[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a rough day, anon? Post here. >advice/feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1456013091202.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1456013091202.gif
421 KB, 700x525
Had a rough day, anon? Post here.

>advice/feels thread
>>
>>679367165
It doesn't get better. Pls an hero
>>
File: 1445323791728.gif (988 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1445323791728.gif
988 KB, 500x280
>>679367529
What makes you say that?
>>
I have been talking to this girl I like, I have just noticed how much she doesnt really want to talk to me, and that we have been talking just because a mutual friend has asked her to.(Sorry about the mistakes, this isnt my first language)
>>
>>679368166
shit anon that"s just fucked up by her
>>
>>679367165
>implying every day isn't rough
>>
File: 1460669071601.jpg (27 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
1460669071601.jpg
27 KB, 600x463
>>679368294
it's okay, I would do the same...
>>
>>679368488
Why not start of with that and try to get to know the peron better?
>>
I haven't had a rough day, I've been feeling awful for months now. Everytime I feel slightly better or happier someone throws more shit at me. I wanted to an hero a couple of years ago, but someone told me things would get better. But they don't. Now I regret I didn't do it when I had the chance.
>>
Been failing college. I had good grades, friends and such, but started to stay home to play video games and be addicted. Now I am going to fail the year and fuck my whole life up. Do you guys reckon it's worth to retry the year or should I just entirely give up, become a NEET and eventually an hero?
>>
File: kilolmmenow.png (109 KB, 261x237) Image search: [Google]
kilolmmenow.png
109 KB, 261x237
Ruff day huh?
Is it normal that everything seems to be worthless? ..
>>
>>679367165
>do just barely enough to get by for another day
>eat, watch tv, sleep
>eat, watch tv, sleep
>eat, watch tv, sleep
>eat, watch tv, sleep
>>
>>679368812
I tried my best, but is really hard to do it when I know she doesnt really want anything with me
>>
>>679369053
>bad day
>write out all the bad things
>Tear List.
>>
>>679367776
Tumblr feggit
>>
File: 1460667670053.jpg (111 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460667670053.jpg
111 KB, 960x960
My crush probably doesn't even know I exist
>>
>>679369433
>Kommmaranhier.jpeg
>>
>>679369249
Her problem
You are you and no one can take that away, so just learn from it and go on with your life
>>
File: whatdoyouexpect.jpg (33 KB, 315x206) Image search: [Google]
whatdoyouexpect.jpg
33 KB, 315x206
>>679369274
mh...
It just seems so boring and worthless ..
I mean after your death nothing matters anymore..
>>
My crush knows i exist and knows i have a crush on her but she's madly in love with this other dude
>>
File: 1452065952429.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1452065952429.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>679369821
Fuck that bitch them. Move on and don't waste time on her, trust me anon, I've been there.
>>
>>679368166
this sounds familiar
oh right, that's what happens to me
>>
Gf constantly betrays my trust, don't no how to rebuild it at this point
>>
>>679369732
>The main obligation of life is to enjoy yourself
>>
>>679370391
I understand you, /b/rother
>>
>>679367165
Still thinking about her after 2 years. And it's like I hate my life, I just miss her...
>>
>>679371529
*It's NOT like I hate my life
>>
Ex girlfriend wont let me see my daughter cos of bad shit I did in the past. Drugs and fighting and shit.. Ive changed but she cant understand
>>
>>679367165
I fucked some kids tonight and i can't forget about them or dre ...
>>
>>679371671
Than make drastic changes. Reinvent yourself into someone you want to be. No one can make your life worth living but yourself.
>>
Rough week, have the most important final exams of my life in a month and my mom decided to kick me out and send me to live at my dad's. I can't study here and my mind can't focus because it's so fucking boring here. I lived like 5 minutes from school, no I travel 2 hours a day for bullshit classes. Also there's this girl I still like after being sort of rejected by her 2 years ago. I still catch her staring at me in classes and everytime I talk to her she gets all nervous and puts this nervous smile on like she's excited or something. So everytime I give up on her something like that happens it re-kindles that crush I had on her.
>>
>>679372545
Seems like she just likes the attention bro
>>
I use drugs to escape. They're just so much better than my actual life. I don't want to kill myself, because my parents would be distraught. Other than them, I can only think of a handful of people that would cry over my death.

If the drugs don't kill me, I'm going to live a perfectly normal life. Nobody will ever know how I feel. To them, I'm a happy, funny guy. Once I drop that facade, even for a second, it's all over. People will talk. Some will grow concerned, and tell me what they think I should do and change, as if their uninformed opinion and empty words hold any weight.

This jumped around a bit, but I don't really want to string it together now. I just need to get some of the shit in my head out.
>>
>>679372391
I changed country and job. I should be all good, I guess I need to start building something and work on small improvements day after day. I got good hopes, but sometimes I miss her and I know it's my fault.
>>
>>679367165
Spent the last two years building my grades up so I could transfer schools.
My application was just denied.
I ACTUALLY believed I could get into a ivy league for grad school.
Seeing how I can't even get into a good-tier public school, I won't even bother applying.
>>
Non stop fighting with grill
The only time we don't fight is when I'm balls inside here

Don't want to end it because I'm an over protective asshole and I'm easily jealous

I really just want to kill myself and stop worrying about things

My OCD is making it worse
She used to think it was cute but hardly waits for me when we walk
(My feet have to touch the squares on the sidewalk and not any cracks or lines, I cringe at the feeling if I do)
>>
>>679373257
You're probably right, but what if you're not?
What if I find out she actually did like me? That would cripple me for years man, because she's basically my dream girl. And it would fucking suck to find out years later that she was into me.

