[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you single /b/ ? For me it's because I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: image.gif (111 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
111 KB, 500x375
Why are you single /b/ ? For me it's because I don't really care about the girls after I got the jackpot... I love the hunting part and after that I see the personality from the girls and hate them because of it almost instantly. Most girls are so low energy and wiry that even the free pussy is not worth all that crap.
>>
File: RIVf0ax.png (793 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
RIVf0ax.png
793 KB, 600x744
>>674579602
Simple; because I'm an ugly, unlikable, and unlovable piece of trash. No sane woman would ever find me attractive.
>>
>>674579602
Am same. Could have a gf right now. I always start to ignore them after I work really hard to seem awesome and get them to like me. For example this bitch has been texting me all day and am just too lazy to respond or just don't want to try after I get it in.

The weird thing is I actually hate being single and want gf. Don't want to put in the effort tho.
>>
>>674580103
Just lie to The girls like everyone else and if you're not an ultra ugly peace of shit you will get some nice girls because most girls don't really care about the look from guys... They want for something serious only a good personality
>>
I am what people call a walking stick. But i am quite smart, but not the best looking and bravest guy out there. When do women start to look for smart guys instead of cool ones? I guess i will have to study all the way through.
>>
>>674581175
True dat.... The problem is the girls nowadays are so worthless cunts. I think that "every guy is an asshole" is just a meme because more and more girls are just not gf material.
>>
File: veg.gif (1 MB, 395x598) Image search: [Google]
veg.gif
1 MB, 395x598
I only go outside when my dad needs help at his shop.
>>
>>674581922
I think that's my issue. I know girls are like that. I've been cheated on a few times and feel completely jaded w dating and steady gfs. 99% of them are just cock whores looking for a new one after a while. I don't see the point in actual gfs anymore w the advent of tinder etc. Just go on there, meet up fuck, rinse repeat. It's shit but fuck it's all shit.
>>
>>674581862
If you want some fun search for stupid girls and trick them to do anything you want (no real problem for a smart man) and for a serious thing just search for a smart girl because smart girls know that personality matters and not only looks... And be alpha and confident that's all women care about
>>
>>674579602
>low energy and wiry
curious to hear what you mean by this OP. Care to elaborate or give an example?
>>
>>674581862
After they've had a baby.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 176x176
I think its because of my Jew nose
>>
>>674581922
> nowadays
> as if people change
>>
>>674582283
I'll do the same.... I think I will repeat the same thing over and over again until I will get my special snowflake... Bad thing is i don't like girls that look like me so 6/10 and I can only get 7-10/10 if I do it on tinder.
>>
>>674579602
I'm much like you OP, i love the chase at the beginning. I don't like being tied down at all, plus girls start to get clingy after a while. Some of them are alright, i generally avoid them like the plague when i'm online gaming though, they all think they're superior to everyone else
>>
>>674579602
Nigga you gay
>>
>>674582366
They expect the man to take all the initiative and basically leach off your ideas/hobbies/passions. They want a guu who plays guitar or something cool like that, and then they want him to teach them how to play guitar. But no way in hell that they themselves will learn something cool and then teach YOU.
>>
>>674582366
"What so you want to eat? " Ich don't know" what do you want to do this evening? "Ich don't know"" girls are mostly without any hobbys and they only care for stupid senseless things... They are helpless alone, so women are just children in an adult body... Of course not all women but most are like this
>>
because I am fat.
>>
>>674583843
Hey buddy I've said almost the same.... I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks like that :^)
>>
File: 1457998591327.png (288 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1457998591327.png
288 KB, 550x535
>>674582958
>>674583386
>>674582302
>>674579602
>>674581175
>>674581336
>>674583884
>>674583843
>we are at this level of Normie infestation
>>
>>674584151
You mean "normie" people who actually have contact and sex with girls?
>>
>>674584360
t. a normie
>>
You probably wouldn't be single if you stopped trying to go after the girls who continuously fuck you over.
Or the ones who are almost like the girl who fucked you over before.
>>
>>674579602
More or less agree with the girls aren't worth the effort it takes in to maintaining them viewpoint. I don't even really enjoy the initial effort I have to put into getting in their pants. Average girl can take anywhere from 0-2 weeks and depending on what you do if you add up the money you basically paid for a prostitute. The only real bonus is that you usually get more than what you pay for in terms of not looking like a worn out old hoe quality. Best case scenario you run into a girl that gives it up within the first week and you make it a regular fb thing.

