[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 hours and 50 minutes from now Australian citizens Andrew Chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: Bali9.jpg (55 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Bali9.jpg
55 KB, 940x627
4 hours and 50 minutes from now Australian citizens Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran will be put to death by firing squad in Indonesia.

Chan and Sukumaran were in charge of coordinating seven Australian citizens to traffic 8.3 kilograms of heroin out of Indonesia and into Australia on the 17th of April 2005.

The seven smugglers received life sentences.
Chan and Sukumaran both received the death penalty.

Be aware that both men were involved in a successful heroin smuggling operation out of Bali 4 months earlier in which Chan and Renee Lawrence (one of the seven caught in 2005) personally smuggled heroin back to Australia. Sukamaran was involved in the successful trip but did not traffic any drugs himself.
It is thought that Chan and Sukumaran made over 1 million AUD for this trip. Renee Lawrence received $10.000 AUD from Chan once back in Australia.

Since their arrest in 2005 both men have positively changed life inside Kerobokan prison.

They are both responsible for creating hundreds of programs to help fellow prisoners better them selves while in prison.

Both men accept what they have done was a terrible mistake and only ask to stay alive so they can continue to help other prisoners improve their lives while incarcerated.

Is they death penalty justified considering they knew the risks of drug trafficking in Indonesia? Or is this a waste of two lives that have to potential to help thousands more inside a prison in which hadn't changed for decades until their arrival?
>>
File: sukumaran art.jpg (87 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
sukumaran art.jpg
87 KB, 650x366
>>
File: andrew chan.jpg (47 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
andrew chan.jpg
47 KB, 620x349
>>
File: Bali 9.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Bali 9.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
>>
>>612607597
I think it's justified
>>
>>612608420
What country are you from?
>>
>>612608527
Aus
>>
>>612608656
And you agree with the death penalty?
>>
Can't come soon enough holy fuck I just want to watch ABC and SBS in peace
>>
they did a bad thing but i feel for them
>>
They're clearly rehabilitated, killing them now is pointless.
>>
>>612608816
Yeah, I fell like they did the wrong thing and they knew the risk so why the fuck would you be so retarded and risk your life like that.
>>
consider how many lives get fucked up by heroin.
fuck them both, they knew the risks
>>
>>612609092
so do the junkies shooting the shit into their veins
>>
All the news and shit portraying these two as good guys. If they never smuggled drugs they'd be fine. News is making these guys look like heroes and 5 minutes later talks about drug busts in Aus thanks to smugglers.

Hypocrisy much?
>>
>>612607597

The death penalty is unethical and uneconomical. But it is a great political tool, and that is what these guys have become - political footballs. They're doing for politics, to make jokowi look 'tough' and to rally Indonesian 'pride' against white Australians (even though the two are not white). No one in power gives a shit about the lives of two men. They only care what their deaths can bring them. Same is true for the Aussie government. It's political theatre to ask for a reprieve that they know will be declined.
>>
It's justified. You enter their country you play by their rules.
>>
>>612607597

I am Aussie, and they knew the risks...
>>
>>612608816
Why not? These dudes chose to live by the gun, now they will face consequences. Im aussie and i couldn't care less. If it was someone i knew then it becomes a case of "shit happens".
>>
>>612609016
killing them now is more like a message imo
>>
>>612607597
Think about how many people's lives were ruined by the heroine they imported.
Death sentence is deserved
>>
If they were never caught they both probably would have become big player in the drug game in Aus. Unfortunately them being caught is what made them realise how terrible their decisions were unfortunately for them that realisation also comes with a bullet to the chest.
>>
>>612607597
About fucking time. Sick of hearing Triple J bitch on about these 2 dipshits every 15 minutes for the last 2 months. Sick of seeing people literally cry and pray for them to receive clemency like they are fuckin heroes of something. They are drug smugglers. They commited a crime with an open and shut case. Everyone in the universe knows that if you get caught smuggling drugs into Thailand you face the death penalty. These 2 knuckle heads did it anyway. Its called natural selection. I for one cant wait to see the execution video on theync or liveleak.

God speed you retarded pieces of shit.
>>
you know the penalties in Indonesia are harsh.. yet continue to smuggle.. Theyre only sorry they got caught.. If they let them off the hook it just shows that the next guy can get away with it.

In short, dont be a retard when the penalty is a firing squad.
>>
>>612609016

There is no real rehabilitation in Indonesian prisons. Character isn't reformed, just reputations, and not very convincingly. They're not evil, just foolish opportunists.
>>
>potential to help thousands more inside a prison in which hadn't changed for decades until their arrival?

Superkek. Let those faggots die
>>
>>612609092
Consider all the lives made better by having access to excellent quality drugs
>>
>>612609232
tru
>>
>>612609367
>implying that Bali is in Thailand
>>
>>612609472
only rich people get quality drugs. by the time its on the streets its heavily adulterated with random crap.
>>
When you choose to break a law you choose to accept the consequences. The consequence of drug smuggling is death and that's what they get.
>>
People forget that these people smuggling drugs into a country destroys people,lives, families, communities and societies.

If you do something illegal and destructive, expect consequences to those actions.

