[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why they would consider voting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27
Can someone explain to me why they would consider voting for Trump? I'm not American so I don't have a horse in the race.
>>
>>680865251
shit b8 saged
>>
>>680865251
He is the best option out of all the candidates.
>>
The one candidate that people feel like they can trust to actually get stuff done. He's funding his own campaign. He didn't leak top secret info to the world. He's not a communist.
>>
>>680865251
American here. Doesn't the rest of the world constantly call Americans retarded? Shouldn't the answer be obvious, then?
>>
>>680866215
Maybe you are, retard.
>>
>>680866411
No U
>>
>>680866215
good point, sir. good point.
>>
>>680865251
Because I am honestly racist and want to make America white again. Also, fuck jews and dirty eurocucks.
>>
File: 1457839849266.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457839849266.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
trump is a child, a bigot, and a fool
>>
>>680865488
Doesn't this underline how broken the political system is in the States? Two parties is really dumb
>>
to me the election seems like a joke i cant really explain my exact thoughts because english isnt my first language

i would feel different about it if i was american tho for sure
>>
OP here. This whole build a wall thing is such a joke though. It's just pandering to morons. I know it's dropped off lately.
>>
>>680865841
It's already been debunked that he isn't funding his own campaign.
>>
llollolool no one could give a legit answer hahaha

dank memes tho build wall
>>
Americans are at the point of hating the government so much that they will vote for any outsider and Americans generally flock to authoritarians.

So in short we are doomed see all of you on the other side of the civil war
>>
>>680867112
if you followed republican politics you would realize he is not a republican, hes just running as one. Trump is a peaceful overthrow of the current US government
>>
>>680867425
Yeah yeah I know his biggest criticism is that he's a closet Democrat. But seriously, the guy has 0 foreign policy experience. Doesn't that alarm people?
>>
>>680865251

Meme magic
>>
>>680867425
This is why I support him more than the other candidates. Bernie and Hillary are clearly puppets for the establishment. Trump seems legit.
>>
He won't win. Doesn't have the Latino vote. Doesn't have the black vote. Doesn't have the women vote. He's just winning against his party right now and even half of them hate him. Doesn't stand a chance and the hype he gets is all thanks to the media
>>
>>680867174
Yeah. It sounds fucking childish. I understand people want illegals out of the country, but it isn't as big a problem as idiots would want to believe, and it's not going to solve shit.
>>
>>680867425
Never thought of it from that angle. Should he will how successful of a reformer do you feel he would be?
>>
>>680867735
yeah, he has no idea what exactly his power will be, so its a little weird. but then again, americans dont know what power the potus has either, some people actually think the president doesnt have the right to shut down immigration temporarily
>>
File: 1402360407312.jpg (56 KB, 392x604) Image search: [Google]
1402360407312.jpg
56 KB, 392x604
>>680865251
He might stop this muh ebil Russia crap
>>
>>680868103
in my opinion, not very, just because >>680868223 but i think there is a genuine threat of a civil war in about 20 years in the US and putting him in office will put the people in a slightly better position than any other candidate
>>
>>680867947
most latinos cant vote anyway considering theyre illegal.
>>
>>680865251
it would be HILLARI-ous if he wins.
>>
>>680865251
Because he's better than any alternative. He's an outsider, so he isn't beholden to special interests, he's the best chance at a moderate from the Republican side (seriously, you only hear about him being radical on the news, but if you actually look at the platforms of him versus Cruz or Kasich, he's the moderate). Clinton is the epitome of everything that is wrong with politics (particularly American politics), plus she's kind of run with all this white privilege/male privilege bullshit. Sanders is even worse because his social policy is the same, but he also has this "Wall Street is hurting you" narrative that is only really appealing to the financially illiterate, so that's annoying. Plus I don't feel like my taxes going >50%.
>>
>>680867947
he does have the latino vote that can vote. remember that legal immigrants who went through all the trouble to get here do not like illegal immigrants who are taking jobs from them because they will work for less money
>>
>>680868742
>most
Yea not even close to most. Dipshit.
>>
>>680867279
he's funded over 90 percent of his campaign.
and his campaign is the least expensive out of all of the current running candidates.
yet is probably the most widely known ones out there rn.
>>
>>680869279
Being an "outsider" in politics does not make you immune to the demands of special interests. In fact it makes you particularly vulnerable to them because, as a political outsider, you have no special political relationships or any histories with other public figures to get in the way of making deals.
>>
File: cutyourbullshit.png (29 KB, 559x655) Image search: [Google]
cutyourbullshit.png
29 KB, 559x655
>>680867279
False, he is ~96% self financed. Ironically, Trump takes less from special interests than Sanders, lol.
>>
>>680870043
What's the sauce on this? Could be an onion article from all we see here
>>
>>680869279
I see your point. Although I must point out that high taxes are not a bad thing in many cases. Just saying
>>
I will pay $5 PayPal to anyone who can prove to me trump is racist.
>>
>>680865251
It's pretty simple. Us Americans have lots of stupid people.

The stupid people vote for trump, the others vote for bernie or hillary.
>>
>>680867947
Actually, there is a phenomenon within the black community where black voters see Trump as not a part of the system, so more trustworthy. >50% of blacks may go democrat, but it isn't like Trump needs to write off the entire black population (which, by the way, is only like 12%, lol).

>>680869801
> Being an "outsider" in politics does not make you immune to the demands of special interests.

