[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright then by common request I will host a Game of /b/ro's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: Map0.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map0.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Alright then by common request I will host a Game of /b/ro's for my little bitch boy known as Manisk. Rules are simple, once five houses are up we will play and I will be doing a bit of roleplaying inbetween to keep things fun. Once all the houses are filled Schism will be allowed. K? Good. Then link your posts to this one which house you will be taking and no troll names or I will ignore you, stick to the lore.
>>
>>677951361
I forgot about this map. Very nicely made ... especially the rivers

Claiming Baratheon
>Lord Barett, the Berserker of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677951361
I shall claim Night's Watch while Oping.

>Lord Commander Joseph Mormont, The Bare Handed Murderer of Bear Island, The Holder of Castle Black and The Grizzly Bear of The Night's Watch
>Bonus: The Shield That Guards The Realms of Men
>Bonus: The Wall
>>
I don't think this is going to work well this early OP
Also claiming House Tyrell
>Jeff
>>
>>677952099
Have faith my little cub, now come sit by the fire with me while me and Lord Baratheon drink! You will find a horn of ale over there near the tent if you think you have the stomach to join us while we wait for more Lords and Ladies of the realm to join us...

>Lord Commander Joseph Mormont, The Bare Handed Murderer of Bear Island, The Holder of Castle Black and The Grizzly Bear of The Night's Watch
>>
Seems many have gone quiet...

>>
It is early but I'm bored so here's hoping more wake-up and see the thread.
>>
>>677952596
It's 8am EST bro. Even when I OP'd in the mornings I didn't start until 10/11 am. People aren't accustomed to looking for threads this early ... but there's always a chance.
>>
>>677952608
We can only hope mate.
>>
I think you may have to try again in an hour or so
>Jeff
>>
>>677953106
Bollocks..I blame Manisk for this..
>>
>>677953175
I'm so sorry. I failed you all. Now I must commit sudoku.
>>
>>677953291
You will never bring honor to your famurey
>>
>>677951361
Haven't been to sleep yet but I'll see how long I last, claiming Greyjoy

>Lord Varick Greyjoy, Reaper of tides
>Bonus: Reavers
>>
>>677953807
There we go, another man to sit by the fire! Come Lord Reaper, tell me about your travels by the fire..

>>
>>677951361
Claim Stark
>Sir Jayme "Sexbang" Stark, the Funky Lord of the North
>WiC (1/1)
>>
everyone in this thread is a fat nerd pass it on
>>
>>677954345
Nope, try again.

>>
>>677954461
Why?
>Sir Jayme "Sexbang" Stark, Lord of the Funk
>>
>>677954548
Joseph has autism that rivals Sapphire when it comes to "foolish" names
>>
>>677954548
>>677951361
>Then link your posts to this one which house you will be taking and no troll names or I will ignore you, stick to the lore.

>>
>>677951361
Claim Arryn
>sig incoming
>>
>>677954687
Clearly.
>>677954689
How dare you assume that my title is one of a "troll". I'll have you know that I earned the title of Lord of the Funky North by showing the Northmen the beauty of getting down and funky.
>Funklord Jayme Sexbang
>>
>>677954947
No.

>>
>>677953959
Well Lord Commander those close to me call me the thrice drowned, tales of my ventures are sung in mead halls and taverns in every port from the Iron Islands to Slavers Bay. I could tell the tale of the first time the salty waters filled my lungs, was just man of 10 years aboard my fathers vessel the Wraithrook...
>>
>>677955064
>Lord Varick Greyjoy, Reaper of tides
>>
>>677955064
Right then let's have a tale of your travels then Lord Greyjoy as I am feeling the ale bubbling in my guts as we speak and I'd like to drink more before this meat gets done roasting on the fire for us all to enjoy. So tell me why hasn't your god taken you yet? Halls full of too many Iron Islanders or something?

>>
>>677954865
>>677951361
>Lord Jon Arryn, White Falcon of the Vale, Protector of the Eyrie
>>
>>677955025
Hmm. You claim that I need to stick to "the lore", but no one does. Each is merely a creation that the players pulls out of their arse, like you being the "Bare Handed Murderer of Bear Island". How quaint. What is so unbelievable about there being an heir to Winterfell that happens to be one that enjoys his wine, women, and music? Besides, his title of "funk" merely is reminiscent of his odd ways. But whatever. Suppression of creativity is always cool.
>Jayme Sexbang, the Funky Northman
>>
File: lannistersamiright.jpg (149 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
lannistersamiright.jpg
149 KB, 625x625
>>677951361
i'm working, but i'll lurk. Gotta love Go/B/

>Another OP
>>
File: Map1.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map1.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
>>677951361
With this let us began the game! Rollers may roleplay earning them a +1 to their roll if it is well done. Link to me for your rolls to be counted.

>>677955455
If you were the Fat Stark from before I would likely consider you clear but I am doubting you are him.

>>
>>677955686
No I am not the "Fat Stark".
>>
>>677955247
The Drowned God is a vengeful spirit, on my thrice drowning he spoke. Saw things with eyes not my own I did. It's foreseen you see as I am his champion. There will be a great storm to vanquish and yet an even greater reaping to come.

