[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have the Germans already started the fourth Reich and rule over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 080625_p9_cartoon(1).jpg (56 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
080625_p9_cartoon(1).jpg
56 KB, 450x327
Have the Germans already started the fourth Reich and rule over Europe or are these just some accusations from backward lazy pathetic countries like modern Greece and other Eastern/central European countries?

German here and proud.
Keep conversation in English so rest of /b/ can understand.
>>
File: nazis.jpg (40 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
nazis.jpg
40 KB, 400x279
>>675963869
I would be great, if EU was just a 4th Reich - strong, central, indepentend govermeant. EU is just a faggotry shit, without any central ruler, any purpose and any future. It will fall in something like 10 years.
>>
>>675963869
>>675964103
Do anyone doubt, that EU will fall?
>>
Us Nordic Germans will be fine with or without EU, we just benefit a lot from EU so we choose to stay.. the countries that need to worry about EU failing are the rest of those faggot subhuman trashy Eastern European countries. We helped Greece overcome the crisis they inflicted on themselves by purchasing their bonds in billions.

They leave, we want our money.
No wonder we produced some of the greatest leaders in the 21st century and those backward scums still live at the glory of their ancient days.

Also Americans, we may work together well, but do not underestimate us. We're more stronger than you tards can even imagine.
We're more purer and more determine and more disciplined...
>>
>>675964936
>Imigration crisis - created by Germans
Lololol
>>
>>675964936
You will surely be fine with tons of shitskin sandnegers inside germany

Oh wait, you won't.
>>
>>675964487
Canadian here. I give it maybe 10 max.
>>
Had you Americunts not destabilize Middle-East.. maybe there would have been no immigration issue to start with.

Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya etc etc check the immigration stats before your stupid state started fucking their country for the lobbyists and after.

Now we're just cleaning up the mess you turds left for us,
>>
>>675963869
I think Merkel is Bringing in muzzies to beat Hitler's high score.
>>
>>675963869
Maybe 5 years ago but honestly you've let in to many immigrants. Which to be fair might be part of the plan to give people an enemy and a surge in nationalism, but it could also backfire given the rate they multiply
>>
>>675963869
I don't accuse germans of making it a "Reich" and I am Greek.

They idealized a union in which all the countries would adopt the German productivity model by adopting industrial productions.

It's just that us Greeks are left leaning cunts that do not like that idea and prefer to drink frape and eat souvlaki with German money.

Annex us or throw us out.
>>
We have no need to annex a third world down trodden shit hole, but we won't just let you go eitherway.

You owe our Union and lets face it, we're the most important members of EU.. billions and billions of Euro along with your other turd like states in the East.

Simply put, start bowing down to us, elect a right winger and maybe just maybe we will tolerate you more.
Oh and ffs, stop being so lazy and discipline yourselves.
Don't expect us to pick up your shit after,
>>
>>675965921
oh well...
>>
>>675963869
>keep conversation in english
are you really a proud german?
>>
>>675963869
what do you think about Hungary
>>
>>675966283
>Proud German

Not since the 1940's OY GEVALT REMEMBER THE SIX TRILLION GOYIM.
>>
An immigrant in Germany here. It feels good to leech from your country. I feel more privileged than the Germans here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.