[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does mariage cost in USA? I want to live there so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: green_card.jpg (24 KB, 430x279) Image search: [Google]
green_card.jpg
24 KB, 430x279
How much does mariage cost in USA? I want to live there so I would make a false one so I could get greencard. Does anyone got some expirience with this one, some advice?
>>
don't bother trying to get in, there isn't anything worth getting by coming here. getting a job is really rare for those without legal citizenship. either you risk it and and barely make a living or live off the streets
>>
>>601954744
Trust me, eastern Europe here....sucks really hard, also only language I speak is English, so USA, Canada, Australia or UK. But reality is that USA is No1. Also I would have legal status by doing that, thats the whole point.
>>
>>601953513

There are lawyer who specialize in this. They will set you up with a fake marriage to a US citizen and get you legal residence/work permit status this way, you will be able to apply for citizen a few years later.

Be prepared to spend a hundred thousand dollars+ in fees however.
>>
>>601953513
are you a femanon? You could marry into a green card.
>>
>>601954744
>getting a job is really rare for those without legal citizenship

kek no
>>
>>601955360
>Be prepared to spend a hundred thousand dollars+ in fees however.
Yeahhh right. Like USA is that good...people go there spending like 100000$ just to get involved in fake mariage with some trash so they could use it as green card. I mean, my guess is maybe 20-30k MAX, i heard that those numbers are even high. Where do you find those lawyers?
>>601955648
No, just anon.
>>
>>601956320

>just to get involved in fake mariage with some trash so they could use it as green card

The marriage is on paper only. The person you "marry" get a cut of the money. The lawyer obviously get the biggest cut. And the rest is used on misc shit like paper work. It depends mostly on the demand, how many people are trying to get into the US this way at the moment. The price can go to 100k+ when it is in high demand and drop below 70k when it isn't.

>Where do you find those lawyers?

They usually have agency in the country to do "business" in, along with connection to an American law agency to do things on the other end.

Ask around and you should be able to find someone who can set you up.
>>
Stay in your own country. We have enough trash in murica as it is.
>>
>>601957619
How can I ask around when I am not in USA, also one more question is, do I have to know a lot of this women I marry", what are the controls, imigrationals etc...? And my guess is that money is not meant to be given in one transaction, thats a lot, is this possible somehow to payout in rates?
>>
>>601959037

>How can I ask around when I am not in USA

I mean in your own country. It does have immigration lawyers right?

>do I have to know a lot of this women I marry", what are the controls, imigrationals etc...?

No, you don't need to do shit, the other party is in it purely for the money. You can get divorced immediately after it is finished if you want.

>And my guess is that money is not meant to be given in one transaction, thats a lot, is this possible somehow to payout in rates?

You pay it out as shit get done, there will most likely be a deposit to get the process started. Most people end up borrowing money from their relatives to pay all the fees associated with the immigration process and pay them back over years.

This is how people with money/well off but aren't millionaires/famous or have a high demand skill/major get into the US. The poor usually settle for illegal immigration with no green card.
>>
>>601953513
you are probably going to spent 15-20k minimum... you should ask a shit load of questions.. like you known her your whole life! parents, children, past marriages, school, every little detail. cuz they are going to ask that. but like anon said.. as of this particular moment, its not worth it. some people can barely get jobs right out of college/universities.
>>
>>601959843
thnx
>>601959926
Trust me you can get money by working hard in USA...Friend of mine got a lot by driving truck etc...dont want to talk about figures in $ but there is a lot of posibilities to make some sucess there. college/universitie is like everywhrere else, you need hard work/inteligence/luck/patiance etc... Actualy all my friend that emigrated to USA are now earning over 10k/month....thats good for me
>>
>>601959843
Also anon please just this one answer.
Is it really hard shit to get arested for mariage fraud? Is that comon thing or not?
>>
>>601960935

>Is it really hard shit to get arested for mariage fraud? Is that comon thing or not?

