[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all honesty, Sanders is out of this race. Clinton is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-07-56-13.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-07-56-13.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
In all honesty, Sanders is out of this race. Clinton is going to be our next president. 66% of Bernie supporters are going to vote for her for one reason alone: Keep Trump away from the White House. And you know what, Clinton is probably gonna be nearly the same president as Obama has been, and I'm okay with that. The economy isn't doing terribly, gas is still cheap, yes the Middle East still sucks but we can continue to blame that on Bush. Point is, 66% of Sanders supporters are gonna vote for Hillary, and 37% of Republicans are gonna vote for her too (because even real republicans hate Trump).
>>
File: old-men-facebook.jpg (67 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
old-men-facebook.jpg
67 KB, 900x450
Don't blame your country going to shitters on someone else but yourselves ever again, murrica..
>>
>>674382172
Yep!
>>
>>674382172
I think you're going to be real surprised kid.

Typically party lines guarantee each side gets ~40% of the vote just because of the party, then it's up to the candidates to sway those moderate swing voters

If it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, it looks pretty good for Trump actually. Most republicans will still vote for Trump because they're idiot single-issue voters. Not to mention fox news has completely brainwashed them into thinking clinton and obama are the anticrists. The problem is that you're going to see a ton of democrats voting for trump too.

Just look at the primaries. People are voting for trump because he's the anti-establishment candidate. Nearly 50% of republicans have effectively switched their vote, and I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a similar trend with dems. And since these aren't just moderates that are switching, Clinton isn't going to know how to appeal to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to roughly 70-30 Trump just because americans are tired of this bullshit.
>>
She really, really needs to win. Obama will stop the DOJ from filing charges while he's still in (and she can stop them while she's prez), but he can't pardon her if she's not indicted. If Trump wins she's going to jail.
>>
>>674384693
fuck shillary
>>
>>674384098
And turnout. The kind of people who love Hillary and hate Trump were likely voters anyway. A lot of the bernie fanatics will just stay home and bitch about 1%ers and corporations man if he's out, and Trump's immigration stance will get a lot of usually non-voters to turn up.
>>
she's horrible, the institutions we have are beholden to elite interests and are totally resistant and unresponsive to the needs or will of everyday people
>>
>>674382172
If Clinton wins we will have a third world war. Probably during her turns even.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
IM AFRAID THAT CLINTON WILL MAKE IRRATIONAL DECISIONS WHEN SHE IS ON HER PERIOD.
>>
>>674382172
There is no doubt in my mind, that unless the Republicans stage a coup and somehow nominate someone other than Trump, it's going to be one of the biggest landslide victories for the Dems of all time.
>>
>>674386916
lol she's too old to get her period shouldn't u be in school faggot
>>
>>674386916
She has more than likely already gone through menopause at her age you Neanderthal. Read a book.
>>
>>674382172
OP is a retarded faggot that wants to elect someone whose committed treason. Way to go OP.
>>
>>674387212
Nah! Red states will still stay red all the swing states will go blue, in a 2 horse race it never goes higher than 60-40% doesn't matter what the choices are.
>>
>>674382172
Well, if you're worried about the democratic vote being split, don't!

The democratic primary (which will decide if it's candidate will be Sanders or Clinton) hasn't happened yet, but will still happen before the actual election.

That mean's if you support Sanders currently, but he fails and Clinton is the representative, the race will be between Clinton and Trump. But, if he does win it will be between Sanders and Trump.

tl;dr support who you want to atm.
>>
File: Bullshit mountain.jpg (98 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit mountain.jpg
98 KB, 500x287
>>674387656
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 320x180
She's a racist pig.
>>
>>674388110
Didn't the head of the KKK endorse Trump, or am I confused?
>>
>>674384693
Good. She's incompetent, a liar, and an idiot.
>>
yeah i thought so

you faggots would be cheering for a dumb ass liar woman as president

youre so cucked hah. fucking faggots you deserve death

faggot country lead by faggot woman lol goddamn you faggots will always find a new low huh?

first nigger now woman hahahah everyones laughing at you shitnuggets go suck some cock
>>
>>674384693
So you think she should be above the law simply because she is running for president?
>>
File: hillary-clinton-margaret-sanger.png (472 KB, 577x528) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-margaret-sanger.png
472 KB, 577x528
>>674388282
He switched his support to Hilary, but you won't hear about it on the MSM.
Not even trolling.
>>
>>674387656
Faux news brainwashed idiot here. She did nothing wrong. Many many Rep inquiries have proven this.
>>
>>674388591
Really? Is there any way you could link to that information? I'd love to read about it.
>>
>>674387656
Better then a failing business man who's going to send our country even farther down the shithole it's already in just because he wasn't getting as much tv air time as he used to.
>>
>>674382172
Yup. And?
>>
Obama lost every state on super tuesday and still won in 08'

Bernie has yet to hit any of the states that actually support him. We got this.
>>
File: 1457805119571-b.jpg (24 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1457805119571-b.jpg
24 KB, 475x356
>>674388652
CNN brainwashed idiot calling others brainwashed idiots.
>>
>>674382172
>voting for a criminal
She deserves to be in jail. If Obama had any honor he wouldn't pardon her. If it were anyone else they would be in jail, so why not her? Fuck everyone who thinks otherwise
>>
>>674382172
>yes the Middle East still sucks

who gives a fuck? not necessarily referring to to you about this OP, but i dont understand why conservacucks are so fucking obsessed with bombing brown people 2000 miles away. let them blow themselves up.

and if you come at me suggesting ISIS is an existential threat to the US, save your breath and throw your opinion directly into the garbage.
>>
>>674387973
I guess that's true; nevertheless, Donald Trump doesn't stand a chance in hell at winning the general election.
>>
>>674388900
Obama doesn't want Trump in office as much of the next guy so of course he's gonna pardon her.

