[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General shoplifting thread Pic related, I just got my Alpha Security
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: IMG_6045.jpg (156 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6045.jpg
156 KB, 768x1024
General shoplifting thread
Pic related, I just got my Alpha Security lock in the mail
>>
>>592728616
Please fellow nigger anon tell me what exactly that does?
>>
File: ACM202B.jpg (76 KB, 383x436) Image search: [Google]
ACM202B.jpg
76 KB, 383x436
>>592729475
takes out vidya from cases like this
>>
>>592728616
Looking for advice for shoplifting single or at most 2 bottles from a relatively small liquor store.

Stores I have an eye on dont seem to use any form of locks/cases for even expensive liquor but im not looking for that anyways. Mid shelf glass bottles would be perfect.
>>
when I go to the big supermarket to buy stuff for my company (the bill will be 100-150 eur) I always have a shopping list with me. But to strike the things I have in my cart through I need a pen. So I always take a pen from the shop and use it throughout shopping. When paying I go about my business while holding the list and the pen in my hand, openly visible to everyone. I have stolen many pens that way.

I am thug.
>>
>>592728616
Cause i would like to obtain a free labtop what would be the best way to do that?

do stores send video proof of shoplifters to local leo?
>>
File: Fuck-this.gif (2 MB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
Fuck-this.gif
2 MB, 350x310
>>592730368
You are such a badass motherfucker!
>>
>>592730649
Please anon would EXTREMELY appreciate advice on this because i need one asap for darknet markets (druugs)
>>
>>592729695
Does it only work on those type of cases?

>>592729952
wear a baggy shirt, if you layer a sweater on it's just extra insurance.
Buy something while you're in there. In liquor stores the stakes are raised and if you walk in and out w/o a purchace it raises so many red flags. pick the cheap liquor with the flattest bottle. as you walk in locate the people working in the store and make sure that they won't see you take the merch. act friendly and confident. when you walk up to the item you want to take it's best to act as quick as possible. just pick it up and slide it into the waistband of your underwear with your baggy shirt covering up the bottle and not pressing agains your body as to hide the evidence of any merch hiding on your persons. multiple grabs are almost impossible in one run and at the same store so dont even try.
>>
>>592730649
Get a job in IT. Free laptop acquired.
>>
>>592728616
Where does one get these ?
>>
I go to supermarkets and walkout with free beer
>>
>>592731227
it also works on spider wires
>>
>>592731539
I did this one summer. $900 worth of twacks, that's a twelve pack a day for 3 months... it almost didn't end well.
>>
>>592731419
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDPFDFA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>592731768
what happened? I usually go for the 24's
>>
>>592730649
>>592731145
Consider car-hopping as an alternative. Electronics are very VERY hard to steal.

If you are unfamiliar with car hopping it is the process of going from car to car in a car lot or neighborhood(s) typically in the middle of the night, preying on people who've left their doors unlocked. Laptops, phones, tablets, and sometimes cash is commonly rewarded.

>>592731227
Yeah the point of shoplifting is to not have to pay. Your idea of red flags is very true which is what led me to post in request of advice. I think going in expecting it to be a snatch and grab while attempting to hide it is your best bet.

If you aren't familiar with a snatch and grab, its the idea of snatching an item and quickly leaving / running away, usually a short distance to a vehicle out of sight of cameras / the store. Not only are clerks reluctant to chase far, more often than not they wont chase at all. They will also not call the cops until you have placed the item on your person or have left with the item or you are a known suspect so you have a lot of time to flee the scene before the call cops if you play it right. Snatch and grab is my typical method for getting beer from grocery stores.
>>
>>592731768
>>592731539
as I said in >>592732036 I steal beer from grocery stores. Its an uncommonly thefted item from an uncommonly thefted establishment. I walk out with as much as 2 cases in my own hands and 2 more in a friends. We supplied a lot of people with drinks that night.