It makes you more likely to be. The fact that his campaign is 96% self-financed is how I know this.
>>
>>680870415
Go to any reputable website man. Not him but that particular picture is the first result when you google trumps campaign finances. Opensecrets is another good website.
>>
>>680870719
"all mexicans immigrants are rapists"
>>
>>680865251
Because he's the diametric opposite to the insane political correctness that plagues the USA right now. Of course he's an idiot, too, but our elections always come down to picking the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>680865251

>beaner wall
>massive leftist pussy butthurt
>lower taxes
>better job opportunities

unless you're a welfare nigger, why WOULDN'T you vote for him?
>>
>>680867947
He will win
>>
>>680870966
Mexican is not a race, neither is "immigrant".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

But they do send they're rapists thought.
>>
>>680870966
Also, he never said all are rapists, just most.
>>
>>680870415
>>680870043
it clearly says the source on the pic is "opensecrets"
>>
>>680865251
Having President Fart will be hilarious
He is honest about just not giving a shit
I'm not Mexican so not my fucking problem
He has the best baseball caps, his baseball caps are so great you'll get sick of rad baseball caps
>>
>>680871387

He never even said that. He just said Mexico was sending their criminals and rapists.
>>
>>680870966
and SOME I assume are good people, checkm8
>>
>>680870918
>>680871444

I'm retarded.
>>
>>680871836
yeah you obviously are goyim
>>
>>680871652
Did you even watch the speech or are you just parroting what you heard on Twitter?
>>
>>680866750
Aryans Unite
>>
>>680867112
There aren't only two parties, it's just that most of the U.S. has been fooled into thinking you can only have one of two sets of ideals.
>>
>>680865488
And I'm the fucking king of lollipop land. Cruz is a better option and he's a theocratic lunatic.
>>
>>680870809

I don't think that any meaningful part of the African American electorate will vote for Trump. Saying that even 20% of all black voters will vote for him is pure madness.

To say that he will not be faced with pressure from special interests is also not observant to how those special interests behave. He has financed most of his own campaign, but there are plenty of politicians who are deeply connected to special interests who were largely self funded. Rick Scott is the best example.

The reason for this is that special interests have more to offer than money. They have personal relationships, influence with public officials who would otherwise be skeptical of a lone-wolf candidate, and most importantly they have the guarantee of name recognition (which is not a problem for Trump in his ubiquity, but this is not just about him.)
>>
>>680870627
It is for me. Between payroll, income taxes, and capital gains taxes, I'd lose something like 55-60% of my income in taxes for services that don't benefit me. There is no reason for me to support this and several really good ones for me to oppose it.

>>680870415
Google "Trump campaign contributions", this is what google shows at the very top. The source is:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?cycle=2016&id=N00023864&type=f

This is an unbiased source, but go ahead and keep denying facts because they don't service the agenda you want to believe.
>>
>>680872232
americans arent fooled, its just a side effect of the first past the post voting system. it was always doomed to be a 2 party system
>>
>>680865251

I'm not sure anymore about Trump.

His son-in-law Jared Kushner is a Jew.
Kushner (and Trump as well) officially believe in the new official faggotry stating that 9/11 was made by "Sauds". As always, Sion is "innocent"...

This clearly tells me why Trump will actuall win.
>>
>>680872232
Oh shut up. There are only two parties. Don't be such a retard
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1199x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1199x1600
>>680865251
RECENT QUOTE FROM TRUMP:

i used to fuck Hilary's mom
she'd come over every once in awhile while her kid was staying at college.
she'd get naked as soon as she came in, put on her favorite song and start fucking me while crying. she said the song reminded her of raising her child, and motherhood. she told me it reminded her of how much she missed her child. it made her and me cum buckets.

this was the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
>>680867947
Most blacks don't vote
>>
>>680871632
>He is honest about just not giving a shit
God, will trumptards ever get tired of using this as a motive for voting for Trump? Whatever I may actually think of him aside, this reason is almost as autistic as voting for that shitbag Clinton for having a vagina.
>>
>>680870729
Plenty of the stupid people vote for Sanders. Anyone who claims that Wall Street caused the financial crisis of 2008 is financially illiterate, it's actually a pretty easy way to see. Idiots happen on both sides, don't pretend that only your side is free of idiots.
>>
>>680866750
/thread, this op
>>
>>680870966
You can't just put quotes around something and it be what he said.
>>
>>680872664
Just a simplified way of saying he's not afraid to say what other politicians are petrified of.

You think Hilary would ever dare comment on Mexicans raping disproportionately to their population size? Hell no. She would cheerfully if ore it and call trump a racist, despite Mexican not even being a race.
>>
>>680872487
You're actually a retard
>>
>>680872664
He'll also let me sue you for saying that. ALL HAIL THE NEXT PRESIDENT
>>
>>680872769
>Anyone who claims that Wall Street caused the financial crisis of 2008 is financially illiterate
wait... what?
>>
Europe has already discovered that the ethnic war is here.

Well, we in the US knew that 100+ years ago. Welcome to OUR world.

It's on and it's not gonna stop until someone is wiped out. Every other candidate either states that there is no ethnic war or wants to hurt our chances in it.

The media has already chosen a side... the losing side.
>>
File: 65732371.jpg (71 KB, 277x360) Image search: [Google]
65732371.jpg
71 KB, 277x360
>>680873273
>>
>>680872367
Dude, just look it up. some polls put it from 10-15%, while some have shown that he could command as much as 25% of the black vote. He brings together a lot of people that would otherwise be enemies.

> To say that he will not be faced with pressure from special interests is also not observant to how those special interests behave. He has financed most of his own campaign, but there are plenty of politicians who are deeply connected to special interests who were largely self funded. Rick Scott is the best example.

Never said he wouldn't, just that he has the best chance of not caving to special interests.
>>
>>680873345
But Trump is totally the polar opposite of the thought-policing SJWs :^)

Also, in the end, he won't win. No matter how outspoken Trump supporters may be, you're all still in the minority. GG m8 :^)
>>
>>680873395
You believe otherwise? Fantastic. Please explain to me exactly how Wall Street is responsible. Remember, Wall Street didn't make the loans that failed, they didn't package them into MBSs (that was Fannie and Freddy), and they didn't even know the loans were shitty (they wouldn't have held onto the securities holding the loans if they did).
>>
File: 1449119448056.jpg (34 KB, 390x467) Image search: [Google]
1449119448056.jpg
34 KB, 390x467
>>680865251
rolling
>>
>>680873924
Sorry man but polls don't mean much this far away from the general election. New York primary polls for the Democrats had Bernie and Hillary as close as 1 point apart. Polls are weak because they predict voter behavior with the assumption that ALL eligible voters that meet their criteria (black, white, educated etc) will actually vote. African Americans won't turn out for Trump anywhere close to what those polls predict.
>>
>>680874196
Thought policing SJWs are a threat to national security because BLM block traffic and feminasts ruin everything. Trump has the divine right to regulate speech because he is the voice and soul of this great nation, and his interests are America's interests.

