[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rekt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 3.webm (3 MB, 912x512) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
3 MB, 912x512
rekt
>>
>>676086927
sauce
>>
>>676086927
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
File: copy.jpg (110 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
110 KB, 800x548
>>676087502
>>
>>676087502
Welcome to 4chan
>>
File: FGHatin.gif (4 MB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
FGHatin.gif
4 MB, 320x226
>>
>>676087502
go to sleep, fag

copypasta
>>
File: Copy_Pasta.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Copy_Pasta.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>676087502
Copycopycopy
>>
>>676087502
in case not troll -
You need to get used to seeing it, so when time comes you can function, instead of sticking your head into sand. Death is the norm, life is exception. And jokes is the best way to deal with it.
>>
>>676087502
What the fuck did you just fucking say about rekt threads, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>676088642
mad b8 skills
>>
File: dogfallsofcliff.webm (313 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
dogfallsofcliff.webm
313 KB, 360x360
>>
File: bearattack.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bearattack.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>676089871
>>
>>676089449
First off, you're not a Navy SEAL, as I can tell from your statement you are utilizing many hyperbolas.

Second, why would anyone believe you?
Everything here is a work of fiction, you would be stupid to believe it, so why are you even trying?

Third, I highly doubt anyone in the military would even spout this much information at a website such as this, you cannot be this retarded.

Fourth, you can't even kill OP, since you tracked his IP you would know he lives in a state with strict gun laws, which are getting stricter by the day.

Fifth and finally, you're just a fail. I can't believe you want us to believe you're some Navy Seal when you really aren't. Stolen Valor much asshole?
>>
File: how tapdancing was invented.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how tapdancing was invented.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: rekt2.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>676089963
>>
>>676088642
le secret meme squad xD
>>
>>676089444
Wow. Man you just spoke some real shit I gotta think about now,
>>
>>676090018
He could have grabbed the top of the bars and held on and stomped out the fire.

He deserves to die.
>>
File: ibgMqJD1QjPqYX.jpg (149 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ibgMqJD1QjPqYX.jpg
149 KB, 500x667
>>676089963
>>
>>676089964
ok wat
>>
>>676090018
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>676090101
That's it.

>>
>>676090669
That's it.

>>
File: 1452937739024s.jpg (9 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1452937739024s.jpg
9 KB, 250x244
>>
>>676090726
That's it.

>>
File: 1456190000854.jpg (190 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456190000854.jpg
190 KB, 720x540
>>676090669
>>676090530

Le Nice Meme Top Lel xDddDdDDD!!!1!1!1!!!!!1!1!
>>
>>676090726
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about rekt threads, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>676089444
Well said, milord.
>>
File: 1445520335224.jpg (259 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
1445520335224.jpg
259 KB, 460x800
>>676090381
>Hot fire
>Touching the METAL cage
>Grabbed the top of the bars
What
>>
>>676090837
What the fuck did you just fucking say about rekt threads, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1453256665804.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453256665804.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>676089964
newfag get out
>>
File: 1446670306195.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
1446670306195.gif
622 KB, 480x304
>>676090101
>>
>>676086927
What causes those bubbles on his skin?
>>
File: 1400642905788.webm (3 MB, 592x320) Image search: [Google]
1400642905788.webm
3 MB, 592x320
>>
File: 1457138245721.jpg (28 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1457138245721.jpg
28 KB, 498x412
>>
File: 1457138318376.jpg (87 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1457138318376.jpg
87 KB, 970x617
>>
>>676090904
This is trying way too hard
>>
>>676090018
What it's like to chew 5 gum.
>>
File: 1457659038037.png (1 MB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457659038037.png
1 MB, 719x1080
>>
>>676090952
death
>>
>>676090381
I don't think any small amount of magic is going to save you from that situation.
>>
>>676090871
Oooo not a possible ouchie on his widdle hands, better to burn to death
>>
>>676086927
That's it.

