[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ why is it that all throughout history, humans have proved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 15
File: image.gif (3 MB, 220x242) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 220x242
/b/ why is it that all throughout history, humans have proved innumerable times that they are barbaric, war-mongering, homocidal maniacs, and yet, when one person steps out of line even in today's world where nothing has changed, that person is punished? Yes, their is the phrase "The punishment shall fit the crime." But even then, when a man murders his family, he is given the death sentence. Where does the logic lie in that? Kill a man, for killing others. Fire with fire. I can't be the only one to see the pure inanity of this. Further proving how much we are not doing to actually better ourselves. Scientists today are still finding new ways to kill and destroy. Which are used in battles, army, navy, marines, etc. but when a citizen at home kills his fellow neighbor, he is a murderer, labeled true. Then if by that same token, should the generals and soldiers of the worlds armies not be executed for murder as well? Hmm. Human depravity never ceases to amaze.
>>
>>674533862
but will it blend????
>>
because
>>
What do we do?
>>
File: 1454436048586.png (49 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1454436048586.png
49 KB, 604x453
>>674533862
>>
>>674534154
How do you mean? To change this idiotic outcome?
>>
File: 3cd8a33a.png (216 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
3cd8a33a.png
216 KB, 600x338
>>674533862

Confuses 'their' and 'there'
>>
>>674534293
Well yes to help people see this and start working and starving togeather.... Lead by example I suppose?
>>
>>674534513
Used they are not they're
>>
>>674534513
My bad. I try to put my utmost effort into making sure that the spelling and grammar in my writing is understandable. Though this time it appears that I have made a mistake.
>>
>>674533862
So we feed them to piranhas after we throw h2s04 in their eyes cut the scrotum off with a scissors and cut the tongue out first. Im ok with that.
>>
>>674534992
Im this guy also
Tldr
>>
>>674533862
murder = the unlawful killing of another human. we outlaw murder because you cant have civilization without security. we authorize killing within the scope of war because a pacifist nation couldnt exist. killing is fundamentally different than murder because it works toward the security of a nation, while murder undermines it.
>>
>>674533926
Kekd so hard
>>
I bring this up not because I think the punishment of death is wrong. But because I think that punishment is not the correct one. In fact, I don't see why there is a punishment for it at all. It's just basic human nature, after all. Why refuse us of our very beginnings? We started in our earliest days murdering one another. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that still today, after however many years we have existed, that something so trivial is still considered "wrong". Simply baffling.
>>
>>674533862
What are you doing up so late?
You have school tomorrow, anon!
I hoped you typed all that quietly so your mom won't turn the wifi off on you
>>
>>674535210
/thread
Nobody could say it better.
>>
>>674535210
And yet how many times throughout history has a truly successful nation gone without murder? Killing of its fellow men? Not once. You say security is what holds a country together, peace of mind. I say it is killing. Killing unites us as a species in many ways. Some bad, some good. But it still unifies. A world without murder would be a world without humans. Where a world with and abundance of murder, simply puts a cork in the bottle of overpopulation.
>>
>>674533862
Nigger die
>>
>>674535604
well, dumbass, what kind of society do you think most people want to live in, one that allows people to murder you, or one that doesnt? in case you cant figure it out on your own, most people dont like to get murdered, and would gladly choose to give up their freedom to murder others in order to secure their own lives.
>>
>>674533862
"I used to dream. I used to glance beyond the stars. Now I don't know where we are.... although I know, we've gone too far.."
>>
>>674536172
How long do you think human civilization and society will last? Till the end of time? Or not even one hundred years from now? Anarchy is the end and the beginning. We started, and were born from it, and will perish, end from it.
So, why not try to embrace it? See what a truly free world would have to offer? Yes, the dark ages of man were not pleasant, but an infinite amount of things have changed since those times. Humanity has advanced as a whole much more. I think, if we saw what the benefits of ultimate freedom were, we would never go back to how things are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 187x250
>>674533862
Dude stfu you're not being profound. http://youtu.be/Rfo233Q6aOg Heres a vid of a polar bear eating a cub in front of its mother. Just be glad we've made it past baby eating you stupid fuck
>>
>>674533862
Whoever said that was right? It's just what you're told to do by your conquerors. We don't see it that way because the conquering was done long before we were born so this is all we know. The biggest and baddest make the rules whether you like them or not. If some country overthrew America and made up a bunch of new rules we would all hate it, but generations in the future would be like all these brain dead morons and agree with the laws put in place to keep them obedient.
>>
>>674533862
The correct reason to imprison people or put them to death is not to punish them but to protect other people. So if you have someone running around killing people you put them in prison and you don't let them out until you think they won't kill anyone else.

