[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /b/ros I'm currently in Colorado and I bought a quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x1136
Okay /b/ros I'm currently in Colorado and I bought a quarter of some dank ass marijuana I live in Tennessee and I go back to Tennessee today if I mail it to myself in a card will I get caught?
>>
Yep the feds will show up
>>
>>674763376
Fuck, really?
>>
>>674763543
Bro gtfo nobody cares just go an hero you pussy...
>>
>>674763171
Mailing it to yourself will almost assuredly get you caught. At least taking it with you (assuming you're driving and not flying), then you've got a chance of nobody seeing or smelling it, as long as you don't drive like an idiot.
>>
>>674763171
where in TN?

share.
>>
>>674763171
If you do don't put a return address on it. If anything happens you could try to claim ignorance. I'd put it in a jar or sealed container of some type to try to control the smell.
>>
>>674763171
your gunna risk it over 30 bucks worth of mediocre weed? try to think about that one for a second....also UPS
>>
Ship it UPS ground, not a felony just against their terms and anything ground doesn't go through scanners.
>>
>>674763171
Weed in a baggie, that's cute.

Unless you heat seal it, that shit ain't getting through the mail.
>>
Cookeville Tennessee and I'm flying which I thought about putting it in my deodorant my friends mom does that and never gets caught
>>
>>674763869
>>674763171
Just fly with it faggot. DO not take anything else dumb with you though. No opaque objects, not liquids, gels aerosol cans or ANYTHING the TSA might check your bag for. They are not allowed to search for drugs. I know... I work for them
>>
UPS. People literally ship pounds of weed through UPS all over the country. You'll be fine. Although, if it were me, I would take it with me to smoke on the way back to TN.
>>
>>674764224
Sweet is there a way I can disguise it better
>>
>>674763982
For that amount its not a big deal, but mailing drugs between state is a federal offense. IDGAF if its USPS, FedEx or UPS.
>>
>>674763171
lube it up and slide it up your asshole until you get home. it may still be good
>>
>>674763543
Nigger
>>
if you drove, dont be fucking stupid driving back. if you flew, make that shit into cookies and take it with you
>>
>>674763171
Should be fine... or grind it up and stuff it under your balls tightly packed. Only a domestic flight so you won't see any drug dogs in the airport.
>>
>>674764865
Like dude I'm flying there in like 3 hours no time for cookies
>>
>>674764907
Yeah I go to Denver airport
>>
God, people are so ignorant and paranoid. It depresses me.

OP, I've been using the USPS to ship people weed (ironically in TN as well) for over a year. As long as it's in a smell proof container like a mason jar of some shit and put that in a bag and snip it, you're good.

The only risk you run is if A) it can be smelled outside of the packaging, which would require the dankest of weed and you being lazy, or B) the package somehow gets damage and they have to repackage it, which is why you put it in another bag so if the packaging does break its not just a mason jar full of weed.

The government legally cannot look at your mailings. They don't scan it, inspect it, anything. Plus, think how much mail is moved every single day. It's just not feasible to think they'd be inspecting every package I case theirs illegal drugs.

If you REALLY want to be safe, just but a food saver. It'll keep your weed fresh as shit, shrink it down, and is smell proof. Best of luck to you
>>
>>674765018
like i stated earlier, stick it up your pooper. wrap it in another bag so it doesn't stink when you open it. you'll never get caught
>>
>>674764500
Disguising it makes it look weirdo to us on the xray, SO now we will think you have explosives hiding in deodorant and check the bag looking for that. Put it in a baggy, that allows it to be spread out, place it under the lining of your bag. then zip that and fill with your clothes and other random things. Just don't densely pack your weed or anything in your bag. Nothing will stick out. We look for organic masses, opaque objects and other irregularities but not a loosely packed baggie of weed
>>
OP's going to jail
>>
It's not too sketchy mailing it as long as you vacuum seal it and put it in a decoy. It's really not worth the risk though, how hard is it to find good ganj where you live?
>>
>>674763171
put it up ur butt, it easy and always works
>>
>>674763171
get the fuck out of my state, we don't go to TN and try to mail drugs back here.
>>
>>674765297
Yeah probably
>>
>>674765187
This guy has the right idea, people underestimate just how much mail that USPS deals with everyday.
>>
>>674765450
i do, so ur wrong
>>
>>674765348
Hard
>>
>>674765448
ive said this twice now i think hes a pussy
>>
>>674765348
Not through USPS..... UPS and FedEx do NOT check to see what is in ground packages. USPS on the other hand screens things and They all screen Air packages due to DHS mandates
>>
>>674765608
I don't typically like to shove things in my ass guys sorry but I'll stuff it in a non lubricant condome tie that bad boy and just keef it in my ass I guess
>>
>>674765608
yeah ive done it countless times going from vegas to ohio, it doesnt even need to be all the way up the butt, just cram or tape it up there
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>674763543
Ain't touching that shit nigga
>>
>>674765986
>scuse me sir there appears to be some sort of bag hanging out of your asshole
>>
>>674765986
Tape it haha no I'll just cram it in there I guess fuck my life
>>
>>674765935
yeah there you go. its the safest way, no joke.
>>
>>674766139
I wouldn't either
>>
>>674765851

