[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this exist? What exactly is all of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: 1459732116502.jpg (877 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459732116502.jpg
877 KB, 1920x1200
Why does this exist?

What exactly is all of this?
>>
We are a point where everything in the universe converges to make a conscious person. Literally. Everything that needed to happen to make you made you. All the atoms that comprise of you now have gone through their entire lives and converged to this point that is you.
>>
Why don't you get laid instead of asking irrelevant questions faggot. Oh wait you can't.
>>
>>677752753
>Getting laid is the ultimate success in life

Once I grew over that and had sex a few times I realized nothing changed in my life when I lost my virginity. Kinda put me on this path I am now. It's a real slap in the face but that's the way it is. I'm not asexual but I've gotten so patient with dating that I've turned down women for the first time ever..

Maybe I stopped being a whore though. I mean that's good, right? I don't say yes to every girl that flirts with me and don't let women take my balls away. Sometimes it sucks though.

Do you think we should have sex robots in this world yes or no? Simple question please answer

Also

>hating on people who question the universe
>>
>>677753566
If there's a demand for sex robots, then yes. I wouldn't fuck one because I can get a real woman unlike you space nerds. Have fun fapping to Uranus
>>
File: Mac_(2).jpg (133 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(2).jpg
133 KB, 480x640
>>677753906
Fucking science bitches
>>
Starlight cant beam steel memes
>>
>>677752605
shut up you fucking solipsism faggot. get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>677754410
William Shatner was hung like a motherfucker and would've rammed his Hamlet up youra ss
>>
>>677754410
>solipsism
Get your made up words for made up bullshit out of here cunt
>>
File: 1457367042747.png (12 KB, 1479x112) Image search: [Google]
1457367042747.png
12 KB, 1479x112
>>677752435
Take DMT

Trust me you will understand
>>
>>677754535
I probably would've enjoyed it.

>>677754540
shut up you faggot. but on the off chance you're serious. google .com /#q=solipsism

remove spaces obviously.
>>
File: crab.jpg (79 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
79 KB, 1024x768
All we know is that this stuff formed from an explosion. We know fundamental forces of the universe that are controlling us, and we can see dark matter shape everything around us as it interacts through us with gravity. Zoom out far enough and we look like a brain or a web of some sort.

We can't say why things are the way they are. The laws of nature are determined by something that we don't know. For all we know this has happened plenty of times, maybe not the same exact universe like pop.sci theories suggest but who's to say there haven't been many universes?

And there are theories speculating more dimensions that we don't know about. That's mindboggling.

Stop seeing this as just "a bunch of stuff floating in space" or "just gases and stars" and appreciate the mechanics of it all as well.
>>
>>677754598
One of my goals. Maybe I'll take a trip and do it with a shaman (I'll do my very best to find a good one instead of a hack), or maybe I'll give up and do it some other way, but it's a goal of mine.

Have you tried it? What have you experienced? I'm sure it's hard to describe, but even if you try in your best words I may be able to catch onto some of what you're saying. I'm just curious.

DMT sounds so beautiful..

>>677754745

The funny thing is that I think he meant Shakespeare which is what makes that so fucking hilarious
Fucking love you guys sometimes

>William Shatner shoving Hamlet up your ass
>>
>>677754945
THAT
LOOKS STRAIGHT UP LIKE AN OCEAN AND REEFS OR SOMETHING
>>
>>677755160
Naw, william shatter played as hamlet or some shit.

would've been funny as fun though!
>>
>>677755206
OR LIKE
MY EYEBALL MAN!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1280x720
>>677755813
Seriously there's so much out there that looks like structures we can find in our own body.

It just goes to show that a lot of what we think are special patterns specific to us or life can be replicated by anything. A star could burst and you could see the shapes of fish swimming in it. That's a gigantic star with loads of energy, and that amount of energy created those patterns.

