[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without spewing the hate and anti-religious atheistic bullshit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 650x450
Without spewing the hate and anti-religious atheistic bullshit, what do you really think about Jesus Christ?
>>
If what they say is true, he's a pretty nice guy
>>
was kind of a tool though, just lettin niggas fuck his shit up, i mean really, i wouldnt carry that fuckin cross, fuck that noise, they wanna nail me to it? they can carry it their fuckin self
>>
File: imhappy.png (2 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
imhappy.png
2 MB, 1920x1040
>>676078595
He was the original suicide by cop
>>
Pretty chill guy, a lot better than much of the religious zealotry of the time.
>>
>>676078595
If I were to choose a religion, it would probably be one who believes in Jesus. At least Jesus never raped a nine year old any way.
>>
He died for everyone's sins lol God isn't a religion he's just God you can't label it.
>>
I'm Catholic for my own reasons. My atheist friend is now Catholic because something kinda fucked up that happened to him that should have bitten him in the ass did not.

Everyone has a reason to believe or not.

My atheist friend and I had a discussion about religion. She brought up some things, taken out of context from the Bible, sounded pretty fucking bad. Once I cleared up some of the confusion she was like "Oh alright then, I can see how that can be misleading" and we went back to playing Zelda or something.
>>
>went back to playing Zelda or something.
>>
fuknig pussy
>>
His life serves no purpose without the very thing he hates, evil. Without evil he has no reason to exist at all.
>>
>>676078595
We go way back I crashed a wedding with that Jew once
>>
>>676078595
As an atheist, i gotta say, he was a pretty cool guy.
>>
And without God there could be no evil
>>
I think he was an idea people used for an agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1457307654509.jpg (32 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1457307654509.jpg
32 KB, 615x409
>>676078595

Why cant Christians build walls?
>>
>>676078595
Jesus is fake
>>
i think hes going to end evil and astonish the masses as he did once before lol fukin faggot
>>
I think he was probably a very humble kind dude but hed be sickened about his religion in modern form
>>
>>676080527
God commanded men to kill children. There's no taking that out of context.
>>
>>676081575
Naw... I (an atheist) am pretty sure he was a real person. People may have exaggerated the miracles when they actually wrote the book later on, but they were certainly inspired by a real person trying to lead a religious movement.
>>
>>676078595
If he really did exist, he was probably a chill ass dude
>>
>>676078595

probably just an overrated cult-leader or a composite figure of the sorts of cult-leaders that were common at the time.
>>
>>676078595
pretty much this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9hhKnjwEw
>>
You fucks are so ignorant. He really wasn't a nice guy at all.
>>
>>676082248
WINRAR
>>
>>676082292
You would know?
>>
There are at least two reasons we might understand that Jesus was not entirely a “nice guy.” The first is that the Romans, despite anachronistic misunderstandings of their behavior and outlook, did not typically go around crucifying “nice guys.” Yes, while Jesus was without a doubt an innocent man who happened to be crucified, we should not forget that there was a reason that he drew attention to himself and it wasn’t for saying kind things about the way the status quo was maintained. More on that in a second.

The second reason that we can reasonably assume Jesus was not such a “nice guy” is that he tells us as much in today’s Gospel selection from Luke (and we hear it echoed in the synoptic Gospel of Matthew with an even-more disturbing emphasis on not-nice-guyness in terms of Jesus’s claim to bring “the sword”).

It can be difficult to get beyond the seemingly violent message that Jesus appears to convey in his exhortation to his disciples. We might hear in Jesus’s admittance that he didn’t come to “establish peace on the earth” something of an advocation for violence. But that’s not really what is going on.

Likewise, it might seem that Jesus does not respect “family values” (isn’t that an interesting read) in suggesting that those who follow him and live life according the Good News he announces will find themselves among divided families and communities. But that’s not really what is going on.

What is going on is a straightforward, albeit counterintuitive, admission of the risk, challenge, and reality of authentic Christian living that centers on following the Word of God and becoming a prophetic in one’s time and place!