So fuck off.
>>
>>680865251
Repeal obamacare
Throw out illegals
Keep out ragheads
Suppress the SJW's and politican correctness in general
>>
>>680874495
Hillary found a way to "lose" hundreds of thousands of Brooklyn voters ... Bernie's home town.

The election is already in the bag
>>
>>680874495
I agree, but I'm not the one making the initial claim. You said Trump wouldn't get the black vote, but without polls you can't make that claim. I'm showing that with the best available information at this moment he will win more of the black vote than you think.

What's your evidence? You think Trump is racist, therefore no blacks will vote for him? Because polls are weak, but they're stronger than that.
>>
>>680874904
I love how whenever Sanders loses it has to be because he was cheated. His supporters just can't admit that a lot of people see through his bullshit.
>>
>>680875144
blacks are racist too and they are sick of illegals and mexicans taking their jobs so they will vote for trump cause they hate him less
>>
Because no human in their right mind would ever vote for bitch clinton. I vote for whoever is not her.
>>
>>680874222
The pooled mortgages were used to back securities known as collateralised debt obligations (CDOs), which were sliced into tranches by degree of exposure to default. Investors bought the safer tranches because they trusted the triple-A credit ratings assigned by agencies such as Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s. This was another mistake. The agencies were paid by, and so beholden to, the banks that created the CDOs. They were far too generous in their assessments of them.

http://www.economist.com/news/schoolsbrief/21584534-effects-financial-crisis-are-still-being-felt-five-years-article
>>
>Eurofag here

Can someone tell me why people are actually voting for Clinton right now, despite all the shit she's done in the past?
>>
>>680865251
IT'S THE EARLY 21ST CENTURY AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK!
>>
>>680874717
>Trump has the divine right to regulate speech because he is the voice and soul of this great nations, and his interests are America's interests.

First of all, retarded Trump worshipper detected. Secondly, until Trump is elected as president by a considerable majority, you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>680875979
I don't see the difference between being right now and being right when he finishes off the rats biting at his ankles. Might as well be right as soon as possible.
>>
>>680867947
I bet you're the type of person to listen to the fuck donald trump song
>>
>>680876300
idk dude, just looked it up and the rhythms are pretty sick do

dat nigga cancer
>>
File: April23 Popular vote.jpg (78 KB, 1079x249) Image search: [Google]
April23 Popular vote.jpg
78 KB, 1079x249
Republicans are winning the popular vote.

Seriously if you vote for the "white privilege is real" party then you're going to get left in the past.

Be progressive and support the party of the future.
>>
>>680875690
Yeah, because Wall Street figured the MBSs were fine. The ratings agencies also told Wall Street that the MBSs were fine and that the CDOs built out of them were fine. If the ratings agencies just worked for Wall Street, don't you think they would have told Wall Street that the MBSs were bad? That way Lehman Bros, Bear stearns, etc. wouldn't have gone under.

> This was another mistake. The agencies were paid by, and so beholden to, the banks that created the CDOs

False. The ratings agencies (just like the banks) didn't know the loans underlying the CDOs were bad.
>>
>>680866750
Jews!!? His daughter converted to Judaism.
>>
>>680867925
>Bernie is a puppet for the establishment
You have to explain that to me. Might as well do that slow and carefully.
>>
>>680867925
this is why i'd vote for trump if I was an american. Hillary and sanders are so obviously full of shit, whereas trump seems like he'll get things done. Cruz im not sure about
>>
>>680877625
Because our current status quo dictates that you have to be a Jew to infiltrate the inner sanctum of our broken stablishment. After President Trump lays waste to these crushers of proletarian dreams, future Ivankas will not be forced to sacrifice their cultual purity to reach their potential.
>>
Because some people just want to watch the world burn, like me, so I'm casting my ballot for Trump.
>>
File: 1461363632698.jpg (366 KB, 1280x547) Image search: [Google]
1461363632698.jpg
366 KB, 1280x547
>>680865251
most people are sick of all the SJW PC "that's racist!" nonsense
>>
>>680876270
This is most likely bait, but you're embarrassingly wrong because first of all, doesn't your type wave the free speech flag around all the type? I guess we're the same as those SJWs when encountered by people who don't like what we like, aren't we anon? And regardless of who's in the wrong or who's in the right in this shit-fest, are you blind to how divisive he is, objectively? Those who do support the guy are behind him all the way, but the guy incites protest and anger everywhere.

Quit embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>680877330
Republicans are not running against democrats yet. So comparing votes at this point would be like comparing how many points were scored by an NFL team with how many were scored by an NBA team. Different things are driving the turnout now than will be driving it in November.
>>
>>680877507
Not him.

What if the banks knew that the CDOs are of a bad nature in general? I mean, how can you say they (and the rating agencies) did not now?
>>
File: 1460831975350.jpg (132 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
1460831975350.jpg
132 KB, 1024x662
>>680865251
It's only the educated that support him. Trump is a flip/flop.
>>
>>680878146
k, enjoy your freedom camp. It'll 'educate' you. Although you've already been educated wrong, but it'll teach you right so that's ok.
>>
Because we're trying to make amarica great again
>>
>>680878462
>Trump is a flip/flop.
Shill detected.
If trump isn't republican then Sanders isn't a democrat.
Stupid argument, try again.
>>
>>680878380
There's no evidence to suggest the banks did know. Furthermore, if they did know, they wouldn't have held so many mortgage based securities. That is what blew up Lehman bros et. all. If you are in management of a company you don't want to blow up your company like that because it means no more job and no more paycheck. So, if they knew, they wouldn't have held onto those securities (a practice called proprietary trading that has sine been banned by the Vulcker rule).

