[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /b/ros, I need some advice >be me >friends with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 5432656.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5432656.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
hey /b/ros, I need some advice
>be me
>friends with this qt 8/10 girl
>visit her every month when I can, have to ride a bus to the town she lives in
>she's an awesome girl, but she has a boyfriend
>this guy is shit, barely spends any time with her or talks to her on the phone, instead spends time playing vidya on his computer
>says he "needs time to do the shit he wants to do too"
>she's always messaging me and we text non stop
>I know I would be way better than the guy she is currently dating
>met the guy in person once. Always stood between us, literally grabbed her ass whenever I was looking, always tongue kissing her in front of me
>always try to tell her how I feel but can't seem to find the right moment to just say it to her
>messaging her tonight, show her that I changed my screen saver to a picture of her
>"aww that's so sweet"
>"did you blush?"
>"maybe a little ;)"
>I've been edging my way closer and closer to her while her bf is not around
>she texts me about 4 hours ago
>text read something like "I'm glad I have someone like you in my life. You're like the big brother I never had. I really hope you find someone you can be with soon"
>text her back "what am I to you?"
>"I just told you, you're like my street brother"
>literally break down
>stop messaging her, delete our conversation, just want to forget she even said that
>get another message
>it's from her boyfriend
>"lol sup"
>delete his message and turn off phone
I literally feel like shit right now /b/. This girl was my life. I feel like one of those fat weeb cringe fucks right now, getting friendzoned.

What the fuck am I suppose to do in this situation? I feel like my whole life is collapsing around me.
>>
>>674889304
Be a cuck get treated like a cuck. Its that fucking simple
>>
>>674889304
Move on, fag. For hilarity turn phone on and look for new messages from bf, I want to laugh
>>
>>674890041
He hasn't text anything other than "lol sup"
>>
>>674889304

>move on and forget
>a few months from now when shit goes sour with the other dude she'll inevitably reach out to you
>go in for the swoop
>text dude "lol sup" for the luls
>>
>>674890359
They've been together for 3 years now. I've tried waiting them out like my friend said but it's not happening.
>>
>>674890444
chek'd
>>
>>674890444

>waiting them out
>moving on and forgetting

these things are not the same, anon-kun.
>>
>>674889304
You need to be more alpha even if you fucking fake it it would be less cringey than your normal cuck self... Girls have a pussy they dont need 2
>>
>>674890127
So no new texts from him? What about his girl
>>
man the only option is for you to kill yourself

rolling for OP to kill him self
>>
>>674890814
Just one that says good night.
>>
Honestly, if you weren't alpha enough to take the bitch, you should have seen what a lost cause that was. Hell after my freshman year of high school I would've seen that.
>>
>>674890872
Ahaha, yeah she tried to push your buttons, which she did they probably laughed at you. Op drop her, you wasted 3 years, work on yourself.
>>
I've been in the exact same situation twice (I know, I'm beta af)

I learned to just move on, even though it took over a year, I finally found myself a girl who I love and I've basically completely forgotten about the 2 girls suprisingly quick

Just block her and go find someone else who wants you as much as you want them
>>
>>674891111
quads confirm
>>
File: 1458362573079.webm (2 MB, 630x348) Image search: [Google]
1458362573079.webm
2 MB, 630x348
TL;DR OP is a beta cuck faggot
>>
>"did you blush?"

This kinda shit right here is your problem little nigga.
>>
>>674889304
Stupid, she's a friend. She has a bf, you tried to weasel in. You have no one to blaim but yourself. Shows how much she actually meant to you, no you know u don't have a chance u delete messages and get upset.
>>
Ok, so if you want to get out of this tricky situation you need to go in an insane rampage and fuck the dude up. This faggot deserve to get destroyed and here is your ONLY option: you answer to him, insult the living crap out of him, if he is shit as you say, he probably is some weak fag who can't even take a fight. Mess with him the most you can. He will probably be angry, and it's where you shine. If he wants to fight, fuck him up and get the girl. If he dont fight, say the girl you love her. Either way she will see faggot mcgee as a useless bag of shit. Either because he cant fight properly for his girl, or because he cant fight for the girl he loves. GO ANON. BE STRONG. GET INTO THE FIGHT. SHOW HER YOU ARE WORTH. SHOW HER, MAKE US PROUD.

