[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>679659945 you look pretty masculine to me, like a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 24
>>679659945
you look pretty masculine to me, like a man right out of the grease movie. have you tried moving to an area that isn't shit?
>>
>>679660334
I have been in Florida for the past couple of months and it is exactly the same, I swiped right on 300 girls on Tinder and got 3 matches, 2 were bots and the other didn't reply when I messaged her. It's over for me.
>>
>>679659945
It's 2016, people! Who the hell wants to be masculine??

no but srsly, inject yourself with dangerous amounts of anaebolic steroids until you become the bulk, then rape them all
>>
>>679659945
Bro, I hope you are joking. People enjoy the misery of others so that they can escape the sad realities of their own pathetic lives. But seriously, get a degree and move to se asia to tech english/spanish. You change your tune when you find out about how nice the world can be. Also, some nationalities can be more cruel than others. I had a spanish guy tell me that i have a face like his mother, so avoid mexicans if you can.
>>
File: norwood-scale-full2.jpg (803 KB, 5000x3082) Image search: [Google]
norwood-scale-full2.jpg
803 KB, 5000x3082
>>679660613
I have already been using 500mg of Testosterone per week along with Superdrol which is one of the strongest oral steroids on the market and I have only gained 3 fucking pounds. I wanted to use Trenbolone which is what people like Zyzz and Jon Skywalker use but I am afraid of losing my hair which is already Norwood 2, hence me having it so long.
>>
You look like Drift0r and Kwebbelkop had a baby
>>
>>679660515

Get some clothes
go out more
find people who have the same interests
talk to chicks in real life seriously
if youz look like op pic i call bullshit, you must be drowning in pussy
>>
>>679661158
No matter what outfit I wear my face and frame are still going to look feminine as fuck, the picture in the OP is me. I am 21 and I am a hugless, kissless virgin.
>>
>>679661496

Fuck off nigger
I look far worse and get some social contact with feminine humen now and then its easy as talking to people on these forums
im sick and tired of you stupid b8 so again
if you look like pic related, chnage just your fucking clothes and you are golden like holy shit you look better than half of germany and those ugly shits fuck all day
WORK ON YOUR ATTITUDE shit nigger
>>
>>679661496
sorry man but I don't think we can convince you that you look quite manly just not in a hulk hogan way. I really think that if you keep at it instead of giving in and offing yourself that you'll find someone. if nothing else at least seek help from a doctor in the form of anti depressants or anti anxiety medication before giving up.
>>
>>679659945
Dress more masculine, cut your hair, grow a beard
>>
>>679662290
I can't just go and TALK to random girls, I was bullied from age 6 up until leaving high school meaning I got zero social interaction through puberty. I don't even know what to say to a girl.
>>
Trips says post bids when you an hero.
>>
Brah, You're 21, Pussy will come as you grow as a person. Your early twenties are when you start reaching the apex and you've only gone one year in? If you an hero, I'll shit on your grave, so don't do it.
>>
>>679662519
It's easy.

Get a little tipsy, walk up to a chica that is sort of drunk too and be like ''Hey what's up''. Then introduce yourself, talk about interests with her and act confident and arrogant (which should be easy whilst drunk). As you have her interest, try acting more intimate and boom boi, you have at least granted yourself a hug.
>>
>>679662042
Nigger if you can't get a chick there's probably no chance for 90% of /b/ anyway, stop fucking with my feelings, I look like shit compared to you and I still haven't lost all hope, can't see why you would.
>>
>>679663097
Dude I have no friends I can't just get drunk and go out alone cold approaching random girls looking like I do, they will think I am a creep. Like I said, it's over for me boyo.
>>
>>679659945
OP, you care wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much about what other people think. Love yourself, your family, and then your friends. Notice the order they're in. Stop posing in the bathroom taking selfies for starters. Cut your god forsaken hair, that shit must take forever to wash and dry. Take up hobbies you enjoy. For example - I love to hike, draw, read, play piano, and learn a new language. Throw in my 3rd shift job and do you think I have time for bitches? No.