>>674389048
By that I more of meant that we're still over there when we really shouldn't be.
>>
>>674388868
All the Super delegates vote Hillary, it all over for Bernie :(
>>
>>674382172
Clinton is the worst choice possible. She's made a lifelong career of pandering to big business. She vows in debates to take on wall st., yet they paid for her presidential run. She's just flapping her gums. With the new supreme court justice in place, she will likely try to be a gun grabber.
She's untrustworthy with a less than decent track record. She personally profits from war, and has pushed to install puppet governments in the wake of senseless wat her whole career.
I'll vote for boxxy before her.
Saw this gem in the news, for fun.
http://stubhillnews.com/2015/07/20/clinton-campaign-nazi-kkk/

If you don't like the source, Google it. Thousands of articles exist on it.
>>
>>674382172
What if sanders runs as an independant? Trump wins?
>>
File: Trump_vs_Clinton.jpg (89 KB, 914x554) Image search: [Google]
Trump_vs_Clinton.jpg
89 KB, 914x554
>>674384098
>it looks pretty good for Trump actually
God I hope not. Fuck that fake ass faggot.
>>
File: romney4chan.png (564 KB, 1833x1666) Image search: [Google]
romney4chan.png
564 KB, 1833x1666
>>674384098

I like how you refer to him as a "kid" when your trump-suckling post makes it painfully clear you're a first time voter. If you think the bullshit that's coming out of trump's mouth is going to "swing moderate voters" you are hopelessly delusional and/or spend way too of your teenie bopper tears on /pol/.

And in regards to "just look at the primaries", primary turnout in most states is well under 25%. There are a whole bunch of states, particularly the ones that run caucuses, where turnout is ~1%. ONE PERCENT. In contrast general turnout is close to 50. If you think primary demographics look anything like general demographics, once again, welcome to your babby's first election.

Enjoy being hilariously wrong in November. I dont even like shillary but /pol/'s collective tears are going to be fucking delicious.
>>
File: trump_in_uniform (2).jpg (79 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
trump_in_uniform (2).jpg
79 KB, 600x483
>>674386124
>If Trump wins we will have a third world war. Probably during his term even.

fixed
>>
>>674389219
To be fair Boxxy would be a better candidate than the next US president for sure
>>
File: trump_image.jpg (56 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
trump_image.jpg
56 KB, 600x382
>>674388110
>She's a racist pig.
citation needed

anyone with an education beyond 3rd grade knows Drumpf is the racist one. That's why the inbreds love him.
>>
>>674389219
That's a comedy piece...
> “With so many organizational transitions they no longer call themselves the Ku Klux Klan or the Nazi Party; they need to differentiate themselves from the other bodies claiming to Klansmen or Nazis,” said a spokesman for the Clinton campaign. “For example, we accepted monetary donations from organizations calling themselves ‘Coup Clucks Clan and’ the ‘Not-See Party’—Okay, now that we say it out loud the name sounds a little more obvious.”

> The Clinton campaign said it would really like to return the donations, but unfortunately the money has already spent on “really fancy cheese” for campaign banquets.
>>
File: ben02.jpg (46 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
ben02.jpg
46 KB, 526x526
>>674387656
>treason.
yeah....no.....
>>
File: KKK-supports-hillary-clinton.jpg (82 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
KKK-supports-hillary-clinton.jpg
82 KB, 540x400
>>674388712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ
>>
Bullshit. I'm a berniefag and I'd vot for Trump in a heartbeat over Shillary.
>>
Trump will thrash her on the debate floor.
>>
>>674386124
>>674389405
Y'all couldn't start a world war even if you wanted to.
>>
>>674382172
Are you fucking kidding? Bernie supporters have literally come out and said if Bernie isn't the nominee they will go vote for Trump because he upsets the establishment as much as they think Bernie does and they dont trust Hillary
>>
CALL IN A BOMB THREAT OR NO BALLS. 7033192700
>>
>>674389660

>dem sources
>>
>>674389501
BOXXY - SKYQUEEN 2016!
>>
>>674389219
>>674388110

The fact of the matter is, anyone can donate to Clinton, and she doesn't have to Accept endorsements. Point being, I could go out, Rob a bank, kill the security guard, donate all the money I just stole to her, then while I'm being arrested I shout to the tv crew that I endorse Hillary. The it becomes "HILLARY LOVES BANK ROBBERS AND MURDERERS". It doesn't mean shit
>>
>>674389660
even if it isn't illegal, it is stupid and shows a lack of knowledge about the tech she uses. i.e. incompetency.
>>
>>674389669
Huh, weird. Thanks for the link.

I wonder why they're not more into Trump, especially with the "against the open border policy/ deporting Islamic people"
>>
>>674386124
North Korean Conflict with a pivot to China
>>
>>674388282
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/29/flashback-hillary-clinton-praised-former-kkk-member-sen-robert-byrd-video/

>Mentor
Hillary was literally groomed by the KKK
>>
>>674389864
If she doesn't denounce it, it means a lot.
>>
>>674389781
I support Bernie and this is not true of all of us. Or any that I've met or heard of.
>>
>>674389907
And if that's her greatest crime i'll that all day over Trump.
>>
File: Hilldawg_knows_you_mad.jpg (20 KB, 236x286) Image search: [Google]
Hilldawg_knows_you_mad.jpg
20 KB, 236x286
>>674389803
>dem sources
is she in jail?
no?
the only source you need.
>>
>>674382172
Hilary is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>674389781
I support Bernie mostly because his policies and background is far greater then Hillary's. I don't care that it's a "new form of doing things" or whatever, I support him because I like him. But if it comes to it, I will vote for a literal pile of shit before I vote for the figurative pile of shit that is Trump
>>
I hope that Trump will win, so he fucks up the world and selection pressure will force tje human kind into a better species
>>
>>674390127
It says that the senator she praised had renounced the KKK as "the worst mistake in his life".

Also al her praise was for what he did as the longest serving senator in america. (This was a eulogy for him since he just died at age 92).
>>
>>674390127
If any of these stories were actually true they'd have been picked up by fox or some other cridble news station that despises Hillary and run with it like a fat kid and ice cream
>>
File: Trump_so_lifelike.jpg (85 KB, 553x548) Image search: [Google]
Trump_so_lifelike.jpg
85 KB, 553x548
>>674390452
>figurative pile of shit that is Trump
nah, I think he's literally a pile of shit
>>
>>674390452
+1
>>
Here's the thing. If Clinton becomes the democrat candidat, all the Sanders shit will either not vote at all or vote trump out of spite. Because it's pretty much a guarantee trump will be the republican candidate at this point.