In other words, we are called, like Jesus was, to not be “nice guys” (and “gals,” for those who aren’t Millennials and use “guys” in an inclusive manner).
>>
File: yqUJeEk.jpg (160 KB, 691x567) Image search: [Google]
yqUJeEk.jpg
160 KB, 691x567
He is my Lord and Savior.
>>
>>676080148
Jesus told slaves to respect their masters. He never said slavery was immoral. God makes up rules for having sex but can't acknowledge slavery is cruel and immoral. What a dick.
>>
>>676082411
I would fuck stick. I study shit so I'm not an ignorant pleb like you faggot.
>>
>>676082251
This is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSZcxXe7IQ
>>
Homeless man tells people he's the son of god. Why do atheists act like he was made up. I can find like 5 of those in my own city. Jesus really existed deal with it.
>>
>>676082577
Ok so educate us ignorant plebs then

This I gotta see. Lol
>>
>>676082842
This homeless man outlasted everyone else in his day through the scriptures.

What now?
>>
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." – Matthew 10.34.

>nice guy not!
>>
I think he was a coward if he even died for the reasons stated in the Bible.
>>
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched ... And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell ... And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." – Mark 9.43,47.
>>
>>676083001
Exactly. I've had so many atheist fags tell me " I don't believe in Jesus". As if believing Jesus existed means believing in god. now if they said " I don't believe Jesus's claims" that would make more sense.
>>
>>676083489
Why?
>>
>>676083679
How do you know he existed?
>>
File: StartOver.jpg (34 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
StartOver.jpg
34 KB, 460x480
If only Mary had a bath tub
>>
https://youtu.be/SvA8NPAl2Dg
>>
Jesus Christ, in fact, is incredibly arrogant. He calls himself "Lord and Master" (John 13.13) and those who follow him "Little children" (John 13.33). Or else, he's the "Shepherd" and you are the "sheep" – and sheep, of course, get fleeced!

JC's arrogance actually began early in life. Imagine the anguish that a 12-year-old going missing for 3 days causes his parents. Now the fable tells us that Jesus went missing and his "sorrowful" parents searched for three days before eventually finding the boy at the Temple. Yet Jesus doesn't apologize – he blames them for not knowing that he was doing his "real father's" business!

"And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them." – Luke 2.48,50
>>
>>676083733
Mt 5:38"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’

39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
>>
>>676078595
10/10 would nail again.
>>
>>676083805
There Is the same amount evidence for his existence than a lot of other accepted historical figures who only appear in only one source. why is there such bias towards the Bible as a historical reference.
>>
He was something special.
>>
>>676084567
Because any scholar will tell you the Bible isn't used as a historical reference.
>>
>>676084567
The gospels of Mark, Matt, Luke and John don't agree on anything and you're going to use it as a reference?
>>
>>676084710
So

What do the "scholars" use as a "historical reference"?

Your argument has holes.
>>
>>676085139
I think you're grasping.
>>
>>676082526
He didn't say slavery was moral either. The idea was to respect your authority. It's all in context.
>>
I think he existed, but was actually a fucking awesome magician and illusionist; like copperfield. As people didn't understand that shit back then they likely exaggerated his status
>>
>>676085139
Are you serious? Have you ever taken a class in your life?
>>
>>676084710
Ok but why. all stories had to of originated somewhere and even if those stories have been exaggerated they they still hold historical value. See homers Iliad. Exaggerated stories about the Greeks. Still alot of figures in it were thought to be real people that existed at one point and since have been turned into myth.
>>
>>676085534
a lot. It's not one word.
>>
If he existed, which he probably did, he sounds like a genuine awesome bro. But I doubt he was "the son of god" or if there ever will be such a thing.
>>
>>676085308
Not at all. I'm just wondering though, if something has been around for centuries and milennia and withstood the tests of many civilizations, why would you not use it as a "historical reference"?

Lol
>>
>>676085534
Keep trying that old age arguement my man. It doesn't jive.
>>
>>676085455
Shit negro
>>
>>676085139
this
>>
>>676084967
>don't agree on anything

They all speak of a man named Jesus. that's 4 sources more than many well established historical figures.
>>
>>676078595
Enjoyed being his BFF. We had so much fun together best insane dude ever.
>>
>>676085664
So what you're saying is I should be worshiping Osiris because he was around a lot longer than JC..