With the drug war and other moralistic bullshit we started looking at it as punishment, because it made no fucking sense to put someone in prison because they were harming their own lives. We're starting to get away from that which is good, so hopefully we will start looking at prison as practical instead of as an emotional response to people doing things we don't approve of.
>>
>>674536154
do you really think that murder improves society? economic development requires investment, which in turn requires stability. kinda hard to have a stable environment when you constantly fear for your life. if you think murder is so great, why not move to somalia? hell, try downtown detroit for starters
>>
>>674536926
>we've made it past baby eating

Speak for yourself
>>
>>674533862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcsk2ZoaTY
but basically, the answer to your question is Fear
>>
>>674536772
and what advances came from anarchy? economic and scientific advances only arise when society is stable and secure. the best and only "advance" that ever came out of anarchy was the creation of government
>>
I simply find it humorous that that the United States of America, the country I live in, was at its very core based on freedom of speech, and civil liberty. And yet when a person does something they wish to do at heart, but is considered heinous or distasteful, they are punished. So where in that equation of action and reaction, does that core foundation of free speech lie? It does not. You are punished and that is it. Final. Because you did something you wanted to do, but others didn't.

Yes I know that the pilgrims fled England due to religious persecution, but why were they being persecuted? For speaking out and going against beliefs of that religion.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>674537227
Baby meat is best meat
>>
>barbaric, war-mongering, homicidal maniacs

Well buddy, you just described any species that develops a high enough intellect. Once you realize that resources are finite and develop basic object permanence, you realize you have to kill other members of your species for those resources.
>Early man's resources: women, territory, food
>Medieval man's resources: food, jewels, metal, tech, territory
>Modern man's resources: metal, technology, WMDs, territory, anime tiddies

And even if it isn't about resources, the complexity of a highly developed brain allows for any number of fuck ups that can make you batshit retarded and just want to kill people.

Did I answer your question?
>>
>>674537606
>does something they wish to do at heart, but is considered heinoour or distasteful, they are punished
pedo detected
>>
>>674537406
You think of advances on the scale of society. I speak of advances in the realm of individuals. In true freedom, humanity thrives on a singular level. Perhaps as a whole we may not be what you consider acceptable, but the shackles that civilization has placed on us would be removed. And we would be free to seek true peace of soul, away from the petty things that society shoves on our faces. In chaos, is tranquility, no matter how hard to find, it is still there. And should you peer in, you will find wondrous things.
>>
>>674537903
In a way, yes.
It is obvious you have some degree of intelligence, so where do you stand on the scale that is humanity? For or against?
>>
File: thumb.jpg (65 KB, 1126x650) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
65 KB, 1126x650
>>674537824
>>
>>674538067
>wondrous things
like philosophy? mathematics? art? literature? oh wait, whose wouldnt exist without humans having leisure, which is a result of economic development. good luck developing your soul while fighting for your life in the wilderness. i'll try listening to Vivaldi while studying mathematical theory.
>>
>>674533862
What's your point?
>>
>>674538578
For, against? Gonna have to elaborate, buddy
>>
>>674538744
Hmm. Already so stuck in the ways that society has molded you. I do hope indeed that one day, you will come to see the truth of the soul, and what lies within. So when that realization comes, the bonds that hold you to the earth will burn away. And you can be free in mind. But not in body. Good luck with your life, friend. And may you find that which you desire within it.
>>
>>674539238
You just come off as stoner hippietrash, why are you even attempting to act profound on 4chan?