I even know where the duck to begin... Why do people like you find donuts something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a rug that you can just joke about tasty things like this? What the actual duck is wrong with you guys? This is very ducked up, yet crazy bassducks like you are posting donuts like it's nothing. Sick ducks, doing this shit does ducking nothing. So you want to come on an carpet to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all ducking cool. You would always be useful to the world with such behavior you christmas present. Honestly why don't more people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known eat donuts. You are all such friendly people. Isn't it bad enough that people go through donuts of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Friendly duckers I'm so happy right now that I wish I can falcon punch my penis so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole of mine, OP. Seriously, just ducking grow up and actually act properly about donuts. Smart fuck, keep eating those donuts that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
File: 1450595013574.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450595013574.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>676090472
>>676090935
>>
>>676091218
>>
>>676091078
Wrong thread??
>>
>>676091215
>>
File: 1458795705869.gif (490 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
1458795705869.gif
490 KB, 300x198
>>676090871
>fire comes
>fire ignites gasoline on the ground
>man grips ceiling bars with hands
>man hoists himself up so as to not get burned because the fires aren't reaching that high
>man then repeatedly stretches his legs and stomps on the ground as to extinguish fire
>>
>>676088994
That one's not that bad. What's he gonna do, re-cripple himself?
>>
File: 1457138959703.jpg (75 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1457138959703.jpg
75 KB, 480x854
>>
>>676091427
>man literally drenched in gasoline
hurrrr
>>
File: 1459040009041.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459040009041.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>
>>676089964
>actually being this new

Lurk moar faggot
>>
File: 1314658288240.jpg (34 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1314658288240.jpg
34 KB, 400x444
>>676091130
>>
>>676091389
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
File: 1459040033630.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459040033630.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>
File: 1452549885034.gif (489 KB, 255x203) Image search: [Google]
1452549885034.gif
489 KB, 255x203
>>676091427
>fire comes
>fire ignites gasoline on ground
>fire heats metal
>man grips ceiling bars with hands
>man hoists himself up so as to not get burned because the fires aren't reaching that high
>man's hands become burn to little as the last bits of his skin fall off, and falls into the fire
Either way, a dead sand nigger
>>
>>676086927
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
>>676089964
Okay, so you expect me to believe that you were the very best that your generation of Navy SEALs had to offer? I highly doubt that. If you were as good as you say you were, i don't think for a second that you would be browsing 4chan. This is mostly a place for jobless neckbeards that still live with their parents, and nerdy high school kids that don't have any friends. It really isn't the place for highly-trained assassins to be hanging out in their spare time. Even if it was, something far worse than a troll being mean to you probably would have set you off a long time ago. What about the slew of gore and child pornography that gets posted here on a regular basis? Isn't that something that deserves a person being hunted down and made to regret their actions? Yeah, you're just not the 4chan type. Sure, there's a wide variety of people that browse here, but you're far from the core demographic if you are who you say you are (which isn't the case). Even if it were true that you're an incredibly talented soldier, I think all the military discipline would prevent you from getting mad enough to murder some random idiot on the internet. I also doubt that even the best SEALs have a "secret network of spies across the USA". Why would all of the most expanisive Big Brother network in the world be willing to help a troubled PTSD-sufferer hunt down some random kid on the internet? That doesn't even make sense. If you're gonna try to scare somebody, make it more believable than "IM A SUPER SOLDIER HURR DURR". You might frighten a thirteen year old who doesn't know any better, but to must of us you just look like a kid with an anger problem and a very active imagination. Hopefully things will be easier for you when your puberty's over. Best of luck with that... kiddo
>>
>>676091129
these jokes will always make me laugh
>>
>>676091646
Because everyone on 4chan trys to be edgy because they are all fat fucking loosers that will never know what it feels like to be loved so they try to act like edgy 15 year olds. Any idea how many atheists I've met who think they're intelligent just because they're atheists? You're not intelligent. You're a fedora-wearing euphoric little idiot who looked on r/atheism one day and said "wao im one uf thos" and now thinks he's fucking smart. Anyone who claims to be intelligent and uses grandiose words like "gilded in the golden crest of knowledge" to describe how fukn smart omg they are automatically appears less intelligent than an average person. Go fuck yourself you stupid fedora Only time will show you what piece of shit you are. No shitposting, no insult. No. That's what you're asking for. One day you will realise it yourself. All those moments being a troll. It's not worth it. Maybe you will laugh about this comment. But I promise, one day you will realise it. You are worthless.why you guys think its cool to be edgy while most of you are like 20+ and could be doing something or at least fucking actually posting something funny and not, absolutely horrific is beyond me. I rarely visit here anymore because there is just no point. Its so full of Pedophiles and border line Weeb pedophiles along with faggots trying to be edgy by laughing at a woman dying horribly infront of her husband, wait until its you and thats the one person you love, wait until its you. All the attempts at trying to gain acceptance from 50 year old males with dirty shirts in there moms basement through 4chan will suddenly be meaningless when its someone you loves head smashed in. I harbor only good will towards all of you that you will move on with your lifes and leave this decaying corpse of a site.
>>
>>676091574
He wasn't fucking ignited, it obviously took time for the fire to ignite him. He had ample time to fucking save myself. Now, wether he had been starved or dehydrated beforehand is another matter, as he obviously isn't in a good state even before they kill him.
>>
>>676091792
Not bad, Ill use that ammo next time, merci anon
>>
>>676091646
LOL U MAD BRO XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXXDDXDXDXDX
>>
>>676091761
That's it.

