[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, amerifags, please explain one thing to me. Rationally, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 12
File: Alexis.png (348 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
Alexis.png
348 KB, 700x325
So, amerifags, please explain one thing to me. Rationally, no hateposts, I'm trying to get a reasonable resolution.

Why the fuck do policemen in the states shoot every single criminal - be it black or white or hispanic or whatever - in the chest and the head and shit?
Why don't they ever go for the junk/legs/shoulders? I mean, you don't fucking need to kill a fucker to fucking incapacitate them.
>>
also, pic kind of unrelated
>>
>>678644610
Center mass
>>
Deadman don't talk.
>>
>>678644610
>Why the fuck do policemen in the states shoot every single criminal - be it black or white or hispanic or whatever - in the chest and the head and shit?
They don't. The media just wants you to think they do.
>>
It's like the first rule, if you use your gun, shoot to kill.
>>
>>678644610

Deqr Yuropoor,

Police shoot only when threat presents itself.
Quickest way to end threat it to shoot center mass and kill threat.

/Thread
>>
>>678644994
well, not if you want justice.

I thought much of the amerifag system was built up on justice?
>>
>>678644610
They aren't trained to use a weapon that is designed to kill as a method of disabling it disarming.

Police in the US are trained that if they draw their weapon they are using it to kill.

Hollywood lies, anon. You can't injure a man holding a hostage from 100 feet with a pistol. You can hit the foot of a running man from 100 feet. Pistol rounds, when compared to rifles or shotguns, are also woefully underpowered. That is why the police will shoot someone 20 times with a pistol.
>>
If your going to shoot someone your going to shoot to kill if it gets to that point they escalated it
>>
>>678645093

>justice

Death is justice for guy attacking police officer as arm of state's power
>>
woah woah woah, now let's slow down here -

I'm not talking about a hostage situation - in that case I understand the killing, of course.

But let's say a man with an axe is standing against 3 policemen, he's just swinging it around, not getting close to anyone - they kill him

A naked man is coming towards a policeman - slowly - they kill him

Some sick guy with a stick is getting close - shoot him in the head

I mean, really?
>>
>>678645463

Nope. Non-lethal recourse is SOP unless guy is charging them etc as a threat, in which case see above.
>>
>>678644610
Cops are only allowed to use deadly force, a gun, in cases of imminent threat. If a threat is imminent they shoot center mast, middle of the chest. They do this to eliminate the threat. Most of the time, a shot to the chest will kill you, which is why it's a good idea never to be perceived as an imminent threat.

Now fuck off back to europe, faggot!
>>
>>678644761
Truth
>>
>you don't fucking need to kill a fucker to fucking incapacitate them

killing isn't the objective, incapacitation is. you know of many means of doing that reliably at distance without inflicting massive pain or physical disablement of aggressor anatomy? feel free to share with the world's militaries.

for literally thousands of years projectile missiles have been launched in combat. guns happen to be the most portable and reliable method today.

put down your Eurocuck Monthly magazine.
>>
>>678645093
Justice is literally just (read: fair) behavior and treatment. So a lethal threat is met with lethal force. It's necessary to protect innocent people, not to mention that a cop still has a right to self-defense. Non-lethal takedowns don't always reliably end a threat. You really want cops to risk their own lives and the lives of others just to give a violent criminal a longer life? If that's justice to you then you can fuck right off.
>>
>>678646022
>center mast
>mast
Go back to school, you fucking monkey. Also, 0/10 reading comprehension. Again, back to school, redneck.
>>
>>678644610
Answer: because they're simply not trained well enough, physically and psychologically, to do otherwise under stress.
source: someone in the security field
>>
>>678644610
>shooting for the center of mass
>like every police force in the world is trained to do
>because a handgun is not a sniper rifle
hurr durr
>>
>>678644610
those that aren't lousy shots are equipped with woefully under powered ammo

also, you only ever actually hear/see about the ones where the shooting has been fatal.

criminals getting shot is old (cold) news, and most of the ones you see have an 'apparent' racial spin put on them. it's like clickbait for moron's and SJW's.

yeah, don't believe that what you see on TV is representative of the truth or the norm. more likely than not it's shown for the ratings, edited and editorialized for profit.
>>
Police should act as humble servants of citizens (as they are), not as a threat to citizens. I don't now why USA encourage police to do whatever they want and cover their asses afterward.
Police should put the lives of ALL citizens (including perpetrators) above theirs. First of all they should quit using lethal weapon - I think only traumatic weapon will do (or tasers). You can easily immobilize imminent threat with this shit without killing.
Secondly Police should enforce law as teachers watch discipline in class (in 19 centure), they should use brutal only AS LAST RESORT, killing the threat shouldn't even be considered as option. It's like in a shop - client is always right. You cannot kill your client, right? Even if he was a total asshole to you.
>>
We're wondering the same fucking thing!
>>
>>678644610
Because we're in a Police State. It might not be as bad as other country's but it's here. Our "Hero Worship" played on our fears.
Police jobs aren't even listed in the top 10 most dangerous.

