[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time of day again /b/. Ask a psychologist anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 32
File: Sg5wWhD.png (219 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
Sg5wWhD.png
219 KB, 540x600
It's that time of day again /b/. Ask a psychologist anything.

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!
>>
The World - Reversed
Alice, you're procrastinating SOMETHING, you need to get to it!

I feel you get this card quite a bit...
>>
Im bi

how cope
>>
>>677951827
I think you are referring to Sakuya with that card...

>>677951837
What need is there to cope? Being bi isn't a problem.
>>
File: 1438378562659.gif (128 KB, 498x410) Image search: [Google]
1438378562659.gif
128 KB, 498x410
>>
I'm living at home and I'm getting tired of my situation. I'm in the smallest room in the house, I do almost all the work to keep the house going, all the other people who live here can go off and do what they want whenever, but if I try to I get yelled at and screamed at, and this double standard is starting to piss me off. There's black mold growing in my room and I can't really do anything about it, and all in all I'm 21, I shouldn't have to be home to be at their beck and call. The only upside is rent is super cheap, $200 a month. But I feel that the cheap rent is hardly worth going through this crap every day. Just some general advice on how to go about this would be nice.
>>
>>677951523
How often do you masturbate?
>>
>>677952154
Well, I know what I would do.
Move out!

First, black mold is god awful! No one deserves to live like that, that basically amounts to torture conditions, as it WILL damage you severely eventually.

As well, no one deserves to be taken advantage like that! You are your own person Anonymous! Don't let people push you around.

Everyone leaves home eventually; it is not a big deal, and don't let anyone tell you it is.
>>
I get emotional at songs that are about a guy wanting to show a girl the world (Tristam - frame of mind, etc) idk why kinda specific but any idea?
>>
>>677952389
B-because that's the point of the song? To make you emotional?

I mean, I don't want to be a bitch here, but most songs are emotionally manipulative for a reason; that's what people enjoy! So you are normal and doing exactly as the song writer intended; welling up with emotion due to the songs structure and content.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>677951523

Pretty focused on starting studies soon with registration as a psychologist as the goal. Tips/advice?
>>
Hey, I've been looking for your thread for 2 days.
You said that you work in behavioral prediction to reduce risk in financial modeling, am I right?
In that case, can you tell me a little bit more about that? I am a Psychologist myself, and I'm doing an Human Resources Management Master's Degree atm, I found interesting what you said and I'd like to know more.
Thanks in advance.
>>
How many phycols a day do you do?
>>
>>677951523
Anon, my life has gone to shit.
Despite being smart and funny, capable of having conversations etc (not a retard) i have literally no friends. I just ignored them all until they left me alone.
Have not worked for a year, only leave the house to go shops, only social contact i have is with my daughter.
And here's the thing; I don't care.
I know i should be lonely but am not, should miss sex but don't, should get bored but don't.
And i truly do not care how long this continues.

Question is, what's wrong with me? Went from a gregarious outgoing(ish) bloke to a total hermit, no ambition or goals, no desire to improve myself. Worried that my self imposed isolation has made me a bit crazy.
What do? 38yo brit if important.
>>
>>677952501
Aw ok, well thanks anyway man
>>
>>677951523
I am depressed and have anxiety. Also, an alcoholic. Should I just kill myself already?
>>
>>677952550
>what's wrong with me?

Are you happy? If so, nothing IMO.

Not OP.
>>
I like to mentally abuse my girlfriend, not physically only mentally

>Help me /b/
>>
[Meditation intensifies]
>>
>>677952509
Pick up a dual major so you won't have to eat peanut butter for years.

>>677952512
So, I'm sure that you know humans aren't entirely rational, but generally we have the theory that human beings are LOGICAL, just not RATIONAL; rationally, a human being would hold on to certain stocks or wish for an annuity or something like that, but human beings, being logical but not rational, use their own logic to talk themselves out of such things.