>Lord Varick Greyjoy, Thrice Drowned Reaper of Tides
>>
>>677955686
What's open?
>>
>>677956083
I dunno. But just don't have an original character. Originality fucks with OP's autism.
>>
>>677955686
It seems it is time for us to begin our patrols North of the Wall and right now I will have to stay in Castle Black but I will be sending you, my best rangers to the front lines along with men summoned from East Watch and The Shadow Tower to take back Craster's Keep from the wilds and re-establish it as a trading point once more. Those of you going be weary of the things in the north because we have heard tales of things happening...things even the wildlings we have captured will not speak of so best be on your guard.

-The Stern male of the Night's Watch announced as he spoke from the platform infront of the Lord Commanders Chambers looking down at the men that were already seasoned from the cold of the North yet with them were southerns that would likely die out there if they were lucky...but he gripped the railing letting his fingers bite into the wood that cried out a bit as his cold blue orbs studied those men that he knew as Brothers.-

>>677955820
Too bad, I actually liked him. I will let you play but only because I wish to see what you will do.

>>677956083
Lannister, Wildlings, Martell, Targaryen, Tully, Thenn.

>>
>>677955994
It sounds like we will have to be on guard, but I will heed your warning Lord Reaper and wish you the best that the seas do not swallow you and keep you this time.

>>
>>677955686
Greyjoy > Lannister, Surround the rock! It's time the fat lion paid the iron price, curse his gold. WE DO NOT SOE!
>>
>>677956468
>>
>>677955686
Baratheon Fleet > ATTACK Pentos
>Lord Barett, the Berserker of House Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677956532
>2
... of course
>>
>>677955686
Lannister > Greyjoy push out from CR

sig inc
>>
>>677956293
Nah. No thanks. I'd sooner not play with an autistic OP like you. I'm going to go start my own game. With Blackjack. And hookers. Actually, I might forgo the game all together. Later fuckface.
>Sincerely,
>Sir Jaymes Alexander "Sexbang" Stark III, Lord of Winterfell and the North, Bearer of the Funkstick, and Master of the Funk
>Dictated but not read
>>
>>677955686
Claim Arryn
>sig inc
>>
>>677957232
>Lord Artoria Arryn, Lord of the Eyerie, Defender of the Vale.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>Bonus: PAB (1/1)
>>
>>677955686
Tyrell>Lannister
>Jeff
>>
>>677956940
You may hire a Company if you roll higher then five which I will play unless a Lurker jumps in this turn.

All posts with Rp will gain a +1 to the roll.

>>677957349
Roll to my post above so we may continue.

>>
>>677955686
The Knights of the Vale charge to suround Harrenhal before making preparations for a siege.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
File: Map2.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map2.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupudate! Remember to Rp to get that Bonus! +1

Lannister may roll for a Company this turn!
>>
>>677957903
Arryns trebuchets start the bombardment of Harrenhal followed by an attempt of scaling the walls.
(The Vale sieges Harrenhal)
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677957903
-The battle hardened Rangers had set off towards the small hut known as Craster's Keep in hopes of establishing the line between them and the North where they could get warm and not have a dagger driven into their back as they slept lead by a man known as Stephen Dayne or better known as the Comet who was swift with his sword yet had chosen instead of helping his house by dwelling in the south for his years while his brother ruled that he would guard the realm and prevent those seeking it harm to rest easy at night. The men forged forward hoping that soon they would break through the thick of the woods and find the house of daughters and young women that belonged to the dirty male known as Craster.-

>>
>>677957903
Greyjoy fleet > attack Lannisport, the lions showed their mettle on land though I still detect a glitter in it, we'll see how well the kitten can swim...

>>
>>677957903
Tyrell fleet > attack Lannisport
>Jeff
>>
>>677957903
Disappointed by his failed attempt on Pentos, Barret decides to "visit" his other Cousin instead.

Baratheon > push into Dorne
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677958331
>1
Always and forever
>>
>>677957903
Push out from all castles against greyjoy and tyrell and rolling for a company.

>Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock
>>
>>677958331
Lord Baratheon, perhaps you would unleash your fury on those who deserve it, the Tyrells invade my lands even as the Greyjoys raid my shores, lend me your strength and House Lannister will be forever in your debt.

>>
>>677958583
HA! Tywin Lannister the gold shitter himself has finally revealed himself.

>>
File: Map3.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map3.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!

Lannister has failed to get a Company this turn but can try again this round but if it fails he will have to wait one turn before trying again.
>>
>>677958980
How does Tyrell have Lannisport he never sieged it?
>>
>>677958980
With Harrenhal now under control of the Vale the knights morale have improved greatly, to capitalise on this Lord Artoria leads his men to surround Riverun.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677958980
Greyjoy > Lannister surround CR, the lord of flowers may have gotten the coveted port but the rock is mine!

>>
>>677959086
nvm i didnt read that new port rule
>>
>>677958857
My men have been having difficulties invading defenseless lands ... but perhaps they might regain some vigor while attacking someone who will fight back.

>>677958980
Baratheon > push into the Reach to border Highgarden
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677959086
I attacked the port from sea fam, keep up
Tyrell > Lannister
>Jeff
>>
>>677958980
Push out from Casterly Rock, I will drive Greyjoy back into the sea and rip out Tyrell root and stem from my rightful lands.