>Civil asset forfeiture
>Cops cover up for the bad ones
>Court system is a joke for them
>Union has too much power over political party's
>>
>>678645093
>faggots who throw the word justice around like 'rights'
>probably thinks someone shot in the arm stops fighting
wew lad

I'm liberal but I have definitely noticed you Europoors and liberal Americans have no real understanding firearms. One of you faggots thought an rpg would blow up an Abraham's main battle tank in a similar thread because "modern weapons are just that powerful." I'd rather police didn't have to arm themselves like the military but between nigger and spic gangs, CIA-sponsored drug deals, and redneck militias, they kind of have to. So quit being butthurt. If someone came to my job and tried to maim/kill me and I had a gun, I'd shoot them too. You'd have to be a retarded to assume you can grant "justice" to a person acting violently and not stopping when a community-sponsored enforcer tells them too. But somehow it's the cop's fault despite the crime-offending individual choosing their own actions

You guys really buying into all that SJW regressive liberalism bullshit?
>>
>>678645463
>woah woah woah, now let's slow down here
Were all the words going too fast for you?
>>
>>678646310
>You really want cops to risk their own lives and the lives of others just to give a violent criminal a longer life?

That's their fucking job. Besides justice is more than simple retaliation/vengeance. Nowadays only Muslims and stupid tribal nation consider justice and vengeance as almost similar things.
>>
>>678650209
>nation

nations
>>
>>678644610
Mozambique Drill - The Police in USA are trained right
That's why Europe has all the Terrorists
>>
>>678646547
thanks, that's quite what I was looking for.
>>
>>678649830
tl;dr
>>
>>678650583
>That's why Europe has all the Terrorists

Maybe Europe has all the Terrorists but Europe never had shit like 9/11.
>>
>>678650030
exactly, you quad-missing fuckwit
>>
>>678650583
:D dude, really?
>>
>>678644610
1. You can still bleed them out easily. Junk shot is almost guaranteed death. Leg shot is also likely death but guaranteed months of rehabilitation or permanent damage. Expect lawsuits.
2. If they feel like they're life is on the line, they're not going to value the crackhead or teenage gangbanger, who thinks assaulting an officer is the way to handle a speeding ticket, more than theirs. All you fucking have to do to not get shot is do what they say and talk to a lawyer later. It's that fucking easy but some people tend to not control their emotions
>>
>>678644881
This. If the media broadcasted every crime committed and how the police dealt with it, you'd see that around 99% of arrests are resolved non violently
>>
>>678651307
some people are ill, some people are damaged in the brain. I'd still like to lose a leg rather than probably my life.
>>
>>678650209
>this
I'm so sick and tired of people praising cops for "risking their lives" as if they didn't have a choice. They chose to be a police officer. It's their job to risk their life. It shouldn't be praised as it is nothing but their job, they aren't going above and beyond they are just doing their fucking job.
>>
>>678651349
okay, I do get that.

But still, there are quite a lot of those deaths. Well, much more than here in Europe.
And please don't pull the terrorist bullshit card, I come from Central Europe, we're not that different from people in the states, we have never had problems with terrorism, but we have strict gun control and the police are told to avoid shooting at all costs and only shoot when their life is in imminent danger and even then, try not to kill the person.
Shoot them in the leg/shoulder, they will spend months in prison hospital.
>>
>>678651307
The thing is, cops aren't supposed to value their own lives over the lives of others. It's their job to do the exact opposite.
>>
>>678652292
>this
North American cops are just payed thugs who got picked on in high school and now want to pick on others
>>
>>678644610
>shot in the junk

If they were shot there they would die. If the bullet nicked any arteries they would bleed out like a pig. The police in the United states are a bit stupid they shoot first ask questions later. It also depends on the type of criminal that they are arresting. Because everyone in the USA owns a gun it's safe to asume they are armed. Most times cops don't draw their fire arms unless it's fishy due to the face many police officers die a day. I hope this sums up your question Mr op.

Love,
Captain dubbs from raids
>>
Here is one of the big problems. Shooting the extremities means you have much less room to miss and hot an innocent bystander. We don't want that most of all. Another thing, what of they only wanted to incapacitate then but ended up killing them? Are the cops still going to only draw when there is a threat? What about multiple threats? Do you want to take the time to skilfully shoot their leg? Cops are trained in other methods of subjugation like tazers and pepper spray. Drawing and firing is the last resort.
>>
>>678652833
They don't use firing as a last resort though. Especially in North America.
>>
ITT Brainwashed Amerifat retards who crow about freedoms but somehow think it's ok for their cops to put 10 bullets in the chest of a mentally ill teenager 30 feet away with a little knife or a stick or something.