But then again, it's not like I'm doing anything to actually get her now so it doesn't really make a difference.
>>
> has ocd
> goes on 4chan
>>
>>679374865
I know it's a bad idea but I do enjoy some threads

I've been on here for a while and I feel safe being on here, verses being myself in person which I get embarrassed
>>
>>679374429
But didn't she already reject you? She's just doing that shit to string you along man, my first gf did something similar. There's 4 billion women on the planet bro, find someone better. You owe it to yourself.
>>
I went on a blind date the other week for the first time in about 6 years. I had only seen 2 pictures of her before but it turned out she is absolutely stunning, and the date went fairly well.
We've been texting quite a lot and she agreed to another date. However, I'm moving away this summer and I don't know whether I should tell her now, keep seeing her, or just break it off since I'm leaving in a few months. What do?
>>
>>679371690
Ask her for a chance to prove it, ask het what you can do to show her you will be a positive influence in your daughters life. Everyone needs a father in their life, she'll have to give you a chance if she cares about the kid.
>>
>>679375166
Ehh she didn't really reject me, because I didn't ask her anything, or made any advamces towards her. Some guy just told her I liked her for some reason, so then she texted me and gave me that
>i like u but im not looking for relationship rn sorry
Bullshit. Never mind, she did reject me. Lol.
>>
>>679368869
join military then return to school with practically a clean slate, plus awesome benefits. join the army. basically any job you can think of in civilian world is available in the army
>>
>>679375438
Trust me on this one dude.
Don't start to overthink this shit. Your a boy, she's a girl : your dick in her vagina is your objective. Then you have her falling in love with you, and if you reach that point you can start thinking about a possible futur.
Sorry to be a bit straight forward, but you imagine things based on two pictures. Have fun, date her, and if it turns out well you'll start to think about that shit.
>>
Me too, Ijaz
>>
im 18 almost 19 and my ex is 17 so wedecided not to continue our relationship because shes busy and is going to college soon and we agree to be friends. fast forward 3 months- im still in love with her, she began spending time with another guy and asked her to he prom (ive always wanted to ask a girl to prom but was too much of a pussy in hs). all she does is post pictures of what she is doing with her friends and this fucking faggot that i have no right to hate but hate anyway. ive clearly been lied to and id do anything for this grl but she ignores every text i send... im failing classes now because this has depressed me so much... i might fuck up my first yearin college. considering dropping out and joining army infantry b/c of benefits and i hope to get killed in action so that she could maybe feel the pain she caused me... sorry for no greentext, just ranting
>>
>>679369061
i know that feel.

sometimes i buy expensive shit to make myself feel better.

it never seems to work.
>>
File: 1460501114453.jpg (553 KB, 823x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460501114453.jpg
553 KB, 823x1280
>>
I just want to come here and say that If you keep fighting and go out and talk to people you will be fine.

I have been stuck in a horrible home life for years. I am missing 2 years of my memory, probably since my mind wanted to dull it out, but I changed myself.

I started to think I was equal to everybody else, I started to talk to girls like any other person. I have gone from almost no friends to being in a very tight nit friends group. The other saturday I went to a party and the girl that I have a crush on kissed me on the neck and cheek.

Basically, keep going guys, its worth living. If you have any particular help to ask for, please ask me.
>>
>be me
>today
>go to school a normie
>go to all my classes, talk to my friends, have a conversation at lunch with the girl im into
>goodlife.jpg
>get called down to office from my stats class
>admin and counselor are there
>tell me my grandma is on her way to pick me up and that if i needed to talk the counselor is available
>get confused, ask why
>they wont answer
>grandma picks me up, wont tell me why
>takes me to the hospital
>my dad is in the hospital
>a trucker fell asleep driving, crossed the median and impacted his car
>"anon, i just want you to know that im proud of you and i love you"
>he passes out
>dies a couple minutes late
>feelsbad.png
>havent audibly spoken since

Can barely gather myself enough to type this. I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>679378053
Tell your friends, they will understand. Time will heal but it will hurt for months, even years.
>>
>>679377673

How do i motivate myself to get my fat ass away from my Computer and Start training? Loose weight stuff like this... Basically the only content of my life is smoking weed and playing vidya. Also why do i hate everyone i interact with even my friends? Its making me crazy that i always have to pretend im happy and shit. I want a friend i can talk and be myself....(sorry for the Bad structure)
>>
>>679378053
Goddamn, that must fucking suck. I can't even imagine what my reaction would be in that scenario. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>679378534
You need to recognise that If you remain at your computer, nothing will happen. You need to act for something to change, its not going to change itself.

The lifestyle is also quite likely killing you, lay off the weed for a while too.

Go out and exercise, eat fruit and vegetables, sit in the sun for a while. If you do this every day for a few months and keep computer time to a minimum and you still do not like your friends, consider finding new ones.
>>
>>679378053
Be glad he never found out you have been here
>>
Classic feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
>>
File: 1454952547821.jpg (28 KB, 603x340) Image search: [Google]
1454952547821.jpg
28 KB, 603x340
>>679379042
wew lad so edgy you thrash gay ass nigger
>>
File: Life.gif (197 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
Life.gif
197 KB, 400x289
>>679369061
Remember a life of frantic panic and excitement in between the same long periods of mind numbing boredom you already experience is only a recruitment center away.

>Worst case you die, nothing new there
>>
>>679378953
Thank you Anon for telling me this. I thought of laying down weed too. So probably gonna do it i guess. Again Thank you.
>>
>be me
>mom had a secret weed garden in a small room next to the kitchen
>house burned down cuz of old electric wires or something
>luckily no one were harmed cuz all of us got out of house on time
>cops arrived and the house later got investigated, including my phone
>lots of /b/ stuff on my phone, including 3d loli webm
>they still haven't given my phone back because of investigation
>be worried af
>>
File: 1460472417930.png (3 MB, 2016x1872) Image search: [Google]
1460472417930.png
3 MB, 2016x1872
>>679378053
be strong my friend, was in similar situation. Just remember what your dad said. Prove him right anon, be the man he believed you could be.
>>
>>679379834
Don't thank me, actually do it.
>>
File: 1460573997795-b.jpg (65 KB, 749x460) Image search: [Google]
1460573997795-b.jpg
65 KB, 749x460
>want a gf
>don't wanna try dating sites because apparently they're ass, and I don't want cheap tinder fucks
>all I do is work and sleep
>realize I have nothing to offer but companionship if I get a girl
>have no motivation to do anything besides chase girls even though never once in my life have I succeeded
>>
File: Enjoy your Prison Rape.jpg (38 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy your Prison Rape.jpg
38 KB, 382x346
>>679379909
Get fucked hahahaha
>>
>>679378053
Stay strong man. Time will heal.
>>
Recently quit my second job which I held for like a year and a half. It was a second full time apart from my morning job but we'd get a bunch of overtime. Mostly on the weekends.
I totally forgot how to enjoy my free time, most of my friends are working there (second job) so they have like no life