We use models to use previous data to predict what models a human being would like, and them attempt to store collateral AGAINST the models they DON'T like to make them more appealing!

I can't really talk low level due to NDA's, but that's a high level concept; we're predicting how humans will act and using collateralization to protect against human behavior.

>>677952550
There's nothing wrong with you; you are an introvert who has convinced himself he does not need such things. It's a sad existence, but not uncommon.

*gently wraps her arms around you and hugs*
What you need to do is stop telling yourself you don't need these things, and start seeking them. You'll be happier if you do. I hope you can find a way forward with that information.

Be better Anonymous. Pick a goal, and stick to it.
>>
>>677952777
well yes and no. I'm not unhappy at all but i see people having fun, going out, having relationships etc and wonder why i don't want those things anymore. I think i should be unhappy but find it weird that i'm not if that makes sense?
>>
File: 1459114056396.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459114056396.webm
1 MB, 640x640
Good morning! I hope you had a good night yesterday!
>>
>>677952668
No problem!

>>677952716
N-no! You need to stop being an alcoholic; put down the drink and all the rest will follow.

You can do it Anonymous! I believe in you!

>>677952777
You can be happy and still have a disorder.

>>677952816
In what way?

>>677953008
Still tired!
>>
>>677952942

You missed a question:
>>677952306
>>
>>677953124
No, no she didn't.
>>
File: 1459114113481.webm (535 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459114113481.webm
535 KB, 720x720
>>677953057
Hopefully you got a bit more sleep than you did yesterday!

It seems you really helped a lot of people yesterday! That's really admirable of you!
>>
File: CVVPjhIVEAALcYX.jpg-large.jpg (19 KB, 519x277) Image search: [Google]
CVVPjhIVEAALcYX.jpg-large.jpg
19 KB, 519x277
Y r my spaghettios making lightning
>>
>>677951523
I'm sexually obsessed with my older sister and keep trying to see her naked. How do I stop?
>>
>>677953286
Not OP, but this is so normal. I wanted to fuck all 3 of my sisters and jerked of to all of them.
Chill bro, enjoy your perversion.
>>
File: 1459120142167.jpg (26 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1459120142167.jpg
26 KB, 500x491
Why do I love Eminem so much?
>>
>>677953057
I have almost been entirely sober for 5-6 weeks with a couple of drinking episodes. Honestly I think my life was better drinking almost every day. At least I could shut everyone out then. At any given moment I feel like something terrible is going to happen. All my muscles are tensed up. My stomach is a knot. I feel tired most days. I wake up 4-5 AM every morning after a couple hours of unstable sleep. I don't trust anyone. My psychologist thinks I may be bipolar II. I am on lexapro at the moment. I get anxiety attacks very common. My girlfriend doesn't want sex with me anymore. I feel hopeless. Entirely hopeless. All I want to do every day is to drink myself into oblivion to escape reality. I feel like everyone secretly hates me. I have been this way for 8-10 years and been suicidal for the same time. I think it may good to call it quits soon.
>>
>>677951523
Why does my finger smell like shit?
>>
>>677953434
No, it definitely isn't normal Anonymous.

>>677953478
You misread that.

>>677953494
No, it wasn't better. It was much much worse as you slowly killed yourself.

Why does your girlfriend not want to have sex?