> I mean, how can you say they (and the rating agencies) did not now?

At this point, there is no evidence to suggest they did know, plus a fair amount of information that suggests they didn't (as I have outlined above). It is because of this that I can say Wall Street did not cause the financial crisis (not to mention that the same crisis would have existed without a Wall Street as long as Fannie and Freddy existed). The people at fault are the local lenders, the borrowers, and the government for creating an environment that encouraged these lenders to lend.
>>
Because they think if they elect a rich douche president, they will have a better chance of becoming a rich douche in the future.
>>
>>680878055
Changing the 20 is bullshit. Slavelady McWatermelon is basically famous for stealing, and that is not the sort of thing money should promote.
>>
sometimes you have to take back the country
>>
>>680867925
Your an idiot, Bernie has been an independent for nearly 30 years. He is an outsider to the democratic party. If you haven't noticed, which it seems like you haven't, he has minimal to zero support from the democratic super delegates.

>>680865841
Trump is funding his campaign through his business and giving himself loans. So essentially the people he employs are funding his campaign. Bernie is being funded by small donations - no rich donors, no superpacs.

Trump is a racist bag of lies who panders to morons. Yes if you are thinking of voting for Trump, you are either racist or an idiot who is unaware of his fascist manipulation.
>>
>>680878476
Kek. You're a funny guy, anon. Keep it up and maybe you'll "see" the utopia you seem to think Trump will conjure up.
>>
>>680879194
I just don't think Harriet Tubman is important enough to be on money. I don't think Jackson really is either though, to be honest. In order to solve the issue, I could see putting MLK Jr. on the $20. It satisfies the stupid SJWs and he is someone that is arguably important enough to be on paper money. They want a woman, but, honestly, I can't think of a single woman in US history that is actually worthy of being on the money.
>>
>>680877330
dude you can't compare votes yet. can't you see it's 2v3? obviously it'll be in the republicans favor
>>
>>680879637
ITP: I don't know how a business works, so I think Trump's employees are funding his campaign.

Trump owns 100% of his company, so yes, he can use that to fund his campaign. His employees aren't funding it because they don't own the company you financially illiterate retard.
>>
Because they support his ideas
>>
>>680865251
Americans are, in general, ignorant douchebags. Question answered.

/thread
>>
>>680875690
Come on, respond you financially illiterate retard. You clearly don't understand finance, so people like Sanders exploit this.
>>
>>680869279
He's a billionaire. He IS a special interest. He has no idea what's best for common people.
>>
>>680865251
>implying a voter has a "horse in the race"

The electoral college does the real work here to decide presidency.
>>
>>680880217
Speak for yourself, you can't /thread your own post you fucking newfag.

Eurotrash plz vacate thread
>>
>>680869279
And your taxes won't go over 50%. That's just fox news shit.
>>
>>680871029
>insane political correctness
>not being cool to bash on people for being different

Fixed it for you
>>
>>680865251

He's a center-right moderate. Talked like an asshole to gain support of republicans, notice how he always goes on about how loyal his people are, this is so they stick with him once he shifts center. He is everything we've ever wanted in a president but some people don't believe it because it's Trump
>>
>>680880627
You don't know what a special interest is, lol. Also, even if he was, I'd trust him more than someone who caves to multiple special interests, because the fewer the amount of special interests, the less likely it is that government will bother me.

>>680880806
You underestimate my income. Also, make sure you include payroll income too (most Sanders graphics don't include it, even though most people will still have to pay it). Also, look at his plan for capital gains (makes up a huge chunk of my income any given year (plus a fair amount of my income is stock options)).
>>
>>680872373

>I'd lose something like 55-60% of my income in taxes for services that don't benefit me. There is no reason for me to support this
>I only care about myself.

Fixed it for you
>>
>>680865841
and he was not Canadian.
>>
Would vote Trump if Sanders lost cuz fuck Hillary
>>
>>680880668
I think you missed the point
>>
>>680879729
Forgive him Trump, he knows not what he does..
>>
>>680874717
>Trump has the divine right to regulate speech because he is the voice and soul of this great nation

Either trolling or you're really just a giant fucking idiot
>>
>>680881767
*when Sanders looses
>>
>>680865251

>Entered race
>Everyone Called him a clown
>Rose to top of Republican candidates by a landslide
>Without taking a dime from anybody else
>While fighting off attacks from roughly 15 other candidates and the entire media who called him a joke months ago
>>
>>680881767
It would almost be more interesting if Sanders lost and ran third-party. It would be great to see a general election that doesn't just involve two sides.
>>
>>680877820
Trump is just putting on a show right now for the Republican base. Nobody knows what trump is really like.
>>
File: 22robfordattack2503.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
22robfordattack2503.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
>>680865251
Because the world needs a bigger joke of a politician than this guy
>>
Congress will never pass his racist bullshit and his economic decisions while greedy may help a struggling murica perhaps? He will win sadly even tho berns may ne better.
>>
>>680882399
This doesn't make him a reasonable candidate. This just means there are a lot more retards than we thought in America.
>>
>>680879637
implying it would be hard to spoof your location and make multiple small donations of random amounts.

>implying politicians tell the truth
>>
>>680881548
Why shouldn't I? Why should I pay more money so that Shaquisha can sit on her ass all day? Or so that Jane can go get an art degree for free and be a barista at Starbucks for the rest of her life? Why should I care about anyone else? Give me one good reason.

