>>
>>681119937
Ginger, yes definitely.
>>
>>681120038
Without morals what you said doesn't matter.
>>
>>681117010
>That being said, I think a lot of people are "jumping on the bandwagon" so to speak. Some people are just trying to jump to a point of status where they can shame other people for being offensive.

This this this. A few years ago, people on the internet through social media used to try and make themselves seem cooler and more impressive than they actually were. Almost as some sort of contest of individuality. Then, realising that everyone is on that gig, the need to be even more different (though all the same and equal at the same time), we started getting all these movements about being a 4 balled 3 vagina'd plantkin and making up things that they could call themselves to be more unique than anyone else. Almost like some breed of ultra-hipster

Then coinciding with this, for anyone left who is still 'normal' or a regular breed of hipster, it's become a contest of who can be more righteous and accepting than anyone else, with a status quo that says if you aren't aggressively championing whatever the supposedly noble cause (hashtag) of the day is, you're an x-phobic x-ist, anti-x scum. Like a choir being conducted to by a circus of freaks, with anyone that isn't at the very least miming along getting digitally hung, drawn and quartered.

Ultimately it's crybabies seeking the approval of egotists on a platform like the internet which allows them to act like they have levels of altruism and virtue that would put angels to shame.

A part of me also thinks that especially amongst those who have causes related to sexuality, all these people claiming whatever sexual deviancy are like a natural population control on a global scale, built into the essence of human instinct. Too many people -> more faggotry -> less childbirth -> population stabilises. I'm not sure there are many endangered species that would be as faggy as tumblr/facebook humans.

Anyway, there's my rant. Need to go to bed I think
>>
>>681111897
>implying animals can't have mental disorders
>>
>>681119568
Intercourse with a sexually mature minor (that is, fully capable of reproduction) is not "unnatural" in any sense of the world. It certainly doesn't comply with our society's predominant ideologies, though.
>>
>>681120038
How does pedophilia threatens lifes?
>>
>>681120239
Uhh yea it does. If the purpose to exist is to breed and pedofags can't breed therefore they shouldn't exist and neither should gays. The argument was which is good and which isn't, so far homosexuality is better biologically and morally in every way. Morals do have a reason to exist in nature, humans have always had morals only they change and develop as a whole over time. They keep humans in check, keep them from killing or potentially killing eachother which would defeat the purpose of life and survival. Wish people wouldn't try to dismiss morals all the time like they have no purpose, we aren't like every other animal obviously.
>>
DSM-V "Gender Dysphoria" homosexuality is, while not practical, technically not a mental illness. Dysfunction, ehh it's debatable.
>>
>>681118457
>I'm talking from a biological stand-point,
yeah, but you know only high school biology. it is known that some social animals willingly give up having kids to help their relatives raise kids.
>>
>>681120413
I would define pedophilia as having sex with someone who is not sexually mature (pre-puberty) and not by age laws.
>>
>>681120469
Compare how many pedos kill kids to prevent getting caught compared to how many gays kill other gays to prevent people finding out their gay. What are the chances of a grown man dying of internal bleeding from intercourse compared to a little boy/girl dying of internal bleeding from intercourse? Which relationship is healthier, the one between to adults that understand what's going on and the one between an manipulative adult and child. And by child i'm referring to pre-13ish year olds.
>>
>>681120888
>Or the one between an

Also trips
>>
File: 1460041440447s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1460041440447s.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>681111311
Of course it's biological, haven't you ever seen gay plants, gay bacteria, gay fish?
They are out there you just gotta look for 'em

tl:dr it's not biological ye fag
>>
>>681120888
You're still talking about laws and morals.. not biology. Many animals kill the offspring of the female and breed with her to promote their genes and not use resources on another males offspring, which makes sense.. biologically but not morally. Inter species killing ensures survival of the fittest.
>>
>>681121052
Staaahp! You makin too much cents
>>
>>681117224
>is being gay trending, are there more gays or is it just more acceptable to show it?

