[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I live in a small town with a Walmart that has very poor security,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13
File: WALMART.jpg (889 KB, 3014x2304) Image search: [Google]
WALMART.jpg
889 KB, 3014x2304
So I live in a small town with a Walmart that has very poor security, no cameras but still the door alarms. I need to know what they best thing to steal is and then return for a refund. nothing too risky, I don't want to get arrested obviously and nothing too big that I cant' fit in my pants.

TLDR things to steal then return to walmart
>>
need a receipt, dumbass
>>
>>677024008
I can just get a walmart card which I'm fine with, because I can get gas and groceries with it which is all I really care about.
>>
Also even though you don't think there are cameras, each door in and out has a little camera that catches your face both ways.

Former Walmart Asset Protection Associate.

If you wanted to steal take the items to lawn and garden and push them through the gates on the side for someone to pick up. Saw that move multiple times
>>
Buy something you need then the next day go in with the receipt and grab the same item off the shelf and return it
>>
File: koreanfire.jpg (585 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
koreanfire.jpg
585 KB, 1280x960
>>677023891
a close friend used to manage the security departments for several Walmarts and said the trick is to take the item into the bathroom, then conceal it in your pocket or whatever and just walk out. in order for their security to accuse anyone of shoplifting, they have to actually see you conceal the item and head for the door. if line of sight is broken at any moment, you're clear.

oh, and go out through the gardening department, not the main entrance.
>>
Back in high school (10yrs), we used to grab a video game, then go over to the 5 dollar movie bin, peel off a sticker, put it on the game. Self checkout, no problems.
>>
>>677024873
Self check out didn't exist at that time and UPC codes all point to the new fag trying to be cool in the room
>>
>>677023891
You could just get a job and not have to ask about how to steal at Wal Mart to make ends meet.
>>
>>677023891
One ballsy trick is to just hold the item in your hands and walk out without hiding it at all. If you look like you're supposed to be doing it then nobody stops you. It's weird
>>
>>677024873
That would work if the games weren't stored behind glass these days.
>>
>>677024835
what if alarms go off when walking through door?
>>
Printer cartridges.

If you're gonna steal from Walmart be VERY careful. If you do it more than once you WILL get caught eventually unless you're a particularly good thief.
>>
Buy two large mcdonalds cups and once their empty, stuff them with shit from wallmart.

Done it in circle K tons of times
>>
>>677025107
Are you retarded, self check out was around in 2005...
>>
>>677023891
OP you already suck cock, why not charge random strangers to fuck your ass?
>>
>>677025124
I have a job but I am in college and doing theater as well so with rehearsal and classes i get very minimal hours i also have a large car repair payment that most of that money is going too.
>>
File: mako.jpg (44 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
mako.jpg
44 KB, 500x326
>>677025157
a) don't steal shit with alarm tags.
b) when you go into the bathroom, remove any packaging before hiding the item and toss it in the trash before walking out.
>>
>>677025390
"Are you retarded?"
Defining "retarded" as "slow", and assuming 50% of the US population is below the median of processing speed, there is a 50% chance that any one person is retarded
>>
This >>677024832 my friend did this shit all the time with drills, he made over 600$ going to various wal marts & selling the drills in 1 day
>>
>>677023891
Throw shit in the trash cans and then raid the dumpster that evening
>>
>>677025876
they now have the greeters check you when you walk in with something and put a tag on it
>>
>>677025721
I can't believe you actually made me google self check out to try and prove you wrong about the date. What are we doing with our lives...
>>
Another thing get a shopping cart full of electronics (video games, beats, controllers T.V.s<---pro move) & have a friend waiting outside with a g ride
>>
>>677024454
why not just steal the gas and groceries and then you're done?
>>
>>677023891
Go into the automotive section, chug differential fluid, run outside, puke it into a bucket. Sell it as motor oil
>>
>>677026198
gas doesn't pump unless you prepay and boxes of cereal and bananas are hard to conceal.
>>
>>677025135
One time I got so comfortable doing this I tried it with a huge ass lego set. Dropped it and left when they asked me for a receipt
>>
>>677026004
That's why you check employees body language out & if you can tell they don't care enough to tell you something while looking confident then go or check for lazy 1s aka on their phone or not paying attention
>>
>>677023891
Best thing, just go through, fill up your cart with groceries, whatever shit you want, and just walk out like you own the bitch. 9/10 nobody will see you, and if they do catch you, you can just act like you forgot. Who's gonna believe anyone had the balls to do that?
>>
>>677026448
You legally don't have to stop for the receipt checkers. There was a supreme court lawsuit on it
>>
>>677023891
air freshners. little pens with automotive touch up paint. sparkplugs
>>
>>677023891
do this op
http://www.streamboobs.com/xlatinahotx/
>>
>>677023891
try not being so cheap anon...get a fucking job.
>>
shelf paper