Anyone here into heisting? Ive never sat and wrote down a plan for a crime but I'd like some ideas from fellow criminals. What variables should one consider that one might not think of initially?
>>
>>592732036
Lol that was my default to go hoping but i need this comp asap and ive gone car hoping but haven't seen any laptops yet. Phones yes, wallets yes, money yes.
>>
>>592731915
towards the final leg of my lifts they fixed the blind spot in the beer cooler w/o my knowing (because I got arrogant and cocky) then started calling "redline" over the grocery's intercom system every time I would exit the beer cave. I noticed the call after a few of my trips into the store and the very last time I went in they called redline as soon as I entered the store. I acted normal and did my business but was followed around after I exited the beer cave empty handed (i acted like a shopper and browsed the aisles like a shopper to make sure). Once I left I walked around the back of the store to get my bike instead of going straight towards the bike rack. I then saw two shop employees and a security gaurd looking around. I made eye contact with one of the employees and we both just knew what had happened.
>>
>>592732887
Either continue until you get enough cash / other goods to sell and buy a laptop, or until you find one. Stealing one is out of the question unless you want to go to an extreme that would entail much more effort than reward especially for what youre using it for.

>>592732956
Is redline the typical word for a suspected/shoplift in progress or is that just specific to your store?

hopefully we can keep this thread bumped and get some more people in here
>>
File: SubstandardFullSizeRender-1.jpg (219 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
SubstandardFullSizeRender-1.jpg
219 KB, 640x852
OP here
I also use this every time I go shopping. Removes the sensors that 80% of clothing stores have on their clothing. Steal around $50 worth of clothes per shopping trip and only paid $10 for it
>>
>>592731586
>>592731586
Those things are a pain
>>
>>592732956
Shit dude. I usually just walk out with that shit reguardless of cameras i havent been back to the store so i'm not sure if they are on to me yet
>>
>>592728616

When I was a kid, I stole all the time.
all about the fun of it
>>
>>592733247
>is that just specific to your store?
Well, of course its by store. The four stores I work for each call bogus people to the front depending on what is going on.

If you are stealing in a Compare Foods in the NC area, get the FUCK out if they call for somebody with a name that starts with an R.
>>
I work warehouse for Best Buy. I'm not interested in stealing anything expensive and counted like tablets or phones, but how would one go about stealing a video game or a good pair of headphones? I'm more or less aware of the camera's blindspots but not really as I've never been in the camera room.
>>
Baby seat with a blanket covering it. Use your imagination.
>>
>>592728616
Any general tips on car hopping?

How much could I expect to get in a single night?
>>
>>592733247
As far as I know 'redline' is just exclusive to the store I went to "Valumart".
I know 'IC-3' means more cashiers are needed up front at the Walgreens stores. I always thought it was the walgreens equivalent of 'redline'

are there any store clerks willing to shed light on their store jargon?
>>
You do realize using a tool to steal is a felony right? W/e nigguh gunna nig
>>
>>592734159
>nigga
>my hand is not black
>>
>>592733975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TSsS-mB6c
>>
Anyone know the code for when the faggots at Randalls are on to you?
>>
>>592728616
You know that Alpha puts mag tags in those, right? So you're gonna ding when you pass the detectors (unless you've got a jack bag, but then why do you need the key?).
>>
>>592734407
Don't gotta be black to be a nignog, nig.
>>
>>592734159
gtfo
>>
>>592734430
This.
>>
>>592733975
There are text files online for this but I will give you my personal experience.

Wear full black. As cliche as this sounds, it makes a huge difference outside at night. Obviously do not do this during the day. Do not break-in to cars unless you know what you are doing and you can SEE something of high reward inside. Basically, go to a decent neighborhood or unmonitored collection of cars and go door-to-door pulling on the handle. If it opens, hop in, shut the door, turn on a dim flashlight, and check the glovebox, the back seat, the passenger seat, and the console. This should not take more than 30 seconds a vehicle. Keep in mind if you are caught by the owner of the vehicle he will be very, very angry.

>>592734085
>any store clerks willing to shed light on their store jargon
would be much appreciated

>>592734159
dont get caught / dont get caught using it. Why take the security tags off inside the store if they wont set off the alarms?

>>592733910
Shit gets lost in warehouses all the time. As long as your name isnt tied to a specific number of x product then you should be fine with just hiding it so long as you do this without being in sight of camera. I wouldnt get caught on camera having it at all unless you can say you were fulfilling your responsibilities with the item as you walk out of the camera zone.
>>
i work at a Sears store. anyone interested on my knowledge of the Loss Prevention (LP)?

