[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
**GOT/ASOIAF THREAD** Can we just talk about how shit of a Hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42
File: ned-stark-970x545.jpg (122 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
ned-stark-970x545.jpg
122 KB, 970x545
**GOT/ASOIAF THREAD**

Can we just talk about how shit of a Hand Eddard was?
I used to lovvve him until now. It's changed into a like/admire/disappointment type ordeal.

He had the ability to literally fuck off the Lannisters quite early on. But all he is is a glorified follower. No initiative, no balls.
Man this type of shit pisses me off.
>>
I see your point but it was'nt his fault
>>
>>678243085

How wasn't it??

When they found out that Cersei's children were not in fact Robert's too (the seed is strong), and when Robert died, Renly pleaded to him to rise against the Lannisters. He didnt.

He was honorable to a fault, which I think is what makes me the most angry. He had the realm in his hands. The Starks could very well be ruling Westeros right now but he didn't have the gonads to do what needed to be done.
>>
He was too honorable to play the game of thrones but I wouldn't call him a follower, he did win Roberts rebellion, and fucked off the Greyjoys. I suppose he's a great commander but a terrible politician.
>>
Either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain
>>
Don't count the Starks out just yet. Bran is going to become some fucking Ent wizard, Arya will be the best assassin in the world, Sansa will do what the fuck ever, and who know what kind of crazy shit GRRM is planning with Rickon. Plus I'm sure Lyanna's boy still has a lot of action left, despite his brutal stabbing.
>>
>>678245221
Yea this is pretty much all that is guiding me through the show and books. And Tyrion. Tyrion is the man.
Also I kind of want to see Jaime Lannister pull a 180 and help the Starks in some way. I think hes the most misunderstood character.

Shall we turn this into a theories thread? Cause I have soooo many wild ones that I need to share.
>>
>>678245650

Yeah...the further Jaime got away from Cersei, the more sane he became.
>>
>>678245979
Yup. Cersei is easily as crazy as the mad king. Very interested in seeing whether she will fade out or pull some ill maneuvers this season.
>>
>>678245650
I think Jamie's the real Azor Ahai
>>
>>678245221
I wouldn't just write Sansa off like that, she has just as much a chance to be queen as Dany. Especially if you look at what's inspiring GRRM, war of the roses and who one that? Tudors a small house during the war but rose to power due to not participating, and with a red haired daughter of a "traitor" Queen no less.
>>
I honestly hope that the series ends with literally every one dead. The white walkers fuck up all of westeros and leave nothing standing.
>>
>>678247432

I think the White Walkers will end up being the good guys and are led by Jon against evil Dany and her dragons and slave/eunuch army.
>>
>>678247215
I forget where I seen this comparison but yeah Sansa is pretty much Queen Elizabeth the first.
>>
>>678247215

I wasn't really disparaging Sansa. I just have no idea what Littlefinger has in mind for her, so much so that I can't even hazard a guess.
>>
>>678247789
>think
Clearly you didnt
>>
>>678247789
yea fuck dany
>>
>>678248025

So you must be George, then? Or one of the TV faggots who got to pick his brain for plot points from here on out?
>>
>>678247125
That is something I have never heard and also something I never knew I wanted to happen so bad.

I always thought it would be John Snow that was Azor Ahai and that the "firey sword" was metaphorical. Could be one of Danys dragons that Jon ends up beating the white walkers with.
>>
>>678248025
topkek
>>
File: Oberyndeath.png (2 MB, 1162x692) Image search: [Google]
Oberyndeath.png
2 MB, 1162x692
>>678241848
So I have a theory that I haven't seen anywhere on the internet. Its implications are huge, and there is a lot more evidence for it than for other, more popular theories out there. Prepare your fucking anuses for a truth-raping, faggots.

MELISSANDRE IS A DESICCATED CORPSE GLAMOURED TO RESEMBLE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
proof:
She is referred to with language that makes her seem surprisingly old, talking about "before Asshai" as if it were a lifetime away. It is a lifetime away, because she was resurrected there.
She very rarely eats or sleeps, and gives off an aura of heat when regular fuckers balls would be starring on CSI (ice cubes).
She survives Cressen's poisoning attack through what we think, at the time, was a poison-proof gem. But we see a gem just like it, referred to with the same language, on Mance-Glamoured-as-Rattleshirt.
Her life is a corrupted, magical parody of true life, just as her shadow-baby is LITERALLY GIVING BIRTH TO DEATH.
We've seen this shit with Stoneheart, we've seen powerful glamouring, it would explain her powers. But the best part would be the fucking reveal.