Seems innocuous enough, and it's all about the story.

It's sold in a tube, about 20 inches long, and slim enough to easily tuck into a pants leg or a long sleeve.

It's sold in the kitchen section, which doesn't see as much theft as, say, the electronics or HBA area.

The good stuff retails for about 20 bucks a roll, so if you manage to leave with 5 of them, that's 100 bucks.

And the story - simply explain that you're helping your elderly mother (or grandmother, depending how old you are) remodel their kitchen, and they bought waaaay too many of these, and you were hoping you could get some of your mom's money back. As you said, you don't mind the gift card, so if they say that's all they'll give you then just take it and stroll.

I've done something similar with flourescent bulbs when I was in college. But they gave me cash (it wasn't a Walmart)
>>
>>677023891
Walmart is generally fucking awesome at catching thieves, I'm told. How do you know they don't have cameras?
>>
>>677023891
depending how much of a faggot OP is he could shove 17W led bulbs up his ass. Perfect hiding place. Bring it back without receipt and say it failed and you wanted to return it under warranty
>>
>>677025721
Apparently you are retarded, because you don't know about averages and distribution

if you have 99 people with an IQ or 101 and 1 person with an IQ or 1, 100 will be the average IQ... so 99% would be "above average" and 1% would be retarded
>>
>>677026341
Then why not just steal someone's credit card or something small like that for revenue? Your problem is that you have no spine. Either be a criminal and not a bitch, or work hard and earn money the old fashioned way and take pride in what you do. The way you're trying to get revenue is not something you will ever look at yourself and take pride in.
>>
>>677025966

walmarts have compactors that trash goes into... so it would fuck the store but you wouldn't get it. also, "merchandise tampering" is a criminal act if you got caught
>>
>>677027814
Apparently you are retarded because you think median = arithmetic average
>>
This only works if you're not a brokefag, but every time I go to Walmart I use the self checkout, without using any bags, I just put the items back in my cart. I live in a hippie area where not using bags is common and widely approved of, because no waste. Each time I go I'll choose one, and only one, small but relatively expensive item to conveniently forget to scan before I check out. I've never been caught but I feel like I'd have plausible deniability against any accusation that I'd done it on purpose.
>>
>>677028095
Scan it too fast so that it doesn't get picked up by the scanner but the camera shows you "trying" to scan it
>>
>>677026597
it's not the receipt checkers you have to worry about. i've seen episodes of cops where they look at cctv footage of someone stealing shit and then go arrest them

you can just walk past the receipt checkers and ignore them, but they'll report it, they'll pull up footage, and the cops will come arrest you.
>getting out undetected is the issue
>>
>>677028264
This may be even better, I'll have to try that. Thanks. I've always relied on it being totally reasonable that I have enough items in the cart that I just overlooked one. "Oh FUCK, man, my bad!" And obviously I wouldn't do this unless I did actually have the money to pay for it if busted.
>>
>>677023891
Do the alarms go off at random? Seems like every time I buy something from there the alarms go off
>>
As a hardware retailfag im sure nowadays an id is required for returns without receipt. After like 3 or so your id becomes blacklisted. Some stores may differ though.
>>
>>677023891
Former Walmartfag here.