>>677953477
Because he's better than those limp biscuit bastards.
>>
People are saying I might have depression because its the way I act. I feel happy and I don't do anything to myself. Any thoughts?
>>
>>677951523
How can I motivate myself to do things I really don't enjoy?
>>
>>677952942
Thanks for your reply.
I like the concept. Here in Spain we haven't even got out of clinic/social/educational psychology as the only options, so I never considered that option. God, even HR is kind of new here. Anyways, If I were to try building a professional career in that field, how should I start? I guess you're from the USA, so that makes going there a possible goal, but what kind of formation/experience would I need to get in that?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm kind of excited about finding a new path.
Also, sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>677953644
Cause I am so unstable and do very stupid things. I smashed her scooter with a sledge hammer. Told her I almost hanged myself, which I almost did. I crashed my parents car drunk and high. I downed pills containting a total of 400mg of codeine while drunk out of my mind. Ended up in the hospital. I was 10 days in the psych ward. This is just the last 2 months.
>>
>>677953434
But it's taking up my life. I hardly did anything yesterday except look at pics of her.
>>
File: 1459357786988.gif (927 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
1459357786988.gif
927 KB, 240x192
>>677953644
Check'd & kek'd
>>
>>677953825
Then fuck her you faggot. Whats the problem?
>>
>>677953753
Depression doesn't work like that Anonymous; it isn't about self harm. However, elaborate for me please: what sort of behavior are they talking about?

>>677953787
Get a dual major in computer science!

>>677953764
You don't use motivation to do things Anonymous; you get motivation by DOING things. So do small things until you can do large things. Simple!

>>677953809
Sounds liek an alcoholic with bipolar, yes. You really need to go through some sort of therapy program Anonymous!

Don't throw your life away!
>>
>>677953934
>Hey sis I'm gonna sexually assault you
>>
>>677952341
That's the plan, going to try and move in with my grandma. I don't make quite enough to move out on my own, and none of my friends have jobs. Kinda blew up at a few of these people tonight, and it's just not gunna work out if it keeps going on like it is.
>>
>>677953941
I am currently doing some work with a social worker. She is mapping my problems to find out what is really wrong with me. I may go into therapy, but I honestly doubt it will help me.
>>
>>677953988
Yeah, but think about how good it'll feel. Pleasure is all that matters in life you fucking morons.
>>
>>677953991
You may qualify for governmental housing or assisted living; look into it, there is no shame in it!

>>677954099
It will! Don't give up!

>>677954128
That's provably false; we're evolutionary beings. Reproduction matters more than pleasure; why do you think sex feels good?

It ain't to please you, you know. That's incidental.
>>
>>677953825
Mate, honestly, i fapped to my lil sis about 4 times a day when i was 14 (her 10), not seen her in 20yrs and still fap to her now. Forbidden fruit is the sweetest and we always want what we can't get. Also, if you're a teen, males are just obsessional about all sorts of shit.
It will pass, you'll move on and all will be well. Just don't get caught trying to catch her naked, imagination is fine.
>>
>>677953941
I don't know what I do either to make me think I have depression. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say its the way I say things.
>>
>>677954188
Fuck you. Pleasure is all that matters.
>>
>>677954188
Around my area, last I checked anyways there was a huge list of a waiting period for that. Like, 4 months or more. I wouldn't be able to survive here that much longer.
>>
>>677951523

Why is your favorite touhou alice
>>
>>677951523

I am severely depressed to the point where I want to commit suicide but I won't because I don't have access to a quick method, I want to die because I see life being pointless and has no meaning. But I don't want to die slow, I want a quick death so I don't think about the past. I want to die with a smile. What do I do?
>>
File: thefuck.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>677951523
Why Do I keep dreaming about fucking dogs, I get aroused when ever I pet one, what is wrong with me?
>>
>>677954188
It is just so horrible. I almost don't sleep. All the muscles in my body are so tense. I have extreme fatigue cause of my anxiety. I don't care if I live or die and I don't give a shit about anyone else either. I am a horrible person who deserve to die or maby get tortured to death. My liver is fucked. I got brain damage from B-vitamin deficiency. You tell me it is going to be okay. No, I am going to fucking die. I am 21 year old too.
>>
>>677954292
I just don't understand why people think I might have depression. I do feel kinda left out of stuff though.
>>
>>677954382
Oh and I usually have nightmares where I have to watch everyone I know die before me, so I've become quite dead on the inside where death isn't really worrying me because I keep seeing it over and over again in my dreams
>>
Is it ok to feel like a failure in life?

