[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See what you can come up with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
See what you can come up with?
>>
>>676530423
Your mom
>>
Suicide by gun?
>>
Either way I'll fuck the body
>>
murder
>>
Seems like suicide by gun

Bitch was gonna die from smoking so much anyway
>>
>>676530726
explain why?
>>
File: 1458729292188.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1458729292188.png
134 KB, 317x392
Murder because the blood is on the right wall while the gun is in her right hand as well. This is impossible.
>>
Murder. She is left-handed (see cigarette) but the gun is (placed) in her right hand.
>>
>>676530423
To all of the anons that will say the pen is set for a left handed person, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_jPKdqhng
>>
>>676530423
position of body / legs do not show suide but placed
blood is too low to be standing
chair is under desk indicating not sitting while shot fired / blood splatter does not add up
cigarette in hand unusual
thong missing

pretty much what i got
>>
>>676530806
the gun splatter would be on the wall if she shot self with left hand. the gun is in the right hand. murderer missed the detail
>>
>>676530423
depends how she was sitting abd which way she shot herself otherwise guns in wong hand
>>
>>676530814
its the bloodstain on the wall, pretty impossible with the gun in the right hand. fuck the pen placement. its the blood stain.
>>
>>676530423
murder

she has red hair
>>
File: ZOOM.gif (110 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ZOOM.gif
110 KB, 256x192
It was clearly murder! She would have held the gun in her other hand if it was a suicide. The blood on the wall makes this obvious.
>>
>>676530860
forgot to add.

I rule this suspicious
>>
>>676530864

>splatter

It's called spatter, dumbass.
>>
>>676530814
I'm right-handed but i smoke with my left because that's the side a car window is on. Not evidence of murder.
>>
>>676530423
No shells near the body so shots came from elsewhere. Murder.
>>
>>676530860
It's a murder, exactly what I thought
> /thread
>>
>>676530423
hand print n window sugests they murder as someone would have came in and out thought window
>>
>>676530814
good catch, i didnt see that, but i smoke cigs with my left hand and im a righty so thats not conclusive enough
>>676530812
by position of the body, it looks like she was facing opposite the blood wall at time of shooting, so it could be very possible
>>
>>676530814
Bitch, I am a chimney, right handed, and I smoke with my left hand.

>>676530812
He could have finished writing the suicide note, turn back 180° to see what he was leaving behind, shot himself, splattering blood on the wall to his now left, and when the lifeless body fell, it twisted and landed in that position.
>>
>>676530814
This is hardly an issue. If you want a last smoke while killing yourself you would use your weak hand for holding the cigarette and the strong hand for pulling the trigger.
>>
>>676530812
your joking right?
>>
>>676530864
faggot is right
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 489x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 489x612
Clearly it was suicide by gun. Simply look at the electrical sockets.
>eruofag killed him self
>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA
>USA
>>
>>676530864
maybe she sat facing room not the window
>>
>>676530864
plus, the cigarette in the left hand and the ashtray on the left end of the desk means that she was still smoking and actively using the ashtray, for that sh has to face the window. now with gun in left hand and suicide, there wouldnt have been in stain on wall going by the way she was sitting
>>
>>676530423

How about a sharper image that isn't from AOL 1.0
>>
>>676530867
To look at the cigeretts and the pen. She is left handed. Murder
>>
>>676530423

She has her hands full with the gun and cig. but it looks like there are smears of blood on the stain on the wall, looks like the blood was cleaned of her hand and someone put the gun there.
>>
I am not sure but i think it is a drawing.
>>
>>676531141
read >>676531143
>>
>>676530423
nothing suspicious.
writes suicide note while smoking, puts down glasses.. turns around 360 and shoots herself no scope, falling unplugs lamp from socket.
>>
>>676531012
What fucking hand print?
>>
>>676531143
Just because theash tray is there doesn't mean she used it. Would you fucking care where the ash falls if you're about to kill yourself?
>>
>>676530988
>shells
>handgun

Looks like suicide, she was facing away from the blood wall based on position of body, so its definitely possible for her to shoot with the gun in that hand and for the blood to go there.
also, if it was murder, she probably would have been ambushed while she was distracted. look at the table, and her glasses are off, by the paperwork. she likely wasnt occupied at time of death. cigarette in hand, not uncommon for people to smoke while suiciding
pic has me wanting to say murder, but no conclusive evidence, so defaulting on suicide
>>
People who shoot themselves usually don't hold on to the gun. Also, who to fuck puts a shelf at shin height and what retard fitted the windows? Crooked as hell.
>>
File: 1445388365064.png (129 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445388365064.png
129 KB, 250x250
Neither. its an illustration. fucking nerds.
>>
>>676531514
and a nigga didnt even bother plugging the lamp in smh
>>
On the first look it seems like it was suicide, he sat facing the room, putting the gun in his mouth and so the blood spatter on the wall is in the right position, he then fell from the chair knocking it over.

