[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ Ask an American living in Kyoto anything. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 14
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
Hey /b/

Ask an American living in Kyoto anything.

I'm a software engineer, and I've been living here a little over a year.
>>
>>673434379
What do Japanese women think about foreign white men?
>>
Is it as crowded over there like they show on tv.
>>
>>673434379
Isn't it spelled tokyo?
>>
File: fefefe.png (16 KB, 352x341) Image search: [Google]
fefefe.png
16 KB, 352x341
>>673434773
>>
What business do you have there anon?
>>
>>673434644
It really depends on first impressions in public! Japanese people love the image of the American face (a lot of people spend a lot of money making their faces look American!) Also, speaking Japanese really helps too!
>>
>>673434379
so have you picked up a kansai speaking JK-girl?
>>
>>673434379
Did you study systems engineering? Is it that hard or college makes it look more difficult than it is when you get to work?
>>
>>673435088
Oh really? And I heard they like Europeans more-
>>
>>673434379
How has japans extremely racist culture impacted you personally?
>>
Hey anon, how did you get there?
Front end or Back end?
I'm currently a student, but I in the future, I want to be a DBA, do you think that I have a chance ?
I just want to travel
>>
>>673435033

I'm a principal software engineer for a company that designs websites for major corporations. When they outsourced their first HQ over there, they asked me if I wanted to go! I've always loved Japan, and I gladly agreed!
>>
>>673434379
Do you like egg?
>>
>>673435388
Is it like what quentin makes it seem like?
>>
>>673435303
was during the past so I guess... the USA are sticking their fingers in the brains of the young generations of today, all around the world, which might be the reason for that...

But I have no clue if that is true or not, never was in japan or any country outside of europe ever

-a german
>>
>>673435170
*insert generic being married to my job joke!*

I'm only just now becoming conversational in Japanese, so it's been kind of hard! However, Kyoto is such a bustling city that a whole bunch of people speak english! Who knows, maybe soon!
>>
>>673434773
KeK
>>
>>673434773
don't think there are enough weeaboos here to fall for this m8

nice one though!
>>
So fuck my question basically huh op?
>>
how many gooks have you skewered with your milk cock
>>
>>673435277

I studied computer sciences first and then went on to study software engineering. It can be a very rigorous course but 2 years of computer sciences helped bunches! There's a lot of math involved, but not stupidly hard math! If you're dedicated, it's not bad! Plus, you may get a chance to live in Japan! ;^)
>>
>>673435629
>the USA are sticking their fingers in the brains of the young generations of today, all around the world
Yeah, especially in South Korea. They are spending too much money on plastic surgery. Who can blame them, Koreans are really ugly.
>>
>>673434379

Are you named Philip Peng by any chance
>>
>>673434706

Not everywhere, but it can be! In Tokyo it absolutely is. In Akihabara, the pop-culture area of Tokyo, it's always shoulder to shoulder. But in the part of Kyoto I live, it's not that bad for the most part!
>>
>>673434379
What time is it?
>>
Do you have to end every fucking sentence with an exclamation point, like a sperg?
>>
when you say ask me anything answer you autistic fuck. dont pick and choose like hillary clinton.
>>
>>673436102
still I find it a bit disturbing to see the USA nowdays as such an imperialist force around the world... if at least they would be a good fundation, but so much shit of their country is fucked up and with their interference in other countries, they drag them dow as well... I think it's just sad, but no one seems to care anymore, what a fucking shit time to be alive
>>
>>673436429

It's 10:10 AM over here. It's the rainy season over here too, so it's a dreary morning. <3
>>
>>673436751

I may miss a question dude, please chill.
>>
>>673436491

<3 !
>>
I lived in Japan for six months and Japs are fucking racists dipshits who have no idea on how to socialize and have some double standard for western people. On one hand they want to look and act white so bad they have us on every billboard and sign in the whole fucking country, on the other they actively bar "gajins" from entering their bars or businesses.