After you get into a relationship, most girls want an increasing amount of your free time, and for the most part I guess I just dislike feeling like your interviewing for a new job. They generally hold the cards and you basically just doing you best to give the answers they want to hear.

When your dating a girl she usually expects too much based on what she's actually giving back. I used to be more thoughtful and try to put my best foot forward kind of thing, but the only thing doing a bunch for a girl accomplishes is raised expectations. You can be the sweetest, most thoughtful guy, flowers just because, surprising her with tickets to her favorite concert, still somehow expected to pay for your dates, etc.

I guess in my experience I've just experienced a lot of diminishing returns. Your expected to put in more and more effort on your part, you spend more time doing what she wants, buying her things, doing things for her and your still having the same sex you had with just a few dates with her. If I happened across a girl who was willing to put the kind of effort into maintaining an equal relationship of give and take that I'm capable of then I'd be willing to start dating her.

The fact of the matter is, I haven't. So I don't see the harm in dating multiple girls casually so you have someone to fuck. When the girl starts expecting too much, you move on.
>>
>>674579602
Avoident personality disorder.
>>
>>674585287
Sry to much text but YES to everything, you're just right
>>
>>674579602
I've never been able to succeed at anything in my life, I'm not attractive, I don't have a good personality, I don't have money and I have a laughably small penis. I'm pretty much just waiting for death and I wish it would hurry up
>>
>>674579602
Have a girl I like, just too pussy and beta to ask her out.
>>
Exactly the same way honestly, I love the chase but as soon as I get the girl I'm bored, like they all want and ask for too much and when you give it to them they're like is that it? You can't please girls, plus I'm so picky, I'm honestly heterosexual but damn the pussy isn't worth all that, after I get it I usually stop talking to them if I was using them but some just don't get it and still blow your shit up
>>
>>674584360
yes
>>
>>674585287
>Cont.
>>674583843
That's an excellent point, hanging out with a girl is very similar to babysitting. They're usually bored, and they don't have the sort of self motivation to do anything about it. She doesn't stop and think about what she wants to do, she complains to you about it. If your like me and the type of person who can be sociable when they're in the mood, but is also the type who like to go home and relax by themselves after a hard day to unwind then you know the feeling of having to be "on" with people. It's require an additional effort to kick yourself into a social mode when you don't feel like it. It can be tiring, like your trying to entertain someone, again, like babysitting. When they do have something they want to do it's usually walk around and spend money on some useless brand name whatever.

It is so irritatingly common for girls to be nothing more than the leach of a relationship, contributing little to nothing, and if you had to ask yourself why you put up with them, it's either for companionship or physical comfort, but companionship is why I have friends, friends who DO have good ideas, and ARE interesting people. That's like putting up with that horrible kid in school because he had a playstation and his house was fun. Girls have just been conditioned by society to act this way, because sex, they don't have to be interesting, they don't have to try, not when they first met you, and not after. They hold all the "sex cards" and you need to do their little dance to get them. So put on a smile, tell them what they want to hear, fuck their brains out and dump their asses as soon as they start throwing around the sex card to get what they want, because they're not special, and there's plenty more pussy out there.
>>
>>674579602
As soon as I get a girl to like me, I lose interest. It doesn't help that I get to know them better and as I get to know them my respect for them drops and drops.

I'm not sexist or anything, I know there are awesome women out there, it's just I've never met one of them. But you do meet cool women who aren't single and you think well she'd be worth it but she's taken.
>>
>>674585287
>>674586610
Agreed, would buy you a beer anon.
>>
>>674585287
>Your expected to put in more and more effort on your part, you spend more time doing what she wants, buying her things

