[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 20 year old, failing college student beta who is drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: alone.jpg (329 KB, 843x721) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
329 KB, 843x721
Ask a 20 year old, failing college student beta who is drunk and has totally hung up the boots on his life anything.

Some previews:
> socially awkward since birth
> no girl
> too coward to kill self
> cliche depression
> feel worthless
> cliche videogame addiction
> average /b/ user
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
What JRPGS have you played recently?
>>
>>611248680
I don't understand.
>>
>>611248617
when are you killing yourself?
>>
>>611248777
I don't fuck with JRPG, surprisingly I'm not weaboo.
>>611248859
As soon as i get the balls.
>>
>>611248891
Why not? If you're gonna be depressed, might as well obtain a waifu.
>>
>>611248953
I don't know, I rarely watch anime and the whole body pillow thing seems weird as fuck.
>>
>>611248617
Why are you failing college? You doing something gay like drama?
>>
>>611248617
I was you 3 years ago. Wanted to commit suicide, horribly addicted to StarCraft 2, failed out of Uni and fucking up at College.
>Started meditating.
>Started running and lifting.
>Took 2 classes last fall
>3 classes this spring and 2 more in summer.
>Went from 220lbs to 175 w/ muscle.
Only started turning my shit around last year. My advice? Exercise.
>>
>>611248617
You're a fucking loser because you allow yourself to be a fucking loser. Nobody to blame but yourself. Must not be that big of a deal because you haven't done anything to change yourself. Fucking nigger, this self loathing attitude irritates the fuck out of me. Grow some balls and go be an hero on stream, we'll help you through it.
>>
>>611249080
I enjoy pissing time away and not doing much besides videogames.
>>611249119
I'm only taking a few classes next year if any at all, if I can convince myself to do exercise I will.
>>611249287
k
>>
>>611249314
Lol. So you lack any discipline and you can't even help yourself? How can it be that hard to stay away from videogames until you finish work? Uninstall all your vidya or give it away to family as a last resort and do your fucking work. Suffer like the rest of us if you actually want to do something with your life instead of fapping and making threads on /b/ about how sad and lonely you are
>>
>>611249314
meditating cleared my head so it made it easier for me to do what I KNOW i have to do, instead of having all of that mental chatter bullshit fighting against me. Be a hippie faggot, you know it's the ONE TRUTH RETARD
>>
>>611249665
Pretty much. Somehow with my decent childhood and lack of any real issues or problems I don't have any discipline at all, I'd rather waste every day of my life than lift a finger to hep myself. I'm the worst kind of beta.
>>
File: 1425269329206.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1425269329206.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1333
>>611249314
"k"

Did read any of your replies? That's why you're failing at life dumb ass. Stop pissing time away and fucking study, if you're overweight then exercise. Fuck convincing yourself and just do it. All you need is a wind of motivation and everything else'll fall in place. Depression only makes shit worse and the fact that you haven't done anything obviously means you don't care enough to change. If you're gonna be posting shit threads at 5am on 4chan instead of getting a good nights rest and thinking of how productive your next day's going to be then you might as well post that stream link and get the noose ready.
>>
why do you drink? i've been self medicating on the sauce for 20 years. now i'm prediabetic, my liver is fucked, and i'm being tested for heart problems next week. do yourself a favor and find other ways to feel good. anon was right. exercise! for a brief while i was able to put together 5 years of sobriety and went to the gym every day. never felt better in my life. protip: don't try to be a hero. 20 mins a day on the eliptical with some good tunes is all it takes. pretty soon you'll get hooked on the endorphines from working up a sweat and you'll start wanting it. then 3 days a week hit the strength machines
>>
>>611250074
I've never questioned why I'm failing at life, that's all very clear and easy. I just don't see a point to do anything when life in itself is arbitrary, all things are temporary. Why spend your life desperately trying to achieve overstated happiness? Even thinking this way I cannot deny the guilt I feel from being useless, but I still get enough interest from observing others lives through the internet/ personal experience to prevent myself from dying.
>>
>>611250288
I drink because it kills my anxiety and stops me from self analyzing.
>>
>>611250423
OP why did you make this thread on /b/?
>>
>>611250423
Lost.
>>611250288
But Anon, he doesn't want to fucking better himself. He sees himself as an observer but doesn't realize that things are only going to get worse with that mentality. Stop wasting your time.
>>
>>611250723
It's the only thread with anons i relate to/ tolerate.
>>
>>611250988
all of the nutjobs are asleep or lurking
>>
File: limbo.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
limbo.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>611248617
Your pic makes me want to play Limbo again.
Also, how good does Inside look!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAEZ4k-qRng
>>
>>611248617
Are you jdog?
>>
>>611251142
Who?
>>
>>611251180
Or Justin?
>>
>>611251068
This videos cleaner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op4G1--kb-g
>>
What id give to be 20 again. Stop being a faggot and tell a bitch to suck your dick. Whats the worst that can happen? She actually sucks your dick?
>>
>>611248617
Fap
>>
>>611248821
someone getting there hits up for youtube coin, they arent good enough to generate real interest so they spam these sites
>>
OP I've failed college twice and I'm going to go back and try a 3rd time. If you keep trying you'll eventually succeed. Anything is possible bro.
>>
>>611251282
wew led
>>
>>611250553
get your ass to a shink and demand klonopin. just don't mix with booze. trust me it can be a lifesaver if used properly. i'm schizo afeective from depression and anxiety only was never diagnosed properly which is exactly why i nearly drank myself to death. have you considered professional help?
>>
>>611251248
Sorry bro name isn't justin.
>>
>>611248617
if your asking /b/ for advice you might aswell just walk in front of a commercial vehicle at least your family might get compensated
>>
>>611251068
Not really into side scrolling games, are they worth?
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>>611248617
Have you tried becoming a hero
>>
>>611251424
The money for that doesn't come from nowhere. I'm not pitiful enough to not work I just can't seem to do school.
>>
Smoke weed until your eyes won't stay open so you don't have to deal with life.
>>
>>611251537
I have considered professional help. My problem isn't that I don't know the solution, it's that I don't know why the problem exists.
>>
>>611251584
/b/ is entertaining.
>>
>>611248617