The best was going to the bars and watching all the nips stand around not talking to each other while the niggers and whiteys would chat up their women and usually leave with them.

Japan sucks and Japanese people are fucking lol-able at everything.
>>
>>673434379
What do you eat there? Some fish and sea grass or do they have a real food?
>>
File: 1457506471162.jpg (61 KB, 680x679) Image search: [Google]
1457506471162.jpg
61 KB, 680x679
>>673435088
>>673434644
what do they think of mexibros?
>>
>>673435966
i want to go to college to this, how did you pay for it?
>>
>>673437882

This is me:

>>673437727

My buddy fucked some Jap girls while he was there (or maybe they were Flips), and they didn't seem to mind that he was a filthy subhuman Mexican.
>>
>>673437727

I'm gonna agree with you partly, because Japan is a very racist country. There's no denying that; but I've never really experienced any kind of direct discrimination from them. The Japanese have a real problem with wanting to present themselves as western as possible, which is shown a lot in TV and anime. (Seriously, it's hard to find a native japanese looking person in anime, even though they're all japanese.)

All of this aside, they really can be quite racist. There's not denying it.
>>
>>673437882

Just like I said in the post above, they do have some very awful underlying problems with racism. But in big cities like Tokyo, people are mostly accepting! It's in the shrine cities and the countryside of Japan that you can experience more of the awful racism.
>>
>>673437843

They have plenty of good food over there! They have a lot of the same western food chains we have over here. But a lot of the Japanese food that is shown in western culture isn't even a fraction of the amazing food we have over here. It seems I discover something delicious and new every day!
>>
>>673438456

Partly? I and every other person I went to Japan with were denied entry at multiple different locations for no other reason then being foreign. Some times being waved down from across the street to get our attention so they could tell us not to enter.

Oh, and more on how Japan is shitty:

>rent is retarded but you literally get a shoebox to live in
>most stuff is more expensive
>their cell phones suck massive dick
>Jap people range from unfriendly dickholes to weirdos who want to high five you for being white
>went to the peace park and was glared at. didn't care, that's what you get for fuckin' around, nips
>a lot drank only zima at the bars
>the weather is awful
>too much stuff to list
>>
>>673439158
>waved down from across the street to get our attention so they could tell us not to enter.
kek
>>
>>673438214
>This is me:
sorry /b/ro i'm subhuman mexican what does this mean?
>>
Do people stare at you or speak English to you even though you speak fluent Japanese?
>>
>>673440133

Means I'm that guy in >>673437727 and not op.
>>
>>673438905
I liked going to okonomiyaki or yakitori shops when I lived there. What's your favourite?
>>
>>673440367

Not OP but Japan-hater-guy, Japs will pretend not to know English to avoid conversation. Don't know if it's because they're too shy or too dickish, but they try to avoid conversation with anybody that isn't a Jap.
>>
>>673440367

It entirely depends on where you are! In Tokyo, almost everyone talks to me in English, but I try to respond in Japanese to be polite! However, the further out into the countryside you get, it's almost entirely Japanese.

And yes, people do stare a lot. It's something you get used to! (That, and people assuming you're a tourist.)
>>
File: trollu.png (193 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
trollu.png
193 KB, 600x490
>>673434379
Timestamp with proof or OPu isu a faggotu.

Dubs check em
>>
>>673438673
I was barred entry to a number of places in Kabukicho for being gaijin.
>>
>>673438158

If you're going to college for work in software engineering or computer sciences, you can absolutely do with student loans. I earn $112,000 a year doing what I do, and I'll be able to pay off my student loans before long! Software engineering is a wonderful field to be in, as long as you have a plan!
>>
File: 1457313071672.jpg (117 KB, 720x622) Image search: [Google]
1457313071672.jpg
117 KB, 720x622
>>673434379
Are the girls easy op?
>>
>>673440528

I absolutely love old-style yakitori shops around here, they're very comforting for some reason! I go to them quite often, it's a sort of comfort food.
>>
>>673434379
What programming languages are most popular in Japan for software engineers?
What language would give me highest probability of finding a programming job there?
I assume, that Japan may be different in this case than the rest of the world, where knowing Java, C# and PHP/JS gives you high probability of finding a job.
>>
>>673441239

To be entirely honest, speaking Japanese is a big plus.