Also, on the subject of online dating - don't do it. It ruins guys, trust me. It's like the women are fucking window shopping. They are flooded with so many messages that, even if you did manage to get them to message back, they'll find a more attractive/better suited mate WITHIN THE HOUR.

TL;DR don't kill yourself, do shit that YOU enjoy.
>>
>>679662519

If you ever talked to real life people, you can talk to girls. They dont think much differently than you and I. You have friends, that arent addcited? Gratulation, go out with them and drink something, but not too much. I always drink beer or wine, so i dont end up fucked up. Now that you are already at the bar or in a club, take a look around. If you see a female you like, that isnt out of your league, go talk to her. Ask her what she thinks about the music, if she wants to have a drink or if she wants to dance. It helps to not be stupid and beeing able to talk about some topics, but nothing boring. Talk about hobbies, the city you are living in, your friends her friends and just be casual, dont fucking stress out we are all born under the same fucking sun brother, so just have a purpose of having some fun , this will reflect and try to act confident even if you are not. Compliment the girl you are interested in, compliment her hair, her make up or whatever just dont act too fucking interested or weird. Its not really hard in beeing a half decent human beeing, trust me, I had it and lost it and dont have the will to gain it back but you want it so work towards it and fuck off with anaboles youll lose your hair and end up a fucking gremlin without any perks you have now. i have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>679659945
Ehhh on the other site you said you'd do it this week. Don't push it off, either cut your fuckin hair, go to the gym, and quit your bitchin.. Or take your tablets.
>>
>>679663528
The problem is you keep thinking of what they'd think rather than actually trying it.
If you're gonna kys, you may aswell go COMPLETELY out of your comfort zone. If it doesn't work, it won't matter who remembers it cos you'll kys Anyway.
>>
>>679663528
>approaching random girls looking like I do
Dude, if you look like your pic there's absolutely going to be girls that want you to go over and speak to them. I think you're not the dude in the pictures and fucking with us. Without sounding gay you look like a 'handsome' dude, not robust, not muscular, but still, when biebs started he looked like a lesbian and drowned in pussy, no excuse bro.
>>
>>679663914
Bieber has an insane amount of money and status. I don't even have a job, I just sit and rot in my room all day posting on forums and speaking to guys on Skype about male aesthetics.
>>
>>679659945
Change your sexual orientation
>>
>>679659945
We don't help illegals here. Papers or GTFO
>>
You look like a retarded Marilyn Manson, you should get into glam rock and get top tier pussy like Manson does.
>>
>>679659945
DO IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>679659945
>Oxymetholone

LD50 is 1gm/kg (1000mg/kg) in rats

TDLo is 46mg/kg - LFT showed slight impairment.

Nigga you are going to need more than 40 pills to even make you ill.
>>
File: 1388898006699.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1388898006699.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
if you really do decide to kill yourself please don't overdose and cause liver failure, it is an absolutely horrible way to go.
>>
>>679659945
go fap to traps u faggot
>>
>>679659945
live stream it fag
>>
>dress feminine
>don't lift
>feminine hair style
>act like you didn't enjoy getting a face full of dong snot

Choose 4
>>
File: fatass1.png (253 KB, 1362x702) Image search: [Google]
fatass1.png
253 KB, 1362x702
imminent death
>>
>>679662042
cut the hair for fuck sake
>>
>>679666340
My liver values are already extremely out of whack from taking Superdrol, I have jaundice last month. I am pretty sure that 2000mg of Oxy will kill me.
>>
you will be drowning in pussy because you don't look as bad as you think you do. You are awesome OP, please don't kill yourself.