>hur durr serves them fucking right
>>
>>678652984
That what the media tells you? They go to places like Chicago where, yeah, cops shoot a lot more because they are basically in the biggest crime city in the US.
>>
>>678644610
Junk and legs are full of big blood vessels, usually kill shots believe it or not. It also leaves the upper body generally free to attack, so center mass is trained simply for threat elimination purposes
>>
>>678652777
trips checked and appreciated in this dark thread.

Also, not everyone in the USA carries their gun around... esp. not a naked guy/woman
>>
>>678644610
Cops are colossal pussies, bro.
>>
>>678653016
Because they don't know. We aren't asking them to risk their lives because maybe the kid has a stick, but maybe the cops family will lose a dad or a mom. All because a kid decided to fuck around with the police.
>>
>>678653193
I don't get it from the media I get it from personal experience. Cops are terrible fucking people.
>>
>>678653407
You couldn't cause if what they say is true, then they wouldn't be alive to tell you.
>>
>>678653315
Fuck I didn't want Jesus tripps. Any who down here in the south I see people carry all the time and since I moved north I see it more frequently due to this isis bullshit. Anyway it's safe to asume they are armed rather then not armed
>>
>>678644610
police are trained to shoot to kill if in danger, things happen so quick in those situations that you dont have time to decide, also shootings are way less common than anyone thinks media likes to blow shit out of proportion
>>
>>678653389
Who fucking cares? It's the cops job to risk his life. His family knows that. If you didn't want to risk your life you shouldn't have decided to become a police officer. There was a kid shot because he was holding a wiimote a while back. Do you think his family is distraught?
>>
>>678653526
I've seen cops shoot other people first hand you fucking moron. And it's not just shooting. They assault innocent people too.
>>
File: 20141002_232630.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20141002_232630.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
OP here (been here all the time, but posting another question)

So why not use tasers first? Sure, they kill a person from time to time, but rarely. This does not really help the "what if the person is ill/sick" argument, but the police force should be trained to distinguish the behaviour of a sick/ill person.

Just asking, again.

Thanks for all the answers, even the very negative ones, but especially the ones that actually shed some light on the issue for me.

Here's an OC nude for thanks.
>>
>>678644610
All niggers actually.
>>
>>678644610
The media only reports when the police does something bad.
>>
>>678650719
So you're just trying to confirm your own preconceived judgement? Because he's wrong. Pistols aren't accurate and leg wounds are easily fatal
>>
>>678653889
Tasers are less safe. If you miss you cannot get your gun out before they can charge you due to range you need to be in to use taser. If they are on PCP taser will do nothing. You dont know if they have a gun or not. You could spend 20 years being a nice guy and tasing people and getting the shit kicked out of you once or twice a week when it doesnt work, just to save a bunch of scumbags who will for the most part never change and continue to make your life and others lives shit. Then on 20 years and 1 day you do the same thing only this time he has a gun you didnt see and shoots you. Was it worth it not to play it safe? No. It wasnt. Id rather for 20 years that cop shot people and then didnt get shot because he had his gun out.
>>
>>678653697
He risks his life all the time you dumb fuck. We don't ask him to take unnecessary risks. Cops risk their lives against real threats all the time. They don't have time to fuck around. With so many cops in the country, cherry picking one or two stories is ignorant. Did you hear about that story from the news or was this one of your personal stories
>>
Don't run with a weapon of any kind near a cop and you won't get shot. Simple solution.
>>
>>678654271
If they're on pcp a gun won't do jack shit either you retard
>>
>>678654087
well, he did say he was someone in the security field and people on the internet rarely if ever lie, so umm yeah, I trust him

no. I just liked what he wrote, it seemed simple and reasonable and quite aligned with what I was preconceivedly thinking.
Pistols are accurate, shooters aren't. Leg wounds (not mentioning shoulder wounds) are easily fatal, but leave much more space for helping than chest wounds. If someone is bleeding out, the cop can 1. disarm the person 2. attempt to stop the bleeding.

When a cop shoots someone in the lungs/heart/head, there is not much left to do.
>>
File: 1460228936228.jpg (152 KB, 687x788) Image search: [Google]
1460228936228.jpg
152 KB, 687x788
>>678649830
>I'm liberal
>liberal
>>
>>678654276
That one was grime the news yes. Does that make it irrelevant? No. If you want a personal one I can tell you I've been taken out to a field and beaten by cops.
>>
>>678654439
Do you know how a gun works?
>>
>>678654439
Are you fucking retarded? You pop them a few times in the chest they will stop moving once the current blood flow to their brain stops.
>>
>>678654300
for someone sitting behind a computer in his comfy home/room with enough free time to spend it on 4chan.