TL;DR: The shape of an eye isn't special compared to the universe as a whole

>I'm not saying you're making some kind of connection I just wanted to make this point lol
>>
>>677753906

pft nerds, what have they ever done for us
>>
>>677756281
ya i used to want to be a cosmologist. but i hate physics. I'm in medical school now. If we have the technology to e frozen then woken back up ill do it before i die and ask to be woken up when theres intergalactic travel or cool ayy lmaos have come.

its a pretty crazy thing though anon. whats crazier is the ocean, we chose to explore space instead of the ocean because at least we can see and map it out.
it would take 100 years to map out the ocean and billions. bet we would find some crazy shit though!

do something with your life anon, you could make a difference.
>>
>>677755813

more like a bunch of sperm cells converging on an egg
>>
Its "God"
Its you
Its me
Its all of us
Its everything that ever existed or will exist
It just is
That is what it is
>>
>>677756872
go jerk off bro. you're too horny.
>>
>>677752435
A figment of your imagination. You are in a white padded room in a straight jacket. This is you telling you in the hopes that you will finally snap out of it.
>>
>>677757199
But Qualia of this magnitude doesnt exist
>>
>>677752435
I am of communication of reality/life of:_{-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States /":-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 /" of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 /":-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 /":-/} of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer /":_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section /":-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force /":-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tinye metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/fro machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------":-_
>>
>>677752435
Does it need a reason to exist? Do you?

The meaning of your own existence is whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>677757320
and who is to say that whoever dreamed us all up doesn't self impose that limit on everyone he/she dreamed up?

their(or mine, or your) qualia could certainly be vivid/constructed enough, we'll never know.
>>
>>677757838
>>677757540
>Degeneracy at its finest
The universe is breddy objective
Dynamic but objective
>catalyst of chaos detected
>>
>>677756793
>its a pretty crazy thing though anon. whats crazier is the ocean, we chose to explore space instead of the ocean because at least we can see and map it out.

I think that's a popular opinion making a resurgence but I think it's tied in a bit of confusion. After all, both NASA exists and so does the DeepSea Challenger. That's what I love about science is that there's always a group of people somewhere studying some part of the world we live in. Space gets more attention (although I'd say the deep ocean gets a fair amount too), but they're both being explored.

NASA has a history that ocean exploration doesn't. I'd like to see more Navy money going into science and research though, maybe that field would grow too!
I love space. It's literally the world we live in. I think learning more about how the world works is more interesting in finding new deep sea creatures, although I am fascinated with them too and the other interesting aspects of the ocean.

Our oceans are a great mystery to us though and considering they comprise a huge portion of our planet and it's water, we owe it to ourselves to learn more about it too. So while the question isn't whether we should study it (since we are), it's whether we should study it a lot more.
>>
File: 2000710dsketch.jpg (24 KB, 230x418) Image search: [Google]
2000710dsketch.jpg
24 KB, 230x418
>>677757199
I sometimes wonder if I'm just a smaller part of a world that I or all of humanity create. Maybe we all are all connected consciousness and all of this doesn't exist beyond humanity.

Then again I look at myself and I'm just a monkey sitting on a beautiful planet of dirt, life, and water, wondering if one or all of us monkeys have something to do with all of this.

But then again I'm the end point for everything I observe. Everything comes down to me, I'm this dimension of consciousness that I'm like stuck in. So maybe all our consciousnesses are part of a dimension we don't truly understand.

How the fuck can we know? If we can manipulate light who says beings greater aren't manipulating matter through another dimension, or space, or the very connections of our brains, or the direction we take our lives? We could theoretically do a lot things ourselves with enough money, so who says someone else didn't get there before us?

That being said why don't we have green ketchup anymore...
>>
File: 1459362786276.jpg (828 KB, 1350x940) Image search: [Google]
1459362786276.jpg
828 KB, 1350x940
I will give you anons an answer. Be wise.
For something to happen there must be a reason.
In the very beggining. Before time and space.
There was absolute nothingness. The only thing that is logical to be there. Because something cant be there without reason.
So when there is nothingness, there are no laws. No rules that say things cant happen.
Impossible things occur.. such as the creation of a particle or two, or the entire universe.
Since there are an infinite amount of things that could happen, something similiar to the multiverse theory occurs. An infinite amount of things do happen, all stemming from the same point. Creating infinite parallel universes. We are currently in one of those. Somewhere along the line, yes something happened to create life. But life is nothing more than particles.
And eventually all life will return to that. Particles. All we are is the universe. And particles, atoms, they do not care. They just exist.
Of course I have opinions. But I take a universal standpoint at the very root of it all. That everything will always be okay. That I am particles, and at the very beggining none of this had a purpose, and it still doesnt. We will loop around and around, infinite and nonexistance, forever.
Be happy anons. Play the game.
>>
This is just this. Its four letter put together to form a word.
>>
>>677758648
tbh. I've always thought a cool theory is:

we don't honestly know if other people have a consciousness or if everything is just made up.
what if we are the only true consciousness. Think about it, we make changes daily. When we do something, thats a choice we made. Screaming at someone on the road? Thats the choice you've made, its bigger outcome could be a car crash because the guy was mad. Idk fan you get what I'm saying. I'm currently tripping cock on shrooms.
>>
>>677757540

I don't mean the meanings that I create for myself however. Don't mean for anyone to read too much into what I'm asking.

I mean more like.. cause. And not strictly speaking either. I'm open to philosophy or even a metaphysical discussion here, I just want to wet my whistle on this topic.

I really look at all this stuff going on and I wonder what exactly all of it is. What everything leads up to, the path it's following, etc.
>>
>>677758884
>are you me family? god damn

everyone always asks me to explain my stance on "god" and i basically say this. And then explain the whole no energy destroyed or created thing along with explaining how when we die we decompose, our "energy" turns into another element and cycles through. all we are, is atoms bruh. all we are, s energy.
>>
>>677759343
We are a rare case anon. This type of thinking just doesnt happen too often. Try to spread it. Spread happiness.
>>
>>677758884
Do you believe that the same universe gets replayed over and over again?

I think the same thing happens over and over again but not perfectly enough to create the same exact universe. I think all of this is happening in a dimension that can be observed from another dimension that we probably don't understand yet. There's plenty of theories on that and who's to say there are infinite dimensions going on. Maybe we live in a fractal universe. You can go crazy with this thinking if you don't hold yourself down to a particular theory.

We should see society itself as a game. A gigantic game. Our minds are avatars, our bodies are the things we control, and our egos are the masks we paint ourselves with. That's essentially what we're doing while the entire universe does this dance. We need more scientists to get out of the game of society and help us understand the world we live in. People don't realize the reality of the situation. Imagine if you just woke up on this planet and saw all the fucking stuff going on around you and you're trying to figure out what it is. That's essentially what we were once we settled down in an agricultural lifestyle and started paying attention to the world we live in.

Consciousness should be a measurable thing. I wish it was, just so we can measure a global consciousness and see how our line of thinking has changed. Science really is more than we think it is, it's a field and a global tool that allows us to further probe the world we live in. Society may carry on like it doesn't all exist, but in reality we're at the point where we're crashing particles together and mapping our genome. Science sure feels like an underground society pushing us foward when you think about it. It needs more appreciation.
>>
>>677759596
fam i don't actually believe this. its just a cool idea.
if you believe that you probably have skitsophrenia or some shit.
>>
>>677759006
>d. Idk fan you get what I'm saying. I'm currently tripping cock on shrooms.

Are you still here? Enjoy man. Don't push yourself too hard but if you try and make sense of what you're trying to describe, it becomes like an art. It's easier when you're tripping.

I say that because I'm the kind of guy who likes trying to explain things in ways that others can understand.

Also when you're tripping, what makes it hard to understand is also one of it's greatest assets: you feel one with everything. Everything can be seen as an analogy. YOu can willingly change your perspective as you will. So what helps is to also look at YOURSELF from an outside perspective. Realize that there is a thing as an observer and the thing being observed. You are literally your body and your brain is just an aspect of it. Feel your entire body, including your mind, instead of focusing on just this first person perspective. Then you can truly observe what's going on, because you're watching your tripping thoughts instead of diving into them and expanding them.

dude even if you dont understand what i just said, stay in this thread. Talk about the universe on shrooms, at least for a little while. Try to take it seriously but not TOO seriously, just try not to be passive about it.

