[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice /b/ My gfs pussy is too tight. Her last bf took her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 10
File: 1454566440916.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
1454566440916.jpg
134 KB, 1080x1845
Need advice /b/
My gfs pussy is too tight. Her last bf took her virginity, but she said she's so tight it hurt every time they had sex. I've got more girth than he did so she's scared of even trying with me. It's not a lubrication issue, she gets dripping wet.
How do I get her to loosen up so we can fuck?
>>
start with fingers, over time add more. stretch that cunt out.

do it slowly though, very.
>>
Time. And effort.

I suggest getting some kind of vibrator smaller then your penis and slowly inching it in her more and more as the 4play continues. Also lots of 4play since you'll need time for her to get more and more into it
>>
>>667199003
her micro plus ex didn't really take her virginity. you must legit take her virginity
>>
I had this problom before. You just need to finger her until she's ok with atleast 3 fingers
>>
She needs to talk to her doctor if sex hurts. Either its something physical or its psychological.
>>
>>667199003
there is no way for you other than dumping her

or you could buy dildos set for her. The same that people after gender-change use.
>>
>>667199003
Sounds like you're dating my ex.

If that's the case then trust me, you don't have more girth than I do.

Do what I did and dump her.
>>
>>667199003
girls can pop out a baby through that hole I just think it's an excuse for not having sex with you
>>
Take the dirt road.
>>
>>667199286
This guy gets it.

My friend's girlfriend had to go through therapy because hers was psychological. Vaginismus, or something? Don't know if it worked or not; it got to the stage where the doctors said they'd literally done everything they could, the rest was up to her.
>>
>>667199003
>>667199003
Am I the only one who thinks this is hot?
>>
>>667199515
Nah, we've done shit, she's just scared of the pain. I can get 2 fingers in, and she's fine for a while, then the pain starts
>>
>>667199003
As a girl I can tell you this, she just doesn't want to have sex with you and is telling you your dick is big to make you feel good without having to fuck you. I even cried to get out of it but it was a guilt thing because I was cheating on him, more than likely she's cheating on you. You should treat her better instead of trying to get your baby dick wet all the time.
>>
>>667199003
Women can fit a huge amount in their pussy, she's lying to you, you need to find out why anon
>>
>>667199286
I think part of it is psychological. She went through some shit as a kid and is only now dealing with it. She also said she never felt comfortable around him the entire relationship.
>>
>>667200415
as an anonymous member of /b/, i can tell you that you are most likely not actually a girl and just someone who is bad at trolling. or if you are a girl, then you are dumb and pretty much a bad all around person.
>>
Anon is usually a psychological thing, it could mean she isn't happy with you and doesn't want to risk pregnancy deep down, could mean she's seeing someone else, could mean she has a secret std she's afraid of giving you or many other things. Take time to be understanding and work with her, this isn't her fault, one thing would stop even trying for a while because in her mind she will associate sex with you with pain.

Either that or she has an std that is causing a tightness/burning feeling, get her checked out.

I see alot of these problems in my work.
>>
>>667199003
Are you wearing suspenders, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>667200415
Well all women are exactly the same so you must be right
Lol
>>
>>667199003
Don't date eight year olds.
>>
>>667201525
>>667201490
I was offering my advice and a POSSIBLE reason. I'm not claiming to know what the problem is in just offering my suggestions as the OP asked.
>>
>>667199003
the child you kidnapped is not your girlfriend
>>
>>667199003
Your girlfriend has AIDS and doesn't want to give it to you. She's being the bigger person here (especially since you're probably tiny, if you know what I mean).
>>
>>667199003
That slut is probably sore from taking Tyrones dick while you're away
>>
>>667201516
She's on the pill, she only had the one partner and she got tested when they broke up. I know she isn't sleeping around, because I know. I'm not pushing it on her, but I'd love to find a solution. Our relationship is a lot deeper than the sex, but i wouldn't hurt, n'awm sayin'?
>>
>>667200415
Wow fuck you.
Telling him to treat her better for cheating on him. You cunt. You should feel guilty for cheating.

If someone cheats on you, show some self respect and dump their ass. That shit violates the relationship.