If I wanted to help other people, I'd donate to charity. Thankfully, Sanders will never win, but if he really stood a chance, I'd request a transfer from NY to London or Hong Kong so I'd pay less in taxes.
>>
>>680882660
It's either Trump or Hillary faggot. Who is the Middle East gonna respect more?
>>
>>680865251
Because he'll be the first "independent" to win presidential office in over 100 years. He may be running as a Republican but there's a reason Cruz says that he isn't a true "conservative". He's merely running on the Republican ticket to legitimize his campaign while simultaneously eliminating an opponent party from play.
>>
>>680882756
That's seriously the most Murican thing I've ever read
>>
File: 1457726663921.jpg (22 KB, 429x451) Image search: [Google]
1457726663921.jpg
22 KB, 429x451
>>680865251
Cus American is retarded nigger.
>>
>>680878462
>Trump is a flip/flop.

That he is. He's for free trade, but he's also against it. In the same speech. Total flip flopper
>>
>>680879086
>If you are in management of a company you don't want to blow up your company like that because it means no more job and no more paycheck.

What about people like Stan O'Neal from Merrill Lynch, an investment bank that made a loss of 8,4 billion dollars in 2007, who got afterwards 175 million dollars when he left?

I think it sounds a bit dull to say "the banks did not know anything". I mean, after you learn how the currency system since 1971 works, which I assume all top bankers do, and given what they are, top bankers, I'm somewhat sure that they are willing to play the system in order to get as much profit as they can before the whole thing blows up.

Or do you believe there won't be a reset at some point? That the current dollar can go on forever?
>>
>>680882756
>Why should I ensure that disabled people get a humane level of care?
> Why should I pay for Juan to go to med school and work on a cure for cancer?
The extremes can work both ways Anon
>>
>>680881457
>I have a lot of money
>I still only care about myself, not the well being of the country as a whole
>>
>>680882900
I work very hard and I make a lot of money, so yeah, I want to go ahead and keep it. If I cared about helping people (and not about financial reward) I'd be a teacher. I spent ~6 years working 90-110 hours per week making ~100-120k the first three years, then ~200k the next three years (give or take, but always less than 300k). Now, I only work 60 hours a week on average and make much much more. Why should I not want to keep as much of that as possible?
>>
>>680883675
Because it's better to pay a little tax than it is to get lined up against a wall?
>>
File: barack-obama-tears.jpg (41 KB, 770x500) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama-tears.jpg
41 KB, 770x500
>>680865251
People like trump because he doesn't appear as the normal politician and says things in a way that everyone in the public eye is too afraid to. When countries like Germany are going crazy with rapes hes the only one to say maybe we should do something different from just gaping our anuses for all the refuges to come into. He is a douche but there are people who would rather have a douche who speaks his mind unapologetically instead of a cry baby who tip toes around everyone scared to step on any feet. I'm a Sanders supporter but my one hugest gripe about him is that he has such a weak and soft presence.
>>
>>680882868
I'm not addressing the argument of whether Trump is better than a financial whore. Hillary being the biggest government puppet around, first of all, does not mean Trump is good. The primary was a chance to not make Trump the Republican candidate, but retarded Americans think that he's god because muh self-financed campaign.
>>
>>680880489
You call ME retarded?
You're the one buying into "Wall Street didn't know" that they bundled these loans and passed them off as AAA.

Yep they got snookered all the way.
They had no idea what type of loans they bought.
They had NO hand in getting them rated to pass off.

All conventional expertise in this field is wrong because the "experts" didn't know what they were doing.

smfh
>>
>>680868742
And also women and black people cant neither
>>
>>680883675
poor people love the idea of an unfair system. So they don't need to think it might be their own fault and it's a lot easier to blame people that actually got a lot of money.
>>
>>680882756
You obviously have no idea what it's actually like to be on public assistance.

>doesn't like left leaning politics
>wants to move to left leaning country with high taxes and public services (uk)
>>
File: 1454639152766.png (37 KB, 918x696) Image search: [Google]
1454639152766.png
37 KB, 918x696
>>680865251
>>
i lke the Seven eleven day
>>
>>680867029
i see nothing wrong with that pic
>>
>>680884318
Come on man. That's such a load of bullshit. I hate people blaming the system as much as the next guy but you can't seriously believe that everyone is on the same playing field
>>
>>680865251
To hasten the collapse of society so we can rebuild.
>>
>>680883675
Although I don't share your opinion, anon, I've believed for a long time that it's less useful to question who's wrong or right in their opinion and that the answer to the question legitimately lies in what the majority votes for. In the end, voting for one side to the argument just means that as a country more people would rather keep more of what they earn or contribute more. So who would have the right to tell us what to do as a sovereign state? Another sovereign, separate state?
>>
>>680883675
Pretty sure Harry scrubbing toilets at one job and hauling trash at his second job works pretty fucking hard, too.

Also: I call bs
>>
OP checking in. Thanks for the genuine responses. I expected much more unbridled racist and anti Conservative rants.
>>
>>680884528
Of course. Your ass caused it, fucking ISIS supporter.
>>
File: 1397891679366.jpg (86 KB, 592x475) Image search: [Google]
1397891679366.jpg
86 KB, 592x475
>>680865251
>I'm not American so I don't have a horse in the race.

All the more reason to HAVE a horse in the race because you're afraid anon. You're afraid.
>>
>>680883675
Then please in future don't use any infrastructure and services provided by the government anymore. That includes streets, tap water, internet etc. And while we are at it (and taxes are so evil, nothing they produce should be used) please hand over your electronics as well as they are the result of tax funded research.
>>
>>680883262
When you're fired you get a golden parachute, when your company goes bankrupt you generally don't.

> I think it sounds a bit dull to say "the banks did not know anything". I mean, after you learn how the currency system since 1971 works, which I assume all top bankers do, and given what they are, top bankers, I'm somewhat sure that they are willing to play the system in order to get as much profit as they can before the whole thing blows up.

Knowing how financial/monetary policy works is not the same as knowing that lenders have been lending to a shitload more subprime borrowers, so those MBSs they are buying from Fannie and Freddy are full of shittier securities. I think you are drastically over-estimating the top people in S&T/IB. I work in IB and have worked with many MDs and VPs in IB and S&T. If you want to know the truth, most of them (except the quants) were B students in business majors who are very charismatic (and very good salesmen, generally). There is no cabal of financial managers that controls the economy like you seem to be implying.