Do you believe there is something more to existence than the physical world we live in? Then please promptly go ahead and take the shortcut there with a glass of bleach.
>>
>>674539102
Us. We. Humans. To put us up to judgement, where would you shine light? On the things far removed from today's society and civilization? Or the way we are now, in ruts, slaving away for the dregs the "powerful" toss down at us?
I suppose it's down to this: Do you agree with what I have said so far, or not?
>>
>>674539238
ah, when reason fails you, turn to sophistry. you must be truly blessed to know how best to develop the soul even without a shred of evidence to back you up. I envy your courage to take such a rigid stance without any semblance of reason behind it. Again, if you like anarchy so much, move somewhere where the government has no control of society, like detroit, somalia, and the poorer parts of south africa. im sure you'll do well there
>>
>>674539554
Just because we're one species doesn't mean we're all responsible for all of us. When it comes down to it we're individuals with subjective opinions and thoughts. And what slaving away? Working a job?
>>
>>674539457
Oh no. Quite the opposite in fact. I believe we are all that is. Which is why we must fix ourselves. To be truly free we must abandon all precepts placed by societal hive-mind thinking. Only then can humanity think freely. And function as intended.
>>
>>674534513
If you're going to have an issue with that, then
>Fire with fire
is also not a proper sentence
>>
>>674533862
It's because humans are disgusting creatures. They fight among themselves for "right" and "wrong" without realizing that right and wrong do not exist. They are perspective. They try to justify killing by saying it is for the "right" reason. They try to excuse their crimes. Back in their settlements they hold dear to their civilized lives, and as soon as someone disrupts that life they panic, because their cookie cutter illusion is beginning to fade to the harsh reality of being alive as a human being.

Every human has the capacity to kill another human. They are dangerous and violent by nature, yet they pull together with different sub-species of their own kind, causing tension between the two races, and they try to force acceptance of one another. When that doesn't work out, and they devolve into their base instinct, which is to kill, they punish that person. What they are trying to do is kill themselves, so that they can live without killing. They are self-destructive creatures, and eventually they will completely eradicate themselves from the planet that they so foolishly attempt to co-exist peacefully on. For humans, peace is just a guise. It is a curtain that they put up to hide the preparations being taken for war. Why is it that two nations that preach peace between the two have the need to keep such a large armed force? It is because they know. They know that there is no such thing as peace, and they are just waiting for one side to break the illusion so that they can indulge in their most invigorating carnal desire; to kill one another.
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 500x500
>>674533862
>>
>>674540009
Well put. Though I suppose to the rest of them it won't have any effect.
>>
>>674539894
There is no such thing as "humanity".
We have no intended function or purpose.

All we ultimately can do is to live life no matter the circumstances to its fullest.
>>
>>674539894
Your logic is inherently flawed, and you might be retarded. Hate to break it to you, but your own warped personal introspection has no impact on any other individual, or society.
>>
>>674540009
Nice projecting there bud. If it was our primal nature to kill each other we wouldn't have a modern civilization in the first place.

And please don't pretend that you know anything about the function of armies.
>>
File: image.gif (491 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
491 KB, 400x300
>>674533862
What the fuck is this thread
>>
>>674540564
This, and OP you're thinking like a sixteen year old attempting to be philosophical. If your whole family was murdered, I hope to fucking god you'd want whoever did it put into the ground.

Or perhaps you're the one that's fucked.
>>
>>674540586
Well, we definitely have an inherent desire to kill each other as a species, but we have a tendency to not want to kill other members of our "groups." War's a good piece of proof: we honor soldiers for killing hella foreigners and enemies, but it's heinous to kill anyone from the U.S., and it's even more awful to kill a family member or a friend. So I mean, we TOTALLY like killing each other, it's just that because of the fact that we're a social species, we shy away from buttfucking every single member of our species the way insects/arachnids do, and that's why we developed to this point in civilization
>>
>>674541009
It's not inherent whatsoever. And who the fuck likes killing someone else? Have you ever done it before?

