[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /b/. Any advice on how a 17 year old Canadian could get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: gun_PNG1367.png (883 KB, 1371x852) Image search: [Google]
gun_PNG1367.png
883 KB, 1371x852
Hey, /b/. Any advice on how a 17 year old Canadian could get a gun? I want to kill myself and I've decided to do it by gun. I looked into getting a hunting license but that seems like it will take too long. I have about 300 dollars to spend.

inb4 "you have so much to live for" I appreciate that your heart is in the right place, but I've made up my mind, and I've thought it through. If you're going to post about why I shouldn't just don't please.
>>
>>678221646
tried sunnyvale trailer park?
>>
>>678221646
I guarantee if you live life after your teenage years you won't want to kill yourself anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 728x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 728x450
>>678221646
Start some shit with the cops
>>
I BET you're a faggot sissy and thinks that the world owes you something and you have it hard. Fuck off. You need to PROVE you're more than that kid in Canada who killed himself, that everyone will forget about in like an hour. You're 17... 17! Fucking man up you filthy coward, you DO NOT have it hard. You ain't met life yet boy.
>>
>>678222143
I have no future prospects to make my life better. I have no useful skills in life, whether it comes to jobs or even just things like cooking. I'm too much of a fucking beta to be able to even talk to a girl I like. I have no friends and the only family member that gives a shit about me is on another continent. That enough for you?
>>
>>678221646
Make your suicide a fucking show, OP, don't go out quietly like a bitch. Take people with you, you'll be a hero of 4chan like that one kid who told 4chan he'd shoot up a school and actually did, forgot what location, tells us what you gonna fuck up so we can see too!
>>
Do a flip, ya faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 225x225
>>678221817
>>
Dude. If you want to kill yourself so bad. And can wait to get a gun,.......you don't really want to kill yourself. One day at a time. Until you get over some shit
>>
File: bK04C.jpg (185 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
bK04C.jpg
185 KB, 1330x800
Why wait or worry? Make one if you're really about it
>>
>>678222973
I've been doing one day at a time for 4 years now. Enough is enough. I've thought about this for a long time, I've decided a short life is better than a long life of pain
>>
>>678222494
The get a skill, it might sound odd but I've been interested in locksmithing for a while now, I taught myself how to pick locks, how to rekey, how to re-pin, and a lot more in just a few months, you could learn that and work as a locksmith at your lock locksmiths, I think you could even go into whatever higher education system Canada uses and get licences in it
>>
>>678221646
At least have some fun with your death don't be a bitch go bomb something.
>>
>>678223217
Dont give him ideas...just find a mexican and e will get you a gun
>>
>>678221646
You pathetic coward,don't waste the one chance you have in life like this. Die a glorious death,do something good,become an organ donor if you decide to suicide to atleast help others but damn,you selfish little fuck aren't even old enough to browser 4chan. Do you really want your family to see you in such a horrible state? Did you ever consider their feelings? Man up and make life you bitch,you literally have N O T H I N G to lose. And even if you really want to die,consider doing something good and try to not cause problems for your poor family.... godspeed you cunt.
>>
Better idea
>be you
>Join isis
>rig you up with suicide vest
>blow up right as they finish
>hailed an hero
>>
i dont want to be that guy but MODS
>>
The less ppl the better...just wish more ppl in socal thought the same way op does
>>
File: waltjr.jpg (91 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
waltjr.jpg
91 KB, 570x320
>>678221646
For a quick gun you'll need:
-100 pieces of A4 printing paper
-6 packs of matches
-kitchen stove cleaning steel wool
-9V battery
-disposable headbuds
-duct tape
-two pencils
-steel object about the width of a pencil
>>
>>678223777
Too late fag
>>
>>678223563
I don't want to bomb shit, I just want to die in peace.
>>
>>678223606
My local drug distributer, not dealer, buy guns from some guy, try something along those lines of you don't want to grow the fuck up
>>
Also, did you guys even read the original post? Just looking for ideas on how to get a gun. Not interested in anything else. Believe me, anything you guys say about suicide I've already thought of
>>
>>678224338
Why the fuxk you responding to me asshole im not op
>>
>>678223066
Here is your OUT OP.... or are you too much of a faggot to put in the 2 hours it takes to make a gun?
>>
File: Chameleon Pepe.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
Chameleon Pepe.gif
1 MB, 300x313
Buy one from a nigger
>>
>>678224480
If you have a passport, just go to the USA, and get one there
>>
>>678224480
even 300 bucks of heroin?
>>
>>678224667
That would work
>>
>>678224480
Rob your neighbor he is sure to have hunting rifles...take one and your head with the same gesture
>>
online is probably your best bet if you dont know anyone
>>
>>678222494
No it's not. It sounds like you can fix all of that. There are people with way more shit then boo hoo no gf I don't have any friends either. There are amputees and permanently wheelchairs people with no family/friends that sucked it up and made things better and you say you can't? Fuck it you should kill yourself.
>>
>>678222494
I couldn't talk to the girl I liked for a while i just messaged her one day ,and now we talk all the time
If you can message her or something just say "Hey, what's up"
It's worked for me
>>
>>678222494
Sounds to me like you're lazy. You're beta because you choose to be.
>>
>>678221646
>buy bus/train ticket to chicago
>go to south chicago
>walk around calling every one a nigger
>get shot
>die
>>
Live your life out of spite.
>>
>>678224546
Calm yo tits
>>
>>678224832
I'm sorry I don't feel like going over the intricacies of my life over 4chan. Like I said I'm not here to talk about whether or not I should do it anyway. But believe me I have good reason to. Even if I didn't at least having the gun would give me the choice.
>>
>>678225132
Roll for this
>>
>>678225082
I tried talking to her. Now she just glares at me whenever we cross paths.
>>
>>678221646
I'm not gonna say don't kill yourself, but why just end it all? you're suicidal, you've got nothing to live for, so there are literally no risks. You have a free pass to get away with anything without consequence. So why not just keep the gun, pull some stupid shit, and then if it doesn't work out end it on the spot? maybe along the way you'll even find something to live for.
>>
>>678221646
Hmm, a 17 year old on an 18+ sight asking for advice on how to break the law. Gtfo child.
MODS
>>
>>678221646
Break into my house and I will make sure you die.
>>
>>678225380
What did you say to her
>>
Drive down to America, and if you make it south enough they will give you a whole armory if you say you will kill Muslims or black people.
>>
>>678225407
Sounds good. But I still want the gun first and I still haven't seen any good advice here. The most criminal thing I've ever done is smoke a bit of my brother's weed, so I don't even know how to approach someone who would sell guns or where to find them.
>>
I think you should suicide by cop. It's a badass way to go (if you are into that) and you can fuck up an officers mental state.
>>
>>678225132
surprisingly good advice
>>
>>678225542
We talked for months and eventually I told her my feelings for her and they were not reciprocated. The finer details aren't really important, this was just the straw on the camel's back really
>>
>>678225263
But believe me I have good reason to
>I really doubt that anon
>>
Dude as someone who has been suffering from anxiety attacks and chronic depression for 8 years I can garuntee you that sucide is a way of forcing your pain upon the ones who love you. After my brother killed himself it made me hate myself for not being there for him it was one multiple factors that lead to me being diagnosed with chronic depression. While my depression hasn't gone away I can garuntee that life gets better just don't do any stupid shit such as highly addictive substances like meth, heroin, etc. just solider on and don't be a newfag dipshit.
>>
>walk up to drug dealer
>"I'm gonna kill myself, where can I get a gun?"
>get gun
>end it
>>
>>678225820
Try telling her "look, I know you don't feel the same way, but I feel as with we ended our friendship on a sour note, if we could put this in the past and leave it there, could we try to be friends again regardless of any feelings that I might have for you?"
>>
>>678221646
make a zip gun with pipe.