Looking at the position of his chest and his legs though it rather looks like he has been twisted in the middle with a lot of raw power or even cut throuch just above the waist (a lightsaber would be a reason why there is no blood)
>>
Murder, there is an ashtray on the table, with her facing the table, the gun would have to be in her left hand to leave a blood spatter like that.
>>
i'm guessing when a person shoots themselves they let go of the gun, and obviously would let go of the cigarette. both these things being neatly where they're supposed to be after the person's death means someone placed them there
>>
Murder. Regardless of the hand that is holding the gun, the blood splatter would be everywhere if it was a suicide. Also, there's stuff around that would make it illogical for it to be a suicide, such as the glasses left off the body and a still burning cigarette in the other hand. Even if for some reason these things were meant to be here, it would then conclude the suicide was made with a gunshot with only one hand holding the weapon. The shot would therefore differentiate from the blood splatter and the gun would no longer be in the hand due to recoil.
>>
>>676530423
Murder. If suicide she would have finished the cigarette. That being said. She is right handed. Look at the tilt of the paper on the desk. Could have been facing the room, and reaching across to use the ashtray, uncomfortable, and impractical to reach straight back.
>>
>>676531406
Plus the box of cigarettes are on the table, why turn completely around to shoot yourself.
>>
>>676530423
This is murder look at the window, people who do suicide dont hold the gun in hand
>>
murder.
>if she shot herself she would have dropped the gun, the cigarette or both. the murderer shot her, placed the gun and cigarette in her hand. >he also untucked her t-shirt to wipe the gun of his finger prints.
>he also placed moved the stool out of the way to do this and it ended up under the counter.
>you can't see it but her eyes are open. if she shot herself she would have instinctively closed her eyes when she shot herself but they are open meaning he caught her by surprise
>also the suicide note says that she was depressed but what you don't know is that she was depressed because the guy who shot her was married and wasn't going to leave his wife
>also on the counter is a shopping list for tomorrow. who makes a shopping list for the next day and then kills themselves?
>there is only one shoe there. when she found out the guy wasn't going to leave his wife, she threw a shoe at him. that's when he shot her.
>>
File: CatsOnTheInternet.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CatsOnTheInternet.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>676531411
>>676531297
These. Glasses are a dead giveaway. Looks like she was writing before shit went down. If she had been attacked she would not have taken off her glasses. I vote suicide
>>
>>676530423
Murder there is only 1 flip flop a it isn't in the correct potion for someone who was sitting which based on the stool/ blood spray the vote was. Also the gun is in the hand still and all muscles relax upon death so the gun most likely would of ended up near the stool if it was a suicide also many leave suicide notes and are on some substance before the act. Also can't tell which way the had is facing because of it being too blurry but the entrance wound is always smaller then the exit wound which doesn't seem to be the case from the hand the gun is in and the side cloesest to the hand with the weapon.
>>
This shit again, this has been posted several times.
>>
>>676530423
murder , gun in right hand cigerette in lefy , sitiing on the chair facing the window , shot from the left (gun was in the right hand) you guys are gonna say , maybe she was facing away , then suicide is plausable , then i would say highly unlikely , person just wrote suicide note , has a smoke before hero , person would read letter again to encourage act, once they have the courage , highly unlikley they would stand up , turn around , then do it. AND before done smoking (highly stressful , would of wanted to finish it. then if u want to go into real detail . the way the pen is placed would indicate a left handed person , with the glasses taken off with the right hand , close to the glasses SEEMS to be a bullet casing , wich if true means a shot was fired from the right , not the left ( possible self defense ) ... should i go on?
>>
>>676530423
How did the sandal come off from shooting in the head. And where is the other one? But could be it just happened to be there.
>>
idiots saying gun was placed in the hand afterwards...
one fucking moron even suggests that the cigarette was placed between fingers as well.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10208326
>the gun remained in the deceased's hand in 24% of the cases
>>
>>676532161
Or she may have been attacked while her glasses were off.
>>
>>676532234
No, please don't. You've butchered the English language enough.
>>
>>676530423
It's a painting...
>>
Self inflicted gun shot wound to the head causing that splatter on the wall would NOT result in a bullet casing in that location. It should have been projected in the opposite direction if it were held in the right hand. Should have gone away from the window/shelf. GG m8 you got a murder.
>>
>>676532338
...sorry, correction.
>In the case of handguns, the gun was found in the hand in 25.7% of individuals.
>The gun had a greater chance of remaining in the deceased's hand if the person was lying or sitting...
>>
>>676532234
What if she turned around which is why her body is facing away from the window?
>>
>>676532386
and how many languages do u know know fluently beside fucking english???? yeah , some of us are multilingual you dumb fuck
>>
>>676532338
>>the gun remained in the deceased's hand in 24% of the cases

Primarily if the deceased was sitting or laying down. Chances are if you shoot yourself and fall off a stool or shoot yourself while standing, you're going to lose grip of the gun when you fall.
>>
>>676530423
Looks like she was facing away from the desk, gun in right hand blood splatter on left wall adds up to suicide. But. The pen in her left hand indicates she would write the suicide note left handed could be an ambidextrous suicider I suppose. But here's the dead giveaway but it's likely just the artists mistake. In most firearm suicides the victims usually don't continue to grip the gun post mortem because well reasons. This is a mistake murderers often make.
>>
Any more of these?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 639x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 639x494
>>676532403
>>
>>676532500
like i said , while smoking she would be reading her letter , highly unlikely that she would 1. not finish the smoke 2. once got the courage , stand up and move , chances are in that time you would doubt yourself .
>>
>>676532338
about 1/4th chance it would stay in their hand after suicide, therefore it's more likely that it was a murder. point me some fucking studies saying the cigarette would stay between the fingers faggot
>>
women that an hero do not shoot themselves in the head. they are so worried about thier beauty that they don't wreck thier face. they usually OD on pills or slit the wrists.