They are mere opportunists. If not drugs then something else.
>>
>>612607597
Lets hope a guard sneaks a camera into the execution so we can witness their shit being shot
>>
Just Indonesia taking any opportunity it can to shit on Australia.
>>
Also it's worth noting these guys are the ringleaders, not just mules or shit.
>>
>>612609545
Eh shit i meant indonesia. Its all the fuckin same shit anyway
>>
>>612607597
personally it doesn't bother me that they're getting executed and i can't understand what all the fuss is about.

a point i'd like to throw in is, yes they took big risks for big rewards. they god greedy, they wanted to get rich and were happy to hurt other people and risk their own lives to do it.

however, human beings are notoriously bad at judging risks, so perhaps their stupidity isn't unique to them.

anyway, hopefully tomorrow everyone will stop talking about it
>>
What do you guys think the probability of a video emerging of the execution is?
super keen
>>
THEY KNEW THE THRILL, SO LETS FUCKING KILL THESE BITCHES
>>
>>612609666
Note: they are australian citizens not full blooded australians. No one cares about a shitskin and his zipperhead partner
>>
>>612607597
it's absolutely not justified, we don't have the death penalty in Australia...and there Australian which mean they show be sent back here and get prosecuted here plain a simple

and any Australian that says they should be shot is a complete fucking retard...lets just say if these guys had blonde hair and blue eyes this wouldnt even be a thread
>>
If your gonna smuggle drugs into Asia, you're gonna have a bad time.

Protip;

>get an actual job.

What I want to know is why 2 people of ethnicities which are usually good at math failed to take into account the death penalty in their calculations.
>>
>>612607597
>a junkie shitskin and ching-chong "australian" will no longer poison people

good
>>
Everyone knows how much Indonesia loves makes money from rich white people right?

Somebody contact their government and get them to live stream the execution.

i'd pay good money to see it
>>
>>612608876
So much this. Fuck these pricks, all over my damn TV and my internets all the time. Drug peddling fucks. Muh taxes being used to try and get them off.
>>
>>612608876
Lefty fag detected
>>
>>612607597
I'm from Australia and disagree with having a death penalty here.

I am also not moved by the 'plight' of these two and only want my government to provide the normal assistance and pressure it would for any Australian accused of crimes overseas.

Investigations into whether Aust' investigators could have arrested them before their last trip to Indonesia must be made to root out death penalties by proxy though, I consider such an act premeditated murder.

I also wouldn't visit any nation or state that has a death penalty (besides for treason) especially Indonesia which is corrupt as all fuck.
>>
>>612607597
Cunt go hashing back at uni
>>
>>612609906
I lol'd
>>
Thank God those scumbags will get what they deserve. I hope more governments have the courage the Indonesians have shown
>>
>>612609206
How is it uneconomical when it costs tens of thousands a year to keep a single prisoner? Save some money, kill the worst of em
>>
>>612609903
Ur a fuckhead. Go watch some aca or today tonight. You have no idea about rules. You don't have to like them. But the rules are there. It's easier to not die and follow rules. Especially rules which arnt even in the country you live in.
You speed you accept your probs gna get a fine. U smuggle drugs into shitholes with ancient laws, u also have to accept.
Also if it were white people I would care the same, not at all.
>>
I'm Australian.

Glad they are following through with the execution.

They knew the risks, and have to live(lol) with them.
>>
>>612607597
>stupid enough to be involved in drugs in a country that punishes it with death

Sympathy 0, especially after all that shit with that Corby mole
>>
>>612607597
>Chan / Sukumaran
>Australian

Something doesn't add up
>>
>>612607597
Didn't one of the Bali bomber jihad fags walk, while these dudes get Indo hero
>>
>>612610198
Same, fucking mongs had to know what would happen if they got caught
>>
>>612607597
Let the monkeys kill the monkeys
>>
>>612608816
Doesn't matter, what matters is they knew they were breaking the law in a country that does. They took the risk,now they're paying the price.
>>
>>612609367
>Triple J - confirmed faggot.
>>
>>612610260
Nope, they all got shot
>>
>>612608527
I think if they were white, they'd be home to their families already.
>>
>>612609639
Why does no one ever accept that the junkies are responsible for their addictions?
>>
>>612610370
just cause it's ching chong and rakesh, they deserve to die.
>>
>>612607597
I hope this 3rd world mud hole goes to shit through lack of Australian tourism and financial aid

>Islam strikes again
>>
>>612610237
Holy crap, the sob stories with Corby. So much emotive crap and bullshit clogging the airwaves when it came out.

She didn't even have the decency to take a few topless selfies for support before she dried up.
>>
>>612610398
agreed I hate that argument
>>
3 hours 53 minutes guys!
>>
>>612610370

so you're saying its their fault their not white and also for getting caught? I agree
>>
>>612607597
>
They don't look Australian.
>>
When they come from an educated country as educated people and then go to other less-privileged areas of the world and WILFULLY disrespect local laws and customs, I reckon they're pretty fucking retarded to begin.

