[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since old thread died, here is why trans and gay people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 2553372.jpg (936 KB, 1999x1998) Image search: [Google]
2553372.jpg
936 KB, 1999x1998
Since old thread died, here is why trans and gay people are a part of standard nature.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/22/the-mysterious-village-where-girls-turn-into-boys/

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34290981

Three separate articles from reputable sources. discussing a population with a rare gene that makes it so that a portion of their population is born looking in every way like a girl, then growing penises around puberty.

These are people born appearing female in every conceivable way from birth. Midwives universally declare them to be female. Then they grow a penis.

And no, not just an enlarged clit. A fully functioning, able-to-impregnate-a-woman penis.

All people with penises grow them fromn what would be a vagina. These kids just do it at puberty instead of en utero.

No, this one case does not in of itself, but there are plenty others too. This is a strong case to start from.

So let's hear it, you homophobic and transphobic losers. Let's see just how autistic you'll get, twisting and bending your arguments to defend your precious little biases in the face of empirical science.
>>
>>678486469
Tumbler is this way >>
Or you should just kill yourself
>>
>>678486806

A brilliant defense! Have you considered law school?
>>
>>678486469
>telegraph
>washingtonpost
>bbc

exactly
>>
>>678486469
Nature fallacy. Neat.
>>
>>678487001

would you like more?

http://www.sciencealert.com/in-a-remote-town-in-the-dominican-republic-some-girls-turn-into-boys
https://repeatingislands.com/2015/09/19/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-12/

There are a million sources on the phenomenon. I don't see how any outlet bias could possibly be construed to change the facts of what they're reporting on, though. Even if it is a liberal site, the facts are right there.

Try again.
>>
>>678486895
Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>678487182

Say more.

The first sea creature to grow lungs would technically be a 'deformation'.
>>
>>678486469
Huh, neat.

Now get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>678487298

Nope, I'm in a loving relationship with good friends and a good job. I'm pretty content with my life.
>>
>>678487393

Wow. Some really compelling defenses, here. No wonder people are universally realizing that trans people are just freaks and no one is supporting them in this country.

o wait

If y'all are gonna be so up in arms about fighting the wave, you might as well have a few good reasons for it, no? Cuz all I'm seeing is a bunch of 'Stop being right'.
>>
>>678487435
So you're a selfish prick. Got it.
>>
>>678487685

"Have you considered suicide?"

"No, I have no reason to."

"WHAT AN ASSHOLE".

wp, friend. wp.
>>
Jeez, why can't we just wank to you fags? Why do we have to accept you so bad?
I don't mind gay people at all but for some reason I just can't deal with Trans people. It's just too weird for me. Society will not bend to your whim at all. It's pretty binary and will be for centuries to come. Why? Because it's just not a norm. It will never be a norm in your lifetime or for any other lifetime for that matter.

Now shut up and post that butt.
>>
>>678487916

1. I'm a straight cis male, actually.

2. Lots of societies have accepted non-binary identities. Just because America hasn't so far doesn't mean that no one has. Look into the idea of the native american 'two-spirit', an idea older than the USA itself.
>>
>>678486469
See /b/ other countries are fine with labeling kids born with feminine penises girls. Why do some of you still not accept it?
>>
>>678487916

Also, I made this thread because the older thread hit its cap. And that thread was started with the opposite intent, trying to call trans and gay folks freaks. So why does acceptance matter so much? I donno. Why does putting them down matter so much?

"Because they're freaks."

But they're not.
>>
>>678488423

"See, /b/? No one ever actually reads the articles. They just assume they already know everything, so why bother doing anything that might threaten that fragile glass bubble?"
>>
Just as I thought. You bunch of dipshits love to act all tough and 'alpha', but you know that you don't have a leg to stand on. You're just scared that the people you've been putting down for the sake of making yourself feel a BIT less like shit might actually be decent human beings after all, which just makes you that much shittier.

Sorry for the truth bomb, /b/abies. I know how you hate having your jimmies rustled.
>>
>>678488650
This. Haters need to fuck off.
>>
>>678488557
Dunno what you're talking about. I have no problem with gays at all. It's just Trans people I can't get into at all. Dw though, I'm raising my kids atm to not be prejudice against people because of their looks etc etc. It's the least I can do.
>>
Go post this on/pol/
>>
>>678489912

I made this thread as a direct reply to an older thread that addressed both gay and trans folks, so mine addressed both too.

As for your issue with trans people - if you're personally uncomfortable then there's only so much to be done about that. But it doesn't change the fact that there is overwhelming scientific support for the notion of a physiological basis for trans identities.
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 300x194
>>678486469
I wanna cum buckets all over that tight asshole
>>
>>678490094

Nah, I don't frequent that board like I do this one. If it bothers you so much to see this thread, maybe just ignore it?

Unless you're just another myopic hater who can't stand the thought of not making small bends while simultaneously demanding that anyone different from you do backflips to avoid challenging your precious bubble.
>>
>>678490207
I was hoping this thread would have pics. I'm sad now.
>>
Still nothing to say in defense, haters?
>>
>>678488185
Basing your point on some bygone redskin bullshit
Next are you gonna tell me that female God loved us all equally
>>
>>678491119
There is nothing to say trans people are wired and aperantly want approval from people on a Hungarian sausage board
>>
>>678491345

How many different instances would you need in order to staop acting like it's just some isolated incident? 5? 10? 200? 5000?

I could probably find at least a few hundred, if not thousands. But this thread wouldn't survive that long.
>>
>>678491551

Like I said, dipshit. I'm a straight cis male. It's called being an 'ally'.

l2r
>>
>>678486469

You know what else is a part of standard nature?
Cancer. Bipolar disorder. Schizophrenia.