And if she tells you it's your fault for not treating her well enough then she's an indecisive, entitled cow who won't amount to anything because she thinks the world should be handed to her the dumb slut. Go find a girl that likes you enough NOT to bang someone that isn't you.
>>
>>667202158
>because I know
Oh sweet, naïve anon
>>
Put it in her butt!
>>
>>667202271
How am I being the cunt here I am trying to offer anon advice and you're the one spewing vitriol. Maybe stick to the topic at hand hmm?
>>
>>667201813
Alright alright fair fair
Though the overall tone was like "this is what's happening, do this" rather than "from my experience as a girl"
Delivery could use some work as it was pretty harsh sounding, but maybe some people need to be told harshly and have decisions made for them on the Internet Idk
>>
>>667202158
It's always ALWAYS a possibility that she's cheating on you and it sucks, but it's true.
>>
>>667202637
I was adding to your shitty point.

You're right, maybe she is cheating on him. But you're wrong about him needing to treat her better if that's the case you lying bitch. He should dump her because cheating's unacceptable.

And I only call you a bitch because you admitted to cheating on someone. You bitch.
>>
>>667202734
>>667202336
I can guarantee it. I know nothing I can say will make you believe it, but we're just that close. She's a rare breed and we couldn't be happier together, even without the sex
>>
>>667202734
That's kinda sad, cos with that frame of mind you basically have to stay permanently detached to keep your dignity and not hurt so much *just in case* a partner cheats on you
That doesn't sound fulfilling, I'm too nice and trusting by comparison to most, I'm just lucky not to have been used and walked over by people in life
>>
>>667202158
More often than not it's the cheating that causes this problem from what I have seen, there are other things and I know you don't want to think she's cheating so maybe you should ask her to see a professional, it will help. There is usually an emotional barrier that is involved with this specific situation, 9/10 I've seen it resolved and usually it is resolved well for both parties.
>>
>>667203133
My best friend is literally in the same relationship and situation from what I've heard.
It's the most adorable thing to hear about, really sweet and fulfilling
>>
>>667199003
this is why you have fingers
>>
>>667203133
Well in that case congratulations on meeting someone you have so much faith in. That's awesome.
>>
>>667199691
This. I think it's some trust issue bullshit with women. Just put it in her you beta fuck, pain is good
>>
stick a rake in her twat
>>
>>667201973
>>667201518
Kek
>>
>>667203234
Well I don't let it affect my actions. I always know it's a possibility, but I never get defensive because of it.

Yeah it's a risk, but that's love man. Love's a risk.
>>
>>667199003

ANAL
>>
Just tell it won't hurt then just start fucking, if she screams tell her to take it like a woman
>>
>>667202734
This is true, you can never know, I've been cheating on my girl and we've been together for 6 years, we do everything together and she trusts me 100%, I act as though I'm completely in love with her, I let her feel daily that she is the best person I've ever known, I tell her personal and seemingly intimate secrets to gain her trust.

On the whole though, I've been cheating on her on and off for the past 4 years and it would destroy her and her family if she found out.

It can happen anon
>>
>>667202734
Why I tend to avoid women.
>>
>>667199003
Sounds like vaginismus. She needs therapy, not a smaller cock.
>>
>>667204158
U gay
>>
>>667199003
There's really only one solution, OP: line up a bunch of niggers and have her pull a train.
>>
>>667204086
Happens more often than not just like this, my best friend had the sweetest relationship, she was cute and shy and so nice, turns out she had been cheating on him alot. I was jealous but that really grounded me.
>>
>>667199003

Such are the side effects of dating 12 year olds.
>>
>>667203836
Love is so cool, when I'm single I'm always excited about going new places and getting to know women, I like finding things out and I find it easy to like things about people. I try to enjoy life and self improvement is like a fun game
>>
>>667204086
Wow you're an asshole.
>>
>>667204158
Is that why you like sucking dick
>>
>>667204449
Nah man even they can take it pretty good
>>
>>667204158
No man, don't avoid women because of that. Don't avoid women just because you're afraid you'll get hurt.

Having a relationship means giving someone else all the tools they need to break you and trusting them not to do it. When it works, it's the most amazing thing ever.