The real question is whether the republicans who don't want trump would rather vote for clinton, sanders, or just not vote at all.
>>
>>674390214
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/13/bernie-sanders-supporters-consider-donald-trump-no-hillary-clinton

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-supporters-wont-vote-hillary_us_56d7571ae4b0871f60edb9fe

so far 33% of people like you are doing so because Shillary is literal shit
>>
File: jew.png (342 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
342 KB, 499x583
>>674389332
>>
>>674390550
He was still that person, no matter how much scrubbing you do of your personality nothing will get rid of that side of you
>>
>>674382172
so you ok with the country defaulting and ending up like Greece
>>
>>674390561
Why would Fox go against Hillary when they stand to make money from her presidency.
>>
America is cucked one more time by the establishment two party system!! ENJOY YOUR FALL ROME
>>
>>674390647
>“The data does not indicate any meaningful concern for Clinton that if she wins the Democratic nomination large numbers of Sanders voters would head to Trump,” said Jeff Horwitt, a senior vice-president with Hart Research.

They looked for these people specifically, and statistics you have from these sites are incredibly augmented because of that.

The highest percentage from these sites was 7% and that was "who could see themselves supporting Trump" not spiteful switchers.
>>
>>674390372

Either/Or Fallacy
>>
File: 1.jpg (229 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
229 KB, 1200x675
anyone who isn't a amerifag is laughing at your country for being stupid enough for getting sucked into trump's bullshit.
>>
>>674390771
Even if that's true, supporting someone who renounces it, is a different matter.
>>
>>674389188
They can switch at any time, this is far from over.
They'll go with the popular vote.
Even if they dont Sanders has a chance still.
>>
>>674390372
And there are no innocent folks in jail either :'^)
>>
>>674384693
I am always weirded out by the idea that Hillary is going to go to jail because... she used a private email server? Let's run through a list of modern presidents.

Nixon: Hired burglars to break into the offices of his political opponents and spy on them.

Gerald Ford: Pardoned the man who hired burglars to break into the offices of his political opponents and spy on them.

Jimmy Carter: Nothing particular noteworthy.

Reagan: Illegally sold weapons to terrorists to illegally fund different terrorists.

Bush 1.0: Nothing particularly noteworthy.

Clinton 1.0: Put his penis in a woman.

Bush 2.0: Lead the CIA to hide or falsify information which would have weakened the case for invading Iraq. Brought us secret courts that can issue secret warrants with zero oversight or accountability.

Obama: Expanded the power and use of secret courts that can issue secret warrants with zero oversight or accountability and the NSA in general.

Hillary Clinton: Used a private email server.

In terms of "bullshit which warrants criminal prosecution," you've got Nixon > Ford > Bush 2.0 > Reagan > Obama > Clinton 2.0 > Clinton 1.0 > Bush 1.0 > Jimmy Carter.

No, the crusade against Hillary Clinton is the same type as the crusade against Bill Clinton. It's a political hit job. Hillary is on the blue team, so the red team has to block her no matter how flimsy the pretext. I'm not a fan of Hillary, but if she goes to prison for this you might as well declare it a coup right then and there; the arrest will have been politically motivated and Republican presidents in our lifetimes will have gotten away with hundreds of time worse without culpability, and after that you should expect a lot of "corruption" investigations into Democrats/anti-establishment Republicans (and suspiciously none for actual establishment Republicans, who are by far the worst offenders) and then it's GG America.
>>
>>674390452
Bernie's an absolute pussy, he would make the worst president

>Assistant- Mr Sanders, black lives matter is outside, they demand your daily payment of 100 white lives
>Sanders- Make them happy, give them an extra 200 and the state of New York
>>
Can't understand why Condoleezza Rice didn't run for the Republican spot. That would have made things interesting.
>>
>>674388591
Well, I guess that even a broken clock is right once a day.
>>
I'm literally only voting for Trump because he's the only mother fucker not for a federal AWB.

Ruin my economy, just give me a chance to pick up my rifle and start rebuilding if you fail.
>>
File: 48f.png (27 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
48f.png
27 KB, 501x585
>>674391072
I doubt they're laughing in Germany or most western european countries. They are up to their necks in refugee shit and rapes.
>>
The amazing thing is that out of all the candidates at the start the best one by a mile was Jeb fucking Bush.

What the fuck is wrong with you yanks? You want to choose between a wig-wearing retard and a dangerous, psycopathic liar? That is seriously the choice you want?
>>
>>674391395
Twice a day, retard.
>>
>>674391412
Why would you not want a federal Afrikaner WeerstandBeweging?
>>
>>674390994
Whats spiteful about it? Why would you rather a president who will sell you out over one who will turn the country into a literal safe with the code lock and everything
>>
>>674382172
i think id almost rather trump than hillary. at last trumps corruption is open
>>
>>674389591
Margaret Sanger's vision was to exterminate black people
>>
>>674391132
>Bernie folks believing that will happen
>Kek
>chance

Sorry, its not impossible but its not impossible that /b/ could become full of normal people and not a bunch of autistics, but I'm not holding my breath for either.
>>
>>674382172
obvious bait

clinton doesn't have a chance in the general. a vote for clinton now is a vote for trump later, faggot
>>
File: 201602_0932_bhahh_jpg.png (281 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
201602_0932_bhahh_jpg.png
281 KB, 480x480
>>674389600
Ok buddy.
Here's more comedy for you.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html

http://m.chron.com/news/politics/article/Ku-Klux-Klan-leader-Will-Quigg-endorses-Hillary-6889761.php

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Hillary Clinton is a white supremacist. Check out the last article. Snopes isn't in the business of comedy.
>>674389864
But she accepted the money and endorsement.
>>
File: email_2459681592257572159_n.jpg (115 KB, 900x726) Image search: [Google]
email_2459681592257572159_n.jpg
115 KB, 900x726
>>674391236
>Bush 2.0
>>
>>674391072
our country closed the borders to boat people and illegals years ago (early 90's) and we're labeled as racists by the UN and most of Europe.