>>
File: file.png (146 B, 38x33) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146 B, 38x33
>>677958980
-The Rangers tired and hungry enter the Cabin only to be greeted by wildlings that looked towards them in the middle of them balls deep in the cunt of a whimpering woman. The clash of blades and axes could be heard as the men of the Night's Watch descended upon them in a fury for the fallen outpost to be reclaimed and after a long grueling battle the brothers of the Night's Watch had won yet not without a lose of many of their own but now they took up patrol and gathered the women to take them back to the wall for now as Stephen assigned a few of his most trusted to get them back and return with more men while the winds around the keep kicked up and snow began to creep down to blanket the place further in a sheet of white.-

>>
>>677959212
... well ... at least it's a pali
>>
>>677958980
Can HG be sieged from both sides of the Mander?
>>
Open Houses: Stark, Targaryen, Martell, Tully, Freefolk, Thenn,
>>
File: Map4.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map4.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
>>677959836
Yes.

>>677959550
Lol get good bitch boi

Mupdate
>>
>>677959978
Attack Lannisport I will drive out the Tyrells!

>>
>>677959978
Baratheon > siege Highgarden
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677959978
Using the momentum of consecutive victories the Vale levies storm the walls of Riverrun meanwhile the mounted knights surrounded the Castle and made sure that the exits and entrances were covered so they did not make an attempt to escape or out maneuver them.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677959978
Tyrell > Push back to retake lost lands
>Jeff
>>
>>677960039
well that was easy
>>
>>677959978
Greyjoy > Lanni surround CR, my men will get their land legs yet. The rock was carved my the sea , it is rightfully mine to reap!

>>
>>677959978
-The Rangers had come back in force at the call of Stephen and even the Lord Commander had come to pay his respects to Craster even if what he did was frowned upon he still offered help to the Night's Watch and for that he was remembered for and the Stone manson's quickly went to work to fortify the keep while the women were shipped from Castle Black to the gift to be free as the Night's Watch traveled North to take control of the pass as they then headed forward towards the Fist of the First Men where reports from captured wildlings said strange lights could be seen there peaking the interest of Joseph and Stephen.-

>>
>>677960333
Turn back now and I may yet let you survive this, continue to attack and no ship can take you far enough to avoid my wrath.

>>
>>677960333
ps nice trips
>>
>>677960498
So the lion has fangs does he? I've paid the iron price for your house of stone, it will be mine.

>>
File: Map5.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map5.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677960873

Push out from Casterly Rock and drive the Greyjoy back into the Iron Islands. No man will take what belongs to me.

>>
>>677960873
GJ > siege CR the time is nigh I will have the rock or I'll tear it down!

>>
>>677960873
OOC: Why didn't I siege HG?
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677960873
Lord Atoria takes the main forces of the Vale to conquer the land surrounding the Gods Eye, including the Stoney Sept. With the extra forces available Lord Artoia sent Ser Ryan Royce the Rune Knight to start riding for Seagaurd.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677960999
not op but you should have it i think he just missed it
>>
>>677960873
Baratheon > border Brightwater Keep and claim the Reach
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677960873
Tyrell > Siege on High Garden
>Jeff
>>
>>677960873
-The strange lights had brought the Watch north to seek what was causing them as the lights surrounding the fist filled the sky and as the men reached the peak and heard the sounds of wraiths screaming in the distance and as they moved up the hill they saw the amassing army in the distance that was condensed of Thenn and Freefolk lead by these strange demons on horseback who had horns poking from their skull and glowing blue eyes. The Lord Commander simply stared in horror as the numbers went on in the thousands as they stood in formation ready to march while a grin could be easily seem on the King of the White Walkers face as he stared up at the humans that soon saw to the East more of those creatures coming towards them.-

EVENT!: WW have now joined the game and Thenn and Freefolk are now not playable!

>>
>>677961541
... it's Summer.
>>
>>677961541
>What is Summer
>>
>>677961593
>>677961571
The words are Winter is Coming, not Winter is here.
>>
File: Map6.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map6.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677961884
Greyjoy > siege CR, climbing hooks in hand we will storm this rock for we do not sow!

>>
>>677961884
Being as the forces of the Vale are already split Lord Artoria decides to make the best of it and rides back to Harrenhal, he then notifies Ser Royce, they march simultaneously to take the land on both of the sides of the trident leading up to the Twins.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677962016
It takes more than ships and sailors to take the rock Lord Greyjoy.

>>677961884
Push out from Casterly Rock, kill any Ironborn spotted in the Westerlands.

>>
>>677961884
Tyrell > Push to Starfall from Brightwater Keep
>>
>>677961884
Baratheon > remove Tyrell from south of the Mander, Any spills ot north of the Mander
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677962168
That was a fine charge Lord Tywin, I see your reputation was not exaggerated.