Im broke as hell, i got rejected from my 3rd job interview yesterday, i bought an used cellphone off craiglist with the last money i had (since i needed one)... it turns out i got ripped off since it doesnt work.
>>
File: 1459154489179.png (547 KB, 635x640) Image search: [Google]
1459154489179.png
547 KB, 635x640
>>677951523
Why is weed literally a cure for everything?
>>
>>677954299
Again, why do you think pleasure exists?

Stop putting the cart before the horse; just stating something doesn't make it so.

>>677954315
Apply for it, move in with dear old granny, wait for it to become available <4

You can do it Anonymous!

>>677954380
It isn't!

>>677954382
You go into therapy!

>>677954389
Uh oh. You may have a terrible fetish. I would recommend seeing a therapist.

>>677954428
No, you can recover. At 21 you have EXCELLENT chances of recovering.

Don't give up.

>>677954447
So tell them that! Maybe then they will include you more, and then not assume you have depression!

>>677954480
That sounds like intrusive thoughts actually; you really need to see a doctor. Like, yesterday.

Don't suffer in silence Anonymous!
>>
>>677951523
I can't help my gambling addiction halp..
I don't feel any money will make me happy....
>>
>>677951523
Do you think that the human mind is possible to create certain instances and possibilites in your life, based on how you think about these instances and possibilites `?
>>
It's been 2 years that I feel pretty shitty, without even knowing why. Ever since then, my mood has been changing in sawtooth (dunno I that makes any sense, english isn't my primary language, sorry), pretty much all the causes I thought I had found are more likely to be consequences.
I've seen therapists for quite some time, it has never done anything, I've also spent 2 months in an hospital, and it had no results either. I feel like I have no reason to live, but I also have no reason to die either. I don't have any motivation for anything anymore. I don't know what to do, any advice ?
>>
>>677954190
I'm 19, I feel that's kind of old. She's 24.
>>
>>677954553
I'm just fucking with you, cant you sense the fucking non-seriousness in my posts?
>>
>>677954553
>You go into therapy!
>That sounds like intrusive thoughts actually; you really need to see a doctor. Like, yesterday.

Don't suffer in silence Anonymous!

I'm only 16 and I can't afford therapy at all and I don't want to worry my family about my problems, is there a way to somewhat get help discretely and either cheap or free? And what is intrusive thoughts? I don't understand psychology at all haha
>>
>>677954553
I don't know. It just doesn't feel like my place to ask someone to include me more into the stuff they do. And I have other feelings I don't know how to describe. Not suicidal or anything just some weird thoughts go through my head once in a while.
>>
I've lost the only woman I've ever loved and I'm drinking myself to death today. Told her I'd like to thank her dad for molesting her as a child. Because no dick is off limits. Was that cool?
>>
>>677954741
And also I've come very close to getting caught, and I kind of feel I deserve to be caught for being a piece of shit.
>>
>>677952154
That your parents demand 200$ rent from their own son/daughter just shows that they dont love you.

Better off yourself
fagit
>>
>>677954508
Oh dear! Why do you feel like a failure though? Before I got the job I have now, making a quarter of a mil a year, I applied to literally hundreds of jobs!

I even got rejected from the job I have now THREE TIMES! Being rejected doesn't make you a failure; just means you gotta keep trying!

>>677954525
It isn't, and that's stupid of you to say when it hasn't been through successful clinical trials and is known to be carcinogenic when smoked.

>>677954581
It won't! Money doesn't make you happy; safety and security does.

Why do you lack security?

>>677954633
No. We make the future with our own two hands.

>>677954641
What medications have you taken?

*hugs tightly, gently laying her head on your shoulder* I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Anonymous...I wish others hadn't failed you, but you can't give up hope!

>>677954752
Cart, horse, you!

>>677954780
Tell your family you dolt! They care for you, they love you, why would you suffer while they don't even know?!