our country's policy is if you arrive illegally, you're held in detention outside the country and then sent home. you often hear in the media of riots in these detention centres and illegals killing themselves or breaking out.
>>
>>674391236
While sketch, Ford was well within the bounds of the law when he pardoned Nixon. Despite what most people think, Clinton was impeached over lying under oath during a trial. Reagan was smart enough to have a fall guy who was smart enough to destroy evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZbbOgjhPc

Hillary Clinton transferred top-secret and classified intel across an unsecured email server and used it for government work in order to bypass record keeping regulations. All are actual crimes.
>>
You liberal cunts haven't even seen the real Donald Trump, just wait till he gets in office.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-11/ben-carson-endorses-donald-trump
>>
>>674391630
>>
If people were smart they'd vote Libertarian or Green this election. Neither side has to accept their nominee, and both the Republicans and Democracts picked their worst possible candidates.
>>
>>674391471

A digital clock would only be right once a day fuckwit. A mechanical clock which was simply keeping incorrect time but not stopped would also only be right once.
>>
>>674391505
Seriously, fuck an Assault Weapons Ban.

Don't even get me started on the term "assault weapon" anyways.

People already got their compromise in 1986, stop trying to take more of my fucking guns, I just want to be left alone to be happy.
>>
File: president trump.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
president trump.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
Trump is the only answer. He is who America deserves, and America must have!
>>
>>674391395
But a retard is always a retard.
>>
the only reason niggers and other degenerate boot licking scum do not want Trump is because he is white.

have you all really degenerated so far that you are cucks for apes?
>>
>>674388110
>>674388282
>>674389591
>>674388591
>muh racism
nice buzzword.
die fucking non-white scum, you have enough rights, fucking useless non-humans.
I fucking hate coloreds you crying racism, having more rights and priviligies than WHITES ("thanks" to kike government), coloreds are fucking racists against WHITES (the most opressed group of people worldwide) and coloreds still crying how "poor" they are. If some candidated is really RACIST, I'll vote him/her, because fuck non-white scum.
>>
>>674392548
It's absolutely disgusting.

I can't wait until western society breaks down and nobody treats them like well fed infants anymore.

They'll be starving and dieing in the streets, it will be fucking beautiful.
>>
>>674392520
>>674392548
A) Samefag

>>674382172
B) I'm as white as they come
>>
>>674389326
How the hell would Hillary be any less fake though? As I can recall she's the one who's constantly changed her view on things for the last 10 years. Let's also not forget her funny statement of being shot at by a sniper. She's rather Hillarious.
>>
>>674392367
>>674392367
tbh, if you want to own a weapon, it should be up to you.

I'm not a merifat, but in my country we don't need guns for defence but you can still get them for recreation, although what you can get is limited after Howard introduced new laws after the port arthur massacre.
>>
>>674392319
>
>A digital clock would only be right once a day fuckwit.
You're an idiot. A broke digital clock would be blank.
>A mechanical clock which was simply keeping incorrect time but not stopped would also only be right once.
You're still an idiot. A mechanical clock keeping incorrect time would never be right.
>>
>>674392731
B) you're as much of a cuck as they come. you should kill yourself

The world would be better off if you were gone!
>>
>>674392760
>Hill-arious

I GET IT!
>>
>>674388868
Who told you that?
Obama won more states and more delegates on Super Tuesday than hillary did.
>>
>>674382172

i'm a bernie supporter

i don't like clinton

i hate trump

i have a moral imperative to vote for clinton if she is opposing trump
>>
>>674384693
Where she fucking belongs, she's a liar a thief and a murderer.
>>
Bernie will win
>>
File: Obama_knows_u_mad.jpg (39 KB, 471x527) Image search: [Google]
Obama_knows_u_mad.jpg
39 KB, 471x527
>>674392548
>>
>>674392915
I remember reading the same thing as well tuesday after the polls closed (that hillary kicked Obama ass on ST). can't find the source right now, think it was a comment on a reddit post
>>
>>674391977
"Nixon and Ford are off the hook because they were in power at the time, and they used that power to get themselves off the hook."

"No no no no. It wasn't about Clinton's penis. It was about Clinton lying about his penis. Don't ask why Clinton's penis was at all a thing anyone cared about."

"We can't prove Reagan was a crook. We can only prove he was so incompetent we can't tell the difference."

Please stop making excuses for this bullshit. Just stop. Nixon, Ford, and Reagan - even though their crimes are arguably some of the worst in modern political history - got away with it because their party was in charge in the right place at the right time. Clinton didn't get away with it - even though it was trivial and stupid matter to begin with - because his party wasn't in charge in the right place at the right time. Whether or not your party is in charge of the government should not determine whether or not you are prosecuted for criminal charges. That is almost literally a police coup - as in a coup by one party with stronger ties to criminal enforcement used to cripple the opposition party through criminal investigations and arrests. Republicans want to get influential Democrats arrested/removed from power because it helps them seize control of the government. That's the whole story here, and you'd have to a fucking sheep not to have figured it out back in the 90's when they first started trying it.
>>
>>674392977
Oh come on man, vote trump for the keks

The world needs them (argument from keks)
>>
>>674393228
I love how there's still people who think Obama wasn't born in the US kek
>>
>>674389660
Sources? If not fuck you
>>
File: c6TQ86L.jpg (78 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
c6TQ86L.jpg
78 KB, 456x456
Fuck Clinton, she is a liar and a thief. The only reason she stayed with bill was for the last name. No one knows who the fuck she is without that name. She has her own agenda against the people many are blind too. You think she wants to be president for the people, more like for the money. Thats why Im voting for trump. Id rather watch an idiot burn the world then watch a cunt try to control a country she doesnt even give a fuck about.
>>
File: clinton_says_anything.jpg (231 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
clinton_says_anything.jpg
231 KB, 2560x1440
>>674389600
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-just-got-an-embarrassing-endorsement-she-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about/

http://www.news-gazette.com/opinion/letters-editor/2016-03-17/clinton-befriended-ex-kkk-senator.html