I have gotten used to my routine now but it's honestly boring, go to work. Come home and watch shit on youtube/netflix and nothing at all
go to sleep and do it all over again

Not even on the weekend do I do anything
>>
>>679379607
>edgy
Dont be such a faggot
>>
I feel apathetic. like losing care about everything.
I consider my depression but only mild.
Just never really feeling love from family and such.
I am not a loner, and the only thing that seems to make me happy is my friends and drugs.
>>
>went to doctor
>do some genetic test because I feel depressed
>find out I have a lack of some chemical and it's genetic (methypholate?)
>feel worse after finding this out thinking I'll have to take pills the rest of my life
>shit with money, friends, love interest, and parents starts piling up soon afterwards
>meds don't seem to work
>I have the most cliche depression story
>been wanting to an hero for a few months now
>FML.webm
>>
File: live with purpose.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
live with purpose.gif
47 KB, 306x469
Just feeling empty and fucking confused more than anything, honestly what it reminds me most of is Bateman's line at the end of American Psycho.
>>
>been hooking up with this exotic central American chick
>sex has slowly been getting more boring and vanilla
>suddenly ghosted me, I know she's talking to other dudes, I'm talking to other girls
>catching feels, never had this happen before

I'm setting up a date with a Russian girl soon, but I don't even know if I want to anymore...
>>
File: 1430432028867.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1430432028867.gif
610 KB, 500x374
>>
i have this feeling of apathy i cant explain. its not that i dont care, its more i care so much i want to do everything, fix everything, but i realize i will never accomplish enough to make a difference. so i sit at home and play video games and smoke weed. fuck everything.
>>
I posted this yesterday and I think you guys thought it was bait.

My online flash game goes offline next month because of server costs. It is one my last online games I still play.