These things being natural is in no way an argument to accept them as normal within our society.
>>
>>678491576
Yeah I was born a man but BC I convinced my self that I should have been born a girl I decided to mutilate my genitals in order to pretend I'm a girl need mind if will always be a dude and look like one without hundred of layers of makeup and surgery so just pretend it's normal and accept me damn it
>>
>>678491812
You pour cuck
>>
>>678492069
Cures you auto correct you ducking whose
>>
>>678486469
Sauce on this slut?
>>
>>678492066

The same could be said about the first fish to start developing lungs. Or the first ape to walk on two legs.
>>
Nuclear radiation, not even once.
>>
>>678492153

I'm in a poly relationship with my primary who lives with me, another regular fuckbuddy, and a few free radicals that I fool around with now and then.

So yea, I fuck between 2-4 different girls in each two week span. But sure, call me a 'cuck', if it makes you feel better,
>>
>>678492310

Yes, and? All of those things can be argued to be net benefits to the survival ability of those species in new environments. Not all mutations are beneficial.

All the transgendered mutation seems to produce is identity crisis, suicidal behavior, and infertility.
>>
>>678487825
you do have a reason to tho
you got no intelligence mate
>>
File: 1457248682387.png (88 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
1457248682387.png
88 KB, 279x200
>>678488423
>feminine
>penises
Nice try OP we know you're fucking gay
>>
>>678488185
hurr hurr 2 spirit
that just means that they took on both gender roles cos they wanted to you dumb fuckwit it doesnt mean they felt like they wanted a cock and a fanny
>>
>>678492505

>sharing your women

now you're just admitting to degenerate cuck behavior.
>>
Op why do you care so much
You know this hole equality paytriachy bullshit is just a way for websites and businesses to profit of people like you while inadvertently distracting from real issues
>>
>>678491576
Perhaps more than 1 would be nice though
>>
>>678492603

There are scientific theories behind the evolutionary advantage behind homo/bisexuality.

Lots of trans folks have babies.

Most of the distress comes from people making their lives shitty, not because of anything inherent to them. If people would stop being shitty to them, they wouldn't have such a high depression/suicide rate. Imagine that!
>>
>>678492505
You must have a mile long STD screening sheet
>>
>>678492749

That wasn't me, dumbass. That was someone trying to satirize me.

Can't say I'm surprised that you were too dense to notice, though.
>>
>>678492680

Follows empirical evidence over blind bias.,

"Has no intelligence"
>>
>>678492505
get cucked faggot lol
poly relationship is just another way of saying you're too immature to respect and accept real life responsibilities where you feel like these people still have genuine ties to you, wake up mate you're living a fantasy
>>
File: 1434384325363.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434384325363.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>678486469
I CUM here for big cumz

THis kind of thread belongs on /sci/ or /an/

mmmmmmmmmmmmm big cumz
>>
>>678487318
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

This is what he was talking about.

Just because something is natural does not automatically mean that something is acceptable or good. There are much better arguments to be made than "It's natural so it's good!!111"

That being said, people who argue that trannies are bad because it's supposedly unnatural are equally retarded. There are simply better arguments that can be made on both sides.
>>
>>678492812

1. You assumed that my partners have other partners. Not true.

2. So if a bull fucks someone's wife, he's a cuck too? He's still 'sharing' the woman, right?

If anything, I'm the bull for all of them.
>>
>>678493039
I'm not surprised you're too dense to understand we have bigger problems in the world. Have fun wasting your time on the internet breathing over your keyboard trying to change something that doesn't matter.
>>
>>678492887

Homosexuality isn't very equatable with transgendered, the latter is an almost microscopic fraction of the populace. And regardless of whether or not some trans people "have babies", they are all around much lower fertility than the general public.

There is no scientific foundation for the idea that the rates of transgender suicide goes down in societies more accepting of the behavior. Western European transgender suicide rates are no lower than the United States', despite being much more "tolerant".
>>
>>678492850

Then get on google, you lazy shit. You spend all day behind the keyboard already.
>>
>>678492907

My primary and I get tested every few months just on principal.

Besides that, it's called 'safe sex'. Have you not heard of protection and general intelligence about sex?
>>
>>678493111
"empirical evidence"
yeah, these kids in some third world country don't grow cocks until they're also growing hair on their chest, that doesn't allow these hissy fitting pricks in their nice homes over here in the first world thinking that they were born a chick or a dude cos they read some people on tumblr saying that they're being oppressed.
don't you get it?
there's clearly a large contrast between being born with a missing enzyme in your body and whining about being oppressed on the internet you goonbag
>>
File: This_a40081_5703098.jpg (104 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
This_a40081_5703098.jpg
104 KB, 680x989
>>678486469
>>
File: 1460149850591.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460149850591.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Need Sauce on this
>>
>>678493134

My primary and I are probably going to get married within a few years, and are already building a life together.

But sure, tell me I'm just being disrespectful to her.
>>
>>678493400
even if i did, at least the time i spent behind a keyboard wouldn't be me whining about how hard life is being a demiqueer pan sexual trans-disabled trans-asian/mexican fluid hetero-normative plantkin
>>
>>678493549
Isn't there a Trump rally for you to be at right now?
>>
>>678493544
>Using a condom with your supposed partner
What's she have herpies or something
>>
>>678493162

That was my main point, here. I'm not saying that trans stuff happens in nature and THAT ALONE proves it's ok. There is a lot more to support it too. I'm just saying that it's stupid to call it UNnatural.
>>
>>678493323

Says the person also debating on 4chan
>>
>>678493765
Kek
>>
>>678493694
never said you're disrespecting her mate, said you're disrespecting adult responsibilities
how do you ever expect to live a wholesome life with one woman if you've got 4 fuckbuddies on the go? surely you can't think that she believes that you love her 100% if you're off having sex with different people?
>>
>>678493908
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>678486469
>exceedingly rare genetic abnormality
>tries to claim this as justification for trans faggotry
>obviously can't read

THERE IS NO TRANSITION HAPPENING HERE, THEY ARE NOT BORN FEMALE, BUT ARE BORN WITH A PHYSICAL DEFORMITY.... WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING TRANS?

in those stories the boys don't even act remotely feminine, they're like normal boys, and when they all got their dicks, it said most of them were straight.