At Stannis' rock bottom, he turns to the beautiful woman with whom he got his royal dick wet, only to find that she's a fucking mummy.

Pic related, it's all your fucking heads right now.
>>
File: 1458245365183.jpg (3 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
1458245365183.jpg
3 MB, 4928x3280
Claim your GoT waifu
pic related
>>
>>678248721
claimed.
>>
>>678248721
>>
>>678248989

Man I'd suck the tits right off of that girl.
>>
>>678248477
I'm not sure what the sword would be for Jamie, but if he was Azor I think it would require him to kill Cersei. She's both a lion and his lover which are both required to temper the blade. Also in maggy's prophecy Cersei was killed by "valonqar" brother in high valyrian
>>
>>678248561
this would be pretty cool. maybe she's the bride of the King of Winter (Roose Bolton).
>>
>>678249158
Ooooooh. I was always so convinced it was Tyrion I never even thought that it would be Jaime. Holy shit. This is actually going to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1277
>>678248721
Claimed, someone had to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>678249107
Best tits on GOT hands down.
>>
>>678246596
>GOT trailer
>I choose violence
Cersei 'bout to get real
>>
>>678249346
Yuck. I heard a theory that Sandor Clegane impregnates her towards the end of the story.
>>
File: suktitsoffbody.gif (998 KB, 500x188) Image search: [Google]
suktitsoffbody.gif
998 KB, 500x188
>>678249107
she was only a week old 18 year old. They had to wait for her to turn 18 to shoot that scene.

>>Freshmeat
>>
File: Daenerys-MothersMercy.jpg (18 KB, 270x406) Image search: [Google]
Daenerys-MothersMercy.jpg
18 KB, 270x406
I'd go down on her after riding all the way across the dothraki sea.
>>
>>678249453
But how much can she really do? At least in the show, literally everyone from Kevan Lannister to the Tyrells to even Jaime has pretty much abandoned her. (I know in the trailer he says he will kill everyone that gets in his way but):

If we take what happens in the books to be reflected in the show, then Jaime will go to the Riverlands and abandon her sooo....
>>
>>678249335
He also had a dream where he was in the depths of Casterly Cock when this happens "It was at his feet. Jaime groped under the water until his hand closed upon the hilt. Nothing can hurt me so long as I have a sword. As he raised the sword a finger of pale flame flickered at the point and crept up along the edge, stopping a hand's breath from the hilt. The fire took on the color of the steel itself so it burned with a silvery-blue light, and the gloom pulled back. Crouching, listening, Jaime moved in a circle, ready for anything that might come out of the darkness. The water flowed into his boots, ankle deep and bitterly cold. Beware the water, he told himself. There may be creatures living in it, hidden deeps..."
>>
>>678249463
Nigga how? he's either dead or a monk and she's on another continent. They were not together nearly as long as what's shown in the show and when they were together she wasn't capable of getting pregnant.
>>
>>678249549
That makes it all the better. Damn I need them titties in my life.
>>
>>678249849
Jeeez man. Fuck it I'm going to have to read them again now. You got me so excited now.
>>
>>678241848
>glorified follower
Rules his own ethnic group in the northern half of the continent after helping initiate a rebellion
>No initiative, no balls.
See above. Also went into thrown room to arrest criminals that killed his friend and ally.

He was naive, yes, but none of those other things.
>>
>>678249880
Idk where I heard the theory but i just got reminded of it.
>>
>>678247789
I'd be into this
>>
>>678249819
everyone but the fucking hype zombie. I'd bet on Robert Strong over the entire king's guard riding Dany's dragons wielding valyrian steel and pissing wildfire.
>>
>>678243738

the Starks don't want to rule Westeros and have never wanted to, only The North
>>
The Wall theory:

Brandon the Builder built the wall by planting Weirdwoods then encasing them in ice. That's why the wall is "magical". Bloodraven is actually evil and is using Bran cause Bran might be the strongest Greenseer ever.

Bloodraven will use Bran to bring down the wall, allowing the army of the White Walkers to invade the realm.
>>
File: ertac-altinoz-nete.jpg (554 KB, 1920x866) Image search: [Google]
ertac-altinoz-nete.jpg
554 KB, 1920x866
Anyone else see the possibility of a second wall existing? (since there are two walls in Britain). I could see one at the Neck. We all know the Moat is impregnable from the South, but what if that's only because it's been ruined and really it was part of a larger structure that was lost after the Long Night. I could envision a final stand taking place there.