I know quite a bit since ive been there awhile and talk to the LP there a lot.
>>
You are all the cancer of this Earth. If you can't supply for yourselves, there's a very simple alternative to leeching of good, working people. Why don't you just kill yourselves?
>>
bump

huge list of crime related text files here

http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/SCAMS/

>>592735178
Any info is much appreciated, especially for a store like Sears.
>>
File: 1413857441987.gif (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1413857441987.gif
36 KB, 480x270
>>592735178
>Sears
>Loss Prevention

No, nobody works there.
>>
>>592735361
Could you be more jealous please?
>>
>>592735361
>conforming

top fucking kek
>>
>>592735178
iammonitoring.jpg
>>
till I got caught red handed
when I worked at a toysrus in the elec dept, Id stow aside games and then sell them on half.com

shit was so cash, like literally
>>
My WalMart only has about five cameras and another one has a great blind spot. So many memorys of fitting four Pokemon packs in my huge pockets on a certain pair of pants
>>
>>592735549
did you get arrested?
>>
>>592735375
Stealing shit at sears would be stupid, you'd be the only one in there stealing, because no one shops there.
>>
>>592728616
>is it illegal to own?

>if no, where can i find one?

also shoplifting stories? ive walked out of popular stores that shall remain nameless with over $100 worth of stuff
>>
File: 12401294.gif (980 KB, 350x203) Image search: [Google]
12401294.gif
980 KB, 350x203
>>592735507
>Am able to supply for myself
>Jealous of people who have to steal
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
muh bro got arrested for stealing clothes from some store
got arrested, cant find a decent job now
>>
>>592735695
T t that's where I buy my clothes.
>>
>>592733263
where do you get one of these? and how do you use it?
>>
>>592735759
see
>>592731837
>>
>>592735852
lol, keep handing out your money like a dumb asshole.
You know that shit buys the stuff you really want.... right?
>>
>>592735972
http://www.detacherkey.com/product/sensormatic-detacher-hook-key/
stick it in the whole on top and shove it in until it pops off
>>
>>592736283
I'm able to finance my purchases, why not make them? It's almost as though I'm part of a functioning society.. Nevermind, you probably won't understand. How are you niggers even reading this thread anyways?
>>
>>592736072
at said store i want to use it at the vidya games are locked in a case, so no help there.. are there any other uses for it? or any other products that are usually in cases like that?

what about those circular locks with the wires that go all the way around?

also, in a store like wally world, where are the usual places with no cameras, or cameras that arent real?
>>
>>592732437
#notacop
>>
>>592735661

nope.
just fired. though management had the staff gather upfront to make an example of me when I got drummed out of their office.

that sting is a bitch to get rid off, but thank the lord my soft ass didnt go to jail
>>
>>592736606
these work for the circular locks, they just have to have two holes in the back that the key would fit into
>>
>>592735375
sears is going to shit so i take no offense in that

>>592735373
couple things to start off all spider wraps, ink tags etc. They can all be taken off without a key or a magnet. Most spider wraps take a minute or two to work off the box but its possible. Just make sure theres no associate dicking around nearby.

Also LP is always plain clothes. depending on the store there may be more than one but where i work there is only one. They usually only work Saturday nights, sundays, and every other weekday night. And yes, all those cameras you see are real. There are a shitton of cameras in the store. and they do capture everything.

however LP is more concerned with watching the employees rather than the customers. I've only seen one customer ever get stopped and the LP that did it doesnt even work there anymore. other than that they'll mostly leave you alone.

Most of the time when they walk around in the store they'll be on their phone talking quietly and just looking at merch. But its highly likely they won't stop you if you walk out with something. They normally dont do anything.

LPs at sears are referred to as M99 over the intercome. They will never be called by their name and all employees on the floor are told to always ignore the LP when he is on the floor. So if you see a customer that fits these prerequisites its likely thats the LP of the store.

Cages in electronics are rarely kept locked. Also backroom pickups almost always have a TV sitting in the stock bins for a customer that is waiting to pick it up. All a person has to do would be wear a hood, walk fast, make sure no one is in the back hallway and walk through a door grab the tv, and carry it out the back doors. simple as that. theres a lot of merch in the back room thats 40 feet from the back customer entrance which is usually the MPU or merchandise pick up center. thats where you go to pick up appliances etc. During most weekdays that hallway is almost always empty.

anyone want more?
>>
Anyone have close call stories?
I'm a dumb fucking motherfucker for this but
>get really drunk in the morning
>walk up to a pharmacy
>store is busy this day
>idgaf
>start taking cough medicine out of boxes so i can keep the high going
>hear a 'NO NO NO' and out of the corner of my eye I get grabbed by a pharmicist who saw me stealing
>he says, 'call the cops.'
>instant nope the fuck out of there
>wrestle the skinny nerdy looking bloke out of my grasp
>run out of the store
>never go back

till this day i fucking ask myself why the fuck I wanted to robotrip again because that shit if for highschool kids and poorfags.
>>
File: 1408131469650.png (364 KB, 610x577) Image search: [Google]
1408131469650.png
364 KB, 610x577
>>592735093
DO NOT WEAR BLACK.