I'm not sure what you were trying to argue.

But these stories don't help you at all.
>>
>>678493549

Please point out where I mention 'oppression' in any of the posts about the articles. I'm talking physiology here, not sociology.
>>
>>678493801
>presents a good argument
hurr hurr you clearly must follow the biggest nutjob of a cunt in the world

just fuck off, i'm trying to genuinely present points and you're here throwing out strawmen like you're straight outta batman
>>
>>678486469
Not genetic, it was caused due to lack of enzyme. They were not female and never had a vagina, they had micro penises. Did you even read the articles?
>>
>>678486469
Implying one genetic malformation should be taken as a general rule.

Should we concider people born with 6 toes anatomically normal as well?
Should we say that typical humans can be blind or not just because a small percentage of them are born blind?
>>
>>678493839

Should have been clearer - my primary and I have unprotected sex, but my other playmates and I use protection.
>>
>>678486469
>part of standard nature
>one tiny, isolated village
>>
>>678494048
Like most third world shit holes
Them Dominicans have it rough tho they also grow boobs must be something the water
>>
>>678493854
>he points out appeal to nature fallacy
>You commit another appeal to nature fallacy because apparently that proves your point

kek

I knew what you were getting at; your argument is just poorly constructed and should have been worded better.
>>
>>678493154
Who is that?
>>
>>678493765

For the third time, I'm a straight cis male.

Maybe YOU are only capable of caring about peole who fit into the exact same boxes as you, but some of us are actually open to seeing different people as still being people.
>>
>>678492305
Kittylynn
>>
>>678487206
These stories have nothing to do with sexual identity and everything to do with genetic abnormalities.

What fuck is your faggot ass even arguing?
>>
>>678494212
Pegging is does not count
>>
>>678486469
The part is not the whole. A rare mutation that delays some aspects normal sexual development to later in childhood in no way normalizes people who are born with normal sexual development and then later have psychological dissociation between their bodies and themselves.

And this kind of obviously faulty logic just makes you look and sound crazier.
>>
>>678494092
pardon me for making an assumption
but normally when people talk about how they feel like they were born a different gender or whatever they also bring up reams and reams of shit about oppression, so I was saying it.
so when you say physiology you mean that all these transgender people are actually missing a way their body should function? because that doesn't make sense. these sources you cited clearly say that it was just some genetic problem, they had micropenises then they grow normal penises, not they had ovaries and tits and a coochie and then wanted a cock so grew one. I don't even know what point or insight you're trying to present here?
>>
>>678493946

You're obviously not poly, mate. To me, that's like asking "How can she trust you if you have four other friends that you also spend time with?"

Sex and intimacy are not interchangeable.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 654x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 654x831
Trap dubs get thread?
>>
>>678487650
>stop being right
You want a defense? Here you go faggot
Biologically, you are born either male or female. Being trans is going against nature, not just biologically but simply denying the gender you were born. I am not against gay people because fuck it they can do what they want. At least they're not pretending to be something their not. Trans fags are fucking stupid. Whether mentally ill, or just simply retarded, it makes no difference, they are saying they are not what they are which is fucking autism. Fuck trans people, and fuck you too fag
/sage
>>
>>678494048

Point is that there is an objectively undeniable phenomenon of people not falling squarely into the 'male' or 'female' box. It's evidence that there is at least SOME grey area in between.

Is that really so hard to understand?
>>
File: image.png (835 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
835 KB, 1136x640
Check em fags
>>
"Trans" people can pretend to be their "real" sex all they want. I don't care.

But at the end of the day, whether they chop off their peeper or sew a new one on, they've still got either an XX or XY chromosome make-up which is why if they were born a man I'm going to refer to them as one, and same for being born female.

I don't hate "trans" people. I recognize them for what they are (mentally ill) and treat them with the same respect I'd treat any other defective human.
>>
>>678488185
>1. I'm a straight cis male, actually.

That would explain the volume of your arguments, the shaky logical grounds thereof, and your complete refusal to consider alternative points of view. People like you are helping to kill feminism, retard.
>>
>>678494412
Because op wants to jusify wanting to fuck adude so he doesn't feel like a fag
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 640x1136
Check em homos
>>
>>678494106

Your "good argument" assumed that I was basically the exact opposite of who I am (a straight, white, cis male), so it wasn't really that 'good' of an argument, now was it?
>>
>>678494399
trust me mate, I still think these people are people, but they're delusional and retarded.
you see, you're all the same, all you people rioting for LGBTQA+BCDEFGHIVRSPCA rights and feminists and people like that, you always claim you're in the know and stuff, but then when asked for proof, you say "go on google" or "look for yourself" or "educate yourself" or "read a book" when the fact of the matter is if you really have all this insight to the ways of the world then you should have all this information where you get your knowledge from, and therefore we shouldn't be the ones having to look for it but it should be you showing it to us.
I'm not gonna say "hey did you know neil armstrong was actually from zimbabwe?" then when you ask for some proof I say "educate yourself shitlord" or some shit like that. don't claim you've got all the evidence, then when you're asked to prove it you say "go look it up yourself". it's just lazy and a surefire way to look like a fool
>>
>>678494792
You kekuld me
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1919
Check em degenerates
>>
>7 billion people on earth.
>1 village to support shit post genetic inferior abnormalities.