Also, Team Littlefinger.
>>
>>678247215
>Sansa
She's also in a position to inherit the Eyrie. If her marriage with harry the heir works, but thats all dependent on if the imp dies
>>
File: nigga_wut??.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
nigga_wut??.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>678250567
na b......he's probably hella strong but cmon.
>>
>>678249903
yeah, when I found that out for some reason it was sooooo0o00 much better. Dont know why
>>
>>678248477
Jon will definitely be Azor Ahai.

My theory how it will happen in the books (not the show because the showrunners are officially trash after season 5) is this: Jon received the pink letter stating that Stannis is dead right before Jon's own death. Mel will hear of Stannis's death and plot to resurrect him. Selyse is a bitch and Mel has no morals so they'll sacrifice Shireen on a pyre to try and bring him back. Around this time Jon is placed on his funeral pyre with Longclaw in hand. The pyres are in separate parts of castle black. Mel begins to send out a prayer, specifically to "Raise Azor Ahai from the dead so that he may continue his work."

The fires consume Shireen and they consume Jon. Amidst the flames, Jon suddenly sits upright and steps off of his own funeral pyre, his wounds burned closed.

Melisandre hears the sudden commotion from the other side and sees Jon alive and well. He draws his sword as he steps out into the crowd. A surprise to all, his sword is on fire making it hard to even look at due to how bright the flame burns. Melisandre finally understands her mistake and bows to Jon. At some point Jon asks how this could be and she reiterates how strong King's blood is. Jon eventually drags it out of her that she burned Shireen to do this. In order to do justice to her Jon strikes out with Longclaw, right into Melisandre's heart. As he draws the blade out it is no longer aflame, but tempered and glowing (i.e. exactly how Azor Ahai finished Lightbringer).

I believe this fits well with George's style because Mel has literally no reason to raise Jon. Fucking up and accidentally doing what she should have done the whole time fits better than arbitrarily raising him from the dead like everyone thinks she will. It fills enough of the Azor Ahai prophecies and makes for a great climactic scene.
>>
I second OP.

In general terms, Eddard Stark is so honourable to the point of stupidity that it becomes unappealing to me to sympathize with a stupid character.
>>
>>678243738
>most angry. He had the realm in his hands. The Starks could very well be ruling Westeros right now
1) They didn't have the realm, they had an inexperienced King's Hand who didn't want ti be there. 2) because they don't care about itvthebrealn. The Northern people are a different ethnicity/culture
>>
>>678251185
Holy damn man. You have got me wet with this. Sounds so plausible and so damn cool! Also makes sense then why Shireen and Stannis die in S5.
>>
>>678246596
>Cersei is easily as crazy as the mad king. Very interested in seeing whether she will fade out or pull some ill maneuvers
She is going to start offing religiousfags in the street and brutalizing that nun. Wonder if she grows closer to her daughter in law as a result
>>
>>678250874
The Neck, along with the Arm of Dorne, is thought to have been shattered by the Children of the Forest. They called down magical catastrophe to stop the First Men from pouring into Westeros. It is known.
>>
>>678251925
It is known.
>>
>>678251925
It is known.
>>
>>678251925
It is known.
>>
>>678250878

The Imp doesn't need to die because the marriage was not consummated

She merely needs to get the Iron Throne and the representatives of the New Gods to annul the marriage.

This will probably happen because Cersei is unstable and will not rule for long, with Kevan Lannister dead there will be a power vacuum and the new rulers will be keen to obtain acceptance/loyalty/peace from the Eyrie as the new rulers attempt to exert control over Westeros.
>>
>>678246596
dem titties tho
>>
>>678248721
>>
>>678253823
who dis??
>>
>>678241848
Named Hand of King
Fails to Immediately take control of Capital Police Forces (Yellow Jackets) by replacing all Lannister officers with Men of North
Basic incompetence, by failing to consolidate a power base in the city he was helpless as a lamb when the Lannisters struck
Moral of this story? Never walk into a den of serpents without strong loyal men at your back
>>
>>678254427
take an educated guess based on the reply
>>
>>678254427

learn to reverse image search retard
>>
>>678254771
Literallly this is what i was getting at.
>>
File: nope.png (145 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
145 KB, 400x300
>>678255030
>>
>>678255600
checked
>>
>>678255030