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/kkk-leader-endorses-hillary-clinton-will-media-attack/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-re-surfaces-hillary-clinton-praises-member-of-the-kkk-must-see/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4098/kkk-leader-comes-out-support-hillary-she-has-james-barrett

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKiWpb7di_E

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/looks-like-hillarys-got-the-white-supremacist-vote-sewed-up

Funny huh?
>>
>>674393081
I zozzled
>>
>>674393411
Unfortunately that's the mindset that got us in this fucked up mess
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>674386916
>>
>>674393469
He has none, other than more Facebook memes. That's one of the jobless reddit shills that posts lies everyday.
Don't waste your time.
>>
>>674382172
You are a deluded nutJob Fix yourself Eat Fish Drink Water Fucking Mental Case
>>
>>674393520
How is that fucked up, this election is a win win, if bernie wins its good for a bunch of reasons, if trump wins you get endless keks, if shilary wins its like obama had a third term. I think she will win prob because she does not advocate for radical changes like sanders and trump do, and the average voter is stupid and uninterested so they are likely to vote the one that gives them more stability, even if in the long term it turns out to be a loss.
>>
>>674393324
Well someone lied to you too.

Obama was in the lead by the end of February and never looked back. No matter what Bernie fags try to tell you.
>>
>>674384693
Why the fuck after knowing all of that would you want her to be our president?
>>
File: Trump_nope.jpg (24 KB, 262x395) Image search: [Google]
Trump_nope.jpg
24 KB, 262x395
>>674394059
>implying Trump will win
>>
>>674389660
You got a source on all that bullshit?
>>
Trump won't get the nomination and will feel so wronged that he'll run as an independent. Sanders won't win the nomination, and has said he won't run as an independent as to not split the vote, but after seeing Trump split the republican vote Sanders will feel validated about splitting the democratic vote and run as an independent after all. We're gonna have a foursome guys you heard it here first!
>>
File: ben6_1221013993874819290_n.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ben6_1221013993874819290_n.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>674394307
Yes.

She's not in jail.
>>
>>674393516
>I zozzled
So that's what the kids are calling sucking dick these days
>>
>>674394502
Kek, Zozzle, and Max Par are all equal in our society.
>>
>>674382172
She should be in federal prison see; whitewater, Benghazi, sending secret emails through civilian non-encrypted servers, how she treated farmers in New York as their senator.
>>
>>674394402
Thanks Charlie!
>>
>>674394618
So I'm guessing you zozzled your boyfriend last night
>>
>>674382172
>674389424

Trump will win
>>
>>674382172
>implying the president controls gas prices
>blaming problems on bush when he hasn't been in office for 7 years
>is okay with Obama for the next 4 years
>would rather have a lying traitor than am edgy business man
Holy shit dude you're fucking retarded. You should post this on /pol/ and get shot down instantly. This proves mostly 17 year olds only browse /b/ anymore
>>
File: MFW obama.jpg (30 KB, 247x398) Image search: [Google]
MFW obama.jpg
30 KB, 247x398
>>674392548
Y'all gonna be minorities in just a few years. cant stop it. Just a numbers game honkie.
>>
>>674391236
It really isn't because she had a private server. It's because having that private server put the country at risk and she very much committed multiple felonies because of it. What Nixon did never put America at risk of attack. What Bush did wasn't explicitly illegal. What Bill did was simply unethical. But what's going on with Shillary is that she is proving far beyond a reasonable doubt that if you are friends with the right people you literally are above the law. It's absolutely horseshit that the Obama administration refuses to do anything about her blatant disregard for the safety of the American people and our soldiers (bringing in Benghazi with the emails), and for her flagrant violation of federal law in doing so.
>>
>>674382172
>even real republicans hate trump
Even this statement is retarded, trump has brought in more primary votes than the last 2 elections and matching hillary in amount of votes
Reminder:
>democrats have 2 candidates
>republicans had 4 until trump destroyed another rubio
Which would be why the polls wouldn't necessarily be accurate at this point.
>>
>>674394307
I'm not that faggot, but here's a few to prove he's full of shit.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/fbi-seizes-four-state-department-servers-in-clinton-email-probe/
>They seized multiple servers in OCTOBER
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-218973
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-formally-confirms-its-investigation-hillary-clintons-email-server
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/8/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-probe-confirmed-state-d/?page=all
>The fbi confirms it has 150 people working on her case. They are having a hard time with the case because so many emails were marked top secret, and not enough people have that security clearance.

Seriously, don't waste your time with idiots that get their news from memes.
>>
Hillary will win. Remember this day.
>>
Fuck this I'm going back to /pol/. I came here to see how /b/ was doing and this was the first thread I saw. Just as I suspected, under aged kiddos still overpopulate this place.
>>
>>674394983
>Implying the president controls gas prices
Actually, in a fucked up way he does. You think he couldn't put a ban on trading of oil and fuck all of us over including himself?

>Blaming Bush
Uhhh, you do realize he flipped the table and we're still cleaning up after him, right? Sorry, forgot, your mom's basement and all

>okay with Obama for 4 year
Fuck yeah I am.

I don't want to live under a bigot racist who's going to force the American people into paying for a giant concrete wall because God knows it'll eventually come out of our pockets.
>>
>>674395707
I'll have you know I'm 56 young man. I was an oldfag before you were even new
>>
File: 1422807555425.jpg (71 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
1422807555425.jpg
71 KB, 640x509
>>674395467
This guy backs his shit up with multiple sources.
I am a democrat but even I have to admit Clinton is in real trouble. We nailed General Petraeus to the wall for much less.
>>
>>674395820
Gas prices reflect supply and demand, not someone's will, but I can't expect a child to know economics.