This is because girls were raised by their parents to believe that their prince charming should be just that, a prince charming. Wait until you have kids, or happen to have a daughter, you're probably gonna tell her some shit like "make sure he has a good job (will pay for all of your shit), is chivalrous (you're probably going to grow up to be a vapid, pampered child, make sure your boyfriend can tolerate this), has a good car(is financially stable)" etc

women are, and have always been, wanted to be treated like needy children, but at this point the question is who wouldn't? shit, if i can get me wife to wipe my ass, every time i go, i would happily let her do it
>>
>>674586089
Do yourself a favor and just ask her out Anon, in as casual a way as possible. If she turns you down don't let it seem like a big deal, shrug your shoulders like, "your loss", smile and walk away. Speaking from experience, they're very few things in my life that I have legitimately regretted doing. It's almost always been a life experience, even if it sucked, you learn, you grow, you move on. My biggest regrets come from the things that I haven't done, all the missed opportunities, that's what going to haunt me on my deathbed, the what if's. Life is just way too short for that shit Anon. No matter how much you like that girl right now, even if she turns you down, you won't have lost anything, the thing you stand to lose is the opportunity that's in front of you right now. So do it before she's out of your life/with someone else.

Word of advice, don't open with the "I like you" shit. You want something closer to a "Hey, you know, you seem like a pretty cool girl. We should grab dinner sometime, what's your number"? Not a movie, movies are horrible first dates. If you know something she likes all the better. "Oh you like *blank* don't you? I've been/am interested in that too, let me get your number we should go sometime". Just dropping on a girl that you "like her" never gets you anywhere. Her knowing your feelings doesn't do anything except give away your leverage, it's makes things to easy, which isn't fun, worst case she uses that to lead you on. What you do want to do, is make her like you, that's what matters, that she becomes attached to you. That she's always thinking about you, and how cool you are. You don't need to confess to her, because if you play your cards right and she ends up liking you, you've won, let her drop the ilu bomb, and if she pulls any of the typical girl "what do you think about me" bs counter with a "well since your asking I guess that means you like me then?"
>>
>>674579602
26 Been single for 6 years now. Experience with last gf has demotivated my ambition to find a relationship again. I found the effort and time required to maintain the relationship was just too much of a strain, Mainly the attention a partner demands and that mental mini game women enjoy playing, constantly trying to measure and test my commitment to her. I want love i just want love between two separate entities who admire each other and not some conjoined unity of minds.

After being with others I rather enjoy the time away from them. Over the past 6 years i guess I've convinced myself Im better off that way

So yeah, basically the effort required to satisfy a women is redundant effort i cba to expend. I mean Fuck Im probably socially inept because i experience the same with guys as well just some peoples persona demands soo much of my effort in fair exchange of conversation that i just feel Im being forcefully robbed of my energy
>>
>>674579602
Because i cant be bothered by them, iv watched all my buds get tied down and turned into empty shells of men.
>I still enjoy life the way i want to enjoy it
>I keep the money i work for
>Answer to nobody
>>
>>674586089
invite her to some place both you guys have in common

be prepared to get rejected
>>
>>674585287
>>674586610
>>674588165

Anyone else want advice on something, post your problems and I give you my 2 cents. I've had moderate success dating, but just as posted, I'm just kind of sick of the power play bullshit women pull and have yet to run into one who was actually interesting. Typical Woman:"My hobbies? I like to watch netflix... hangout... you know have fun"
>>
>>674585287
>>674586610
I'm >>674587394

You're right mate, most girls don't invest as guys in relationships.

After learning this the hard way, I met my current gf and planted on her mind that a relationship is a team, and one should not drag the other.

I started asking for simple things, like her driving to my place, paying a dinner once in a while... stuff like that, claiming I'm not her driver, comedian, guard and gigolo.

Now she's pretty happy because she feels like she has accomplished something.
She's investing and her revenue is happiness.

>tldr: make your gf work for the relationship, she'll be 10x happier.
>>
>>674588614
yeah, i got one

why date women when whores end up being more affordable (hassle free) at the end of the day? serious question
>>
File: dance.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>674579602
because it's easier to just hook up with randoms. I'm not interested in the girlfriend -> wife -> house -> kids -> divorce pathway.
>>
File: 0-YE9GK1JVw.jpg (41 KB, 640x303) Image search: [Google]
0-YE9GK1JVw.jpg
41 KB, 640x303
>>674579602
'cause I don't think I deserve one, and I don't do anything to improve myself as a person
>>
>>674588389
Just means your more of an introverted person. I have the same problem, It feels like I have to be "on" to interact with people, and unless I'm in the mood it takes a huge effort on my part. It feels like your an entertainer on a stage wearing some suffocating mask. You probably are better off without that type of woman. My advice would be getting out there and dating with a more one foot in type of approach. Girls have been conditioned to expect to hold all the cards in terms of dating, but that's not a given. You can still approach them like equals, talk to them, split the cost of dinner, and don't feel like your expected to carry a conversation. Just try to have a good time, and if your not it's because that lazy bitch isn't pulling her half of the date. Doesn't hurt to browse around.
>>
>>674579602
Not single in the literal sense of the word. I've been fucking my roommate for about six months now, we go out and do couple shit together, but I keep reminding her we are not committed.