I'm not that kind of guy, but they really like American guys for some reason.
>>
>>673441200
thanks i've been really stressed about going to college and i really want to be a software engineer but i come from a poor background so it's not like got a trust fund or anything
>>
>>673441873

>for some reason

>explained in multiple posts about their obsession with white men and how they all secretly (not so secretly) wish they were white
>>
>>673434379
Do you ride a mama-chari and if so, post a pic!
>>
File: tumblr_mbkzjsvKud1r8fs94o1_500.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbkzjsvKud1r8fs94o1_500.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>673441873
Every white man needs a Japanese harem op.
>>
>>673441604

Japan technology industry uses a whole lot of Java and Javascript, I'd say absolutely start there. Once you have a base knowledge of coding start to expand from there; the more you know the better! Also, learn hiragana if you are looking specifically for jobs in Japan! The computers output in hiragana, so it's very important to learn that too! Good luck friend!
>>
>>673442211
it's because americans are allot more outgoing then japanese males, the average japanese male is usually really shy and beta which is probably due to all the anime they watch
>>
>>673434379
Which is better Asian or American pussy?
>>
>>673442469
Thanks a lot for the protip, /b/ro.
>>
>>673442356

I do not friend, sorry! I use Kyoto's amazing public transportation. The public transportation over here is such a huge breath of fresh air after the awful infrastructure in most places back in the USA.
>>
>cucks actually want to move a country where they're actively discriminated against

Fuckin' weebs, man.
>>
>>673436759
Agreed anon agreed. If it wasnt for the internet wed have nothing.
>>
>>673436759
dramatic much?

you really think you have it rough compared to past generations? smug little fuck you are
>>
>>673436781
Dude, it AINT the rainy season over here.
and it's partly cloudy, if anything. I got sunshine right now at 10:53 AM
>>
>>673442751

If I can be 100% honest with you dude, I rarely mess around with anyone over here. I have a work visa, and if I slip up at all I can get deported very easily. A lot of Japanese women love to take advantage of American people (see the multiple posts about underlying racism) so I try not to take my chances.

But, all of that aside, the Japanese all the way dude.
>>
>>673437843
You are definitely right about this.
Amazing food
>>
Is your name Dan?
>>
As a jap, a lot of Asians look down on white people, not just Japanese people. Beats me why they would do so though
>>
>>673443499

>"I rarely mess around"
>didn't answer question
>obviously hasn't scored a Jap yet

cuck weeb still can't get laid in land of nips, kek.
>>
>>673443448

We may live in different parts dude, but It's chilly and raining where I am right now, and it's been raining a whole bunch here as of late. Like I said I've only been here for a little over a year. Please bear with me on cycles and such.
>>
>>673443045
Amen, /b/rother.
The trains here, hell, even the buses, are fan-fucking-tastic.
and cheap as hella
>>
>>673443700

This is categorically untrue, and your cultures obsession with white people, and all asians obsession with white people border on batshit crazy.
>>
>>673443700
Is it at all possible for a whitey to convince a racist establishment to let him in? Does bribing the doorman help? I have never been to Japan, but I really want to know that there is a way to stick it to those xenophobic babydicks.
>>
>>673444067

There's no doubt about this. As I mentioned before in previous posts, they have an unwavering obsession with the western person image.
>>
>>673444446

>check'd and kek'd

But yeah, sorry I misunderstood.
>>
>>673443860
Sorry, dude. My bad. Kansai IS coldest in Kyoto.
But rainy season is about June.
Then you gonna see some rain--sometimes monsoon type action.