>beaten near to death by the ugly stick
>>
>>678249158
Minor correction: "valonqar" means "little brother".
I think you're right about Jaime being the one to kill her, though. Cersei hates Tyrion, and so assumes it to mean him. The reader is meant to assume that she's right. My reasoning for favoring Jaime is simple: The evidence is there, but you have to think about it. Martin loves to drop important details in a way that makes them seem trivial. Cersei and Jaime are twins, but Cersei was born first, making Jaime her "little brother". Additionally, in the books, Jaime notes that the way she watches wildfire burn reminds him too much of the Mad King. I think he'll kill her for the same reason, and possibly in the same way.
>>
File: 1457753141794.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457753141794.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>678241848
i fucked the dragon queen for awhile.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVI4Knz24CQ
>>
dunno about you guys but this is the siht im looking forward to.
>>
File: son.gif (85 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
son.gif
85 KB, 480x600
>>678255555
>>
>>678255555
Check'd
>>
>>678255555
Ooh. Check'mm /b/oys. That's a real mans check'd if ive ever seen one.
>>
>>678256287
I think this is just a greendream
>>
File: tower_of_joy1.png (476 KB, 696x463) Image search: [Google]
tower_of_joy1.png
476 KB, 696x463
I just cant wait till the Tower of Joy scene.
>>
File: rip_dawn_of_morning.jpg (232 KB, 1835x955) Image search: [Google]
rip_dawn_of_morning.jpg
232 KB, 1835x955
>>678258434

>Eddard about to get ded
>Arthur Dayne with two swords
>Howland Reed saving Ned's life

Also they should make a Robert's Rebellion series cause I would watch the shit out of that.
>>
Ok so this is how GOT will end, don't go off saying its a theory, it's legit so screen cap now.

Jon will go south fuck up the Boltons, obviously, he will continue south to Freys, they get fucked up. He will continue south for some time until his ranks are bolstered by the BWB.

Dany fucks with the new Khal because nigga she's the queen. Jorah and Daario show up, kill the khal, maybe some script differences but to be honest I think it goes the same way. Dany gets the dothraki army and heads back to her cities. Timetoleave.jpg

Now the wall has already fallen, some greyjoy faggot pirate blows the horn. Jon is thinking about going north but no fuck dat. Goes south and confronts the southern lords, some join some say it was his job. Dany arrives a few days later. Jon and Dany meet, love at first sight. Jon tries convincing Dany that she needs to help, Jorah convinces her but Daario aint happy. Cersei is already dead so is zombie mcfaget at the hands of the gravedigger. Jaimie wanted to fight Sandor but was stopped by his son, who is then in turn killed, ill keep that one. Dany says she's queen and everyone has to say okay and she orders the lords to empty their garrisons. They begin marching north. When they meet the white walkers its a fucking bloody battle, only reason they stand a chance is because bran warned Jon, yes im leaving holes in the story. Jon faces off against dead king, gets his ass kicked. Retreats across frey river and destroy the bridge. In the midst of retreating Jon gets a message from the LOL. A vision of him losing the war and westeros being a dead wasteland. Then another vision of him slaying the Night King with a sword of flames. Behind Jon is a dead Jorah and Daario, and you guessed it Dany. Jon killed Dany and using the power of kings blood and the 'blade through the heart of one truly loved' he kicks nights king's ass. CONT.
>>
>>678258867
more more more more...
>>
File: 1457093102321.gif (1017 KB, 126x168) Image search: [Google]
1457093102321.gif
1017 KB, 126x168
>>678258434
>>678258745

tower of Joy ... is the whole story to me
>its a Sins of their Fathers story
>>
>>678258867
Jon won but decides to go into exile with the remaining few hundred night's watch that want to join him. Jon is king and assigns Tyrion as hand, Jon leaves. In the credits Jon and his night's watch are on a ship with black sails heading towards a group of black towers and keeps,Valyria, with one big white/crystal dragon over head.
>>
>>678258434
Yeah the duel between ned and dayne is supposed to be legendary. Two great swords made of different mythical metals clashing... I can't wait.
>>
>>678258867
this
>>
>>678259429
Amen, so glad they decided to put it in the show, considering it was in the first fucking book
>>
>>678259462
They gonn' fuck it up
>>
File: 1457554968790.jpg (13 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1457554968790.jpg
13 KB, 251x234
>>678260015

i agree with this .... hasn't been good since Season 2
>>
>>678260015
Yeah probably, already don't see dayne with a fucking great sword...
>>
>>678260290
Exactly, Dawn is nowhere to be seen, and for some reason neither is Ice....just what?
>>
>>678256003
If Jamie kills her because she tries to wildfyre Kings Landing that would be fucking epic
>>
>>678260218
I like the books and the show in different ways, I read the books first and even though they have taken a lot of liberties with the show I think it's one of the best shows on television. Kit Harrington was born to be Jon Snow, and if somehow everyone is wrong and he is real dead. I am done
>>
>>678260473
Wait I just noticed Ice is missing too wtf? You can not sit there and tell me Ned didn't fight with that shit!
>>
>>678241848
>>>/TV/
>>>/lit/
>>
>>678260637
If Jamie kills her, I think he will probably an hero. They are too connected to live long without each other
>>
>>678260991
Yup. On some Romeo and Juliet type thing, except probably more fucked up.
>>
>>678258434