Stop trying to project your own mental sickness onto others and our whole species.
>>
>>674541009

You're a fucking idiot. The primary objective of warfare is to make money. As a species we have an inherent ambition for power. In our current world money is directly correlated to power, especially in the United States. Invading countries, and killing foreigners isn't something 'most' of the soldiers enjoy, it's why PTSD rates are so fucking high.

Look past your stupid fucking ideal that we all love killing each other, and realize that we are simply willing to do so to become powerful. It's a byproduct.
>>
>>674533862
Its logical, if i put you prision i have to pay for your food, medical care, clothing, board, people to guard you ext. Why do that when an excution takes the problem away forever, not to mention you can harvest the persons healthy organs to save many lives. A serial killer is detrimental to the pack, they are broken and dys functional and need to be cut out. Also army and marines dont kill people for no reason, if the people didnt fight they wouldnt die, but sone people like to shoot aid workers and be general scum bags.
>>
>>674540891
And there is my solution. What is family? A group of people who happened to have similar genes/DNA? And because of this you grow up together make memories and form relationships? Just because of the blood ties? If you were not related to these people, there would be no family I guarantee you. Family was one of the first and earliest false concepts created by society, that something is owed to the people you have relationships with.
I have no family anon. They died when I was thirteen years old. And I knew who caused their deaths, the entire town did. But I never felt, nor will I ever feel, any ill will towards that man. Simply because there is no reason to. He decided to go out drinking and made that choice. In the end he took three lives because of it. He was punished "accordingly". But I have never wished him harm. I understand many things about humanity that others do not. Or simply refuse to accept.
>>
>>674540586
Civilization was created because people are social creatures in nature as well, and they are also weak. Strength in numbers. Civilization was their best chance to survive and thrive. Meeting other tribes was tricky. They knew they were different. They wanted what they had, so they killed for it. Armies were raised by leaders to kill more effectively, strength in numbers, and to protect what they had from other humans who wanted to kill them and take it. Everything humans have done was for killing. To kill for their own interests. What they thought was "right". They had to decide what was right in order to justify to themselves their own crimes. "don't kill your brother, you sister, your neighbor"
but what about the man we are at war with?
"kill him, for he is the enemy"
why?
"because he seeks to kill you and take what you have"
but we kill and take. We have killed an taken from others.
"we kill and take from our enemies only"
Then aren't we the enemy?
"no, we do what is right for our people. To protect our people"

Humans establish and enemy in order to justify killing for their own means so that they can separate killing on your own soil, within your own civilization, and killing another man from another civilization, or tribe.

All justification, differentiation, separation, all lies. Justification, for their own morality. Differentiation, to determine an enemy. Separation, to determine "right" and "wrong". All lies, all perspective.

It is in human nature to kill, because it is the easiest way to resolve and situation.
>>
>>674536772
This is wrong, we started as pack animals, we organize and grow to better our survival. Remember man hunted mammoths to extinction with nithing but sharp sticks and stones.
>>
>>674533862

>"To kill for yourself is murder. To kill for your government is heroic. To kill for entertainment is harmless."
>>
>>674541271
Gonna stop you, n o t that i agree with him but most people dont really mind killing on war, its the stress of constant danger that gives you PTSD, other things i know that bothered my friends personally were child suicide bombers and raiding one of saddams torture chambers.
>>
so much fedora tipping in this thread
>>
>>674541271
>the primary objective of warfare is to make money
Actually, you were right the second time around; it's for power, and always has been. Money just happens to be the form power comes in these days.

>stupid fucking ideal that we all love killing each other
Except we like
Kinda do?
For revenge?
All the time??

>>674541244
>who the fuck likes killing someone else?
Religious people, mentally ill people, psycho/sociopaths, people looking for revenge, etc. Google "murder motives" and you have a handsome list of people who like killing other people, lmfao.
>Have you ever done it before?
"if u havint dun it thn u dnt kno"
>Stop trying to project your own mental sickness onto others and our whole species.
"IF I SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON EVERYONE'S POSTS, I'LL BE RIGHT!!!"
>>
>>674541592
If we were to pretend that your overly-simplified and ignorant view of the purpose of war and all that it intertwines. What's your point? Is it wrong to defend yourself from others? What about when you fight for someone else with no gain like UN forces etc? You do realize that all those soldiers are individuals who risk their lives while you sit here and preach bullshit about them liking it?