Let them help you! That's what they are there for! Let them fight by your side; don't hide it from them!
>>
>>677951523
Why do we as a society not do more to help understand people with so-called mental disorders, e.g. people who are into beastiality, necrophilia or pedophilia? I get it that it's easier to throw them in jail and brainwash them to fit into our little boxes, than to try to understand, but honestly are we not more intelligent than that?
>>
Hi, 23 y old m here, my situation:

Living with my girl (we are together from 2008) in one place from 2012, srsly I don't know do next,mi probably love her but I also rly like hook up with other girls. Never cheated physical on her, just texting. Also very often lie her about my lessons on university and go to meet some girls to drink beer and talk. Yes I fantasy is about fucking this girls. I'm the middle of the my family. One year studying on university of technology and dropped it and go to law school (4th year now). Also very often argument with her, but still together. Should I drop her or engaged to her???
>>
>>677954884
>ell your family you dolt! They care for you, they love you, why would you suffer while they don't even know?!

>Let them help you! That's what they are there for! Let them fight by your side; don't hide it from them!

My family are having a lot of issues at the moment so I might if things calm down. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>677954849
It is exactly your place! Just ask, most are willing to accomodate!

>>677954852
No. You are an asshole. Go apologize, right this instant!

If you loved her, don't make her sad; make her happy.

>>677954894
Those aren't mental disorders, and two of those just carry a fine.

I think you misunderstand the situation, Anonymous.

>>677954984
Emotional cheating is still cheating, Anonymous.

You need to tell her about how you feel. Stop taking her choice from her; give her all the information if you actually love her.
>>
ive been really unhappy lately and i know my boyfriend has been the cause he isolates me from everyone and i feel so lonely. ive tried ending it so many times even to the point where his parents try to prevent him from standing outside my house but the same thing happens everytime, he ends up hitting me and im too scared to do anything now, i don't know what to do or how to let go please help me
>>
>>677954863
You're not a piece of shit, you have a very normal and common urge. I still obsessed over lil sis at that age.
Just don't do anything about it anon, there's a reason i haven't seen her for 20yrs...
>>
>>677954641
>>677954884
I was given Atarax, can't really remember why, and Risperdal later, because I started hearing my own voice in my head, and had no control over it. My voice would say horrible things about the people I was talking to and it basically was so loud inside my head I couldn't really think about anything else anymore. I have stopped taking it since quite some time now. That was the only time in my life I had something like this happen to me
>>
>>677955170
So call the cops!

>>677955181
It isn't normal or common at all; the statistics don't bear what you say out.

Okay guys, I've got to go to work!
See you again at 7PM EST

With love
>>
>>677955101
I'll tell them Anon. Thanks. I've never talked to a psychologist before. I feel like this helped.
>>
>>677951523

A fuck a 52 year old woman and am in my early 20's. Both my parents don't know I go to see her. How do I tell her that I don't love her, on account of her dick insanity I gave her? I can't escape the woman I feel she's gonna hurt herself or rot away if I leave. I feel bad, but that motherly pussy so good...
>>
>>677955181
But my sister is my best friend. I can't just cut her out of my life. I need to find a way to stop creeping on her and staring her down though. I just wish I knew what that way was.
>>
>>677955279both his parents work in the police and ive found out that his ex had a retraining order taken out on him and its just been dropped
>>
>>677955196
Atarax is the worst anti-anxiety piece of shit medication I've ever tried. Stay the fuck away from it.
>>
>>677955170
Not OP but thats abuse. When he starts hitting thats time when you call the police and break up with him. If hes doing all that stuff then he has you there as a time waster. I would break up with him.
>>
>>677955279

Y-y-you too
>>
Do you have big tits OP?
>>
>>677955101
I'm not pretty sure do I love her, can't decide I also enjoying being with her (easy fuck, she is wherever I want etc).. I'm afraid about saying her true, bcs probably she drop me after that
>>
>>677955101
What situation is there to misunderstand? Fact is that those mentioned groups of people have to live in fear of being discovered - one group more so than the other.