Fail to prove anything, just libtard logic. Kill yourself
>>
File: corndog.jpg (101 KB, 741x487) Image search: [Google]
corndog.jpg
101 KB, 741x487
>>678486469
If there's supposedly a gene that can make an adolescent vagina turn into a penis (the gene must activate a hormone of some sort, assuming this isn't total bullshit, which it probably is, like that Indonesian guy in a forest who supposedly built a bionic arm that works from brain signals), then why can't the medical community give ftm trannies anything better than gluing on a corndog?
>>
>>678494841
>>kill feminism
Which is a good thing, right?
>>
>>678494875
please point out to me in that comment where I said it was you. where what i described pertained to me describing you.
oh fucking wait i didn't
haha funny what you can do with a basic knowledge of how to read
>>
>>678494432

Of course not, since she doesn't peg me at all.

Nice try, though. Maybe try a few more, and if you're lucky you'll find a way to feel better about the fact that I'm getting so much more than you.
>>
>>678486895
More like Divinity school.
>>
>>678487318
Yes, but a deformation stays a deformation as long as it hasn´t developped to a certain amount of the population. For one deformation that actually allowed evolution to go forward, there were thouthands of deformation that were present on some individuals and then disapeared in the next generation.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 366x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 366x551
Check em poofs
>>
>>678493613
As do I
>>
>>678486469
Sure, it's a natural occurrence, and so is the backlash against it. What's your point?
>>
>>678495001
It's OK op you fucked a tranny it just means your gay dot overcomplicate things
>>678495068
That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen
>>
>>678493154
If it´s not a trap, I´m gonna need sauce on that.
>>
>>678494841
Killing feminism is a good thing, we don't need that shit anymore. Women are equal to men and the problems that women are complaining about now like cat calling and shit is taking away people's freedom of speech.
Like give me 1 right that men have that women don't.
>>
>>678494664

"You want a defense? Wahwahwah opinionopinionopinion bullshitbullshitbullshit."

Let's see some sources. Some evidence. Some fucking SCIENCE. Not your culturally programmed BS.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 240x360
Check em pillow biters
>>
>>678495068
You'd need to not only induce androgens during puberty, but also to suppress female sex hormones during gestation and childhood.

Like other hormone therapies, this would be tremendously dangerous. It would be criminal to do it to a baby.
>>
>>678487650
why do all these feminist and trans rights activists always say y'all?
like the bullshit you're spewing is enough to make us thing you're all retards, but now pretending to be hicks and rednecks? jeez, you looked stupid enough already mate
>>
>>678494792
underrated post

this guy gets it
>>
>>678486469
This has literally nothing to do with pumping your body full of hormones to offset the natural process your body would go through.
This example you have brought up is of a naturally occuring phenomenon. Normal humans from across the globe evolved the same way buddy, and it had nothing to do with offsetting the natural hormones your body by force for the last however many millions of years it has been since mammals.
>>
>>678488185
I've heard two-spirit was actually not really accepted. Even fa'fafine, hijra, and mahoos (who are really hated) aren't really accepted anymore than they are in the west, and all they are is their own words for what we call trannies, people with a mental illness. Just because schizos could get called shaman in some other cultures doesn't mean schizos are anything less than crazy. There are cultures who view some people as part animal. Are otherkin legitimate because of that?
Fucking leftists and their worship of foreign/backward societies.
>>
>>678495001

>>678494493

Did you retards not read the original post?

"No, this one case does not in of itself [prove the point], but there are plenty others too. This is a strong case to start from."
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x202
Check em bum merchants
>>
>>678495250

So you're saying that if it survives a few thousand more years, it will stop being a deformation and THEN it'll be an acceptable part of human variability?
>>
File: 1457817716180.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457817716180.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>678495775
then give the plenty others dickhead
it's not really such a strong case to start from anyway, it doesn't prove anything
>>
>>678493613
need sauce
>>
>>678495631

Because it's my personal fault that English lacks a decent 2nd person plural.
>>
>>678486469
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

It's natural but the point is it's an incredibly rare abnormality and those who don't have it shouldn't be forced to bend over backwards for those who do
>>
>>678486469
>No, this one case does not in of itself, but there are plenty others too. This is a strong case to start from.

Not really, no. What´s plenty? Is it enough to be concidered more than a deformation? What´s you source about these other cases?
>>
>>678496097

Define what you mean by 'bend over backwards'. Is using a preferred pronoun really some major offense to you?
>>
>>678496043
no it doesn't you trilbybit
you
you don't have to say y'all
"you get off my lawn"
that could be 1 kid or 5 kids
like what? is english your first language?
>>
>>678495203
Why do you kepp replying to me
I'm clrealy takin the piss out of this whole thing you got going stop trying to prove to me that you get laid everyone gets laid

Also why don't you respond to the people who unlike you read the whole article that basicly disproves your argument
You cuck
>>
>>678496312
Yes.
>>
>>678495631
They're imitating niggers, who also say y'all
>>
>>678494262
>>678494493
>>678494494
>>678494792
>>678494918
>>678495001
>>678495712
>>678495982

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm

https://www.quora.com/Transgender-What-is-the-physical-physiological-neurological-evidence-for-transsexuality

http://dailyfreepress.com/2015/02/18/bu-researchers-find-biological-basis-for-transgender-identity/

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

How many more do you need?
>>
>>678496097
The world needs to treat us special snowflakes better
>>
>>678496731
> .com
Sounds scientific
>>
>>678496325

"Doesn't lack a decent 2nd person plural"

"It could be 1 kid or 5 kids"

And you don't see how that's lacking for a decent distinction between singular and plural?
>>
>>678493908
>kekm8
>>
>>678496504

I'm sorry you're so fragile and need to be treated like a special snowflake.
>>
>>678495885
Not exactly. The main criteria I think would be the proportion of individuals presenting this 'deformation'. And the deformation has to survive long enough for it to spread to a decent proportion of the human race.
But as far as I know, this currently concerns a very small portion (probably under 0.000001% of the population). So unless it spreads increadibly fast, yes, it should take thouthands of years for this deformation to become an acceptable part of human variability.
>>
>>678497064
Mad people don't want to conform to your delusions?
>>
>>678496731
Wow, congratulations, you know how to use the Internet.