it's very simple and you will be able to shoot yourself with any coordination
>>
>>678226319
I can't do that, I wish I could. I can't even look at her without feeling pain. And that's besides the point, really. Even when we were on good terms I couldn't really talk to her without stuttering and sounding more autistic than a diaper shitting 3 year old. Do you think I'll have the courage to talk to her now that she hates me?
>>
cut your dick off and let yourself bleed out
>>
>>678225605
It depends on what part of Canada you're in. I would suggest perhaps getting an Airgun, although I don't know how Canadian law allows you to purchase them. I could get a licence and a pretty powerful Co2 powered pistol at 14 in the UK, that probably could have managed to kill me. You don't have to break the law to get hold of a firearm.
>>
Wanting to kill yourself at 17 is like leaving the party before 10pm. If you think life is hard at 17 you might as well just find the quickest way to do it since there is no way in hell you will ever make it.
>>
>>678226734
I couldn't look at her either for a while, when we talked it was negative for a while, you have to own up to yourself and get past that fear, nothing ever gets better unless you try to make it better , now why do you think she hates you
>>
>>678226734

>>678226319
Suck it up and talk to her. Maybe get high on something that boosts your confidence, like cocaine. Look what it did to Jim Carey, you'd have no problem fixing things with her then. Drugs are bad, mmkay, but not as bad as a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>678221646
Here's an idea: Tell this sad sack story to someone you know and they'll probably beat you to death for being such a fucking retarded pussy
>>
>>678226734
>get a gun
>raep the bitch
>kill the bitch
>fuck her corpse
>film everything
>upload video on teh interwebz and link it to /b/
>???
>Profit
>An Hero
>>
>>678227200
Other anon here. Idk, I thought my life was hard at 17. It wasn't until I was older that I had more control of my life, learned new skills, met new people, and thought life was worth living.
>>
>>678221646
>Buy a fake gun for cheap
>Repaint it to look like a real gun
>Call the cops saying there is a guy with a gun at (place of your choice) and he is going to shoot someone/himself
>Stand there with fake gun
>point it at the cops when they show up
>done

If Canadian cops are anything like American cops this should work. If not just make sure to do this south of the border.
>>
>>678226734 if you're scared of being a beta why don't you do the most alpha thing?
>walk up to girl you like
>say "do you want to go out?"
>if she says no kill yourself in front of her
>if she says yes kill yourself in front of her
>>
>>678227358
Because I haven't spoken to her after the rejection because it was too painful for me and it still is. Not that I even can anymore, I deleted her number before getting a good look at it because I knew a day or so after I would just start harassing her about why she rejected me so I just deleted the number before I could do that and make things worse. Look I can' be friends with her all I can think about when I'm near her is how much I want to be with her
>>
Why does she hate you?
>>
>>678221646
I tried think of things, but just try working hard and dying of old age.
>>
>>678228008
At least thats why I think it is. Like I said we haven't spoken since the rejection which was in January. But all I get from her when I see her are angry glares.
>>
>>678227999
Then be there for her, as much as you can , try to make making her happy one of your goals, tell her your sorry and that you couldn't deal with it for a while so you did something you thought was stupid and you deleted her number, tell her that you want to talk to her about trying to be friends again
>>
>>678227999

you got trips and now you're going to kill yourself? ungrateful prick
>>
>>678222143
how can you even say that?