*resumes dowloading music, software and cp*
>>
File: east_texas.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
east_texas.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1704
>>612607597
NOT YOUR PERSONAL UNI THESIS
>>
File: 1307309233997.png (8 KB, 546x566) Image search: [Google]
1307309233997.png
8 KB, 546x566
>>612610571
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
>>
File: UbqGZAx.jpg (15 KB, 239x289) Image search: [Google]
UbqGZAx.jpg
15 KB, 239x289
Death by firing squad? what the fuck kind of unoriginal shit it that?
Have them fight to the death instead.
Or, have them fight tigers with only a sword and shield, that would be more interesting IMO
anyone else got any sweet ideas instead of boring ass death penalty?
>>
>>612609367
They were smuggling out not in. The drugs were meant for Australia. Hopefully there are some other brave souls to take their place. Otherwise there won't be any drugs here. That's not an Australia I want to live in.
>>
>>612607597
>They are both responsible for creating hundreds of programs to help fellow prisoners better them selves while in prison.
Fucking irrelevant, prisoners shouldn't have committed their original crime that put them there in the first place. All prisoners should be shot, why should society spend resources on catering people who harm society?

>s they death penalty justified considering they knew the risks of drug trafficking in Indonesia?
Yes

>Or is this a waste of two lives that have to potential to help thousands more inside a prison in which hadn't changed for decades until their arrival?
A ching chong and a disgusting indian? Preferably they should die as agonizing as possible.
>>
>>612610709
Also, they only did this thing in order to plea for their life. You have no guarantee that they would have done the same if their life wasn't at risk.

>>612610656
This
>>
death as punishment is for isis and other primitive idiots.
>>
>>612610618
maybe you should just stick the dick r8 threads then..
>>
>>612610661
God bless America
>>
today i learned that b is clearly an angry, old white man that really thinks with his tiny little pecker.
>>
>>612610709
>A ching chong and a disgusting indian
They hustled millions of dollars while you sat with your thumb in your ass. Your opinion is invalid
>>
>>612610709

>All prisoners should be shot

laws are not written by people with perfect morals, idiot.

homosexuality was forbidden, even being a jew have been forbidden many places.

The law is changed all the time, it does not make sense to enforce irreversible actions on people who might be wrongly judged.
>>
>>612610925
They're gonna be put to death while I still get to explore my ass with my thumb and maybe jerk off later.
Good thing i'll never beg for my life like these guys did LOL
>>
>>612611037
rather beg for my life than thumb my ass faggot
>>
>>612611002

because jews are the fuckign scourge of the earth? Duh. Don't delude yourself. There's a reason kikes got kicked out of every country they preyed on
>>
>>612607597
I feel for their families and their parents. They were once cute little kids with their whole lives ahead of them and now because of a REALLY bad choice their lives are going to end... They must come to to terms oth their fate, but the real people who suffer are their mums, dads, brothers and sisters. Death Penalties are pointless and the worst part is that the Indonesian government didn't give them a "fair trial". It's also well known that Indonesian police take bribes.
>>
>>612610925
And they lost millions of dollars and are on death row. That extra information is kinda important
>>
>>612607597
>8.3 kilograms of heroin
>both men were involved in a successful heroin smuggling operation out of Bali 4 months earlier

Yepp, shoot em
>>
File: 1428802215603.jpg (17 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1428802215603.jpg
17 KB, 221x225
Just heard a news report with a recording of Myuran Sukumaran's sister sobbing and begging for her brother not to be executed. Thes two fuckers make the news hourly. Cant believe these two shit heads are made out to be Australian heroes.
in 2005 an Australian woman in Dubai was gang raped by 3 guys, and when she reported the rape to the Dubai police they put her in jail for extra-marital sex. heres the wikipedia articlehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Gali
when Myuran and Mr Chan get executed it will be a victory for common sense
>>
>>612611146
Indonesia are the same fucktards who let off the Terrorists. Look it up!

Apparently in Indonesia Terrorism is not as bad as drugs.

ARe you fucking serious!?
>>
>>612611256

Thank you Islam
>>
>watching Australian TV
>knowing who these faggots are

What is wrong with you people?
>>
File: meh.gif (492 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
492 KB, 500x290
>>
>>612610925
>They hustled millions of dollars
Is this really something to aspire to? I mean, now they're going to be shot and have spent years in prison.

>while you sat with your thumb in your ass
I've done way more good to society than these two cunts.

>>612611002
>homosexuality was forbidden,
So? Now it isn't.

>even being a jew have been forbidden many places.
So? Now it isn't.

Also both things lead to death penalty in the past, your point is moot.

>The law is changed all the time
Yes they do, and in a proper legal system new laws VERY RARELY are ex post facto, which means that homos arrested before it became legal would not have been released.
>>
>>612611463
DOO-DOO DOO DOOOOO!
>>
>>612609903
They're not in Australia, or maybe you hadn't noticed?

They knew the risks; don't try to re-cast them now.

A potentially dodgy aspect re Aussie govt involvement in arrest, knowing likely outcomes though..?
>>
>>612611463
xD lmao nice meme
>>
Just come from 2 months in bali and I can say these guys deserve it, if youre willing to gamble your life on a one million dollar score you better beprepared to face the consequences, asia doesnt mess round atall.
>>
>>612610826
I don't really like R8s, I prefer dreadlock and patchouli threads. And free bleeding and feminism
>>
>>612607597
WOULD YOU FUCK RIGHT OFF!!
I am sick of hearing about these 2.
They rolled the dice one too many times.
>>
>>612609305

I like the mix of comments

>These dudes chose to live by the gun, now they will face consequences.

