[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all ausfags If I decide to fight (and maybe kill) someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 209x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 209x139
Calling all ausfags
If I decide to fight (and maybe kill) someone because they slept with my (ex)girlfriend, what is likely to happen to me with the law? Is there any way to get out of it as a "crime of passion"?

Experienced fighter/ psychotic 18yo
>>
Cmon guys I need your help
>>
Pretty sure posting this makes it premeditated
>>
Your a faggot just walk away
>>
>>677923933
Well no shit its premeditated iv said enough things to incriminate myself already
>>
>>677924076
He's caused the destruction of many relationships including mine. And I'm not about to let him think that he's above me
>>
>>677922684
Law fag, but not ausfag

Pretty sure no one will check your browser history and threads are deleted pretty fast on /b/ so don't mind about what your write here. But don't, murders are investigated in every detail and there is no way you could get away with it if there was such a motive as "he fucked my gf". You better seek revenge in another way
>>
>>677922684
Dont be a dumbass, just beat the shit out of him and call it a day. At least with that you can say he started it, get some buddies in to testify for you. Dont ruin your life over some bitch who didnt care enough not to fuck another guy
>>
Op here - honestly it's not even about her, it's about the way he always looked at me when he smiled and shook my hand. He was always looking for a way to prove himself better than me, he believes he is top shit and everyone I know wants me to show him his place. I was a respected student in our highschool and this is the moment that everyone has been waiting for. I'm the one who no one fucked with, until now anyway
>>
>>677924360
>18
>I'm not about to let him think that he's above me
Literally everyone is above you. You have no skills or experience
>>
>>677925121
Im not trying to sound like an autist here, he really had it out for me and found his chance, my schoolyard had a pecking order, and he just stepped up so I need to too
>>
>>677925125
And he's 18 as well, Iv got plenty of skills and experience for where I'm at in life, and even if I'm at the bottom of the foodchain in life, he's below me
>>
>>677922684
nope, you will get prosecuted for manslaughter if he starts the fight, murder if you start the fight.
if you fought him just after finding him fucking your current gf you might get murder down graded to manslaughter but your ex?
if you go find him first it will be premeditated so you'll get maximum years
>>
>>677925121
Ok here's one thing you could do

Beat him up, but make it seem like he started it. Provoke him, but without leaving any trace. No email, no texting, no proof of any kind. Provoke him verbally in private until you can get him to assault you, in public if possible. At that point you can beat this motherfucker's ass but don't go too far or you'll be charged

I'm with you anon
>>
>>677925525
Be the bigger man. If your soooo much better then this mothefucker then why stoop down to his level of stupidity? Because he made you feel inferior?
>>
>>677925585
Damn. How many would I be looking at?
If he decides he's no longer a man and gets the police involved I'll get done for assault anyway.
>>
>>677925850
This >>677925700
>>
>>677925715
Because I don't want to be the bigger man. Iv had to go through so much fucked up stuff, and this is the one thing I finally have control over
>>
>>677925850
depends on your record
first time can get off with a fine for assault or 6 months if the magistrate is a dick
depends on the guy too
I demolished two guys who attacked me one easter and even though the cops knew I was only defending myself one of the guys had a rich dad who paid for a barrister and I almost did time
australias legal shit can fuck you badly if your poor
>>
>>677925922
>>677925700
I have no contact with him, I only see him at parties and now my only hope is if I go out and find him
>>
You 'might' get a lighter sentence, especially if you call the cops on yourself after.

You wont get out of it
>>
>>677926264
I have a clean record, and any character witness (I don't know what it's called) would show that I'm a perfect citizen.
>>
>>677922684
Dudes can fuck your ex m8 its gunna happen, get over it.
>>
what is this faggotry. You're not gonna do shit man.
>>
>>677926581
Not my ex at the time. Why leave a problem alone when you can deal with it?
>>
>>677922684
some broad is not worth throwing your life away, sleep on your anger and it will subside.
>>
>>677926661
You'd be surprised at how wrong you were if you knew me.
>>
>>677926873
Iv been sleeping on it for months. Iv always been emotionless, just pushing everything down and fighting is how I work out any anger I have. This guy fucked up.
>>
>>677926883
You must be soft in the head if you think this is an intelligent approach to solving your problem. What the fuck is wrong with you? In a year's time I guarantee you won't give two shits about either of these fuckers.
>>
>>677926502
so long as you don't kill him and you contact the cops while hes still groaning and tell them he attacked you and you feared for your safety [this shit is what they need to hear] plus as the gy above said get him to start it with people around [best to bring a mate to be your witness] then you could get away with a warning and he could be the one charged [if you let him make contact]
>>
>>677926719
At least you dumped her rather than be a cuk. Meanwhile aussies are getting done for murder for accidentally breaking the neck of abos burgling their house at 3am. You're not getting away with shit
>>
>>677922684