All that shit is recorded in Egypt.
>>
>>676078595
He was a fairly OK dude. Unfortunately, since he's a celebrity, a lot of his fans claim to know him personally, and a chunk of 'em act like jerks if you're not a fan yourself.
>>
>>676084967
Please explain how they "didn't agree on anything"....it's pretty damn accurate.
>>
>>676078595
He seems okay
>>
>>676078595
I don't think he ever existed. theres no proof of him besides stories.
and if he did exist, he was just come crazy guy whose mom was a hooker
>>
>>676078595
There weren't no such niggah.
>>
>>676085930
It's hearsay pal. it's all written hundreds of years after the fact. Nothing recorded during his lifetime. If he was such a game changer there would be shit.
>>
>>676078595
he was the first shabas

he is a martyr created by the jews to begin the subjugation of european people

christianity is the worst thing to ever happen to white people
>>
>>676086269
Are you serious accurate in what way?
>>
>>676086337
Roman Records. Look it up. 100% false.
>>
>>676086269
use google my man. You're really in need of some education.
>>
>>676086140
Why not?

But in all honestly the shits been around ages upon ages longer than your ass and will be when your bones are dust. Doesn't mean you need to worship it, just pay attention to it and learn from it
>>
He was a real person Romans have documentation of his execution and burial. It is even put into world history books
>>
>>676086567
A sliver of of a statement that was entered in after the fact
>>
>>676086607
Instead of using Google, I've read the gospels, multiple times. Have you?
>>
>>676078595
Christianity only exists because sluts want to suck some jesus dick, I was raised christian so i know females are way more into this shit than men.

Imagine if that was a half naked mila kunis dieing for your sins, you'd be more into it right?

anyways he was just some sjw way ahead of his time who was executed for being a fucking asshole, everything else is just roman propoganda, and borrowings from older myths and legends (shit people make up to deal with the absurdity of death)
>>
>>676086415
See illiad. Same shit. yet homer is regarded as a "historian". There a lot of kings and Pharaohs who historians claim existed beyond a shadow of doubt. Yet there name is only mention once on some obscure text.
>>
>>676086886
Here faggot.

Being that they are from four different authors their will be different viewpoints.

The Gospel According to Mark begins at the baptism of Jesus, so we cannot be sure if Mark thought Jesus was divine from birth.

The Gospel According to Matthew begins with Jesus being born, Matthew says that the angels visited Joseph and made him aware of Jesus being a child of the Holy Spirit. This gives the impression that Jesus was divine since conception.

The Gospel According to Luke agrees with Matthew in the sense that Jesus was born of Holy Spirit and then would be considered divine from the conception.

The Gospel According to John is the only Gospel that even eludes to Jesus being divine from before conception. He believed that Jesus had been with God since creation, and was sent down from heaven. But does not mention his birth nor childhood.
>>
>>676087058
Luke chapter 1 says that the Holy Spirit came to Mary and told her, before conception, that she would have a son and she was to call him Jesus.

Matthew chapter 1 says that Joseph is told about Mary's son being called Jesus, and that it was conceived in divine nature after she had been pregnant.

The problem here is that the prophecy that the birth of Jesus was to fulfill was in Isaiah 7:14. It reads as follows: "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Or so it says in the King James Version. One problem here is that Isaiah said he would be named Immanuel, which Jesus is never referred to as. Second, if you look at the Hebrew text it says that a "young woman" (Almah) will give birth, not a virgin (bethulah).
>>
>>676087149
None of this bullshit is accurate and you read the Gospels my ass.
>>
>>676078595
I think he was a cool philosopher who grew up Jew and went fuck this is all ridiculous and came up with his own ideas about what God's like.
Then he was killed and the empire realized Fuck we could use this to our advantage and made an even greater empire by twisting his teachings to the point where it'd unrecogniZable.

He wasn't a God. Just a cool dude with a good view on the world.
>>
>>676078595
Jesus was an astronaut
>>
>>676087306
was not cool. He killed a baby when he was a child.
>>
Matthew 2:14 says that Joseph, Mary, and Jesus left for Egypt after Jesus was born, but on the other hand Luke 2:39 said they went straight to Nazareth.