Get some help, or just ask for it here, you can do it bro
>>
hey, at least you don't got face acne, that's enough for you to not kill yourself
>>
>>679659945
marilyn manson
>>
Please stay with us OP, the world will not be quite the same without you!
>>
>>679659945

You should look to Elliott Rodger for inspiration.
>>
>>679668324
Drowning in pussy as a sub 8/10 male? Not likely boyo, like I said it's over for me. I appreciate you guys trying to help me out but I have made my decision. If anybody wants my stuff add me on Skype, lakersmoney94. I have a top of the range mountain bike, some steroids and books.
>>
File: 1451446140327.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1451446140327.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>679662042
ya u look like a faggot. make a periscope and put the name in this thread.
>>
>>679659945
>suicide by steroid use

Go fuck off, we don't need you ruining steroids even more. Go do something else.
>>
>>679669551
What else would you suggest, I have Oxycontin and Ritalin but I don't know how much I need to take to an hero with them.
>>
>>679659945

dude are you serious? loads of girls like the feminine look. you should bag up on mad lesbian three-ways
>>
>>679669349
come on bro you can't do that you gotta keep fightin

You seem like a cool guy, I'm sure you have a lot to live for. Please call for help
>>
You live in Florida? That explains it. People are dicks, chicks are all stuck up bitches, the whole state is either uppity or ghetto. Florida can burn. In fact, if the US Govt just liquidated that shit state, we would all be better off because the Florida Douchebaggy Bitch virus would be easier to eradicate. Stop trying to fuck turds, climb out of the toilet, and move to a saner place to live.
>>
>>679659945
Do it now, live, dude. You're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit's retarded.
>>
>>679670223
Don't tempt me dude I am shaking right now...
>>
File: 1422300580074.gif (1 MB, 174x188) Image search: [Google]
1422300580074.gif
1 MB, 174x188
>>679670609
STREAM IT, YOU GAYLORD ASS FAGGOT
>>
OP don't listen to these other jerkwaters.......you are better than this.

/hugs
>>
>>679659945
Fuck the world bro. Dont validate yourself by what other people think. You'll find someone your 21 years old take it down a fuckin notch
>>
>>679660334
>>679659945
>actually believing this shit
>>
Tits of GTFO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCvZ4nLwXTE
Go to 0:25 in this video, this is me (OP) when I was 14. As you can see my younger brother who was 9 at the time has a similar frame to me even though he is MUCH younger. He has grown to be robust, masculine and has fucked 6 girls at 16 years old. I am 21 and I am a hugless, kisless virgin.
>>
don't do it... society is what it is. pathetic, and egotistical, you are not. do not judge yourself by your looks but who you are as a person. many people do not get laid often on earth, while some are like degenerative rabbits fucking left and right..... life is not just about looks and sex...
>>
>>679659945
you need to eat more and lift heavier. do something with your hands in your free time like chop wood or learn to box. you spent your whole life being a little bitch becoming a manly man isnt going to happen overnight
>>
>>679659945 If I were you then I wouldn't do it. As a depressed teen I found my closure in playing my computer
>>
I can't believe everyone believes this bull shit, there's not even a time stamp.
>/b/ looks like fucking Reddit right now
>>
File: 1383008485758.jpg (17 KB, 482x428) Image search: [Google]
1383008485758.jpg
17 KB, 482x428
>>679671613
don't need a time stamp my man, whip out the google and you'll see that it is real.
>>
>>679659945
why not just take 'roids?
>>
5 days ago I posted my picture on an anonymous rating website to get an honest idea of how ugly and non-masculine I actually am. I got rated 2.7 out of fucking 10 guys. 2.7. Females nowadays date up by at least 2-3, am I going to have to look for a 0.7/10 girlfriend? Is that what my life has come to? It's fucking over for me buddy boyos..
>>
Man your hair looks fabulous, try beckam style and grow a beard.
>>
>>679672341
I am taking steroids. 500 milligrams of Testosterone EVERY WEEK. That should put me at 3 times the T levels of a teen in puberty and all I have to show for it is fucking acne and 3 pounds of water.
>>
File: 1385363108955.jpg (35 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1385363108955.jpg
35 KB, 240x200
>>679672407
I don't trust those rating websites since no females actually visit them, it's mostly either gay men or straight men looking for pictures of females. like we said man just try out the anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication, what do you have to lose by sticking through the tough times?
if you kill yourself now without sticking it out until the end you'll never know what could have been
>>
>>679659945
How tall are you? If you're under 6ft seriously consider no longer being male
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x371
>>679659945
>>
>>679673085
5'9
>>
>>679673085
Dont exaggerates, if you are under 1,60 i really recommends, or grow a beard and try the beckham style, if you try and fails, be yourself or you turn to a girl, try Woman hormones and be a scooter, you will earn soo much money.
>>
>>679673639
I can't grow a beard at all, even on Testosterone injections.
>>
>>679672810
then you got scammed with fake gear bro, do you even lift? why not lift and eat for about 3 years before taking steroids you twiggy alien
>>
lol mamba is fucked
>>
So I can't help but notice that betrween the amount of 'care' products in that image and your appearance, you seem to be trying to look feminine. If im wrong and you don't and genuinely want to be masculine, do the following:

Put on a little weight, even if not muscle.

Cut your hair pretty short. Have an actual fringe instead of that very feminine haircut which does you no favours and doesn't suit you.

Find some actual fitting clothes. Your clothes look fit for a female, particularly that belt. I don't know if you're trying to get into some 'style' but fuck that man - go for some standard jeans and a solid colour t-shirt.

No bracelets. Get a new watch - solid black leather strap or full stainless steel.

Stop taking selfies in the mirror. Aside from the fact i've never once taken a selfie because i'm not a self obsessed piece of fuck, mirror selfies are very feminine in themselves.

Try using NO injections and going to the gym for 1-2 hours, every other day. Eat cereals, fruits, vegetables, various meats and bread.

It looks like you're wearing lipstick. I might be wrong, but fuck me right?

Stop posing. Just go blank neutral face or whatever emotion is going on at the time.

gg. Don't be suicide. Suicide is fgt. Don't be fgt.
>>
>>679675219
And suffer 3 more years of looking like a feminine twink? I wanted to take the short cut, I saw it as an easy way out. The gear is not fake because I had blood tests which put me at 3000ngl for Testosterone. I don't care now, like I said it's over for me and if anybody wants the rest of the gear I have then Skype me and I will ship it to you, I have 21 vials of Test, 10 vials of Nandrolone and 3 tubs of Oxymetholone.
>>
lol mamba is fucked hard
>>
>>679675495
bro you bought a shit load of steroids without ever even lifting wights man,,, steroids arent magic they accentuate,, if your hardcore normal youll be even more with T,,, im on my 7th week of TestE, i take 1cc of 250mg shit every 3rd day,, you need to EAT,, half a kilo meat a day, 1 can tuna, 5 eggs, repeat for months get strong
do you take arimidex? need to watch estrogen,
>>
>>679659945
Become a porm star first and take it as far as you can
>>
>>679659945
Relax. Ignore those fucktards who are making ur life so worse that you want to end it. Just don't give a fuck about em. And get a shorter haircut dude.
>>
>>679659945
You're what the tumblrites like to call a "gender-fluid". Either grow thicker skin and live life or make changes. Starting with getting a haircut. Stop dressing like a metro sexual (bleached white jeans, white belt, bright red shirt, the fucking white wristband thing).
>>
>>679676110
Yes I take Arimidex and I have been eating a lot, I even started to drink a gallon of whole milk every day on top of my diet. Like I said I am really beyond caring now, last night I injected myself with 4ml of Testosterone in one go and took 5 Anadrol tabs, I don't give a shit now I am ready to die, I would like to go in the most painless way possible but I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>679659945
Looks here it's Hector Cumface

Just accept yourself for the raging faggot that you are. Don't deny it. You loved licking that cum up off your face and you want to do it again

