[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexuality is not a choice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYd cvRe7ox8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Sexuality is not a choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8
>>
This is my proof
>>
>>674374736
>>674374804

Well you can still choose to have sex, in fact you can have sex with anything you can fit your dick in.

But being elusively attracted to some thing that isn't your sexual opposite is a mental disorder.

But because sex is involved no one cares.
>>
>>674375568
I dont think its a mental disorder, its just a genetic variance.

"disorders" are defined to impair the normal functioning of an individual. Sexuality does not do that. It may be a mental thing but it only benefits the diversity of all earth life.
>>
>>674376170

The normal sexual function is impair, for example the man is supposed to fuck the woman, but is only interested in fucking the man.

Also Homosexuals, which is what I assume your talking about, add no diversity other than social.

A lion doesn't care about a gay lion, because he's not intelligent enough to understand social difference.

Even in human social context a regular function gay, only adds a slight deviation of perspective and nothing else.

All that being said, like I mentioned earlier it's not a problem and as time goes on it becomes less and less of a problem. For example if the entire human race was gay we could reproduce using artificial insemination, so it would even pose a threat to the continuation of the species.
>>
>>674376600
Yeah I see what your saying. but I'd agree more if the same statement referred to trans. That's more of a mental disorder than hetero/homosexual relationships.
>>
>>674376898

I would argue that its simply a less socially acceptable disorder. Again though neither are actually bad and for the most part both are accepted in civil society.
>>
File: 1419083406370.jpg (46 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1419083406370.jpg
46 KB, 604x340
>>674374736
Oh okay. So if I rape somebody it's not my fault either. I had no choice in the matter. My dick decided that the pussy had to be penetrated there and then.

Besides. It's all natural - most copulation in nature is rape.
>>
>>674377724

The difference here being that rape is uncivilized.
>>
>>674377522
Oh yeah that's true, But I think trans is truly a mental and genetic thing. Social constructs cant change the sexual identification of a person. In comparison to homosexual/lesbian/bi relationships at times the social constructs change one's relationship decisions. Like, a lot of England's youth identify as Bisexual which to me, is an indicator that people are much more open to experimentation and fluidity. A trans person would never be on the fence like that. Unless you were gender fluid (which is so bullshit)

but yeah i was just making a comparison, I dont think either is "wrong" as well.
>>
>>674377860
So is bareback anal sex.
>>
File: 147950483c72d6861.jpg (57 KB, 496x507) Image search: [Google]
147950483c72d6861.jpg
57 KB, 496x507
>>674374736
>1 hour long video
aw hell naw nigga, I ain't watchin no gay ass animals for one straight hour man fuck that shit
>>
>>674377930

Not between to consenting adults, its simply a perversion in the eyes of religion and no one really cares or submits the influence of the church anymore.
>>
>>674377724
But there are a lot of species that are consenting... Id say its a 50/50 margin in terms of consent. Like the documentary points out, there were only a couple species that showed lack of consent, the rest were regarded as two consenting individuals.

and yes rape is your fault, the discussion is only related to animals because of the nature of similarity between all species on earth when pertaining to sex.
>>
>>674378048
when you have the time, i think you should watch it, its nice and informative. Good time waster for someone like me who pulls all nighters. My next docu lined up when im done this one is about the ecstasy scene in 1992 aired on BBC.

If you're interested; http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3xvlh5_e-is-for-ecstasy-rave-documentary-1992_tv
>>
>>674378515
Nah, I'm good. I know you didn't choose the life, I don't judge fags or nignog, I got too many problems to get into people's life.
>>
>>674374736
This is dominance and has nothing to do with sex you utter spastic
>>
>>674374736
so?
>>
>>674378977
LOL, I guess you didnt watch the documentary then.
>>
>>674379423
>>674378977

There are equal parts dominance and displayed affection and reciprocal behavior. Some bird species mate for life as well as dolphins which provide mutual fellatio. I don't see how that's a dominance thing when there are mutually consenting partners in the presence of other available mates. It would make more sense if the cases were similar to the sea lions, but not all animals fuck out of disparity or control.
>>
>>674379723
doesn't make liking big black willies in your bum bum less gay
>>
File: cave-explorer.jpg (169 KB, 461x467) Image search: [Google]
cave-explorer.jpg
169 KB, 461x467
>>674378125
That's one of the many things that are uncivilized - but let's not focus on faggots rallying the streets for a moment and pissing everybody off with their loud whistles. Instead lets ponder for a moment what it means for something to be civil: it's a standard behaviour agreed upon by a tribe. A traditional way of life. So for example, new guinea's native tribes have many traditions which they themselves agree upon - and believe to be civil. One which happens to be cannibalism. So you see, it's about as loose definition as your asshole.

Homosexuality is not traditional civil behaviour within western or european tribes. It's an injected trait. It is form of perversion that is created upon society living in golden era for extended periods of time. Historically perversion, narcissism and loss of all rules or never ending party signifies end of an era. It signifies future crash in economy and technological development. Why? Because there's a point where miniature cults of personality start to form. It becomes more important to enjoy life and represent yourself than to contribute to the society.

Sure, there's jobs here and there. Everybody does something, like, make lattes for living. But is that truly a contribution on a larger scale? Can we all just start selling lattes and talk about how we're trianglesexuals? No we cannot.

If you look at the development of this sexual "revolution" in the society you can see that it's progressing futher. It hasn't been about freedom of an individual for a very very long time.
>>
>>674374736
You can't compare these examples to humans. We fuck for pleasure, animals fuck out of pure instinct.

Some people are faggots and find pleasure in fucking/getting fucked by men.

/thread
>>
>>674379968
Yes, you can compare human beings to animals. We all come from the earth and evolved together, we all have similar wants and needs and a genetic predisposition that leads us to live and do certain things. The ideology that homosexual and lesbian relationships exist is reinforced by animal relationships because for them, its driven on a genetic and not social scale. Animals are not driven by social constructs & morals to identify a certain way which is a huge indicator that it isn't innately a social construct but actually more in favor of genetics.
>>
>>674379968
>>674380432

Furthermore, simply because we "fuck for pleasure" doesn't prove anything. Animals can have intercourse for similar reasons (and in some cases are actually much more profound)
>>
>>674380432
>We all come from the earth and evolved together
And we've evolved to the point millions of years past what any other animal on this planet can do. We have consciousness, something nothing else has. No, you can't compare.
>>
>>674380901
OUR CONCIOUSNESS prohibits freedom of sexual expression. An animal's lack of consciousness and pure instinctual behaviors allows animals to react freely to their sexual desires.

You must not believe in evolution if you have these close-minded opinions. MANY species of monkey's (our ancestors) use sex as a currency as well as a bonding mechanism, exhibited in many communities and societies of the human variety. You cant say human beings are entirely incomparable to animals that is simply false and based on lack of education.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.