> too coward to kill self

DO this: Go to a local muslim hangout. Whip out a Quran and open it to a random page you previous bookmarked with a slice of raw bacon. Piss all over the Quran... next instant you will be in Paradise, you are the virgin the bombers have been waiting for... enjoy Paradise. Buttseks forever.
>>
>>611251673
weed gives me intense anxiety, have considered psychadelics
>>
>>611251756
i know this but this sap seems genuine
>>
>>611251641
I am many heroes across many universes.
>>
>>611251734
Anon I have the same.. Maybe a little less bad because I do have friends and I actually had a gf. I go to college but I don't do a whole lot. I am so bad at studying. I literally study one or two hours for a test while other students start weeks beforehand. I might succeed this year, but just barely. I don't have to prove myself. I don't care for getting the results, and my parents would only be disappointed if I failed. I am depressed, I get sad because of this world and because of myself. Besides my close friends I never actually connect with people. I feel too much out of line with almost anyone else. And that girlfriend I had actually lived to countries away. Then there's this world which is constantly at war. Like, I cannot comprehend why a country would be at war because 'muh religion or muh heritage' or just for a leader his personal gain. Why would kill thousands of people? Why can't people stop hating as much as they do now?
>>
>>611250988
Seems to me m80 that you've got 2 choices: be a loser that continues to make these threads on /b/ for the company and fails college, or actually try and pass as well as starting to exercise and look after yourself.

And don't kid yourself about a third option, thats pretty much your choices summed up in a line or two.
>>
>>611252268
I contemplate things like this too. I have friends, though the way I display myself online it may seem like I don't. A huge problem I have with college is that it never feels like I know anyone. I meet dozens of people a week but I don't know anyone. We're just in this temporary place while (most) of us are preparing for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>611252519
I agree with you anon and sometimes I even make it to the latter option, but I can never consistently justify taking care of myself or trying in college.
>>
A song that describes in appropriately whiney fahsion my mentality.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_GOR5gvQwDI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>611252893
how appropriate
>>
>>611252526
I have been in the same class with the same 12 people or so for more than half a year now but the relationships all seem so superficially. I have to not be myself in order to fit in more. I don't look odd at all, I wear nice clothes, I'm not a social hero but no disaster either. But still, I have to pretend so much. I rarily find people who I can actually connect with.

As for people saying: start exercising, start this, start that. I wish there was something inside of me telling me to do any of the above mentioned. Once again, I'm not in shape at all, but I have no gram of fat on my body. Why would I exercise?

I just smoke weed here and there..
>>
>>611248617
why did it take you so long? I gave up on life in the seventh grade.
>>
>>611252925
You sound like you probably had a childhood similar to mine, kinda creepy. I understand your lack of motivation, it's like I'm missing something basic that everyone else has that allows them to operate normally.
>>
>>611253049
i kek'd
also the song i failed to link is "I'm just a kid" by Simple Plan
>>
>>611253107
yea you know you are definitely not alone, that song describes the way a lot of people feel on a day to day basis. I'm in my third year of college and still in a slump,
as this guy said >>611252925
I don't have anything inside pushing me to exercise or even the motivation to finish college. I've felt so down for so long, now I don't feel bad anymore, I just feel nothing. Jaded I guess.
>>
>>611253059
Well, mine wasn't fun at all, that's for sure. I got bullied all the way in primary school but never told anyone. I used to pee my pants because my bladder was failing or something. That never happened in the second half of primary school but still got bullied for it lol. I also looked sad because I hated going to school, so I would get bullied for looking sad. Not a single teacher or my parents had a clue of what I went through. I was too scared to tell my parents. If I ever were sad at home, and my parents would notice, I would tell them eventually why I was sad. My dad would say 'Oh I understand that's making you sad, but you are bad at this, this and this. Your brother on the other hand..' I never tell anything besides superficial stuff to my dad because I'm still scared. He never understood I needed his support. I'm slowly crippling because I still live at home and I cannot keep up with cropping up all my emotions. Sometimes I think I'm doomed already and I think of killing myself but I'm a pussy. I have my friends who keep me alive. They provide the fun in my life.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.