It's ridiculous how much money this method has saved me.
>>
>>674588827
That's really good advice man, and congrats on finding a good girl who is actually willing to put more into the relationship. I'll have to keep that in mind as far as planting seeds for success, I guess I'm just looking for someone who's thoughtful on their own, without me having to ask. I'm very lucky the type of friends who pull nice shit out of no where, buddy of mine knows I'm into the craft beer scene, surprised me with some tickets to a local fest, they're $120 for a single admission, food and drinks covered. It's a very generous, just nice thing to do for someone. A good friend like that's hard to find, even more so a woman.
>>
>>674579602
I pretty much concluded I'm not the kind of guy women want.
>>
>>674589288
fuck outta here with that shit

how in the world did you mange to catch a fwb like that? I have zero experience with girls, and i wouldn't even know where to begin in talking to one
>>
>>674579602
>fat
>ugly
>boring
>stupid
>ugly
>lazy
>ugly
>no self-esteem
>no charisma

I think that's about it.
>>
>>674588906
There is no reason to date if your happy with the sex only side of things. You right on all counts, the only reason to date is if your looking for the intimacy of the non sexual kind. If you want to have a woman you can go out out to dinner with, binge netflix with cuddled on the couch. Having someone emotionally invested in you, who loves you. It's the emotional intimacy that you can't get with a whore. That being said, if your willing to put in the effort and wait 0-2 weeks and your fairly good at being a social chameleon and telling a girl what she wants to hear, you can usually get sex with better girls for cheaper. Few dates, and if your good/lucky free bootycalls after the fact.
>>
>>674589628
Timing and luck. I was just going through a break up And I literally met her at the local fucking pizza place. She was going through a break up too as it turned out, switched numbers texted a bit, she started coming over then one night after an intense fuck I just offered her to stay to get away from the ex she still lived with.

She pays half the rent, we switch who buys dinner if we're eating together, we still do our separate things too. It's a pretty good arrangement for now.

Yes there is some emotional attraction, but we discussed that too and decided to just enjoy this and see what happens.

It's easy, just act like they're another person with issues like you. And soon you'll be working said issues out together. In a lot of ways. Lol
>>
>>674589628
Not him but basically it seems like the girl is interested in him, and they ended up hooking up, girl probably wants to date him since he's mentioned he's had to remind her that they are in fact not a couple. Basically it's him stringing her along to no fault of his own because she thinks she can fuck him into changing his mind. If that's what your looking for you'd have to find a girl, maybe take her on some dates, get her interested, fuck her, and never mention that your in a committed relationship, and don't act like you are. Don't go out of your way to do bf like things for her, and just continue to do whatever you want. When she does call you on it, say that you never talked about being in a committed and that you aren't looking for anything serious.
>>
Im unattractive
>>
Not good looking
>>
>>674579602
Because I fell for someone. An adorable, brilliant, kind girl. And now every girl I see simply reminds me of how much they're not her.
>>
>>674579602
I live day by day and i have yet to meet a woman who is alright with that. I work and do all that kind of stuff, but im real laid back about everything else, it seems to only attract obsessive controlling women in my life who either want to fix me, use me as some sort of trophy, or prove something, all the while ignoring me as a person, only paying attention to what is on the surface.
>>
I'm single because I'm in love and I can't get over her. She means everything to me, but I mean nothing to her.
>>
>>674591054
I (>>674590773 ) feel you, /b/ro. I wish I could offer some words of comfort - that it'll get easier, that you'll forget her, or that you should go party or something - but it'd seem pretty hollow. There are some people we won't forget.
>>
>>674590237
>>674590337

sounds reasonable, i think ill go bar hopping tomorrow or something. wish me luck
>>
>>674590403
>>674590462
Girls are much less visual then men are. I'm not saying all girls don't care about looks, but a good majority is willing to put up with less good looking men directly proportionate to either how much money/interesting/funny/how much they like them. That's why you see manwhales with hotties. It should be noted, that no matter how awesome you are, they're are still some girls who just wont give a fuck because your face sucks. It would help to at least be physically attractive in other ways like not being a fat fat, be well groomed, smell nice etc. Try just working on your charisma, it's skill like anything else and you can practice it anywhere. It doesn't have to be just with women, just be very likeable to anyone you talk to. Trial and error, try it when your out shopping, with workers, with customers, look for things to make conversations about etc.