I don't know if I should. Good because I can spend my time improving or doing other real life stuff. Or sad because it's essential an era of gaming that has come to an end for me.
>>
>>679381845
what game?
>>
Vortex wars 2. It used to be huge in 2013, but now it's only a shadow of it former self. If you used to play it enjoy it now for the last month.
>>
>>679381728
I have exactly this, brother.
I know this feeling all to well. I hate it so much. is it worth money to get a psysch guy?
Is it even fixable?
>>
>>679382043
Vortex wars 2. It used to be huge in 2013, but now it's only a shadow of it former self. If you used to play it enjoy it now for the last month.
>>
Breaking up with my girlfriend tonight. I just finished moving all my stuff out of our townhouse. Its really killing me i just want it to be 9pm so i can get it over with. When i said goodbye to her mom as i left we both started tearing up. What am i doing with my life.
>>
File: image_89.jpg (40 KB, 640x651) Image search: [Google]
image_89.jpg
40 KB, 640x651
Been in an online relationship with this girl for about a year and a half now.
>inb4 not real relationship
Yesterday she started acting like an asshole for no reason and said she didn't want to be with me anymore. I know why she did it too. We were supposed to meet on the 23rd of this month. I've seen her and we've video chatted before, but she's very insecure and thinks I'm going to leave her once we meet. She texted me today and talked to me about all the good times we had together. Just when I thought I'd be able to convince her to come back, she says she needs to do this, and that she'd rather end it now than be hurt by me later. I just think it's a stupid reason to end what we had before we even really start. It's got me really fucked up.
>>
>>679382350
nah psychs dont help, the only thing that helps me is weed.
>>
>>679383251
It is the same for me, i feel my life is just going to fade away.
>>
>>679383251
Weed really does help though. Shuts your brain down so you dont think about what makes you upset.
>>
> Suffer from social anxiety and depression
> Can not bring it up to follow classes all days of the week
> Wanted to kills myseld because of my anxiety
> Having a rough time studying for my exams
> Have to come to class and pass exams, otherwise I will get kicked out
> Friends in class ignore me
> Rest of them bullies me
> What do?
> inb4 an hero or new high score
>>
>>679375946
Move on, she's stringing you along. She is prolly creeped by you always looking at her and is doing that "is he STILL looking at me?!" glance at you
>>
File: 1433202320106.png (239 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1433202320106.png
239 KB, 511x428
>>679374132
Shit man, I do the exact same thing when I walk
>>
>>679377090
Careful with that edge son
>>
>>679382474
Why anon? Did she hurt you?
>>
>>679370613
What did she do?
>>
My day was like my past 5 years - alone in home
>>
>>679385164
Lies about basically everything. Tells me she's happy but will berate me when she thinks I'm asleep. She went through my phone yesterday and said my friend sent a msg insulting her. I checked and showed her the msg. It had nothing to do with her, didn't even mention her name. The fuck?
>>
File: 0p1MDxo.png (238 KB, 295x301) Image search: [Google]
0p1MDxo.png
238 KB, 295x301
I've had depression since middle school. I'm in my final year of high school and I honestly can't see myself living until college. I think about walking into traffic or jumping off a bride every day. My dad died on my 6th birthday, I'm autistic, I have a slew of other mental health issues, I live with my mom and her abusive boyfriend who treats us like shit and we have literally no way of getting away from him. I'm an unemployed ftm trans boy who cannot drive and probably will never be able to get on hormones. I'm failing all of my classes and I'll probably never make it through college. Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself /b/. I'm a waste. I'll never amount to anything.
>>
>>679386157
I love you, anon.
>>
>>679386375
Thank you :,^)
>>
>>679385861
You need to have a serious convo with her. She seems like a compulsive liar and it's only a matter of time before she starts lying about bigger stuff.
>>
Yo if anyone wants to talk as well, I'm open to hear about anything.
>>
File: 2043792.png (10 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
2043792.png
10 KB, 100x100
the only reason i havent killed myself is becuase i want to see how terrible dc rebirth is.
>>
Anyone here have/had dysthymia?
>>
I've been in a long-distance relationship with this amazing girl for a while now. She's been amazing to me, we like all of the same things. We pretty much hit it off from the very beginning. Recently, however, she hasn't been talking to me, and when she does talk to me she sends 3 texts then leaves again. I'm really starting to worry about her, since she had depression, anxiety, etc. I really love her, and I'm scared about what's happening to our relationship. What do, /b/ros?
>>
>>679387647
Going through it right now, my dude.
>>
>>679386874
We've had multiple discussions about her lying and insults. Says shell change yet here we are after nearly 5 years and it feels like I don't even no her sometimes. I find it hard to believe the shitty things she says about her friends she isn't saying about me.
>>
>>679387874
That sucks, i'm going to go to my doctor soon to see if I have it, i'm pretty sure I have it though :(
>>
ive had the roughest week of my life not fun anon
>>
>>679387638
Was unaware of this happening thanks anon. But yeah don't off yourself, the rebirth could be good
>>
>>679377090
oO
>>
>>679387697
Pack your shit and visit her. If she really is depressed then she would love to see you. However there's also a chance she's fucking with someone behind your back.
>>
Does anyone else miss the pre-2010 internet? It feels like there's no decent communities anymore, and all I ever go on are the same 5 site to see the same fistful of reposts. Or at least, more so than usual.
>tfw your attention span is shot
>tfw you'll never really do anything to try and break into another new community because you're too tired
>>
>>679368865
Hey buddy, Still here?
>>
>>679388030
Then just move on man. Who knows the full extent of her lies. All you know she could be fucking other dudes every week. If she doesn't make you happy she's not the one for you.
>>
>>679389384
I would but... it's a long story. But if I could, I would in a heartbeat. I really miss her. And the relationship is a pretty open one on both ends.
>>
>>679388030
It sounds like you're in a toxic relationship, anon. You might want to seriously think of getting the fuck out of there before she really hurts you.
>>
My bestfriend who was my ex always finds a way to fuck my day
>>
>>679373541
Get a hobby. The best way to stop using drugs is to find something that addresses the problem you're solving with the drug. Trust me, take up an extreme sport or something, rock climbing worked for me.
>>
I'm happy because I finally found love. She lives a bit far away from me. We have been talking for months (about 5) and since two months we talk like if she is my gf. Last week de stay together and everything was perfecto, so perfect. The problem is that she likes open relationships. She cant stay far away from me, she need sex. Before know me, she used to have one or two guys to fuck to. I dont know what to thing, what to say and what to do.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (34 KB, 146x375) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
34 KB, 146x375
>>679373541
hang in there bro
>>
File: foreveralone.jpg (79 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
foreveralone.jpg
79 KB, 1152x864
Found out my brother is having sex with my teacher......fucking pissed. Drunk as fuck dont care about my life anymore.
>>
>>679390531
Who cares?
>>
>>679389384
Do this, get the money and travel to his city
>>
>>679390531
I know man, home schooling can be tough.
>>
I am so sick of this fucking pain
I just want to be able to exercise and concentrate on my college work without distraction.
For the first time in my life I want to be productive and get shit sorted but I can't.
At least i'm having surgery next month... but it's not like my condition is cureable, i'm going to have to worry about it coming back my whole life.
Fuck I hope I don't end up with a colostomy bag or something.
>>
>>679390765
Kek
>>
>>679377090
Chill the fuck out, you're only 18. Life is long. Like reeeeally long.
>>
File: 1457476243412.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1457476243412.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
Got diagnosed with BPD today. Saw ex gf getting handsy with the guy I suspect her leaving me for. Found out I cant go to a Thermals concert because my transmission fucked itself. Tried calling all of my friends to hang out. Everyone said no. I have no one. I want to die but im too much of a pussy to actually do it.
>>
>>679367165
How do I fall out of love with a soulless psychopath?
>>
>>679390243
Dude if she wants an open relationship you shouldn't waste your time with her. Open relationship is code for "I wanna fuck other dudes and when I can't I want you to be my backup". Seriously save yourself the trouble and heartache.
>>
>>679390243
Detach. Anyone who says that they want an 'open' relationship is just a slut who needs to get passed around but is scared of not having a fallback plan, so they use you.
>>
>>679391511
Anon I have the same issue. Like a real ASPD psycopath. Its crazy
>>
>>679391330
Also have BPD...
It's shit, but knowing your diagnosis is the first step to recovery. Your actions/ thoughts will start to make a huge amount of sense soon.
>>
>>679391511
Find the opposite; a girl who is super nice and caring. Maybe a but boring, but its what you need. Let her take care of you. Good chances that she's gonna be pretty tumblr and PC but hey, exposure to something unrealistically optimistic always helps.
>>
>>679390243
Eric?
>>
>>679367165
>miserable
>everyday is the god damn same
>no friends
>never had a real friend before
>daddy issues
>super-christian mother who hates me
>suicidal
>severely bullied for many years of my life
>haunting memories
>enveloped in a pit of loneliness, severe depression, anxiety, anger, and hatred
>never had a girlfriend
>probably never will since I'm the only homo around here
>tbh I wish sometimes I was born to like dick

I'm trapped in this endless cycle and I'm pretty close to suicide right now. Should I do a back flip off the empire state building? That would be a pretty cool way to go out.
>>
>>679392276
Try to recognize that nothing matters. Remember acceptance. Acceptance is the hardest part of life. Accepting the futility of it, accepting the ideas that hope and love and everything else are just ways for your mind to try to justify a meaningless existence, accepting the fact that you are getting older and will die and nothing you ever did will ever matter. Acceptance is key, but it is the most difficult thing we have to do.
>>
File: received_631934980210947.jpg (72 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
received_631934980210947.jpg
72 KB, 600x612
>>679376464
Im not the poster. But I'm in kind of the same situation. Thank you
>>
>>679391658
I feel for you anonymous, I know you must be suffering.