Seriously expand your mind like this :D
>>
>>677759596
oh wait. my bad. i thought you replied to this. >>677759006
but ya bro. Its cool. as a child i used to fear the fuck out of death and have trouble sleeping at night. but i mean after reading a fuck ton of books and theories. it helped be out a lot. I understand why people accept god or other deities. its something to not fear. I mean i don't give a fuck about dying now(as long as I'm not young af, i wanna die in my 70's). Feels good though. keep on keeping trucking friend! education is key!
>>
>>677760201
oh brah I'm the med school student my mind is as expanded as it can be lmao. well i mean i learn stuff everyday.

i have a friend that got diagnosed with cluster headaches so i said we should do shrooms together. helped him a bit. he thought he had trigeminal neuralgia but it wasn't.

anyways he's playing fucking halo 5. idk how, while i study the cancer and cellular suicide. while browsing this thread.
>>
>>677759596
>This type of thinking just doesnt happen too often
It's really more common than you think, it's just not a mainstream line of thinking. That's why it seems kinda rare. Look up Alan Watts and Timothy Leary. Definitely Alan Watts. These are people who you'll have a lot in common with and they'll explain things in ways you'll understand, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you have the patience to listen to at least 20 minutes of these people and try to pay attention.

>>677760016
>accidentally says something that is technically true
>"Just kidding guys wow you must be schizophrenic if you believe that"

We are literally made of atoms that are constantly getting the fuck away from us. The us from ten years ago isn't made of the same atoms as today. The energy we're running off us is always changing. We're a chemical factory whether you'd like to believe it or not. Maybe you are in denial of it? Else why else would you say something that's so clearly true and the perspective many people in scientific circles have?

If you want to talk religion, you can believe a creator set everything in motion or aliens or interdimensional beings, but at the end of the day we're still made of atoms. Whether the universe put them together, whether aliens worked on our DNA in a lab, or whether everything was created in 7 days with the laws and everything. According to the laws of nature, that's how we work.

What seems consistent is what we feel to be us, our consciousness. These connections we make in our head. That's something to think about, isn't it?
>>
File: 05e0429b267c095.jpg (274 KB, 789x390) Image search: [Google]
05e0429b267c095.jpg
274 KB, 789x390
>>677752753
>>
>>677753566
Well I can understand where the hate comes from. You're being such a faggot asking an unanswerable question in the hopes to look more philosophical. I used to be like you but nowadays people who say this shit just get on my nerves.
>>
>>677760653
no no no. loo at my other reply. i thought you replied to something else lol. i totally believe that.

i wish faggot moot never took IDs away.
>>
>>677752435
I guess the shortest and most simple explanation is...

The universe is what happens when you have nothing and nobody and nobody does anything to the nothing.
>>
>>677752435
to give us something to reach for anon. earth aint gonna be here for ever.
>>
>>677760255
Do you have any recommendations as to books or anything? I've been interested in philosophers and Buddhist and Tao thought.

I think a lot of people either fear death and create a religion, go full atheist mode, become a nihlist, or accept it as the way it is and realize that worrying won't change it.

Death is not a problem one man can solve, it's something humanity as a whole would have to work at. I don't think death is something we should put on a pedestal and say that everyone deserves to die. I think there's nothing wrong with us preventing death. That comes with the price of solving some of the serious medical problems out there: extending life. Once we can extend life beyond that what was possible before, and due to advances in medicine, we could see us lasting a lot longer.

As for now, that's not the case. Look at your body as this machine. Yours is going to die. Look at it as an early version of a machine millions of years from now. It's an early version of something that will eventually evolve. Look at yourself as a being that is shaped by this time period. Think further back into the future and look at this time period as just... an early period in time. Every period in time is an early period of time after all, but you see what I mean.. if we look at this moment in time as the nowest as it can possibly be, what's with us worrying about times and things we cannot change? Humanity will not always have the same bodies if it lasts long enough and a future human could have all sorts of medical devices and even genetic modifications. I think our bodies right now could definitely be seen as very premature compared to what we could do in the future, once we get past a lot of the concerns.
>>
>>677757350
Bacon?
>>
>>677760624

>mind is as expanded as it can be

Always room for more, especially in medicine. Studying medicine while on shrooms sounds awesome. I've tried reading a book on astronomy on it and my understanding and perspective of it was fucking crazy. It's hard to read though unless you force yourself or have the patience to read super slowly (which isn't bad since your mind is thinking about those things even more)

Have fun man
>>
Adderal here

This thread is sucking my attention away

Anything fascinating on the universe to further suck my attention away? Or anything else I should focus on? or even any tips would be fine.