>>674590773
>>674591054
If a girl isn't into you crying about it doesn't do you any good inb4 iknowthatfag. The only thing you can do is continue to better yourself and meet new people. I know it's hard to do, but it's a matter of willpower and forcing yourself to do things, because your in charge of your feelings. If you sit there and let yourself wallow and feel like shit you will. If you go out and have fun, and talk to new people, and meet new girls, you will. It's just hard, but at a certain point you need to realize that it's not going to magically get better by waiting, and when you finally get over this girl the only thing your going to have to show for it is x years of wasted time and regret that you'll never get back. You regret the things you don't do more than the things you do.
>>
>>674591379
I know. What makes it worse is she fucks with me. I've loved her for 3 years. I've come close to just saying fuck it and ending myself. But no, she stops me. Tells me she cares. But then goes and dates some asshole who just likes her for sex.
>>
>>674591385
Good luck man, just cast a wide net your bound to catch something. Good news is even if you don't find someone willing to be fuckbuddies, you don't have to correct them that your not willing to be in a relationship until they bring it up. Feel free to enjoy continuing being single even when your seeing them, because going on dates =/= dating, and if and when they do bring it up, bonus points for you if they're actually worth keeping around.
>>
>>674591565
I'm not crying over it (I'm >>674591054)
I'm okay looking, 6'7", slightly chubby, I play sports, I have friends, it's just, when I think about other girls it doesn't feel the same as her. For me she is perfection. And I just want her to feel the same way about me.
>>
>>674591565
Oh, I'm aware of that. Believe me. But still, this girl is... amazing.
>>
>>674590773
>>674591379

I can. I've been in a very similar situation as you two and i can tell you will eventually get over her. What happens is that eventually you'll come to the realization that people aren't perfect and will never be, so your standards on women become a lot more reasonable, because of that, you will come to the conclusion that the feelings you have for her isn't necessarily strung up emotions in as much as admiration towards her as a person.

you will get over it, though. i can promise you that
>>
>>674591590
Doesn't mean she's fucking with you, no matter how much or how long you love her doesn't mean she'll ever return those feelings. The harsh reality is that love isn't a coin operated vending machine. She probably does care about you, just not in the way your looking for, and the sooner you realize that she isn't the most amazing girl in the world and go out there and find something else with meaning in your life the better off you'll be. Don't live our life for a girl Anon, because even if she is as great as you say, she doesn't love you, and she never will, or something would have happened between you two in the last 3 years. The fact that your so dependent on her that you want to kill yourself is also a huge negative. It screams dependence, that your so uninteresting a person all you have to offer are your feelings for her. Feelings she doesn't want. You need to come to terms with the fact that life just doesn't always work out the way you want, that she'll never love you the way you want, and go find happiness somewhere else. Even if that means cutting her out of your life. Sometimes even just having her be there for you can cause more pain than anything, because it makes you remember all over again the things you love in her. Create some space Anon.
>>
>>674591590
I'm not sure whether that's worse, or my case. I'm such an ultra-beta that I can't tell her, and I'm terrified that she doesn't think she's 'worth it'.
>>
>>674584151

