[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marine fags get in here. I enlisted about a month ago and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Marine fags get in here.

I enlisted about a month ago and have been going to PT's. I leave for boot June 27th. What should I expect and prepare for?
>>
First tell us how many pulls up you can do and what you run time is faggot
>>
>>674321729
Gimme a break. Like you aren't already all over YouTube watching it. Eyes open eyeballs click
>>
>>674321953
8 pull ups.

First run time in IST was 16:25. Now it's down to 13:44. Recruiter said it wasn't bad but it's still shit.
>>
>>674321729
went to mcrd san Diego last summer
it was shit
just boring tedious bull shit all day
some days you will be drilling all day long and it sucks.
You dont do anything fun
>>
>>674322084
Eyes open eyeballs click? I bet you used stress cards faggot
>>
Congratulations, >>674321953 is going to be the basis of your entire military career.
Literally anything else doesn't matter when it comes time for evaluations. The only things your superiors will care about are your PT scores and whether or not you've fucked up bad enough to warrant an official reprimand. Everybody will judge you on your physical capabilities over your actual skills.
>>
You stupid faggots will never experience what real fleet was like. Bunch of pog fucks coming in now.
>>
>>674322314

Sounds good, everything else will just be mental endurance. Like sleep deprivation, stress, etc.
>>
>>674322314
> 13:44

Holy shit is that even passing? I ran it at 12:43 when I was 100lbs overweight
>>
>>674322360
why the fuck would you expect the military to be fun? You're training to do either tedious boring shit or be a moving target
>>
>>674322360
>>You dont do anything fun
What the fuck do you think you do in boot, shithead?
>>
>>674322780
I need to drop 14 more seconds in order to pass. I still got three months to get it down.
>>
You only have to do 1 thing, what your told.
>>
>>674322604
They didn't have those in the 80s and I'm not going to give him the right term to look up if he hasn't already
>>
>>674322941
You'll be fine even if you are not 100% now you will be after boot.
>>
>>674323000
Trips is correct
>>
>>674322887
>>674322859
I meant anything fun like shooting machine guns and rockets like you do in ITB fuckers
confirmed POGs
>>
>>674321729
Prepare for Fuck Fuck Games and learning how to Skate.
>>
>>674322887
Slay dragons like that badass commercial showed me, and ill tell you I haven't seen ONE fucking dragon, but enough NJP's for me and poolee here
>>
If you arent joing the infantry prepare to be a giant pussy
>>
>>674323020
You ever go to Hawaii old salt?
>>
>>674323259
Dont actually shoot machine guns in itb any more unless your a machine gunner or a pog im an 11 and the closest i got to a machine gun was the IAR i am very disapoint
>>
>>674321729
What MOS did you pick? And sound off like you got a pair.
>>
>>674321729
You are fucked, whats your MOS
>>
>>674323264
E-3 Mafia, For Life.
>>
>>674323259
Ha, you gigantic loser. You probably joined because of that honor and valor shit they push to get weak-minded idiots to enlist as bullet sponges.
>>My boot camp experience wasn't like the commercials, reeeeeeee
Fucking kill yourself. Go be a powerpoint statistic for a monthly training brief, you puke.
>>
>>674321729
prepare to go to some shitty third world country, fight to insure some large company owned by the Koch brothers has record profits, get a limb blown off, come home, be forgotten about, except one day a year. GL anon
>>
>>674323578
Never actually shot the IAR. How is it
>>
>>674322610
This
>>
>>674321729
prepare for the silver bullet.
>>
>>674323410
Respectfully speaking as someone who was in Hawaii, fuck Hawaii.
>>
>>674323673
Terminal Lance sound off
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.