>>
>>677961884
-The horse were frightened as the undead began to rush forward towards the Night's Watch and those that did not run were mobbed by the skeletons that began to hack and chop at whatever they could on the men with their axes as Stephen and Joseph fought off the horde and kept the men safe as they mounted the horses and soon the Watchers fled yet as they ran so did the undead from the East to try and pick them off and so they did as horses were blindsided by twenty or thirty of the snapping jaws of the walkers that tore at their stomachs to feast along with rip out chunks of the men who fought for their lives with daggers and their bare hands yet soon suffocated on blood while the throats of those brave souls were torn out and not before long they rose back up and joined the amassing army. Craster's Keep was by then a stronghold but for how long? That remained to be seen but they would have to wait to see what the White Walkers did now.-

>>
File: Map7.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map7.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677963206
Baratheon > remove Tyrell from north of the Mander
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677963206
With the Twins surrounded the forces of the Vale assault the castle on two fronts.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677963206
Tyrell > Retake High Garden
>Jeff
>>
>>677963206
>>677963206
-Reports flooded in when the Lord Commander was received at Craster's Keep which now looked more like a small castle rather then a hut with mud around it and was getting bigger everyday and from a spot like this Joseph had hope that he could actually do something worth wild here. The Stone manson's were quick with their work and having so many on hand plus a stream of workers that moved stone and lumber from the gift to here was the blood of this place and men were sent to guard every mile of the line back to castle black along with scouting parties near the pass and near Hardhome yet they had gone quiet and with every day that past the snow became more and more till it was getting to blizzard conditions slowly but surely and Joseph knew it was soon that they would have to fight for their lives here.-

>>
>>677963206
Greyjoy > Stark, the lion has gained my respect my merely wanted to teach him the errors of paying the gold price, I send my Reavers up Blazewater bay and deep into to The North. The Drowned God has shown me things, terrible things of blizzards and darkness. May I find conquest and plunder in the North while the wolf is away.

>>
Any unclaimed Houses?
>>
>>677964035
stark martell targaryen tully
>>
>>677963206
Retake the Westerlands then ride south against the Tyrells.

>>
File: Map8.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map8.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677964400
The men of the crossing were able to withstand the first assault, let us see how they fair against the trebuchets of the Vale.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677964400
Lannister > Attack the Arbor, I've always had a love for arbor gold.

>>
>>677964400
Rolling for mercenaries
Tyrell > Fight to take back the areas surrounding Brightwater
>Jeff
>>
>>677964400
Baratheon > surround Brightwater Keep
>Ours is the Fury (1/1)
>>
>>677964400
Joining as Martell. We're going home to Mother Rhoyne. Will offer NAP to everyone on Westeros.

Attack Essos.

>Lord Konrad Martell, False Dragon of Dorne
>>
>>677964400
Greyjoy > Stark surround Winterfell spill to the coast, "there should always be a Stark in Winterfell". My Reavers will drown the wolf be it in salt or snow!

>>
>>677964400
Baratheon > siege Brightwater Keep using OitF
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677964400
-The white walkers seemed to known when and where to hit to pick off the Night's Watch one by one to add to their numbers as the supply line was threatened and soon was beginning to get cut off when a guard stumbled upon a gift laying in the snow in a fur blanket and within it a bundle of Dragonglass sat as a child ran into the forest and even as the male yelled for the child to wait he vanished in a cloud of smoke. Confused the male brought back the gift to the Lord Commander to speak of his tale and Stephen simply called the man a liar and dismissed him saying that the male was crazed to think it was one of the Children of the Forest yet Joseph tucked away a dagger still on the fence about if it were true but as the Walkers continued to march maybe something like this could change the game.-

>>
>>677964400
Whats Open
>>
>>677965046
Stark, Targaryen and Tully
>>
>>677965085
Claim Targ then

>>677964400
Take rest of Essos

>sig inc
>>
File: Map9.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map9.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
Joining as Stark

>>677964400
Stark > attack Greyjoy
>>
>>677965449
Baratheon > siege Brightwater Keep
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677965471
Stark > reclaim winterfell
(Didn't post the last one in time)
>>
>>677965333
>literally joins as the faction I'm attacking
What the hell is wrong with you?

>>677965449
Remove dragon.
>>
>>677965645
... every open faction was being attacked.
>>
>>677965449
The crossing seems to be as formidable as they say.
The men of the Vale shall try again however with another attempt at an assault on both flanks.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677965449
Reclaim Essos, send the sandsnakes back to where they came from!

>>677965645
Starks are attacked by GJ, Tully by Arryn. Targ was the one with most original lands

>Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr
>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances :
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677965449
-It didn't take long before the White Walkers had come and taken the Night's Watch on in full force as Craster's Keep was soon under siege by the undead that threw themselves at the keep weakening it bit by bit as their bodies acted as support for others to climb while on the other side the lumbering bodies of giants soon started to smash their hands against the stone shaking the very foundation of the Keep while the men drew their swords and Joseph began handing out the daggers to every man that would take one as most of the southern soldiers including Stephen refused but when the undead began to scale the walls all hell broke loose as the fighting began and yet with every five or so minutes that past blocks fell as the giants opened the eastern wall bit by bit for the awaiting horde outside.-

>>
>>677965449
Greyjoy > Stark siege Winterfell, the Krakken's tendrils are wrapped around the great towers of the north I will have it or it will crumble.

>>
>>677965732
>why.jpg

Alright, suppose I withdraw from Essos.