>Go to the bathroom whenever you steal. Walmart doesn't prosecute when they don't see you the whole way out of the store in most cases.
>Go to electronics with a knife or box cutter. Look for flash drives, sd cards, etc. Anything that's locked onto the peg, but not in a security case. Cut it off the peg and pocket it.
>If you want to be fancy, use a thick bag with some sort of tinfoil lining.
>Don't just walk out like a faggot. Buy some shit.
>When you walk out, expect the door alarm to go off. Just keep going, don't speed up or act suspicious. If they stop you, don't run. Let them check your receipt and show them the shit you bought. Leaving through Lawn and Garden helps, they usually just wave you through when the alarm goes off.
>Use luggage. Many people just walk in, fill up a duffel bag, and walk out again with no precautions taken, and they're usually okay. Don't be that stupid obviously, use a discreet backpack and stop in the bathroom, but that can work.
>Hardware and Toys usually have camera blind spots. If you need to stop to stick the merchandise you stole in a bag, look for a blind spot there. Hardware is actually usually a good target to steal.
>If you see young men who seem to be on their phones and in the store all fucking day, they might be asset protection. If you see the same ones who always happen to be in the same department as you, they're onto you. Go to the bathroom, ditch your shit on the floor or in the trash, and leave the store calmly. Seriously the bathroom is like a fucking safe zone.
>>
>>677027959
Why screw over some person? If I wanted to steal from someone I would take up mugging or some shit. I don't feel bad taking from a multi billion dollar corporation that wont feel any repercussions from me stealing $50-$75, because fuck them, right?
>>
>>677027531
That seriously made me laugh.

Whoever told you that was dumb as fuck. They're not awesome at all.

They can catch thieves by suprise because they use undercover employees, but 90% of them get away with it every time. They rarely check the cameras.

>>677028756
Yeah, they do that, but I think it wears off after like a month.
>>
>>677025721
So you are retarded then
>>
>>677029295
Hardwarefag again nah shit dont wear off for us maybe walmart. Stays in our system. Bum deal if youre garbage at keeping hold of receipts though.
>>
>>677025721
Mental Retardation is defined as having an IQ of less than 70.
>>
File: JPEG Image (917510).jpg (389 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
JPEG Image (917510).jpg
389 KB, 2400x1800
>>677023891
There's always the balls to the wall method.
Buy a shitty vehicle off craigslist, cash only.
Wait until night (only works if it isn't 24 hours), ram the vehicle through the doors, drive straight to tools section. Load up with tools, wait 6 months, sell on ebay and craigslist
>>
>>677028885
Borderline moralfag here.
The most I've ever stolen was my wallet from Walmart. I went to the bathroom, threw everything (including the security thing) in the toilet, flushed it, then left. Shit was cash. Literally.
Can confirm that the bathroom is the safespot.
>>
>>677029671
Service desk associate said something about a month for us, don't remember for sure though.

I know there are price brackets. Under like $25 I don't think they take your ID at all.
>>
>>677029981
Maybe in general retail most of our high theft is like combo kits/mosaic tile/wire
So the ticket is usually high on that.
>>
>>677023891
I currently work Loss Prevention in a fairly rough city and we often will force a receipt check ourselves if you try to deny our door greeters from checking. If we are 99.99% sure you stole, but are unable to prove you stole something, we'll straight up deny you service in the future. And yes, Walmart will get physical on you if they know you stole and you try to run or resist. I've thrown multiple thieves off of their bikes and done a handful of actual takedowns/tackles. But we don't always catch everything and if it's very minor like 1 small item, we might just make a recovery rather than an arrest. Also despite having body armor, we usually disengage and call 911 at the sight of a weapon. Most of us are adrenaline junkies, but not enough to risk our lives for Walmart. Return frauds are pretty easy to catch if the Courtesy Desk associates aren't retarded.

Keep in mind, I live and work in a rough city.
>>
File: female_tyrone.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
female_tyrone.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>OP a few days later
>>
>>677029029
well the repercussion is that when you steal from them, they deal with it by paying their employees a more dog-shit wage.