Look man, your young. You do not wanna spend the rest of your life in an out of jail and just hanging with recidivists. Keep in mind that your ex-gf was also responsible. She did not just fall onto his cock. She made the choice.
But if you really think that posting on here is a good plan then prison is the place for you.
>>
I am disgusted at this pussy shit. Op didn't ask for "not being a idiot" advice, he asked for legal advice, but regardless; you fucking pussies are going to give him what he wants? I clicked this thread expecting "you'll be fine. Just tell them the mailman did it and we'll see you on the news, buddy". Get you shit together you bags of dicks.
>>
>>677926719
If you can make it seem like he started it with witnesses + seem like a nice guy to the judge (dress well, be polite etc), you probably won't get more than a few weeks in jail. Actually where i live you wouldn't get more than a suspended sentence with a clean record
>>
>>677922684
capture any venomous crtter from australia and put on car or bed

PROFIT
>>
she was never yours, its was only your turn

let it go
>>
>>677927111
Best is to have a witness who's not your mate though, judges don't like that
>>
>>677922684
It was me
>>
>>677927406
Well I was thinking of fucking up his car, but I like the way you think >>677927612
We will be surrounded by his friends most likely, unless I get him when he's alone, but I don't know when or where he'd be alone
>>
>>677927612
you'd be surprised at how few people who see a fight put the hand up to say what happened

OPs enemy will have mates to say what happened he will need his own
>>
>>677927980
If only
>>
>>677922684
Sometimes a fight is what somebody needs to do to have release, but now a days people don't have a limit and usually get jumped. Ask him to box you at a boxing gym so that it's fair game. Anything on the outside would get you arrested. Live to fight another day /b/. And honestly, that girl won't even be on your mind afterwards. Implying you win would make the guy less attractive for the whore. Or maybe you're just a cuck and she'll still like the other guy. Who knows.
>>
>>677922684
Mate, you fuck her best friend, have you learnt fucking nothing living here? Go join a bikie club and gangrape fat bitches you piece of shit.
>>
Redy fag
>>
>>677927980
is that you Dirty Dan?
>>
>>677922684
>Experienced fighter/ psychotic 18yo

gets shot in face
>>
>>677922684
Hahahaha experienced fighter? Which gyms you trained at "mr worldwide"? Nuggets in brissie and olsons in Perth. Bet youd get your shit handed to you and shut your sissy cuck mouth. So anyway big dog ive been training muay thai for 15 yrs several training camps in thailand. Im assuming as an 18yr old you havent done either or. Bjj for past couple years. Im coming back to brisbane for a weigh in soon want to catch up for a chat? Help with your anger issues
>>
>>677922684
Youre a dipshit, cunt.

Maybe its the girl you should be killing, not the guy she fucked.
>>
>>677922684
> experienced fighter
> 18
Pick one shit head
>>
>>677922684
Find something better to spend your time on other than a woman would be my advice.
>>
>>677928411
More experienced than 90% of people of my age, and definitely more experienced than this fuck. I'm in Perth and have always had to fight in the ring those way older and bigger than me, wasn't fair to the others my age.
>>
Dude, just send him a letter from a "doctor" saying a previous sexual partner of his has been diagnosed with aids and has listed him as someone to contact and that he better have a talk with his current partners. Or put a white power bumper sticker on his car. Plenty of fun things to do that won't get you in prison.
>>
>>677929160
You sir are a genius
>>
>>677922684
austria or australia?
if austria, i could be the one who slept with your ex....
>>
>>677929721
confirmed unaustralian
>>
>>677922684
not particularly, and honestyl you sound like a little cunt tbh. beat the shit out of him sure, but stop being a drama queen and get over yourself.
You're in every right to be pissed the fuck off, but this shit doesn't really matter, your problems right now really aren't that important that you should kill a dude, no matter how muich of a smarmyy lil fuckwit he is. be a dick, no need to be a faggot aswell.
>>
>>677929721
Ahaha Australia man
>>
>>677926138
>>one thing you finally have control over.
And how much control over the rest of your life will you sacrifice. if you wanna fuck the guy up, be smart about it. find out shit about him and ruin him, don't be a lil niglet and fuck yourself up in the process too
>>
Maybe just bite off his nose or ear - try to disfigure him.
>>
>>677930261
ok nevermind. how is the weed down under? i heard its fucking awesome
>>
>>677928230
Yupe what I'm saying is judes don't like witnesses that are friens with a suspect because they can't be trusted. The best is to have neutral witnesses who can testify did other started it
>>
>first
>kill yourself
>second
>kill him
>third
>realise you are a weak bitch for letting a guy sleep wit ur girl and then getting to emotional about it.
Theres plenty of fish in the sea, cuck
>>
>>677922684
Everyy post i see from you OP you sound so fucking up yourself, I'm not surprised this guy tried to cuck you practically asking for it with that littleman attitude of yours.