How rare is this one?
>>
>>674591590
same fucking boat as you man

i was 14 years old, never had any conception about what to do with girls i liked, im a very happy person who tends to bring a good vibe and loves to make people smile, even if its someone i don't know, but when im attracted to someone i might as well have never seen them. So one day in wrestling practice, she just walks in, and i get pinned cause im literally shocked by how amazing she is. I looked at her and immediately knew she was going to be a part of my life, good or bad, no matter what she was going to be some part of my life ahead. So i get up and go talk to her, just her, with nobody standing around her or anything, and we actually talk and have a conversation, and i asked her for her phone number. First time ive asked a girl i liked for their number, cause of the whole "oh i like her" stigma. So we talk and see each other at school, then one day she asks what im doing friday after school, she says shes having some friends over and they're just gonna drink and chill, and asks if i wanna come with. I say im down, feel like a god for a day, never been overwhelmed by happiness before. So friday i go with her after school and chill at her house with like 3 other people, all of which i knew and were pretty good friends with. We start drinking, and up to this point ive only smoked pot and had like beers or lightly mixed drinks, just to feel a buzz with my homies when we were out walking the town, but everyone is taking swigs straight out of the bottle, so im not gonna be the pussy in the room so i take massive 14 year old sized swigs. The girl (Alex) and i get the most fucked up out of the group, and her mom comes home so we all dip into her room to chill, and she's saying these things like "anon is like jesus, cause jesus is in my heart" and im thinking shes just drunk as fuck and saying nonsense.
>cont?
>>
>>674592121
See a much less severe reading of
>>674592455
Your not together with this girl, your ideal of perfection is just something you've created in your head, and even if you ever did end up with her she'd never live up to your expectations, real life never does. The ideal your looking for doesn't exist, your just projecting that onto her. She won't feel the same way about you, loves not a vending machine, all the time and effort you put into it when she doesn't return the effort is just wasted. It's not like there's some magical way to get over her, but you need to realize that she isn't the perfect end all be all you seem to think she is.
>>
>>674591385
Good luck buddy. Remember to be confident, calm and to have fun. That's the best and quickest way into a girls pants. Even if it's just a one night stand. And if things aren't working out, just switch the scene or bar.

We all have off nights or dry spells, they end after a while. And again, best of luck. =) >>674591565
>>
Anyone else need advice or help becoming disillusioned with the false perfection they're projecting onto a girl they have feelings for?
>>
not so bold as to say that i would get girls if i tried, but mostly because i just don't care/try/put myself in situations where i ever have to deal with people in a non-professional setting. pretty much everything i enjoy doing is alone and the few times i've tried to collaborate have ended with me being frustrated at other's lack of dedication.

basically, fuck other people. i'm happy enough alone. companionship isn't worth the bullshit.
>>
>>674593323
Nothing wrong with that, everyone has their own version of happiness, and if right now yours doesn't include female companionship, all the more free time to pursue your own individual interests. I know far too many people who waste so much of their free time chasing girls. I go through spells myself.
>>
>>674592835
I am( >>674592121, >>674591054, and >>674591590)
So all things you said i understand... but... I honestly can't just up and leave her. She's helped me with so much, and whenever i start to date other girls i don't feel the same "I'm in love" nervousness she gives me. Whenever i see her i feel happy and bubbly. I can't see myself with any other girl in the world. Fuck me man...
>>
File: citepe.jpg (287 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
citepe.jpg
287 KB, 1280x1080
>>674592729
Pretty common. I wouldn't waste a rare on normies
>>
>>674592800
>continuing anyway cause this shit sucks
So we all go out into the dining room and have dinner that her mom cooked, and I just start chatting with her mom, because im drunk and also get kind of uncomfortable when nobody is talking in a group, and wind up getting her mom to have a great opinion of me, which i felt accomplished for. Afterwards her mom goes to bed so we all go and chill in the living room again and put on a movie, and slowly one by one people leave until its just me and her. She looks tired so i say she can rest her head on my lap and i put a pillow down so itd be more comfortable, she moves the pillow and lays down and falls asleep. Me being a fuck just sit there awake enjoying the warm feeling of actually having a girl feel this comfortable with me. She wakes up and goes to the kitchen behind us, i lay my head back and she walks over and looks down at me, "anon, can i kiss you?". Say yes kinda nervously, very obvious its my first kiss ever, but i catch on to the skill kinda quick and so we start to make out, we fool around a little, she wanted to blow me so she gives me head while i glide my finger around her pussy, then wind up getting interupted and have to leave. After that we keep talking but then i see her start hanging out with another guy, so i think she'd be happier without me since shes talking to him now so i only text her when she texts me first, ill say hi at school or start a conversation but beyond that its nothing more than just a normal person. Years go by of on and off talking, I grow up a bit and become a really happy person who doesn't give a fuck about people's opinions and just lives life in the moment. I started doing more drugs, smoking pot every day, did mdma a few times. Tend to party with just my close buddies and go out and do stupid shit while fucked up. Life is great with nothing i can imagine going wrong. Then last summer she texts me out of nowhere saying we should hang out.
>>
File: 1445387733411.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1445387733411.gif
208 KB, 312x322
Well you could say i might not be the guy who has the chance to find some1 or be found because of my all-day-sitting-in-the-computerroom-mental-training-for-the-outside-world.
But seriously i most of the time wish 2 have a gf that at least tries to understand why im not going outside that much, that is kind of interested in playing videogames and stuff(more the nerdy but kinda cute type of girl if u know what i mean; pretty sure u do know) the thingy is when i think about it for more than just a moment and see what all my friends got with their gf's and bf's im not that sure if i want 2 give up the things i like. i mean stuff like playing videogames all night long, not doing anything like fitness and shit, smoking and having less time for things i like in general. Maybe its just my imagination but im kinda scared to loose these things that interest me just because of a, well how do i put it, potentially boring, and frustrating, bitchy(not in the first 3 or 4 months, but EVERY girl gets bitchy after a while and starts 2 be annoying in my opinion) girlfriend that should be more like some1 u can trust in.