Stop spreading lies. They do not scan shit. USPS is just as safe to use as UPS as Fedex.

I've seriously been using USPS to ship drugs from WA to places all over the US, so shut the fuck up with your lies.

I also have a friends mom who works at USPS and they do no such thing. They only catch illegal drugs when it can be smelled or the package is damaged and they have to repackage.
>>
If we didn't have body scanners at the airport you could probably just stick it in your clothing.
>>
>>674763171
Maybe.
>>
>>674765851
I never knew that, thanks for the info. I've only ever gotten mailed L and since it was USPS I just assumed they must all be pretty chill.
>>
>>674765986
This is a dumb Idea.... I work for TSA. When the body scanner pics up on anything in this area it has become a very invasive pat down. If anything is iffy they send you to a private room to look into it more plus get the cops involved.
>>
Just take the damn thing with you..I've been pulled over before for running a red light and i had an ounce of sweet island kush underneath my seat..just stash it somewhere and roll down all your windows when you get pulled over and you'll be fine
>>
>>674766412
i've brought like 30 caps of MDMA through the airport up my pooper before. body scanner never did shit to me
>>
>>674766276
They do at major hubs faggot. I use to work the xray machine. So stfu
>>
>>674766276
Not that guy but do you know if they actually check return addresses? Like if I used a return add. of a foreclosed house, would that raise any red flags?
>>
>>674765254
Yo tsa-guy, how many times have you had your finger up some random guy/gurl ass?
>>
My dad used to have 1/2's mailed from California to Michigan. Never once had any problems, just make sure it's bagged up well, Shit will get thrown around. add a few dryer sheets for smell
>>
>>674763171
Are you stupid? Just take it with you, if you're stupid enough to get caught by I cop (and I really can't think of a reason for a cop to randomly search you or your car for drugs) he will laugh and take it from you and let you go.

No need to worry for so little weed.
>>
>>674765187
My wife works for USPS. I will say also their volume doesn't really allow for them to actively search for shit like that. The dumb niggers that get caught get caught because they are dumb niggers. Just don't be a dumb nigger

>Protip: If you are worried about it, overnight it. It can't stop long enough to be caught.
>>
>>674766634
The guy was saying some shit like "you don't even have to put the bag in the whole way. If this is your method... lube up the baggie and push it all the way in. If the body scanner picks up on the baggie you've fucked

Or as a method of distraction wear pants with pockets that have thick patterns in them. We will just assume your pants were the issue.You'll still get patted down, but won't get caught
>>
OP here /b/ros this is hectic like I don't get weed like this in Tennessee and I'm a dealer is medical from the dispensary and it's fucking good
>>
>>674766766
Never, but if you leave the baggie hanging out a little and I feel it then you are getting extra screening in a private room with a supervisor or a cop present.
>>
>>674764162
How do you put weed in your dedorant?
>>
>>674767452
Idk honestly I thought about like cutting the inside of the deodorant and stuffing it in there and putting it back in the container
>>
>>674767385
I wasn't being serious, just making fun. I suppose it has to be some sort of medical personale that would have to do it for safety reasons.
>>
File: _20160313_014041.jpg (406 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
_20160313_014041.jpg
406 KB, 923x1600
Sup niggas, anyone knows how long until dis shit starts flowering?
>>
>>674764351