You're talking to someone who is indepth and thorough as shit with things and who's thoughts can go on forever.. I can get this thing under control but I used to make myself very anxious because I wasn't very aware of myself.
>>
>>677761130
the books i started reading weren't really philosophical(Excuse my spelling i can't really spell shit right now). i read more books about the universe, and how it worked. studied different theories. i got into philosophy after that. Plato and socrateas are my niggahs. Always ask. Why.

anyways bro. Ive gotta get back to studying. i doubt ill honestly get anything done.... but i might as well try right??? i have like 2 fucking tests tomorrow and its 3:06 am here. fucking fuck

>>677761428
i meant like. I'm pretty out there. obviously theres more i can learn and ill never learn it all. but ya i just meant I'm pretty out there already lmao.

oh what i do to help myself overcome boredom while reading is take notes on certain things you find more interest in. then put side notes by it when its mentioned. basically like you're in a class room getting taught.
i have like 50 notebooks FILLED with notes on different books and theories I've read... lmao.
maybe someday ill compile it all and publish it or sell it if i ever become a well known doctor.
>>
>>677752435
If god exists, it means places to reach, objectives, and even homes for another species like us, something more than the pitty world we live in.
If god doesn't exist, it means nothing, it's just a random chain of events being shown to us, it's just there, it's nothing more than pure poetry, nothing becoming chaos and, maybe in the future, chaos becoming order.
Life is trully beautiful don't matter the answer anon, just live it, we are never going to have all the answers, just relax and enjoy the show while you can.
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (76 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
76 KB, 240x240
>>677754945
no god almighty made the heavens and the earth u fucking nerd

amen
>>
>>677758157
>>677757838
>>677757540
>>677757350
>>677757320
>>677757199
>>677756879
And just to expand on this

The concept of Qualia clearly exists... But knowing this sacred knowledge of which Im about to empart... No this will not be a daily reminder, If you missed it this last time I say it then you missed it

The point of life is, of course "what you make it" but really the INTENDED point is just life itself, this sounds like durr no shit, but judt think about it for a second!

No matter whether you believe in God/Allah/YHWH/The Universe/The connectivity that is all of us the point of life is simple

Yes particles are just particles and energy is just energy etc

But right now youre in the state of humanity, a wonderous state of life elevated by the fact that you make a "conscious" effort to achieve what you strive for
Were a state of being for particles and the universe to "experience" itself

You see we are all "Gods" Children, born of our "Mother's" womb Men typically reprisent positive energy and females negative
Well at some point something "corrupted" our mot

I really cant explain it as good as the other night but I really have strong opinions about this and Im kinda doing work and then goin back to this sorry if my thoughts seemed jumbled
>>
>>677752435
In the Bible it says "In my Fathers Kingdom are many mansions". How many mansions do you think are out there?
>>
>>677760754
>asking an unanswerable question in the hopes to look more philosophical. I used to be like you

There's the ticket. You used to be a guy who would do this just to get pussy and you accuse everyone else of doing it for the same reasons.

I don't mean to be a dick but you seriously need to realize that there are people like me who just want to talk about the universe in general. Don't read too much into that question I asked, I'm just trying to spark a discussion which it has.. You should go after people who say this shit but don't even understand what they're talking about, not people who just like to speculate about the universe (probably on drugs). Wrong fucking side bro
>>
>>677760769
I read that other reply and still responded so I must be more confused than I thought. Fuckk
>>
>>677761774
Why did you post a pic of Cesare Borgia with your comment?
>>
>>677761769
>This
Jesus all of you in this thread
I had no Idea b could be so... ? Im lost for words
>>
energie
>>
>>677762132
Oh c'mmon give me a break, this is probably my only opportunity on /b/ (maybe even my whole life since i live on Brazil) where i can play smart and deep.
>>
>>677761766
You created your own philosophy bro. Read facts about the universe and history and you convinced yourself to get out of negative and irrational fears. Fuck yeah strong willpower and self control!