MURDER
>>
Murder, she's a woman, women don't know how to use guns.
>>
>>676532581
I meant pen on the paper and cig in the hand. Also where's the other slipper? Trophy from a kill?
>>

▲▲
>>
If you were going to kill yourself wouldn't you finish your cigarette first?
>>
>>676530814
I'm left-handed but I shoot right-handed. Not enough evidence.
>>
>>676530423
Murder
> she was smoking with her left hand and the ashtray is on the left: if she suicided while sitting up smoking, blood would be on the right
/thread
>>
She left a note. If it was suicide she would stub out the cigarette before killing herself so the note won't burn.
It was murder.
>>
>>676530423
murder, the footfag killed her and took one of her sandals to masturbate at home
>>
the place the casing would exit the gun (not sure on my terminology here) is clearly on the right side of the gun so if she had held it in her mouth in her right hand the casing should have gone away from the window yet it is on the bench..
>>
You don't take of your glasses when a murderer comes in.
Chain smoking while writing the suicide note, as soon as you are done put a bullet in your head. This is a determined person, no hang ups like "just gonna finish my cigarette".
As for the standing height blood spatter, I'd stand up like "That's it time to go", shooting yourself sitting down is just sloppy and might get blood on your note.
>>
>>676532959
Yes, if you were to commit suicide you would want to make sure to finish all the important things before doing so.
>>
>>676530423
>flip flop too far from foot
>blood splatter on wrong side
>boner at corpse
>>
>>676533129
Circumstatial. She could have turned around before she shot.
>>
>>676530423
Gun is in the right hand, so she would have held it to the right side of her head. She started out facing the camera and sitting on the stool, pulled the trigger:

>Blood splat is where one would expect
>Gun is in the hand expected
>Stool fell in the direction expected

Only question is how she didn't drop the gun or the cigarette
>>
>>676532959
Not necessarily, you think allot while smoking and can easily doubt the decision. Many smoking suiciders take one big drag then end it
>>
>>676530423
murder

victim is facing the windows with the gun in the right hand, the bullet (and the flesh) would go on the left of the picture.
>>
Murder. A woman would be incapable of doing the jo herself.
>>
Murder, the exit wound is on the same side that she's holding the gun.
>>
it's not the fucking casing, otherwise it would be more clear to us, like coloured yellow or something.
most likely it's supposed to be the cap for that pen.
better quality picture here.
>>
>>676533305
This
>>
The lamp is unplugged, maybe she was never writing and everything was placed there. The knocked over stool and the cracked vase suggest a struggle. Bottles in the bin, maybe she got drunk? No lighter either.
>>
File: allahu akbar.jpg (41 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.jpg
41 KB, 417x515
>>676533545
if you're gonna an hero, at least finish your cigarette before, it's common sense
>>
Murder, you cant know if she was left or right handed, you also cant know for sure how she was standing. Her arm is in weird positon, palm should face the ceiling, and she wouldnt have the gun in her hand.
>>
>>676533653
kek
>>
Murder

Either (or both) the cigarette or gun would have fallen from her hand upon death, unless she was already on the ground but then the bloodstain on the wall makes no sense
>>
Haha obvious trick question

The answer is that its neither cuz its a fucking drawing thats what it is HAH
>>
>>676530864
Gun didn't eject any casing I can see so no gun scuicide
>>
>>676530971
Objection.
She would only need to hold the gun in her left hand if she was facing the window at the moment of death, which contradicts body position in which she was found.
Come on, Wright, don't lose your wits.
>>
>>676533820
And if suicide its almost impossible to shoot yourself in the side of your head, when suicide the stain would be on the ceiling.
>>
>>676530423
Suicide

> she was writing an essay for the next day
> she didn't know wtf to write about
> she smoked her last cig, wrote a suicide note and chose death
> she couldn't bear with the sight oh herself reflecting in the window while doing an hero so she turned around
> shot fired
>>
>>676534099
>its almost impossible to shoot yourself in the side of your head
Why not?
>>
Murder, the stool is in the wrong spot, if you stood it back up, it would too far to the left to write the note.
>>
>>676534186
Yeah I shoot myself in the side of the head ALL THE TIEM
>>
most commonly men shoot in the head while women shoot in the heart.
the artist is stupid and tried to make the point about cigarette being in the left hand and gun being in the right hand.
nothing too suspicious, would need to examine the scene better.
inconclusive evidence, especially without anything solid pointing to anyone else.
no detective would pursue this further, therefore I call suicide unless any actual evidence surfaces.
>>
>>676530423
It's neither. There's no bullet hole. The light was off, she didn't have her glasses so she couldn't see, and tripped on the stool and hit her head. The cigarette is unlit, the "gun" is actually a lighter.
>>
>>676530843
on your kindergarten report card, you failed the part about pencil holding. your teacher wrote a note next to it that read "grips pencil with fist, please work with him."