This. UPS doesn't check for anything like that. Hell even the stuff thats broken open before they just resealed and shipped anyways.
>>
>>674767632
if you roll it all the way up, it will eventually pop out. just be careful with it once it's about out.
>>
>>674763171
ok OP heres a way to smuggle weed on the plane, ive done it numerous times. go out and buy a pack of kingsized cigarettes and empty them out. roll all that weed into joints, slide the joints in the empty cigarettes and put them back in the pack. seems to have worked for me
>>
>>674767925
I think oka just shove it in my ass honestly or swallow it
>>
>>674767704
No medical people, we are not allowed to go into the body. We call the police over and let them do whatever they do. I have seen them pull the baggie out I have seen them take the person to the hospital. Depends if locals respond or the DEA.... my airport has DEA right at the airport which is nice
>>
>>674763543
>www31
well that does not sound suspicious at all
>>
>>674768155
Yeah I'm sure it bait
>>
>>674768072
bad diea
>>
>>674768406
It sounds sketchy
>>
>>674763171
or you could just drive it home and stop being a newfag...dont drive like a ridiculous cunt and you wont get pulled over
>>
do they make you take your shoes off in the airport? if not just stick it in your shoe, under your foot. flatten it out
>>
>>674768494
Okay not a newfag just a fag and I'm not driving?
>>
>>674768494
Horrible advice. they have "drug interdiction" teams on US highways that look for out of state license plates, they pull them over and have a dog do a "free air sniff" this is the easiest way to get fucked.
>>
>>674766667
nope you type too young have ever had a job
>>
>>674768723

Yes they do.

OP stuff it into used tins of dip, still bagged and drive/walk it home. I do this all the time as dip tins are usually air tight and retain the smell of mint/winter green.
>>
Just drive WTF OP
>>
Op here we need to just keep driving out of the discussion I'm taking a plain
>>
>>674767841
thats no weed faggot :D
>>
all this for 7 grams of pot. just fuckin smoke it all before you go and have yourself a relaxing flight. how long will that even last you? id have that gone in like 2 days easy
>>
File: pos84-1.png (2 MB, 2200x3400) Image search: [Google]
pos84-1.png
2 MB, 2200x3400
>>674763376
>>674763869
>>674763941
>>674763982
>>674764351
these people are all stupid

>>674765187
this guy is smart

>>674765851
this guy is fucking stupid as fuck

to everyone saying UPS in this thread: enjoy ur v& retards, UPS/fedex/DHL can search any packages mailed through their services, for whatever reason they want, whenever they want. no restriction on searches bc they are private companies.

ship via USPS bc there are strict regulations regarding searches of USPS packages. USPS mail is protected by 4th amendment. the rules regarding what packages get searched are also publicly available making it an ABSOLUTE FUCKING JOKE how easy it is to ship anything u want via USPS without getting caught. pic related.

not to mention the sheer volume of pieces of mail that USPS handles, the idea that they would be able to search each and every piece when they are processing hundreds of millions of pieces of mail everyday.

here just watch this video cus u ppl have no idea how this shit works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX16-52bHvg

>>674765851

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PIECES OF MAIL EVERYDAY. USPS DOES NOT HAVE THE PEOPLE OR THE MONEY TO MEANINGFULLY INVESTIGATE EVERY PIECE OF MAIL, NOT EVEN EVERY PIECE OF SUSPICIOUS MAIL! SUSPICIOUS MAIL MUST MEET 2-3 CRITERIA TO BE REMOVED FROM STREAM. FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>674767383
Work harder to find good weed in TN, it's definitely there trust me. If I can get medical in the bumfuck of IL, you sure as fuck can find it wherever you live
>>
>>674767841
It's not gonna, its a male plant
>>
>>674767841
Jesusfuck. Take better care of your plant you mongrel.
>>
File: cops.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
I took a half ounce from Aurora, CO to Knoxville, TN in a coffee can, in an air tight container. Didn't get caught, just don't drive stupid and put the coffee can somewhere inconspicuous.
>>
>>674770124
Yeah but what if OP isn't white
>>
>>674768072

i have actually done this mulitple times but i dont do it exactly this way. i buy a pack of newports or whatever, 100s are better bc theres more space in each cig. u empty out the tobacco and then just push weed into the cig itself, then cover the ends w tobacco, if u pack it tightly this will be indistinguishable from a normal pack of cigs, and if ur only doing like 5 from a pack of 20, if someone smells it, the tobacco smell will overpower the weed smell.

flying w bud is stupid tho, mailing it is by far the safest option, its what actual drug lords do to get weed from west to east coast. once uve done it a few times u realize its safer than any other method of transfer.