The human eye picks up on it very well, especially at night. That's why the military doesn't wear black camo during night operations, and instead wears darker colors that match the environment.

But yes, no black. Instead, dark colors.
>>
>>592737041
>Dec 4 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp reported a quarterly net loss of $548 million, slightly less than it had estimated last month

It was a joke. As in, nobody is preventing Losses.
>>
>>592730649
Used to work at Circuit City, back before it went to hell, saw a lap top go right out the fire emergency exit door one time.

Break down in security protocol with a new hire allowed the customer to get his hands on it before he bought it, they had a strict policy to not allow customers to hold products that cost over 300 dollars.
>>
I work LP at Lowes, and the security in high end retail is a lot more extensive than imaginable. The system we use in our store is able to alert us when a high end item is moved (like large kitchen appliances) and we have the ability to have the camera follow that item. We had a string of thefts of large items that people would just load up and go out the door with. When things go missing, we review the tapes and see who it was, we then add them to the facial recognition and it alerts us when they come in the store again. The camera follows them around automatically and we're able to apprehend them if they are back to steal.
>>
>>592736606
Ask for the game as if you were going to purchase it and then it is in your hands. If you are referring to individualized anti-theft cases, there are several tools in this thread that might suit you.

Walmart is highly secured until the LP team leaves at like 12 or 1 am, after which there is usually 1 manager who fucking hates his job. I wouldnt recommend stealing unless youre snatch and grab prepared while the LP team is there. Usually they dont have enough time to respond until youre long gone if you do it right.

>>592737041
much appreciated for the info, any more you might have would be appreciated as well. Im compiling a paste bin and some links for a crime and anarchy general ill post a few times a week around here.
>>
>>592736601
probably with a better education than you plus having more balls and the audacity for taking things that should be ours to have in the first place. keep paying for basic human needs, it shows that you're so refined and sophisticated.
>>
>>592737288
anon is actually probably right and makes a great point. Dark navy blue and dark green would probably be a better idea.
>>
>>592737059
i was at a store with my friend, shall remain nameless

>walkin around the store in the electronics section
>see a few things i want, micro SD card, HDMI cable, etc..
>also hear how my friend wanted a otterbox for his gayphone5
>in about 10 minutes i had everything, the case, a 32gb microSD card, and a HDMI -> mini / micro HDMI
>walk up to the front like its NBD
>hear someone say "need backup at the front"
>get scared shitless
>buy a drink and nope the fuck outta there
>get so fucking nervous as i go for the door, hoping no alarms go off, hoping no one grabs me
>get out of the door
>sweetbabyjesus.jpg
>sigh of relief.

ive stolen probably over $500 worth of goods in total, and everytime no matter if it was gum (when i was younger) or that $150+ for all 3 items, i still get nervous as shit everytime i walk out of the door.
>>
>>592737656
>Should be ours to have in the first place
Are you seriously saying you think you're entitled to anything you want on the open market?
>>
First thing when you go into any store is you automatically should be able to "feel" or at least see where the cameras are (use your peripherals). Then you find an aisle that doesn't have a camera or if a camera is at a different angle, if they're inside of a big black half dome then you have to get close to one and just look into it, normally, not acting suspicious and smile or make a funny face. Then when you know which angle that one is facing the rest should be the same most likely if they're all pointing directly down an aisle or so. Honestly, most shop lifters get caught, so I'm not going to wish you good luck but yeah, that's the only advice I can give lol.
>>
File: regular feel.jpg (51 KB, 630x758) Image search: [Google]
regular feel.jpg
51 KB, 630x758
>>592738279
>should be able to "feel"
>>
>>592737943
do you really think all human beings don't deserve food, drink, vitamins, and toiletries?
>>
I usually just get drunk in the middle of the day, walk into Walmart and get a bunch of jerky and leave in like 2 mins tops

one time I just leaned again the isle and ate and entire can of cashews while trying not to throw up at 4pm