Neither of them are "acceptable" in society, and if you belong to one of the types, you are actively being hunted by vigilant groups.
>>
>>677955279
re
>>677955181
This proves you don't know shit.
Familial attraction is very common, most guys fantasize about this exact thing.
>>
>>677955387
I can't remember for how long i've taken it, not too long tho
>>
>>677951523
I've been depressed for over 15 years now, i have times where it's not so bad and other times where i can just feel myself spiraling out of control. I don't have anyone i can talk to IRL about this because the only people close to me have their own problems and i can't justify dumping 15 years of emotional baggage on anyone. I've had a lot of time to think about why i'm like this and everything stems from the fact that I hate myself. I hate how i look, how i act, what i like, how i am around people, just everything and anything about myself i hate. And i don't know how to change that. I don't know if i even want to change it because i hate myself and feel i deserve to feel this way forever. I've never bothered to reach out like this before, what can i do?
>>
>>677955101
Well she was married. My fault for finding my true soulmate in someone already taken. Karma came around and now I've been replaced. Not asshole enough to tell her husband. I've got some dignity. Not much though
>>
>>677951523
Does being in a dd/lg relationship healthy?
>>
>>677955424
He stands outside my house until i come out when i try to break up hes even jumped my wall. we fight about stupid things that just get out of control and he doesnt even seem sorry after hes hurt me he just puts the blame on me. he says i abuse him emotionally and im unfair
>>
>>677955558
Start drinking heavily and fuck your liver up like me. Take some B-vitamins to not get brain damage like me though. That is how I used to deal, but now I am dying.
>>
>>677955327
I never said cut her out anon, it's hard to love/want someone you can't have but you have to deal with it.
I acted on my urges, sorta consensual but taking advantage i suppose, then shit hit the fan. No way big sis would understand you, but nobody ever got hurt by fantasies. Keep it in your head, enjoy your closeness. Wish i had of :(
>>
>>677951523
I have girl. Waifu material, no doubt. Love her to death, but cant seem to stop myselfs from exposing myself on sites like chaturbate and engaging in e sex there without her knowing. Every time Isay it wont happen again but still amost every night I end up cybersexing. Help! Whats drives this and how should I stop it?
>>
>>677955674
Ehhh not sure I want to do that, sorry.
>>
>>677955674
I'm getting close to liver damage myself. Let us die together in hopes of a different reality that better understands us. Cheers and fuck the world
>>
>>677955875
I am just kidding. I'm just glad I am dying soon.
>>
File: orang_utan_screwy.jpg (76 KB, 634x436) Image search: [Google]
orang_utan_screwy.jpg
76 KB, 634x436
ITT: retards who think "psychologist" means "psychiatrist."
>>
>>677955946
Fuck the world indeed. Cant even get a fucking benzo script anymore. I am starting on a new bender tonight. Cheers!
>>
>>677953809
>I smashed her scooter with a sledge hammer
Why not sell it and tell her you smashed it?
>>
>>677951523
Can you show me your panties or your armpits?
>>
>>677956233
Because I don't give a fuck about money as long as I have enough for the next bottle.
>>
>>677955995
I just wish I could go out without cares. I was a fool to live this long and my sister's having kids. Now I've got nephews who adore me and one literally with autism. Not trolling. Wish I could of died young
>>
I'm in college and I've liked this one girl since highschool, I thinks its been 4 or so years I've liked her for. There has been no one to spark my interest other than her, she's pretty, smart, funny, a great person in general. I confessed to her about 2 years ago, but at the time she didn't like me, so like a dick head I was I helped her get a boyfriend with the person she liked at the time, it made her happy so I was happy, but it ended up making me sad as well. After a while they broke up and a few months past, she stopped talking to me for unknown reasons but a few months after that she messaged me again and we became good friends again, at the last year of high school I decided I was gonna try again and see if I would be able to make her like me, but due to a medical condition I had to stop going to school for majority of the year but I stayed in contact with her. She told me she liked someone knew so like a dick head I am once again I pushed her to try and go out with him, it made her happy but I got the worst feeling ever. Today these two are still going out and it pisses me off so much, the bloke has become a complete dick, he's not protective of her at all. I will quote a conversation between them "Do you care if someone pervs on me?" His reply made me want to smash him out "I don't care". This happened because I was hanging out with her and she bent over and she was wearing a loose top and as every male does we look, she saw and didn't care. I felt so bad and apologised, she laughed about it, (Personally I think she did it on purpose and she has somewhat gave hints she did but I'm a idiot that can't read signs at all) her boyfriend says shit that just ticks me off. I want to confront him about it. I believe she could do better than him but she is for some reason happy with him. She has told be she doesn't know why considering she's the type of person that wants someone to protect. She I just give up and get over her or what should I do?
>>
>>677956011
Would you care to explain the difference then ?
>>
>>677956370
Damn right!!!
>>
>>677956370
But anon, you could have two next bottles instead
>>
>>677956386
I've tried getting over her multiple times but I just can't. I keep coming back and liking her. But it feels more than liking like I feel I can't live if she dies sort a thing idk obsession idk but I'm not over the top with her I'm just a good friend that doesn't want anything bad to happen to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 800x600
Any tips on getting through my school day OP?
>>
>>677951523
Why do I cheat on every gf Iv had? Even my current one who I love more then anything?
Why do I like incest and traps?
>>
>>677956386
Jesus christ dude... Stop obsessing about her. You don't need to be protective. You are such a patethic white knight.
>>
>>677956504
I know what you mean anon, i was like this at one point.
Had to forcefully stop myself from seeing her for a few months before i went back to being a normal human being.