honestly if ur so fuckin dedicated to flying w illegal shit u shouldve just got oil and a vape pen bc TSA doesnt give a FUCK about vape pens, jam it full of concentrate and put it in ur fuckin carry on its a joke
>>
>>674763171
Dont drive with it, That is your riskiest option. Mailing is safe if you use UPS. I know many people that do it. also former UPS employee here. Also you need to find a weed hookup back home if you're considering mailing yourself a quad.
>>
>>674770488

stop fucking telling ppl to use UPS, any UPS employee can open ur fucking mail, steal ur shit, call the cops on u, and face no consequences for opening ur mail, if anyone at any point in the UPS processing line figures out whats in ur shit, u are fucked one way or another, and they dont have nearly the level of volume that USPS handles to mask ur packages. USPS is safest, any serious who works with real weight uses USPS and gets rich or they use private mail services and go to prison simple as that
>>
Okay so I may mail it how am I going to mail it though?
>>
I didn't read all the comments but a friend of mine (yeah right) used USPS very successfully. He would place it in a food saver bag and seal it in that but in order to not crush the weed you can really only suck out so much air. Then he would wrap it in some fabric softener sheets and then seal it another bag. He did up to a half pound this way at a time.

Also USPS is the best way. Private companies like FedEx and UPS can search your package without warrants. USPS has to have a warrant to open up your package and only obtain one if the package is suspect.
>>
I'll post mugshots when I get out of prison guys
>>
File: q1.jpg (122 KB, 734x621) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
122 KB, 734x621
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. .. http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/ubuw4Usy/file.html .. Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 3
>>
>>674772283
Listen newfag I told you already just go an hero you pussy
>>
He is just trying to get some closure
>>
>>674772008
How will I package it please explain in detail life is good I don't want to ruin it
>>
File: IMG_2554.jpg (113 KB, 1493x990) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2554.jpg
113 KB, 1493x990
>>674771992
>>674773097

u get a food saver, do as many layers as is necessary for u to not shit urself when u go to drop it off later, 2 layers is fine tho. honestly thats pretty much it.

if u want to get super paranoid about it, u should also wear gloves for the entire process, do not at any time touch the food saver bags or envelope w ur fingers and leave prints, be careful not to accidentally leave a hair on it or vaccuum sealed inside.

use a printed label, do not use handwritten labels, this in conjunction w other mistakes can provide enough criteria for a warrant. again if u want to be super paranoid u can try to disguise the package as coming from ebay by mimicking the design they put on their printed labels, u can even create a fake listing on ebay and use the labels they provide in this process although that will leave an electronic paper trail that some people would discourage

ur gonna want to use one of the two packages in my pic related, either the flat rate envelope or the small priority box, now at this point u can just stuff the double layer food saver bag in here, slap the printed labels on the outside and throw it into a post office drop box whereever u can find one, or hell if ur feeling adventurous head to a post office and drop it off there. (remember to include return address, very important, just use a random business, as long as ur careful in this process it wont matter cus it wont get returned but u need to have something on there)

but i would also recommend u use a visual barrier between the envelope and food saver bag, like another envelope or a newspaper or magazine or whatever. doesnt really matter, its personal preference i suppose. ive gotten plenty of packages without this extra measure but w/e i figured i would mention it
>>
>>674773097
unlubricated condom like you said earlier
>>
oh and ull need stamps obviously so i guess go figure out how many stamps ull need, idk off the top of my head how many ull need

oh and if ur dropping it off in person they might ask if u want to require a signature, dont do that, im not gonna bother to explain but just dont do that
>>
File: יבוש.jpg (127 KB, 563x407) Image search: [Google]
יבוש.jpg
127 KB, 563x407
>>674763171
can't find out untill u try
>>
Goodness this is crazy as fuck if I cut a piece of deodorant out and stuff it in there put it in my luggage and the put it under the plane will I get caught where is the guy that works for the airport
>>
You will probably fuck this up
>>
>>674774287
More than likely
>>
It is not a lot of weed...you didn't pay much for it...get super high before you leave and anything left give it to someone cool coming out of the airport
>>
>>674774572
I can't I'm like allergic to weed so it gets me super high like fucking I leave earths orbit high I literally trip out sometimes off like a foodie to the face
>>
oh, and one other thing, if u decide to get a tracking number for it, dont check the tracking using ur own home internet connection, if u get caught this can be used as documentation proving that u knew the package was coming, u need to maintain plausible deniability so just use a vpn to check tracking, DO NOT CHECK USPS TRACKING VIA TOR.

>>674774287
it would be pretty hard to fuck it up after reading the instructions i provided above, theyre pretty thorough, and honestly i know a lot of fucking morons that i would never trust to drive me 5 miles to the store and theyre not having any problems shipping hundreds of pounds of weed across state lines dozens of times per year, all the same i guess i should add YMMV? w/e he'll probably be fine
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.