Funny enough, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and checked out your links and not a single one cited a peer-reviewed study or a reputable research center/university. Only vague studies done likely by the special-interest private sector.

Fuck off, transnigger, and see >>678494792
>>
>>678497084

I refer you to >>678496731

As I said in the OP - this is ONE instance of very clear-cut non-binary gender. But there are plenty others too.
>>
>>678496731
Super credible sources bro
You know how easy it is to get any sudo scientific jurnal posted on these rypes of websites minus well screancap your Facebook feed
>>
>>678496911
It doesn't that's why
>>
>>678496911
you don't need a distinction between singular or plural, you can work out which it is by context
and if you feel so compelled to mean definitively that it's plural you can just say you're all rather than y'all are
it just makes you seem even dumber than the shit you're saying about transgenderism already makes you seem
>>
>>678486469
>The telegraph
>Washingtonpost
>BBC
>Reputable sources
10/10 keks.
>>
>>678494792
Chromosomes have been debated as actual genetic markers for a while, and they don't necessarily affect the phenotypes of your DNA. Men can be born with OVARIES that basically have nowhere to go, causing "toxic shock syndrome". I'm sure you know all about syndromes, anon, considering you have downs
>>
>>678497202

You obviously didn't, because not only would it be highly improbable for you to read all of them that fast, they also DO link to studies.
>>
>>678496312
>bend over backwards
>major offense

I think 'bend over backwards' just means making a big effort (here, modifying how all humans designate each other), rather than being an offense.
>>
>>678496911
Welcome to modern English which even has singular they. I hope you enjoy reading things twice to try and discern the pronouns.
>>
>>678497417
there's even a link to the huff post in one of these fucking links hahaha
>>
>>678492066
>>678492603
>>678493331

these posts are all i need

/thread
>>
>>678497354

Sure, who not just get rid of I/we and him/them, too? I mean, as long as there's context, right?
>>
>>678496731
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm

This doesn't mean what you think it does. Doctors read this to mean, "There are comorbid medical conditions accompanying gender dysphoria,"
>https://www.quora.com/Transgender-What-is-the-physical-physiological-neurological-evidence-for-transsexuality
Ignoring that you're citing Quora... The idea that psychiatric illnesses have no physical cause was thrown at with Freudianism.

The brain is biological and material. Mental illnesses have biological and material causes and effects. Understanding these processes better make better treatment possible.
>http://dailyfreepress.com/2015/02/18/bu-researchers-find-biological-basis-for-transgender-identity/
Not much science in this article and a tone that suggests they're dismissing psychiatry as a valid field of medicine entirely.
>https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
Similar studies have been done on every mental illness. Again, brains are material and dysfunctional brains function differently than healthy ones.
>>
File: 1406329372457.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1406329372457.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>678496731
>a study shows
>a 2009 study found
>here's a link to the huffington post
>a study found
>scientific research shows
if you're gonna find sources, at least find ones with some meaningful and genuine research
one of these things lists off like a bunch of ways that transgender people feel different to us it says like
neurological, physical, genetic and it doesn't have any background to it
wait a minute
it's almost as if
it's all made up?
>>
>>678497166

Rustled that I'm not blinded by yours?
>>
>>678495432
This is scientifically backed you fucking cuck.you are born either male or female. You can't fucking refute that. That's fucking simple science. xx or yx chromosome.
>>
>>678497544
Hey they there don't make fun of us pronouns they cis scum
>>
>>678486469
Translation of articles
>Theres this town where their genes got fucked and they were so inbred that it was never corrected.
>>
>>678486895
Go to tumblr faggot. No one here cares for your stories
>>
>>678497597
that's different though
like do you seriously not grasp the language you speak?
you're saying that on the grounds that we have a word that can be both singular and plural, we should also get rid of all singular pronouns and plural pronouns. are you actually retarded? like 25 sets of chromosomes or something?
>>
>>678497922
Do Shakespeare next
>>
>>678497447
>implying I read them
>"they DO link studies"
That was exactly my fucking point.
I did it so quick because I checked each of your links for the sources (there's no goddamned point in reading untrue or unreliable information, something I know you SJW's know very little about) and saw the studies were not done by reputable organizations. They were all obscure and couldn't really have their work checked.
>>
>>678495432
literally every scientific institute that teaches biology will tell you that you're born with xx or xy chromosomes which determine your sex
the fact that you're disputing that is actually a little bit embarrassing
>>
>>678497084
Like other mental illnesses, gender dysphoria does not have solid statistics.

>Approximately 1 in 11,000 men (0.009%) and 1 in 30,000 women (0.003%) seek treatment for gender
dysphoria at specialized clinics (Bakker, van Kesteren, Gooren, & Bezemer, 1993; Cohen-Kettenis &
Gooren, 1999). Yet these numbers likely are significant underestimations of the number of adults who experience some form of gender dysphoria. The majority of individuals with gender dysphoria never seek
treatment. This is likely due, at least in part, to the stigma that is associated with any gender variation.
>http://www.cpa.ca/docs/File/Publications/FactSheets/PsychologyWorksFactSheet_GenderDysphoriaInAdolescentsAndAdults.pdf
>>
>>678497447
yeah links to the huffington fucking post mate
>>
>>678497354
How are you going to work out context when various people view the nuisances of wording differently enough that one person's singular pronoun is anther's announcement of being a redneck?
>>
>>678497247
Again, how many?

In the source you mentionned they say 1 out of 100 have gender identity disorder. But this is on the psychological level.

Yes they do speak about some cases being related to physiological aspects, but never say whether how many are touched by those physiological aspects, if these physiological aspects necesarly imply you have a gender identity dissorder nor if you could have a "legitimate" gender identity dissorder without having physiological aspects encouraging it.