I'm 25 and still want to blow my brains out since I was 12
>>
You will need a large bullet or you will just end up a vegetable
>>
>>678222143
I'm calling bull shit on that one
>>
>>678222371
Even more reason to kill yourself
>>
>>678228278
You alive OP, listen to me , is there anything I can contact you with
>>
>>678221646
underage b&
fuck off
>>
I can't stand this bitches that say they can't do shit when they are fucking teens. This is not suicidewatch. The bitch asked for a gun, give him a gun.
>>
File: 34.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>678221646

I'm not going to stop you because clearly that shit doesn't work so not going to waste my breath trying to say it.

Instead, here's some insight. If you just want to grab any gun you can find and shoot yourself you will most likely merely cause a harsh brain injury apposed from actually killing yourself.

Why? Well, number one you clearly don't know anything about firearms enough to understand there's specific ammunition involved regarding taking a human life. This along with knowing where the lethal points are as entry points.

So from what I've read so far, I don't think you'll end up doing this to begin with nor will you bother doing research so if you want to cause brain damage be my guest, it's your life. We can't change anything you do.

However, before I finish this fully I'd like to point out you have to remember, somebody has to clean that up. You may not think anyone cares but you also have to be somewhat considerate with where you'd do such a thing. Make sure it's not in a house (can cause damage around the house) or near children like yourself which can cause PDS for mid to long term.
>>
>>678228498
First off I was there for her. Whenever she wanted to talk I was there. If we had a test next morning and she worked, I typed up a review and sent it to her. I told her whenever she was down how beautiful and funny and smart she was.

Second, like I said before, I can't be friends with her. Just being in her presence is painful. Hearing her voice, seeing her face, just makes me want to die more every day.
>>
>>678229159
>the irony when op gets raped and murdered
>>
>>678229159
We can just talk here, if you want. Don't feel like giving out personal info on /b/.
>>
>>678222494
sounds like pretty standard problems for a 17yr old
>>
>>678221646
>17 year

mods
>>
>>678221646
steal one,
go hunting,
go to one of those rent a gun ranges,
suicide by cop?

ps
you best find a way to stream it
>>
forget about your girl and find something else worth living for because it wont get better until you force it to get better. Get away from the people and things you know. If you haven't already move away from your family and the people you know. seriously find another life if you don't like this one, but ending this life wont make you feel less bad
>>
>>678222358
not all countries have execution squads as police like in the usa. most other countries have courts and such.
>>
>>678229489
Do you have a steam account
Also give these thoughts two weeks don't do that
>>
is it fucked up that I was in this kids situation and after reading this I kinda don't wanna die anymore??
>>
File: 0808281240172.jpg (21 KB, 466x356) Image search: [Google]
0808281240172.jpg
21 KB, 466x356
>>678224014
You will also need a hammer, and a knife. If you lack anything just improvise.

Roll a piece of paper very tightly around two pencils. Everytime you have 1/5th of paper left unrolled, insert a new piece of paper between the roll and the paper. Do this until you have about 5 times the thickness of your bore. After this put a piece of duct tape on the tube to keep it from unraveling. Take the pens out of the tube. Tap the tube's both ends on a flat surface to even out the roll. Take about one piece of paper and fold it in middle. Place it ontop of 10 piece of paper and cut them in half by following the folding line. Roll the said papers like you rolled the tube, except this time don't use a pen. Make the cork about the size of your bore and put some duct tape on it. Take your earbuds and cut off the bud parts. Split the cable and expose the wiring on end of the cable. Make a small slit on one end of the tube. Place the audiojack on mouth of the tube and push it in using the cork. Use hammer to tap in the cork. Place the audiojack's cable in the slit you made. Hammer both sides of the tube against a surface until they're hard as they get. Widen the open end with a pencil. Test that the ignition works: Push a bit of steel wool down the barrel with a pencil and connect the wiring to 9V battery while looking into the barrel. Unconnect the battery and use duct tape generously to cover the tubing. Use tape generously to secure the closed end of your tube. Extract matchheads from matchsticks. Crush them into powder by using a spoon. Put more steel wool into the barrel and pour your matchhead powder in the barrel. Put a small piece of paper down the barrel along your projectile. Wrap one of the cables around wider terminal(-), and tape one lightly on the gun's barrel. To fire the gun touch the battery's positive(+) terminal while holding the tube.

This device is by no means safe. It should not be constructed under any circumstances, nor for any purposes.
>>
You should know, someone who's never met you or known you is sad that you're considering this.

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/library/firearms-saxon_kurt-the_four_winds_shotgun.pdf
>>
>>678221646
buy a cheap revolver and shoot yourself
>>
>>678230081
what if he does it? don't do it. bitches will be bitches.
>>
>>678230060
Who would that be?
>>
>>678230239
Me.
>>
underage b& gtfo
>>
>>678229489
Does she have a Facebook? Can you message her on it?
>>
>>678229332
I died inside due to a girl at the age of 17(and many other reasons) being a faggot just like you. I'll be 29 this year and I'm still dead inside and never moved on. If it wasn't for younger siblings I'd have killed myself already.