>>679391821
I don't want to get a rebound girlfriend. I just want to fall out of love with this psychopath! I can't take it anymore. She's ruining my life and when I look at her face I can't help but to forgive her.
>>
>>679392276
Why only a backflip? You have hundreds of feet to fall, do the most impressive aerial maneuvers you can.
But seriously, don't. If you can, move to a different city, hell, a different STATE. Uproot yourself, because the soil you're in is toxic.
>>
>>679380146
Have you tried tho?
>>
>>679389876
I no man, the problem is if she leaves shell prob hero herself. Her parents are heroin junkies, she has no job. Id rather be miserable then have a death on my hands
>>
>>679389983
Why would you be best friend with your ex?
>>
>>679392634
Remember that you are a resource to her. The only reason she even seeks your forgiveness is because she still sees you as a resource with value. You are like a bar of soap that hasn't been used up completely yet. She does not have real feelings for you or anyone, as she is incapable of that. Everything she does is designed to manipulate you so you will continue to be useful to her in whatever way she feels she can gain from having you around (money, sex, etc)
When she cries for you she is doing it to manipulate you. No other reason. She is trying to preserve you as a resource.
Assume everything she says is either a lie or an attempt to control your ability to decide what you want to do, so you will make decisions that benefit her.
Hope this helps
>>
File: 4L_DHfKI9MS.jpg (119 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
4L_DHfKI9MS.jpg
119 KB, 500x300
I been sleeping like shit these days, I keep waking up and it takes nearly forever for me to fall asleep. I wake up tired as shit and go to school tired as shit and not being able to concentrate, and that leads to procrastination and then I get depressed for getting nothing done and it's just a vicious cycle.
>>
>>679392947
Idk honestly we didnt really have a shitty break up we just decided to end it, but it hasnt been the best idea
>>
>>679393326
Sounds like you've been there.
>>
>>679392831
Other ppl are mentioning bpd just thought id add that she has it
>>
>>679393492
So what's been going on since then that's fucking up your days?
>>
>>679392585
I try going for that Optimistic-Nihilist mindset, but it's just difficult to maintain.
>>679392756
Trust me man, I am literally dying to get the hell out of this place. But right now I'm not financially stable enough to move, especially since my parents most likely won't spend a dime of their money to help. I'm on my own...
>>
>>679373541
Exact same. Use escapist drugs constantly.
Opiates, ketamine, anything that takes away reality.
>>
>>679393635
Yes, I've been there. Once I realized what was really going on and she admitted it and sort of removed the mask, I got away. Tried to stay friends but realized she was not capable of that. Make yourself less valuable and she will move away, anything else is foolish. Don't ever give her money or buy her shit, don't let her use you. She is biologically designed to be an inter-species predator, to use a cheating strategy to take advantage of altruistic societies.
Read up on it so you know how she thinks, and it will help.
>>
Lost one of two part-time contract jobs yesterday. Wife is severely depressed. I'm almost there myself. We've been slowly sliding downhill for years and we're sick to death of having to struggle. There are still no decent jobs and not a lot of hope of finding one.

The thing that sucks the most? I have a master's degree. She has a doctorate. We've done everything that the system told us we should do to get ahead. And far from being secure, we're now wondering if we're going to be able to make rent each month.

Just about had it. Don't know what we're going to do.
>>
>>679393849
well trying to fuck my teammates and friends is a good one
>>
>>679394102
Yeah, parents suck sometimes. Mine pretty much only interact with me when they want me to do something or if I did something wrong. I've been super depressed for a while now and they're the reason why. Fuck parents sometimes.
>>
>>679394254
http://www.sott.net/article/208242-The-Psychopath-A-New-Subspecies-of-Homo-Sapiens
>>
>>679394298
damn son
what country??
>>
>>679395127
Shh don't ruin our fun, anon.
>>
>>679392831
Other people's happiness isn't always your responsibility. Always look out for number one and just concentrate on maximising your own happiness, if she's going to kill herself when you leave (which is unlikely, a lot of people make these kinds of threats as a control strategy) then even if you didn't, something else would come along instead and push her over the edge anyway.
And besides, if there's no trust there in the first place, then the relationship is just going to be on a steady decline from here on out.
>>
>>679394298
What's your degree in, anon?
>>
>>679369505
Same man fuck why are some girls just so fucking perfect and why the fuck do we have to be such faggots
>>
Idk what im gonna do. I need another human being which I can break my bottle of tears out and they won't freak out. Girls are too much of a fuckin srtuggle I can't seem to find a girl worth pouring myself out to. I just need a good friend to die with.
>>
File: 1459465300121s_0.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1459465300121s_0.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>679396665
You wanna talk? I could post my kik, but I don't want to be spammed by faggots... Fuck it, I'll just block them. Incognitocreeper. I'm on when I can, fell free to message me anytime.
>>
>>679397052
I appreciate the offer but I don't use kik.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfY9BJaGzEU
>>
>>679395584
Your right dude, and there's none. Hell id even attempt to rebuild the trust if that where even possible.
>>
File: 1455579949209_0.png (374 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455579949209_0.png
374 KB, 1280x1280
>>679397326
... well fuck. My offer is open to anyone here, I guess
>mfw I'm probably going to get spammed with memes
>>
>>679397709
It been a long time since someone offered to talk to me though. Thank you
>>
>>679397955
Dude, it's nothing. If do it for anybody.
>>
> I found out I have herpes about 4 weeks ago by a girl I had slept with.
> She found out she had what the doc thought was a false positive for herpes.
> She also had tested positive for Chlamydia.
> Fuckme.jpg
> I get antibiotics for Chlamydia and get a full screen test done because I haven't ever had one done.
> Get the news 2 days after, hella quick. I have herpes.
> Tell girl I slept with and she retest and is nervous as hell.
> Been about 3 weeks for her and no news, she's clean.
> No chance we'll be together again anytime soon.
> ALSO. Just came back from meeting up with prior fuck buddy that I had slept with MANY times, every style and hole you can think of.
>I told her my news and she turned white at first.
> She's the only girl I slept with that's at danger from the girl who passed the herpes on to me.
> I know it's not my fault and it was unintentional but I still feel like a big piece of shit for ruining her day and potentially passing it on to her.
> Morally I can't just sleep with another girl and not mention that I have it.
> What are the odds I'll find a girl now.
> FML. Foreveralone.jpg
>>
>>679398337
Rip in piece. Tbh, you could just use condoms in like, 2 layers or some shit.
>>
>>679367165
>Got dumped by girlfriend 3 days ago
>WantToKillSelf.jpg
>WhatDo
>>
>>679378053
It's rough but at least he got some closure with you. More than a lot of people get. I know it may not help much but it's something. It may seem crushing now but it'll pass.
>>
>>679398832
Whyd she dump you bro?
>>
>got diagnosed with anti-social disorder (sociopathy) today