both
>>
>>681121558
Yeah that's great but that doesn't apply to humans like i said >>681120637
Humans are the only creature with morals for a reason, they help us survive but more importantly create. And what does that have to do with pedos killing kids so they don't go to prison? They chose to have sex with them and chose to avoid doing the time for it by murder, animals don't kill for selfish or for fun reasons. They kill because it benefits their survival or to spread their genes.
>>
>>681121902
Natures rules don't apply to humans?
>>
>>681111683
>actually understanding sexuality
Get the fuck out of /b/ newfags we only masturbate to arguing with people in trap threads totally not the pictures at all
>>
What's up with all these nignogs saying the entire goal of human existence is solely to reproduce? I'll be damned if every single human on earth has to reproduce, earth would be overpopulated in no time.
>>
>>681121902
So the human race would become extinct if it didn't have morals?
>>
>>681111311
yes
>>
>>681111897
>Implying men don't resemble women to infiltrate larger groups with more dominant aninmals
>>
>>681122397
The goal of all life is to reproduce. Didn't you take a biology class?
>>
>>681111311
Yep.
Gays just a preference. Like liking chocolate ice cream over vanilla

Trans is a severe mental defect whereby you have a distorted reality of who you are. It's no different to the nutjobs.we lock up for thinking they are Jesus and such. It's a complete break from reality and should be treated as such not encouraged.
>>
>>681122074
It does but we don't have the same rules as every other animal.

>>681122402
Obviously not but it increases our chances of survival greatly. It's very important.
>>
>>681122397
No it wouldn't. Nature balances itself out. Always has. Too many people, not enough resources. Only the fittest would survive.
>>
>>681120888
>Compare how many pedos kill kids to prevent getting caught

So you're saying the law threatens kid's lifes?
>>
I think it's "natural" for some people to have homosexual urges, just like it's ok for some people to feel urges to be the other gender. Just because it's natural/"biological" though doesn't make it right to act on, and certainly not to make permanent life-altering decisions based on these urges.

If you feel like you want to fuck adude, fine, jack off to some gay porn once in a while or something, but don't try and tell me a gay two father/two mother family with children is as healthy as the natural father/mother family. Fags will raise more fags - all kids at some level want to please their parents and be like them, and the way liberals are now they think if their kid is gay/trans/whatever it's amazing and run to their tumblrs to brag about how ~accepting~ they are being. If their son ends up being a 100% straight christian man who likes to play sports and partakes in traditionally male activities (or the other extreme if its a girl), it's almost like they are disappointed their pet...i mean kid is a standard non-rare model.

Bottom line is parents and schools are actively pushing kids into becoming gay/trans by misunderstanding the difference between accepting gays/trannies and teaching kids that it's bigoted and awful if you're a hetero cis white male.
>>
>>681122563
I'm sure humans can have a better goal than just EVERYONE reproducing.
>>681122712
Right, like with homosexuals
>>
Who gives a shit, if you don't like them don't fuck them, I don't see anyone actively b8ing this hard against those fucking aids ridden monkeyniggers that I am terrified to call women
>>
>>681111311
Rollin.
>>
>>987654321
What's it gonna be?
>>
>>681122921
except in today's society, if someone finds out you refused to have sex with a pre-op tranny because "she" has a penis, you will be ostracized, you will lose friends and in some cases could hypothetically even lose your job. You'll forever be known as the bigot who refused to accept that the tranny was a "real woman".