In Matthew 3:17 a voice from heaven tells all of those people who witnessed Jesus being baptized "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased". Meanwhile in Luke 3:22 it says that the voice from heaven spoke to Jesus and said "Thou art my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased". Luke 3:22 and Mark 1:11 agree on this subject. It is in Matthew though that everyone that witnessed the baptism heard from God that Jesus was his beloved son. Later on in Matthew the man who did the baptism is having doubts about Jesus in Matthew 11:2-3. How strange is that?

In Matthew 8:5, Jesus enters the Capernaum and is approached by a centurion. But when this story is told in Luke 7:3 it is the elders of the Jews that approach Jesus.

In Matthew 8:28 Jesus met two men who were possessed by devils. But in Mark 5:2 and in Luke 8:27, there was only one man who Jesus came across in this story.

In Matthew 9:18 Jesus is asked to help a ruler's dead daughter, but in Mark 5:23 and Luke 8:42 she was still alive.

All four gospels Agree that there were 12 apostles, but can you name them? There are 13 apostles included in the 12. Take a look at the apostles listed.
>>
>>676087058
Just because they didn't mention the same events proves jack shit. They all had different roles. That ends that. And all of them believed he was divine from birth. It's clear the baptism was to set an example.
>>
File: jesuslol5wz1ch.jpg (23 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
jesuslol5wz1ch.jpg
23 KB, 400x325
>>676078595
I'm sure that if he really existed, what is in the Bible has very little truth about what the man really did or said regardless. That said, much of what he is reported to have said and done is of great spiritual merit.
>>
>>676087306
This x100
The Romans also borrowed some tricks from Egyptian empire to better control the people and turn a saviour into a jailer by adding stuff about the emperor being a God and son of God and follow the rules or else.
>>
>>676084967
They aren't supposed to agree. Each gospel is meant to Appeal to a different audience. Mathew for Jews, Luke for Gentiles, mark for slaves, can't remember who John was for.
>>
>>676087711
Keep grasping my man. That's what you feable minded folks do. Sorry you were brain washed as a child.
>>
Here is my spin on this..... if jesus were to perform the miracles he performed during the Salem witch trials they would stone him for being a witch.
>>
>>676087487
Nobody is perfect. He was most likely a bratty kid with an attitude as are most geniuses. Then found peace through religion and tried to preach loving each other and keeping money out of religion.
>>
File: 3883627.jpg (40 KB, 430x241) Image search: [Google]
3883627.jpg
40 KB, 430x241
>>676082827
>>
>>676087847
Love how you fucks pencil whip shit to make it sound legit.
>>
>>676088130
That's why he was nailed a to a cross you dumbass.
>>
>>676088018
No argument whatsoever. You can win with insults.
>>
>>676078595

i dont care what they may say, jesus is just all right with me, he took me by the hand, led me far from this land, made me understand,

He is Risen!
>>
>>676088305
No according to the "bible" it was because he was a jew
>>
>>676088130
They did, but 1600 years minus the salem trials. Lol
>>
File: jesus.jpg (3 KB, 126x125) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
3 KB, 126x125
>>
>>676081743
That's emotional bullshit. Yes it can be taken out of context, because it is in context and meant to represent something. I don't remember what exactly but fuck outa here with your emotions.
>>
>>676088438
Yea, he is basically risen. Happy easter
>>
Jess was first pedo... touching all the little children
>>
>>676085323
well, talking about context

the islam started counting age of a woman after her first menstruation.. so if she got it with 13

she was 13+9 = 21 years old

Only today muslims abuse this as "no no, she was 9, so I need to fuck 9 year olds, too"

agnostic here btw, no muslim
>>
File: sec5qf2agnxnlnxcjtjk_400x400.png (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sec5qf2agnxnlnxcjtjk_400x400.png
115 KB, 400x400
>>676088018
>calling someone feeble-minded
>misspell feeble
>putting a space between brain and washed
>brainwashed
>mfw
>>
>>676078595
He was a person who existed and probably preached a bunch of righteous (read: legit/honest) shit, and the message has been convoluted through innumerable interpretations and translations.
>>
>>676081743
when did he do that?
>>
King Jesus Christ is the one true Lord and savior. All who say otherwise are heretics and must be purged.
>>
fuck all religions
fuck them all