1) Would we have peace in that case?
2) What would be your next move?
>>
>>677966055
1) Yes, i dont seek to spill the blood of my kin
2) Take the rest of Essos, and then may land on Westeros to either claim the throne or help someone to claim it

>Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr
>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances :
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
Friendly reminder from OP that any post that has Rp in it will get a +1 or +2 for T's or Sieges! Depending on the size and quality~
>>
>>677965449
Rolling for mercenaries
Tyrell > Try once more to retake the land that has been lost to the Baratheon conquest
>>
>>677965449
Attack the Arbor as vengeance for Tyrells taking of Lannisport.

>>
>>677966297
Accepted. Who will you have to join you in your fight?
>>
>>677966152
Ha. Hahaha. How's this?

I'll withdraw from Essos and support your claim to the throne in return for marriage. Turns out I've been given a shot a being a real dragon, and like hell I'm passing THAT up!
>>
>>677966197
I rely solely on luck, although it isn't doing me too well
>>
>>677966384
>>
>>677966398
Come forth, lurker
>Jeff
>>
>>677966459
>>677966370
Wrong post
>>
>>677966459
I will give a lurker two minutes to claim the Mercenary group or I will drop a post with my post at the end.
>>
>>677966352
The weed is as persistent as his namesake. I tire of this war and am curious what my Cousins are planning.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677966384
>>677966416
The Martells have always been reliable and faithfull allies to the Kings of olde, i accept this Marriage and an alliance if thats okay with you.

>Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr, Rider of the last Dragon called "Vaetrax", Queen of the Andals and the first Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances :
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677966778
ok we can end the war with him
>>
>>677967064
You misunderstood. While I wouldn't be opposed to ending hostilities I doubt Tyrell would take kindly to my being Lord of Highgarden and I just want him to stop struggling and die already.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
File: Map10.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map10.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
>>677966459
The Brave Companions now fight with you Lord Tyrell! I will be the Commander of the Forces my name is Gregory Rivers.

Mupdate!
>>
>>677967321
Baratheon > surround Brightwater Keep, spills to the Reach
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677967321
OP, is Braavos acsesable by land or only fleet?
never done this map before
>>
>>677967321
The support is much appreciated, Gregory
Tyrell > Siege on High Garden
>Jeff
>>
>>677967321
As the siege of the Twins continue Lord Artoria commands Ser Royce to take a small force of men to ambush Seagaurd, with such a large siege taking place I doubt that they would expect them.
(Siege Seagaurd.)
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677967321
Greyjoy > Stark siege Winterfell, the Direwolves have mettle the pay the iron price this I do not doubt but the little pup has come late and the Krakken will TEAR DOWN THOSE WALLS!

>>
>>677967321
Attack the area around Blackhaven, in the name of my new wife!

>Lord Konrad Martell, Risen Dragon of Dorne and consort to Empress Vaeldra Targaryen
>Allies: Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr, Rider of the last Dragon called "Vaetrax", Queen of the Andals and the first Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>>
What's open?
>>
>>677967818
Tully and perhaps the Brave Companions
>>
>>677967321
Attack Tarth with fleet!

>Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr, Rider of the last Dragon called "Vaetrax", Queen of the Andals and the first Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances :
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677967768
>>677967921
You kinslaying bastards
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
4v2 sounds like a good time to end things

Lannister is open gg

>>
>>677967565
Lord Jeff Tyrell, me and Martell ride to fight the Stag and repel him from your lands, would you agree to an alliance to do this more easily?

>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances : Martell
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677967321
Claim Tully

Push out from the twins

>Riverlord Tom Tully
>>
>>677967321
>>677968020
Are the Brave Companions gone now? Also, rolling for Mercenaries.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677967321
-The Brave Companion began to set up their forces around Brightwater Keep to create a defense for their Lord and push back Lord Baratheon's Forces yet as they fought the groups eyes seemed to trail up towards the Westerlands that were ripe for the taking and soon began to head north taking places north of the Mander to get to the Westerlands.-

>>677967433
No.

>>6779673
-The Siege was getting bloody and it wasn't long before the walls around Craster's Keep began to crumble and the giants and undead flooded in while Joseph and the rest retreated to the inner sanctum to not get attacked from behind or blind sided by the creatures. Stephen fought yet it didn't take long to overwhelm even a skilled swordsmen as him due to him not having the right weapon and when the White Walker lifted his sword Joseph jammed the Dragonglass into his back to kill the Walker and grab Stephen's hand and shoved a piece of dragonglass into it giving him a stern look to not question the northern ways again.-

>Bonus: The Wall21
>>
>>677968177
I accept you proposal, Empress Vaeldra
>>
Open houses?
Diplomacy?

>just started lurking lurker
>why are you guys starting these so early now?
>>
>>677968903
I need a mercenary and I rolled high enough >>677968259
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677968259
The Brave Company now fights for you.

>>677968903
You can play Mercenaries for Baratheon or Schism. Up to you.
>>
>>677968903
lannister is only open house
>>
>>677969077
That too. Forgot Lannister left.
>>
>>677969002
>>677969019
>>677969077
Thanks guys.

