[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw on fb my gf went to a topless beach whilst on a field
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Just saw on fb my gf went to a topless beach whilst on a field trip to southern France. Should I msg her, or is this being overprotective?
>>
>>675787883
>overprotective
>putting your 'girlfriend' on /b/
>pick one
>>
robert plant did nothing wrong
>>
>>675787961
> nude beach France
> pic of Ashley benson in Hawaii
Pick one
>>
>>675787961
>>675787989
That's not my gf BTW.

She is like 50 pounds heavier and not as pretty
>>
File: jobs.jpg (88 KB, 461x967) Image search: [Google]
jobs.jpg
88 KB, 461x967
>>675788198
Very fitting for a whale to visit a beach to mourn her fallin. This sort of behavior is the equivalent to us humans going to cemeteries.
>>
>>675787883
cuckcuckcuck
>>
>>675788198
>Fat GF exposes tits to a bunch on frenchies

OP, if she's not with any dudes that she has expressed interest in before, then who cares?
>>
>>675787883
Does she show you her tits? If yes then there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>675788534
lol'd
>>
>>675787883
Send it to her mom and dads timeline. Daddy will probably get a hard on when he sees it.
>>
>>675787883
all beaches are topless beaches here in France. So I see no problem with that. Or you meant naturist beach ?
>>
>>675788899
I don't know, one of her friends commented on how they went topless. I wouldn't mind, but there was at least 1 non gay guy in their group
>>
>>675789175
1) assume by default that she is a cheating whore
2) cheat her
3) win, either way
In my place they say something like "who slaps first, slaps twice"
>>
my gf once did smth similiar but not exactly, we were @ the beach, and she tried to take off her swim suit while me holding the towel.
she put her panties on etc, but trying to put her bra on, and she couldnt make it and she got annoyed for no reason, so she took the towel from me and threw it on the ground, showing every1 on the beach her big melons, also her family + neighbors was there also, with kids. but her family are grown up with open sex talk n shitt, so i gues they are used to that.
And im not used to that, later that day i told her wtf is wrong with you and if she does that again she can find a new BF.
and she got pissed saying she did nothing wrong, i told her fucking hell how do you think woman? you showed your boobs to every1 + neighbors.. and the fight went on, i told her to fuck off and if she wants to be with me she should respect me and herself by only showing herself nude to me and not the whole world, i told her if i want a bitch i can just go and get one, and it's not hard getting a bitch that looks more fitt then you.
>>
>>675790003
Are you an English major?
>>
>>675790191
nop, im swefag
>>
>>675787883
going topless on a beach in europe is quite normal
>>
>>675790003
>she couldnt make it and she got annoyed for no reason, so she took the towel from me and threw it on the ground

She couldn't put her bra on, so she grabbed the towel from you and showed the entire beach her tits? I don't understand.
>>
>>675790003
>>
>>675790448
Ok let me put it this way, do you mind letting your GF.. oh w8 nvm u prolly dont.. but anyway.. Do you mind letting your "GF" show herself naked to people you know?
>>
>>675790572
Yes I would mind, that's not what I said. I'm asking why she did it. In your story her reason for exposing herself doesn't make sense.
>>
>>675790731
Oh then i missinterpeted it. sry bad eng.
She got annoyed because it was so hard when i was holding the towel around her. but wth.. like making it take 5 more sec and she would've been done, instead she threw it on the ground and took those 5 sec also by showing the boobs to every1.
>>
>>675790003
Can't imagine how you even got a girlfriend in the first place, you must be good looking... And no, believe me, for a guy like you it is hard getting a bitch, and she probably knows that too. OP is pretty sad as well. Fuck this its just tits is this kindergarten? i thought /b/ was 18+ or is this just america, land of the free?

You guys are a bunch of sad motherfuckers
>>
>>675791079
lol i dunno if im good looking, some ppl told me but im not so sure. But my gf has begged me several times not to end the relationship. so i gues im a catch. dunno..
But the thing is, i wouldn't want to share what is mine with the whole world, i doubt you would.
>>
I'M MAD AT MY GF FOR SHOWING HER TITTIES AT A NUDE BEACH, BUT I REGULARLY POST HER TITTIES ON A MESSAGEBOARD BEST KNOWN FOR PEDOPHILES AND PERVERTS IN THE HOPES SOMEONE I HAVE NEVER MET WILL VALIDATE MY EXISTANCE BY JACKING OFF TO TITTIES OF MY GF!
>>
File: fatty.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
underage &b please
>>
>>675791355
Chill bro
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>675791079
>>
>>675787883
If you have a good relationship why are you worried she's at a fucking topless beach?