>>674542246
"IF I SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON EVERYONE'S POSTS, I'LL BE RIGHT!!!"

But that's precisely what you're doing with no factual basis.
>>
File: 1452152028656.png (22 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1452152028656.png
22 KB, 300x289
>>674533862
Ahh I remember being 14 too.

Their are biological reasons for the way we are, but if you want to wax philosophical let me break it down. If you look for only the bad in things that's all your going to see. Man's capacity for kindness and empathy is equal to man's capacity destruction and hatred. Since modern media culture tends to overemphasize the bad because its dramatic (thus garnering attention, thus adds, thus ratings) its easy to get lost in negativity.
>take 4chin for example
>>
>>674542361
I am in no way doing that at all. Like, I've made MAYBE 5 or 6 posts in this entire thread, and none of them have been a repetition at all. Also, if you want to whine about factual basis, I don't suppose you have anything to back up your subjective, arbitrary arguments, do you?

>inb4 barely related wikipedia article that you haven't read all the way
>>
Chaos truly is one with the universe. This thread is no exception. In the start, about killing, murder, and unjust punishment based on moral standpoints. In the middle the thread rang with philosophy and talk of humanities inner workings. And in the end, talk of killing, motives for it, and how humans actively seek it inherently. Full circle. Anarchy is born of chaos, and chaos has already taken form all around us.
>>
>>674533862
>/b/ why is it that all throughout history, humans have proved innumerable times that they are barbaric

Go watch every other living thing on earth. We are angels by comparison.
Your view is really simplistic, and childish. There is no good and evil. Sure, we have morality, but there is no black and white. When a disagreement reaches a point where neither side can let it be, violence is inevitable. There is a huge difference between a nigger raping and murdering someone in the middle of a function city in peace time, and a border dispute between two countries resulting in a firefight.
One is victimization and one is conflict between two parties with opposing views.
Life is not black and white. A lion doesn't murder a gazelle, it needs to eat. A gazelle getting away isn't viciously trying to starve the lion, it's trying to stay alive. Lions gotta eat, and gazelle's wanna keep living. Neither is evil, just two different points of view, and a conflict of priorities.
Humans are just animals, the fact that we aren't constantly running in terror or desperately trying to find something to kill eat makes us gods by comparison to every other living thing on earth. So go bitch about deer murdering innocent berry bushes or something.
>>
>>674541576
Confirmed for projecting. You lost your family during your early hormonal changes and coped by neglecting and blocking out your family. If you want to go deeper, you pseudo philosopical self proclaimed keeper of unknown knowledge, i'll fill you in. Humans reproduce, and raise their offspring to prepare them for life. You were denied that, unfortunately. That does not mean that humanity has been denied that, or does not need that. A baby isnt going to learn on their own how to craft, or communicate. You arent a special snowflake, and theres been at least a million people like you that have existed with similar experiences. It sounds like you need to read up on prehistoric humans and societies through the ages instead of making shit up based on your thoughts and projecting them.
>>
>>674542656
You're making statements, I'm making arguments. The burden of proof was with you since the beginning bud.
>>
>>674533862
>HEY LOOK EVERYBODY! I'M MORE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE HERE IN THE WORLD, LET ALONE THIS WEBSITE! AREN'T I SUCH A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE?
The Post