It is not common practice, it makes up a small fraction of all immigration into the US, mainly because it is handled by professions who do this shit for a living and the high price tag weed out the scums and only those who really wish to lead a better life will commit to such a big investment. The US government most likely is turning a blind eye to this.
>>
>>601960749
yeah, you can get money.. there are many ways of getting money.. 10k/ month driving a truck? doubt it. driving a truck will get you like... 800/1000 per month as an average when you just start. however, Can you work over 12 hours 6-7 days a week? Cuz thats the only way i see somebody( not white collar) earning 10k a month.
>>
I will marry you. I don't give a fuck. Got to suck my dick once a week though. You can live at my house.
>>
>>601961489
lmao! that wont work. its gotta be a heterosexual marriage. I think (i might be super wrong on this) According to the law as it is. If a gay/lesbian couple marries and one of them is illegal, that person is no allowed a permanent residence in the U.S.
>>
Marriage cert $50
So just get some woman drunk, marry her, be citizen
>>
>>601961691
Matters on the state. My state loves gay shit. Come on, seriously, I will do it.
>>
>>601955318
which country anon im from eastern Europe also
>>
My mom and I moved here 14 years ago. She met my stepdad when he visited our country, they dated (writing letters long distance) for 5 years, then she moved here and they got married. We got citizenship shortly afterwards.

I know its not expensive to do the process, we were and still are quite poor <25% household income. Its mostly about genuinely knowing the other person for your interviews. Do you live somewhere where you can meet travelllers, study abroad students? Its easy to fall in love on a trip.
>>
>>601961918
If only it was that easy, the US will be super over populated. the paperwork will cost around 5-7k. paying the person around 7-10k (depending on how desperate that person is) lawyer and shit, about 3-4k ). Also the citizen has to sign every single thing and make a petition for the non-citizen
>>
>>601962374
however, a lawyer is not necessary but recommended.
>>
>>601961424
Nice, I like the way you are realistic/optimistic....thnx
>>601961463
Offcourse dude, you have to work 15/day 6-7days/week....And you will have about 6-9k/month by driving truck. After few months you buy another truck and another etc...after 3years my friend got 3trucks and he is driving also constanlty like the first day. He is earning now about 20k $/month by doing this. Truckers earn a lot, WTF is this 800-1000 per month??? Other friend is doing some contruction shits etc...11$/h, overtime is 17-18$, so he ends up with average 150$/day...if you are smart, not doing drugs/alcohol/smoking you will try to work it out so you dont have to torture yourselff for the rest of your life with hard working.
>>601961489
LOL, only hetero marriages in USA, no exception for some countries!
>>601961918
KEK
>>
>>601953513

From a guy who has actually done this, and helped a couple of friends with it:
>You don't need a lawyer. Filling out immigration papers are very easy. The lawyers do a whole lot of nothing. Find someone, offer them money to marry you. Use the internet, I found a chick on facebook. Someone who is unfamiliar with the scam and lower middle class, so if you only offer them a couple of thousand bucks, it'll seem like a lot of money.
Have an American best bro? Does he live in a state where gay marriage is legal? You can marry him too, DHS recognizes gay marriages.

Once you get married, you'll need to file an i-485. If approved, you'll get a visa in about three months along with a temporary work permit. do not leave the country during this time. you will get a green card in a year.
>if the marriage is less than two years old at the time you receive the green card, it will be a conditional green card.
This means it will only be valid for two years. In two years, you will need to reapply with your spouse. This clause was added to the immigration process in 2003 to dissuade fake marriages.
So now, you have to keep the charade up for two years. If you live separately, make sure all your mail gets sent to your spouse's address. have a joint account. Have a life insurance policy for each other. They look at things like this. If you're married but your financial life is separate, it looks suspicious. Occasionally go on outings with your spouse and take pictures to show for that second interview.
Once it comes that time to renew, bring in all the documents. Bring in the pictures. Pretend to be happy.
If it works, you will be given a permanent resident card. It's valid for ten years, but You can renew it without your spouse. After five years, you are eligible for citizenship.