When it doesn't, it gives you an excuse to bounce back like a badass.
>>
>>667204347
>>667204597

I fucking WISH I was gay. Holy fuck, that'd be easy sailing
>>
Dump her. Get someone who wasn't fucked by her own dad.
>>
>>667204461
You sound like a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>667204751
I dunno man.. The only positive female role model I have is my Grandmother. ALL other examples are batshit crazy.
>>
>>667204410
I know that feel bro, my girl of 4 years only told me when I proposed to her so she wouldn't feel bad about marrying me. Obviously we broke up but I thought I knew everything about her, that we were two of the same, we had our own jokes, spent all our time together, she told me about how she loves me and everything was warm and genuine, love is the only thing that can absolutely destroy you as a person, I still cry about it like a little bitch. She's moved on within weeks and I probably never will
>>
>>667199003
My gf pulled this shit, she was cheating on me for months, anon confront her
>>
>>667200415
anyone who buys this comment is absolutely stupid.
>girl
Tits & timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>667200415
Lol
> I'm a girl who doesn't know vaginismus is a thing
Of course you are. Or you're a fat sad virgin who wants everyone to hate females as much as it does.

>>667202271
... but someone always takes the b8
>>
>>667199003
Anon don't listen to these cunts don't dump her, ask her if she's cheating on you, if she gets mad then she is, show her this thread.
>>
>>667205413
I second that
>>
I swear to Fuck the answer to this is in a hentai
>>
File: offbyone.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
offbyone.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>667205553
2 off of quads. Fuck.
>>
>>667204597
He enjoys sucking dick in a non gay way
>>
>>667201609
>>667201973
Nice try fellas. She's damn cute but I can go to the bar with her
>>
>>667204957
You're seriously making your mind up about all women based on the role models you know?
Nigga, there's more than millions of girls out there. There's a TON. Each with their own personality. Just because some are batshit insane doesn't mean they all are. Not even most of them.

And you think you're just going to happen upon a reasonable woman? No man! You have to make an active effort to find them, someone with the qualities you like and appreciate. It'll take time and effort, but that's the point. You don't get star girl by sitting around on your ass. That's why all the best couples have great stories for how they met.
>>
Sounds like she was raped when she was little and has a fear of the D.

A fear of it, or can only get off if she thinks she's being raped. Try raping her.
>>
>>667205923
Where'd you get your psych degree?
>>
Oh fuck off you whiny bitch. "Oh my gfs pussy is too tight woe the fuck is me" jesus fuckin christ
>>
>>667205923
Not raped, but close. There was some mental damage done by the guy, no doubt there, but no physical damage. It's definitely a deep fear, it took a long time to get to where we are now
>>
>>667204086
What the fuck is wrong with you. You dont deserve anyone you dick.
>>
>>667205595
Amanda, plz
>>
File: 1391939646187.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1391939646187.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
>>667199003
I just spent a lot of time taking caros v-card.
Massage, eat that pussy, relax her, put her on top of me.
After a few times it was only really tight at the beginning.
Put it in very very slowly. Pause if it doesn´t work. Put her on top.
When you are in, you just stop for a second, let her accommodate. Go slowly.
She generally doesn´t like it too fast or too deep. Middle speed very regular and with your faces and bodys close to each other. Doggy she doesn´t like. Remember that and she can cum pretty easily.

I am glad she found someone. She was so devastated when I broke up. Also how big is your cock exactly?
>>
>>667200415
Show us your uncircumcised penis
>>
>>667202158
where are you from and how long are you with her?
>>
>>667199003
Just ram it in dry. Loosen that bitch up
>>
>>667206271
I just don't like her that much, she's fun to hang out with but I like the thrill of fucking girls I know, if she doesn't find out she can't get hurt. I'm still going to give her the wedding she wants and I can provide her with a great life because she's like my best friend which is good. She's pretty and cute so the sex is good I just, it's like a fetish you know?
>>
>>667206224
What exactly did that guy do?
Maybe with knowing what bothers her I could give better advice.
>>
>>667206851
Either you're a really good troll or a truly evil person.
>>
>>667203292
I'd take this faggots advice out of all, just get her checked out.