>>680883583
I have no problem with assisting people to get degrees that will allow them to make money, my problem is that Sanders doesn't make this distinction. Because so many of his supporters are generally in shitty majors, he kind of needs to make that promise about all majors.

As for your first example, that's already the case, generally. After all, medical providers aren't allowed to turn you away if you need care, even if they know you can't pay for it.

>>680883601
Do you honestly, think Sanders will help the country as a whole? You're supporting him, so you're almost certainly financially illiterate, but if you honestly think that most of his policies will help the US long term you are lying to yourself. He demonizes the wealthy, which will only drive them out of the country (or increase the use of tax shelters), which means less income in the long run.
>>
>>680865251
They're pissed off because their party leadership has been lying to them for the past 12 years.
>>
>>680885103
This
>>
>>680884622
Not everyone. Maybe you had to flee from war or something.
But when you are born in the same country as me and you don't have any disablitiy, I don't see a reason why you won't be on the same playing field. I didn't study or anything. I didn't get any money from my parents. I started with a shitty job and still I made it.

When I look at others it's always the same reason why they fail in getting a lot of money. They give up to early because they are just lazy. They cry because their business won't run within a year and they don't earn 10k a month from the beginning.
They think of being rich like 'Oh, he decided to be rich.. he must be a real douchebag, he should pay more taxes, why do I have to pay so much? I didn't decide to be rich, it's unfair.. he had rich parents and his life was much easier than mine'
>>
>>680885114
>I think you are drastically over-estimating the top people in S&T/IB. I work in IB and have worked with many MDs and VPs in IB and S&T.

I honestly don't even have any idea what these shortcuts mean as English is my second language. I guess with lenders you mean small local companies who have direct contact with the people, who borrow their money from the big banks who "borrow" it from the Fed?
>>
>>680885477
People like to think their success was all skill. It wasnt. You got lucky. You're one of the lucky few. If everyone had the same chance, things would look much different. Stop being so full of yourself, and open your eyes.

You got lucky. Just admit it
>>
File: 22d.jpg (3 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
22d.jpg
3 KB, 200x201
>>
File: 1451372502379.png (977 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451372502379.png
977 KB, 1000x1000
>>680885103
>That includes streets
>provided by the government
>>
>>680885477
You just decided to have more money. You so brave. Clap clap.
>>
>>680865251

He's the first honest polititian that I can even remember. I'm not totally 100% on all of his policies but I would rather vote for Trump with his honesty than to vote for a lying scumbag who's in it for the money.
>>
>>680885961
Fuck off asshole. I'm not in love with anyone here.
>>
>>680883675
Its your patriotic duty to keep as much of it as possible. People have forgotten what it means to be American.
>>
>>680886175
It's okay, anon-kun. I support your feelings. Don't be so coy with me.
>>
>>680885822
1/10, but there are really people thinking like you. It's my daily amusement. Most of them didn't even try.
>>
Because he hates Mexicans and Muslims like me
>>
>>680886069
Are you retarded? Even your pic proves me right on that. Tax money is used to build roads. The contracts to build (and maintain) roads in the effective style you have today are, as they are seen as a good for the people, sealed by the government.
>>
>>680883675
You don't earn shit because you're on this shithole website. A man who earns a lot could be fucking hos on the beaches of Honolulu or he could choose to post on this website, but he wouldn't choose that because that would be a stupid choice, so I'm just a simple country Internet but I do declare that you earn fuck all.
>>
File: Okay-buddy.gif (973 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
Okay-buddy.gif
973 KB, 245x285
>>680865841
>The one candidate that people feel like they can trust to actually get stuff done

Even though he has no political experience and flip flops all the time?

You Trump supporters are literally insane
>>
>>680884062
They didn't know, nobody did. The ratings agencies certainly didn't know, and it's literally their job to know.

> All conventional expertise in this field is wrong because the "experts" didn't know what they were doing.

Sure there is, the problem is that the market is totally unpredictable, just like the weather. It's modeled by a chaotic system.

If you think Wall Street knew, then let's have some proof. Even a little bit of evidence. Or some explanation for why they were holding so many of the shitty securities that blew up. You really are financially illiterate, aren't you?

Then again, even if Wall Street didn't exist, the loans would have still blown up. The financial crisis still would have happened (Fannie and Freddie would have packaged them into MBSs still, they would have just sold directly to the buy side, which would have blown up and still caused the same damage). If the exact same crisis would have happened without Wall Street, it's pretty hard to say Wall Street is actually responsible (which you still haven't shown, you've just disputed the fact that they didn't know the securities were shit).
>>
>>680869321
That's not how they think. Immigrants can only get shit jobs, and once they get legalized is when they can aspire to better opportunities. This encourages the legal Latino community to work hard, so they don't end up working among illegals, because that would be an embarrassment.
Tl;dr nobody wants the immigrants' jobs
>>
>>680871387
Lol that's like saying "most" black people steal bikes. It doesn't make the statement any less bigoted or idiotic
>>
File: 1440902406720.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1440902406720.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>680886682
>sealed by the government.
>provided by the government
>>
>>680878637
Sanders isn't a democrat, he is an independent running as a democrat.

(I am not a supporter of Hillary, Trump, Bernie, etc.)
>>
>>680867947
- blacks won't vote and those who do sympathize with the underdog.
- mexicans don't vote when their illegal, and if legal they agree with him on the policy.
- women spilt off between Sanders ( to not do the woman thing) and Shillary (not significantly more because she's a woman).
many republican women like trump because he's alpha.

.... and yet, Hillar will win? Why? Because they need a woman right now, somebody to destabilize.
It's been decided long ago.