Not for someone whose parents fucked them up and never motivated/forced them to go to school or watch the media to actually get in touch with reality as others perceive it.
>>
>>678654676
You did not get dragged out to a field and beaten. If though in the 1/1,000,000,000 chance that you did go in depth and we'll see if the story has any merit
>>
>>678654439
>>678654717
nah bro pcp makes u immune to bullits.
>>
>>678654300
Also don't have a wiimote in your hand when you open the door and don't let your dogo bark a bit cause then he gets shot.
>>
>>678653889
This already had an answer. Media blows everything out of proportion. Yes, there has been injustice in the way police have handled things but this isn't the norm. And like it or not, more street crime is committed by blacks than anyone else even though they are a minority population. Fuck the cuck fantasy, cops work the bitter end of reality every day so shit happens
>>
>>678654873
Some cops are assholes. I have an uncle who was a sheriff and when I did MMA the guy who owned the place was as well. He told me stories about how he would intentially drag someone out of a police car fast but not far enough so they would crack their head on the metal bottom part of the door, and all these other little things he was able to do and get away with it. He also let me know he only did this to people acting like straight niggers even after put into a squad car and would still kick and spit and crap, so imo they deserved it.

>>678654676

That being said this isnt the 1940s, they wont drag anyone into a field and beat you.
>>
>>678654676
Yeah, I'm calling bs here and I'm out. Not tie just being a little shit.
>>
>>678644610
BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER,
>>
>>678652292
any person with firearm experience understands that you must aim for center mass, not to kill, but to mitigate the risk of missing and hitting something unintended.

If a cop was trying to aim at a thug's arm and instead killed an innocent bystander, the public would cry: Don't aim there!

It's not like movies. Shooting accurately is difficult to do, even without the pressure of firing at a human being (newsflash: most cops don't want to kill people) or the pressure of a person firing back at you. You have to rely on training and muscle memory to do one thing: hit your target.
>>
>>678654912
How about realizing its nigger culture that makes this problem? Here in cali you have filthy niggers painting real guns to look fake or to look like other objects just to confuse police. Once again I do not blame cops. Until you actually know one or see the shit they go through its easy to talk shit. I dont like most cops because most are fucking assholes, but if anyone has a reason to be a fucking asshole its cops. Every fucking day they get treated like shit (way worse than you do at mcdonalds) even by the people they are protecting. Its not like being a firefighter where everyone loves you. Hell no. No one likes cops. Yet they still serve an important role. I dont like cops, but i respect what they do for my community.
>>
>>678655283
Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter Mack Bives Latter
>>
>>678655103
Well, I think this post settles it
>>
>>678654873
I was just done burning outside a mac's with a bud of mine so we were just standing around. 2 cops pull up in a van, they ask us all sorts of irrelevant questions and then ask us to give id. When we say we don't have any they tell us they're going to take us back to the station because we were loitering. We told them to fuck off and so they cuffed us and stuck us in the back of the van with no seat belts. They drove around pretty rough and got us tossed around. And then they pulled us out in an empty ass fucking field and beat the living shit out of us with batons. Then they took the cuffs and left us there. We had to walk 5 or 6 hours to get to Schrier lake to get a cab.
>>
>>678644610
What cuntry are you from?
>>
>>678655667
>cops can't be blamed because they are too stupid to differentiate a real gun from a fake one
>>
>>678652525
You are absolutely stupid.
>>
Macks live better Macks live better Macks live better Macks live betterMacks live better Macks live better Macks live better Macks live better Macks live better Macks live betterMacks live better Macks live better
>>
>>678656096
Nice counter argument
>>
Just for specifically asking for no hateposts, you're a faggot
>>
Micks love better micks love better Micks love better micks love better Micks love better micks love better Micks love better micks love betterMicks love better micks love better
>>
>>678655861
So you were smoking weed most likely dressed like a nigger, with no ID (its the law to carry ID as an adult) and cops pull up in a van (Only vans they use for are very specific reasons they dont just patrol in them) and ask you questions (most likely because they smelled the weed and wanted to make sure you werent dealing crack) and you decide to be belligerent so they decide to beat you?

Have you tried being less of an asshole trashy nigger?