obviously there is no emotional issue, it just feels weird to finally know why i didn't cry at my mom's funeral, and why i didn't feel bad when my gf passed 2 years ago. Its just weird, y'know?
>>
>>679399346
What made you want to see someone for a diagnosis?
>>
>>679399795
A very close friend and my sister recommended that I see a therapist because since my gf died I haven't expressed/shown any emotional distress. I listened to them and went just so they'd stop bugging me. I went three times, and low and behold I have anti-social disorder.
>>
Today makes exactly one year my dog died, after 13 years together.

Still can't get used to getting home and not hearing those damned loud barks.
>>
Girlfriend just broke up with me, out of nowhere, claimed there was a reason, turns out she wants o get back with her ex because he's wealthy and she's broke now. Oh well.
>>
>>679400909
Fuck that bitch. How much you wanna bet he's gonna reject her and she'll come crying back? And when she does, smile in her face, and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>679400254
How did she pass? Did she ever mention you being emotionless with her or looking back do you think you faked them?
>>
File: tumblr_nrwtvssZxi1r9kd9ro1_540.jpg (103 KB, 539x568) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrwtvssZxi1r9kd9ro1_540.jpg
103 KB, 539x568
Lol my friends would rather hang out with my bitch of an ex instead of me. They're all I've got and I've done so much for them, but i guess i still don't exist in their eyes.
>>
Bump to prevent thread death
>>
>>679397709
nobody uses kik
>>
>skate is life
>skateboarder
>popular
>have a thing with a popular girl
>both of us really well known at our school
>care about this girl with my life
>known her since 7th grade
>almost died once bc kidney failure
>she cried so hard when she found out
>im empty inside
>literally feel nothing for anyone except this girl
>want to kill my self
>skateboarding and her are the only things that keep me on this earth
>skateboard is literally life
>>
>>679401355
I have never been a very emotional person so she didn't think much of it. She accepted that I'm a relatively expressionless person. I don't know if I faked any emotions, I just think they weren't as deep. I loved her, I know that. I guess it just didn't hurt when she passed like that type of event would hurt someone else.
>>
>>679367165
I realized the girl ive been interested in/talking to for months doesn't like me, not even in the slightest..
>>
>>679402680
Don't worry anon, there are a lot of psycopaths out there.
Try to stay out of trouble with the law if you can, you'll be ok
>>
>>679402584
I offered, at least.
>>
>>679402781
cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm falling for my ex again. What's worse is that after me and her broke up. I dated her best friend for a year. I'm 90% sure I should just ignore it but 10% of me is like "lol she's great and you know it stop playing."
>>
>>679379909
No the house burned down to your dumbfuck mother leaving the UV lights on too close without ventilation.
>>
I'm depressed. I take medication for it but it makes me extremely extroverted and it makes me feel terrible. I just want to read my books and finish my schoolwork but I find myself under some strange compulsion to speak and interact. I'm so tired, so very tired.

I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend soon but I'm too much of a coward to do it until I find another place to live.
>>
>>679404992
Why do you wanna break up with him? Also, have you talked to your doctor about alternate medications?
>>
>>679404992
You can come stay with me if you want. I live alone in a 3 bdrm house. You don't have to pay rent if you don't party and stay relatively quiet and keep the place clean
>>
I dreamed of being shot in the chest the other day then limping down the road as I painfully bled out.

Another night I dreamt my stepbrother put a puppy in an oven lots of things happened in that one.

Another night I dreamed of a girl who had her skull extracted by a witch. She was still alive and chained to a dirty tile floor unable to cry or truly speak. She kept asking me where her skull was, where is my skull. Eventually the witch came in and replaced it with the skull of some bovine creature. It still haunts me to this day, kept freaking out for a week every once in awhile as the images flashed through my mind and I had to keep telling myself I didn't have her skull, I didn't have her skull.

My dreams scare me often. I didn't even realize they were nightmares for years, I just thought it was normal.
>>
>>679405314
My other medication I was taking before produced intrusive suicidal thoughts. I prefer this one in that regard and it helps keep me productive, almost like a shot of espresso in the morning. But I hate caffeine. The only real reason I'm sticking to the medicine is it's stopping me from having, as frequent, stress migraines that can make me pass out on my feet.

>>679405445
That's a sweet offer but I need to finish my degrees and an internship with CIRM afterwards.
>>
Hey guys and guysettes, had a sorta shitty day.