Basically if I was going to do it I'd go sky diving, sure you gotta do a lot of jumps before they let you jump alone but maybe it'll be fun enough to stay alive for, if not it's gonna be the most entertaining way to go I can think of. Good luck!
>>
>>678230550
Nope, she doesn't have facebook. She has instagram but I'm willing to bet anything if she saw a request from me she'd deny it. Most I can think of is leaving a letter on her locker right before graduation or some shit if I make it that far.
>>
>>678221646
Don't use a gun. With a little know-how in chemistry, you can pick up the necessary ingredients to make H2S from your local hardware store. Just put a warning signs on your room of choice, seal the doors, with dowsing, etc. and mix the ingredients.

Side note, if you want to take someone with you, just forget about the warning signs. Funk the first responders.
>>
>>678222494
If your willing to kill yourself because of these "problems" then you should, it would be the only contibution to society you'll ever make
>>
File: FTGE.gif (1000 KB, 450x234) Image search: [Google]
FTGE.gif
1000 KB, 450x234
>1911
>.22LR
>>
>>678230470
Why? I don't mean to be rude but I'm just another number on the internet. I won't ever achieve anything major in life, why do I matter to you?
>>
>>678230914
Less blah blah, more bang bang.
>>
>>678230914
Try to request her on instagram , leave a note on her locker next time you see her
She's probably mad because you stopped talking to her immediately after you told her how you feel
>>
Instead of a gun use nail polish remover and bleach
>>
>>678230834
I feel your pain. I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone. It's been three months and I still think about her every single day. I wish I could get over her more than anything. And to everyone about to call me a pathetic faggot, don't you think I know that already? Don't you think that's exactly why I hate myself?
>>
>>678221646
17, given up already

dont be a fucking pussy
>>
>>678231111
You're not rude, you're being honest.
And I won't sell you dreams of grandeur.
The simply fact is, having a normal, historically insignificant life is what most have had. Are you happy with just folding on it all?
>>
>>678225380
Well boo fucking hoo for you, you're beyond saving it you believe this is a legitimate reason to kill yourself
>>
>>678229911
one of us, one of us, weeble wobble, weeble wobble, one of us
>>>/diy/
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>678231111

Checked.
>>
>>678231383
What would she care, she rejected me
>>
>>678229761
Execution squads my ass. Cops are armed the way they are because fucking dindus try to chimpout every chance they get that and everyone else seems to fucking hate cops. Take that fucking shit somewhere else.
>>
>>678229911
>>678231000
>>678231111
this is now a get thread
>>
>>678225436
>sight
Retard spotted.
>>
>>678230834
That's always been my plan. "You have the rest of your life to enjoy the view"
>>
>>678231897
It's worth a try isn't it? What other choice do you have
>>
>>678221646
but what about all the dank memes youll miss out on. shit nigga think of the memes
>>
>>678225820
I'm in the same boat as you op and guys don't ever talk to me and I also have no friends. Just remember there are girls out in the world that are just as bad as talking to guys and you'll find one you are compatible with eventually.
>>
>>678222494
If you're not joking, then why do you care about what a girl thinks? Seriously, if you're already trying to kill yourself, and you have nothing to live for, why not talk to her? See how it goes. Why not try and shoot for a decent job? Fuck, dell drugs or something. If you're not afraid of death, what are you waiting for?

If you aren't seriously considering killing yourself, and you just want attention, know that it won't get you friends. People will pity you, but won't respect you.

Bottom line is, you only get one shot in life. Don't waste it by painting the walls with your brain.
>>
Why don't you talk to her, literally that simple. Just text her and say "hey." Get a conversation going, try to explain how you feel. If you are willing to kill yourself then you have literally nothing to lose, so the worst thing that could happen is you killing yourself which you're already okay with. Just please talk to her OP, try to explain it all, find a reason to live.
>>
OP here. I told you guys, she already rejected me. It's over. What good is texting her going to do (which I can't text her anyway because I deleted her number for reasons I explained earlier)?
>>
>>678231897
Do you really think that only seventeen years in you're ready to quit.
No
Talk to her in person again
Ignore your fears
You're only as strong as you make yourself look
>>
>>678221646
Go to a gun store and steal one.
>>
>>678233590
How much money do you have OP?
>>
Go out and buy $300 worth of bees and let them go in your room with the door closed. No gun, problem solved, make the news.
>>
>>678221646
buy a realistic bb gun and try to rob a store with it. when the cops show up point it at them.
>>
>>678233655
She rejected me. And in all honesty I was a fucking retard to think I ever had a chance. She's a 10/10 who's popular, talented and funny and I'm a beta autist who's a 5/10 on a good day.
>>
I would recommend not doing it? But I'm no place to tell you what to do in a situation like this. If you're really serious I think ordering off the deep web using bitcoins doesn't require a license. And make sure you catch the shipment before your parents do.
>>
>>678229582
You're a faggot
>>
>>678234613
The person were talking about has all those things in common
Still has she said anything to you since the day you told her your feelings
>>
>>678234613
That is your mistake right there 10/10 girls can get anybody they want and think of themselves extremely highly. Find a 5/10 girl that is easy to talk to and go from there.
>>
>>678235028
We were texting at night. She rejected me and I told her that it was okay and I couldn't force her to like me. She just said my name followed by 3 dots. I said that it would have hurt less if she told me sooner (she knew I was in love with her for weeks) and we stopped talking. Since then whenever I see her in class or in the hall I avoid making eye contact, but whenever I do by accident or otherwise she just glares at me back.
>>
>>678235652
because she WANTS you to act and approach her
>>
>>678232767
underrated as fuck
>>
>>678235652
She told me after three months
She agreed to kiss me at one point
What I regret is not taking the chance
It took me months to talk to her
Fuck I didn't even know her name for two months
The point is if you never give yourself a chance nothing will ever change
>>
>>678235916
She made it fairly clear she does not reciprocate my feelings... to quote her exact text, "I'm just sorry I can't send those feelings back"
>>
to all of you who feel that your situation is too much. to those who want to end it and call it a day. remember this.