>Think about how many people's lives were ruined by the heroine they imported.

Why are they responsible for their choices but the consumers aren't responsible for theirs?
>>
>>612611256
I'm watching abc news 24 too.
>>
>>612611636
Because 3rd wave feminists have snipped us all
>>
>>612607597
im australian, and i say shoot the fuckin cunts, stop making us look bad with this drug smuggling shit
>>
>>612607597
If anyone is to blame it is the Australian police.
They are the ones who alerted Indonesia that these two were smuggling drugs.
Now they are trying to make Indonesia look bad, but the blame should be on Australian Police for their deaths.
Anyway I still think Indonesia is a mud hole. Even the other ASEAN countries don't like Indo fags.
>>
>>612610782
>Also, they only did this thing in order to plea for their life. You have no guarantee that they would have done the same if their life wasn't at risk.

Doesn't matter they are doing it now, what's your point.
>>
>>612611802
>They are the ones who alerted Indonesia that these two were smuggling drugs.
LOL

Australians know how to deal with disgusting asian subhumans and how to get them legally killed.

Faith restored in Australian Police
>>
>>612610370

Shut the fuck up retard, the indonesians started murderering whites decades ago. Read a history book.
>>
>>612611449
We're Australians. Sorry if that gets in the way of your freedom.
>>
>>612611786

>implying Australians should not be associated with convicts

Kek
>>
>>612611786
>im australian

>country founded by convicts
>theft
>rape
>murder
>thinks drugs make "their country look bad"

Australia makes Australia look bad, cunt.
>>
>Both men only ask to stay alive so they can continue to help other prisoners improve their lives while incarcerated.

You know what'll help even more? The govt. killing you two and proving to the rest of the criminal element that they're not fucking around when it comes to drug traffickers, even if a foreign government is begging them not to.
>>
>>612611877
The fact that they are doing something good now does not change the fact that what they did originally was not good (aka illegal and punishable by death).

If I rape and kill a child but then go on and save the life of ten other kids, am I not still accountable and responsible for the original crime?
>>
>>612610896

You forgot your tumblr signature, criminal scum
>>
>>612611977
This

It's like people actually believe the govt. would gain ANYTHING from not killing these two, effectively saying that foreigners are above our own laws and punishments.
>>
LONG LIVE PRIME MINISTER TONY ABBOTT! <3
>>
where will there be a live-stream of this?
>>
>>612612119
No,

It's not Amurrickastan.
>>
>>612611888
You watch Sunrise, faggot?

You want to watch the Sunrise and suck Kochie's cock, faggot?

Julia Gillard only got kicked out because she was a feminist, right?

Yep, you pass for Australian.
>>
>>612611938

maybe re-read the reasons why most people were sent here, stealing an apple to feed your starving child was enough to get you sent here dumbcunt
>>
Too bad Australia and Indonesia are the two worst countries I've ever visited. And I've been to really sketchy parts in Albania yet I'll never go back to Aus or Indo. Disgusting people.
>>
>>612611900
>>612611938
mad britfags detected
>>
File: 1430221209570[1].gif (499 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1430221209570[1].gif
499 KB, 480x228
>>612611880
>Faith restored
>>
>>612611880
>Australians know how to deal with disgusting asian subhumans and how to get them legally killed.
No, Australian Police are dog cunts. So many dodgy police who are part of the drug trade them selves.
Who knows maybe some top police cunt even is the real ring leader and baited these two to take the fallout and shift attention.

I'd rather those stupid police & gangs be anal raped to death.
>>
>>612612197
Okay, add
>filthy poor
to that list then...

Do you have a point?
>>
>>612612249

stay in china gook
>>
>>612611938
very little theft rape and murder, i like how you're basing australia off the convicts who landed there 150 years ago
>>
>>612611938

>founded by convicts; theft, rape, murder....

And yet, objectively speaking, after comparing Australian crime rates to other countries it appears they do quite well for a country full of criminals. Certainly less than USA. Also, when was the last time you saw an Australian city in a top 30 list of worlds most dangerous cities?
>>
>>612607597
They knew that what they were doing was wrong and ultimately carried the death penalty if they got caught. They seeked to gain wealth at the demise of others. Their own fault for getting in that situation. Good riddance
>>
>>612612197
I couldn't think of a worse punishment.

Those cunts in Indonesia should consider themselves fucking lucky they're being mercifully put to death instead of getting sent here.
>>
>>612611993

That's a different argument altogether from what I quoted.

>You have no guarantee that they would have done the same if their life wasn't at risk.

>If I rape and kill a child but then go on and save the life of ten other kids, am I not still accountable and responsible for the original crime?