>>677967321
Claiming Lannister
Lanni > dedends
>sig inc
>>
>>677969285
I invaded the Reach to lend aid to your predecessor who saw fit to run away when we were once again outnumbered. Will you be a coward as well or shall we fight side-by-side as was planned?
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
File: Map11.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map11.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677967321
>>677969285
If i could also defend while dedending that would be swell

>>677969424
I can't speak for the departing Lord's bravery or lack there of. I'm not inclined to throw my bannermen to the winds simply to prove myself to a Stormlander either, especially a rather rude one.
Less theres something to be gained that it.

>Lord Loreon VI Lannister - "The Discerning Lion"
>Lord Paramount in the Westerlands, Shield of the Port and King of the Rock
Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677969890
Lannister > defends

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677969890
The Knights of the Vale commanded by Ser Royce charge out of Seagaurd.
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission:
>>
>>677969890
>Tyrian > Push from Brightwater
>>
>>677969896
that *is
>>
>>677970046
Tyrell, not Tyrian
>Jeff
>>
>>677969890
Can i land on westeros through stepstones or do i need a fleet?

if i need a fleet, construct it
if i dont need a fleet, attack Baratheon

>Fire and Blood 1/1
>Alliances : Martell, Tyrell
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677969890
North, through Summerhall and to the Stormcoast.

Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr, Rider of the last Dragon called "Vaetrax", Queen of the Andals and the first Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>>
>>677969896
Coward it is then, noted. As for my rudeness ... please do forgive me for being upset about the deaths of MY men for YOUR family.

>>677969890
Baratheon > push 1 T out from Blackhaven and border Brightwater Keep
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677970172
That was supposed to be:

>Lord Konrad Martell, Risen Dragon of Dorne and consort to Empress Vaeldra Targaryen
>Allies: Empress Vaeldra Targaryen, Blood of Old Valyria, Lord of Pentos & Myr, Rider of the last Dragon called "Vaetrax", Queen of the Andals and the first Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>>
>>677969890
Greyjoy > surround Moat Cailin, My Reavers are hard men but the bitter cold of this land and the siege on Winterfell has taken its toll. I claim the Seastone chair my birthright, and we march south for warmer fenns before we plunder the entirety of the North.

>Lord Varick Greyjoy, Thrice Drowned Reaper of Tides, King of Salt and Rock
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Perm:
>>
>>677969890

What's open, and why the hell are there White Walkers in Summer in thread 1?

Willing to join as Mercenaries certain schisms.
>>
>>677970689

And who the hell controls KL or Lys?
>>
>>677970910
No one. Since OP made the WW white he made neutrals grey
>>
>>677970910
Not OP but those are unoccupied
>>
>>677969019
... Gregory?
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677969890
Reclaim more lands
>Riverlord Tom Tully
>>
>>677971018
>>677970943

K. Makes more sense to make WWs light grey or light blue, but w/e.

WWs in Summer, amirite?
>>
>>677971161
I think OP was just bored playing as NW
>>
>>677970210
Would appear your men died to extend the Stormlands into the Reach Lord Baratheon. If what you say is infact true I owe a great credit to the prior Lannister. Were he duller I might have died after being ordered into some fools quest for Tyrell lands. One cunning enough to make a fool fight his wars while keeping safe those of his own ilk is a shrewd tactician, not a coward.
But then again you've called me a coward for wishing not to leap into wars I have no connection with. Perhaps you think all who don't do as you'd wish them are so but I assure you Stag, there is more bravery in the west than you're accounting for.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677971217

>OP is playing as NW

The ride never ends.

Gives me an excuse not to play as FF/Thenn like I do 90% of the time, at least. I'm not touching the North with a barge poll.

Is Dayne schism-able, at least?
>>
>>677971230
see
>>677958857
>>677959212
Do not speak of things that you know nothing about.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677971230
My Reavers faught the bannermen of the great Tywin, your predecessor albeit briefly. The man was no coward and earned the respect of the Ironborn.

>Allies:
>NAP:
>Perm:
>>
>>677969890
>>677970046
-The Brave Companions had changed sides through the night with an offer of lands and titles from Lord Baratheon which could not be turned away as they seeked this and soon decided that it was time for what they do best and snuck through the enemy lands to find Lord Tyrell and killed his guards to grab ahold of his hand and chop it from his wrist as a lesson that when you went again the Stag sometimes it's Fury would take you or only part of you and with that it would leave the Flower one handed.-

-1 T to Tyrell for 2 Turns

-In the North the men had fought hard yet it didn't take long before they were outnumbered and soon fled Craster's Keep that came down in as on Horseback the remaining few ran towards the Wall with the Walkers on their heels and the guards sounding the horns to open the gates before a second time and then a third to alert the fort of what was coming as soon the gates slammed shut with only Stephen, Joseph and a few others remaining before Stephen was yanked against the gates and his throat was cut open by a White Walker as they feasted on his sides and legs while he bled out and the Lord Commander and his men ran towards the exit.-

>>
>>677971426

>Martell allies to Targ, has his +1 50% of the time bonus

Scrap that.

>>677971692

>OP is writing a fan-fiction in the North

And scrap this game, tbh.

I'll see if a game is on later tonight that is worth playing.
>>
>>677971426
Yes you may post here for Dayne or

>>677971845
nvm go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Map12.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map12.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate
>>
>>677972055
Surround Storms End and dragon it

>Targ from phone
>>
>>677972055
Tyrell > Sail from the Arbor to take Starfall
>Jeff
>>
>>677972055
Baratheon > surround SE, any spills to reclaim Stormlands
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677972055
Any Open??
>>
>>677972055
Greyjoy > siege MC, The Drowned God guides my hand, soon thousands will flock south of the neck I have seen it in the waters, but first they will pay a price to me...