the strength and iron will of humanity brought you to this moment. every single one of your ancestors, our ancestors, brought you here through sheer force of will. the will to survive. the will to be better, stronger, harder and smarter. the will to master their world. they bent water, fire and stone to their will and bound the very planet beneath their feet to the sole end that you could be here today. that you could be alive to feel the pain you are feeling. that you might look up from this planet and forge our future in the stars. their strength and their suffering is bound in your blood. my blood. the blood that runs through the veins of every human being on this rock. you are the cumulative product of millions of years of strength. you are an adapted, dynamic and terrifying force of nature. you have the inherent ability to dream, to work and to bring the world to it's knees. you can understand and exact that iron will in order to aid, or to destroy. never underestimate your strength. never underestimate the biological marvel that is you. you are a product of the stars. a direct descendant of the most powerful bodies in the universe.

don't end your life before your time. humanity needs you. you need to pass on the fire in your blood. the fire in your mind. you have a goddamn job to do. don't you dare abandon us.
>>
>>678221646
Kys attention whore
>>
>>678236552
She told me to wait for anything that happens between us
DON'T FUCKING WAIT FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN IT WON'T
YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN LIFE
Why won't you let yourself try to make the situation better
>>
>>678222494
Get an A+ certification, that with a Network Security Certification can get you some really good jobs including working for the DoD and even Microsoft. it's not even hard, you just basically don't have to be retarded. And don't worry about the girl mate, just wait for one to approach you, it rarely happens but it saves you the problem of talking to them. With your new job you can make friends, you don't need family. That all being said:
>get 12ga shell
>12ga pipe
>tape
>hammer
>shell in pipe
>tape so it doesnt fall
>hit with hammer
and bam you waisted your life whining about shit even though you haven't even lived half a normal human lifespan.
>>
File: forgive.png (406 KB, 701x708) Image search: [Google]
forgive.png
406 KB, 701x708
>>
OP read before killing yourself
>>
>>678231105
.45 ACP <3
>>
>>678225890
A good enough reason for him may not be a good enough reason for you. op you want to kill yourself im sure you thought about it enough. Without a license, you won't be able to get it legally. With only 300 dollars, you really can't even afford to buy one illegally. Consider another method of suicide.
>>
>>678234613
Jesus H. Christ. I've been in your position, Anon. Beating myself up over a rejection at 17. Hell, I still think about it sometimes. That was twenty fucking years ago. Thinking I'd have no value to society in adulthood. Ideating suicide. Came damn close to attempting a couple times, but I was too much of a chickenshit to follow through.

You know what? I got over it. I moved on. I met new people. I educated myself. Learned skills. Met and married a woman who I don't deserve on my best days. Had two beautiful kids. Joined the military. Learned even more skills. Impressed the shit out of myself with what I could actually do when the rubber meets the road.

17 is nothing. 17 is the time to be an awkward fuckup. I look at 17-year-old me and wonder how I could have ever been such a twit.

Life is a process. Shit happens. Suck it up and deal with it. You think you've lived? You're barely out of the womb.

If nothing else, don't do this to your parents. Just don't.
>>
>>678236552
Try to apologize in perfect
And if all goes well and she forgives you
Go in for a hug
Whisper that you're sorry in her ear
Ask if you can be friends again
It sounds autistic but
At least there's a 50/50 chance she will forgive
If you don't there's a 100% chance she won't
>>
Find another girl. Would you go with any girl who talked to you? Some girls would not like superman, for fuck's sake. Try a new girl every day, no matter what happens or how badly you fuck it up. Try a guy, try a girl with a dick and suck it; she will love you. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>678238512
I've tried telling myself that. But I just can't get over her. Even mundane things remind me of her, like if I see a tim hortons I remember she worked there or when I'm making toast I remember how she said she liked lightly toasted bread. It's making me lose my fucking mind. I realize how pathetic this is, to make such a big deal out of one rejection, but I'm so obsessed with her and thinking about her every day and how I'll never be with her is torture. I just wish I could stop thinking about her
>>
OP here. I would post a picture of her but she doesn't have facebook and her ig is private, but my god is she fucking beautiful. Shes a short brunette with brown eyes, the most perfectly cute smile with dimples and just a hint of freckles, she has the sexiest voice and is the cutest-yet-sexiest at the same time girl you'll ever see...
>>
>>678221646
Don't try to I'll yourself with a .22 LR pistol. You'll just be in diapers afterward and not dead.
>>
>>678240230
Time mends
Don't end it on sadness, your life or her
Go talk to her and try to undo as much damage as you can
>>
>>678240810
What do you mean undo damage? She rejected me, it's over!!
>>
>>678240230
It gets less important as time goes on. As I said, I still think about girls I've fucked up with 20 years down the line. And you know what? I still feel stupid for it sometimes.

But, it's just not as important anymore.