Basically, worthless sources...
>>
>>678498534
>nuisances
Should have been nuances.
Thank you spell check.
>>
>>678486469
arent rape and murder also natural?
>>
>>678498534
y'all isn't singular tho mate
just speak english
>>
>>678493613
yes sauce is needed
>>
>>678498103
>>678498248
>>678497808

Yea, it's not like at least one of the articles links to boston university medical center. which you'd know if you had read as thoroughly as you'd claimed. Or, since brancing more than one click past the original page is SUCH a challenge, here is one of the articles cited, which (as stated on the page I linked to) has all the primary sources linked within. http://www.transadvocate.com/clinging-to-a-dangerous-past-dr-paul-mchughs-selective-reading-of-transgender-medical-literature_n_13842.htm#.dpuf

I'd hate to be a professor taking your research papers. "Sorry, prof. But the fiurst page of google results didn't have much, so it clearly doesn't exist."
>>
>>678492749
a well fitting image of a 12 year old that thinks he´s hilarious and original.
>>
>>678486469
>tumblr
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>678486469

>all news articles
>credible sources

No you're wrong
I dont even know what the fuck you're posting about OP but I lost interest the moment I read that malarkey
>>
>>678494744
But... but... muh chromosomes!
>>
>>678498777
Boston University Medical Center, the same one that claims it uses scientific research without actually showing said scientific research? The one that's notorious for doing that? Is it that one?
Also, transadvocate.com
doesn't seem like it could be biased at all :)
As that other guy said, don't claim you have evidence and then when someone asks for it tell them to look it up themselves.
>>
>>678495238
Ha ha!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD brilliant joke!
>>
>>678496731
>this is a tranny's actual thought process

topkek, no wonder people think they're mentally ill
>>
>>678499134

Yes, obv trans advocate will be biased. But did you just ignore all the studies they cited? How do you dismiss THEM as easily?
>>
>>678498735
Y'all is English.
>>
>>678495432
You're born with XX or XY. That's your sex.
Your "gender" is all in your own mind.
>>
Can't we all just agree that being a tranny is something we should all aspire to become?
>>
>>678486469
their balls are still inside their body though at puberty so their sperm count is very low (testicles are on the outside for cooling)

also the penis looks weird, not like a normal penis, kinda like a really big clit
>>
>>678499318
All the studies they cited was just a bunch of drivel that anyone with a few keywords in their head could make up.
Unless there's data there then it's nonsense, just like there wasn't any data in the "studies" they cited.
>>
File: ewsandnigger.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
ewsandnigger.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>678499499
anon please fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>678499345
jesus do you have to be so pedantic? i'd hate to live with you
"why didnt u put away the cereal"
"i moved it off the table"
"yeah but u didnt put it away did ya"
>>
>>678499587

The studies cited were drivel with no data, eh? Here's a few they cited:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/464739

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18962445

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23433223

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21618223
>>
>>678499729

ladies first
>>
>>678499729
>being mad at scientific facts
kek
>>
>>678499499
"gender is a social construct"
"gender is in your own mind"
how can you feel like a gender if the only way we know genders is through gender roles, and if gender roles are such bs then why would the need for gender be there? it's redundant saying you're born a guy but feel like a girl and also say that gender is a social construct because if you feel like a girl then you identify with the gender roles that society has put in which you also say you abhor
just disregard how someone feels in their precious, special little snowflake mind and look at their biological makeup
>>
>>678500021
>being mad at special snowflakes' opinions
fixed that for you anon
>>
File: KILLMENOW.png (554 KB, 1594x1038) Image search: [Google]
KILLMENOW.png
554 KB, 1594x1038
>>678499929
dis nigga took the bait
>>
>>678500021
im not mad at the x and y

im mad at the gender is in your mind

nigger gender is physical and biological not mental you gook
>>
>>678500021
Who´s mad?
I´m just laughing m8
>>
>“I did not feel good, I no longer liked to wear a skirt, and I was no longer drawn to play with girls. All I wanted to do is play with toy guns and boys,” Johnny says. Along with the psychological changes came physiological ones; Johnny grew testicles and a penis.
gender confirmed not social construct.
>>
>>678499880
I'm not the guy you posted this to, but to me it looks like none of these sample sizes are adequate enough to prove anything, the range of sample sizes is like 350 people, that's not enough. If you did that type of test on people's hair colours, it wouldn't be good enough.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 295x171
A rare gene is not the same as the regular gay/trans people. There are too many gays and trans for it to have been caused by any gene that is "rare"

Furthermore the bible says that it is detestable for you to be gay. If god himself doesn't want us to be doing it that should be enough proof for you.
>>
>>678500235
>nigger gender
Wait, I thought nigger were another species, not a gender. Did I miss something?
>>
>>678499880
>>678500457
yea see? its fuckin obvious that what you're trying to say is bs here mate and you need some data
DATA not a bunch of people saying hurr hurr we tested a bunch of trannies with mental illness and they said they were trannies since they were kids
>>
>>678493613
Sauce!!!!
>>
>>678500457
>>678500625

I'd welcome any larger, in-depth studies that have differing results.
>>
>>678486469
This has literally 0 to do with transexuality or homosexuality. Literally 0.

This is a physical condition that alters the sex of the person, not what they identify as or their sexual-relations preference.

You said it yourself: all penises grow them from what would be a vagina. These kids just do it at puberty instead of en utero. Nothing more.

It's a counter-productive abnormality that should be bred out of the human race, because we certainly don't need it. Homosexuality can't be helped, it's an innate problem a human is born with. Transexuality is a sickness often born out of feeling unaccepted.