Anyway, you sound like you know your shit pretty well, and got a brain.
God bless ya, mate
>>
>>673444179

Be polite dude. Plus, it also helps to know Japanese, as I've said multiple times now. The culture feels a lot more welcoming, and it helps immensely. People seem to soften up when you speak their native tongue to them too.
>>
File: Tojo.pepe.jpg (63 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Tojo.pepe.jpg
63 KB, 400x500
Are Japanese men as beta as people say?
>>
>>673444663

>be polite

>BEING WAVED DOWN FROM ACROSS THE STREET
>just so they can throw up an x with their arms and yell "No Gaijin!"

>be polite

lo-fucking-l
>>
>>673444661

Hey, thanks bunches man, that means a lot! And thanks for the info too. <3
>>
>>673434379
Going to Tokyo in Just for the first time, spending a month there to see if I want to move

what kind of visa situation do you have? did you find a job there or go with an american job?
>>
>>673439158
How are they around other asians/orientals? I knew this guy who was new to the company, straight off the plane from japan. He goes to a company party, sees a Chinese guy and says "I'm sorry, there is not any food you would like here. They are not serving cat".

Totally straight face, like he was one of the catering staff. A bunch of us had to hide that we were laughing so hard so we didn't get fired (The Happy Jappy did)
>>
>>673445088
Yeah, I had a few run-ins in Saitama. Salarymen tend to get mouthy and more racist when they drink. A couple of middle-aged women once agued about who should take the empty seat next to the scary gaijin (me) on the train. They stood instead. When I got off at my station, I informed them, in Japanese, that I understood every word that they said.
>>
>>673445233

I have a 3 year engineering visa. It absolutely helps to have some sort of specialized skill, you get approved much quicker and easier! The company I worked for in America was opening their Japanese HQ and I was able to transfer over here to work. The company is American but we have a lot of Japanese employees!

Also, when going to Tokyo, it's big; just be warned. No words can prepare you for how big it is. There's different weather in different parts of Tokyo sometimes, it covers such a huge area! I hope you have fun!
>>
I used to use a great loophole to save money riding the train in Tokyo, if anyone cares to hear it.
>>
>>673445559

They treat the numerous Flips that work there like second class citizens (can't blame 'em, the flips are like the mexicans of asia), hate the Chinese and Koreans, too.

All gooks hate each other, really.
>>
>>673444179
protip - lots of those places are yakuza businesses

if you're smart, when you're turned down for being foreign at the door, you'll take the hint and go somewhere else
>>
>>673445559

Even though I haven't noticed much of it, it can be a huge problem. Going off of the racist Japanese culture, they have some sort of elitist attitude towards other Asian cultures, so it happens more than you would think.
>>
>>673446282

I can second this. Be safe and avoid places that do that.
>>
Damn all these anons posting shit about discrimination in Japan and in all my time there (about half a year so far) I've never once been turned down for entry anywhere or had anyone be less than polite to me due to my race (white)

Granted, I'm fluent in Japanese so maybe you guys are getting discriminated against mainly because you can't function like an actual person in society
>>
>>673445966
>All gooks hate each other, really.
gookfag here. Can confirm. Chinese are the only gooks that hate themselves.
>>
>>673445937
I'd sure like to, it's fucking expensive
>>
>>673446842

I've been trying to say this, guys. Don't come over here expecting them to bend their culture around you. It's safe to learn even a bit of Japanese before you come over here, just to be polite.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-11-20-26-10.jpg (414 KB, 1080x1079) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-11-20-26-10.jpg
414 KB, 1080x1079
>>673437882
I used to study japanese in the south of México City, and it turned out that, most teachers were looking for men, some weren't pretty, but even the ones that were, went out on dates... the guy they founded the hottest was pic related...
>>
How'd you learn Japanese?
>>
>>673448097

I studied it a whole bunch dude! As you might expect coming here and knowing nearly nothing, I didn't have access to a lot of face to face teaching opportunities, and my job doesn't require me to know Japanese. I bought a great deal of books and used a lot of internet resources. It just takes hard work and practice dude, you'll get there if you really wanna learn the language!