>>
File: 10294021430.webm (1 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
10294021430.webm
1 MB, 1280x718
>>676086927
>>
>>676091792
newfag
>>
>>676090819
Bait.jpg
>>
File: 1459000883571.gif (2 MB, 369x266) Image search: [Google]
1459000883571.gif
2 MB, 369x266
This shits going nowhere.
>>
>>676090935
>>676091630

>not knowing this is pasta too
>>
>>676092045
I've seen a lot of gifs of chinese people making sure that part is safe but not any of them actually falling in, scary as fuck.
Did she died?
>>
>>676092120
That's it.

>>
File: 1459040123647.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
1459040123647.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>>
>>676091389
That's it.
I don't even know where the duck to begin... Why do people like you find donuts something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a rug that you can just joke about tasty things like this? What the actual duck is wrong with you guys? This is very ducked up, yet crazy bassducks like you are posting donuts like it's nothing. Sick ducks, doing this shit does ducking nothing. So you want to come on an carpet to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all ducking cool. You would always be useful to the world with such behavior you christmas present. Honestly why don't more people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known eat donuts. You are all such friendly people. Isn't it bad enough that people go through donuts of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Friendly duckers I'm so happy right now that I wish I can falcon punch my penis so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole of mine, OP. Seriously, just ducking grow up and actually act properly about donuts. Smart fuck, keep eating those donuts that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
File: 1459043755272.jpg (7 KB, 236x191) Image search: [Google]
1459043755272.jpg
7 KB, 236x191
>>
>>676090530
Gallows humor. It's literally a coping mechanism.