> Howland Reed taller than Ned Stark
>>
>>678260913
Yep, and the book specifically mentions both swords in Ned's opium induced flashback dream thing lol and here we see neither, and fucking Dayne is dual weilding.
>>
>>678260913
>>678260473

Wait I havent read them in a long time, and I don't recall. But did Ned actually have Ice at that battle.
>>
>>678261298
The crannogmen are wily man, maybe its some frog eater magic
>>
>>678260991
Yeah I could see that, i hope he tries but fails and wakes up being patched up by a maester. If he does end up dead I at least hope someone trustworthy saw the hole thing and can clear his honor.
>>
>>678260746
This x1000.
>>
>>678259891

It was never in the book, it was a dream or something, the book starts 15 years after the tower of joy
>>
>>678261358
It's been a while for me too, but I really thought so. Maybe not though. I am thinking his dad and brother are both dead at this point so it would make sense for him to have it
>>
>>678261641
>>678259891

I think he meant that it was described in the book. Not that it took place during the same time as the book.....
>>
>>678261641
I know. The dream was in the first book and it's considered a flash back. Dan and Dave have said they hate flash backs though so that's probably why they skipped over it sadly
>>
>>678261453

no its clearly Jamie Lannister in some duel-wielding practice with his trusty sidekick Bronn
>>
>>678261684
True. But its a pretty massive greatsword. Would he really be able to fight with it? He took it to kings landing but he fought Jaime in the streets with a longsword. I feel like it would be super impractical.
>>
>>678261766
Thank you lol
>>
>>678261922
They describe Dawn in about the same way only "milk white" they did make them super impractical looking in the show. I always pictured them kinda like long claw only wider lol
>>
>>678261922
No he did weild it in his younger days during Roberts Rebellion, and I'm fairly certain Dawn and Ice clashed at the tower of joy
>>
>>678261898
Jamie dual wielding haha just caught that
>>
>>678262180
Yeah that's what I thought
>>
>>678259429
>>678259891
>>678261684

Holdup do we know how Howland saved Ned? Cause 3 notable, hell even legendary Kingsguards versus Ned's company of 7 average to above average fighters? I feel like the odds are stacked in favor of Sers Gerold Hightower, Arthur Dayne, and Oswell Whent.

I feel like Howland used some poison shit or something cause I don't see them winning that fight.
>>
>>678262140
Well what I recall is that Longclaw is a "bastard" (aka hand-and-a-half) sword, so basically between a longsword and a great sword.
>>
>>678262468
Poison is a woman's weapon
>>
>>678262617
I know, that's just the around the size that I thought of, just wider, kinda like Ice actually. I just meant on my first read through before the show made ice the same size as a grown man lol
>>
>>678262468
Did Howland carry a spear and net? or does it say?
>>
>>678263035
It doesn't say but those are the weapons of choice for crannogmen so I would think it's implied.
>>
>>678262890
>>678262180
>>678260473

Well we now know that Dayne had Dawn at the battle now. And if its roughly the same size as Ice then i suppose there's no reason to think Ned didn't have it.
>>
>>678263927
>>678263035

Yeah he probably did. Or something to that effect.

>>678262693
>They fight with poison, guerrilla tactics, and a mastery of their difficult terrain.

suck it
>>
>>678264459
sorry meant to add this screenshot to that.
>>
>>678264459
I know they use poison, It was just a quote from the show lol Maester Pycell and I believe someone else says it as well
>>
>>678264142
That fucking quote gives me chills though lol god this is a good series
>>
>>678264776
Yeah I know lol was just joking. I think it's actually Ned who says it in Season 1 to Pycelle when he's asking about Jon Arryn's death.
>>
>>678265215
You're right, Pycell just agrees with him and then implicates Varys for being a eunich lol my bad
>>
>>678265055
Furreal man I havent enjoyed a series like this in a very long time. And there are just so many fucking layers to it.
>>
>>678259451
Why would Jon stay with the nights watch after they used him for a cuttlery draw
>>
>>678265469
I am thinking that we are the only two in this thread now lol but yeah fucking phenomenal show and book series. Can't wait for Winds of Winter to finally be released. If he would just write lol
>>
https://twitter.com/juegotronosplus/status/718171960526528512
>>
>>678265758
He wouldn't and after death he is relieved of his vows anyway. I think he is going to take that out.
>>
GRRM has said before that he sometimes changes a plot point if people guess it. Jon may just be gone despite the entire world and myself not wanting to believe it
>>
>>678258867
>>678259451
>>678265940

If this shit ends with Jon as king I would be shitting my pants for days. I know he's killed off so many characters but it could be that it was always for this. Man that would be the ultimate outcome.
>>
>>678266324
I think its too fan ficcy but I at least want him to be lord of winterfell lol
>>
>>678265798
lol yeah man. I think he is writing but he wants it to be perfect so hes reading and rereading and making the prefect changes. At least I hope so.