Rothschild could not afford Trump right now when he is so close to closing in.
>>
>>680886094
Honest? Lol
>>
>>680886854
He is a successfull CEO, so yes.
Adjustment.
Out of the box.
>>
>>680867735
>the guy has 0 foreign policy experience. Doesn't that alarm people?
>implying foreign policy is a difficult subject
>>
>>680886706
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>680887318
business =/= politics

also this is the same person that got a small loan of a million dollars so you posts means a giant pile of shitall
>>
>>680886893
>Sure there is, the problem is that the market is totally unpredictable, just like the weather. It's modeled by a chaotic system.

I predict that the gold price will go up, that Russia and China will continue to buy gold en masse and I will also predict that the dollar will continue to lose it's value (like it already did since the Fed was founded), until someone says "Fuck this, we did all we could, now we need a new system. Gold looks like a good idea!".

On a side note, would you also say that the exact same crisis would have happened without the Wall Street, when the start of it with the mortage crisis would have not expanded to big banks handling everything around the globe? I see that your house prices would still go to shit and that the follow ups from it would have some influence on the other segments, but in the same amount of "the very core has now been stabbed in the heart and will bleed out" way we expierenced?
>>
File: 1459371270063.png (410 KB, 755x635) Image search: [Google]
1459371270063.png
410 KB, 755x635
>>680887131

Go on, continue to vote Trump. You fit him intellectually perfectly.
>>
>>680887364
........you.... You're trying to troll here right? So confused
>>
>>680866215
10/10
>>
File: 1461033705250.jpg (61 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
1461033705250.jpg
61 KB, 960x399
>>680865251
The opposite choice is Clinton, and she's Satan.
I prefer a Trump presidency to a Clinton one.
>>
>>680887598
a million is small in relation to 5 billion, yes.

and business is the content of politics.
politics is just the mask to the people, and hence a conversion mechanism they don't realize, converting them from humans into function holders in society, which is devided into nations, i.e. fictional companies, ruled by the one and only Jacob Rothschild. nathan is next. anyone watched zeitgeist on dmt recently?...
>>
File: Two Party System.jpg (160 KB, 900x691) Image search: [Google]
Two Party System.jpg
160 KB, 900x691
>>680865251

Because Clinton is even worse.

That's really all there is to it, the two party system has really taken a shit on us this time around.
>>
>>680884318
That basically what Sanders relies on. "The system is rigged, that's why you failed." No, it couldn't have anything to do with any kind of inherent defect.

>>680884389
The UK would have lower taxes for me than The US under Sanders, lol. Of course, Hong Kong is where I'd most likely go.

>>680884843
There is this, and I agree on an ideological level, but I also admit that I vote in my own favor so that I can skip the "you're so self centered" step.

>>680884908
I don't really care what you think, but the market has shown me that I'm worth more than Harry, sucks to be him.

>>680885103
> I don't know what it means to have a moderate view

I didn't say I oppose all government spending, but I oppose Sanders' plan. You sound like you have no level of nuance. There is no moderate belief, either someone agrees with everything you say or they are the polar opposite. You're an idiot. Also, I'll use those services because I have already paid the taxes that funded them.

>>680885663
IB = investment banking, S&T = sales and trading, MD = managin director (the top of the IB/S&T hierarchy), VP = vice president (the level below MD (sometimes below director), this is me). I'm referring to the local banks that approve/deny loans. They were the ones that approved all these subprime loans that blew up.

>>680886252
No, I just work in my own self interest. I've never claimed anything about patriotic duty, I'd rather just keep as much of the money I've earned as possible.

>>680886706
> You don't earn shit because you're on this shithole website. A man who earns a lot could be fucking hos on the beaches of Honolulu

Not if he's still in the office waiting for one of his associates to get him the new and improved model for a transaction he needs. I still work 60 hours/week and use this website to pass time. That was a cool story, though, you definitely demonstrated that you are an idiot.
>>
>>680887978
Get your tinfoil hat bullshit out of here.
>>
>>680887598
Except that isn't that what everyone always says? They are tired of career politicians who sit in office and focus on simply being reelected for the rest of their life so they can live comfortably?

On the 2nd point, if he turned a 1 million dollar loan into a several billion dollars that is pretty amazing. Let's just say it was only 1 billion. That means he made a 1000% return on the original investment...problem?

I'm not even a trump voter but on paper I see no problem with him. I don't agree with everything he said, but that is because he is to direct about it as he doesn't play the "say nothing while speaking" game as well as most career politicians.
>>
>>680882581

We already do.
>>
>>680887364
Must be a troll. I hope to hell nobody is really this stupid.
>>
>>680871153
Lol at someone having this much of a shit teir understanding of economics
>>
File: 1459998050882.jpg (109 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1459998050882.jpg
109 KB, 777x656
>>680887699
>>
File: CantStumpTrump.png (135 KB, 1252x266) Image search: [Google]
CantStumpTrump.png
135 KB, 1252x266
Because his main point of view is the protection of the people who legally are allowed to live in the United States. However the way he presents his beliefs makes him seems bigoted or racist.
>>
>>680888154
You sound annoyed. I'm sorry your business is doing so badly, but keep at it and maybe one day you'll make it. It's not that likely. but more ridiculous things have happened, so who knows?
>>
>>680888154
Of you use 4chan to pass the time, you don't work as hard as you like to brag
>>
>>680888154
Ah a smug selfish entited asshole. Never would have expected you to be a Trump supporter.
>>
>>680887712
>>680888382
How could foreign policy possibly be difficult?
>>
The illuminati
>>
>>680888295
Last speech of his I watched he said....nothing. absolutely nothing. The one thing he did say, he directly contradicted himself 5 minutes later.
>>
>>680888560
so u have to read between the lines to see he's not? or is it just dumb ppl who are basically saying thats what he stands for based on what he says paraphrasing if you will
>>
>>680889046
Make a convincing argument on what makes foreign policy easy. Don't embarrass yourself now, though I do assume you're baiting.
>>
>>680889046
Still can't tell if troll or retard.