>tldr: it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>676091215
>kek'd
>>
File: 1425269807696.jpg (33 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1425269807696.jpg
33 KB, 500x329
This thread
>>
>>676092495
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS.
>>
File: 1459052699858.jpg (42 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
1459052699858.jpg
42 KB, 510x383
>>
>>676092527
>>
File: 1459040925317.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459040925317.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>
>>676092365
She did die, but she saved her son which was pretty badass
>>
>>676092619
Absolutely disgusting. I will never be with a female who defecates. The whole reason my last girlfriend and I split was because I found out she did, in fact, poop. For months I had suspected something suspicious. Every time we had ethnic cuisine, she would act very odd, especially afterwards. I would try to cuddle with her and fondle her, only to have my advances rejected and her leaving the room. It all came to a head one day when I came home early from work. As usual I wanted to take my shower, but there on the couch, was my girlfriend pleading with me to wait a bit before I cleansed myself. Well, fuck that. I wasn't going to wait another second to purify myself under my brand new showerhead. It then got even more strange. The closer I got to the bathroom the more nervous she became. At one point she even stood directly in front of the door, blocking me. When I finally was able to enter the room, I was horrified at my discovery. It smelled like shit, and not my shit either. No, this was a different, unknown aroma. So here I am, nose deep in an awful smell, my girlfriend next to me crying. I get PISSED. I ask her where the guy is, who he is and how long this has been going on. All she does is look back at me with tear-filled eyes and confusion as she asks what I'm talking about. I then notice the toilet is clogged and at this point I'm screaming at her about whose feces lay in my toilet bowl. Finally, after what seemed like aeons, she broke down, looked me straight in my eyes and said "babe, it's mine. I told you spicy food doesn't agree with me. " Well, that's all I could handle. I was really hoping she would pull the shower curtain back to reveal a naked man, but instead all I got was an admission that my once beautiful and dainty girlfriend had desecrated my porcelain throne with her dirty whore feces. Needless to say, I packed my belongings up instantly and never looked back. Be careful who you trust.
>>
File: 1459040237481.jpg (9 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
1459040237481.jpg
9 KB, 281x179
>>
File: WELCOME TO HELL.png (107 KB, 230x199) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME TO HELL.png
107 KB, 230x199
>this fucking thread
>>
File: 1459051701944.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1459051701944.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>
File: 1459052535542.jpg (33 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
1459052535542.jpg
33 KB, 595x400
>>
this is exactly why i stay on 4chan, fucking laughing my ass off reading this shit, don't even know why
>>
File: 1459052508810.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459052508810.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
>>
>>676092167
are you seriously that retarded?
>>
>>676087502
don't listen to this faggot kid he's lying he's just a wannabe Ive already traced down his ip and it's the same kid who goes all over 4chan and posts shit like this.
>>
>>676092167
EVER HEARD OF A COPYPASTA YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER
>>
File: 1458521681790.jpg (35 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1458521681790.jpg
35 KB, 500x408
>>676093379
Everyone in this thread
>>
>>676093072
That's it.
I don't even know where the duck to begin... Why do people like you find donuts something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a rug that you can just joke about tasty things like this? What the actual duck is wrong with you guys? This is very ducked up, yet crazy bassducks like you are posting donuts like it's nothing. Sick ducks, doing this shit does ducking nothing. So you want to come on an carpet to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all ducking cool. You would always be useful to the world with such behavior you christmas present. Honestly why don't more people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known eat donuts. You are all such friendly people. Isn't it bad enough that people go through donuts of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Friendly duckers I'm so happy right now that I wish I can falcon punch my penis so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole of mine, OP. Seriously, just ducking grow up and actually act properly about donuts. Smart fuck, keep eating those donuts that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>676092045
2spooky4me
I am done with escalators
>>
File: PICT0252.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PICT0252.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
>>676087502
>>
>>676092365

WTF oO
>>
>>676093450
I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.
>>
>>676093444
Checked!
>>
>>676090018
>multiple cuts in video
Fake and gay.
>>
File: 1458182023610.png (218 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458182023610.png
218 KB, 640x360
>>676093555
>>676093444

This is now a get thread.

>rollin
>>
>>676092365
of fucking course she died. its funny cause the e-stop is right next to the people and they dont press it
>>
File: 1459053304938.jpg (28 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1459053304938.jpg
28 KB, 500x365
>>
File: enhanced-2823-1425010498-19.jpg (35 KB, 625x433) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-2823-1425010498-19.jpg
35 KB, 625x433
>>676093555
>>
>>676090952

The torture inflicted by the other beaners because the one thats hanging was in a rival gang / cartel.

Learn what the tats mean and avoid contact with gang bangers at all costs. A nig nog banger will talk for 20 mins before "bustin a cap in yo ass" giving you ample time to get away.