I'm pretty much just living life waiting for Winds. I wanted it to come out before the new season cause it's probably going to spoil some stuff.
>>
s6e1: "The Red Woman"

Jon Snow is dead. Daenerys meets a strong man. Cersei sees her daughter again.

written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss and directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
>>
>>678266893
Yeah they have said there are definite spoilers in the next season, I am pumped for the Clegane bowl lol gravedigger gonn' reck some shit
>>
Okay I'm fairly certain Ned had Ice at the tower of joy but maybe not for the entire war. Remember Neds father and brother were both executed in the Red Keep, one of them probably had it and it was probably the sword that Brandon reached for as he suffocated himself and Rickard burned. But the Lannister bannermen sacked Kings Landing and Robert was named King. Ned himself entered the great hall and Jaimie was siting upon the Iron Throne, at some point he retrieved Ice I'm sure then rode south to help Stannis at Storms End and then rode for the Tower of Joy most likely with Ice in hand.
>>
File: Myranda.jpg (1 MB, 1752x2968) Image search: [Google]
Myranda.jpg
1 MB, 1752x2968
>>678248721
Hate her character, love her tits
>>
>>678267262
I love her character, but Ramsay is low key my second favorite character after Jon. Show Ramsay, not book Ramsay. Book Ramsay is fucked
>>
GRRM:
I feel like he throughly scours the theories floating around online to see what people have to say. If he says one or two people then it has to be a really fucking obscure albeit fucking EPIC ending.

ITT we find which theory explains how A Dream of Spring ends.
>>
>>678267114
Yupppp. Fuck that zombie shit. I love the Hound. Very misunderstood.
>>
>>678267483
He may be thorough but he isn't "checking 4chans random board" thorough lol
>>
>>678267624
Sandor Clegane was the best part of the show when he "died" he was fucking hilarious and just a good person in a bad way lol
>>
>>678267738
Then again he might be, he sure as fuck isn't writing
>>
>>678251185

>Moistens
>>
>>678267738
Na I was thinking more like the ASOIAF and GOT threads on leddit and other asoif/got forums
>>
File: 1460068905294.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1460068905294.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>>678255555
>>
>>678266324
I think actually he said the opposite, that even if people guess the ending to a plot point he wouldn't change it because why would he change something when he's left obscure clues in his work leading to a certain thing and then change the thing. Think he said that would be a cheap way out.
>>
>>678268191
I honestly have no clue, I read it when he first said it because I was searching for hope of Jon being alive. You are probably right though lol
>>
>>678268472
I can't find the quote but is was in an interview with him I watched on YouTube and I remember respecting him for putting it that way.

But seven hells who knows maybe he said both things to put people off their gard. It is GRRM...
>>
>>678269053
He probably did say both things in separate interviews because he has a lot of free time. Ya know, because he isn't writing. 5 years man
>>
>>678267467
Show Ramsay is straight up my favorite character, he's not quite as irredeemably bad, and almost all of his scenes are just so good, the acting between Iwan Rheon and Alfie Allen is just phenomenal
In the books though, my favourite character is definitely Euron Greyjoy
>>
>>678248721
Claimed bitches.
>>
>>678249680
I kek'd.
>>
>>678269559
Book Ramsay legitimately is the stuff of nightmares. I feel like they made the right move casting Iwan Rheon though, he is so likable even in a roll like that, I don't know what it is lol But book Ramsay skinned someone just to make Mance choose between being cold and using skin to keep himself warm lol hes not a nice man
>>
>>678255923
John oliver looks fine to me.
>>
>>678251185
I think JEERRRNNN SNEEUURRGGHH is already Azor Ahai in the TV series
I believe his sword Long Claw is Heart Eater (The sword pulled from flames)

Im pretty the its Long Claw specifically that kills white walkers, not every valyrian steel weapon

But this is just based off the TV show and you're sourcing the books so its entirely different
>>
>>678270580
They talk about dragon steel being able to kill the others though, so if dragon steel is valyrian steel then it is all valyrian steel blades, not just longclaw
>>
>>678270367
Yeah I feel that, and it just feels like a character like that can't exist, to just be irredeemably evil, the only black in a world of shades of grey
The writing for show Ramsay is just so good though, honestly, all the funniest lines have come from him
>>
>>678270367
I'm gonna need more info on book Ramsey, any recommendations or links?