Other than that, stop being such a faggot putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>677956602
You rack disiprine
I also like incest and traps, but not fucking some bitch who's 2/10 lower than your girl is easy shit man.
>>
>>677956722
Exactly. No pussy needs a pedestal. Take it from a guy who's had relationships with two married women. They're all whores and don't ever get married
>>
>>677956816
How do I stop? I feel guilt after but I won't be seeing her for 3 months and don't want to cheat on her during
>>
>>677956372
Cheers to that! Be selfish. If you really wanted to kill yourself you shouldn't think about anyone else. Or do like me and drink yourself to death. Either way you're good.
>>
>>677956488
I have enough money to fuel my drinking until I die.
>>
>>677957118
Can i be you?
>>
what time is my appointment this afternoon?
>>
>>677957034
Not cheating on girls is really fucking easy, you have massive amounts of time to stop yourself before fucking them.
>They go in for kiss
>You pull away
Not hard no matter how drunk you are.
>>
>>677957166
Not if you like eating more than every two days.
>>
>>677951523

how do I cope with being queer (genderfluid, I guess)

some days I want to present entirely as a girl, but I don't have the money or time to pass properly
>>
>>677957047
I'm getting closer. 39 now and been drinking since 14. Stomach feels like granite on the seldom sober days. 90 proof whiskey since 27. And here's a toke of some Bruce banner for you bro. Fuck going into work today and fuck life
>>
>>677951523
Sometimes I want to kill everyone, sometimes I just want to kill one person. So the question is do you subscribe to any psych school of thought or are you just good at bs?
>>
>>677951523
Wow, you're good. Don't feel like typing out my problems right now but the advice you give other people seems top notch.
>>
File: 1391299873422.gif (168 KB, 404x272) Image search: [Google]
1391299873422.gif
168 KB, 404x272
>>677957383
You kill yourself.
>>
>>677957576

th-thanks anon
>>
>>677957383
You realise that there is no such thing as gender.

All gender has ever been is a collection of traits males or females have more of on average.