considering you have no marketable skills other than petty theft, you'll likely end up working for walmart in the near future. so really, you are hurting yourself.
>>
File: JPEG Image (676151).jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
JPEG Image (676151).jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>677023891
One more thing.
Look suspicious when not doing anything. Get LP's attention. Then try to leave and get stopped and detained. If they stop and detain you without having anything, you can sue for a shit ton of money. It happens a lot
>>
File: 181131_1336792521291_full.jpg (34 KB, 484x346) Image search: [Google]
181131_1336792521291_full.jpg
34 KB, 484x346
>>677030794
>>
File: Devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
Devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>677028885
Fock me man, this for the most part was my adolescence. Luckily I stole SD memory cards when they were still a bit expensive. Used the knife method, went to the bathroom (before they had the sensors at the entrance), opened up the box, flushed that shit away. Pocketed the goods. I took over $100 dollars of SD cards in one night and sold them for about 60% profit in a day. Good times
>>
>>677030794
great vid
>>
>>677030457
Fuck man, what city is that, the ghetto of Detroit?

I worked in rural New England, any of that shit would get you fired out here. If you so much as frown at the customer without being 1000% sure they're a thief and having some kind of evidence, your ass gets shitcanned. And no one gets fucking body armor.

>Courtesy Desk associates aren't retarded
You don't actually work at Walmart, do you?
>>
>>677031165
>$100 in SD cards
so.. 256mb from kodak?
>>
>>677030794
This. I work at a dollar general and they actually encourage you to not get confrontational. They can fuck the company sideways if someone acuses you of stealing and they are wrong.
>>
>>677031422
Nah, 1 or 2 gb micro SDs. They used to actually go for $20 or $40 along with the PSP memory sticks
>>
>>677031542
People steal from Dollar General? Also, having worked at a fucking Dollar General, any stories?
>>
>>677031279
body armor against knives aint that pricey. about $150 for ballistic actually.
>>
>>677031279
I work on the rough side of Vancouver, Canada. Yes, Canada has ghettos. Legit druggies and crime everywhere you look. My gear consists of a Kevlar vest, Kevlar Gloves and a 600 lumen strobe flashlight. The Courtesy Desk associates at my store are relatively less retarded than usual, since we are in a high crime area. Police response is also very quick. But the crime never stops.
>>
>>677031872
Plenty. The store I work at had over 100 worth of shrink last year. As you probably know, the company thinks most of that shit comes from employees which is completely fucking wrong. The store I work at has a bad theft problem, I think it's related to the town it's in having a bad meth problem. A few months ago, we had a guy ask to use our phone, we let him so he calls his ex. Well turns out, his ex called the cops on him and told them where he was, the guy had a warrant on him. The cops showed up but before they come in he books it for the bathroom. While they are checking the ID of someone else (they both had face tattoos so they thought they had the right guy) the guy they were looking for falls out of the fucking ceiling right next to one of the other associates. He climbed up from inside the bathroom. Anyways he bolts out and runs smack into another cop.
>>
>>677032701
Samefag here, that's supposed to be 100k worth of shrink.
>>
>>677032168
>Quick facts
>Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities.

are we surprised they have crime? sounds like this is canadian detroit.
>>
Steal a fish
>>
>>677032701
heh, that's funny, my girlfriend's watching youtubers from vancouver right now, kate and northernlion

When I worked at walmart, the damn canadian shoppers were always assholes. The women were the most bitchy shoppers, always asking really irrelevant questions or complaining about small dings in the cardboard or bitching about not wanting anything that had been returned. The men usually just trailed behind them apologizing and hauling a metric shitton of beer
>>
>>677025157
keep walking. i had a friend who worked in protection at a walmart and they are literally legally not allowed to touch you. (walmarts rules) if you just ignore them you can keep walking. expect to have you pic somewhere though.
>>
>>677034313
shit, meant to reply to >>677032168
>>
>>677023891

Ink cartridges. They can't put the metal strip inside because it can damage the internal board. They are like 35-50 bucks a pop. Steal one of those puppies and your golden.
>>
>>677032119
>implying walmart would pay for you to have body armor
>implying the employees can afford it
>>
>>677032701
Damn, I wouldn't have thought people would steal that much from Dollar General. More stories?
>>
>>677034459
ink seems like a good idea, get both black and color and claim they are the wrong ones for printer, make $60-$75 easy
>>
Is that on Spar Rd? Looks identical to my local Walmart
>>
>>677034640
providing body armor can be cheaper than medical bills
>>
>>677034721
op here
just pulled it off of google images
>>
>>677024832
Can u do the same thing with hot dogs?
>>
>>677034993
Crazy. Yeah I'm like 97% sure that's my local Walmart.
>>
>>677034640
>>677034316