I've never read the books.
>>
>>678270819
Was just about to say this.
>>
>>678269559
Euron ftw
Also, are they showing Asha and her adventures on S6?
>>
>>678256159
I have never actually listened to the song at the end of this shitty copypasta, but it was kinda worth it lol
>>
>>678271049
The Greyjoys are definitely gonna be in this season, they've cast Euron and Victarion I think
I'm not sure about Asha though
>>
>>678270954
I recommend reading the books.
Nigga was as cold as ice
>>
>>678271277
Euron Greyjoy looks so suited for the roll too, I was really happy with the casting choice. The Greyjoys have my favorite house words as well. Just everything about them is so brutishly simple but still so fucking cool
>>
Anyone know where i can watch the new season online?
>poorfag reporting in
>>
>>678270954
Honestly yeah man, you really need to read the books, he fucked Theon up so much harder as well. Like Theon was afraid to eat the rats he would find in his cell
>>
>>678271624
thewatchseries dot com lol I don't pay for it either
>>
>>678271485
Yeah their probably my favorite house next to Stark, but my favorite words are Martel.
>>
File: 1383450368088.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450368088.jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
>>678271624
Plz anons
>>
>>678271395
>>678271681
I suppose you both are right. Reading a bio on what he did probably still wouldn't do it justice as reading it as it progressed to that point would.
>>
>>678271763
>>678271810
>>
>>678271485
The Greyjoys are really cool but I do really like the Bolton's, just their whole premise and just Roose and Ramsays dynamic
>>
File: 1383450335782.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450335782.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>678271810
>>
>>678271935
Roose Bolton and Ramsay are the best cast duo in the series I think. In the books though, the Greyjoys are my second favorites. It would probably go to the Boltons for the show though, I agree. What is dead may never die is really fun to say though lol
>>
File: 1383450295360.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450295360.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
>>678272030
What about Baratheons bastard(forgots his name) the blacksmith?
>>
>>678272289
I know their words are "we do not sow" though lol
>>
>>678272301
Gendry, he's still rowing
>>
File: 1383450249425.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450249425.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>678272301
>>
File: King Stannis.png (219 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
King Stannis.png
219 KB, 363x475
>>
File: 1383450215998.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450215998.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>678272419
Lel what a fag
>>
>>678272455
do you have one for the Greyjoys?
>>
>>678272566
Lmao

>checked
>>
File: 1383450143937.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450143937.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1080
>>678272566
Stannis is died bruh
>>
>>678272419
kek'd
>>
File: 1383450055176.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450055176.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
>>678272644
Gotcha covered fam
>>
>>678272724
unverified actually lol he's very alive in the books, and they don't show him dead in the show
>>
>>678272880
Lannisters, please.
>>
>>678272880
Just found my new cover photo, thank you lol
>>
File: tumblr_nqotmzqEwm1rfsryko1_1280.png (675 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqotmzqEwm1rfsryko1_1280.png
675 KB, 800x1035
>>678272910