If you don't have a good rel, she's gone tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>675790003
tldr what's the punchline my man?
>>
>>675791271
lol, its just a beach, its just tits, there is no sexual context, such a fear of "sharing" you must be a closet cuck, she knows, that's why she keeps you, in a couple of years she gets all the dick she wants while you provide
>>
>>675787883
>Just saw on fb

really? I wish my fb was more like your fb, nothing like this would ever happen with my friends.
>>
>>675791079
>18+
I am laughing my ass off. 80% of /b/ wouldn't get jailed if they have nudes from 13 y o.
>>
>>675791718
Yeah but im not going to be together with a chick that post nudes on facebook n shitt like that. and if you're OK with it, then whatever..
Every person are not the same, and i guess since you don't mind sharing your GF with your friends and family, im not gonna do that.
>>
>>675791718
But then again, you prolly don't have a GF. and you've never been in that situation so u can't rly say anything like u said.
>>
>>675792195
>>675792299

I never had a slut girlfriend who whored herself out on pictures. I've had a girlfriend who nude modeled at the drawing academy, i've had a girlfriend who studied for doctor and she had to cross exam other students naked, i've had a girlfriend who liked going to nude sauna's, I've had a girlfriend who had an indoor swimming pool at the back of her house and she went swimmming naked without the curtains closed, most of my exes didn't have problems with family nudity inside the bathroom for example showering while mother/brother is brushing theeth...

I probably have more examples of stuff like that... The thing is, there was no sexual context, and certainly not from her side. Are you also gonna be jealous when your girlfriend has to go to the doctor for a vaginal checkup?

You are so insecure its really sad actually
>>
File: kwak-kraehe.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kwak-kraehe.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>675787883
it's very common to go topless in France
if you want to experience it yourself
> go to France yourself
don't be a jealous bastard, it's not her doing something, it's more about you not doing it yourself
>>
>>675793033
>family nudity inside the bathroom
>I probably have more examples
plz go on
>>
>>675793033
Showing your body off for the opposite sex to see (unless it's family) is definitely sexual. Walking around on a nude beach making all the men hard and getting photographed by who knows how many people certainly fits that bill.

Posing nude to be drawn is also sexual.
>>
>>675787883

Meh, it's just tits. But if you think any school aged American girl is going to go to France and not find a dude to hook up with, you don't understand women.
>>
>>675793556
Well,maybe only for the sad fucks on this planet, most people don't give a shit
>>
Isnt it a bit too cold in March to go to the beach naked in France?
>>
>>675793556
i guess you are american
for you sick fucks even breastfeeding a child in public is sexual act and it's probably also the mothers fault for getting raped afterwards.

it's common that nude beaches have several areas, the common area where there is no sexual context at all, even you won't have a hard on there because the people don't act sexually and everybody sees you, then there is often a cruising area and some bushes for fucking.

Don't put the old nudists who read a newspaper in the same pot as the young gay faggots who fuck in the bushes
>>
>>675787883
message her but make the topic of conversation about how she is doing or wether or not she is having fun where she is that way it wont have the over protective vibe your scared of. also dont take my advice im a kissless virgin who wants to kill himself
>>
>>675787883
There are no "topless beaches" in France. You can go topless at any beach.

Still, I bet a lot of guys checked her out. Maybe even took pictures of her to fap later. I bet her non-gay friend is thinking about it right now.
>>
>>675787883
>>675795134
You could either go like that, or just lay the cards in the table and tell her how you feel about that, the more you tell her the better the bonds u will have.
>>
>>675787883
no one gives a shit, anon
we do topless in public parc in the city all the time
>>
>>675790448
I gather she got frustrated with struggling to do it behind the towel and more or less just said "fuck it"
>>
>>675790236
>Swede
>getting cucked in public

Well colour me surprised
>>
>>675787883
Any more pics?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.