Yes you're in jail for life that is you being held accountable and held responsible for your crime, we just get some additional use out of you before you die.
>>
>>612612113

I get the feeling you are a troll
>>
>>612612301
>making claims about corruption and involvement without posting any indices or proof or even any allegations from other people
Maybe when you grow up, you will mature and put away this childish resent against authority.
>>
3 hours 30 minutes!
>>
>>612612319

yeah my point is you're a dumb nigger
>>
Why is no-one commenting on how these guys are clearly Harold and Kumar's ugly cousins
>>
>>612612359
>do quite well
>Certainly less than USA

Of course they do, they disarmed you cunts.
>>
>>612612405
>death preferrable to moving to Aus

yeah nice one man
shut the fuck up edgefag
>>
>>612612332
I'm Canadian! Asshole!
>>
>>612612520
too soon.
>>
>>612611977

All it has proved is that you should pay the bribe and get out of that shit hole.
>>
Too many people watched breaking bad and sympathise with these assholes. Kill em all johnny, or legalise and tax it while doing away with any kind of support for users.
>>
File: bali9.jpg (136 KB, 468x250) Image search: [Google]
bali9.jpg
136 KB, 468x250
rip
>>
>>612612428
>That's a different argument altogether from what I quoted.
That was only an amendment to the original point, namely the fact that they committed the original crime in the first place.

>Yes you're in jail for life that is you being held accountable and held responsible for your crime, we just get some additional use out of you before you die.
But the real cost of a prisoner is something society has to pay. Why is this reasonable? Why shouldn't criminals just be killed?

>inb4 legal system
Granted fair trials and stuff of course.
>>
File: 1412047295939.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1412047295939.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
An interesting scenario just came across my mind, /b/. If you were one of these two men, and you were offered a choice :

>accept your just punishment, and get shot

OR

>finger eachother's pooper, while it was being globally televised.

Die a drug smuggler, or live on as a pooper-diddling faggot?
>>
>>612607597
Is the only reason this is a story is because the Indons are killing Australians? IOW, Indons killing Indons wouldn't raise an eyebrow.
>>
>>612607597
You can thank the drug war for this shit.
>>
>>612612697
kek'd harder than I should have
>>
so dickwad has a family. the fucking muslim has a family. they should burn. these two did not kill anyone, if they die then so should indo cunt and his country.
>>
couldnt give a shit about the two smugglers, its the way these subhuman gooks are taking pleasure in having a leg up on australia.
cant wait until the next tsunami destroys their shit tier country and they all come crying to us for help
>>
Question:

How does anon think this will affect Indo / Aus relations?

Also, does anon think there will be a fallout from Australians visiting Balinese tourist precincts after this?

Lastly, will we see more of Ray Martin on TV because of this?
>>
>>612612489
>being this butthurt
Mad Australian detected. How does it really feel to be the offspring of interbreeding, sheepfucking, abofucking criminals? Top kek
>>
>>612610656
Have 10 buckets on the bottom of hill. Have a lucky contestant in the audience behead one of the guys, whatever bucket the head rolls into is the prize they win, they can also choose to go double or nothing, which they then risk their own head in return haha
>>
>>612612726

Yeah, that's exactly why.

What an odd question, there is 7 others we apparently don't give a shit about because they're not australian.
>>
>>612612597
lol even worse, hows having america's dick shoved down your throat faggot?
>>
>>612611636
because they're the fucking suppliers
>>
>>612612249

Care to elaborate? Any horror stories?

Also, the streets of Patong were much more safer than the streets of Perth at night, IMO.
>>
Have they shot those fuckers yet? I never thought anyone would care so much about a nigger and a gook.
>>
>>612612545

They didn't disarm us, they regulated us. There is absolutely zero need for a civilian to possess an automatic weapon. I own a handgun because I am in a gun club, and two rifles and a shotgun for hunting. That is all I require. All registered, all above board, hunting licenses, training etc etc.

muh freedums
>>
>>612612781
If you're american, then you're descended from the same stock, moron.
If you're from some other country that's not USA or UK, then you're not even worth talking to
>>
The true question is,

Will anyone have the footage?

I'm australian, Let the stupid cunts die, the job was a gamble and they lost. so fucking be it.
>>
>>612612340

No, he's just basing it off present-day Australians.
>>
>>612612766

Holy shit the ACA exclusives will dominate our ad breaks
>>
People tend to feel sad and attach to bandwagons of feels. Likle the death of two drug smugglers.
No one gave a shit about them when they were in prison for 9 years in a dirty indo jail.
Now they are celebs.
But isn't it great they have now found the will to paint and also a new love for being christian.
How the sheep follow the media reports of how much they have changed.
Do not forget how extreme their crimes are, the fact that their drugs could of destroyed many lives and they would of never loved their fellow man as they live in a mansion with their wealth.
If they didn't get caught we may never of known who these men were, they would be the gods of their underworld
But they rolled their dice in a country like indonesia
And despite peoples concerns with the death penalty, you have to respect their way of life.
and its not our governments job to harrass indo to bring them back
In the bigger picture aus is a small power both military and economic wise
And we need that relationship with indonesia
There is so many problems bigger than this
They are going to die, and that sucks. But its what stops them from making a thrid trip.
>>
File: 1404529985692.gif (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1404529985692.gif
72 KB, 200x200
>>612612781
>>
>>612612877

Are you the type that blames a fast food joint for making you fat?