Legit if this btich cheated on you, she's more at fault, he just fucked some bitch she cheated on her cuck bf.
I almost kinda hope you fuck up and kill this faglord then get 20 years of your shitbox being stretched out into a bloody mess.
that fucking entitled 'im better than you' attitude aswell, imbarely a couple years older than you and you seem like such a fucking child.
>>
bump
op getting trashed on is relevant to my interests.
>>
>>677922684
Ausfag here who studied similar things, I believe you could get away with this under 'manslaughter' rather then 'murder', There are similar instances such as men killing their wives after they fucked other dudes and getting away with it (google 'Ramage case')

Get yourself a good lawyer and I believe you'll be all good :)
>>
>>677922684
No way out of it whatsoever. You'll be charged with murder (you wont be able to argue it down to manslaughter if you go out of your way to beat him to death) and will likely spend 10-25 years in prison. That's if you kill him.

If you just beat him up you'll probably get 4-6 years in prison. Just let it go man, your gf is at fault here, not the dude. She didnt have to open her legs for him.
>>
>>677933044
Pretty sure those manslaughter cases would have happened on the heat of the moment, whereas OP is going out of his way to call the guy out.
>>
youre a fucking idiot, dont ruin your life for some pussy you bitch ass teen
>>
Or you could just fucking move on and get over it. The outcome of you being a angry beta will just be awful. Get a grip and move on, stop trying to seek retribution.

TL;DR OP is a faggot
>>
>>677922684
Don't fight a guy over your slut girlfriend. You'll look like an asshole. If yer gonna be mad at anyone, be mad at her. She played you. It would be better for your credibility to kick that bitch to the curb so people know you're not alright with playing second fiddle.
>>
>>677922684
In my country if you accidentally roll over him by car you can get maximum two years of prison.

But it has to be an accident.
>>
File: 1_0.jpg (11 KB, 261x180) Image search: [Google]
1_0.jpg
11 KB, 261x180
Hahahanhaba you're willing to ruin the rest of your life over a girl who didn't even care enough to stay loyal in your relationship.

You've been demoted from beta to delta.
>>
File: 1266402262977.jpg (34 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1266402262977.jpg
34 KB, 350x350
Ausfag Vigillante here:

You can't do anything to anyone in Australia unless it's to save your own life... and even that can result in a civil lawsuit against you. Worse if you maim or kill someone.

You should never aim to harm anyone who doesn't pose a direct threat to you. It's a good philosophy to live by.

If people sleep with your ex-girlfriend, that's no longer your business. However, if someone sleeps with your girlfriend, you may feel entitled to respond. But here's the kicker: Nobody belongs to anyone else. She isn't yours and you don't belong to her. If she is unfaithful to you, that's a betrayal of your trust. Walk away. The punishment to her is that she will learn to regret her actions.

However, if someone else makes a move on your girl and he KNOWS she is seeing someone (you), then he is a parasite and must be taught a lesson.

My ex cheated on me with her boss. For no other reason other than she was a colossal slut that fucked people because it made her feel desirable. Here's some things that I did to even the score:

* Engages a friend to act as a lookout for me and got into their house. Took his $7000 camera and used pliers to pull out the shutter curtain and crammed tuna and jam into the rear aperture of each of his lenses before scratching the rear elements with the fharp end of a fork.

Got a pair of garden sheers and "clipped" each and every one of his 800+ DVD and BluRay collection. Those fuckers never played again.

Cut the wires to the plug of every alliance he owned.

Sprayed military grade mace (the chemical kind) into the crotch of every pair of his underpants and armpits of his t-shirts.

Put fish-scales into the fuel tank of his BMW. Every time the tank got low, the scales would clog the filter, cutting the fuel.

Etched the word "CUNT" into his car windscreen with a tungsten carbide glass scribe.