just be a good person, you don't need a book or some lecture to tell you how to be a decent human bean. just fucking do it and be rewarded.
>>
File: welp....png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
welp....png
386 KB, 667x670
>>676078595
I don't.
>>
You're right I forgot. There is a God/JC.that's why we have this shit running around.
>>
>>676089071
this nigger gets it.
>>
>>676081737
Humble? He claimed to be God and said you HAVE to follow him. To the people that criticize religion by claiming that Jesus was in any way opposed to it:
He said he came to bring the sword. Said that only through him you could be saved. Told multiple men to leave their whole lives for him. He's not a humble cool peace loving guru, at least not entirely. He claimed to be God and that's the important thing about him.
>>
>>676078595
Never meth the guy
>>
File: 1456543225974.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456543225974.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>676088799
>she was 13+9 = 21 years old

13+9 = 22 not 21 you niggerloving asscavern shitfuck toothpaste-covered hot dog scum of the earth
>>
>>676088799
>13+9=21.....

oh lord, please let it rain brain
>>
>>676089916
I already stated this shit.
>>
>>676078595
He said a lot of beautiful/wise things, some rather crazy things, and a whole bunch of things that really don't mean anything if you don't believe in the truth of his gospel. Overall, I find him very interesting, though not sure he is worthy of his place in culture, just speaking of contribution. There are and were plenty of great thinkers out there, but people get so caught up in the individuals delivering the message.
>>
Modern Day Christians seem to follow only the old testament and the stuff His disciples said after He died, not actually what He preached
>>
>>676090725
He said a bunch of fucked up shit too.
>>
>>676091066
You know this how?
>>
>>676091080
Yeah, that's what I meant by crazy things. There's plenty of quotes just in this thread. I think his true wisdom should be remembered and valued, however. Unfortunately, most people refuse to cherry pick Jesus' sayings.
>>
>>676091161
Look at American Christians.
This was part of the reason why I stopped going to church
>>
>>676089071
Unless people are fallen creatures that are naturally dicks.
>>
>>676091066
I disagree. Modern Day Christians follow nothing in the bible, but just condemn and judge others in their minds while doing more or less the same things.
>>
>>676090606
Fuck you I stated it too
>>
>>676091902
Suck a cock. Repeat fag.
>>
>>676091800
If I followed shit in the bible I'd kill 25 million people.
>>
>>676091434
It's ok, just go catholic.
>>
Jesus was just a man with an ighly energized heart chakra and throat chakra. I hope to one day emulate his love for all of mankind, without expecting anything in return.
>>
>>676085664
I don't think he said you should be worshiping anyone.
As for historical reference pretty sure the year count we use is based on Jesus. So there's that.
>>
First famous magician
>>
>>676092138
really funny, anon
>>
>>676091997
No homosexual acts are sins.
>>
>>676092341
So was your birth.
>>
>>676092289
Not joking. Or orthodox.
>>
David Koresh of 30AD
>>
>>676092532
My parents were married tho
>>
>>676078595
i like him. hope he was trolling about the son-of-god thing.

but if people need a rolemodel, i would recommend jesus. certainly better than some polygamist pedophile illiterate warlord.
>>
Bishop Robert Barron
Peter Hitchens
Good to listen to while you do stuff.
>>
File: Jim.jpg (30 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
30 KB, 320x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUoqodiI15Y
>>
>>676093012
He wasn't trolling. But it's never too late to convert
>>
>>676078595
hippie jew cuck but nice guy overall, would hand out with
>>
probably just some dude people really liked
>>
>>676079817
too idealistic for his own good
>>
>>676081467
>implying human beings won't find ways to categorize activities as right or wrong without religion
>>
File: 3crosss2.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
3crosss2.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>676089916
Never once did he claim to be God.
He claimed to be the Son of God.

He did say he was the way the truth and the light.

That simply meant he was teaching, setting examples, explaining, and fulfilling prophecy.

He did not tell folks to worship himself he said to worship God.

He did say he came to set brother against brother and to bring the sword and he did men have now fought argued and debated his divinity and his message for centuries.