Hit me up if you want me to bring my buddies around and treat you like a real faggot
>>
>>679673127
kek
>>
>>679659945
Hector Cumface lmao
>>
>>679673349
why is so hard for americans to have friends?
just go to another country school man
What the fuck is wrong with that country
>>
>>679676415
so immature. get a life kid
>>
>>679676415
Let me guess, you are a robust 7/10 Chad who had everything handed to him on a silver platter and spent your whole school life making fun out of incels like me?
>>
>>679676727
go back to reedit
>>
>>679676728
nice b8 fgt. stop spamming this shit in every thread.
>>
>>679662042
Cut your hair, stop plucking your eyebrows, and stop dressing like a fag. That should be enough.
>>
>>679676396
thats stupid dont fucking do that,,, stop your cycle now, continue taking the arimidex 0.5mg every other day for 2 weeks then start takin nolva/tamoxifenx 20mg a day for 2 weeksn the 20mg e2d for 2 weeks,
stop being a bitch pull your pants up and be a man,,, thats how you become a man,,, join the army, kill someone
>>
thread is heating up mamba
>>
>>679676813
Sorry but ur mom won't let me. i can only post her nudes on 4chan she said.
>>
>>679673620
lucky, I'm 6'5 with a face like yours, I look like a huge fucking dyke, atleast you have options
>>
>>679660875
Can you grow a good beard? If so, grow one out and go for a buzz cut on the head. Nobody will be able to tell you're balding+you'll look much more masculine.
>>
File: 1354246483480.jpg (505 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1354246483480.jpg
505 KB, 1280x1707
is there a reason nobody has told him to embrace it and become a [lesbian] trap?

or is this like a joke and nobody wants to say the obvious because it's bait?
>>
>>679677278
No I can't grow any facial hair at all.
>>
>>679677630
do it op. lesbians get mad pussy. target bi chicks. the percent who would have a problem with you having a penis is presumably a lot less than the straight girls that have a problem with you looking like a chick
>>
>>679677867
very common misconception
>>679677168
post pics of yourself freak
>>
>>679659945
OP you are a fucking faggot. Boo hoo you were bullied?! Big fucking deal. Many of us got fucking bullied as well and you don't see us crying about it.

You want an advice? Stop giving a fuck about what other think and love yourself. You look fine and other than suggesting you cut your hair you don't need much. Also stop taking pictures of yourself in a mirror, that's hella gay. Instead of focusing on your looks, like a fucking narcissistic bitch focus on gaining social skills like talking with others. You will learn by trial and error what works and what doesnt. Chicks dig confidence and swagger more than looks. If you think all of that is too difficult then become a trap and go full blown gay.
>>
>>679678262
>very common misconception

even fat loser butch lesbians get pussy whenever they want

become a trap, op. do it, you virgin faggot.
>>
>>679659945
Maybe you should try not dressing like a complete faggot, grow some facial hair, and get a masculine hair cut
>>
>>679677168
That sounds fucking amazing post pic pls. Pic related is me.
>>
>>679679356
It's too late boyo, I've swallowed the red pill. It's time to end it. I am waiting until the end of this month so I can celebrate my brother's birthday first.
>>
File: venetian-sarina-bailey_161.jpg (491 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
venetian-sarina-bailey_161.jpg
491 KB, 667x1000
>>679659945

Start taking estrogen and become a trap. Get FFS, suck dick, and become a mistress. Its an easy life.
>>
>>679679662
Oh, well in that case, cya
>>
>>679679662
why not become a sissy? you can have lots of fun with your life, just get creative! i think you'd make a very pretty gurl.
>>
Man I think you're cute, please don't kill yourself cuz if a 13 year old girl on 4chan finds you attractive, damn right you're gonna get some pussy.
>>
>>679679902
>>679679739
>>679677630

sounds like we got a consensus. do it, OP. become a hot slut for us.
>>
>>679676902
This
>>
>>679659945
Dude get a short haircut
I too look feminine with long hair but not with short hair
>>
>>679680242

go get your mothers/sisters bra n panties and let us preview you as a sissy slut
>>
>>679662042
Eat over 3500 cals a day.
Squat 5x5 and bench 5x5 once a week.
Deadlift 5x5 and chinup 5 sets once a week
Front squat 3x10 once a week and do overhead press for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Eat 4 or 5 meals a day.
Drink 3 pints of milk a day.

Do this consistently for 2 years then weigh yourself.
>>
>>679659945
Ill be the first to admit you have glorious hair. But cut that shit and grow a beard or transition genders the choice is yours
>>
Ex steroid user here if you take that much of oxy at once your heart is going to explode. I can't imagine that being a good way to die
>>
you dont look feminine at all OP
but you certainly dont look very masculine
>>
You should overdose on steroids and go out on a shooting spree.