Im sure this is the full story, and at the same time a true story.
>>
File: g13V6we.jpg (299 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
g13V6we.jpg
299 KB, 1536x2048
>>678656052
Tell me, cuck. Which one is the pistol and which is the BB gun?
>>
>>678644610
Because this op
http://1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
>>
>>678656406
The slightly darker one is the BB gun, right? Not that anybody would be able to tell in a risky situation. I'd open fire on anybody who pointed either one at me.
>>
>>678656360
Rural Quebec cops patrol in vans. I was dressed like a metal head because I was at the time. I was 17 and wasn't an adult. You don't deserve a beating for smoking weed. I actually used to want to be a cop before that incident. I was doing a co op at a security firm but now I really only admire detective, rcmps and csi's.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 620x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 620x435
>>678656052
Imagine you were a cop, you see a guy walking outside with a toy gun in his hand (The one in the picture), one thing though. The tip is painted to be like the rest of the gun. Since its in his hand and in a public place it should not be there. You'd think it was a real gun. He points it at you as a joke. You shoot him so you in turn don't shot because as a cop, or any civilian you'd think its a real gun. You were in the right because he decided as the mentally handicapped, assnackwards retard he is, to point what looks like a gun at a cop
>>
>>678656406
The obviously plastic one
>>
>>678656614
The left is the BB gun. Its magazine is on the hood, showing where the CO2 canister screws in. Also, an officer would not unload his own pistol just to prove a point.
>>
>>678656861
The OP wasnt asking about Cuckanada cops faggot. No one gives a shit about your crappy cold ass country. You also were not just smoking weed. You were dressed like a punk, and acted like a punk. Maybe if you showed a bit of respect you wouldnt have been treated with no respect.
>>
>>678644700

/thread
>>
>>678656976
Yeah, and are you gonna take the risk of looking at their gun closely to see if it's plastic or not? Or are you going to not take the chance of losing your own life just so some dumbass who pointed a fake gun at a cop can keep living?
>>
But haven't countries without officers who carry guns proven that you don't necessarily need cops to be armed? My country has unarmed officers, and then also responsive armed units on call 24/7, and it works, we have a whole lot less gun violence than the US does per capita.
>>
>>678657103
Canada cops are better than us cops and somehow are still terrible. What does that show about your shit police.
>>
>>678657194
And what happens when a criminal is armed and multiple officers go down?
>>
>>678657099
The point it, if you pointed it at a cop, you'd get shot, and he's in the right because he can't see the godamn CO2 capsule that not being pointed at him
>>
>>678644610
Because in America if the police were to shoot you in the leg, shoulders, especially in the junk, they'll get their asses sued to no end. So it's mostly a case of less paper work and the dead can't sue you.
>>
>>678657103
>you didn't suck their cocks so you deserve to be beaten senseless
>respect mah athoretah
>>
>>678657194
What country is it?
>>
>>678657281
Yeah, this comment is totally not an uneducated biased opinion from someone whos making a ton of assumptions.
>>
>>678657307
I wasn't disagreeing with you in the slightest, I was just explaining why the gun on the left is the BB gun.
>>
>>678657422
Almost all euro cops
>>
>>678657194
You also have a lot, LOT less guns per capita. If the criminals are likely to be packing, so should the cops.
>>
>>678657194
because you have a whole lot less guns. There are probably more guns in America than there are swinging dicks in your country.
>>
>>678657431
Canadian police officers get way more training and background checks. So it's save to assume that they'd be safer to the public.
>>
If you shoot someone who poses a real threat (in say, the leg or arm) and you go to arrest them, they could pull out a gun and shoot you. Cops used to be taught non-lethal, but after multiple police deaths due to this happening they decided to teach lethal shooting.
As for the taser, they only go certain distances, and they don't always properly hit the target. They're too unreliable. There are certain companies working on non-lethal enforcement means, but they haven't been implemented yet.
>>
>>678657307
And I wasn't using the term "unload" to mean "shoot at". I meant: the cop wouldn't take out his own pistol's magazine for a picture, so you can conclude that the pistol on the right is the real one.
>>
>>678655861
I get where you're coming from but Quebec cops are the worst of the worst. Probably worse that the Americans so your example is just of like the worst bad apples in the bunch.
>>
>>678644610
It isn't as easy as it sounds.

The most important thing to remember is that ending their life would be better for them then potentially ending in a lethal situation. Think about it this way, if they are dead they can't hurt you.
>>
>>678657666
> So it's save to assume that they'd be safer to the public
> So it's save to assume
>save

Sounds like you are an educated person whom's opinion we should all heed.
>>
>>678657930
Auto correct exists you know?
>>
>>678644610
>shooting someone = lethal force reguardless of where you shoot them. The genitals, arms and legs have just as much chance at being deadly.
>>
>>678657930
whose*