>Allies:
>NAP:
>Perm:
>>
>>677972496
Stark and Schisms
>>
>>677972496
Schism
>>
>>677972055
Retake southern Stormlands from that retarded deer.

>>
>>677972055
Lannister > build up the Lion Fleet at Lannisport

>>677971690
An added voice to overpower the vile accusations of the Baratheons is appreciated Lord Reaper Varick. Ironborn respect is never easily earned. Seeing as he achieved this, know that I will do my part in his stay to maintain it.
I would not insult you by asking gou to align with me. My forces are yet untested. But if it pleases you a d the Ironborn house Lannister offers you an unconditional NAP. Some safety in the knowledge that you can do as you like abroad with lessened worry over safety on the Isles may be of galue to you.

>>677971485
Joining into an evenly matched fray and stacking odds in your favor; a most brave act Lord Baratheon. Most brave.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677972055

Seeking support for a R'hllor schism!

The fire has been lit, brothers...

>Pussywillow
>>
>>677972786
*you *and *value
>>
>>677972786
OOC:
>evenly matched
>Greyjoy and Tyrell VS Lannister
>even

You do not have to explain your cowardice to me, little cub. It's okay if you don't want to pay your debt.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677972669
Ahh..

ROLLING FOR PRIESTS

>Prince Rhaegar Velaryon, "The Redwood Prince"
>>
>>677973027
You have my support
>>
>>677972977
If such is alright, why must you bemoan it eternal most brave and heroic Lord Baratheon?

>>677972864
The Stag tool was well used by my former, I see no continued use for them. May you have the freedom you seek.
The Lions of Casterly Rock support you.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677972055
Reclaim more land
>Riverlord Tom Tully
>>
>>677972786
Perhaps this little lion has claws, I accept your NAP Lannister. Peace of mind is a great value in these trying times.

>Allies:
>NAP:
>Perm:
>>
>>677972864
>>677973027
I wonder which of my kin will be the one to strike me down? I wonder if you'll be able to tell with so many swords slicing at once?

>>677973207
Oh think nothing of it, little cub. All is forgiven ... truly.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677972055
-The Brave Company was tasked with the duty of scaling the walls of Storm's End that was recently taken by the Dragon of the East and now they would have to go in and fight it to hope to reclaim the Lord's Seat and gain favor with the Storm Lord if they wanted any hope of getting a keep of their own in the Stormlands. Gregory made his way up by hook to scale the walls with a dagger in his mouth as the Targaryen loyalist soon fought tooth and nail as the Company in it's entirety climbed up to begin a fight for survival. If they were victorious they would have crippled the Empress and taken Storm's End back but if they failed they would die here.-

-The Night's Watch simply watched as they closed the gates behind them and in the distance they could hear the screams of Wraith's and the poundings of Giant's Fists on the gates that held them back until Stephen Dayne's body crept from the ground to begin snapping at Joseph who looked at his former brother with tears in his eyes yet turned away to look towards him men and tell them to get the dragonglass to the ballista's on the wall and arm them as the rain of arrows would begin to keep the Walkers from entering the realm.-

>>
>>677973381
I went for Rhollor because I figured it was politically isolated and wasn't quite as fucked bonus-wise. Suggesting something different?

>>
>>677973027
You now have Dragonstone, goodluck.
>>
>>677972055

OOC> this game is a cluster, any chance of a new one starting? And these new schism rules are funkadelic...

What is the bonus for a Dayne schism? Any chance for a Harlaw schism with boats bonus?

>Pussywillow
>>
File: Map13.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map13.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!
>>
>>677973870
INTO THE CROWNLANDS

>>
>>677973825
Tbh Arryn and Stark are still open so I don't understand how you were made but...idc unless you want one of those.
>>
>>677973870
Siege Highgarden!

>Fire and Blood 1/1
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677973707
OOC: Nah bro. You're good. I'm just playing as a Bara who is upset his family seeks to kill him.

>>677973870
Baratheon > remove Martell
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677973870
Tyrell > Push from the three towers back into the Reach
>>
>>677973870
Lannister fleet > attack the ports of the Shell Islands

>>677973381
Of late my leathers have had an uncomfortable tightness to them. And I will tell you in confidence that for two seasons now I've made a habit of pucking away renegade grey hairs that are attempting to rebel against their golden paramounts upon my head.
For me to be seen as a little cub to you in spite of these things does give me hope that age has yet to take away the physical charms of youth I desperately cling to. My your desperate clinging find equal success Lord Baratheon.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP: Greyjoy
>>
>>677973990
Merely a lesser lord looking to make his house as strong as it was under the Dragons, ser. Take no personal offense by my meagre usurping.

OOC: Is that the real Pussywillow I see or some namefag robbing the meme?

>>
>>677973870
Greyjoy > surround White Harbor, my Reavers march east and cross the White Knife rejoiced to see salty waters and tavern wenches again.