It doesn't mean anything to "present as female" other than that you've pathologized what it means to be male and female in your mind to the point where you cant simply live with the traits you have.

If it really matters to you whether someone thinks you have a cock and balls between your legs by looking at your clothes, you are autistically obsessed with the least important female and male traits.

I don't care whether my friends present as masculine or feminine, as long as they aren't whiney piss babies who complain about it all day.

Stop being such a faggot and realize that wearing a dress wont change biological reality, and that you simply have to be okay with the traits you were born with.

Self pity is the least interesting trait a person could ever have.
>>
>>677951523
thanks anon, u the real mvp.
>>
>>677958227

self obsession / narcissism is probably more boring, but I broadly agree with you

and if it was as easy as just deciding "today I'm going to be fine with everything to do with me" and have every insecurity vanish then we wouldn't be posting in this fucking thread would we?
>>
>>677951523
It's been a year and a half since she left me. I still can't move on. Wat do ?
>>
>>677958434
I've met some very interesting narcissists actually, it tends to give people a detached attitude i find fun.

I have no time for people who've been convinced by 12 year olds on tumblr that assuming different pronouns means anything other than expressing your own insecurity.
>>
I have everything.
A nice home
, lots of money, a fine job, friends, a social life and whatever.
Why am I not happy?
Society told me I would be but I never was happy in my life.
>>
Are you a hot chick, OP?
>>
File: 1405726779745.jpg (22 KB, 237x229) Image search: [Google]
1405726779745.jpg
22 KB, 237x229
>>677958641

and I've met some extremely interesting people who would have killed themselves years ago if it wasn't for friends and family, so let's agree to disagree

Well, forgive me for not having 100% of my shit together constantly, especially in regards to one of the most socially defining and complex societal constructs and how I fit within the scarily binary system

don't come to a thread on an anonymous brazilian tea-brewing simulator forum about people's weird psychological problems if you're just going to belittle them for having them, you fucking asshat
>>
>>677956445
A psychologist studies human consciousness and the processes of the mind.

A psychiatrist tries to cure mental disorders.

You're welcome, mankind.
>>
>>677951523
What uni did you get your degree from? What grade? What post grad stuff have you done?
>>
I have a deep dark desire to watch hentai loli stuff. Videos, not these stupid images that are everywhere on 4chan. Haven't done it yet tho. Not even sure where to search for it.

Should I give in or resist?
>>
>>677959726
Any psych worth his salt would tell you not to fucking do that...
>>
>>677959080
>A psychologist studies human consciousness and the processes of the mind.

>A psychiatrist tries to convince people they secretly want to fuck their parents.

ftfy
>>
I see "mental images" of people in my head. If you picture someone you know in your head it's just like that. However with me it happens unintentionally and unwillingly. The people I see are all people that I know of in real life. For example my first ex girlfriend was the first and is the most frequent "FOMI" (what I call the people I see. It means "Figment Of My Imagination") They can be anyone I know. Friends, aquaintances, coworkers, old bosses, people from highschool I was neither friends nor enemies with, dead relatives. They have facial expressions and body language and are animated. It "feels" as though they are trying to communicate with me. But any time I spend paying attention to them is utterly wasted. They hint at meaning but never mean anything. The only message I hear is "fuck you, we're wasting your life running you around in circles. I could tell you crazy stories about them. I find it very hard to dismiss the paranoid delusion that they are actually those people in real life telepathicly persecuting me for whatever reason. It makes me think their's a big conspiracy. But evidence proves to the contrary. Noone could spend as much time torturing me as the FOMI's do if it was real.
>>
>>677951523
Does this look infected?
>>
>>677960538
>A psychoANALYST tries to convince people they secretly want to fuck their parents

Get your Freud cultists straight.
>>
>>677960552
Where's the pyschologist gone to?

My issues are more significant than anyone elses >.<''''

Please come back and fix me OP
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.