Got a front tooth that has been chipped for a while. Broke it when I was out drinking and took a hefty dose of Xanax (over 20mg) and fell on the cement. Woke up in the hospital, they claim I could have easily died (doubt it). But anyway today I went in to get it filled in, but they would not do it :( :( :(. It looks really shitty and I pride myself on my smile. Like it looks like I'm a crack head or something, it's like 1/2 broken off and really jagged. I won't be able to get it crowed until the 26th of this month, they are also recommending a root canal! Like ah fuck. And on top of this it's 560$ !! I don't have the money nor insurance for this and have to dip into my grandmothers inheretence money in order to pay for it, fucking sucks. I guess that's what I get for being a drunken idiot. :( Was not happy when I heard all this.
>>
>>679405314
He cheated on me last year. Found out 6 months ago, he said he would change etc. But he isn't changing, he won't change. He's content to be a college drop out without any passion outside of video games. He's my first boyfriend and my love was without caveat until I found out he cheated. He didn't do what was needed and ever since the love has slowly leaked out. It's very hard to keep up my level of work with someone like that in my life. I do at least 8 hours of school work a day more often more and that's not even considering research.

He is what I want but not what i need. I want to sit around and smoke weed all day, not exercise, eat like shit, just exist without living. I can't though because it would slowly kill me.
>>
Some black guy stole my toaster
>>
>>679406739
He sounds like a real loser. You should definitely leave.
>>
>>679406059
Yeah, sounds like you should stick to this medication.
>>679406739
Well, he's a fucking idiot. You seem like a really sweet person who'd I'd try and get with (and be rejected, most likely), tbh. My current gf's ex was the same way: Lazy, didn't give a shit about anything, is glued to his phone and/or DS, etc. Honestly, you should ditch him asap. He'll probably never notice you left, tbh, he'll be too busy on his screens. Granted, I'm a total NEET as well, and am honestly really surprised I was able to get a gf in the first place.
>>
Got ridiculed by friends and some family for wanting a career in music and my overall addiction. (even just hearing an instrument in real life makes me really happy and instantly improves my day)
I want to make a career of it but I'm too scared to dedicate myself to it because I wouldn't be able to make an income.
>>
>>679407649
>>679407518
He loves me a lot but I don't think he understands how to handle loving another person. He's been in more relationships then me and I'm trying to figure out how to remove the dreams I used to have with him. I thought we were gonna last until death, I don't enter a relationship unless I feel that. But this is my first one, so I don't know how to detach myself unless I completely shut down and I know that's not healthy.

Hah, you wouldn't try to go out with me. I didn't realize you thought I was a girl, I'm a guy.
>>
File: ok.jpg (28 KB, 335x333) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
28 KB, 335x333
Can't green text for shit, but will try.

>be freshmen faggot in high school
>meet 8/10 on first week
>we get close
>start dating
>breakup because bitch friend
>go edge lord and start doing stupid shit
>can't talk to her because get sick
>senior year comes along
>start talking again
>become best friends
>she has been in a year-long relationship with cheating abusive boyfriend
>actually screamed at her over some guy checking her out
>he cheats a second time
>she cries all over me in class, try to hide feelings that I still had and stay "that one really good guy friend"
>have really clingy obsessive girlfriend at the time.
>we start skyping and talking about how annoying our s/o is
>"You know.. We would be so good together with how we are now.." I told her
>"Hah.. I wish we got back together anon.." Got back
>holyshit.png
>girlfriend tells me to change or she's leaving, just tell her to go ahead, ends up dating some autist and never hear about her again
>she finally leaves her boyfriend a week later
>we start getting close and such
>decide on dating right afte she gets over him

Cont?
>>
>>679408299
Addiction?
>>679407071
That must burn.
>>
>>679408601
To anything related to music
>>
>>679409109
If it's your passion I'd say go for it, if you don't make money you'll be happier then if you did. My dad gave up a degree in music for business. All he really wanted to do was play music, me and my sister had to deal with his alcoholism and abuse for years as a result of his stifled desire.

But I'm an obsessive about science so maybe I'm not the most unbiased of people when it comes to following your dreams.
>>
>>679384606
Go for the gold man
>>
>>679408538
Plz.
>>
>>679408528
I hope YOU realize I'm bisexual. :3
>>
>>679408538
Go on anon
>>
>>679409530
Well I apologize then, what I assume has made an ass of me and u.
>>
>>679409637
I'd wreck the ass that you made. ;)
>>
GF announced we're taking a 3 week break.
(I come home from college in 3 weeks)
>>
>>679410927
>"taking a 3 week break"
You mean she said
>"I wanna fuck this guy for a while then dump him and fuck with you"
>>
>>679368166
>she doesn't really want to talk to me
learn what she's into and convince her otherwise
>>
My life fucking sucks..

>be 22 years old
>live alone in small apartment (i pay by own money, no welfare of shit like that btw)
>no friends
>no contacts in phone
>been single 5+ years
>sleep all day long
>only contact with other humans is when i need to go grocerie shopping
>sit alone in my apartment everyday, all week long
>don't know how to change my life
>everyday makes me more and more depressed