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>674542246
Psyopathic behaviour is repuslive because it goes against the best intrest of the group, you kill if you have to like any other animal but to say everyone enjoys it is wrong,but everyone has theyre own morality and plenty dont kill or steal even when they need to for survival.
>>
File: Vietnam-3.jpg (147 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam-3.jpg
147 KB, 600x910
Don't you see that HATE in his glimpse? I bet the sensation of ecstasy he feels when his best friend Mike blows up 15 feet away from him in a foreign land he's never been to before he secretly ENJOYS IT BECAUSE IT'S IN HIS GENES!!!!!!!!!
>>
ITT: Everyone reacting to a fourteen year old projecting his past to argue his point.
>>
>>674543166
If we had anything better to do we wouldn't be here in the first place.
>>
>>674542818
This anon has the right of it.
>>
File: 1446645715965.jpg (123 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
1446645715965.jpg
123 KB, 540x700
>>674542663
There is no such thing as chaos, only order.
>>
>>674543327
They're one and the same in the end.
>>
>>674543327
Why not both? Nothing exists in a vacuum.
>>
>>674533862
Over simplifying is a form of cognitive bias.
>>
>>674542893
Lol, but you see, you're not making arguments, you're just making statements and you took a philosophy class like once, so your fedora increased in sheen and your e-penis grew an inch. Also, and I'm sure this is a shocker to you since you read like one or two words out of my posts: I never put the burden of evidence on you? But I mean, it IS on you anyway, on account of the fact that you're accusing me of just making "statements," bud.

For proof, since I guess your failure to read my post is my fault:
>soldiers don't get arrested for killing enemy soldiers
>we don't shit on people for killing members of other "groups"
>people get arrested for killing family members/U.S. citizens/pretty much anyone we're not trying to kill
>we shit on people for killing members of our "group"
So, as you'll see if you actually read the post that triggered you initially, I am right.
>>
>>674533862
killing is a ntural part of life, and you should never not do it
>>
>>674543327
All of those images so closely associable. Coincidence. And what are coincidences? "A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection." Chaos, my friend.
>>
>>674543153
Nice strawman.
>>
>>674534904
idk mate. it would appear you arent big on commas either
>>
>>674543511
I don't give a fuck about philosophy.
Of course soldiers don't get arrested for killing enemy soldiers, in what world would that make any sense? That'd be like fining a painter for painting.

We don't shit on people for killing member of other groups? Oh please, if you're American you very well know that it's worse than killing one of your own group.

And no that is not how burden of proof works.
>>
File: 1453857510547.jpg (80 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
1453857510547.jpg
80 KB, 439x480
>>674543511
I think what it boils down to anon, is OP experienced some heavy trauma which he's never really healed from. He would rather maintain his point of view than confront his daemons, so it really doesn't matter what you say. Hes just going to argue semantics with you to protect himself and his skewed world view because its easier to do that than to face what happened to him.

Their is a word for what hes doing in psychology but I forget what it is.
>>
>>674543585
i bet you want to burn that down too, you sick fuck.
>>
>>674543511
Because killing someone in a war is different than murdering someone, if you kill your wife you find her and kill her for doing nothing to you. A soldier at least western forces will accept a surrender, they dont just mercilessly slaughter everyone they find, if they didnt fight they wouldnt die.
>>
>>674543327
its fucking creepy how these things look the same
>>
>>674544007
killing and murder are all a matter of perspective bud
>>
File: please.jpg (22 KB, 260x381) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
22 KB, 260x381
>>674543952
I'm not even bitching at OP fam, but I dig.

>>674543908
So, out of all that ranting and raving, I'm basically gathering that you did not, in fact, read my post, and are, in fact, just blithering on because you REALLY think you know how to argue. I mean, you practically restated my point in your post dude, quit trying so hard
>>
>>674544171
A murderer doesnt accept a surrender.
>>
i dont like hurting people
>>
>>674544265
oops took the bait nvm

tip on m8
>>
>>674544205
You're avoiding the question again.
>>
>>674544507
OP how old are you now?
>>
>>674543327
The stuff on the right doesn't even really look like that. They're composites.
>>
>>674533862
>Cereal Killer Kills 3 people
>Cops catch him so he can maybe cry some days
>Lives in prison and can kill guards and stuff

or
>Cereal Killer kills 3 people
>Gets shot in the fucking face
>No more danger.