If you don't want to live under a bigot racist, don't vote for Hillary.
>>
File: 1458159662296.jpg (149 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
1458159662296.jpg
149 KB, 1646x1987
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THIS A JOKE? YOU DONT EVEN OWN A KEKSHED AND YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT HITLER? IS THIS TRUE? YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>674396136
I'm just here to dispel the lies the shills pitch.
Just doing god's work /b/rother.
>>
>>674382172
>gas is still cheap
That has nothing to do with presidents
>>
>>674382861
>Don't blame your country going to shitters on someone else but yourselves ever
We're not europoor so we don't. lol two world wars later and you faggots still rely on Germany and live in fear of Russia. Not only are you global attention whores, you can't accomplish shit
>>
File: D28ruL8.jpg (51 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
D28ruL8.jpg
51 KB, 404x720
>>674389711
Yeah , probably bait but that right there makes no sense. So you support a candidate who pretty much swimming in the far left end of the spectrum and because you're butt hurt, you would vote for the exact opposite? Got to pull that stick out of your ass man.
>>
File: aLKN5oV_700b.jpg (65 KB, 640x827) Image search: [Google]
aLKN5oV_700b.jpg
65 KB, 640x827
lol americans really have become total cucks :D

beetas get women as a president. enjoy losing every bit of self respect you had now that you'll be doing what feminists want as they WILL have more rights and women WILL be valued higher than men.

Also, as they are more sensitive, you'll be facing laws and decisions based on emotions. Just as Merkel did when she let her country get overrun by sandniggers only because she FEELS it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>674384098
>If it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, it looks pretty good for Trump actually
>I'm 17 and this is what I've been told
>>
File: 136120921998.jpg (83 KB, 428x599) Image search: [Google]
136120921998.jpg
83 KB, 428x599
>>674395707
46 year old independent green party libertarian here. lurk more.
>>
>>674385391
>A lot of the bernie fanatics will just stay home
>I have never voted so I'm just assuming this is what happens with political parties
>>
>>674395707
>I'm going back to /pol/
That's your containment board child, you're supposed to stay there
>>
>>674394983
>You should post this on /pol/
>already do, it triggers the pods of landwhales on there
Why do you faggots leave your containmeny board? You can't even have a conversation without referencing it.
>>
>>674396294
Alright, Obama enacts a trade embargo with the middle east. What happens to gas prices? Quit fuckin baitin

Also, 27, successful job, kid on the way, you stupid neckbeard
>>
So 100% of the voters will go Clinton? Intadesting
>>
File: robot-liten.jpg (100 KB, 611x316) Image search: [Google]
robot-liten.jpg
100 KB, 611x316
>>674389332
>>
>>674397931
Your retardation is overwhelming
>>
All republicans are voting Trd Cruz and the democrats don't show up to the polls so I think it's time to pop the gg on this one.
>>
>>674397574
Sure kiddo, and I'm the king of spain.

Your lack of basic economics, or politics puts you at best, 16.
Are you old enough to remember the Iraq war? Why would we install puppet governments to place trade embargoes?
IF that was done, we would drill more gas reserves in the US to keep the price stable. Like we have done the last twenty years.

Stay in school, one day you might understand, if you pay attention instead of shitposting.
>>
File: pepeclinton.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pepeclinton.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>674382172
I fucking hate this woman so much. Look at her and Bernie Sanders on a stage together, she's completely fake and covering answers in layers and strange things. She's some uncanny valley shit.
>>
>>674398535
>>
>>674398655
>Free shit
Really exposing your power level there, moron
>>
File: CYTzn6UWAAAxsiR.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CYTzn6UWAAAxsiR.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>674398655
Take your Mr. Free BS somewhere else
>>
>>674398714
Great argument. So convincing.
>>
File: 1404539689864.jpg (55 KB, 720x635) Image search: [Google]
1404539689864.jpg
55 KB, 720x635
>>674382172
Meh, I'll vote for trump, I don't want this talking cunt drive our country, soon or later we'll have muslins in here as refugee, fuck off the old hag even her husbando cheated on her, that pretty much what can you said about it, by the way she may destroy us because she's a fucking feminist and you know how badly feminist hates 4chan
>>
>>674389660
Oh okay I believe you then. I mean after all this picture says it
>>
File: 1456095126082.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456095126082.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>674398804
Right after you go back to rebbit
>>
>>674398989
That's right, get proof, give criticism. Typical
>>
will vote for trump b4 I vote for hillary. Just the way it is. "super" delegates, that is some serious bullshit
>>
File: 1448916989008.jpg (43 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
1448916989008.jpg
43 KB, 960x528
>>674399068
Everything you've posted has been refuted.

That picture is just as easy to refute, you just don't have the base knowledge to understand the rebuttal, so I'm not wasting time on explaining it to you for the 100th time.

Sanders lost. So it's pointless anyway.
>>
>>674392422

Your right, he is what the Amerifats deserve.
But he is not what the rest of the world deserves. He will fuck it up for all of us.

Too volatile, too used to having his own way due to being a billionaire in the US where the rich get everything and the poor get fucked.

But it is not how things work outside the USA e.g. his golf course in Scotland, he tried to block the windfarms, etc. so they build a massive one just off the shore fucking up the view from his hotel)

When he is a cunt to China, Russia etc. they will fuck you up, you cant get your own way by throwing money about with the big players on the international stage.

Much as the Mericans' wont admit it, they are not powerful enough to bully the other big players in international politics into submission. Trump believes he can, that will end badly. Probably for Mericans' first, then all the rest of us when the fallout clouds reach us.
>>
>>674393401
Are you mentally retarded?

Just because what they did was worse than Hilary doesn't mean what she did wasn't bad.
>>
>>674392977
Kinda seems like this was meant to happen all along.
>>
>>674382172
There is not a single republican in the world that will vote for Hillary, assuming she doesn't get indited
>>
>>674399426
Lol and you don't have the base knowledge to argue against it! Your giving up because you cant, not because you won't. Listen here, go shove your ASSAULT RIFLE ZOMG!!1!1! up your ass as you watch and cry as Bernie comes back to win this and takes away the only dildo you're man enough to buy
>>
>>674382172
>economy isn't terrible

You don't invest do you? The last 6 months have been some of the worst I have ever had.
>>
>>674382172
Look i think that the Email thing is being beat to death a little bit by some media sources but there is an FBI investigation. If she goes under indictment in June and she doesn't have enough election delegates for the nomination. Sanders could theoretically take the nomination. Because of Democrats think she could win a general election while under charges they are Dumber than i thought.
>>
>>674394983
/pol/ you mean the small dick insecurity board?