He did not desire that he simply acknowledged that it was going to happen.

I can not say that religion has accomplished much we would call good.

But sadly most of us humans find it easier to blame others and to fight those we refuse to relate to and accept as brothers.

I certainly am not perfect but I can say that because if what Christ taught I would rather die then kill to support what Christ taught.
>>
>>676081737
Dunno about humble, but probably had his mind in the right place.
>>
>>676081743
a five year old points a gun at your dick and shoots it off, then points it at your face. How do you respond?
>>
File: 3crosss1.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3crosss1.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
>>676089052
>must be purged.

Christ did not teach that or support that.

You certainly have every right to teach the Law*.
You certainly can struggle to follow the Law*.

You should never be arrogant enough to enforce the Law*.

You have every right to die for what you believe, but "peter" turn the other cheek. Do not kill in Gods name he does not need your assistance.

*I use the term "Law" to mean the 10 commandments and not every silly ritualistic teaching of men in funny hats.
>>
>>676082292
makes a statement about him being a dick without saying why, c'mon man
>>
>>676078595
He's some.imaginary faggot composed.of other real gods
>>
>>676089052
you sound like isis
>>
Honestly He's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
Probably the best hero you could have.
>>
File: Bra...vo.gif (928 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
Bra...vo.gif
928 KB, 500x312
>>676078595
Well done, OP, well done. You've managed to discover a way to make cancer eat itself. Nobel Prize for you!
>>
>>676078595

Not a believer in the whole Christian thing, but the mythology around JC was cool and I'm really interested in religious studies and biblical scholarship. Xity has some interesting stuff going for it, but I think that about most religions so meh.
>>
>>676082456
I don't totally disagree with you, but I'd like to hear more about the family values subject.
>>
File: phone 019.jpg (98 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
phone 019.jpg
98 KB, 800x450
He was "The Guy"
>>
>>676083001
that doesn't prove/disprove anything, it just proves he was a homeless guy who stayed popular
>>
Dead.
>>
>>676095245
>not atheist
>Satanism
Kys for following your gay jesus religion
>>
>>676084264
yeah the whole turn the other cheek thing is bullshit, how many poor kids you think have allowed themselves to be bullied for far too long because of that statement?
>>
>>676084294
beautiful
>>
File: cross15.jpg (11 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
cross15.jpg
11 KB, 236x275
>>676081743
>God commanded men to kill children.

Not even once.
He never commanded such things men in funny hats who lied and claimed to work in his name may have said as much,

God spared the first Murderers life and only killed to defend the Hebrew people else prophecy and promise might not have been fulfilled.

When the first born of Egypt died the curse was spoken of by Pharaoh not by God. Snidely! Pharaoh could have prevented it all simply by letting the Hebrew people leave.

When the young men threw actual stones at the Prophet Elija he had not yet fulfilled the promise and so a she bear came and killed them. But even in Jericho the men did little more than to march around the city and shout.

Now in the wars between the Hebrew people and various groups ending with "stine" Philistines for example It is believe these were hybrid races (See Genesis 6:4) Perversions like Goliath who were not exactly "humans" They were trying again to destroy the Hebrew people and to prevent Gods promises being fulfilled. Had the Hebrew people been destroyed Christ might never have been able to be born. This is also the reason for the very local event called "Noah's flood" to destroy these -stines or Gheber.
>>
>>676085632
literally contributes nothing to the conversation
>>
He pretty much spread ideas of Buddhism to Jews who already had an ideology built around a single god. Over all his teachings were decent. I always took him as an alagory to show that we are all like him. We are all jesus. There is the god which is everything making up our physical universe and we the children of god are also god because of this. Therefore we treat others as we would like to be treated because we are all one another. We are all god.
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (192 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
192 KB, 239x300
>>
>>676083805
it doesn't really matter whether he actually existed or not, people's belief in him shaped world events for better or worse. The non-existence of a person doesn't change people's percepetions of the world if 'they' believe in him
>>
>>676096597
>Pharaoh could have prevented it all simply by letting the Hebrew people leave.
>The Jews could have prevented the Holocaust simply by leaving Europe.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.