>>677761769
We should stop looking at the universe as a "random chain of events". I sure don't. Everything has a reason, and I just see everything as a long pattern. That's really whate everything is, right? Even on a larger scale. A hammer was once a bunch of rock in the Earth and wood, and that all was once stardust. We're all a long pattern and chain of chemical reactions that aren't random, and that makes it so beautiful.

With or without God it seems the general goal of humanity is to strive FOR humanity. So we could colonize other bodies in space, make it livable and grow our population. We're life, we're bound to do that anyways. Society and people will make it's own reasons for it, but we inevitably move to growth. I wonder if that's what our individual lives are like as well: we all move in this one direction while trying to rationalize it every step of the way.
>>
>>677760754
What? Does the meer pondering of something other than closed-eyed "hurrfuckingdurr my latest vidya and weed bruh fam cuh nigga pussy money job firlfriend feels traps waaaah guvment" scare you? You feel worried when shit gets that deep? You need to cleanse bro
Let go and just love and help out as much as you can, someday youre going to die and if the only thing can measure your life in was material... Its gonna be a sad day for you?
>>
>>677762542
This
Nothing is random
Just because the "sequence" is too long to comprehend doesnt make it random
>>
>>677761946
>>You see we are all "Gods" Children, born of our "Mother's" womb Men typically reprisent positive energy and females negative
>Well at some point something "corrupted" our mot

At least you apologized for it being jumbled. I'm trying to get this though since it doesn't tie well with the rest that you said. It sounds like you said something kinda scientific/philosophical but threw in something deeply personal and subjective in it, so it probably stumped more people than just me.

I think we're this point where the universe comes together and becomes aware of itself. The universe is a system that is able to make us. That's fucking phenomenal.

Consciousness itself is phenomenal. I mean everything that we consider our lives is literally inside our head. We live in a world that we're constantly interpreting. Our very selves are these connections that all condense to a point that we call ourselves.. and we're always operating. No one else can touch our very essence of being. We can physically touch each other's brain (neurology) but our very consciousness is like a completely separate dimension that each individual is experiencing.

Could we consider it a separate dimension? I mean we are literally the perspective of connections in our mind. We deal with connections, electricity.. shit, interconnected systems in general, but we're the only ones who actually have a point of view like this.

That being said, that pretty much explains a lot of religion and personal beliefs. People can't wrap their heads around the very nature of having a point of view.
>>
>>677763164
I picture more of a collective of individuals rather than all individuals independent from eachother completely
And I imagine thatd probably scientifically be the case seeing as theres such things as mass _____
Yknow zeitgeists and shit
Vibes of everybody in the room or love or connectovity in general
>>
>>677763059
Not knowing the beginning of a connection is pretty damn cool I'd say.

Take your average rubber ball and imagine all those atoms were once light years somewhere else. And we have the larger perspective. That rubber was once inside a bunch of trees, and those trees are all spawns of other trees for millions and millions of years.

I like to say that while I like to see myself in this point of view of being just atoms that were once part of an exploding star and whatever else, I also consider myself as the end of a long chain of human beings, who I wouldn't be alive for if it weren't for them. We're all like that. I like to take both point of views, because it's equally fascinating and eye opening to realize that all life around us is just the end of a longer chain of others like it. And then you think about where the energy fueling you came from (food you've been eating and oxygen you're breathing).

Our bodies and how it functions comes from so many sources but our consciousness remains as this one constant, and so does life and space. Isn't that beautiful as fuck?

>>677763629
>mass ____

I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say, you don't need to censor anything on here especially since there are worst things done on this site by actual shitheads (not people talking about zeitgest for the billionth time, which i need to learn more about since i'm not very educated on it)

Do you think we're collective conscious wise or just in general? I think we should see ourselves as one in many ways. One with the universe but also one with each other. I also think we should see ourselves as independent in other times, for example we shouldn't lose ourselves.
>>
Everything that exists is reactionary
>>
>>677764143
Not censoring
It was meant as a fill in the blank
Mass hysteria, Mass Mentality, Mass whathaveyou
Zeitgeist is german for Spirit of the times
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.