Fuck Hilary though.
>>
>>674382172
>yes the Middle East still sucks but we can continue to blame that on Bush

Oh, I think Clinton has had enough to do with the Middle East, between her Iraq War vote, the deposing of Qhadafi and the situation in Syria. Yes, Obama is ultimately responsible for some of this, but Clinton's hands have been all over it.

Jill Stein 2016
>>
File: image_75.jpg (168 KB, 1039x950) Image search: [Google]
image_75.jpg
168 KB, 1039x950
>>674399696
No dumbass, it's pointless.
I don't do much in life that has no purpose. That's why so few got behind Sanders from the start. Cry about it all you like, it won't change facts.
>>
>>674395707
Go back to your white circle jerk, faggot.
>>
>>674392548
#triggered
>>
I'm not really even worried about Trump winning. If there ever was a president who will be assassinated, it's him. I give him 2 years tops.
>>
File: Poll317.jpg (157 KB, 951x519) Image search: [Google]
Poll317.jpg
157 KB, 951x519
>>674384098

Aggregate polling, son.
>>
>>674400587
Replace "Trump" with "Obama" and people were saying the exact same thing 8 years ago lol.
>>
File: 1445403596756.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445403596756.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>674400073
I love sources. You might find this interesting.
http://www.ibtimes.com/campaign-2016-hillary-clinton-pitched-iraq-business-opportunity-us-corporations-2121999

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251832157
Clinton is a warmongering whore, who profits directly from creating conflicts.
>>
>>674396859
That's not how it works, idiot.
The president has to go through congress in order to do anything. Checks and balances.

That's why we don't have dictators like faggot Germany.

have fun watching your mother get raped by Muslims.
>>
>>674400824

True, but Obama was just black and was likeable in the beginning.

Trump's message will make quite a few people feel threatened and that will be a much bigger motivating factor than just racism.
>>
>>674382172
Uh, no youre wrong. Bernie supporters are going to vote Trump just to keep Hillary out of the white house. And thats the truth.
>>
>>674401258
>I'm going to tell you my feelings because facts are bad
>>>/t/umblr is down the hall, young lady.
>>
>>674396837
this is very true.
>>
>>674389660
>believes a picture on the Internet
>kek
>>
>>674401805
Even worse, he took the time to defend it with more pictures and no facts.
>Can you say "shill" children? Because that's today's secret word.
>>
>>674394061
Bernie will not win. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>674394440
You're a fucking idiot. Literally get off /b/ right now if your knowledge of the justice system is that pathetic
>>
>>674382172

Hillary isn't ideal, but she's acceptable.

Literally anyone or anything but a fucking worthless, retarded piece of shit Republican is fine.

FUCK the GOP. It should be legal to shoot them in the street.
>>
>>674386276

>/pol/
>politics

Welcome to 4chan, newfriend! Enjoy your stay but be careful! This place can get a little rough.
>>
>>674391264
>cabinet: President Trump, in the six months since you've been elected, the National debt has tripled, and China is calling in on what we owe. What should we do?
>Trump: that's a great question, mr. VP, it really is, and I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. I have a plan, and it's a great plan. We're just gonna declare bankruptcy and start over. I've done it multiple times before, I'm sure it'll work.
>>
>>674382172
waifu claimed
>>
>>674387656

The entire House GOP is guilty of treason.

Hillary is guilty of existing while subhuman republicans decided to spend tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on a 9x bullshit investigation for political attack purposes.
>>
>>674402872
When this thread dies, he will post the same arguments in the next thread. I've seen that snowflake before.
>>
>>674388591

Did you pick this little tidbit up at last week's cross burning, faggot?
>>
File: 1284172877240.gif (81 KB, 640x864) Image search: [Google]
1284172877240.gif
81 KB, 640x864
>>674388890

>m..muh fair n' balanced....

Butthurt retard.
>>
>>674403249
Like how obama spends tens of millions on his regular vacations?

It's not a matter of republican or democrat. Politicians are the enemy. They're all liars who only care about their career.
>>
>>674403414
No, check out all these news articles.
>>674393515
>>674391743
That's about twelve sources. You need more? Google "clinton kkk" and you can read about it all day.
>>
>>674384693
Do you seriously think she will go to jail for that?
>>
>>674387523
What is "menopause" and how does it stop period? Nice try shillary
>>
>>674387656
>Treason
>>
>>674404183
Go look up General Patranis and what happened to him, for doing much less.

If not, every criminal should become a politician, because it makes them immune from prosecution.
>>
>>674397574
>>674396294

No, it's much simpler than that.

>Bush deregulated the baseline oil industry to the point the companies could set any price they wanted to at any time for any reason regardless of the cost per barrel.

>They would go on for a decade or so to attempt to fix elections by increasing the price, which angers people and allows Fox and other conservative outlets to come up with bullshit reasons that electing any democrats would result in higher prices.

>Enter Obama
First green initiative/alt. energy supporting president. Doesn't take their shit, cuts their kickbacks and encourages green energy. Takes oil companies out of the energy top dog seat so they have to rebalance prices to reflect maximum income to profit costs.

>Suddenly and magically, gas prices are back to pre-Bush levels because their fucking free run is OVER.
>>
>>674398655

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM FOX MOTHERSHIP:

Kill yourself. Your party demands it. We promise you'll be lauded as a martyr and be greeted in Heaven by 71 virgins...oops, wait...uh....Jesus! Yes. You'll go to Heaven and meet Jesus.
>>
>>674382172
"The econony isn't doing terribly"
>kek
>>
>>674382172
I agree.
I'd take Clinton over Trump any day.

>>674384098
>70-30
toppest of the keks, most Republicans hate Trump and you cannot deny that. Most of them will even vote Hillary over Trump.
Trump never got a majority in any primary and Cruz is always a tiny bit behind him.