Want to hasten that process? Distract yourself. Start looking into things you could see yourself studying in college. Go for walks in a local conservation area. Join a club. Take up fencing, stamp collecting, building models, coding, anything.

Hell, give ten-dollar handjobs on skid row. Just do something else.
>>
File: 281.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>678223066
>>
>>678240912
Just because she's over doesn't mean that your life has to be
Try to undo the hate
Try to get her asked a friend again
But do not mention your feelings to her
>>
>>678241267
I've said it several times. I can't be friends with her. I sit across from her in music class, and I have to see her beautiful face every day, and just being in her presence is physically painful. How could I possibly spend time with her otherwise? Not that that's even the main issue because I'm certain she hates me
>>
File: 1445370457998.jpg (1 MB, 1296x3752) Image search: [Google]
1445370457998.jpg
1 MB, 1296x3752
Lol faggot shit itt
>>
File: 1458838694337.png (252 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458838694337.png
252 KB, 640x360
>>678221646
it will be cooler to die from overdose nigga
>>
>>678221646
Okay, real answer here, if you are going to kill yourself, just kill yourself. Don't take the life of some other poor bastards just to feel "accomplished"
>>
If you decide to leave us, please use a shotgun and do it right, do yourself a favor.
>>
File: kurtz.jpg (52 KB, 540x560) Image search: [Google]
kurtz.jpg
52 KB, 540x560
>>678221646
>17

The horror

You haven't even lived long enough to what suffering is. Grow some balls you baby faggot.
>>
Where do you live in Canada?
>>
>>678241636
Jesus fucking christ
I sit by the girl I'm talking about in music class too
She's also a short brunette with brown eyes
Why would she hate you all you did was say you have feelings for her
Why can't you be her friend
>>
>>678242016
I've considered doing it in front of a hospital because I want to be an organ donor, but of course there's the fear that if I screw up I'll be a vegetable

>>678242249

That's exactly why I want to kill myself. If it gets worse than this then I don't want to experience it.
>>
>>678242352
Ontario.
>>
>>678242657
U live in the gta area?
>>
Go to your local government building or school and get a quad feed with an AWP,fucking faggot
>>
>>678242490
She probably hates me because I stopped talking to her after the rejection, and didn't look her in the eyes whenever I saw her. It was too painful. And I can't be her friend because being around her is physically painful. Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, looking into them and knowing I'll never be with her... It's too much.

>>678242755

No
>>
>>678242657
>>678243242

What's your town, ik alot of guys in Ontario I used to do jobs with
>>
>>678221646
You should go out in a better way, like od on drugs or something Rob Ford would be proud of
>>
>>678243242
She doesn't hate you
She's probably just irritated and thinks you only talked to her to get with her
Talk to her again I'm sure it's not what you think
Explain to her
Talking to her and understanding hurts less than not talking to her and not understanding
>>
File: 1455324310491.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1455324310491.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>>678231111
you got trips
thats fucking nice is what
>>
File: 525.jpg (123 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
525.jpg
123 KB, 680x962
>>678243975
oh shit those are quads
maybe i should off myself instead
>>
>>678221646
go out like a man
take up the sport of moose punching
>>
>>678243561
I'd rather not say but it's bumfuck nowhere and I've never had a job.
>>
File: common scub.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
common scub.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>>678243242
rape her if you arer going to kill yourself, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>678244206
How you expect me to get you anything if idk what township you are in, and you better not be Joseph man
>>
>>678223740
bretty good..

OP suicide is a bad idea.. may god be with you.
>>
>>678222358
Police suicide is pretty common, which is honestly one of the best ways to go.
>>
>>678221646
This won't work in Canada; you'll have to travel to the US.
Get hold of a replica handgun. It doesn't have to be authentic-looking.
Run into a police station and point it at the cop behind the desk.
You'll be dead in seconds.
It works even better if you're black; don't even need to go to the police station.
>>
>>678221646
what province dude
>>
>>678243805
Talking to her will only hurt me more and at this point things are too awkward to even start a conversation... and I still feel like I have nothing to gain by talking to her. And like I said before. When we were on good terms I couldn't even talk to her. I tried once and I just stuttered and stopped until she walked away. You think I can talk to her now that she hates me? You forget you're dealing with the king of betas, here.
>>
>>678245134
smoke weed.. work out.. eat more, eat cleaner.. get bigger.. wash your face a lot, brush your teeth a lot. get nicer clothes with your money.