but your crack addict mom and your dad who drunk to cope with what a faggot you are didn't care enough to even read your report card or interact with you so the tv raised you until the internet took over. Now you still hold your pencil like a 5 year old and probably have a minimum wage job (if you have a job at all) with no friends... at least not friends that anyone else wants. You're massively depressed but you don't believe in that kind of thing (kudos) so instead of therapy and meds you just go on /b/ and tell other people what faggots they are.
>>
>>676530423
died from cancer due to smoking
>>
>>676534186
You have to hold the gun with all its weight in an akward position, it can be done but without that akwardness by slightly holding the barrel upwards (try with your own wrists holding a full bottle) then the stain should be un the ceiling, most people commit suicide in the heat of the moment and will not struggle with akward gun positions.
>>
File: 1446059639448.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446059639448.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>676530423
This fucking jpeg compression is murder on my eyes

/thread
>>
>>676530423
murder, who'd take their shoes off to kill themself?
>>
>>676531834
First intelligent person in the thread. I came here to post exactly this.
This is the simplest and only proper answer, anything else is just overthinking.
>>
File: fuck frisbee.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fuck frisbee.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>676530423
Is everyone in this thread retarded? It was suicide. The gun is in her hand! Not someone elses!
>>
>>676530671
this
>>
>>676534810
yeah lol
>>
>>676530814

The paper is angled for a right handed writer.

See >>676530843
>>
>>676534506
I... that actually makes sense. I thought the other guy said ceiling though, meaning shooting yourself in mouth. But I am no expert on forensics, maybe the blood could reach ceiling if the deceased shot herself like in your example, or maybe the splatter would just be higher.
>>
She was probably trying to defend herself with the gun she is holding when she was killed, I don't know why everyone thinks it wad the murder weapon.

The height of the blood splatter implies she was shot by a standing person while she was sitting. If it was suicide it would have been higher up and st a steeper angle. You don't put the gun in your mouth perfectly level, you point it up on an angle.

Or maybe the author just drew it shitty.
>>
>>676534810
cant tell if trolling
>if you shoot yourself your body doesnt hold onto the gun
>>
Looks like a suicide- I spent two years collecting evidence and cleaning homicide and suicide scenes. I'm too lazy to write it out, but it looks like a pretty simple suicide
>>
>>676530423
murder.

with a three foot drop from the stools she fell off to the right, she'd have dropped the cig and the gun. Also there's only one shoe, which means the other one came off in the struggle or during the drag, and then the amateur that killed her tried to cover up by placing a gun/ cig in her hand. The note was hastily scribbled down and probably says the generic "I couldn't take it anymore" bullshit. It's also far too short for a woman that age with that body/ style choice. She'd want more attention than that and her note would be a loooong rant. Lamp is unplugged as well, probably kicked it out during the fight. Pull prints off the cig.
>>
>>676535064
Was me too added some of my brainstorm to the explanation
>>
>>676534810
my dick is in ur mum's hand mate
>>
>>676530423
Looks like a nigger ho-bitch..who cares.
>>
>>676530812
You assume he was sitting in the fallen chair.
He could've been kneeling away from the chair, shot through his head right to left, and fallen over to the left.
>>
File: a1YE8GXa1_840w_v1.jpg (110 KB, 840x726) Image search: [Google]
a1YE8GXa1_840w_v1.jpg
110 KB, 840x726
why would anyone plant the cigarette?

yet even better picture.
>>
>>676534793
Nope, that's retarded. You're assuming a person would always let go. However unlikely you assume it to be, it could easily still be part of a situation of suicide.
>>
check for tear-tracks on face. if found distinct, then suicide
if found smeared, then murder after hostage situation
if absent, caught off guard and murdered
>>
>>676535149
Just gonna say the other shoe *could* be out of shot
>>
>>676533607
this
>>
>>676530423
Murder. Gun's in her right hand, she was on the stool so we can assume she was facing her table and ashtray. If the gun was in the right hand and she fired, bloodstain would be on her left, but it's on her right.
>>
Are there any blacks in the neighborhood? Start there.
>>
>>676530423
The only valid excuse i can think of to PROOF that this was a murder, would be to assume that the thing next to the glasses is the shell casing.
If she shot herself facing the room (which she must have for the bloodspatter to be on the wall where it is now), then the casing would eith fall onto the ground to the left of the stool (from the pictures point of view) or to the right of the ashtray and other shit on the bench.
It would be highly unlikely to land where it is laying now, on the opposite side of the body when firing.
>>
>>676535331
Because the killer knew her and knew detectives would find out about her smoking habits. If you smoke and are going to commit suicide you're going to smoke one last cig, it's non-negotiable.
>>
I find it weird how she smokes and writes with the same hand though.
I generally smoke with my right but have no problem doing it with my left if I need my other hand for something else.