This is gonna be a stomp for Hillary and with the circus that the GOP has turned into, you can enjoy your Democrat administration for the next 20 years.
>>
File: 1452543384557.gif (970 KB, 240x304) Image search: [Google]
1452543384557.gif
970 KB, 240x304
>>674404846
Good argument, lacks reality. Gas is 1.80 a gallon where I live.
It was never that low during Bush.

This thread needs tits. Have some.
>>
>>674398989

>giving them free bachelors degrees.

You fucking retards should have been swallowed loads.

1. only community college is being discussed for subsidized funding. they don't hand out bachelor's degrees.

2. The point is the EDUCATION that the people would have access to will better their career prospects, happiness, self worth and above all, drastically lower their chances of being swindled into believing shit the subhuman trash in the GOP try to tell them.

3. America is in the 40s rankings for education right now. The best jobs in this nation can't be given to most Americans because they're too fucking stupid to do them. That needs to change.

Suddenly makes more sense, doesn't it, faggot?
>>
>>674396294
>implying trump isn't a "bigot racist"

toppest of the baits
>>
Too bad that femeniggers will have another excuse to be little shits and stab at the corner of my eye with their useless hate. I pray to the sun that Hillary fucks up and I can laugh at the whales
>>
File: 1454215872888.jpg (209 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454215872888.jpg
209 KB, 1500x1500
>>674405006
>>
File: Gif of Hillary.webm (191 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Gif of Hillary.webm
191 KB, 720x404
>>674382172
>>
>>674399426

Literally NO ONE who believes in or supports a party that believes in Trickle Down Theory economics gets to make this argument against ANYONE. EVER.

FUCK YOU.
>>
Nope, Cankles is headed for FCI Danbury.
>>
File: 1385148653266.png (275 KB, 1045x882) Image search: [Google]
1385148653266.png
275 KB, 1045x882
She'll see SJW as an important part of her constituency and pander to them, this additional level of being taken seriously will cause them to ramp up their fascist demands and increase membership, the face of SJW will get even younger, even whiter and even louder. It will become clear to people that not only can a woman also fuck up the presidency and that it's no more a relevant quality than Obama being black. It will also become clear even to the most average person that the political horseshoe theory is true and that SJW are a shrill, unreasoning and dangerous minority.

If you follow the horseshoe upwards towards authoritarianism on the left you have italian fascism and on the right you have feudalism and a desire for a return to manoralism. The only difference between these two systems is what grouping of human relationships constitutes authority. They're either related to each other by blood or related to each other by rigid and non-overlapping ideologies of identity, which are really just an alternative to family. The way in which they would utilize authority is exactly the same in practice.

You should either not vote at all or vote for whichever party lost last time because they're less likely to initiate or get support for any kind of change. The american people should do everything in their power to simply halt politics progress to a crawl because everything that's been done since the media took over the political system in the early 80's has been a mistake. They're not real leaders, they're TV leaders and making mistakes is literally all they are capable of - this works out for them because their only actual purpose is to be on TV. We haven't had a real leader since, what, JFK?

Just stop voting, it changes nothing, it doesn't deserve your attention anymore. Voting is something your parents and grandparents did, not you.
>>
>>674405529
ur dumb
>>
File: Around_trout_watch_out.jpg (12 KB, 270x268) Image search: [Google]
Around_trout_watch_out.jpg
12 KB, 270x268
>>674405604
>>
>>674399426
>economics 101
Republicans do realise that if they lower taxes prices will just go up?
Prices will always adjust to the amount of money people have.
>>
>>674405529
Great reading skills
>Control +f "trickle down"
Your the only person to say that in this whole thread, moron. No one else has even mentioned it.
>>
I hope to God that you are so wrong on Hillary being president. If you can't see Hillary is so f***** up you shouldn't vote
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1579x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1579x1600
>>674384098
>>
>>674405916
>implying trump isn't so f***** up
>>
>>674404826

Petraeus actively provided classified information up to and including SCI:TS to someone with no clearance. That is highly illegal and potentially devastating to national security.

Hillary used a third party system to manage a server that wasn't hardened well enough. No one got ahold of anything and she didn't GIVE it to anyone. It was just in a state that would have een slightly easier for a hacker to get access to (and there is no evidence that ever happened).

Hillary committed no crime worse that basic negligence if even that. Petraeus ACTIVELY commited crimes that he, as a member of the Armed Forces, was warned against and trained to avoid over and over.

You're a fucking MORON.
>>
>>674405822
No. Econ 101 in the first week shows you price = where supply and demand meet.
You know nothing.
>>
>>674400609

>huffington post
>>
File: 1454898437608.png (249 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1454898437608.png
249 KB, 335x525
>>674400148
>I don't do much in life that has no purpose
>is on fucking 4chan

holy fucking christ you are retarded, Stop thinking so much with ego and get your head out of your ass will you?
>>
File: Tax cut difference Dem Rep.gif (28 KB, 624x814) Image search: [Google]
Tax cut difference Dem Rep.gif
28 KB, 624x814
>>674405911

Moron.

The modern, Neocon controlled GOP (1980-present) is built on supporting the plutocrats' bullshit Trickle Down economics. If you're a Republican, you support this system and those false economics, period. That's what their entire party is built on (well, that and riling up stupid people).
>>
>>674406090
Oh so if I go drive over a crowd of people in my car, and claim I didn't know that was wrong, I didn't murder them.
Great logic MORON.
>>
I want Obama for a third term.
>>
>>674406154
assumes perfect competition. Go back to econ 101 and look up monopolistic competition.
>>
>>674406412

Are you REALLY this stupid?

There was no active commission of criminal activity in Hillary's case. That's the bottom line.

In your fuckwitted example, you are actively committing vehicular manslaughter.
>>
>>674382172
You're a fucking moron. Get a clue, then come back and try to act like you know what you're talking about.
>>
You people that really believe the president has anything to do with gas prices are retarded faggots.
>>
>>674406377
+1
>>
>>674382861
It wasn't our fault in 1776, eurofag
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.