As for gays though yeah who cares, they don't try and pull that shit. When I've had to tell a gay to back off, I'm not into that, every time they've been cool about not continuing to push me.
>>
>>681122902
>I'm sure humans can have a better goal than just EVERYONE reproducing
Biologically... no. Our social structure and brain chemistry is based solely on reproduction and raising our offspring.
>>
>>681114153
Yes. It's a coincidence.
>>
>>681123429
this. Homosexual relations happen in the animal world, and it's fine to feel animal urges sometimes (whether it's wanting to fuck another dude, kill someone, fuck a kid...whatever), but if you act on these you're a deviant, an animal.
>>
>>681118571
You can't make a baby by fucking another man in the arse.
If it wasn't for surrogates and bisexuals the defective homo gene would have been bred out by evolution.
>>
>>681123429
Fair enough
>>681123598
So what about straight people who don't have kids?
>>
File: 262135263621.jpg (66 KB, 634x621) Image search: [Google]
262135263621.jpg
66 KB, 634x621
We have fag in tribe
Make him pick berries
Then kill him
use him bait for hunt
>>
>>681123834
Are you retarded? Clearly you are if you think that's true
>>
>>681111311

Yes, and I say this as a trans-girl myself. Because I am mentally ill, there's no denying that. I don't know why I'm the way I am, but trans people who say they're completely mentally stable are in denial.

When I see my (male) body in a mirror, I feel physically ill. The fact that I was born male makes me utterly miserable, to the point of suicidal thoughts. Even without the gender identity stuff, having suicidal thoughts is considered clinical depression (A mental illness).

So yes, trans=mentally ill. I'd give anything to be able to accept myself as a male, I really would. I know deep down I'll always be, in biological terms, male, but by transitioning I can be as close to who I truly feel like as possible.

And though it is mental illness, does it really hurt anyone else that I choose to go through HRT, will be getting full surgery, and dress, talk, and act like a woman? It takes most of the pain away, just as psychiatric medication and therapy does with other mental illnesses.
>>
>>681124235
Faggot
>>
>>681123992
what about them? You don't HAVE to reproduce, maybe you die before can, maybe you physically can't, maybe any number of things happened. If you don't feel the urge to reproduce though there's something wrong with your brain.

That said, reproduction for the sake of reproduction shouldn't happen and should be regulated by the government. You need to do what is good for your bloodline and keep it going, but at the same time you need to think about what's good for humanity in general. If you're some ugly bastard with no social skills and a 80 IQ or whatever, you likely have nothing worth passing on for future generations and should be sterilized.
>>
>>681124235
problem is that as long as your condition is not considered a mental illness you will never be able to get help with the underlying mental condition that is causing it and there will be no research on the condition.
>>
>>681111897
>implying animals can't be mentally retarded too

Both are just downright mental illnesses
>>
File: destroy.jpg (139 KB, 1248x658) Image search: [Google]
destroy.jpg
139 KB, 1248x658
>>681118571
>>
>>681124235
Thumbs up for not being a retard.

Now fly, you glorious fargo!
>>
>>681124610
>what's good for humanity
Killing all mentally and physically handicapped people would be good for the human race because they don't produce/contribute and waste resources.
>>
>>681124235
it doesn't hurt me directly, but there's added pressure with more trannies out there now who will flip their shit and brand you the world's biggest bigot if I refuse to have sex with someone like you because they have/had a penis. If the treatment/surgeries help you feel better, that's great, but I won't play along with the delusion and consider you a real woman.

It's nothing against you as a person, I just feel silly calling something a term that I know is incorrect.
>>
To quote Shabba Ranks.
"As it says in the bible, all homosexuals should be hung"
>>
Subjectivity itself is a mental disorder. We are one big symptom.
>>
>>681124941
yes? I completely agree with that. It's a shame that the word "eugenics" has such a dirty connotation to it because it's logical and should have been enforced long ago. There needs to be tests both parties need to pass before being allowed to have a baby to help ensure (though there's no guarantees - that's what abortions and euthanasia are for) that the child ends up being healthy/intelligent.
>>
i don't know but it's fascinating that the progressive compassionate response to gender/body dysphoria is to irreversibly surgically mutilate and sterilize the subject so they can't reproduce
>>
And the Conclusion is......
>>
>>681111311
>implying mental disorders are not biological
>>
>>681125444
>disorders