She could probably have put the pen down weirdly after writing, but seems like the artist wants to make it clear she writes with the left?

Could be write first, smoke after?
This could possibly make it a murder; take of glasses and put down pen to take a cigarette.

The sandals could be either and feels kind of irrelevant. While studying or writing a suicide note or whatever I can easily see anyone kicking them of for comfort, or just taking them of as you enter, leaving them in different places.
Seems a little weird how a person who is tidy enough to put glasses + pen that way would leave their shoes everywhere though, but the rush you get when you decide on something big (like suicide) kinda makes you do stuff you don't normally (i.e. kick of sandals sloppily leaving them everywhere) while a lot of stuff really is routine. I put my glasses down automaticly . really neatly when done with them, without even realizing it.
>>
Murder, The lamp is unplugged, there was no light to write a suicide note
furthermore, when i take off my glasses and rest them on a surface, i have the lenses face me and the earpiece away from me, those glasses appear to me to be planted.
>>
>>676535331
Here's why it's suicide. The angle of the body is exactly the same as the angle of the splatter, the only way for a murderer to make that shot would be if he could walk through the wall that is to the left of the window.

Did he run in and angle himself perfectly near the desk and fire from two inches away?
>>
>>676530423
It would help if the picture wasn't a pixelated piece of shit.
>>
>>676535647
>assume she was facing her table and ashtray
no you cant. She could've written the note, picked up the gun and turned 360 degrees before shooting herself.
>>
>>676530423
murder, women can't do shit by themselves aside from cook and bitch
>>
>>676535647
Her body wouldn't lie like that if she was facing the desk
>>
There is not enough conclusive evidence to prove one way or the other. We need more evidence. Did the victim have any enemies? Documented thoughts of harming himself? Drug use? Debt, depression ect. Anything that might make this person a danger to himself or a target. The blood splatter is too unrealistic to be real, but that might suggest a set up, which also implies murder, but thats giving the artist too much credit. Check the sandal for a print and look for that sandal outside, if it leads to tire tracks keep those tracks and match them to any suspects vehicle. Dust entire area for prints or hair, most likely if it was murder theres a chance to suspect has had at least one run in with the law.
>>
>>676530423
Murder. Glasses are on the table, would you really take them off?
>>
>>676535717
and the cigarette in her hand. A gun she might hold when falling, but holding a cigarette like that is highly unlikely, even when considering rigor mortis.
>>
This is hella fun.

Obviously there is no right or wrong but just good observations to make. I would lean towards murder, splatter on the wall doesn't line up with shooting herself while sitting (too low if she shot herself in the head sitting upright on the stool). Missing flip-flop and unplugged lamp may be traces of a fight. Cigarette still in her hand is weird (planting it might be stupid-holding on to it in a fight is stupid as well).

Is therr more shit like this? I had to answer questions like this in quite a few job-interviews. Never with detectiv-murder context tough which is way more fun.
>>
>>676530423
This was here a week ago. Get out.
>>
>>676535809
You don't know how far that wall is or where the door is since it's out of shot faggot. What are you, omnipotent or something?

>assuming assumptions
>>
>>676536029

Yup more of these old fashioned /b/ threads please anons
>>
I'm thinking it's a suicide. She shot her head with her right hand while she was sitting with her back AGAINST the table, hence the blood splatter on the right wall.

Though I do have doubts that it may be a murder. The blood splatter doesn't look like it came from a gunshot, not to mention the lack of bullet hole. Looks more like someone bashed her head on the wall. Or maybe this is just an error on the artist's part.
>>
spatter direction at the top left section is weirdly pointing towards the wall..
>>
>>676536009
Why would a fucking murderer put a lit cigarette in a dead persons hand?
>>
>>676536029
Il post another in a different thread.
>>
>>676535482
>Implying everyone cries before suicide
>>
>>676530423
The gun is in her hand and this is a trick question so it's a murder.
>>
>>676536240
Robots would have a smirk on the face
>>
>>676535809
He could have barged in, shot, and as she spun around landed that way. Also sometimes people squirm before they die. The blood splatter just suggests the victim was sitting upright in the stool, not which direction she was facing. Also from this perspective we dont know where the suspect entered from. Still need more evidence.
>>
>>676530671
welcome to 4chan kids
>>
Murder, the height of the blood spatter on the wall means she was on her knees when she got shot. Why do this if she was commiting suicide?
>>
>>676536189
See
>>676535725
>>
>>676536272
Or they expect you to think you're being clever by thinking it's a murder.
>>
>>676536240
it's a bitch we're talkin about, not an anon faggot
>>
File: fuck yeah.jpg (43 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
43 KB, 300x400
>>676530423
lmao is this supposed to be hard? Blood on the right, gun in the right hand
>>
Absence of excessive blood dripping on the wall, and limited pooling visible around the body, there is only one conclusion...

you just murdered this person and you took this picture as a souvenir.
>>
>>676536189
to make it look like a suicide because she may have been a known smoker.
>>
>>676536220
Nice, link it here.
>>
>>676530423
Depends which side of the head has the bullet hole. If the entry wound is on the left side they were facing the window, and thus the gun was staged. If it's on the other side they were facing the room when they shot themself.
>>
>>676536393
That is the most retarded thing I've ever read.
>>
Murder. You can tell by the cross in the window
>>
File: 0.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>676530423
suicide, less paperwork.
>>
>>676530423

Murder.