However, kanji sucks ass. I still haven't learned a lot of that.
>>
>>673447264
I lived in Kitakoshigaya but travelled to Tokyo frequently. To pay my fare, I could buy the minimum-priced ticket (to the next stop, Koshigaya) for about 30 yen, then when arriving in say, Shibuya, I could put my ticket into the machine and pay the difference owing for the travel. Alternately, I could pay full price at the start and use the ticket at the turnstile in Shibuya without owing any extra.

So, I bought a package of tickets good for Kitakoshigaya to/from Koshigaya travel and a package of tickets for Shibuya to/from Omote-sando (one stop apart) travel. I’d use a Kitakoshigaya to Koshigaya ticket to board the train then an Omote-sando to Shibuya ticket in Tokyo. Going home, I’d use a Shibuya to Omote-sando ticket then a Koshigaya to Kitakoshigaya ticket at the other end. I saved a lot of money travelling.
>>
>>673446842
>>673447576

kek, liars.
>>
http://www.debito.org/roguesgallery.html
>>
File: 1431803186595.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431803186595.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>673434877
Damn that is the lowest quality, more low that mine gonna take your downgrade.
>>
fuck off weab
>>
>>673434379
Can i stay over
>>
>>673434379
Translate me this expresion : Kurinton wo suru.
>>
File: yokosuka 9.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
yokosuka 9.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yokosuka Navalfag here
>>
>>673449330
Not OP, but is it "Do Clinton"?
>>
>>673445656
How did they react after you told them?
>>
>>673449320

Sure, come on over! I have a rather small apartment, sadly.
>>
>>673450101
They looked mortified.
>>
>>673439158
Haha, been there one month but totaly can relate to this. Also if you have any trouble with something you bought, get ready to spend two or three fucking hours trying to figure who is responsible, who is to blame and seeing them as they abandon in front of you, just waiting for you to leave. On the other hand, man do i love osaka, the vibe is totaly different, it's more dirty but people seem more friendly aswell, family stuff, small neighborhoods with old peeps playing shôgi, and frickin fried food everywhere!
>>
>>673450236
That was very rude on their part. I feel like i need to apologize for them. We are sorry.
>>
>>673450546
Mo kari maka?
>>
>>673448526
Holy shit, that's genius! Next time I visit Japan, I'm totally trying that.
>>
>>673434379
Does Kyoto have a night life?
>>
>>673451247
I wish I could take credit but a co-worker told me about it.
>>
File: 20150715_220604.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150715_220604.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>673451106
Frenchfag here, and i guessed that's why i liked kansai people better, they seem a bit more open to speak their mind, they laugh louder etc. Pic related, shitty buisness hotel we stayed at :(
>>
>>673435640
You like your exclamation points don't you?
>>
>>673450236
you should've just stood up and let your superiors both take a seat
>>
>>673451265

Not really, unless you're looking for it! It's a very sleepy and historical prefecture. At night it can be pretty peaceful! If you're looking for a night life, you're probably gonna want to go to, you guessed it, Tokyo!
>>
>>673452935

I do! <3
>>
File: IvokFq8.png (471 KB, 484x393) Image search: [Google]
IvokFq8.png
471 KB, 484x393
>>673434379
What programming language and libraries are you using?? What are you engineering?
>>
>>673434379
How many weebs have you met, and to what degree are they weebish? Also is it true it's easy to get that asian pussy since a lot of them are fanatics about people over seas? What do you think of weebs?
>>
How are the women, OP? Are they attractive largely? How tall are they? Do they like white guys?
>>
>>673447576
THIS, if you plan on going somewhere learn the language don't expect the entire world to know yours
>>
>>673453556
Not OP here, but honestly it's a bit disapointing. The girls we see on 4chan or in magazines etc are far from the reality. Basicaly it's like everywhere else, girls are normal, some pretty, some fat as shit, some ugly, some beautiful. You can notice some paterns in their facial features tho, basicaly 4 or 5 different type of faces. They have short legs, long torsos, and smaller than your average westerner. The one thing you notice is that you're gonna get stared at A LOT, i mean every 5 meters you can catch someone looking at you. Is it attraction, is it just because you look like an alien? That's actualy hard to tell.
>>
>>673453262