Like I said in my earlier post, this isn't exactly true. Some Walmarts in cleaner neighborhoods do prefer to just stay hands-off, but legally security can use force if needed. There's a concept called reasonable force, and running or fighting can be countered with physical action. Walking away will work if they don't have concrete evidence on you, but if they are telling you that they do, trust them. Just comply, apologize, and act sorry about it. If it's your first time offense, and you were a nice guy about it, you will likely walk away with only a banning from Walmart. I personally have taken someone to the ground for refusing to take their hands out of their pocket and then attempting to punch me.
>>
>>677034658
I live in a small town and our store pulls in just over $2 million a year. So 100k is a big loss. Most of the crazy shit that happens involves people who are high or drunk when they come in. I've had an old man throw soup cans across the store for no reason. Another time one kid was so fucking high he bought a Gatorade that some other customer left on the shelf that didn't even come from our fucking store. Like it was only half full and had a different colored cap on it, I can't believe it rang up in the computer. And he paid for it and stumbled the fuck out.
>>
>>677035407
Y tho
>>
>>677034459
Ink cartridge boxes have security sensors in them and, if every WalMart follows the same rules mine does, out-of-box cartridges cannot be returned.
>>
>>677036331
Go to a empty register and theres a plastic part after the scanner it deactivates security things like that
>>
>>677036683
Never worked at walmart but there's no way that wouldn't be on camera and everyone can see you there
>>
>>677036683
You'd be able to get away with that if it's so busy that the employee attending self checkout can't keep up with everything going on.
>>
>>677023891
Home Depot has much worse security
>Source: I know a home depot employee

The most profitable scam I heard of is people taking tool sets like sawz-alls and ryobi drills to the garden center when it was cold out, and throwing them over the corall into a snow bank to pick up later

>tfw the cops in my city once busted into a negro house for something completely unrelated and found the garage packed FULL of stolen home depot merchandise. About $20,000 worth
>>
>>677037218
>for something completely unrelated

Kek
>>
>>677037353
That's how niggers get caught, usually. Its all fun and games while they run one nigger scam, then their nigger kid decides to bring a switchblade to school, the cops show up to their house with a warrant and suddenly they come across a plain-sight exception clause because the garage happens to contain a stack of brand new in box reciprocating saws next to a huge pile of other stuff. Things that make you go hmmmmmm...
>>
>>677034658
Also we sell makeup and HBA type shit. Doesn't matter where you are, women LOVE to steal that shit.
>>
>>677023891
You should carry a sheet of foil in your pockets, wrap the product in the foil and you wont set off the scanners.

Google faraday cage if you dont believe me.

Or better yet, wrap your cellphone in foil and try texting or calling it. It wont be able to get a signal. Same kind of principal.
>>
Bump for more stories
>>
>>677023891
Don't return anything to Walmart. Take blu Rays into bathroom and run a sting magnet on them to disable door alarm. Sell to gamestop or pawn shop. You can do it forever. Just don't return it that's stupid.
>>
>>677024832
But then I just have a drill
>>
>>677038218
If that works, good idea.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 144x144
>>677038218
Wrap bin-foil around benis and skull fug security guard. Security will be down and it feels good man.
>>
>>677038579
No you idiot. Buy the drill (or anything), take it home. Next day take the receipt and take the same item you bought off the shelf and "return" it.
>>
Walmart AP here.
If an employee tries to stop you before you're even out the door, pull race card even if you're white.
The faggot door greeters and the monkey in a uniform can't physically touch you. Literally just ignore them and walk out and leave as fast as you go. However, there are always cameras you don't know about. Just don't plan on going back to that Walmart.
>>
>>677038886
This is probably the most clever way to pull off return fraud.
>>
>>677038886
Yeah I get my money back but I'm left with a drill.
>>
>>677026004
But you're not walking on with something, right? Just the receipt.
>>
>>677039244
Most retail places know to look out for it. It's difficult to catch unless you know a certain person does returns a lot. Smart thing to do is do the return and don't come back to that store for awhile. If you're in a city with lots of places to shop from, it's a potential gold mine.
>>
>>677039329
Sell it?
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 290x174
>>677039119
Make ebin anal sex with security guards. Fug them in the anus. Their souls will leave their bodies. You can make sex with the souls or absorb their souls to get +1 thief skills.
>feels bretty gud
:DDDDD
>>
>>677023891
Bump
>>
>>677040002
Fuck off you autistic little shit
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: download (8).jpg (9 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9 KB, 222x227
>>677040343
Go fug yourself benis loving faggut
>>
>>677040002
Kek
>>
>>677040881
Eat shit faggot
>>
>>677023891
We will always catch you. Even if you work there. You get away with three times and on your fourth the police will be waiting as you leave. You picture will be sent to all the Walmarts, Targets, Best Buys and other big chains - and to the police.