Exactly, he'll punch Brienne in the dick before she can swing her sword, then solo winterfell
>>
>>678272880
Requesting some of them Flayed Men
>>
File: 1383450109414.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383450109414.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1080
>>678273006
Anon delivars
Also this is my last one.
>>
>>678273114
kek
>solo winterfell
I hope so man, he just burned his daughter, he needs something good to happen
>>
File: 1403821607088.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403821607088.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>678273132
Sorry man, dont have. But have some tits for consolation.
>>
>>678273176
You're the best! Thanks man!
>>
>>678272910
Breann is too honorable and knightly to strike down an unarmed king. At least I hope not.
>>
>>678273399
checked
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1600x900
Can we get some Cleganebowl hype in this thread holy fucking shit
>>
>>678273620
I was hyping earlier man I swear, Gravedigger is gonna fuck some shit up by the light of the seven
>>
>>678273715
Dude out of all the GoT predictions and theories, this is the one I want to happen the most
>>
File: Confess.png (647 KB, 877x945) Image search: [Google]
Confess.png
647 KB, 877x945
>confess
>shame *ding ding*
what do you guys think it's gonna happen to this septa?
>>
>>678273911
Well Jon coming back is still just a theory so that is number one on my list, but definitely the second is Clegane bowl man. Robert Strong vs. Gravedigger has just got to happen. It will be the most epic battle in the series
>>
>>678273715
Didn't they cast a different actor? Srsly wtf is up with Cleganes and casting?
>>
>>678274150
They cast a character that is supposed to bring Sandor back to life is the theory, they are supposed to both be the same characters I think
>>
>>678274096
Zombie Mountain is going to rip her in fucking half
>>
>>678274096
Rape of a zombie mountainous proportion...
>>
>>678274379
We could only hope for something as good as this.
>>
>>678274447
>>678274544
Off by one.
>>
>>678274130
Jon coming back I think at this point is pretty much confirmed. When it comes to discussion, everyone just assumes it like its obvious
>>
>>678274652
Who stole my quad of quades?!
>>
>>678274829
Someone had 5 5's in this thread earlier, would have been nice to have the quads
>>
>>678274824
That's what has me worried, everyone assumes that is definitely what is going to happen. If he doesn't come back I am legit done though. like im out. Not watching anymore
>>
>>678275066
Yeah I feel you, I'd still watch for Arya and Tyrion though.
>>
>>678275206
Until I see that Azhor Ahai -come-again little nigga standing there with my own two eyes I will not sleep soundly man. I would still watch it, I just won't be happy ever again
>>
>>678275447
The other thing everyone else assumes is R+L=J. But that shit is basically fact nigga
>>
This is legit the nicest thread I have ever seen, I don't think anyone has even called op a faggot yet
>>
Alt Shift X does some pretty in depth theories on his jewtube. One about Azor Ahai being Jon Snow because *spoiler* his stab wounds were smoking and Bowen Marsh was weeping when they killed him. (i.e. "born among salt and smoke").
>>
>>678275800
I feel like that will be confirmed whether Jon lives or not. That just has to be true lol
>>
>>678274824
Jon is prob stuck in Ghost.
According to books if a warg is killed while warging' his soul is trapped in the animal
>>
>>678275984
This is why Olly gets so much hate when people say Bowen Marsh did the same thing. To start with Olly had no character development except killing Jon's wildling woman, and then he stabbed Jon basically because he couldn't separate the actions of the Thenns and the rest of the wildlings. Bowen legitimately thought he was doing what was best for the watch, and cried while he was doing it because Jon was his friend.
>>
>>678274379
>>678274447
>le hive mind

I think Qyburn will experiment on her.... but in the show i'ts unlikely....
>>
>>678241848
So /b/... who do you guys think wrote the pink letter?
>>
>>678276686
One of those was me and they were posted so close together it was insane lol for real one of the best hive mind examples I have seen
>>
>>678276804
Peter fucking Baelish
>>
File: 1451454227239.jpg (113 KB, 599x583) Image search: [Google]
1451454227239.jpg
113 KB, 599x583
>>678274579
>>
>>678276906
Lord Peter fucking Baelish, sorry
>>
>>678276804
Mance
>>
>>678276804
Mance is my own guess, for anyone who answers this. I'm really interested to see what other /b/ros think.
>>
>>678277059
What motive would Mance have though?
>>
>>678276994
It fits his character, with the chaos fetish, but what other evidence do you have?
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 978x710) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 978x710
>>678241848
This is the game of thrones trailer that i put googly eyes on. what do you think? some lightsabers in there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1twNjSu_EE
>>
>>678277432
Not so much evidence, just the idea that Baelish manipulates people to get what he wants, and he has said before that he wants everything. If he got Jon to crush winterfell for him and then the crown to defend winterfell, he might be appointed warden of the north after Roose
>>
>>678277315
Probably something to do with the Horn of Joramun, he is OBSESSED with the thing.
>>
>>678277726
And I know that is 100% conjecture, it fits a lot better in the show, but there is no pink letter in the show lol
>>
>>678248561
>haven't seen on the internet
> literally saw it a few threads ago
>>
>>678277869
The less we acknowledge that the show still exists, the better.
>>
>>678277315
......No idea, come to think of it.
>>
>>678251925
it is known
>>
>>678276804
Hodor.
>>
>>678278711
confirmed
>>
>>678278711
You just won me over. It was Hodor. He had the means, he had the opportunity, but what was the motive? Can't wait for Winds of Winter to FIND OUT.
>>
>>678278997
>but what was the motive?
Chaos is a laddah.
>>
>>678279783
Kek'd
>>
>>678276804
Fucking Stannis the mannis
>>
>>678279783
Is it me of did Balish's voice change over the seasons? It sounds more raspy in 3-5 vs 1 & 2.
>>
>>678280053
I'm not even sure he did that on purpose. That guy's mustache twirling overacting is just ridiculous.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.