Hmm anon, this is a really tricky one. Which one is the logical situation? Can you help me figure it out?
>>
>>674544560
Twenty-six years old. Why?
>>
>>674544507
You've been avoiding the question since the first time I accused you of not reading my post, and this reply isn't doing anything to prove me wrong lol
>>
>>674544839
Did you ever seek therapy for what happened?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 549x718
>>674533862

How high are you right now?
>>
>>674535210
>a pacifist nation couldn't exist
Lol sure thing america
>>
>>674545090
A pacifist nation can't exist, or at least a fully autonomous one. There are few floating around that have the protection of another nation.
>>
>>674545090
Google the Harappa civilization
>>
>>674533862
This is why I listen to death metal.
>>
>>674533862
You answered your question without realizing it.

>Throughout history

Evidence discovered from various paleolithic sites strongly suggests that prehistoric man was a very peaceful animal that coexisted with other tribes in the same area harmoniously. What has been discovered is evidence that the various cave painting sites were created by multiple different people in multiple different tribes, each one predominately painting the animal that they hunted, so in Alamaria and Lascaux, as well as other sites, you have various groups each painting the various animals i.e. a group that hunted bulls, a group that hunted horses, and so on and so forth. And that these different tribes, though separated, would collect together during times when food was scarce. Furthermore there are two other things that can be cited, that paleolithic man, far from being the primitive savages we think of today, actually had a complex system of trade, society, etc. We've found beads (of various materials) and shells hundreds of miles from their origin sources and similar religious/funerary practices throughout multiple tribes in different areas. The second thing we can point to is the first mass grave, which is a sign that there were an unusually large number of deaths occurring all at once or within a very very short period of time (caused by either violence or plague). The bodies that were discovered in this mass grave show signs of meeting a violent end and dates, oddly enough, to about two thousand years after the Neolithic revolution, when humans moved away from a nomadic hunter gatherer mode of living into a settled agrarian mode, when man began building cities and forming nations, etc. etc. So it isn't that man is inherently violent, it is that settled society demands violence to operate and thrive.
>>
>>674545196
All it takes is one nation to ruin it for everyone else. It's like a forest, if all the trees cooperated they wouldn't have to waste so much energy growing so tall.
>>
>>674545623
You apparently don't know why biodiversity and ecological competition is good, do you?
>>
>>674545793
Is a metaphor mate, calm down. We are willful, trees are not.
>>
>>674545892
What, you saying you don't have to get consent from a tree, then?
>>
>>674545892
Actually there is evidence to suggest that trees and other flora have a degree of sentience.
>Now excuse me while I rigorously tip my fedora.
>>
>>674546001
>said rigorously
>meant vigorously
>>
>>674545585
True, but perhaps more importantly the global population of pre-agrarian man was less than 10 mil.
>>
>>674546122
Its almost 3:30 am. I am tired, fuck off.
>>
>>674545585
Think about it, you're with a small group of people, sustaining yourselves off of only what you can find. Then you settle down into a specific area and begin farming. Your group starts to thrive and grow. The growth puts a strain on the limited space you have and you decide that you need more. So you go into the next area and try to take that, but the people who settled there don't want to give it up, so you kill them all and take it. Your people spread out a little more, you grow more food and thrive again, then you hit the same problem, so you do the same thing, aggressively take another group's land. And so on and so forth.

Now, to get the people to go along with this you beat it into their heads that it's fine, even appropriate to want more. That it's perfectly reasonable to take more, by force if necessary. Enter a basic economy and national identity and you've got completely modern man, a person with an idea of class, race, etc. who is filled with greed and desire and who won't bat an eye at using violence as a means to an end.
>>
>>674533862
learn2paragraph
>>
>>674545986
>>674546001
Yeah sure. Also I'll add evolution prefers balance and the "competition" happens on such a long time scale it isn't competitive in the sense that we think of it.
>>
>>674546274
Shall I fuck off rigorously?
>>
>>674546225
I address that here >>674546275 where I talk about how these agrarian societies begin thriving and cause a population growth, which leads to the need to expand, which leads to war, and starts the cycle of violence.
>>
>>674546359
It would please my neck-beard.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.