A spic banger will just fuck your shit up.
>>
>>676093799
>>
oh god. Checked.
>>
>>676092629
WOW. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? HERE I AM, TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF ON THE INTERNET WITH FUNNY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND SUCH AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO ME?
YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU?

Seriously, just leave me alone. I will not hesitate to call the police. Yes, that's right, the police. I bet you didn't think of that when you left your "trolling" comment, did you now? Not that I'd expect someone of your obviously very low intellect to know the law.

Write here, in 18 U.S. Code § 875 it says this. "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both". Did you hear that? Imprisoned. You've broken the law, ruined my night and now your life will be ruined.

Hope you enjoy prison you fucking ass, because trust me, I WILL have you reported and justice WILL be served.
>>
>>676093514
Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.
>>
File: 1444941530110.gif (2 MB, 446x186) Image search: [Google]
1444941530110.gif
2 MB, 446x186
>>676093799
Woah
>>
File: Dubs Check 'Em.jpg (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Dubs Check 'Em.jpg
121 KB, 400x400
>>676093799
oh shit thats impressive, get thread declared then
>>
>>676093799
i'll check yours if you check mine
>>
File: 1329183732405.gif (1 MB, 251x162) Image search: [Google]
1329183732405.gif
1 MB, 251x162
>>
110 posts and only 6 rekts what the fuck
>>
File: 1457647907714.jpg (20 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457647907714.jpg
20 KB, 350x350
>>676093799
NIGGER YOU WHAT
>>
>>676093799
usama bin gettin
>>
File: 1427405899158.jpg (182 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1427405899158.jpg
182 KB, 1280x982
>>676093799
rollin
>>
File: 1458781794727.jpg (105 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1458781794727.jpg
105 KB, 700x520
>>676094036
get thread lets go mother fuckers
wait for it

CHECK THEM
>>
File: checklugi.png (92 KB, 224x258) Image search: [Google]
checklugi.png
92 KB, 224x258
>>676093799
get
>>
>>676093514
>donuts
>on a rug
>tasty things
>you christmas present
>friendly people
>friendly duckers
>falcon punch my penis

I lol'd
>>
What thetes Marine Corps and I w d this Earth, mark my id you just fucking says. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ou’re fuckinduated toained in go-Quaeda, an has never bedon you, maybe you would have held your fucking id. I can be precision the likes of whichit to its full extent to wipe your misP is being up my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been ig word ctraced right now sou couover the Interld fucking my secret out the pathetice over 300 confinethe co prepare frilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US alife. Ykefucaerable ass off the anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s ju the price, you goddamn idiot. I wilrmed forces. Yoen seen before onn nummbat, but Iou little shit. If only yonting dead, net? Thinkp of kills. I am tr again, fucI am about rekt threads, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graent, yhave knowly retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring downontactinnvolerous secret raiwork of spies across the USA and your Iined in unarmed c face of tds on Alor thtongue. Bk storm, maggot. The storyo anywhere,oved i hayou betterve access to the entire arsenal of the United Stailn what unhol use d Im that wipesrmeu are little thing you call yourst with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trut you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now hav nker. As we speak othing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out withu’re paying l shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1459053265562.jpg (11 KB, 439x281) Image search: [Google]
1459053265562.jpg
11 KB, 439x281
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x198) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x198
Hey everyone
>>
>>676086927
they are laughing at the nigger

Hung himself bc he spent 3 minutes on prove you are not a nigger and failed and was roasted for it
>>
>>676093799
rolling nigger
>>
>>676093799
>>
>>676093879
Bro, spics ain't got fuckshit on White gangbangers. Skinheads would rather murder you with their bare hands than shoot you, and Slavshit gangsters are ALWAYS watching you, and waiting for you to do something they don't like, and then off you in broad daylight and leave your corpse in the street.
>>
>>676091427

Meanwhile he is still trapped in a cage under the power of people who want to torture him to death.