You probably shouldn't criticize anybody else's grammar, bud.
>>
It's because they are trained to shoot to kill, and then assess the situation. They use to be trained to assess then shoot if needed.
>>
>>678644610
Because us Americans are too stupid to use logic with guns. People want guns and they want any excuse to use it. That's why bad people become cops, they get a license to kill and they get away with shooting unarmed citizens. Meanwhile, gun users defend them because they ignorantly think if they didn't, they would lose their guns.
>>
>>678658066
I'm from the UK grammars different than you dumbass Americans.
>>
File: 1460252039392.jpg (29 KB, 552x634) Image search: [Google]
1460252039392.jpg
29 KB, 552x634
>>678644610
Because those idiots resist. Just fucking comply you niggers.
>>
>>678658191
grammar's*
>>
>>678658191
no mate. whom's is utterly incorrect, it's whose
>>
>>678656406
The one on the right is real.
>>
>>678658202
People who comply get murdered every day by cops in America. Nice try.
>>
File: image.jpg (770 KB, 1628x1190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
770 KB, 1628x1190
>>678656976
Glock 17, one of the most widely available pistols on the market in the USA. Mostly comprised of Polymer (Plastic) Only metal parts are the mag and barrel and the operation. There are airsoft guns made out of essentially the same thing, people can just remove the orange tip and boom, you have what looks like a real steel Glock. Point at a cop, you'll get shot.
>>
File: 1459918133553.jpg (15 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
1459918133553.jpg
15 KB, 362x372
>>678658111
trips wasted on a retard
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
>>678658463
Be jealous.
>>
>>678658288
>>678658304
Lol you cheeky cunts has no idea what you are talking about. I bet you cucks have never even been to UK.
>>
>>678644610
It's not difficult to be a cop in the states. All you need is a high school diploma and to be able to pass their physical test and do their training.

On top of that, most people become cops because they're ex-military (so they get high priority for the job) or they have a power trip.

Throw in the complicated/fucked up racial dynamics in this country and you have a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>678658562
I'm English you retard.
possessive is always whose. Goddamn get yourself some basic education
>>
>>678658111

trips of truth
>>
>>678644610
its u.s. police code that if youre going to shoot it is usually for the intention to kill, if you want to do legs/junk/shoulders thats what nightsticks and tazers are for.
>>
>>678644610
Don't wanna get shot? Don't break the law and then proceed to resist arrest.
>>
>>678658378
haha poor eurofags

>manufacture every awesome gun
>don't get to shoot them

I could go out today and buy another gun. Face it, eurocucks, you're complaining about shit that doesn't affect you because you're insanely envious of our liberties and our country.

Enjoy becoming a caliphate!
>>
>>678644610
I can answer this seriously, OP.

When an officer reasonably believes the situation has escalated to use that measure of force, all bets are off. However, they are shooting to STOP the offender. What "stop" means is up to you.
>>
>>678658863
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
Use facts please kthxbye
>>
>>678658907
Bro, I'm American. I'm just disproving his point the persons point that "obviously the plastic one" or whatever shit he said isn't valid
>>
>>678658907
I wonder why 4chan attracts such retardation.
>>
>>678659122
Then I realized the horrible mistake I made in my sentence
>>
File: 1401227555597.png (178 KB, 599x360) Image search: [Google]
1401227555597.png
178 KB, 599x360
> cop shoots guy in the knee
> guy can't work or walk
> sues the city for 14 quadrillion dollary-doos

It's cheaper to shoot them. I have no fear of being shot by police because I don't do shit that would elicit that behavior.
Don't wave guns around in public.
Don't run away every time you see the police.