No one is truly born thinking they should have had a vagina. They're just a male with a very feminine outlook on life. Wanting to mutilate your genitals to change gender is the fault of a societal construct making you believe you can only feel happy once you transition, which is really sad considering liberals are meant to be against those same constructs.
>>
>>678500842
innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent
you don't need evidence for something that has been accepted for thousands of years as fact and has only been "proven wrong" by false pseudo-scientific 'research'
>>
>>678486469
that's quite a nice ass
i'd probably eat that ass and stick ma cock in it :^)
>>
>>678495800
check.
>>
>>678500916

One of the biggest defenses for a binary gender is "When the kjid is born, you just look. Penis it's a boy, vagina it's a girl. It's just obvious. Hurr durr." This is proof that it is NOT always obvious. That people CAN have more gong on with their gender than is obvious to the naked eye.

I keep stressing that this alone isn't the singular proof for all trans phenomena. But much like you only need one counter example to disprove a mathematical proof, it shatters the notion of the binary being 'obvious'.
>>
>>678501008

But it has been accepted for thousands of years. Just because it's not as popular in America doesn't mean it simply doesn't exist.
>>
>>678486469
I ain't clicking that shit. But what you say is biologically flawed. Testicles and the scrotum are formed in the womb, they rest outside of the body because sperm cannot survive at regular body temperature. Thus your statement that's somehow magically during puberty a female body grows a penis and testicles capable of producing offspring bearing sperm is scientifically unverified and unbelievable. I don't know what the fuck you are smoking, or what slight and faulty edge you seek to gain by wasting everyone's time in typing these words. But please be bait, or seek psychiatric care. You are a waste, of just, everything.
>>
>>678501008
>>678501394
Burden of proof lies with anyone claiming anything other than ignorance.
Neither people have believed it for x amount of time nor poorly done research cut it.
>>
>>678501394
transgenderism hasn't been accepted for thousands of years because it's not real
the only lie that people have clung on to for thousands of years and claimed it was fact is the major man made religions like judaism, christianity, islam etc, which actually does have proof behind it that it's not true.
if you wanna get into that then we can but atm we're talking about transgender people, which hasn't been accepted for thousands of years. as someone who isn't american and it's obvious as such as i've used lots of words that don't fit americanisms such as colour, i don't know why you said it's not as popular in america. it's not popular anywhere because anyone with half a brain knows that your GENder is decided by your GENitals
ayyyy
>>
>>678501470

Ok, no it's not an *actual* vagina (because, as you said, it'd be impossible for an actual vagina to become an actual penis). But in the same sense that a fetus has a 'vagina' before it becomes a penis while in the womb, the same happens here, just 12 years later. But the boys do tend to still be extremely feminine, though still fertile.
>>
File: 1450233109322.jpg (223 KB, 678x1104) Image search: [Google]
1450233109322.jpg
223 KB, 678x1104
>>678489448
It's a fact that you can be who you want to be. Just don't be a faggot trying to force me to refer to you as zer, zim, attack helicopter kin faggatron.
>>
>>678501698
>>678501755

"I haven't personally heard of it so it doesn't exist"

http://listverse.com/2015/10/21/10-examples-of-nonbinary-genders-throughout-history/
>>
>>678501308
That's great and all but has nothing to do in reference to what I said.

The act of being feminine or masculine is a societal construct. There is no true male or female mentality beyond what you're told by someone else.
Whether you have a dick or a cunt doesn't reflect that whatsoever aside from the hormonal attitude you get from testosterone or estrogen.

To reiterate, wanting to transition from MtF or FtM is mental sickness.
It's the inability to accept oneself because you believe your mentality is separated from your physicality, when really it's just because you've been told and been reading since you were born that your attitude reflects that more of the opposite sex therefore you need to be a part of that sex.
>>
>>678501308
>rare genetic defect
>>
>Gender is a social construct and therefore whatever we make it
>Gender is biological and like everything in the human body can go wrong
>Gender is biological but can't be broken because...
Choose one.
>>
>>678502266

"In a rare genetic defect, one of our fish brethren has started getting their oxygen not from our ocean home, but from the AIR."
>>
>>678502367
Except once again, one of these things is beneficial and the other serves no purpose.
>>
>>678502028
>The calalai are anatomical females who behave as men traditionally do, but they do not desire to be men
>do not consider themselves to be women
>spiritual bargainer
>were not trying to impersonate females
> A crucial role of muxes is to take care of their parents when they get older because sons and daughters are more likely to get married and have families of their own.
and so on and so forth
do you even read your own fucking sources?
these people are describing behaviours not genders
the only way to describe a gender is by describing gender roles which is inherently wrong and untrue
if i were to attach a label to my behaviours i'd be a cunt or whatever but honestly these people are trying to say that these cultures are talking about gender when they're talking about behaviour
there's nothing true about transgenderism so shut up and move on
>>
>>678486469
Need to fix this so boys turn into girls.
>>
>>678502153
>>678502498

Define 'purpose' here.

If your only concept of 'purpose' is making more babies, then 1- lots of trans people still have babies and 2 - what is the 'purpose' of sitcoms, fashion styles, or alcohol? There are a million parts of a person that aren't about biological purpose, so why must this be different?

My stance is that there was a biological advantage to sexual reproduction. This is clear. But that doesn't mean it will ALWAYS be an advantage. So while male and female arose naturally, at this point is has become as much a social thing as a biological one. But some of those biological carry-overs can be strong. And I believe that there are differences in neurologically between men and women. And I believe that sometimes one can be born with a neurology that doesn't match their physiology, because carbon based evolution formed life does stuff like that. And I believe that sometimes, it's easier to alter the physiology to match than the neurology, because we think of our mind as our 'self' and oir body as our 'vessel'. Easier to get a new car than become a new driver.