He left his home window down slightly so I placed the garden hose in the window and left it running.... (continued)
>>
>>677922684
>Experienced fighter/ psychotic 18yo
Cringe.
>>
Wow you are the personification of insecurity and adolescent foolishness.

"Wah, he emasculated me and I have deeply rooted insecurities of inadequacy so I'm going to have to validate my masculinity and dominance by posting on 4chan about murdering him, but I won't do shit because I'm a pussy who gets cheated on by women."
>>
File: ChuckNorris.jpg (51 KB, 803x584) Image search: [Google]
ChuckNorris.jpg
51 KB, 803x584
(continued)....

Went to the local Bunnings store and bought expanding foam. Filled his car with it and doused it in brake fluid which etched ALL the paint off the surfaces that were touched by it.

Called some friend in from the local TRG/SWAT team and we "raided his home" one night. The dogs they brought (German Shepherds) were snapping at him as we flushed his head in his own unwashed (and utterly filthy) toilet. We all had face-masks on so he didn't identify me.

Put three rounds of 9mm ammo into the lining of his luggage. 6 months later when we heard he was flying out of the country, we had him flagged as a potential terrorist. No idea what happened but I'll bet they found those bullets.

As for my ex... I just let her go. No point in keeping a whore around. Let alone giving her the opportunity to breed with me. She now has 4 different kids to 4 different fathers and was sporting a black eye at her last birthday party.

But my friends were kind enough to film her fucking two random guys with a night-vision camera behind a club in the carpark where the lights didn't cover. The video was sent to her next fiance who broke up with her. Then to her next employer who fired her... after fucking her himself.

So no, you don't have to kill anyone. Only kill strangers who make the mistake of confronting you at night on a camera-less street or in the bush. Those fuckers deserve what comes their way and you are the guy to show it to them. The State Forests are full of fuckwits that make that mistake.

To buy a gun on the streets is risky. And expensive. The average pistol here is about $4K-8K. Buy yourself a good knife with cash. Save it for utter scum. Not for a jerk who mistakenly sticks his dick where you once did.

But if you REALLY have to fuck someone up: Bury the body in a forest and bury some roadkill on top to deter sniffer dogs. Leave some iron scrap around to deter metal detectorists and be sure to remove any metal from the body with pliers.
>>
>>677934922
Your post reeks of contradiction and pseudo philosophy.

Why would you let your girlfriend off easy but not the guy?

Logically, you should be more upset at the woman because she betrayed your trust and the integrity of your relationship, if she cheated on you with that guy, odds are she would be willing to cheat on you with another guy.

And then you continue saying that no one can belong to someone else, but you proceed to ruin that guys life? It's almost as if you believed that that man "stole" your very own person.
Face it, you're just bitter that your girlfriend cheated on you with someone more desirable, whether it is wealth, status, appearance, etc.
>>
>>677934922
>You should never aim to harm anyone who doesn't pose a direct threat to you. It's a good philosophy to live by.

>ruins his life
>>
>>677936108
Yeah bullshit you did. If this guy fucks your girl its not his fault anyway, its your fault for being more beta than him. Any guy would fuck a girl if he's given the chance
>>
Fucking with a guys car is against the rules
>>
File: 1405559778144.jpg (93 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
1405559778144.jpg
93 KB, 640x571
>>677936628

Not at all.
She was dishonest. I threw her aside and walked away.

However... He knew she was married but made a play anyway. Hence he had to be taught a lesson. That there are consequences to fucking with me. He knew it was me. But it's what he could prove in court that matters.

I have only covered some of the highlight of what I did to this guy. There were other things that happened and other people who volunteered to assist in the payback.

Her loss was to lose me. His loss was the result of fucking with my life. Years later I haven't even the slightest remorse.

I've done much worse. I'm just not going to incriminate myself online, anonymous or not.
>>
>>677922684
Well I am not Aussie but you know what...I doubt you need help. Sounds like you got this logistically just locked down and accurately thought through. How would police catch such a mastermind is a better Q.
>>
>>677936789
>Fucking with a guys car is against the rules

There ARE NO RULES when a guy messes with your missus. You can be a pussy or you can make an example of him. No need to use lethal force. In fact that's really not high on the list of things to do.

When he turned up to work the following day, I was told that the paint on the car was all rippled and dripping (from the transmission fluid) and that he managed to chip a hole out of the expanding foam to get into the car, expose the steering wheel and to reach the pedals. Fuck that guy. He was a stalker to begin with.