Did the spoon make you fat?
>>
>>612612781

0/10 try harder, some originality sometimes helps

anywho most of the shit you're talking about refers to tasmanians and new zealanders and welshmen
>>
>>612612999
> trips
>>
>>612612781
no nigger blood in me mate. all the dirty fucking indo rats should burn. it should haave been indonesia and not nepal that got fucked. i would bless the day that we saw indo children dieing of starvation in the streets, let the street dogs eat the kiddies as they die. good riddance to rats. indonesia should not exist.
>>
>>612612726
which no one would be paying attention to if the Australians weren't also about to be executed.
SE Asian countries have a brutal criminal justice system wrt to the drug war and are executing people like this all the time. It never makes this kind of international news. Why now?
>>
>>612612847

>>612613114 was meant as reply to you.
>>
>>612612999
+1
>>
they deserve to die for trafficking drugs that led to countless addictions, deaths, family break ups, break downs & general misery caused by said drugs.
>>
>>612613086
lmao nice deflection you little fag
like fast food and hard drugs are the same shit
these people were literally the ringleaders of a heroin smuggling operation, and all you can say is "Well it's the customer's fault" like not having access in the first place wouldn't make a difference
>>
I just want to add that these two Australians are not the only ones being killed and no ones bothered to speak about them
But hey
The others are Asians so w/e
Amiright 4Chan
>>
Yeah, sorry, no sympathy. Weed maybe, but not heroin. You're not gonna transform Indonesian law and culture overnight to save a pair of dirtbags who were actively involved in making the world a shittier place.
>>
kill all indonesians - race war now, hahahahaha.
let them burn alive. please, please ebola-chan spread through indonesia. hey, that gives me an idea....
>>
>>612613114
>>612613198

Not sure what kicked up the initial fuss maybe his family kicked up a stink here where for others they don't give a shit?

Sorry can't answer, I don't know.
>>
>>612613094
>tasmanians and new zealanders
Same bunch as australians.

>>612613101
Well, I sincerely feel bad for you though. As I've understood, there are like hordes of indos and other chinks who immigrate illegally every year and it is being totally underreported in the media?

>>612612996
Not American, not UK. I have superior genetics.
>>
>>612612340
Over 200 years ago.
>>
You're a bogan fuckwit if you think these killings are justified. Indo is a corrupt sess pool, and their justice system is ran on the basis of bribery. While I don't condone drug trafficing, the statement 'you know how many lives would be ruined due to the heroin' is so fucking funny, its the fucking waste of a human junkies CHOICE, no one is forcing the scum to inject the shit.

Let them continue to teach in the prisons for the rest of their life. But of course Indonesia just want to send a message like they think they have the political and social standing of China
>>
>>612612652

Underrated post
>>
>>612613021

A Currant Affair? I want to see which laundry powder is the best value for money!!
>>
I have kind of two opinions about this matter.

1. Stupid as fuck to do it in the first place, most likely knew the consequences

2. Indonesians are barbaric. As are most jungle asians. They're a country of psychopaths. The punishment is not justified.
>>
>>612613268

It wasn't deflection retard it was a serious question.

It's your choice to do hard drugs, you made your choice that's it, you knew the risks you took it and you fucked your life.

They made their choice to smuggle now they pay for it with their lives.

You think people are just going to sit here and think "oh these guys are dead I guess I won't be taking heroin anymore"

Why shift all blame from the customer and their idiotic choices to the supplier, surely they are both to blame for making shitty choices.
>>
>>612613454
>>tasmanians and new zealanders
>Same bunch as australians

no shit, same with americans and canadians you dopey fuck
>>
>>612613045

When in prison, there's not much else to do besides painting, prayer and sodomy.

Actually, very reminiscent of the Catholic church as well..
>>
>>612613484
Just like nobody forced Harold and Kumar to try traffic drugs in a country known for its harsh attitude towards crimes of that nature. They knew what they were doing, just like they know what they're doing now by pretending to be rehabilitated.
>>
>>612610335
/thread

Only thing I don't get is why people have made such a goddamn fuss over these fucks, especially spending so much money on trying to get them out.
>>
>>612613312

Why would [CountryHere] be interested in people from some other country?

Same with news broadcasts of the 3000, 11 [CountryHere] had died.
>>
>>612613703
What blame you stupid nigger? These motherfuckers broke the law and now they're paying for it with their lives as you said.
What the fuck do the customer's have to do with this shit? Yeah it's their choice to use the heroin, so what?
Doesn't sound like you're defending these faggots so god knows what you're trying to prove now.
>>
>>612612766
Oz tourists have definetely dropped, but jap tourists are on the rise, the japs are pumping loads of money into bali tourism and get free visas on arrival now, whereas most countries pay $30 for 30 days. Just spent 2 months there and the nips are ruining the place, driving price of everything upand clogging all the surf spots up with their surf guides and jockies. Fucking hate the nips.
>>
File: 1400813235278.jpg (31 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
1400813235278.jpg
31 KB, 228x243
>>612607597

Indonesia is an Islamic country, Islam demands death penalty, I am surprised they have lived this long tbh. I don't agree with death penalty for drug trafficking but its their laws which are clearly labelled.

I bet Chan's parents feel like shit for dobbing them in.

>pic related
>>
Their country their rules. It's ludicrous that the aussies want them back just because they're Australian as well. People are not (officially) property of their respective state, therefore they are to be judged and punished according to the law of the country where the crime was consumed.