It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>678654515
Shooting for the legs or arms means you'll be missing a lot more often, and bullets have this tendency to travel beyond your intended target, or ricochet and end up god knows where. Center mass is safest. Maybe not for the target but for everyone else.
>>
>>678658714
English is fucking different from British you gayfer. Jesus. You cunts dont know shit. This is why we took over your country and you unapprieciate cunts still dont even use proper verbage. Grow the fuck up and learn to speak proper.
>>
>>678659122
I know, I was just referring to the image you posted. It says: Made in Austria.
>>
>>678645463
The axe scenario happened at my school last semester. Shot the dude in the chest. At the point in which he may have been close enough to actually hit an officer you'd think a shot to the arm or leg would have been no problem.
>>
>>678659819
Thats bullshit. Ive never smoked weed or even drank a single beer in 32 years of life. 3 Months ago I was sitting at home, browsing the bernie sanders subreddit and cops literally blew up my studio apartments door, stormed in in full riot gear like fucking stormtroopers from the star wars, shot my dog (its a teacup poodle, NO THREAT) and then proceded to beat me. Cops are terrible people and the world would be better off without them. Has anyone ever thought about just TALKING to someone instead of calling the cops, and explaining that you do not apprieciate their illicit behavior? Maybe if people did we wouldnt need fucking pig cops. They only exist to do rich peoples bidding and reinfornce negative racial stereotypes.
>>
>>678651948
Those people deserve to be killed anyway you dont do anything for society but collect disability and welfare
>>
>>678653369
You would be too if you had to deal with niggers who want to kill you everyday.
>>
>>678652525
This is the oldest meme twords cops
>>
>>678660476
That didn't happen. There'd be a news article. If you can't find one. You're a lying faggot and should go drink bleach
>>
>>678647848
1. Police don't threaten law-abiding citizens you mongoloid.
2. Tazers are not as effective as they may seem, if you miss, you have to repack it because they are single shot and that takes a long time to do. Also, when lethal force is used, it is in a situation that is life-threatening and stressful, and a cop isn't accurate in those circumstances.
3. Lethal force is always the last option, cops normally try to subdue the perp through non-lethal means.
4. Cops were never told they could do what they want, cops can go to jail if they abuse their position.
Source: My uncle is a cop and worked for the FBI and my dad has a friend who is an ex-marine and is now a cop in florida.
>>
>>678660141
What? So Scots say whom's? and who has taken over England?
*properly
>>
>>678657194
We have more guns and more of a population your post is irrelevant
>>
>>678657538
Our country is bigger than Europe by far so why are you comparing our country with half of the world
>>
>>678661372
You clearly do not live in america then. The same people that use their personal gespato (the police) own the newspapers and politicians. They do whatever they want. This is why we need Bernie in office, to change shit so things like what happened to me actually end up in newspapers and do not happen anymore. Enjoy being an edgelord though and telling people to drink bleach, while america goes down the drain. I bet you support trump, typical ignorant idiot. "Haha he has funny hair and does racist things my low IQ finds funny im gonna vote him for president because of the lulz". Idiot.
>>
>>678660476
You got swatted for being a Reddit faggot
>>
>>678661638
>and who has taken over England?
Aside from sandniggers?
>>
>>678661874
Holy shit is this a cringe thread?
>>
>>678661678
Do you understand what per capita means? Population doesn't matter. More guns is just indicative of a larger problem anyway.
Besides, both Norway and Switzerland both have little gun control, many many guns and still have a lot less gun violence PER CAPITA than your country
>>
>>678661986
OH wow great reply! Go back to your cringe thread, ill keep trying to save our country.
>>
>>678644610
Because America is over populated so it's easier to kill than waste money and throw people in prison
>>
>>678644610
They're trained to kill in the shooting range if they want incapacitate they use pepper spray or a tazer gun
>>
>>678644610
I ask the same thing OP.
>>
>>678661990
More people die from tobacco than anything in the world .. So let's ban tobacco use or criminalize it in someway we have a holocaust on our hands annually and you want to talk about some 15,000 that die a year from guns ? Don't blame the gun blame the person pulling the trigger
>>
>>678661934
UK: 84% White
US: 62% White
Sorry, what were you saying?
>>
>>678644610
Who gives a shit if a violent criminal gets shot, I honestly wished they'd gun down serial killers and pedophiles more often
>>
>>678662278
Who is number one in power again?
>>
>>678662229
We aren't arguing about tobacco, we're arguing about guns, that is an utterly fallacious argument.
>>
>>678660179
you and everyone else with this opinion have OBVIOUSLY NEVER FIRED A GUN BEFORE

IT'S NOT FALLOUT, YOU DON'T GET TO PICK A LIMB AND SHOOT IT.

EVERY SINGLE FIREARM INSTRUCTOR IN THE WORLD WOULD GIVE THE SAME ANSWER AS THE SECOND RESPONSE TO OP AND THIS THREAD SHOULD ENDED WITH IT:

AIM

CENTER

MASS
>>
>>678662278
Majority of the race, cucked by the minority, mentions it like its a good thing.
>>
>>678662353
Don't give yourself a heart attack fatty. Don't worry also about the 18 trillion dollar debt that keeps you on top.
>>
>>678662410
Not enough people in the US die from gun violence a year for me to care or obviously our laws that govern them if it was a huge problem like you make it out to be we'd be setting stricter laws passing bills but we arnt so it's the Jew telling you to be cucked so Mohammed can ram through Liza
>>
>>678662456
Could you provide any basis for what you said?
Thought not. Try actually learning something rather than mimicking /pol/-esque stormfag opinions.
>>
i wish we were at war with Europe
They wouldn't be talking so much shit
>but my allies can beats you
Kinda sad how you need someone to fight your battles for you every chance you can get
>>
>>678644610

>I mean, you don't fucking need to kill a fucker to fucking incapacitate them

Usually you don't even need guns. Tasers are a thing.
>>
>>678662732
Your congress supports guns because they follow the 2nd ammendment, which was put into the constitution as a counter measure against furthur British invasion. Now that that is no longer any kind of threat, it does more harm than good in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>678663007
Tobacco causes more harm
Alcohol causes more harm
Percription drugs cause more harm
Why are we still discussing guns?
>>
>>678662887
As ever with Americans violence is the question and the answer.
>>
>>678663142
Because we're in a thread about guns retard.
You want to discuss other more harmful things then make a fucking thread about it dipshit.
>>
>>678662586
It's 19 trillion, and although a problem, if we go down so does the rest of the world.