Might as well go out with a bang.

But really, your life is 100% in your control. By accepting everything that's happened to you like a fag you enable it.
>>
>>679680795
It seems like a sure fire way out, I considered jumping off a tall building but what if I survive and I am a cripple or a cabbage, I don't want that.
>>
>>679681474
So like... a fag enabler?
>>
>>679660515
Go out more, pick em up in a club. You look like a guy where girls will get horny the second they see you
>>
File: IMG_20160413_192721.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_192721.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>679659945
Move to a liberal area. I'm pretty feminine and the girls love it. Every girl I swipe right with adds me.
>pic related
>>
>>679682299
nice dubdubs. and you a very sexy sissy... moar? where you at? and do you mess with guys? would love to get my hands on that.
>>
File: IMG_20160413_225853.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_225853.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>679682636
Nah I fuck chicks really often. I've never been with a guy
>>
File: IMG_20160413_191947.jpg (776 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_191947.jpg
776 KB, 2592x1944
>>679682636
Washington
>>
Yo Hector, what part of Florida are you living in bro?
>>
>>679659945
THOSE FUCKING LONG HAIR AND PINK SWEATER SURELY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU
>>
>>679683268
>>679683398
ever think about it? ever been dominated/pegged by one of your girls?
>>
Women are more likely to do gay shit, more than men are. You could confuse a lesbian with those looks.
>>
I just drank a fifth of vodka and chugged back 3 Oxycontin and some Oxymetholone.
>>
lock your cock up in chastity because its pathetically small
>>
HECTOR bro, what part of Florida are you in?
>>
>>679684477
Post pic faggot
>>
Fuck! Just slashed 11 car tyres of cars parked in the parking lot of a shit-tier club.
Fuck! I feel alpha af. This is part of my drive to lower inhibition...cant tell you how great it feels. Gonna be a bad boy slayer in a few weeks if I keep this up.
Suggest realistic tasks to lower inhibition to perform next
>>
Post a picture with your name on it on a sign,this sounds like complete bullshit
>>
File: IMG_20160413_191901.jpg (915 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_191901.jpg
915 KB, 2592x1944
>>679683974
Yea all the time but none of them are dominate it's disappointing
>>
>>679681493
Yo, Hector, I want to help you out in some way maybe. Would you be willing to email me?
>>
Post time stamp pic proving you're really guy in pic and ill give you email to contact me at.

We'll workout a plan for your cycle and by and of year you'll have gained at least 40 pounds of muscle. Your heart is young, it can take it.
>>
>>679685502
[email protected]
[email protected]
try both of those. I really hope you can help him.
>>
>>679685502
My Skype is lakersmoney94
>>
>>679686087
>hope you can help him

if you're not him, how do you have those emails?
>>
>>679659945
go to /fit/ read the fucking sticky
>>
>>679686333
because he has given them out in the thread, pay attention.
>>
>>679686333
My email address was on the screenshot I posted of my email exchange with the girl from my school earlier.
>>
>>679686452
>>679686550
ahh ok I wasnt paying attention sorry

my email will be the one that starts with skr

Im not giving out the entire address here
>>
>>679659945
If you want to end it, all right. But there's also the other option of changing it. Somewhere you could find people who accept you as you are. Maybe you'd need to move to another country. But they are out there - a good life is out there.
Run, or go look for it. Do whatever the fuck you want, i'm just here to remind you that suicide is not the only way out.
>>
File: 1367708357753.png (122 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1367708357753.png
122 KB, 500x364
>>679687012
no worries, hopefully you can get him on track. I would really like to see him be successful.
>>
>>679687334
I just want to talk to him and give him advice and just generally be positive and encouraging. Im a little older than him now but I never had a gf until I was his age and was pretty awkward with girls too.
>>
You got all this encouragement now OP, just take advantage of it and just please don't end your life.

Like seriously, there's always a place for everyone, and if you need someone to talk to, just hit up someone here to cheer your up. I'm pretty sure a lot of people around here have been in your situation and have gotten past it.