And if everything fails, kill yourself.
>>
>>674891531
This.
And dubs confirm, check 'em.
>>
>>674889512

this

it's not even hard to steal someone's girl lmao. she should think of you as her dad, not her brother. she realizes how much better you are and she laeves an ugly loser with nothing to offer.
>>
>>674890359
this
>>
yes. degrade her bf, tell him u think hes a piece of shit and that you fucked his girl.
>>
lol u beta faggot should learn from her bf.
getting pussy, playing vidya, not giving a fuck. thats a type of guy they want to fuck. not crying lil brother. kek. get manly , then try talking to bitches. gl faggot
>>
>>674891670
I can't fight this faggot. He's shit because all he does is sit at his computer and play DoTA. Apparently his parents sent him to martial arts training when he was a kid and he took wrestling in high school.
>>
>>674891963
trying to get beta anon humiliated too i see
>>
>>674892119
you can fight him but ur too much of a little beta bitch, gay boy. Accept who you area and embraced the cuckold life;
>>
>>674892119
hey OP at least you can fuck your little sister and beat hit at Dota
>>
>>674892305
are and embrace the*
>>
>>674892338
kekkk
>>
File: 1457835309175.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1457835309175.gif
1 MB, 300x169
Why don't you just tell her what you told us that you feel freindzoned and then add on whatever advice in this thread you find helpful when it 404s then make another until you feel you have the right advice and a plan to tell her your true feelings
>>
move on m8, you don't need to kill yourself for every depressed moment
>>
>>674892610
kill yourself you're spamming the whole /b/ board
>>
File: h0nfThx.jpg (71 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
h0nfThx.jpg
71 KB, 380x380
>>674889304

You acted as the asexual spare wheel friend for her and now she's locked you in that zone.
You can tell her you wanted more, and then move on as she'll fake being surprised upon learning it, or cut contact and move on with your life.
Either way
> move on, faggot.
>>
>>674889304

Jesus fucking shit, you betas are all the fucking same.

Stop lurching after girls that are already in relationships, then coming to /b/ to whine about how "heartbroken" you are.

You pathetic cuck, fuck off and leave this hoe alone, she was never interested.
>>
>>674892442
are dumb? ofc he feels friend zoned cause she friend zoned the cuckold gay boy and put him in his place after her alpha bf told her to right after she finished giving his daily bj as he played his games.
>>
>>674889304
lol at this faggot who never saw her as a friend and only as a potential girfriend, and then when he gets rejected he goes apeshit, goddam shallow people are retarded
>>
>>674892119
How much mmr does he have?
>>
>>674889304
Be a true man, rape her and send pictures to him
>>
cuck
>>
Bro stop making your live this way. If u are good man u will find girl anyway easy. But you making finding her as your whole live. Just chill, write 2 her " i wanna be with u and i cant stand your Bf sorry bye". And start play wow or something 2 keep your brain bussy becouse then u dont thing about thing like this. Chill man
>>
>>674890444

>They've been together for 3 years now

So why the fuck are you butthurt? You have only yourself to blame for creeping on a taken bitch, pretending to be her friend in hopes of one day she magically drops her panties for you.

Ultra fag
>>
>>674889304
>"lol sup"
her bf is a savage, alpha nigga put you in you placed you cuckold orbiting beta gay boy
>>
>>674889304
so anon thought it was a good idea to go after a girl

well for starters you shouldnt have made her picture your background AND told her

>creepy
>>
>>674889304
hahahaha you've got friendzoned so hard. I'm sure her boyfriend made her say your name while he was fucking her hard from behind like "OP is a brother, a friendzoned brother to me, OHHH IM COMING"
>>
Rape her
>>
Grab your phone and text her:
Damn, you friendzoned me hard. Well played, girl, well played. Now get up, go to the bathroom an send me some nudes for a better screensaver.
>>
>>674894821
*send your brother some
>>
Go over there, lock the boyfriend in a room and rape the girl against the door so he can hear everything. Keep telling him what you're doing how much of a pusdy he is for not protecting his girl. Cum deep inside her and time it for best chance of knocking her up so they can never forget you
>>
>>674889304
>have to ride a bus
>>
>>674889304
Hey OP,
Here's what you gotta do:
>act like nothing happened
>continue on chatting with her
>go on like this for like 2 months until things feel normal again and her bf ignores you two again
>until that time do the same shit as you used to
>NOW, ask her to go swimming in a public swimming pool
>buy like a spypen or something
>somehow figure out a way to record her undressing
>wank that lil 3 inch dick of yours blue for like a month or so, avoid contact with her
>send her the video
>"lol sup"
>blackmail and fuck het
>>
>lol sup
My fucken sides. Not your day today is it OP.
>>674891670
You gave me aids you faggot
>>
File: 80NPa31.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
80NPa31.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
>>674889304
>getting friendzoned
http://www.thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/
>>
>>674889304
>literally break down
that's your issue... your reaction...
to that I would react "fuck this girl", next
>>
>>674889304
That is so kawaii :3, but if you don't approve of her boyfriend and she likes him maybe deep down you don't really love her and you just want to get the pusey
>>
k-k-k-k-k-kill urself my man
>>
>>674889304
wow you are a complete loser, I don't feel sorry for you, you deserve it, she has to be a idiot to stay with you.
>>
Get over it. Pick up next girl who is wat hotter than her. Theres a shadow of chance that she will see losing you.
Btw. how the fuck u could creep one girl who's in relationship4 3 years. lmao
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.