Wait, no, retards are smarter than that.

Can't tell if troll or jar of mayonnaise.
>>
>>680889180
I have no counter to that because I have no idea which speech it was you watched nor do I watch all of his speeches. Realistically my state has already had its primary and so keep tabs on things but I don't consume it as much as I did until after the nominations are nailed down.

So in that case, the only thing I can say is, he is learning/evolving.
>>
>>680887601
> I predict that the gold price will go up, that Russia and China will continue to buy gold en masse and I will also predict that the dollar will continue to lose it's value (like it already did since the Fed was founded), until someone says "Fuck this, we did all we could, now we need a new system. Gold looks like a good idea!".

Well then you predicted wrong. First, gold is incredibly unpredictable, second, the USD is the world's reserve currency, and third the USD will always lose value (as long as there is market growth, you don't want there to be no market growth), the key is that the USD doesn't lose value relative to other currencies (though it doesn't matter, because as I've stated, the USD is the world's reserve currency and the US government is the most credit-worthy entity on the planet). Nobody will invest all of their money in gold, it's incredibly volatile and US treasuries are extremely safe.

> when the start of it with the mortage crisis would have not expanded to big banks handling everything around the globe?

False, Wall Street had nothing to do with making the initial loans. Fannie and Freddy still would have bought the loans off the lenders, so the lenders would have made the same loans and sold them to Fannie and Freddy (who would then have to sell the resulting MBSs to investors (because Wall Street wouldn't exist to do that)).
>>
>>680889316
>>680889350
Just read your intelligence reports, listen to your advisers, and have good judgement. It's not that difficult.
>>
File: 1413667706478.png (63 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1413667706478.png
63 KB, 200x192
>>680889425
How the fuck can you be giving a speech and then "evolve" 5 minutes after making a statement? Fuck off with that shit you delusional twit. The man is clearly indecisive and he could say anything because of people like you who are so fanatically devoted to him because reason that you'll defend every reprehensible or dimwitted thing he does.
>>
>>680888739
I don't on a business, I work at a high level in IB for a bulge bracket investment bank (you know, one of the really successful ones that always gets called evil by financially illiterate Sanders supporters - think Goldman Sachs (though, not GS)).

>>680888751
I'm not even trying to brag, this only came up because some idiot tried to claim Sanders wouldn't take >50% of my income, but he would. I frequently am stuck at work until 11-12 (EST), it's part of why I make what I make.

>>680889040
I'm actually not a Trump supporter. I'm not certain who I'll vote for, I'll probably vote 3rd party and hope to get 5% of the popular vote for federal funding in 2020.
>>
>>680884396
Unlikely.
>>
>>680889425
April 18. If he's evolving, he's doing a shit job at it.
>>
>>680889928
Your anger makes you blind to many things, like other people may have a different world view then you. You also failed to notice where I wrote that I am not a Trump supporter, only that on paper he doesn't look bad. Finally, being a registered democrat I have no ability in my state to vote for him unless he wins the nomination.

My comment on him evolving was part joke and part to point out the fact that he is becoming more and more politician like everyday. Most all candidates have to come out and clarify their statements or straight up change their view.

The most obvious one in Hilary. But every politician does. every.single.one.
>>
>>680889563
Even with the factors you've mentioned, it is not that simple. Even with people advising you, there is no clear cut answer to how a given foreign policy decision will pan out for the world, or even for America. The world is so volatile, and if you don't piss someone off, you'll almost certainly piss someone else off. It is NOT that simple.
>>
>>680889563
Says someone with 0 foreign policy experience
>>
>>680889996
You don't even own a business? Lazy faggot.
>>
>>680889237
I think it's because we live in a time of people who push for what they feel is equality by putting down people who are white, straight or male. You see these people on sites like tumblr. When they see someone like Trump put down a minority group they feel as if he is oppressing people that deserve a step up and they go against both him and his supporters. I might be wrong but that's how it looks to me.
>>
>>680890319
It's fine to change your stance once new information comes into play. You'd be an idiot not to change your views when your initial ones are proven to be inaccurate but he changes some of his viewpoints at will and within very short amounts of time which is strongly indicative of him being indecisive. We don't need that shit in the White House.
>>
>>680890386
Why would I? So long as I keep bringing in business I get a steady, very high paycheck (that will only increase when I make MD in 4-5 years), plus I don't take on the risks of financial ruin that owning your own business entails.
>>
File: 1390700525642.jpg (37 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1390700525642.jpg
37 KB, 356x480
>>680887712
>>680888382
>>680867735
Shills
>>
>>680888154
>I didn't say I oppose all government spending, but I oppose Sanders' plan. You sound like you have no level of nuance. There is no moderate belief, either someone agrees with everything you say or they are the polar opposite. You're an idiot. Also, I'll use those services because I have already paid the taxes that funded them.

You do know that you have also pay to maintain these services? And that the whole idea of a tax system is basically a social construct in order to help each other? The problem I have with Trumpets and such is that they always act like what Sanders wants is enabling lazyness and a waste of money, the same as Obamas health care?

By saying "I use these services, so it's ok that I paid for them and I won't have to use these other services, so it's not ok that I pay for them" you are just egocentric and, in my eyes, you don't understand taxes. Something similar would be to say "I don't see why I should pay for roads, I have a tank, I don't even need roads".

Or "I don't need a police force, prisons and juristic deparment, I have guns".
Or "I don't need federal R&D, I prefer that in the hands of corporations who don't care about society or humans"
Or "I don't need federal education, I'm already through highschool/can afford private teaching"
Or "I don't need Obamacare or "free" healthcare as I'm rich enough to pay my own fees"

But as you stated in other answers, you don't give a shit about other people. How can anyone expect you to understand what taxes are meant for. Coming from someone who has quite a nice life, free of any debt, with a house and enough money in the bank and a job that I love to provide the lifestyle I desire, with no need for public transportation, with no need for an extensive healthcare as I lack any illnesses.
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.