You got this OP.
>>
>>679688067
My mind is already made up boyo, it's time for me to ascend.
>>
>>679687659
Have you emailed me?
>>
Wow you're even an attention whore just like a girl.
>>
>>679659945
You look like you give good head. Put those DSLs all over my cock, you manwhore
>>
>>679659945

FUCKING LOL

3pounds for a whole cycle of test e bahahaha, even without training just not working out and eating over maintanance you could have gained a lot of mass pfffft pathethic
>>
>>679689409
I emailed at [email protected]

should I email the other address?
>>
>>679659945
>>679659945

get a hair cut you cuckold looking fgt
>>
File: me.jpg (218 KB, 1360x1813) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
218 KB, 1360x1813
>>679659945
KEKEKEKEK
I was like you but I started taking estrogen instead, much better deal.
>>
>>679659945
you look like you could be a wicked neoclassical guitar god

>captcha: brouillette

you are now Brouillette
>>
>>679689635
Thanks for rubbing it in boyo, really fucking helpful.
>>
What the other guy said. Cut your hair, stop plucking your eyebrows and dress more masculine. You look like you are trying to look feminine. I feel like this is a troll post anyway. Especially with that woman's deodorant in the picture. Op probably just got a pic of a gay dude on his Facebook.
>>
>>679689966

Hey man, its your own damn fault. You even had the recourses and know how of what and how much to inject to help yourself, but instead of actualy doing the full work and reading the /fit/ sticky (why the fuck arent you posting on fit and getting some actual help there instead of /b/ tards that dont know shit) , if you had read the damn sticky and ate fucking more then your body needs and high protein / carbs /kcals youd have gained a shitload of muscle on that cycle, even without ever training before...
>>
File: 1460796265674.jpg (100 KB, 648x880) Image search: [Google]
1460796265674.jpg
100 KB, 648x880
Yeah you should transistion to female and like have your revenge on the dude that came all over your face.

Imagine the horror on his face after he fucks you that you are the one from high school. Like you will be a beautiful woman. But this is just bait, so enjoy the trolling.
>>
>>679690311

ow and to add onto this, i fucking hope you did your PCT because after that cycle and not doing PCT your just going to destroy your natural test and feel even more fucked up mentaly
>>
File: 80b.png (98 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
80b.png
98 KB, 618x618
>>
I know exactly who you are, you are not from CT, you are from Rochester Hills MI. I went to middle school with you. You were a massive cunt to a lot of people and beat the fuck outa some kid who didn't deserve it. We didn't talk much but getting expelled wasn't a bad thing for the school
>>
>>679689699
You look fuckable
>>
>>679659945
Sorry, you identify as a cis gendered male, so according to social justice theory you're advantaged in life thus your challenges are meaningless compared to the black lesbian that split her coffee this morning.
>>
>>679659945
>>679662042
Need more pics of you
>>
>>679690945
I'm from Rochester Hills,MI 48309 but living in Miami Florida right now, you're trolling, I can tell.
>>
Time stamp or it didn't happen
>>
>>679690987
thanks, too bad op didn't follow my lead and transition to female
>>
>>679691196
You went to west middle school. I know who you are dude.
>>
>>679659945
Don't do it hector, you can become a trap
>>
>>679691457
Well who are you? Do I know you?
>>
>>679691326
No shit. Personally, he's he's probably one of the best looking guys I've seen on here or any other places. Shame he's not gay.
>>
>>679691636
We weren't close, we mighta talked a few times. I think you talked to my friend Troy C., I was the kid who hung around him with the long emo fag hair
>>
>>679692053
I can't remember you TBH boyo but tell Troy I am going an hero at the end of this month and I wish him all the best with w/e he's doing.
>>
>>679659945
If people say you look feminine then start doing some fetish videos. Eventually turn full trap and make more money than they people who bully you.
>>
>>679692053
>emo fag haircut
Wish he beat the fuck outta you
>>
OP. People kill themselves everyday. I don't care if you do or don't but please stop being an attention whore. If you're going to kill yourself do it quietly so that you don't disturb the people around you.
>>
>>679692219
My name is Justin D, i'll tell him but how about you contact me over facebook or someshit and we'll talk more.
>>
>liver to fail