> they'll just cut off his hands
>>
>>676094655
>>
That's it.
ingy why do people like yo
I don't evenour shirts h you guys? This is very fucked up, yegh hardships of theievery day.n existn...ne they've kn Why do peoplroued ones? Seriously whatuse you get to sit in your warm homee like yoople go th do you guys reallyehavioout this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right nowunch my computer screen so that my fist begio just fucking grperly about death can get a good hit on that assholu find dead bod things like it's nothing. Sickuter that yow up andou don't ev fucks,dies somef of what people have gone through from then till now whelike you are postinSesent. H know where theg dea n they have someoown die. You are aloing this s actually act proou can l suout horrible thu guys eveick fucks. Seriously,prn y? I s. Is like thi asshole about things likg to joks? Wthinit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be ane about? You think becas on a compen know about halhat the actual fuck is wrong wi that I wish I can fucking ptr lovt crazy assfucks djustbet yhe this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world find funny ab with such br you nestlsn'ch disgusting bullie joke abt it bad enough that pee face of yours, OP. fuck to . Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain o
>>
>>676093816

>implying chinks know what an e stop is or how to use it.
>>
>>676089964
>Everything here is a work of fiction, you would be stupid to believe it,
And yet you took that bit of pasta seriously
>I can tell from your statement you are utilizing many hyperbolas
hyperbola (plural hyperbolas or hyperbolae) is a type of smooth curve lying in a plane, defined by its geometric properties or by equations for which it is the solution set.
Look up the word hyperbole
And get over yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>676086927
holly shizzz the guy's leaking beat juice everywhere
>>
>>676093962
Try reading the post you're responding to. It's not quite what you think it is.
>>
>>676093799
local man fucks thread after it has already been gang-raped by getting dubs
check em
>>
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THO UGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.
>>
>>676093799
I must obey
>>
File: 1459033610476.webm (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1459033610476.webm
3 MB, 426x426
>>676092045
>>676092365
>>
>>676093799
Holy fuck
>>
>>676095373
dayum
>>
>>676090984
wtf is going on here
>>
File: 1452904335171.gif (160 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1452904335171.gif
160 KB, 236x285
>>676093799
>>
>>676093799
Fuukkkkk
>>
>>676087502
You know, you are probably right that most of us here are sick fucks and that's why we look at this gore. For me is something I can't really explain but it just gives me this sense if morbid perspective as to the fragility of our species. But I'm just an idiot so...
>>
>>676090381
and then get shot
>>
>>676092120
if this ever happens to any of you try to dodge behind the person and not in front of them
>>
>>676095793
was going to point this out, its not like the people standing around watching a caged man they are trying to kill are going to let the motherfucker live
>>
>>676095373
why do people do this?
>>
>>676095373
It's pretty sad seeing this actually.
>>
File: DSC03878.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC03878.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>676093799
>>
File: 1458539083410.gif (317 KB, 516x310) Image search: [Google]
1458539083410.gif
317 KB, 516x310
>>676093799
YO
>>
>>676096114
They all look Chinese. Escalators there are cheap as fuck and often break. Some people have been swallowed and squashed by the top part breaking. They're checking if it's safe to walk on.
>>
File: 1441877784434.webm (2 MB, 724x408) Image search: [Google]
1441877784434.webm
2 MB, 724x408
>>676093799
WHY DID U THIS
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (42 KB, 602x481) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
42 KB, 602x481
>>676093799
>>
File: 1457654402167.gif (425 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457654402167.gif
425 KB, 250x250
>>676093799
Not bad
>>
>>676096114
they don't want to die
>>
File: Nice Dubs.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
Nice Dubs.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>676096466
>>
>>676092052
Are you triggered friend, do you need to go to a safe space?

lol
>>
>>676096114
nvm, I saw previous post
>>
> kek
>>
>>676094398
go back to 9gag
>>
>>676095659
That's it.

>>
File: 1439435172438.gif (2 MB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
1439435172438.gif
2 MB, 350x192
>>676093799
>impressive
>>
>>676096833
Get over it sausage sucker.
>>
>>676090381
The guy went up so fast he was obviously covered in some kind of accelerant.