Cont
>>
>>678502878
Choose one. >>678502289
>>
File: Vietnam flashback.png (109 KB, 191x182) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam flashback.png
109 KB, 191x182
>>678500508
what kind of fucking typo did i do there
>>
>>678503390
or how about
>gender is redundant because the only way you can define a "gender" is by describing the gender roles that have been attached to it by society. therefore the only way to describe someone's gender is by their sex, which is defined by xx or xy and genitals.
>>
>>678503390
>>
>>678503263
Purpose would be an evolutionary advantage. Unless higher suicide rates count as an avolutionary advantage, then transitioning isn't one.
>easier to get a new car than become a new driver
Not only does this new 'car' last forever, owning it will likely make you kill yourself.
>>
File: fuckinghell.png (237 KB, 455x665) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghell.png
237 KB, 455x665
>>678503814
also
>nigger is a species
u fucking what?
>>
>>678503263

And I believe that right now, the biggest issue in these people's lives comes more from people giving them shit than it does from the quirk in their biology. And I call it a quirk, yes, not a defect. Why? Like I keep saying - fish and air, man. We're hitting max population, hard. And one theory on the benefit of homosexuality is that there is a need for adoptive parents. But on top of that, wouldn't it be nice if couples that wanted kids could have the without being given a limit to how many they can have, since not *every* couple is trying to make a shit ton of babies?

Or maybe we're shaping up more like that episode of star trek with the genderless people. Would it really be THAT crazy to have a world where a person's genitals only mattered as much as their hair color? I mean, yes, if you personally wanted to form a relationship with them and kids were personally important to you then that'd be worth considering, but would that be any less true if a cis woman you were dating were also infertile?

I mean, what would really change besides that? Shared bathrooms? Less fuss over prefixes?

Even if it is an 'illness' or a 'disability' - do you have such a vocal hate for ALL sick people? My very close friend had a surfing inujury a few years back, broke his neck. He' still kicking ass and living well, but he's become much more aware of disability struggles and has become an advocate for them. Do you hate people like him for standing up and fighting back against the people who are more of a problem than the disability itself?
>>
>>678503953
>roles that have been attached to it by society
You have chosen social construct. Why can society not change these rolls nor create new ones?
>>
>>678504252
>>
>>678496043
"you all "

Fucking nigger faggot
>>
>>678504201

Trans teens are much more likely to commit suicide BEFORE they transition, if they ever do. Because you're also making the big mistake of assuming all trans people want to get the surgery done. Many - in my personal experience I'd even say most - are perfectly happy working with what they have, just doing everything as their identified gender would.
>>
File: 1432400508314.jpg (97 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1432400508314.jpg
97 KB, 625x626
>>678486469
>rare gene aka: mutant
mutant =/= normal faggot
>>
File: 1412188580615.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1412188580615.gif
2 MB, 480x292
Also this is a faggot thread
Kill yourself
>>
>>678505618

As I've said a dozen times before, every step along our path from single celled slime to the dominant species has been a mutation. Mutations are not inherently good or bad. They just are. That's about as 'normal' as it gets,
>>
>>678505687

congrats on your 10/10 post. Really, just stellar.
>>
>>678504564
because the idea that gender is a social construct makes gender redundant
>>
>>678504261
Europe is much more tolerant of trans people. They still kill themselves.

An evolution of our species is countless years away and is not even worth mentioning.

People don't try to argue that broken necks are natural and beneficial.
>>
>>678486469
Oh so being 1% of the population means it's normal? Cool statistics.
>>
>>678506956
And if counting "Trans" people only, they are only a fraction of that 1%.
>>
>>678505852
"Humans have always been this way but were oppressed by the patriarchy and stuff"

>we're now evolving so like it's nature and stuff
>>
>>678506664

Much more = still aggressive and violent on a regular basis. Just weekly instead of daily. Great!

Evolution takes place over millions of years, yes, but it's always happening. Even now. We're just more aware of it than ever before. And, depending on your view of technology as an extension of humanity, it COULD be argued to be happening much faster now. Especially as we harness evolution for our own ends (selective breeding, let alone gene tampering).

I'd say it's pretty hard to argue that keeping him alive is at ALL natural. Does that mean we shouldn't try to let him live the life he can?
>>
>>678486469
>It's normal. Please read these corporately sponsored and politically backed articles to educate yourself
>>
>>678506956
>>678507179

Oh, being left handed only happens in like 1/12 people? Where's the evolutionary advantage, hunh? Why NOT force them to write with their right hand? That's CLEARLY the RIGHT way. If it weren't, why would God call it RIGHT? Check mate."
>>
>>678491576
>I could probably find at least a few hundred, if not thousands.
No you couldn't. Look up "exception that proves the rule". No one hates anyone, we just refuse to enable the mentally ill. We're the good guys; you're the awful one, and all the deaths that have and will result from your virtue signaling are on YOU.
>>
>>678507709

> Here, I have a youtue video from Fox News that proves how fake this all is. Proof.
>>
>>678507940

Nice try on the virtue signalling call, but I do actually go out there and get proactive. Sorry :(
>>
From my perspective, the people who make the "its mental illness" arguments are actually right.

They just fall down when they don't realise transition, for some people, actually treats this and can and does improve their lives and functioning.
I'm trans and it has for me.
>>
>>678507990
or leave your basement and study and observe animals in nature...not many actually ever do that. Then tell me what the "norm" is
>>
>>678507478
Clearly you haven't seen places like Sweden. Almost nonexistent violence.

It can also be argued that evolution has stopped for our species in the natural sense.

That is completely changing the subject. The question was if I hated sick people, which I denied as most sick people don't believe that there's nothing wrong with their predicament.
That
>>
>>678508428

I literally have no idea what you're even saying. You want me to cite other species in nature that don't go by a strict gender binary? Or ones that very much do have a difference between their birth gender and the one they mature into? Because nature is FULL of that shit. The strict gender binary is by FAR the outlier there.
>>
>>678507781
Left handedness isn't an advantage, nor is it a disadvantage. Being trans is strictly disadvantageous.
>>
I'll bite.
How does this prove homosexual and trans people are natural?
>>
>>678486469
>Standard nature
>Rare gene
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.