lol death by liver failure; way to choose the least pleasant suicide.
>>
>>679692324
I woulda beat the fuck outa me to tbqh fam
>>
>>679692515
I don't have Facebook, haven't had it for years. I just post on forums now, I deleted Facebook because it depressed me seeing everybody I knew from school going out and enjoying themselves while I was stuck inside afraid to socialize and feeling sorry for myself. My Skype is lakersmoney94.
>>
>>679692538
What else would you suggest?
>>
>>679692814
Don't do it. But exit bag.
>>
Héctor post a timestamp
>>
>>679692745
I'm not finding you with that name, only seeing a Thomaz Davis, just add me: true.rage
>>
>>679693766
What the fuck, let me get home and log on Skype using my laptop, I will add you when I'm back.
>>
>>679662435
What he said, that hair screams fag
>>
go ER
>>
>>679659945
So...let me get this straight.. You want to kill yourself over this? And you are only 21?

Jeez fucking hchrist
>>
>>679694342
King Krispy is my changed name, hopefully that helps.
>>
>>679659945
find a church and get to know Jesus
don't do it man. not worth it.
>>
File: (1)1443541918688.jpg (363 KB, 1556x2178) Image search: [Google]
(1)1443541918688.jpg
363 KB, 1556x2178
Have you tried black cock? I guarantee if you go on grindr you can pull tons of BBC.
>>
This shit gonna 404
>>
>>679660515
that's because it's fucking FLORIDA go to a real area
>>
If you do kill yourself can you put it on alive stream, I'm tired of all these fag snobs saint they'll kill themselves and than they never do it, if you kill yourself I will never forget you, I will consider you a hero. Please please go threw with it.
>>
File: tumblr_meooph8Xse1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meooph8Xse1qmqkf9o1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>679659945
Take BBC. They'll love pulling on your hair
>>
>>679695949
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>679696210
Fuck off fag
>>
>>679659945
Death by a failure of your liver is seriously painful. And it is slow, very slow. The dose you're planning to take will not change that. You will have at least half an hour where people can still find and save you by simply calling an ambulance. I'd recommend something faster. Hang yourself.
>>
>>679660613
Roll
>>
File: tumblr_ndvkj4s3Ua1t640hao1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndvkj4s3Ua1t640hao1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x667
>>
>>679696406
Is hanging fool proof?
>>
Youre too good looking to kill yourself, take the time to find your problems and fix them.
>>
>>679696766
Stop with this bluepill cope, I am a 2/10.
>>
>>679659945

You need to run a different style.

cut your hair, start lifting, get tats.

hispanics and blacks need to run bad boy game or nothing.

you look like you are trying to be some fucboi in that outfit
>>
>>679697283
what the fuck is this faggot shit

pour up some bleach op
>>
>>679697204
Youre a bigger faggot than I am if you believe you're a 2/10
>>
>>679697601
I've taken 2 Ritalin now too
>>
>>
>>679680746
Come on son.
You read the sticky once and shitposted and now you think you've got something figured out?

Bench 5x5?
DEADLIFT 5x5??
The same Routine (some worse version of SS) for 2 FUCKING YEARS?
You're not supposed to be on SS near 2 years, you know.

But hey you just keep pretending you know shit.
>>
>>679699455
You're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
Hector you're kind of a cool dude tbh, you remind me of myself.

If you are gonna do it than go out with a bang though if you know what I mean.
>>
>>679700063
what's the matter?
>>
>>679694342
Post your email if you can't find me on skype, i'll only be on here for a few more mins
>>
>>679700244
>[email protected]
I will be on in like an hour. Just for the record, what do you think people thought about me in school?
>>
>>679659945

I'm no fan of transfaggots, but I'll make an exception with you. You should become a woman. You'll be happier.
>>
Sex change? Just a suggestion.
>>
File: 1417215069163.jpg (19 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1417215069163.jpg
19 KB, 453x500
>hector cumface
>>
>>679701758
No, I wish people would stop suggesting bullshit like this.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.