>>667204086
That's pretty messed up but I can get it, I wish I had a girl to be nice to and not be a cunt to like you
>>
>>667200184
this sounds a lot like she doesn´t want to have sex with you.
Put no pressure on her. Don´t even ask for sex. That is applying pressure. If she likes you she´s going to want to please you and try again despite not really wanting it.
If you wanna initiate it just cuddle, massage her whole back and ass, including the legs and arms. Inside of thighs. Make her wet and tease her for a long while.
Ask her what she wants to do, if she is reluctant to answer don´t go further yourself.
She is as horny as you, eventually if you aren´t gross, she will want to try again.

>>667201227
How long were they together and how old are you, may I ask?
>>
>>667199003

Use lube, no matter how wet she gets. It makes all the difference in the world. My gf is tight as fuck, and we have to use lube every time, no matter how wet she gets. But it's no big deal. Just put a little lube on my dick, and away we go. It's a night and day difference.

Pic related. It's what we use. I get it on ebay. A little goes a long way.
>>
>>667206966
She's only coming to terms with what happened, bery recently. The only people who know the specifics are me, her parents and the police. I'm helping her get through this, which is why we're so close. She hasn't decided if she wants me there in court when the time comes though. I may not want to hear about everything he did to her.
>>
>>667207192
I'm not evil, seriously, I am nice to her, she's a great person and I am prepared to share my life with her. Surely you guys, one of you must know what I mean??? I want her to be happy and I do my best to make her happy. Do you understand?
>>
File: 1.jpg (101 KB, 581x514) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
101 KB, 581x514
>>
>>667207788
So she's fucked in the head and not in the pussy? Run anon. Run.
>>
>>667204941
Thanks man haha
I have plenty of friends that are way cooler, I think my charm is just being a bit carefree and happy go lucky. Ignorance really is bliss and I kind of fake it till I make it.
I'm quite shy, but if I meet someone and decide they're friendly, within a minute of knowing them I speak to them like a good friend and behave like a weirdo for laughs. It's fun I just worry people are uncomfortable because a guy they don't know is being who he is around them.
I enjoy people's company very much so I'm lucky!
>>
>>667207911
Nice try Moot
>>
Sorry OP, in order for us to help you must provide the details as to what her ex did.

Dubs get
>>
>>667200415

As a girl, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go back to Jezebel.
>>
>>667206851
I get it. After some time its just boring to fuck only that one girl.
Sadly she doesn´t seem realistic enough for suggesting an open relationship.
Just please be careful. Don´t wanna hurt your best friend so badly.
And use protection ffs.

>>667207192
He´s human. It is way too common to be seen as an abnormality and so evil a crime.
Its a violation of trust, yes. But monogamy as a concept makes no real sense. If you aren´t enough you aren´t enough, no matter whether you allow them to fuck other people or don´t.
>>
>>667208175
Are you actually fucking 12? Don't you understand sarcasm, fucking kill yourself you faggot
>>
>>667207656
She's almost always the one to initiate. That's how I know it's a real problem that we want to work on. We've gone through the ropes but never pressure her to take it.

They were together all of 5 months, as a long-distance relationship. He broke up over text after she went to see him.

I'm 26, she's just turned 20. Genuinely feel like I lucked out
>>
>>667199003
use
the
angus
>>
>>667208175
I feel like 4chan needs a "what kind of person are you and what do you enjoy/find passion in" thread.
It would be nice and people could probs make some friends lol
>>
>>667207788
Sorry to hear that. Also if she doesn´t ever have sex with you during the next few months this:
>>667208095

A life without sex is not worth to live.
>>
>>667208320
Oh she doesn't want an open relationship, she'd be devastated if I even suggested it. I do use condoms because I'm not a nigger, only not with her because we're having a baby
>>
>>667208322
>sarcasm through text
>>
just jam it in.
like prom night
>>
>>667207853
I honestly don't think you're being serious, so I'm not going to get mad, but the reason I think you're evil if this is true is because you've completely violated her trust.

She wants to be the one and only person you share your most intimate moments with. You're sharing them with other women who aren't her.

She wants to be the only person who can make you feel as good as an orgasm can make you feel. You're letting everyone make you feel that way, which diminishes the impact she has on you and makes her feel worthless.