It will be a felony. You will have your life ruined.

Remember my words.
>>
>>677038218
It works.
>>
>>677024454
Dude. They ask for your driver's license and if you do more than 3 no receipt returns in 90 days they flag you in their system. I used to do that shit but some of my friends did it toon often and got arrested for it.
>>
>>677041404
> >>677041548
Ahaha. See??

Don't throw your anonymity from the system on this man.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 132x92) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 132x92
>>677041183
>>
>>677041404
See
>>677040002
>>
Or you can not be a nigger, nigger.
>>
>>677039588
Why don't more people do this and why haven't I thought of this? Seems almost foolproof
>>
>>677043445
Because most people aren't niggers.
>>
Food will NOT set off the alarms. I've taken things back at walmart before without a receipt.
>>
>>677041404
Except you don't. I've stolen iPads from stocking carts, I've stolen oil, I've stolen food, I've stolen literally everything but computers. Even a 3DS last black Friday.

You're a faggot.
Stop trying to be supercop, lard ass.
>>
File: eat shit.gif (154 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.gif
154 KB, 260x146
>>677044695
>>
>>677044695
Stories or tips?
>>
>>677043445
As long as an employee doesn't recognize you, it's about as close to foolproof as it gets anon.
>>
>>677045085
Well there was one time we went into Walmart to steal some prepaid phones - think the big thing was the S3 at the time and when my friend was cutting the fucking box open he sliced his hand open with a utility knife.

The cashier was like "Oh my god what happened" and we were like "He cut himself on accident in the parking lot, we're just trying to find Band-Aids."

As far as tips, if you wear a coat and hold what you want to steal in your hand, then pull the coat off casually you can wrap the item in the coat and act like you just took the coat off because you were hot. Tuck it under your arm... Looks normal.

I had a pair of JNCO jeans with a pocket down to my foot once. I used to fill that motherfucker up. Stole 40s and video games and all sorts of shit.

RIP thief pants. Gone but never forgotten.
>>
>>677045783
Worth noting to only wear a coat when weather actually calls for it. So many people where I work wear a coat in fucking July and that's an instant red flag.
>>
>>677045783
Be careful with those damn security strips. They hide them in some pretty sneaky ass places.
If you steal a hat or shoes burn the pointed part of the security tag until a spring pops out then spin it until it flies off to keep the ink from getting on your new shit.
If the alarm does go off walk along casually toward the door.
I've set the alarm off twice. I just said fuck it and kept walking. Lmao.
>>
>>677046072
Truuuuu
>>
>>677045783
40s?

confirmed for a nigger.

brb, gonna get a 40
>>
>>677046414
Lmfao, maaannnn I was under 21 and that's the most alcohol you can get in 1 bottle. If you steal 2 bottles they clang together.
>>
>>677023891
nigger detected
>>
>>677046519
you could have stolen some whiskey. that was the only time I've ever stolen something from walmart. my friends and I were also underage and we just put it inside one of my female friends huge hand bags. She was fat, thus the huge hand bag did'nt look out of place.
>>
>>677039329
Return it again
>>
>>677047643
I've stolen liquor before from the ABC store but that shit was sketchy as fuck. In Virginia we have small government run stores that sell Spirits and whatnot. We can only buy beer and wine at the regular store.
>>
>>677047895
Plus after 12am they stop selling alcohol in this shit hole. Burns my ass.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.