problem solved
>>
>>678237271
stop trying to adopt your victims into your family.
>>
>>678245134
Buddy are you from parry sound?
>>
>>678245134
Are you trying to usurp my rightful throne you fucker
Just go to her say it slowly
Say that you want to talk to her about something
Tell her how you feel
Not your feelings for her
But the sadness she's causing you
Try to make her understand
Get on good terms again
It will make the situation better
>>
why a gun you scared of a slow death? Don't fuck up the gun laws for normal people. You should find a more useful way to die. join the army bridge a circuit to light Christmas lights. If your white stay alive and help your fellow white man. In the end though its up to you. I wish I knew why you wanted to die I could help you think about it more. Anyways good luck even if you choose to live. cheers
>>
>>678245577
Hey hey hey. He's not your buddy, guy.
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (26 KB, 263x251) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
26 KB, 263x251
>>678225436
>sight
jesus fucking chirst
>>
>>678221646
If you're in toronto, just jump from the millwood bridge on to the DVP. It's the same fall as the viaduct, but it doesn't have a suicide barrier.
Bonus points if you time it to hit a GO bus at the start of rush hour.
>>
>>678222494
wtf you act like you're 15, I knew how to find good porn when I was 17 and that was enough. Chill dude.
>>
>>678244466
winrar
op deliver
>>
>>678246026
Hey man he matches someone I know same age province and even the same problems he's going through, I think I know this guy in person and I'm trying to be sure so I can help him in person
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problems, don't do it OP
>>
>>678246182
if dubs dont go through with it
>>
>>678245134
Ya killling yaself for a gal? lol talk about teen anxiety.
>>
File: image search.jpg (17 KB, 276x177) Image search: [Google]
image search.jpg
17 KB, 276x177
>>678221646
>17 year old
>19:52
how has this underageb& been around for half a fucking hour?
report the post you cancerous fucks
>>
is this faggot talking about how he wants to commit suicide because him and a grill broke up? Fuck you OP I got raped when I was a kid and had to grow up dealing with that. If you're this big of a fucking pussy you deserve to die.
>>
>>678245134
Why is the answer killing yourself then? This CAN be solved. It is possible for you to be with her. You have to at least try. Go out and talk to ugly ass girls. Nothing crazy just a simple hello. Your confidence will improve, eventually you're saying more than a simple hello, eventually you're talking to cuter girls, eventually you can talk to the girl you like. It's ridiculous that your answer to this is killing yourself. All your problems can be fixed you're just a lazy 17 year old who thinks life owes him something.
>>
>>678243242
lmao killing yourself because you have a broken heart haahhahahahaha

do it faggot
>>
>>678246394
whoops
bitch gon be raped
>>
>>678245554
I want her though. None of that helps me.

>>678245577
No I'm not.

>>678245661
If I tell her how I feel like that I'll probably make things 1000 times worse and insanely awkward for the rest of the year, which is why I said the best thing I can think of is a letter on her locker before grad if I make it that far.

>>678245690
Yes I'm scared of a slow death or I would've hung myself already (inb4 hanged).

>>678246304
No, I'm not from parry sound. And I can assure you you don't know me. I'm a nobody who has no friends. And no one other than her knows what happened between us unless she told other people, and even then I doubt she knows the impact she had on me.
>>
>>678246664
all of that will help you in life, fam. and make women want you more
>>
>>678242574
>That's exactly why I want to kill myself. If it gets worse than this then I don't want to experience it.

Thing is, is that you learn how to deal. Adversity is part of life. You'll get through this and think, "Boy, did that ever suck." But you'll be better equipped to deal with shitty situations. You adapt. Next big thing that comes along, yes it will suck too. But you'll have learned how to ride it out.

Nobody said life was easy. It's still worthwhile, even if it doesn't seem so at the time.
>>
>>678223178
Go to a hospital ASAP they will give you the care you need.
>>
$300 will barely get you a shitty hi-point firearm that will probably jam when you want to blow your brains out
>>
>>678246664
It won't
Tell her why
If you leave a note on the last day
You will never know
Leave it next time you see her
>>
wait, please. Russian guys will killed you with kalashnikov in lll WW. Free/
coming soon
>>
steal one faggot
>>
>>678247176
What are you doing? OP girls don't want to hear that kind of shit from a beta faggot. That will literally end all the chances you have with her. Take the advice of >>678245554 and better yourself. Once that happens you go get that girl and don't hold back. You can change, get some confidence in you and eventually you'll be able to be with that girl. It's not impossible, the chance is yours.
>>
>>678247595
I'm pretty sure I've cemented my image in her head as an unwantable beta faggot who makes her pussy dryer than the Saharah. I'm fucked. It's over with her.
>>
>>678247595
1)I'm not saying spill his guts to her
2)Try to find out why she's mad
3)????
4)profit
5)explain why he did what he did
Try to get on good terms again
>>
>>678248224
I'm telling you that's not possible and even if it was it wouldn't get me anything. Whether she hates me or not I'll never be with her and I'll always be in pain
>>
OP give a name. That way we'll know if/when you actually do it. Faggot insurance. Anyway, if you do, then you're a fucking retard, seeing as your life really isn't that bad. There are other, better bitches out there and your social/financial situation isn't hard to fix unless you're a lazy autistic motherfucker. At least fucking TRY to pick yourself up, THEN you can off yourself. And when you do, make sure you do something you've always wanted to do beforehand.

Until then, drop your name for faggot insurance.
>>
>>678247791
What would that note say?
Try not to be so emotional about it to her then
>>
>>678248475
What note?
>>
File: 1459239583623s.jpg (4 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
1459239583623s.jpg
4 KB, 125x101
Tbh I'm gonna kill myself too, but I'm gonna do it in the best way I can, right now it involves me parachuting down from a giant ass building in assless fursuit with a 50AE in my brain. Its gonna be lit.
>>
>>678248459
What would the note on her locker say?
>>
>>678248720
Fist me daddy.
>>
>>678248604
The one you said you'd put on her locker on grad day
>>
>>678247791
No you probably haven't. Even if you did, once she sees what a pussy slayer you've become and then you start casually talking to her again, show her you are an alpha now, you would have a chance to be with her. Sure it sounds like a fantasy, but it is actually possible. Shit like this happens in real life; why couldn't that be you? You can change man, it's not over. I know how to feels to be beta, when I was 17 I decided that's not the life I want. I can change it. I started online dating just to put myself out there. 1 girl decided to hook up, ugly but oh well. It gave me confidence. Then I kept signing up for more just to put myself out there more, another chick, this time cuter, decided to hook up. I was a faggot little virgin and now I can easily talk to girls. Not just cause of the online dating but because I also started to talk to more people. It was hard but it gets easier. Now I'm flirting with a girl ive had a crush on since 6th grade.
>>
>>678248720
I'm thinking something along the lines of