If you sit her down in the chair, the gun would be in her right hand while the blood splatter indicates she would've needed to shoot herself with her left hand.
>>
>>676536393
Why is the letter not finished?
>>
>>676535993
I would, no need to risk breaking a perfectly good pair of glasses.
>>
>>676536479
But we dont know the point of entry or bullets path
>>
>>676530812
u stoopid bro
>>
Murder
Presuming the body is laying where it fell, the blood stain on the wall is on the right side, meaning the victim was shot on the left side. That is an illogical location for a blood stain of a suicide with a gun held in the right hand unless the body was facing the other way.
>>
>>676536490
There's a fucking ashtray there, of course she's a smoker. You don't think different people would put it out first or keep it in their hand? Then you're assuming what went through the murders head and assuming that he thinks all people hold their cigarettes when they die.
>>
>>676535789
>furthermore, when i take off my glasses and rest them on a surface, i have the lenses face me and the earpiece away from me, those glasses appear to me to be planted.

Actually I put my glasses down like this a lot (depends on where in my apartment I remove them). It's a good point but without knowing the person its hard to tell if planted or put down.

It really would help with a non-drawn picture, its hard telling artist misses from actual clues.
>>
File: 1428251096406.png (453 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428251096406.png
453 KB, 500x500
>>676530671
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (66 KB, 630x345) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
66 KB, 630x345
>>676536434
>they
>"suicide"
You know something we don't
>>
>>676530423
Gun is too well placed. It would have swept out of her hand.

Murder.
>>
>>676536777
>>676536597
>>676536479

Idiots. She could be facing away from her desk.
>>
>>676533685
Who said it was a pen? No one said it was a pen. Judging on its location and design it is highly likely it's fucking lipstick

Fucking degenerate neckbearded ass Buccaneers
>>
FUCK Y'ALL. I didn't read all the comments but my comment is right.

Suicide.
She didnt sit facing towards the window, showing that her flipflop was as if she was sitting with her back facing the window. She shot herself in the head. Making the splatter hit the wall. As she was enjoying her last cigarette.
>>
Neither. She is playing dead. Clearly ketchup on the wall.
>>
She's totally still smoking that cigarette.
>>
>>676536937
>It would have swept out of her hand.

Did you just decide that? In all the suicides in the world they never stay in the person's hand? Don't ever vote or take a position of authority please.
>>
Suicide.

Because it was a tranny and those sick freaks always off themselves.
>>
>>676537024
but that doesnt account for casing on the desk/counter. if they turned 90 degrees left while sitting on the stool and put gun in mouth the casing would still not eject onto the desk
>>
>>676530423

other flip flop?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-25 18.20.54.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-25 18.20.54.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>676530423
suicide, she was facing away from the window and the ay she is on the ground is more logical. Theirs no way she would have fell like that if she was facing the window and was shot.
>>
there's a suicide note
>>
>>676530423
murder
gun would fall out of hands
muscles relax
thats why dead bodies have poo in their pants sometimes
the muscles contracting the bum hole stop and relax
>>
File: 1459186084389.gif (980 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
1459186084389.gif
980 KB, 500x410
Its a murder, stop over analyzing and thinking this you fucking weebs.
>>
>>676536168
>>
File: orangutan-hand-borneo-mal226.jpg (44 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
orangutan-hand-borneo-mal226.jpg
44 KB, 500x333
>>676530423
RIGHT SOLUTION HERE NO NEED TO SEE OTHER ANSWERS.

>this happened 8 years ago, artist replicated the situation on paper so internet would solve the 'murder' of his wife, she was not a suicidal person and this even crushed him.
>what actually happened was that the wife took off with Pablo from the apartment below theirs,
>Pablo and the wife stole an orangutan from the zoo, shaved it and killed it, making it look like a suicide.
evidence: no breasts and the hand belongs clearly to an orangutan
/solved
>>
Smoking kills
>>
>>676530423
Isn't the blood spatter the thing to look at?

Blood pattern shows the shot entered and exited left to right in the picture. Victim could have been shot seated facing the window and the scene staged with the gun in the wrong hand. Or victim turned around while seated in the chair after finishing the note and shot themselves.