And you're not telling her. Now, I'm not one to defend 100% honesty, but I do think that if the information you're withholding would ruin the supposed marriage you're going to have, you shouldn't keep that shit a secret. Because it will still be there after you're married.
>>
>>667199003

i need to see her pussy to know.

in all seriousness, girls have babies. she can take it. she just needs to be more relaxed and horny. spend more than 15 minutes on foreplay
>>
>>667208591
>A life without sex is not worth to live
Indeed women are meant to breed and nothing more
>>
>>667208322
I wasn't being sarcastic when I told him he's a pretty cool guy.

I'm also not being sarcastic when I tell you you're a cock-gobbling faggot, so shut up and go away.
>>
>>667208395
And why police?
>>
>>667208320
I agree, if you're not enough you're not enough, but once you get to that point, just break up. Don't drag it on and force hurt feelings.

That, or tell them about it. If they're cool with you satisfying yourself with other people, great. If not, then decide whether or not it's worth staying together. That's all I'm saying.
>>
File: i-get-tired-22653[1].jpg (50 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
i-get-tired-22653[1].jpg
50 KB, 420x420
>be nice to her
>more foreplay

Jesus christ, this thread is full of whiteknight greeting card pussies who worship women. No wonder they're on /b/.
>>
>>667208635
Okay now I know you're fucking with us.
>>
>>667208979
Her ex and the police are completely different things. A family friend of theirs took advantage of her years ago and she only just told her family it happened.
>>
>>667208635
Thats fucked up. You say youre like best friends and youre always nice to her but Youre fucking hurting her behind her back, doesnt matter if she doesnt know, she will find out somehow. I hope she realises soon and gets out before she spends her life with someone as horrible as you.
>>
>>667209225
Bye.
>>
>>667208743
I'm being 100% serious, I know it's not the right thing to do I'm not an idiot. I do feel bad about what I do but I don't let it get to me, I do love my fiancee but you know, it gets boring having sex with only one person, that's the only thing. Everything else is great, she's a fun person to hang out with and she's smart and good to talk with, I just really get the urge for other women constantly.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I was giving a personal example to op that cheating can happen.
>>
>>667199003
Wow, my ex and I had the same exact problem.
It's something she has to discuss with a doctor, but it's best to work your way up from smaller things for a couple of weeks.

Also, on the offhand chance that's her (same hair, frame, etc.): Fuck her. She broke my heart. Cunt left me bitter and broken.
>>
>>667209328
OK man, I'm surprised that you can't believe it but yeah, once again, I'm just saying about cheating and how it's possible for anyone. You don't have to believe me anon but I don't see what is so hard to believe tbh.
>>
>>667209361
Her ex helped nothing by telling her her tight pussy "killed the mood" before he ditched her. Also told her she'd become a whore now that she's had sex so she feels bad about getting horny
>>
>>667208635
Good. How do you meet women and make sure she doesn´t catch you?
Please don´t be a nigger and give her the receipts of the hotels you use for tax reasons. The dad of my best friend did that.

Fucking loser lost the best thing that ever happened to him.

Or the dad of my ex who told her mom that he was at a conference and then she met his buddy and asked about it.

Be aware that you could get caught, and will eventually. Murphys law. Can you live with the consequences?
I only ever cheat when I want to break up anyways.
Nowadays I just tell them: I´ll break your heart and I don´t do girlfriend. After having fucked them.
They never believe it, come back for more sex cuz I´m awesome at it and eventually get their hearts broken when I get bored or find a new, better girl.
Funnily enough my own heart got broken by the only woman who could do that. I´ve been devastated for the last week and told my current fuckbuddy who´s also a really really good friend.
She was pretty cool about it but then started to sigh much in the same way as I did for the past 5 days. I think I did break her heart with telling her that and feel a bit bad.
But I need company right now, and I need a pair of tits to cuddle. And a blowjob once in a while.
And she is really fun to be around and maybe I should start something with her but I also haven´t yet fully given up on the other girl, which is really killing me and its all messed up.
Fuck me.