When America sneezes, the world catches a cold.
>>
>>678663161
Britain - invaded and killed more people than any other country
>>
>>678663289
It's actually about policeman abusing their power when using a gun
>dipshit
>>
>>678663316
Guess it's time for our progeny to take up the reigns then isn't it? You seem to be doing a fine job so far.
Also untrue, it's actually China: courtesy of Mao and 2000 years of feudal warfare.
>>
>>678663494
I think even you can recognise how stupid and pedantic that was.
>>
>>678662793
Danile isnt just a river in the congo faggot.
>>
>>678657861
Ever heard of a few bad apples spoils the bunch?
>>
>>678663942
Wow. Great argument there, that was way superior than actually countering my argument, which i'm sure you could've done but were too cool to.
>faggot
>>
>>678664273
Its common knowledge. Theres nothing to debate. Its fucking common knowledge.
>>
>>678663942
Daniel is a river in Morocco you fucking diaper.
>>
>>678664518
more like Daniels a guy in your ass, faggot.
>>
>>678664683
Hey I fuck women in their baginas alright?
>>
>>678644610
I don't mind because 90% of the time it's a person that would generally be a leftist in political views or protected by leftists that is getting shot.
>>
>>678664813
>people with different opinions should be shot
That's why everyone loves you amerifags
>>
>>678664795
No, you fuck men inside their penis
>>
>>678665042
No you fucktard. People with leftist mentality think they are above the law like Micheal Brown. Attack a cop and get dropped,Break into a house and get gunned down.
>>
>>678665445
I don't associate blm with left wing just like I don't associate the klan with right wing. There are morons on both sides. The biggest morons are the ones who support the ideals and opinions of only one side.
>>
>>678644610
Because most shooting situations the officer doesn't have the opportunity to sit back comfortably and carefully pick body parts. They are high stress, so you need to get whatever shots you can on them, and center pass is easier to hit than a leg. Why "so many" head shots? Recoil causes the shooters aim to travel upward.
Why do American cops shoot so much? I'm not going to get into that.
>>
>>678665861
He should have just used V.A.T.S.
>>
>>678665251
You suck my prostate you goddamn unholy negron
>>
>>678665780
Good because it's the political leftwing that is the party of the Klan,they made it. The left hasn't had a good idea in over a decade.
>Inb4 Muh healthcare
It's not anyone's financial responsibility to cover someone else's medical bills,Not to mention the system from the start has been weighted down with Illegals.
>>
>>678666112
No I don't
>>
>>678666253
Fuck off with the healthcare shit you're just too selfish to help others and you know it's the Dixiecrats that created the klan, and the Dixiecrats evolved into the current right wing party. I dislike the left as much as any other guy but they're still useful. Both sides are full of retards. Only centrists and syndicalists think logically.
>>
>>678644610
Use of lethal Force is authorized when a threat to ones life or safety or the life or safety of a bystander is imminent, likely, and severe in nature. That is the only time, theoretically, that lethal Force should be used. That does not mean that all police follow this Doctrine, many have a shoot first and ask questions later Doctrine, which I am not a fan of.
>>
Your cops think a leg shot will take down a psycho hopped up on PCP? If any real criminals we're in your country you guys would be fucked worse than Freddy Mercury when he was told he had AIDS.
>>
200 replies in so my post probably wont be read, but i dont give a shit

i'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot a criminal in the head, as cops for the most part aren't shooting to kill, but just shooting to impair or injure for some time being

as legs, arms, etc, are relatively thin and hard to hit in comparison to the chest, it's just easier to aim for the biggest target you see: you don't have a VATS system, so you're probably not going to hit them specifically in the arm of all places.

besides, most major arteries run through your arms and legs, so getting shot in the chest or say stomach, won't make much of a difference, since you'll be bleeding out just as quickly anyways.

if anything police should be medically trained so they can properly tend to a criminal after they've been shot in the chest and detained.
>>
>>678666779
It doesn't matter if I am or aren't. You tell me why the fuck mine or someone else's money Deserves to go to helping you or someone else we don't give a fuck about.
>You can't
http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan
>>
>>678666779
“I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan.
>>
>>678644610
Mandatory exploding neck collars would accomplish the same thing and would be more efficient. Would Americans approve of this?
>>
>>678667345
See
>>678666859
>>
>>678668524
Yep.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.