Both are plausible. What we do know:
-bullet traveled right to left
-victim was seated based on height of pattern

What we need to know:
-handedness of the victim
-side of entry for the bullet

My bet: turned around the stool and shot themselves
>>
Murder, cause it would be kind of lame if it was suicide
>>
File: 1459185923679.png (216 KB, 230x356) Image search: [Google]
1459185923679.png
216 KB, 230x356
>>676537312
>she was facing away from the window
no
>Theirs no way she would have fell like that
why not?

damn bro you stoopid
>>
>>676537315
>gun would fall out of hands

Or maybe it stayed in her hand because she didn't drop it.
>>
>>676530423
Gun in wrong hand you turd nuggets...
>>
>>676530864
Also the lamp is unplugged showing a sign of struggle, on top of that the trash can is full and most people who commit suicide clean up before hand due to them "not wanting to be an even bigger burden"
>>
>>676536604
It is, it's signed. Maybe she just didn't have much to say...
>>
The dead person thought the gun to be a lighter. Thus headshot while trying to light a cig.
>>
>>676537376
but the drawing was so shitily drawn and the resolution is shit no one can come up with a conclusion
>>
>>676537324
>2+2 is 22
>Stop overanalyzing guys
>>
>>676537533
you have autism lol my friend
>>
>>676535993
>Glasses are on the table, would you really take them off?

Yes. Most proper suicides is not some hysterical crying person, its a rather calm and collected act. A person wearing reading glasses would automatically wear them as they sat down to write and then take them of as they turned around (looks like about 90 degrees) to off themselves.

>Murder.
So if someone comes barging in, gun in hand, you go "Oh my, please give me a moment to put my glasses down properly before you shoot me!". Really?
>>
Who the fuck cares? Just one less non-caucasian to reproduce
>>
>>676537499
not going to take the bait lol
>>
>>676537315
finger on the trigger guard loop means the gun would have enough grippage to stay in the hand on the voyage to the ground.
>>
murder - you cant keep a delicate hold of a cigarette while blowing your brains out
>>
>>676537675
>resolution is shit
see here I posted a better picture, that's how I solved the case. let the evidence speak for itself.
>>676535331
>>
>>676537702
>you have autism lol my friend

Good one, touche
>>
Suicide, clearly he was from /pol
>>
Suicide by sharpie in pooper
>>
With only a picture its hard to tell. For example: 1.Who the hell smoke during his suicide?
2.The dead happend during day or night? If it is at night; why the lamp isnt plugged?
3.There is a strange mark on the table of the bottom right; Could be there where the body head crashed?
>>
>>676537817
on phone, to lazy to scroll and read 200 posts like a loser.
If you say murder your native end of discussion
>>
>>676537988
>Who the hell smoke during his suicide?

A lot of people, actually.
>>
why isn't it possible that he/she was facing the window, having cigarette in the left hand and a gun in the right hand, turned around, and shot him/herself?
>>
>>676530423
Hey guys, im from miami metro homicide here to do my blood SPLATTER analysis. Its suicide. Judging from the chair, she was sitting in a way that her left elbow is leaning on t he table where the cigarette was...She was facing away from the window because her slipper is infront of her instead of under the table..she took a puff and blasted herself in the head and fell in that direction knocking her slipper off as you can tell by the leg angle, she kicked it off as she fell. Case closed and another job well done by miamis finest
>>
>>676538018
yes, murder of an orangutan
>>676537376
>>
The only ting I can see wrong with this is that the gun and smoke stayed in the girls hands, also there appears to be what looks to be blood trails made by fingers cover in blood sliding down the mirror.
>>
>>676538190
This, its suicide, i saw it being streamed.

Threads over.
>>
>>676530980
They both work you fucking retard, now go re-watch Dexter you mongoloid.
>>
>>676530423
Natural death
>>
>>676530814
bullshit, I smoke out of both my right and left hand depending on which way the wind goes and I'm right handed. Doesn't determine dominant hand.
>>
>>676538503
It was just her time. Nature is so beautiful in its wisdom.
>>
>murder
All items are on left hand side meaning person is left handed but shot with right hand.
Person appears to have been facing someone meaning they were having a discussion when murder took place.
Where is the other slipper possible confrontation hence missing slipper.
LA homicide detective here so you got your answer
>>
>>676538265
Also, there's a letter on the table which is probably a suicide note accompanied by glasses. Then obvious stuff like where the blood splatter is in accordance to the stall and which arm she was holding the gun for the blood to be where it is, all lines up. I'd say suicide.
>>
>>676530423
Murder

Why? Because if she was going to off herself she'd have finished her smoke.
>>
File: Spock.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Spock.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>676530423
Trick question. She's not dead. It's fabricated, head is out of view intentionally for this reason. More information is needed to make a rational answer. It is not logical to decide whether this pic is murder or suicide. It is simply illogical.
>>
There is only one shoe, murder.
>>
>>676530423
It has to be a murder. She was writing something when she turned around to see who walked in. The intruder held a gun to their head and blew her brains out towards the right wall. When the body fell the murderer put the gun in her right hand and the cig in the other. If she were to shoot herself how would she have been able to hold on to the gun and the cig on her way down? After that the intruder stole one of her sandals as a trophy.
>>
>>676538740
Left handed here.

I shoot with the right hand as not all firearms are ambidextrous on safety. So scrath that of the list.

second one is obviously a far fetched guess.

The person couldve been in a state of depression, smoker, to calm the nerves, writing a suicide letter. He couldve been in a state of emotional chaos that worrying about slippers might not have been his priority.

Also ive told you to never come back to the station after you investigated that "mass orphanage suicide by arson" case you did.