..Why do i even still care about anything, /b/?
>>
I'm talking to this girl who I only know online, she's really cool and sweet but feels terrible about herself. She thinks she is worthless and that everyone hates her. I want to prove her wrong so bad... but I don't know how..
>>
>>679412222
checked
I'm the same way anon, but 10 years older. It does not get better. Learn to exist the way you are or check out, no other options
>>
>>679412222
Go to the library and read books until you understand people better. That's what I did. Perhaps pick up a hobby like backpacking and join a group of people doing it for like ~90$. I think they even have single adult club things too.
>>
>>679378053
but was the trucker ok?
>>
>>679411786
Don't think she'll fuck anyone (she's got enough problems being naked, let alone fucking) but yeah, I'm pretty sure she's just going to spend this time with another guy.
I'll break it off when I get home, right now I just don't feel like giving a shit
>>
>>679367165
I cant enjoy my day without being high. Its sucks.
>>
>>679412222
Dude, I'd recommend picking up an instrument and learning how to play. I personally really like guitar. It's a positive channel for the negative thoughts.
>>
>>679412222
This is what I fear of becoming, I'm only a freshman and I'm already spending basically all the time I'm not in class in my room. Mostly because I don't know anyone and don't/can't put effort into getting to know new people.
>>
>>679379909
>>679380202
Just what kind of trouble can you get into for viewing loli in the states? Asking for a friend of course
>>
>>679412948
>>679413240
Appreciate the replies, but the thing is, i would not have any motivation to do any of those things You recommended..
Thats the biggest issue with me, motivation. It doesn't exist in me at all
>>
How should I kill myself?
>>
>>679413471
Same, /b/ro.
>>
>>679367165
Everyone that plays league and is ranked silver/bronze is retarded. I'm just trying to climb back up but these niggers are holding me down.

But at least I get to talk to my crush tomorrow.
>>
>>679413542
thinking about this myself. i'm thinking of going with the noose, its a classic
>>
>>679412222

Have you tried prostitution? That'd help remediate your lack of human contact. Plus, the extra cash couldn't hurt.
>>
i got vacced on csgo for multi accounting
>>
File: 1460607972145.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
1460607972145.gif
1 MB, 320x232
I was lazy in high school and now I attend the shit junior college that every moron in my town goes to, so I can't escape this shit place...
The only thing I looked forward to was a shitty video game that just crashes, I was gonna kill myself after I beat it but its unplayable so..
>>
File: 1454022457169.jpg (37 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1454022457169.jpg
37 KB, 385x385
friends stopped talking to me because i've become "too normie" i.e. I don't play video games all hours of the day. Have few gym friends but none I could go to with a problem or go anywhere else except the gym. Helpppppp
>>
>>679415258
Play Dark Souls. By the time you beat it, you'll have died from an aneurysm.
>>
>>679416061
Rip. I'll be your friend
>>
File: 1459108676654.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1459108676654.png
218 KB, 800x590
Been feeling purposeless for the last year or so, never motivated to do anything, slowly fading from group conversations and gaming, even though I want to play vidya all the time, and hardly anyone new that I'm interested in really wants to do anything with me.

Feel like a unwanted presence except for when I'm here
>>
>>679416326
Steam name? It's the only messaging platform I can think of that isn't email that you'd be willing to disclose.
>>
>>679416061
I go to the gym too, but it's nothing like the "enlightened alphas" tell you. You don't get this many friends and girls don't just fall over you.
>>
everyone kys ples. all ur problems r is "my crush doesnt even know i exist" "i broke up after a long 2 month relationship" "why isnt child porn legal" stfu fuckin normie faggots get the fuck off this thread and of this website go fuck a child or go fuck your crush or beat up whoever broke ur heart if ur not willing to do that or accept ur situation kys faggot
>>
>>679416683
Either TheIncognitoCreeper or incognitocreeper. If you want, I could post my kik.
>>
>>679416809
Yeah most girls there are there with their
boyfriends. I enjoy strengthening my body, look
forward to going everyday, only place I get
social interaction. I know I could get my friends
back but I know this is a sign that this door
needs to close, hard to have faith a new one
will open
>>
>>679416819
B8
>>
Literally the only thing I can think about every day is murder. I'm not a psychopath because I have feelings, too many feelings really. I have cannibalistic urges, and I'm pretty sure I might have some sort of autism.

Thinking about killing myself before I end up in prison or do something that would make my family despise me.
>>
>>679371529

I know the feel anon. I miss the holy hell out of her too.

>don't worry, not same person.
>>
>be me 16
>get rejected
>go to football
>forget about it and move on
>iaintnobitch.png
>>
I'm only really happy when I'm drunk. I come from a long line of alcoholics, my dad, grandfather, etc all the way back. I don't know if its genetic or something but I'm literally a zombie that doesn't care about anything unless I've been drinking, and only when I've been drinking do I really feel alive. I'm not a full blown alcoholic yet but Its inevitable. I've tried other shit like weed, shrooms, opiates, and they just don't do it for me. I'm fucked and its just a matter of time before I'm like my dad was, going on "drunks" for weeks at a time, being an asshole, etc.
>>
>>679378053
You need to fuck your mom to assert yourself as the new man of the household before you're stuck getting cucked by some lazy nigger.
>>
File: 1443327539972.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1443327539972.png
204 KB, 600x468
I'll never know what missing or yearning for someone feels like
>>
File: 152341222341.jpg (311 KB, 1691x1015) Image search: [Google]
152341222341.jpg
311 KB, 1691x1015
The hooker I tried to rape escaped my van and reported me to the cops.
Thankfully, I wore my trusty Obama mask. Thanks Obamacare!
>>
i just lost my dad for 10 plus years.He's going away for being a dealer. I saw him this last weekend and he changed and was looking good. I don't know how to feel about this though. Although he was never there for me as a child i know he has tried his best to talk and get to know me. But i've shut him out. But i just still have this resentment towards him.
>>
>>679419341
You should figure out a way to blow him. That should help.
>>
>>679367776
That nonlethal angle.
>>
>>679416985
I added you on steam but sure post it
>>
>>679420228
It's... Incognitocreeper. *gasp* Yeah, that's my thing for everything. XD and I'm not on steam very much. I usually am playing LoL or DmC3 when I'm on my pc.
>>
File: 1447923206380.png (9 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1447923206380.png
9 KB, 377x326
I'm almost comfortably numb now. But i think my biggest mistake is not thinking another really sad day isn't going to come.
>>
>>679418300
don't feel bad about that
>>
File: Depression Cherry.jpg (120 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
Depression Cherry.jpg
120 KB, 658x658
good music for bad days?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.