[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ everything my gf says pisses me off, shes fucking annoying,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1432043991148.gif (1 MB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
1432043991148.gif
1 MB, 350x286
/b/ everything my gf says pisses me off, shes fucking annoying, I'm not even attracted to her anymore. To big of a faggot to break up with her and cant throw 4 years down the drain. What do

> inb4 kill yourself
>>
4 years, versus the rest of your life. Break up with her.
>>
File: 1432319706250.gif (2 MB, 291x500) Image search: [Google]
1432319706250.gif
2 MB, 291x500
>>650119982
>>650119982

halp will dump
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1335x1535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1335x1535
>>650119982
I've been in that situation ... Find a side bitch and ease your way into it if you have to, but one way or the other you are gonna have to leave that annoying cunt. It's all for the better.
>>
>>650120204
This.

Fuck up, OP. No one like a pussy.
>>
cheat on her . give her a reason to leave you. Win/win
>>
your choice is between wasting 4 years or wasting the next 4 by staying with her.

up to you brah
>>
>>650119982
More chicks wearing nothing but curlers.
>>
>>650119982
in this exact same situation, except with my wife....and we have 2 kids....i can tel you from experience you dont wnat to be married with children thinking about how you had your freedom and could do anything you wanted but now you have ur commitments.....shits shitty bruh, dont be me, get out now while you still can
>>
>>650119982
I feel ya op,
>2 year relationship
>signed lease together
>left me once
>came back when it didnt work out
Shes alright but pretty annoying and crongeworthy
>>
>>650119982
She's not worth it man. I've been in a relationshit of 3 years and half with my ex, i continued to date her for the exact same reason, until it got to the point of hatred towards one and other. 2 years later i met the love of my life who i am still dating. Dump, move on, be happy again. 4 years isn't worth putting up with that bitche's shit. Do the right thing.
>>
>>650121409
yeah man that sounds fucking rough gl
>>
You're bored cause you've dated her for a long time.
Just figure out if you're leaving her for a pride issue (you just want to fuck around) and if she's worth the rest of your life.

If you're young and she's one of your first relationships, just dump her man...cause people change over time and the most drastic changes occur in your twenties.

Give it a good though mate, because boredom appears when you think you know everything about your surroundings.
>>
Same here, im in a 2 year relationship and dont know how to leave her, she's fucking crazy about my friends, even got jealous from my sister.
Also we fuck around 1-2 times every 3 months and does not suck dick.
This sucks.
>>
>>650121877
yeah the only reason why im honestly still with her is i have very few friends outside of our relationship, Ive really spent most of my time with her and have nothing to really fall back on. Makes shit even harder
>>
>>650119982
>cant throw 4 years down the drain
nah nah...stick around and throw away 10-20 years
>>
>>650122469
fuck man tell me about it, literally cannot have any female friends without her losing her shit. fuck her once a week, not even into it, literally prefer jacking off
>>
>>650122469
GTFO quick bro!
>>
So ive got a kinda same situation... but my girlfriend is like a 9/10 and im kinda average like 6/10 but not more. Sex with her is great but shes also really annoying and now im kinda worried that i cant keep this "lifestyle" if i leave her since everyone keeps telling me what a nice girlfriend i got.
>>
File: LOLOLOL.webm (1 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
LOLOLOL.webm
1 MB, 624x352
help me out bros
>>
>>650122960
Ikr, she make me delete all my female friends on facebook..sex is fucking awful..the only thing i do besides college is american football and she got mad everytime y go to practice/games. It's really shitty man.
Totally feel u bro.
>>
>>650123320
fuck that shit bro, looks aint shit, unless shes fat, fuck that. Honest though man just try and be happy, dont take advice from me though im stuck in a worse position
>>
>>650119982
was in the same boat man, just broke up with my GF of 6 years. is sucks at first but you get over it.
>>
>>650119982
If everything she says pisses you off, why bother anymore? You're clearly not happy with her.
>>
>>650122616
Mhm, i can imagine that being a problem. I had enough close friends that helped me get back on track. But still, it shouldn't hold you back from moving on with your life, cuz one way or another you're not gonna be happy. I think there's more chance of getting that spark back in your life if you break up and ending up alone for sometime, than staying with her.
>>
>>650123764
6 years! fuck me im a pussy cant even do it after 4
>>
Post nudes
>>
>>650124103
it was horrible, she was part of my group of friends. But shit happens it took me a LONG TIME to do it
>>
>>650123881
because bro i work with her we go to the same uni shes my only "friend" and shes quite caring which is nice. i depend on her a lot.
>>
>>650124303
yeah man its not easy, she my only friend so i kind of feel you
>>
>>650123332
Can someone sauce this or anything similar? What the fuck is this I'm so turned on right now
>>
>>650124110
maybe later
>>
>>650124524
When i broke up with her i tried something new, anytime someone asked me to hangout i always said YES. no matter what they were doing. Fucking played Bingo at a church LOL just try new things and meet new people. I meet a bunch of new girls at bars. Now im seeing 2 new girls and having tons of fun.
>>
>>650123613
Yeah shes also a really nice person with a normal life and really everyone likes her and then theres me. I dont know its just like sometimes she says something and i jus want to leave her. But we are working at the same place and i think that breaking up with her would also fuck me up since im a quiet guy and i rarely make new friends beside my really old ones.
>>
>>650124865
fuck man same here i really dont have many people outside of her. we work at the same place aswell she basically got me the job there, also go to the same uni and take a lot of the same classes
>>
>>650124861
to much anxiety about doing new things, got to deal with my own shit first before i can do that, I eventually will be able to though just need to work through my issues and get a good job out of uni
>>
>>650119982
I have the opposite problem:

My GF refuses to leave me even though she hates my career and lifestyle (which I can't change). She gives me hell for it all the time, to the point I've asked her why the fuck she stays. She refuses to leave.

I stay because I don't really have any problems with her. I shut her down quickly when she bitches, and she's 9/10 asian qt. Sex is good.

What the fuck is up with this? I'm 26 and I still haven't found a girl who is fine on her own who isn't a slut or a bitch. The good girls are all too insecure in the long run, the more they care, the more they hate what I do.
>>
>>650124348
Sorry my friend, did not take that into account. What exactly makes you feel this way towards her? Try resolving those issues. Couples councelling? Best of luck
>>
>>650125661
will do, thanks my friend
>>
File: 00000000.png (106 KB, 261x254) Image search: [Google]
00000000.png
106 KB, 261x254
>>650123332
>>
>>650120204
/thread
>>
>>650119982
Post her number here, we will text her fucked up messages. You then read messages, get pissed at her for cheating, she gets even more pissed for thinking that, so she dumps you
>>
>>650126750
lel
>>
>>650119982
Dude, they're already down the drain. You're not getting those 4 years back.
>>
>>650127057
This. However you can choose to keep it at four years instead of allowing even more years down the drain. You already know what you want to do, OP, it just isn't easy. I'm not going to call you a pussy or a faggot because I think most of us have been in a similar situation where we're unhappy, but comfortable with the status quo, but if you just end it, you'll be glad when it's all over.
>>
>>650119982
Dude, obviously you are beta as fuck to even be in this situation and then asking for help here. In light of that obvious fact, you should accept your fate that this is your future wife. Maybe try to get her into kinky sex or something. I mean, really, do you have much hope for another girl who puts up with your lack of self confidence and overall personal failure?
>>
>>650127683
Actually let me amend that. You are a faggot, but only for being OP. Not for the girlfriend shit.
>>
>>650127704
im going to be making a lot of money so theres that, but ultimately, no
>>
>>650119982
lol you sound like my exs boyfriend.. shes fucking annoying and hes to big of a bitch to do anything and the timeframe fits.
where are you from?
>>
>>650128326
not possible, im her first serious boyfriend
>>
>>650127980
Making a lot of money? Well, then you could get whores easily, but we both know that's not what this is about. She wants you...she needs you...and you need that to feel better about yourself. Careful /b/ro, once she's gone you might never get that feeling back
>>
>>650119982
sure you can
did it after 7 years of slow liver grinding
one of the best decisions so far
>>
>>650128758
fuck it i rather be alone

>>650128817
ill get there one day
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.