as opposed to what order?
>>
>>681125515
normal and/or healthy behavior. but implying mental disorder and biological are mutually exclusive things is just stupid in >the current year
>>
File: image_4.jpg (62 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
62 KB, 596x799
>>681118779
They don't actually have to have sex.. how old are you? 12?
>>
>>681125659
mental illness/disorder if used by /pol/ just means "bad thing" and biological/natural means "good thing". they determine what is a mental illness and natural by their feels. they don't know what these words mean and what they imply.
>>
File: 1324268617433.gif (1 MB, 110x215) Image search: [Google]
1324268617433.gif
1 MB, 110x215
>>681111311
Sort of...

I personally think society is sick. We as humans love to classify things and it has served us well historically --- it allows us to know which berries you can eat that will keep you alive and which ones will kill you.

No other animal on the planet respects 'sexuality', they are all dirty faggots and bisexual. For instance, if a dog humps your leg, not only does it not care what sex you are, it does not care if you are even the same fucking species. However, the simple act of a human wanting to hump someone of the same sex --- let alone different species --- is fucking gross and fucked.

So with that being said, I think society is fucked in the head to 'keep track' of who you have sex with, or what you like to fuck. What is worse are people that find their 'identity' through stupid preferences like what you like to fuck. It is like that one person that wants to fit in to a group, so they run out and buy all the clothing or other things in an attempt to say 'hey look at me, I am a X'. It is fucking retarded, and these people are doing it to be part of a secret faggot club. The whole 'I was born this way' thing is fucking retarded, everybody wants to fuck everything, and if you disagree, then just talk to your hand.

With that said, trans people are most definitely retarded. To say "I don't feel right in my own skin" then cutting off parts of your body, is fucking mental. I see these people as hopeless neets that their only possible identity and means of conveying how 'special' and 'unique' they are is by acting out and being outrageous,... and nothing more outrageous than claiming to by the opposite sex, when by every and all account you can't be and will never be. I see it as a cry for help, and I am sorry for these people.

tl;dr the animal kingdom fucks everything, and in turn we like to fuck everything. It is very human to say certain types of fucking is good or bad. Trans people are fucked in the head.
>>
>>681118144
This
>>
>>681125910
so we agree that they are stupid and you just explained how. thnx breh
>>
>>681125324
Fags and trans are both mental disorders which would be eliminated without laws/morals..
>>
They're both biological, so is Down's syndrome
>>
>>681111311
being gay is a psychological phenomenon.. It may or may not be caused by similar mechanisms as transexuality

HOWEVER: being gay does not actually cause distress. If you are gay, you aren't upset or have life made more difficult except for other people. (You could argue if you want kids, but most don't).

Transexuals, on the other hand, are distressed psychologically and emotionally about themselves.. Gender Identity Disorder. It causes pain in their lives.
Compare them to TRANSVESTITES: Transvestites are usually gay people who dress as and pretend to be the opposite sex.. they are not distressed that they have a dick (they probably like it). That is not a mental disorder.. it's a kink.
TranSEXUALS are upset about their condition to the point where they change their bodies. This 'solution' never fixes the true problem, and this can be seen once you have been around pre-and-post op GIDs... they are angry, intolerant, uppity, and just pissed at everything.. basically, their underlying problem isn't fixed.. but the surface is.. leading them to anti-social behaviors.

Transexuals should be urged to get counsoling.. hopefully with the end result of helping them realize that who they are as a person is independent of their sex... which would hopefully lead them to be happy normal individuals or at the very least content cross-dressers.
>>
>>681118840
I'm sorry but you couldn't be any more wrong.