I respect them for what they did for the other prisoners. Even if it was to appear as the good guys and get dat get out of jail card. Just because your actions aren't selfless (we rarely act without a possible reward), that doesn't disqualify their impact and significance. IMO
>>
>>612607597
lol who cares they're not even white
>>
>>612613958
Oz tourists have not dropped you fucking autist and bali's tourist numbers are at record high's right now.
>>
1. Indonesia is corrupt and barbaric
2. Death penalty is outdated and is prone to killing innocent people
3. Killing 100 drug mules DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, while money exists, the prevalence for people (who might not even inherently criminals) wanting to make a quick dollar despite the consequences.
4. Indonesia truly gives no fucks if they rehabilitated the WHOLE jail system. It's a game to them, you don't pay them in bribes you rot, nothing less, nothing more.

So no, the killings are not justified.
>>
>>612614155

go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>612613859

Shit son have you even read what i've written?

I'm pointing out the stupidity that people claiming they are ruining lives as if those lives had no choice in the consumption of these drugs and are victims which is pure bullshit.

Yes you're a stupid nigger god damn.
>>
>>612613958

Do you think native Balinese will be as hospitable to Aus tourists now, compared to, say, the Japs? Or is this the beginning of a shift?

I know there are a lot of Aus bogans going to Bali and generally acting like disgraceful fucktards - and this doesn't help our image - but what about the good folk? Surely we'll still be treated as welcome guests?

Or, is it a case of everything being forgotten in a month or two and life going on as normal?
>>
>>612613086
but the fast food industry is regulated so you do have some (vague) idea what's in it, and what's in it won't kill you or you can at least make a some what mature informed choice. Sure, you eat enough of it without doing anything else, it'll do you in but yeah your point, moot.
>>
>>612614200
kek nice call bro, you happen to have a southern cross tat as well? I fucking hate the indonesia system, if that makes me 'from tumblr' then ok haha
>>
>>612614113
Spent 2 months in kuta and I can confirm that theres definetely a drop in oz tourists this time of year compared to last. Generally about april the shoulder season the streets are filled with piss head ozzys on cheap pre season benders. A lot of the locals on the beach commented on it, the boat drivers commented on it, the hostel owner where I stayed commented on it.
And I doubt the tourist level is at a record high right now as peak season is generally june to august, its just coming out of the shoulder season right now, but if it is at a high im betting its cause of all the nips.
>>
>>612612194
> bring this mad
>>
>>612612166
I WISH they'd do live stream executions in America
>>
>>612614444

tats are for retards and decaf soy lattes are for faggots so why are you on 4chan when you clearly belong in a cafe in a 'trendy' part of town
>>
>>612614471
yeah I meant general high since last year and this year too. Was just a few articles about it in the news.

Yeah I hope oz tourists are down, was a news article last week saying that its up.

Personally I'd never step foot in an Islamic country.
>>
>>612614334
>everything being forgotten in a month or two and life going on as normal
>>
>>612611546
what kind of nigger country do you live in if you can sit in prison for a crime that does not exist?

also, what about people who are innocent? harder to release a dead man.
>>
>>612609859
You're not a full blooded australian unless you're an abo or a fucking kookaburra
>>
3 hours 0 minutes!
>>
>>612614624
You don't have friends do you? kek
>>
>>612611938
If Australia using convicts as labour makes us all convicts, then America using niggers as labour must mean they're all niggers
>>
>>612607597
are they gonna live stream this or what?
>>
>>612614817

>or a fucking kookaburra

kek
>>
>>612614844

>*tips fedora*
>>
>>612614624
lol wut
>>
>>612614817
or a criminal
>>
>>612614334
The locals wont have any problems with you , itll be like normal. I oftern hung out at the various beaches with the locals and people from australia and its always been a great laugh. If u ask the locals they dont like the guys who are getting executed cause they dont really like drugs, but they wont discriminate against you cause youre an ozzy.
Theyre definetely trying to clean the country up now, so if u do go as tempting as it is just stay clear of the drugs, even 1 joint can land you in serious shit. The police arent as easy going on motorcyclists anymore, theyre even stopping locals now for not wearing their helmets so make sure you wear yours and get an international drivong licence if you can, I got stopped and had to pay a "fine" bribe for not having one.
also you cant buy booze from shops anymore, just the bars. Asides from all that you should definetely go, its a great place, you dont know how lucky you are to have such amazing place righ5 on your door step.
>>
>>612614992

was thinking the same thing
>>
>>612614992
ppv. $50 payable to widodos cayman account.
>>
HOW LONG TILL BANG BANG?
>>
>>612614155
>Killing 100 drug mules DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Wrong. It sends a very loud and clear message. Sure, there is always going to be people that will take the risk to make some easy money, but knowing that if you are caught you will receive no mercy even with Australia behind you goes a long way towards deterring the masses.
>>
>>612615104
i'd pay for sure
>>
>>612615167
2 hours 58 minutes!
>>
>>612613312
Haven't you been watching the news? Myuran's brother acknowledges the other 7 just as much as his brother
>>
>>612607597
>I committed a crime, fully aware of the risks, because I thought I wouldn't get caught.