>Allies:
>NAP: Lannister
>Perm:
>>
>>677973870

Claim The Falcon then. What's the landscape like, fellas?

>Lord Pussywillow Arryn, the Fuckin' Falcon and Wielder of Dodoclaw
>Bonus: Surprise Sex x1
>Allies:
>>
>>677974378
It's Pussywillow. He's been in multiple early games of late
>>
>>677974493
>>677974378

In the flesh(ish).

Had a baby. Got a harder job. Less time to fucking around. Now, the baby is older and I'm planning on quitting. More fucking around time!

>Allies:
>>
>>677974361
And what pray tell am I clinging to? Highgarden? Tyrell can bang his head against that wall as long as he wants. Storm's End? My mercenary Gergory took care of that with surprising ease. Dragonstone? The Prince has as much right to the isle as myself and has made no attempts on the Stormlands so he can do as he pleases.
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677973870
Surround rr and hh
>Riverlord Tom Tully
>>
>>677973870

Defend RR, spills toward the twins

>Allies:
>>
>>677974692
>Got a harder job
You're not a lawyer anymore?
>>
>>677973870
>>677973990
>>677973983
-It didn't take long for news to reach the ears of Lord Baratheon and the Empress that a mercenary had killed the Dragon known as Vaetrax and soon the title of Gregory Rivers "The Dragons Bane", Leader of the Brave Companions was spread like wildfyre from Essos through Westeros as the Last of the Dragons was gone and with it the hope that House Targaryen had to instill fear into the hearts of men once again.-

>>677974460
You are trying to take the Twins from Tully.

>>677974395
-The hail of arrows descended down upon the White Walkers as news began to spread through the North of what was happening and many panicked saying that everything had started when the Greyjoys had killed the last of the Starks of Winterfell and now the world of men were doomed. The Boltons already had left their castle sending men to reinforce the wall while sending a messenger to Lord Greyjoy that if they wanted the dreadfort they could have it but it wouldn't be there for long when the White Walkers came.-

>>
>>677975095
OOC:
>Last of the Dragons
RP is nice and all but Targ's bonus still resets next thread, yes?
>>
>>677975237
hell yeah they do

>Fire and Blood 1/1
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
File: Map14.png (2 MB, 3524x2060) Image search: [Google]
Map14.png
2 MB, 3524x2060
Mupdate!

>>677975237
>>677975332
It does, reason you'll hatch another in Rp~
>>
>>677975412
Siege Highgarden, even when the last dragon fell the vigor of the targaryens shall never fade!

>Fire and Blood 0/1
>NAPs :
>Permissions :
>>
>>677975412
Baratheon > remove Martell from the Reach and invade Essos (if possible, if not invade Dorne)
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677975412
Siege King's Landing

>>
>>677975412
Siege seagard
>Riverlord Tom Tully
>>
>>677975412
>>677975540
Martell hasn't rolled for the last two turns you shouldn't be able to move through them but I'm obviously biased so I guess that's up to OP.
>>
>>677975412

Engage surprise sex on Tully, they have to give me sweet loving from now on.

Also, into the Crownlands

>>677974988

I am. I went to a bigger firm and it sucks balls, so strongly considering going out on my own.

>Allies:
>>
>>677975412
Lion Fleet > Attack the port in the Shell Islands

>>677974799
True, perhaps your position is a firmer one than imagined. But you've still got Tyrell's filled with a righteous rage, Martell's on the march, a Targaryen in ascent and comrades loyal only to themselves and the highest bidder. Be it firm earth or shaky sands I don't envy the grounds you currently tread my friend.
But as you have so often said, first about my former, then about myself, I am a coward.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677975780
Oh. Good for you. Best of luck.
>>
>>677975897
Tyrell's rage is misplaced, Martell is missing and Targayen, the supposed Dragonlord, is without a dragon but you speak truth ... things are not exactly in my favor. I'd ask for assistance ... but what can one expect from a coward such as yourself?
>Ours is the Fury (0/1)
>>
>>677975412
Greyjoy > siege WH, with troubling news from The Wall the Ironborn sack the port of White Harbor with haste, It is my destiny to destroy the blizzard storm north of the wall for it is just a representation of the Storm God and as Champion of the Drowned God that is my duty, it is foreseen in the waters. But first The North must be unified.

>King Varick Greyjoy, Thrice Drowned Reaper of Tides, King of Salt and Rock
>Allies:
>NAP: Lannister
>Perm:
>>
>>677976274
Ever the charmer Brave Stag.>>677975412
Lion Fleet > Attack the port in the Shell Islands

>>677974799
True, perhaps your position is a firmer one than imagined. But you've still got Tyrell's filled with a righteous rage, Martell's on the march, a Targaryen in ascent and comrades loyal only to themselves and the highest bidder. Be it firm earth or shaky sands I don't envy the grounds you currently tread my friend.
But as you have so often said, first about my former, then about myself, I am a coward.

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
>>
>>677975412
Tyrell > Push on to High Garden
>Jeff
>>
>>677975913

It's a crappy situation. I hate my job walking away from guaranteed money to start my own firm? I may not make any profit for 6 months. I'm having anxiety about the whole thing
>>
>>677976406
errr pardon paste fail

Hear Me Roar
>Allies:
>Perms:
>NAP:
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.