[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make America Great again ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1455619205612.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3480) Image search: [Google]
1455619205612.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3480
How would you make America Great again ?
>>
File: isisflag.png (385 KB, 718x434) Image search: [Google]
isisflag.png
385 KB, 718x434
>>675955756
I would inform the public of just how cancerous Islam is. America runs off the foundation of liberty which is the state of being free from oppression imposed by authority. Shariah Law is a direct threat to this because it imposes intolerance of other religious beliefs, discrimination towards the LGBT, and misogyny, and Shariah Law would not even be a thing to worry about was it not for Islam. Same goes for ISIS who, contrary to what some might say, are objectively "good" Muslims. Most Muslims are decent people who are unaware of how toxic their ideology so it's not like I'd start a Holocaust, but I'd definitely look for a way to hinder Islam, perhaps preaching about its dangers. The same way we fear Nazism and communism, we should fear Islam because all three are incompatible with Western society.
>>
>>675955756
I don't give a shit about making America great again. I live in the UK.
>>
Legalize everything, release all prisoners and throw the biggest motherfucking party the world has ever seen with tax payer money. Everyone's invited
>>
Again???
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (24 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
24 KB, 490x355
>>675957620
So, vote Bernie?
>inb4 pic related
>>
America was never great.

but if it were, the way i would make it great again is by smothering you with one of those movie cloths with chemicals on it, knocking you out, and then i would fuck you
>>
>>675956854
Cocksucking fag
>>
File: tumblr_o27fyzqklq1v7futdo1_400.jpg (158 KB, 334x484) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o27fyzqklq1v7futdo1_400.jpg
158 KB, 334x484
Trump 2016!
>>
>>675957929
Any true Islamist would wish death upon 99% of the U.S. population on the basis that they're not Muslim and thus are infidels. Are you part of the 1% of degenerates that believe Muhammad flew to the moon on a winged horse, and that the false-messiah will be a cyclops from the future? I wouldn't be surprised considered how bare-bones your insult was.
>>
>>675956854
>Fears Islam
>Doesn't understand Jewish courts have been functioning for decades without a problem
>Thinks ISIS is solely a religious problem
You're the kind of dumbass that would vote for a reality TV star, huh?
>>
>>675955756
I don't understand what "make America great again" means. I can't help but think half the people voting think it refers to a time when blacks/women couldn't vote and blacks had their own bathroom.
>>
Kick out immigrants and those descended from immigrants. And anyone imported by immigrants.
>>
>>675959305
Are you really trying to tell me that a group called the Islamic State isn't heavily influenced by the religion of Islam? I also want you to expand on the whole thing about the Jewish courts. Is it because Jews and Muslims are enemies and what you're implying is that my hatred for Islam is because of Jewish propaganda? If so, it's not my fault that followers of Abrahamic religions were such intolerant fucks that they had to kill people who disagreed with them, and Islam did come after both Christianity and Judaism. At least Christians and Jews eventually realized religion needs to be separate from the state for true liberty.
>>
>>675960088
Jewish Courts STILL operate in the states without conflict, but nobody talks about it. "Separate from the state" doesn't mean private courts are abolished. And yes, Jews and Christians are more moderate than they use to be, yet the books haven't changed. Jews should still be stoning adulterers, but the reason they don't is because the people themselves have become more moderate and it's not acceptable.

ISIS itself is the result of a power vacuum and the people at top don't even follow half the book. Even the recruits themselves are generally thrill seekers/outcasts/power hungry and could give two shits about Islam.
>>
File: 1448359477882.jpg (8 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1448359477882.jpg
8 KB, 279x229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
>>
>>675960088
And no, I don't think Jewish Propaganda has anything to do with Islam being radicalized. I think Islam being radicalized has everything to do with it being isolated from Western society for so long and have a 14th Century mentality amongst the most radicalized. Abolishing Islam in the states or stopping muslim immigration would only isolate Islam more and in the end not help anything.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.