/Years prior - I caught a car full of teenage kids stealing from a neighbor in my girlfriend's street one night. Made them return the goods and let em go (I was armed at the time). They were almost crying with relief.

Less than a week later they'd grown some balls and began to smash letter box of my GFs home, follow her young sister home from school and began to leave threatening messages.

I found these pricks and followed them home. They lived opposite a property that was being graded prior to a home being constructed. Remember how industrial equipment could be started without a key? Well I'm the reason laws changed and forced the manufacturers to engange a keyed system of these machines.

I waited till the kids were home and bulldozed their home with them in it. As the power cut out I paid them a tribute in my personal fashion and left them with a choice of getting kneecapped or leaving the district. They had no home anyway so they cashed in the insurance and moved.

/Chuckled because Captcha just asked me to "identify all the Construction Vehicles" and I just spotted the tractor I used. LOL!
>>
>>677922684
Here's what will happen, from a legal standpoint:

>Police find his body or in fact catch you in the act because someone called the cops
>Immediately link him to your ex (either with solid evidence from email/phone, or from his friends or hers)
>Your "friends" will be questioned about 2 days after, immediately fold under questioning, revealing the fact that this was a premeditated act
>You will suffer the harshest penalty the law currently allows

Protip: Being jealous about your ex makes you appear weak, it's a big redflag that you have a small weewee. Best to get over it
>>
>>677925121
Grudgy McGrudge.

Get over it, man. Harbouring this much leftover resentment about shit that happened in school is pretty pathetic
>>
File: 1405866940270.jpg (26 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1405866940270.jpg
26 KB, 337x367
>>677938958
You have some interesting dreams.
It's nice to fantasize about something isn't it.
>>
>>677926883
Then why reply? Youre all talk, lad.

All fur coat and no trousers. I hope I run into this slut of an ex one night and fuck her myself
>>
>>677927340
Maybe you need some "not being an idiot" advice
>>
>>677922684
>18
>aus
>experienced fighter
Sorry m8 I don't think you understand what being an experienced fighter means
>>
>>677927525
underrated post
>>
>>677928997
Jesus. I've actually met people who talk like this in real life, believe it or not. You're killing me.
>>
>>677922684
Fight, not that much. But if you permanently harm / kill you are kind of fucked.

If you want to kill him / fuck him up make sure they don't know it's you.
>>
>>677930660
you heard wrong pal. its shitty and expensive. Hydro is ok though
>>
>>677922684
> Experienced fighter/ psychotic 18yo

Haha, fuck me buddy this is the most cringeworthy thing i've seen tonight.
>>
So creative

Guy does your bitch and you want to kill him. Just fucking harass the shit out of him. Fake pizza orders, nails in the tyres of his car. Steal his letterbox, seriously this pisses the shit out of people as it is the last thing you want to fork out money for is a fucking letterbox. Take the fags wheelie bins in the middle of the night and just fucking put them a few streets down so he has to call the council to get new ones (more money people don't want to spend). Call his work pretend to be the police looking for him, be vague but imply he is involved in a crime maybe theft. eg ask if they have noticed any problems with him, etc.

Just dont get caught. There is nothing worse than a serial pest which cost you fucking small amounts of money continuously.
>>
>>677922684
Just bash him you fucking moron
>>
File: 1280398568104.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1280398568104.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>677939777
>You have some interesting dreams.
>It's nice to fantasize about something isn't it.

You see, that's exactly the mistake random people make when they think they can act all confrontational and that I'm just going to back down or go away. Welcome to the real world: Some of us like to stand our ground and we're sick to our stomach of thuggish little twerps that think they're entitled. If you enter my sphere of influence, you will get fucked the fuck up... but only if you think you act up and walk away unscathed. Talk shit to me on the street and I walk away. Follow me and I'll break both your wrists and you'll find out how much fun it is to button your pants and wipe your ass with someone else's hands for three or four months.

I literally live for revenge. I've fucked up dozens of morons... and a few stupid dickheads that thought they could park their wieners in a private garage. You fuck my girl, she gets booted - but you'll get savaged like a shark did it.
>>
>>677941188
Broken bones take 4/6 weeks.
But as a high school dropout I can't blame you for not knowing.
>>
Ausfag here. Best you could do is hit him once but you could still be sued for battery. Find something else to do to him if you don't want a criminal record or you want to keep your money,
>>
>>677941398

Broken bones after being cast. Yes.
Broken wrists? No, they don't have the strength to button a paid of jeans for a few months.

/Fucking retard.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.