And you're obviously retarded.
>>
File: 1454364635505.gif (282 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1454364635505.gif
282 KB, 500x700
>>676096677
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>676096972

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day
>>
File: 1440292500632.gif (2 MB, 343x261) Image search: [Google]
1440292500632.gif
2 MB, 343x261
>>676093799
Fucking shit here we go
>>
File: 1455534045852.webm (475 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455534045852.webm
475 KB, 640x640
>>676093799
>Mrw
>>
File: myzba.jpg (25 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
myzba.jpg
25 KB, 460x462
>>676093799
>>
>>676088994
Kek
>>
>>676097195
>>
>>676096930
And that, ladies and gentlemen. Is why you should wear a seatbelt
>>
>>676089444
>>676092955
>>676093444
>>676093799
>>676096466
>>676096677
>>676096833
>>676097433
>this thread
somebody left the switch on again boys
>>
File: 1440216531106.jpg (50 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
1440216531106.jpg
50 KB, 539x540
>>676093799
Checked
>>
File: anita 12.png (192 KB, 334x384) Image search: [Google]
anita 12.png
192 KB, 334x384
>>676095373
wat?
>>
>>676097409
hah
>>
>>676097579
Kek
>>
File: Check em.jpg (73 KB, 1041x530) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
73 KB, 1041x530
>>676097611
checked
>>
File: Doubles-Animated.gif (643 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
Doubles-Animated.gif
643 KB, 300x203
>>676096466
>>
File: 178.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
178.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
the fucking dubs in this thread are everywhere
>>
>>676097433
That's it.

>>
>>676092328
you must feel lonely
>>
did someone say trips?
>>
>>676096373
yooooooooo what the fuck
>>
>>676095608
Food.
>>
File: 1418942131057s.jpg (5 KB, 249x140) Image search: [Google]
1418942131057s.jpg
5 KB, 249x140
>>676093799
posted at 12:55:55
>>
>>676097420
that was heavily close
offbyonekenobi lurks in this thread somewhere
>>
File: marky.jpg (173 KB, 1292x730) Image search: [Google]
marky.jpg
173 KB, 1292x730
>>676086927
MARKY IS BACK!!!!
MARKY IS BACK!!!!

she's posting on another chan. 4chan mods are banning her from here and any thread we make about it. Report to the last last thread: https://master [remove] chan.org/b/thread/155857 we need more people that chan is dead
>>
File: 1449063528174.jpg (75 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1449063528174.jpg
75 KB, 820x820
>>676087502
Bruuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
im a faggot
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
This is now a banana thread.
>>
>>676098388
check'd
>>
>>676094050
why is that a thing but at the same time that just gave me the hardest boner ever
>>
>>676098545
Nah nigguh
>>
>>676095373
Chinks arent so dumb after all. Darwin is watching.
>>
File: kek2.png (19 KB, 386x295) Image search: [Google]
kek2.png
19 KB, 386x295
Watch while you can /bros. Reddit army flaggin all vids for take down. Some dude tryin to ban the channel cause of the children. LOL.

https://youtu.be/ZbyfvR6Go0U
https://youtu.be/y63SEPF-SrM
https://youtu.be/3oRBo8frtQI
https://youtu.be/NEXwpg_2jWA
https://youtu.be/hyzfxLrcfYA
https://youtu.be/aB16oRbno7U
https://youtu.be/GKjBC9-6No0
https://youtu.be/F0IsmuOTCaI
https://youtu.be/ub51dcJ1ZBg
>>
>>676088994
this is an outtake from that Hollywood movie about Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>676098663