>Guy from the Netherlands who just received his ten year green card last month.
>>
>>601962189
This.
>>
>>601962878
well, from what I read. its about 800-1000 a month when you JUST start. i doubt any company will pay close to 10k a month... then again I dont know shit about truck driving so Im just posting what I read. If your friend makes that much money he must be well off and can help you with the cash when you need it. just throwing my 2 cents here.
>>
>>601963135

>This clause was added to the immigration process in 2003 to dissuade fake marriages.

Damn. I immigrated in 2000, they sure have gotten stricter since huh.
>>
>>601963135
Everything This Anon Said Is true. He truly knows
>>
>>601964101
Yes, but on the bright side, the process is now much faster.
I got lucky, I actually fell in love for real with the girl I married. Spending all that time trying to scam the government really brings you closer together. kek
>>
>>601961489
Not OP, but will Mary for green card
>>
>>601963135
Thnx, please post some more info about your process, how much did it cost honestly? How did you make those payments. With or without a lawyer?
>>601963678
Noooo! As I said you start buy doing it whole day driving, you got cabine and sleep there, you got nothing to do and you just drive. Its payed by milles you drived.....and its the amount I told you.
>>
>>601963135
OP here again, is that serious thing that you can get gay mariage? I just read on some website that ONLY hetero is possible. This would be easy situation for me, I got friends there.
>>
>>601963135
Same guy, here.

Also, if you're going to do this, it will help to have some sort of advanced degree. That also works in your favour as America gives preference to highly skilled workers. Also, it's better in the long run.
Don't come here with just a high school diploma. You will suffer. America is a great place, but only if you have a lot of money. kek
>>
>>601965086
OP again, also if you got some gay marriage how do you consider doing some str8 marriage later? If they prove you did that beffore just for pappers you will be deported, citizenship canceled even if you got one etc....prison and shits will be waiting for you.
>>
>>601965086
Yes, gay marriages are recognized by the DHS.
DHS is a federal agency, federal law trumps state law in this case.

>>601964824
It costs $1070 dollars altogether.
There are three forms:
>i-130 or petition for alien relative.
This person you marry fills this out
>i-485 petition for permanent residency
This is the actual form for the green card
>i-765 application for work permit.
If you would like to work legally while waiting for the green card, you need to fill this out. It is not an actual green card nor is it a guarantee of permanent residency. They can approve this and later deny the green card.

Also if you leave the country while waiting for the approval, you application will automatically be denied.
>>
>>601965117
I am already doing some school...for physiotherapist, but I think that USA doesnt aprove that foreign diplomas, its verry hard to verify this one and do that job there in US, but if thats possible it would be great considering great sallaries and easy job. I am more sport oriented, also we study this shit hard here...I know things almost like a doctor.
>>
>>601965331
Once you get the permanent card they will not scrutinize over you anymore. And it would be tough to prove you aren't really gay, you could be bi for all they know, lol.
>>
>>601965913
I have to go now, anon.
But here is the official website for American immigration.
http://www.uscis.gov/i-485

It will tell you every thing you need to know about the process.
If you feel uncomfortable about doing it alone, then you can get a lawyer.
But I assure you, it's not hard.

Good luck, /b/ro.
>>
>>601965913
If you have a foreign degree you will have to take an equivalency test in order to be certified to work in that field.
For instance, I'm a pharmacist. I had to take a test from the national board of pharmacy to show I was competent in the field. Once I passed, I became licensed to work here.
>>
>>601953513
Yeah I'm interested in this too
>>
>>601966375
Thnx anon!
>>601966691
I know but that verry expencive to do and it takes time etc....I am much more into driving whole day and buying my truck/starting some bussines on my own.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.