GET OUT
>>
I think she was about to kill herself and then she was murdered
>>
>>676530423
if one was sitting at the bench on the stool, the gun would have been in the left hand in order to make a splat on the right, yet the victim is posed with a gun in the right hand. its a murder.

fbi job please
>>
>>676530423
I don't know what gender this person is so from now on I will refer to it as a he. Remember the following is a very small selection of possibilities for either suicide or murder. Too little evidence means this case is inconclusive.
Well, here is a little bit of a summary:
Gun is in the right hand. Bullet exit wound is to the right of his head. Assuming the person finished writing beforehand, due to the pen lying on the desk next to the paper we can lay one of many possible scenarios, imagine if you will a young man who, as evident from the unplugged lamp (saving power or broken), was struggling in life. Now giving up on life he takes a pistol and shoots himself with the right hand having turned away from the note and looking at the rest of the room. Now look if you will at his desk, next to the base of the lamp is a cigarette stub, he has a stub on the right. This indicates he is right handed. The gun was in the right hand. Conclusion: suicide.
pt1
>>
>>676530423
Now let's look at another possibility, assuming the person was murdered. Why does he only have one flip flop? Yes, it could just be that they for some reason only have one or have an extremely untidy room. But look at his files, they're organised very well unlikely to be an untidy person. So where does that flip flop come from? Conclusion, it came off in the struggle with the assailant and one if them is outside the bounds of the picture. Now, we know not too many people wear shoes inside so what's more possible? he was on an outside balcony having a smoke, assailant sneaks in with gun threatening the victim. Victim fights back until he is pushed into a corner kicking as the assailant desperately tries to subdue him. This is when one of his shoes flies off and one comes off and falls onto the floor. He kicks the plug out of the socket and the stool down, the assailant accidentally or purposefully fires a round UPWARDS. Looking at the blood splatter it is possible the round was fired upwards at the wall. The assailant now covers his/her tracks by placing the gun in the victim's hand forgetting that the victim is left handed. The cigarette remains in the victim's hands from his time outside on a balcony. Conclusion: Murder
pt2
>>
Murder she was leftie
>>
Only one sandal, lamp is unpluged, her stool is under the desk and in te garbage bin there is what looks like a pair of glasses
>>
>>676530423
if the deceased were ocd suicide if not it's a case of moider
>>
>>676539506
But the nigger could have turned itself around before ending it's life.
>>
Neither. It's an accident.

She was a Guns & Ammo columnist who was writing an article on this Soviet handgun her boss told her to review. This was probably the 80's hence lack of computer/email. The color of her clothes and her flip-flops suggest that she's a patriotic NRA gun-nut from the south and she wanted to do a piece on an AMERICAN gun, not some communist gun from the USSR. Stressed that she couldn't write much about an inferior weapon, she turns around to take a break, smoke a cigarette, and brainstorm while scratching her head with a pen because that's what writers in the 80's do back then. Except she forgot she was NOT holding her pen on her right hand, but rather the gun she was supposed to review. It's inferior communist design proved to be her doom as it accidentally fired a round while she was scratching her head with it.
>>
>>676539675
The glassess are on the table.

What looks like a fist-dildo is in the trash can.
>>
Why is the lamp unplugged? and for all you left hand shooters, right sandal is in front of body which would point to the fact that they were facing room not window
>>
>>676530423
it literally could be either fam. bitch could be writing her suicide note, swivelled on her chair then blew her brains out while having a smoke.

or she could be writing erotic mlp fan fiction then some nigga come in and decide she's too white and kills her, however it is very handy she has her gun at the ready

if i had to choose one: suicide
>>
>>676530423
murder. the cigarette on her left hand, let us assume that she was smoking face to the window because the cigarette bag is on the table. But, the gun is on the right hand, if she wants to shoot herself why she need to turn around and then shoot, instead of facing the window then shoot herself. Since there is no further evidence shows that she need to turn around, Hence, this is a murder.
>>
Murder, because, statistically, women don't use guns to kill themselves.
>>
>>676539793
Next to the bottle, i thought those circles were glasses
>>
Suicide
I'm a cop and I get paid either way. A note and a body means less work for me. I'll save my overtime for the private security work that pays more than the city.
>>
>>676530423
Murder. Cig in the hand confirms it.
>>
>>676540112
where did you get that information from? statistically people don't jump from buildings thinking they are birds, but people do it
>>
>>676539566
>I don't know what gender this person is so from now on I will refer to it as a he

why? when literally everyone else was called said person a she, was there an actual point to switching the gender to he. I don't care that you did it really, but just wondering.
>>
File: xFes5bh.gif (948 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
xFes5bh.gif
948 KB, 360x240
The picture makes little sense.

What looks like a CASING is on the table. Which ejects to the right side of the gun.

If the gun was shot from the right side, then why is the blood splatter on the right side?

It doesnt make sense.

The only conclusion we can come to, that the victim is still alive!

QUICK, TO THE MORGUE!
>>
>>676535809
He knew the victim, he just went to her with the gun in hidden
>>
>>676540257
http://www.jad-journal.com/article/S0165-0327(11)00149-2/abstract
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.