tl:dr : Feared by the thought to loose my personality because of a manipulating bitch.
>>
>>674593748
I hear you man, just because your aware of the situation doesn't make it easy to deal with. I'm not saying you have to cut her out of your life, but speaking from experience, when your this into someone, seeing them with other people is just going to make you feel bitter, and you'll find yourself constantly comparing other girls to her like you are now. You've already mentioned the negative way it's effected the way you see her, that she "fucks with you" by dating other guys. Even if you understand all of this from an objective standpoint, unless you take yourself out of this kind of situation it's just going to be harder on you. It's been 3 years. Obviously doing whatever your doing isn't working. Try reducing the time she's in your life, spend more time without her. Focus more on yourself, hobbies, you don't necessarily need to fill the void she left with another girl, but you do need something else in your life, something that gives you meaning besides her. No matter how much she's helped you, or how great she is, her help is hurting you. You need to become more independent, and your not going to do that by letting yourself wallow in the fact that your miserable because she's dating other people, and your dating people who aren't her. She's the kryponite in your life man, you've gotten to the point where intentionally or not your resulting to talks of suicide for attention. Anything that's fucking you up so bad emotionally that you don't even want to live anymore, isn't good to have in your life. I know you want her, but you can't have her, and I know that it hurts, but it doesn't change the facts. She doesn't love you in that way, and obviously thats the only kind of love you want from her, beause friendship obviously isnt enough.
>>
>>674593887
>sorry about the long story guys, feels good to vent and tell someone about it
So she texts me out of nowhere, (I am 19 at this point, so its been 5 years since this conquest was a thing) and all the feelings come back instantly, the intense feeling of compassion towards this girl, so i go pick her up and we just smoke some pot and catch up. She asks if i do drugs, i say my list of things ive done so far, and she asks if i do coke. im not going to tell the girl im in love with no, thinking it would make her feel guilty or weird if i said no like i was disapproving or something, so i do my first lines of cocaine with her. It was pretty awesome, not the best drug ive done, its was good enough to do again though. So we start hanging out and texting all the time. Start bringing her over to my buddies house where we just chill and smoke in his garage and listen to vinyl and just have people come in and out. And one day im with my buddy and her and we decide that we should try to go to a sublime, rome, and rebelution concert that night. We start looking for tickets, and i bring up the idea of getting some fun drugs for the night, i haven't done acid before and say that id be down to try it tonight, and then we also decide on getting coke too. So after searching we wind up not going to the concert cause we couldn't get tickets, but we still do the drugs. So we venture out and get the drugs, come back and have people over, like 12 people total in the garage. She and i wind up being the only two who are doing the coke, so she and i would sneak off to a car, rail some lines, and come back in. After a few amazing hours of tripping and talking to everyone, people start to leave, and then its just the original three of us again. My buddy goes to bed and she and i sit there talking listening to music for alittle longer, then she says shes tired and starts going inside,
>>
File: Marv.jpg (56 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
Marv.jpg
56 KB, 600x335
GET THIS FUCKING TYPESPAM COPYPASTA TLDR BS OUT OF HERE.
>>
File: 1442256039445.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1442256039445.png
23 KB, 489x423
Guys are into me all the time, but as soon as shit turns serious I lose interest and another heart ends up as broken. I'm a cold mofo and I will probably die alone
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.