>I got caught, and now, after the fact, I'm trying to turn my life around and be a decent person.

No, you fucked up. You made a choice, I don't agree with the death penalty for drug trafficking, but at least I realize that the best way of avoiding the death penalty for drug trafficking is to not organize drug trafficking in countries that have the death penalty.

If those guys had been facing the firing squad for something like stealing food so they wouldn't starve to death, or for trying to exercise their basic human rights then I would have sympathy for them.
But they made a choice out of greed. It wasn't "I need to make huge sums of money on smuggling drugs to feed my kids" it was just "I really like money"

Into the trash it goes.jpg
>>
>>612615086
He said "an abo" pay attention
>>
>>612614688
I hope youre right and the ozzy tourists pick back up, I was there mainly for surfing, ozzy guys are awesome in the surf, always a good laugh, friendly, respectful, the nips are the fucking worst its made me hate them more than the mudslimes. They come out in packs and pay locals to be their "guides" , basically just highered muscle to block you off and call the nips into a wave that should have been yours.
>>
>>612615208
2 hours to live

what do you do?

i'd go kill the nearest person to me
>>
>>612614113
bali's tourist numbers are at record highs? prove it
>>
I like how all the lefties are losing their shit over them two being killed but don't give a fuck about all the previous aussies killed their or the other ones that will be killed tonight that aren't australian. I bet not one brain dead leftie uni student could name somebody else that's also going to be executed in two hours without googling.
>>
>>612615286
That's not very christian of you
>>
How hard can breaking out of a Indonesian jail really be?

They've had 9 years to dig a tunnel!
>>
File: enjoy prison.jpg (27 KB, 403x285) Image search: [Google]
enjoy prison.jpg
27 KB, 403x285
>>612607597

>8.3 kilograms of heroin

Doesn't seem to me like those are you typical tourists who got overconfident and tried to make a quick buck.

Did the commit any violent crimes in the past?

>>612607597

>They are both responsible for creating hundreds of programs to help fellow prisoners better them selves while in prison.

Hundreds of programs?

>and only ask to stay alive so they can continue to help other prisoners improve their lives while incarcerated.

Bla, bla, bla...

>Is they death penalty justified

It never is. But I guess those too fucked themselves in the ass.
>>
>>612615091

I'm more partial to Thailand, but thanks, I will have to check it out there some time.

For sure, drugs and Asian countries = bad idea.

I just wonder what it would've been like visiting these countries in the 70's and 80's, before the flood of Aussie and British tourists. Must've been something like Cabo to the Yanks.
>>
>>612615286
its funny cause if they wouldnt have been caught theyd probably still be out there trafficking drugs.

realising that makes the whole rehabilitation thing seem like bullshit.
>>
>>612615324
i'd probably boot 8.3 kilograms of heroin
>>
Its just like a game of russian roullete, they played a high stake game and lost, now they pay the price. Metallica - for whom the bell toles is definetely a song they should play on repeat in the prison during the build up to it
>>
>>612609246
>Even though you better yourself, we don't care. Don't bother trying we are going to kill you anyways
The message argument works bothways
>>
File: 1402521026127.jpg (43 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1402521026127.jpg
43 KB, 500x501
>>612615369
http://www.thebalitimes.com/2015/04/14/australian-tourist-arrivals-in-bali-increasing/

>#REKT
>>
>>612615372
I care
Like when Van Tuong Nguyen was killed
Or the other 7 about to be slaughtered
Wouldn't have cared if Schapelle died really
Death penalty is the dumbest thing
It's barbaric and doesn't stop shit
Sends a message
But doesn't stop the problem
>>
>>612614817
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
>>
>>612615550
Kek
>>
>>612615496
>Did they commit any violent crimes in the past?
I don't believe either of them have criminal convictions in Australia
>Hundreds of programs?
Correct
>>
>>612615672

I would've cared about Schapelle rather than the others

Marijuana
>zero deaths

Though why would you bring that into bali and not out, the prices would have to be shithouse over there.
>>
>>612609206
I think you make good points and are absolutely correct.
>>
>>612610337
amen!!
>>
>>612610656
give this man the $10,000 best answer in this thread
>>
>>612611359
welcome to indonesia my friend
>>
>>612615810
Nah I like choof just hate the name "schapelle"
>>
>>612615621
If people genuinely wanted to better themselves they wouldn't get caught, because they would have stopped already.

Promising you'll do better once you're already caught is completely worthless, all you're doing is proving that you can't take responsibility for your actions.

>Commit tons of crime.
>Get caught.
>No, please! I'll stop, I promise, I'm good now, so all that other stuff totally doesn't count!

The thing people fail to realize is that if you actually let people get away with shit because they promise to stop, all you're really doing is encouraging other people to risk it, because you're showing them that even if they get caught, they can weasel out of it by crying on tv or putting on a remorseful face.
>>
>>612610656
fighting one thousand angry bees and the victor is the one that steals the most honey
>>
I don't know why everyone is getting behind saving them.

They are just heroin dealers. Fuck them.

They're not even real strayans anyway. Fucking indian cunt and a chinese.
>>
>>612612597
then stay in Canada you Canadian gook!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.