For our current project we're using Java. I'm using Java.lang and Java.util, as well as a few other minor ones. My main project right now is writing a huge chunk of code for a startups website! (Specifically one that deals with drones!)
>>
>>673454178
Hmm
>>
>>673453467

Honestly, a lot of people are "weebs" over here! Anime is a huge part of urban Japanese culture! (You can see that with one day in Akihabara!) A lot of people are weebs over here, but it's not a bad thing like it is in the USA. It's just a part of the culture. And I see nothing wrong with it at all, except any kind of lolicon stuff.
>>
>>673453556

They're actually pretty attractive to me, but some people may say the opposite. They're a lot smaller than western women, absolutely, and they do like white guys!
>>
>>673438673

But if you're spic maybe you can pass as flip?
>>
>>673455169
Cool, cool. Very cool my man.
>>
>>673434379
Rice chex
>>
>>673438456

You sure they don't see Asians in anime where as we see whites?

They have contacts and die their hair.

The west is the reason they have all that cool stuff because we fund Japan and south Korea. Way of jacking us off while they get the money and keep the hatred
>>
ホワイトピッグゴホム!
>>
ホワイトピッグゴホム!!
>>
>>673455859
A E S T H E T I C 4 2 O
>>
File: 1444534335965.jpg (124 KB, 567x726) Image search: [Google]
1444534335965.jpg
124 KB, 567x726
>>673454869
get use to it faggot, it's because gajin like you that the un is trying to push down their fascist idealism of thought crime onto japan,
>>
>>673455859

意地悪しないでください :^(
>>
>>673437882

There's a sub culture that's obsessed with prehispanic Mexico, mostly the Aztecs
>>
Damn, from what i read here i feel like i wouldn't be very welcomed in Japan as a white european dude. Feels like i'd be a bother if i go there.
>>
Does anyone else love gunka? I know this is usualy played by those far right wing guys in their car, but damn this music is neat
>>
>>673456731
well that explains why tlaloc is in mortal combat x
>>
>>673456850
they generally don't like white people, but if you're black you can just go anywhere in Shibuya and say you're a rapper, you get so much attention
>>
>>673442538

Since before western culture they were obsessed with white skin (eg geisha)

If you're 'white' they consider you a pig skin unevolved hairy coon while you're gone
>>
>>673456850
The thing is, most of them won't even say a word to you if they think ill of you. That's the thing, they may think you're shit but they have to keep a straight face, not creating any waves. So basicaly if you don't mind that, you can spend a very pleasant stay. And to be honest,a lot of people are more than welcoming and trying to be helpful, especialy young ones. But yeah, keep in mind you're some sort of alien, you just got to get used to it, different culture.
>>
>>673437882
Bro. They have japanese Cholos and Cholas. We in vato.
>>
>>673457402
kek i love racism
>>
>>673457138
Tfw Vietnamese, will never get attention from the japanese
>>
>>673456850
most of these people experiencing discrimination are likely losers who travel without learning the language or culture and get the negative backlash for it
just learn the language first, you'll be fine. most people are respectful as long as you are.
>>673457138
>japan prefers blacks to whites
lol
>>
>>673457673
well they do like themselves best so...
>>673457715
on a night out in Shibuya yes, for living not so much
but boy do they hate sandniggers
>>
>>673457715
the japanese are very xenophobic half-to-most of them hate other asians, some hate blacks, some hate mix'd, some hate whites, some hate spics and flips and some are very tolerate of other races and cultures it's just the it way is
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.