If you're a guy who has only ever done anything with girls, never even kissed a guy, but think about guys whenever you're with girls and jerk only to gay porn... you're not straight, you're not even bi...
>>
>>681126333
it's called gender dysphoria. the terminology was changed because the medical community thinks that you're consciousness/brain is you. not the body. so the whole thing is thought of as a physical condition meaning that your body is wrong not the brain.
>>
>>681124657

I'm aware of that, and it is definitely something that should be researched. Perhaps there is a 'cure' for transgenderism outside of transitioning; certainly, things would be a lot easier for me and others like me if we could just take a pill once a day and be comfortable in our own skins.

>>681125058

As long as people treat me like a human being, I'm okay with whatever people think of me. I get that I'm not attractive to most men that I like, and of course rejection hurts but if a guy doesn't want to be with me/sleep with me because I'm trans I'll accept that, just as I'd expect a man who I'm not attracted to physically/emotionally to accept rejection from me.

I think the 'trans rights activists' are honestly the biggest setback to transgender people as a whole. There are actually trans people who believe that you don't need gender dysphoria to be trans (So basically if you just one day say 'Fuck it I'm becoming a Woman for the lols' then you're just as trans as someone who's felt this way their entire life) and have invented the term 'truscum' to shame any trans people who disagree with this narrative.
>>
>>681126333
The trips of truth.
>>
>>681126909
that's insanely flawed
>>
>>681127044
>Perhaps there is a 'cure' for transgenderism outside of transitioning
if there is we're still many decades away from it i guess. it's neurological and we don't even know how the brain works so far.
>>681127339
no, i just summarized it insanely short.
>>
>>681127554
the fact is the dysphoria is a problem of the mind.. not the body. if you are saying that it's considered a body problem and not a mind problem.. then shit.. why don't they just lop of limbs of everyone with Body integrity identity disorder?
>>
>>681127727
>the fact is the dysphoria is a problem of the mind
it's a problem the mind has with the body. therapy never helped to relieve dysphoria and studies indicate that the problem is neurological.
>why don't they just lop of limbs of everyone with Body integrity identity disorder?
if therapy doesn't help and surgery has a strong likelyhood of improving the mental health and quality of life for these people then i'd say they should do it. there is one case i know of with a woman who thought she should be blind. she suffered because she could see, therapy didn't help and one day she broke and took her eyesight. she says she feels much better now and her quality of life has increased significantly.
>>
Both are decisions, decisions not made by the individual, but by the individual's parents (mother) which are supported by them. I.e the mother raises a lil sensitive bitch,, lil bitch thinks its okay to be different, mom supports lil bitch's decision. The end.
>>
>>681111467
Gayfag reportig here. Completely agree with you :^)
>>
>>681118571
MODS!!!
>>
>>681128180
I have a question... why do gayfags want to get gay marriage legalized? You have the perfect excuse not to get married and have to deal with the possibility of divorce. I wish they would make straight marriage illegal. Then when a woman bothers me, I can say "we can't.. it's illegal" and never have to worry about alimony.
>>
>>681128142
>the problem is neurological.
so it's a problem with the mind.

i think you confused what i was saying with "it's psychological" I agree, it's not fully 'in the head' it's a psychosomatic response that has to do with sex-linked behavior pathways and shit. However all of that is caused and exasperated by psychological phenomenon.
The more people say "those behaviors make you different' the more the person leans in that direction which starts to repath the sex-linked signal biases.
>>
>>681112952
No. We don't.

I have fucked women, blokes and traps.

>in b4 nice hiv- always bag up
>in b4 faggot- sure, want some?
>in b4 kys- having too much fun

A bloke that has been in the closet/ denial can be a basket case, but I have never met a mentally stable trap.
>>
>>681129273
>However all of that is caused and exasperated by psychological phenomenon.
the differing neurological structure is non-plastic after birth. gender identity is thought of to be fully developed in the first few years.
>The more people say "those behaviors make you different' the more the person leans in that direction which starts to repath the sex-linked signal biases.
an absolute terrible armchair-psychology generalization of the human psyche.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.