"I'm sorry I've been cold to you. It's not because I'm mad at you or anything, but I was just really crushed when you rejected me and I didn't know how to deal with it. Looking at you was really hard because of how beautiful you are which is why I wouldn't. I hope you realize I was never angry with you"

Something along those lines but with better phrasing.
>>
>>678240230
God you stupid faggot you think your the only one to have ever been 17 and in love? You WILL love again if you don't off yourself. "Love" isn't forever, people's brains just don't work that way.
>>
>>678223777
Checked and kekd and wrekt and SHRRRRRRREKT
>>
>>678249066
Then do it
Not at graduation
NOW
And say it in person
>>
>>678247791
If it's over, just cut ties. Focus on something else. Get a job. Get a hobby. Get a hooker with that $300.

Sometimes you just have to resign yourself to not having what you want. Me, for instance. I'm never gonna be a rock star. I'm never gonna fly a plane. I'm never gonna nestle my dick between Christina Hendricks's melons. So I focus on other things.
>>
>>678221646

Once you have a handgun you like, you can use it to slaughter niggers.
>>
Yeah, stop fucking up our laws by being an idiot.

You dont need a gun you need to move the fuck on. Stop fucking with other peoples shit and deal with your issues. Killing yourself just makes it harder for me to enjoy my guns so dont become a statistic I have to hear about all the time because you cant keep your shit together.
>>
>>678249163
Get raped nigger.
>>
OP id recommend a heroin overdose. less messy for the poor bastard that has to clean that mess up.
>>
>>678249279
Not with that attitude. Just rape her.
>>
>>678249066
NO GODDAMMIT OP YOURE SUPPOSED TO TRY AND SEEM LESS LIKE A BETA
what you do is get some confidence first since you will spaghetti everywhere. Then once you can calmly talk to her, causally say, "hey sorry if things got a little weird between us, that wasn't my intention, hope we can still talk". Cool she thinks you can deal with your shit. Now stop talking to her to convince her you don't like her anymore, lift and start looking better, causally start taking to her again as friends. Eventually start flirting, make her fall for you. No more of this beta shit man.
>>
>>678222494
The fuck? Literally all of these are solvable, and like half of them apply to all teenagers.
>>
Go across the border for at least an hour
>>
>>678248467
waiting on that name drop, OP.
>>
>>678223066
Was just about to post this. It's SO easy to make a zip gun
>>
File: 1383399831772.jpg (176 KB, 1200x795) Image search: [Google]
1383399831772.jpg
176 KB, 1200x795
Rape her and kill her, OP. Get it out of your system. Bonus points if you try and get her head stuffed and mounted.

Style, boy.
>>
>>678249243
I'd probably die of a heart attack from anxiety before doing that. And her reaction would probably be something like "um ok" which would just crush me further. That's why I'm thinking clearing things up in the end is the better solution
>>
>>678249485
Kek
>>
>>678249652
Which will leave things untied
Get it over fast
It will hurt more saying it in the end and not saying anything back
>>
>>678249555
Why do you guys care whether I go through with it or not? I'm not name dropping on fucking 4chan, and it's not like I'll make the news anyway. If I didn't have family literally no one would notice if I died. The best I'll get is a one line obituary in my local newspaper
>>
>>678250042
suicides make headlines. If you wont give your name, how are you brave enough to off yourself?
>>
>>678250042
OP, you are the biggest pussy ive heard in a long time. "wah wah high school is so hard wah" grow up faggot
>>
>>678250042
>Why do you guys care whether I go through with it or not?
Probably because all your problems can be fixed, and your solution is a bullet for some reason.
>>
>>678221646
Visit America. Attack a cop.
>>
>>678222557
Bump bump bump
>>
>>678249925
Can you reword this please I'm tired and don't really get what you're saying
>>
File: 1458710841799.jpg (8 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1458710841799.jpg
8 KB, 300x162
>>678221646
>getting a hunting license

This has nothing to do with getting a gun retard, that is the PAL and the RPAL and it takes a long time and $2500 dollars to get. Just go to a firing range faggot.
>>
Go buy $300 of LSD or DMT and change that perception of yours OP, whether you drive yourself to insanity or come out a refined and self aware person, at least experience what makes you, you.
>>
>>678250437
I had a date with the girl I was talking to
She's a fucking 10 out of 10
I couldn't do it because there was never time because my father
If I could get over that
You can get over this
>>
Just try to steal a cops, he'll either shoot you or you get a gun and you can shoot yourself
>>
>>678229332
Bro, that's just another case of friendzoning. She doesn't want to be near you anymore and you need to respect that. Remember there's people in way worse situations than you are that'd rather take your place. So please, don't be the next beta motherfucker who killed himself because "girl problems" that we're gonna make fun of and just live your life.
>>
>>678250897
You realize you're only talking to the beta? He's not going to help you dumb faggot. You're ignoring all the useful advice and only taking the beta's and you know this. That's why you'll always be a beta faggot. Please do ill yourself. The world needs less people like you and that's the cold hard truth. In fact, if you really want to die, I'll kill you myself and that's a promise.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.