I tell you this because I like you and you seem to have the same views on sex-related stuff as I do. Sorry to have wasted your time.
>>
>>667210031
tl;dr
>>
>>667209509
You need to speak to her asap this is not fucking healthy man. Youre not going to last if you keep doing this shit. Better yet just fucking break it off she doesnt desrve that, and it will be your fault if she wants nothing to do with you after.
>>
>>667209932

Quit whining like a little bitch. Were you raised by your mother?
>>
>>667209413
She isn't being hurt, that's the point. I get that it seems horrible and will be if she found out but we do make each other feel good day to day, I would do anything for her.
>>
>>667199003
...m-mods..
>>
>>667210185
I mean, yeah, I was raised by my mother. Just giving some background to her issues that I know are part of her problem. Caring about how someone feels helps a relationship once in a while
>>
>>667210208
And she would do anything for you, unless you went around sleeping with other people. Which you're doing. You're just not telling her.

Which is fine. Good luck with that until she finds out and dumps your ass like she should you dick.
>>
>>667210208
Except funnily enough keeping your faithfulness and trust. Thats pathetic.
>>
>>667208959
Aw <3 Haha
At the end of the day, I'm just doing what I find fun yknow and not caring so much about things. Even the nicest people have probably been assholes to someone in person or on the Internet so it's not something to be concerned and sad about.
Have a good one, as they say!
>>
>>667199003
>gf doesnt want to fuck him
>"uhh uhh my vaginas too tight thats why"
>he actually believes her
>>
>>667208743
sex is not as intimate as you think. People have it all the time with people they just met. Its not a big deal. You can fuck someone you hate easily.
Popping each others pimples, peeing in front of each other is way more intimate.

Orgasms are also caused by masturbation. Is that also cheating?

I get why people want their spouses to be monogamous. Its because they are insecure and jealous. But at the same time everyone does feel the need to fuck other people. We put such a high emphasis on monogamous for old reasons.
With modern technology (condoms) there are no consequences to sex anymore. So Why only have it with one person?

Surely, you should ask before, and not lie about it. The lying is bad. But that too, we do every day, without even noticing.
Wanting to cheat and not saying it is equally morally wrong.

The fucking itself is just a normal, human act.

Im Not the guy who´s cheating on his gf, btw.
>>
>>667210768
Meanwhile Tyreese is stretching it out like a rubber band and shooting his yellow semen inside her
>>
>>667210031
youre an asshole and the reason why women accuse innocent men of rape charges.

kill yourself.
>>
File: 1300803911295.jpg (28 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1300803911295.jpg
28 KB, 413x395
>>667210768
this guy gets it
>>
>>667210724
...I'm kind of regretting defending you.
>>
>>667210768
seconded
>>
>>667209174
By not enough I meant getting left. If they want not to be with you anymore, as in: a relationship, they will go away whether or not you allow them to fuck around.

Not allowing them might be pushing them away.

Sex in a relationship should always be good. But having great sex with one person is just not enough in itself.
It has nothing to do with that person. It is just that humans (or me at least) miss the game, the curiosity, the hunt and the finding out about how her body reacts when I lick her clit.

Fucking them after having fucked someone else is like coming home.
>>
>>667209509
I understand.

>>667210166
this is a load of utter bullcrap. Of course they are going to last, given she doesn´t find out.

Just because he´s fucking around and being bored cuz fucking the same person over and over becomes boring doesn´t mean they can´t lead a happy and sucessful relationship.
>>
File: Shhh...Shhh.....webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
Shhh...Shhh.....webm
3 MB, 480x278
>>667199216
Time. And effort.