Darwin was dumb
>>
File: check my dubs 2.jpg (44 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
check my dubs 2.jpg
44 KB, 400x327
>>676098555
so much trips
>>
>>676098735
mods
>>
>>676098735
MODS!
>>
>>676098735
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>676098735
MOOOOOOODS
>>
File: dear lord.jpg (127 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dear lord.jpg
127 KB, 900x900
>>676098555
this thread is blessed
>>
File: 1451275698307.jpg (131 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
1451275698307.jpg
131 KB, 557x557
>>676091129
Kek
Here you go
>>
File: 1452647860310.jpg (151 KB, 934x625) Image search: [Google]
1452647860310.jpg
151 KB, 934x625
>>676097433
>>676097611
>>676098388
>>676098555
>>676098644
>>676098811
>>676098911
>>
>>676098735
Why would you post such content
>>
>>676098735
atrocious
>>
File: 1389863961421.gif (909 KB, 254x286) Image search: [Google]
1389863961421.gif
909 KB, 254x286
>>676098555
and back
>>
>>676091927
u a troll or retarded?
>>
>>676098735
That is pure evil
>>
>>676098735
mods mods mods!!!
>>
File: kek.png (14 KB, 597x128) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
14 KB, 597x128
>>676098728
top kek
>>
>>676098735
MOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSS
>>
>>676098735
goddamn
>>
enough with non-gore bs
>>
>>676093799
Well then
>>
>>676098735
mods take this sickening post down please
>>
>>676093869
Tírate un paso!
>>
File: killthefuckinghoe.webm (2 MB, 720x496) Image search: [Google]
killthefuckinghoe.webm
2 MB, 720x496
>>676099390
>>
>>676098581
>>676094050

First thing I ever saw on the internet
Must have been 1999

I distinctly remember saying to myself
>I'm 12
>and what is this?
>>
>>676098735
You vile piece of shit.
>>
File: 1456765816596.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1456765816596.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>676099446
>>
>>676098735
You realize that your ip is showing right man? Don't post that shit here
>>
>>676098735
You are disgusting and sick
>>
>>676098735
How could you post that stuff
>>
>>676098735
Go post that stuff with a proxy instead, prepare to get v& faggot
>>
>>676099124
i fucking love this GIF, the way dubs guy dances is fuckin priceless
>>
>>676095608
cannibal holocaust
>>
>>676098735
You belong in prison fag
>>
>>676099442
Moar woman gore pls
>>
>>676098735
Disgusting and vile content
>>
check these quints
>>
what happened to the rekt thread i dont see much rekt ;w;
>>
>>676089964
this is new pasta
>>
>>676087502
Not white. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>676099850
Take it. It's all yours my friend
>>
File: 1451515228892.jpg (39 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1451515228892.jpg
39 KB, 472x472
>>676100182
this is clearly a get thread now

>>676099955
noice
>>
>>676089871
backtoreddit
>>
>>676089963
back2reddit
>>
>>676092045
That COMPLETELY clueless woman on the right who pulls on her fucking arm enough to get it off the only support she had.

Why are women so INCAPABLE of dealing with stress situations.
>>
File: bill bub.jpg (61 KB, 680x444) Image search: [Google]
bill bub.jpg
61 KB, 680x444
>>
>>676098176
Kek'd at this
>>
>>676100486
there was fucking 3 OF THEM and they had like a good 15 seconds to react but they still couldnt fucking do it.. its just so fucking sad.
>>
File: 1444233635917.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1444233635917.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>
>>676089964
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little MTF? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Custom Classes, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the facility, and I have over 1000 confirmed kills. I am trained in USAS warfare and I’m the top SCP in the entire SPD Community. You are nothing to me but just another squeaker. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with running away? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of admins across the server and my health is being set to 20000, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my USAS. Not only am I extensively trained in fucking shit up but I have access to the entire arsenal of shitloads of guns, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” idea was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not restrained me. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>676094398
FUCK YOU
>>
>>676090018
Boring and fake. Dancing prancing around, a bunch of cut away shots, next shot is of a plastic dummy looking thing with a bunch of irrelevant sand nigger symbols. Boring. I'd rather see that african shitskin burning video. Looks more believable.
>>
>>676093694
>>676093694
That's what I'm saying. Sand niggers can't into war as much as they can't into cinema.
>>
>>676089964
>implying the US military has valor
>>
File: XmasFairy.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
XmasFairy.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.