>>I suggest getting some kind of vibrator smaller then your penis

>> getting vibrator smaller than penis

>>smaller than penis

Dude, they dont sell em in ticktack size
>>
File: 1453681991206.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1453681991206.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
Don't just get her wet anon, you make her fucking surge m8. You get eah finger in one by one, slowly while twirling that clit around like a fucking wacky inflatable flailing-arm, flailing tubemans arms. You give that ass a couple hard slaps and start getting that worthless cuck a inout, tip only whilst still annihilating her clit, until she whams you all the way, hopefully not showing any prematurity you probably have and splooge hours before even getting your worthless cuck out anyway.
>>
>>667210991
Sorry, I have a massive problem with just walling with words when it's late and I'm tired.
I literally say stuff I cringe hard af at in the morning. Just tonight though 4chan is getting it instead of friends haha.
>>
>>667210031
I only fuck with girls I know, I'm not into the whole random girls thing. I like hanging out with my friends, drinking and messing about, only good friends though. I know I can trust them. It seems more risky but random girls might know my girl and that can get me in the future. If she finds out I'll be surprised but obviously I'll deserve so I'll be able to make sure she lives comfortably without me if she decided to leave me over it. I know how you feel, it's easier to cheat so you have some sex to go home too after a night out if you don't get any, I like spending my days with my girl though, I like doing things with her plus the sex is still good you know?

>>667210166
I know man, I don't want to lose it and fortunately I most likely won't. You're right though, obviously she deserves better and if she does find out then I'll have to deal with it then.
>>667210674
>>667210682
I'm just saying the same thing over and over but yeah, thanks for the input.
>>
>>667199003
She was probably raped. Dump her now unless you feel like dealing with all of her baggage.
>>
>>667210768
>Makes joke about gf not wanting sex
>Doesn't read replies
>Misses part where gf initiates the sex
>>
>>667202637
Because you literally just told a person that his girlfriend is likely cheating on him, and then went on to tell him he has a baby dick and to treat his girlfriend who is most likely cheating him better. Which is so backwards it actually made me wish I knew you so I could strangle you.
>>
>>667211951
>initiates
Sitting on the shitter crowning isn't initiating
>>
>>667209932
Well. Then explain to her that slutshaming is out since the 1900s and that she should not let this guy get to her.
Girls get horny as well as guys and its a normal bodily function.
Girls fucking around is as normal and awesome as guys fucking around.
Ask her for a blowjob. Do it nicely after having showered with her. Moan extraordinarily loud so she gets self-confident.
Talk very relaxed and normally about sex in general. Do not put up any acts of wild lovemaking. Laugh. Make normal conversation while you are in bed, during foreplay.
Basically: Take out the edge and the awkwardness.
Giving you a blowjob and feeling that she´s good at it (if she doesn´t want to, don´t push it tho n just moan when shes giving you a handjob) will give her self confidence. Tell her her pussy looks extraordinarily. Maybe shave her?
>>
>>667211825
Kangaroos (or is that a wallaby?) can do genuine choke holds?
That's kind of scary.
>>
>>667211825
>learn how to greentext
>newfag
>>
>>667211851
Are you me, this is how I pretty much lost the love of my life
>>
>>667212139
There's no point in arguing with her (probably him). Dumb selfish cunts don't feel empathy.
>>
>>667210974
No. I am awesome at sex and don´t live in that shithole you call murrica. So no rape charges. Also I treat them like grown ups and never pay for their drinks. Which they all find positive, or so they tell me. Since they always come back for more I have no reason not to believe them.

I just very openly tell them that I will not be their boyfriend.
>>
>>667212139
It's different when a girl cheats, it usually means that the guy isn't giving us what we need or is being a dick, I'm just saying if he was nicer she might want to make him happy IF she was even cheating. It was a fucking SUGGESTION
>>
>>667212574
Oh got it.
You're 12.
Answers a lot of questions, virgin.
>>
>>667211951
a woman can walk down the street and a rapist will think shes initiating.
>>
>>667212139
you must be new here, faggot.

OPs too stupid to realize his gf just doesn't want to fuck him. And you assholes sit here holding his dick for him while he pisses all over the place and wonders why his room stinks.
>>
>>667211889
Friends who know you´re in a relationship and are okay with are probably the safest you can be.
Good job.

Also yes, its good having backup. (Although nowadays I don´t cheat cuz no relationship). Being able to call afuckbuddy is just great.
>>
>>667207853
I feel you dude. You're not alone here.
>>
>>667199003

gonna need to see her cunt to make sure you aren't lying.
>>
>>667201978
You should be getting to bed, champ. School starts at 8:00 sharp tomorrow.
>>
>>667201978
Its something you are not something you have
>>
>>667201978
never believe what your girlfriend says about your dick. itll always be a lie.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.