maybe I'm not a thief just an alcoholic
>>
File: 914.jpg (7 KB, 206x215) Image search: [Google]
914.jpg
7 KB, 206x215
>>592738456
Do the things at the door that beep work
>>
McDonald's shift manager here. We're on the beach inside a huge tourist city during the summer, so we constantly need access to cash for change. We don't have a time delay safe, simple code entry open to the entire fucking thing. I'm waiting for the day we get robbed.
>>
Im white, I can do whatever I like
>>
>>592737602
I worked at Lowes for roughly a year, was in the Commercial Sales Dept. actually came across counter fit Ben Franklin's because Lowes corporate policy is/was to use a counter pen on ALL Bennies.

It sure made for an eventful couple hours.
>>
>>592738740
Answer plz
>>
>>592737602
This is almost too hard to believe but LP is a huge deal as the willingness for a normal to person to steal is through the roof these days.

>>592737936
the door is nothing. LP are even limited to how much the can touch you. They can grab you by the arm but they cant tackle you or really force you anywhere. Employees/managers cant touch you at all. Even if you are caught you have a huge opportunity to run so long as you didnt put something in your pants and continue to walk around for 20 minutes.

>>592738740
only for high priced items

>>592738877
sounds like a great circumstance for someone to stage a roberry
>>
>>592739120
Thanks
>>
File: WateryCoastFact.png (44 KB, 730x290) Image search: [Google]
WateryCoastFact.png
44 KB, 730x290
>>592738626
Yes, they do deserve food, drink, vitamins and toiletries. That's why people work. For money. Can't work? There are options for you. You're handicapped? Options. No good piece of shit? Hm.
>>
>>592739120
i usually always buy something though, i feel like its too suspicious to walk around looking at things then leaving, even if its a drink, but i do always pay with cash when im stealing
>>
>>592738877
I'll rob it and cut you in if you delay the police and give them a shitty description

Same goes for pizza delivery drivers, I "rob" you, you keep half the cash I keep the pizza and you tell them it was some Puerto Rican guy
>>
>>592739327
lol does this actually work, anon?
>>
Alright. Best technique here. So, whenever you want to steal stuff from a shop, always bring a backpack. What you do is you put your backpack in the trolley with the zipper undone, whenever you find something you want to steal; put it in the trolley (NOT THE BAG)

Now, when you have all the stuff you want to steal, look for an isle without any cameras (the isles without cameras are usually where larger stuff is stored, like 2L softdrinks etc.) and slip everything into your bag. believe me, ive gotten away with probably $400 worth of small things like chewing gum, chocolate, small drinks and deoderants.
>>
>>592738877

hire somone on parole or know that theyve been arrested before. get their fingerprints somehow. lay them onto the safe.
act shock when they take them away. blow the money on drugs, whores, and drugs for your whores.
>>
>>592739327
Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck if somebody robbed us. Our franchise is shitty and it's not my money. Not going to be a McHero for $9/hr. Not in any way way suggesting you rob us or that I'd have any part in criminal activity. Just in case FBI
>>
I think I stole some chocolate when I was 13. It was exciting a couple of times then I realised I didn't want to be one of life's freeloaders. Things like that become a habit in everything you do in life, and guarantees your life will always be shit.
>>
>>592737620
ill add some more. I have quite a bit that i learned

there are several camera blindspots in all stores though. of course the obvious: bathrooms, fitting rooms, etc, but LP closely watches these cameras. What they don't watch however is the offices. As in the offices where HR used to reside, as well as the manager offices and the employee breakroom. usually its located in the back half of the store next to one of the clearance sections. all you would have to do is take a high price item in a cart with other things, browse through the clearance section, hide it on your person and walk back. If anyone questions you tell them you were simply looking for a bathroom. Although you most likely wont be questioned.

there are no sensors anywheres on the entrances that pick up stolen merch. at least not in the stores ive been to. so walking out with something large or in your pocket wont set off any alarms.

another thing many people may be interested in is the electronics game cage. the locks are extremely shitty. theyre loose, they can easily be forced, and you can jiggle them off with the right technique. the only problem is that most game cases have a camera pointed at them and people tend to be in the immediate vicinity. use at your own risk honestly.

other blindspots are usually random. aisle in hardware, close to any computer kiosk on the sales floor, behind clothes racks is a big one too. there are absolutely no cameras outside, and none can see out the doors except for a few feet. so if you like to run in and out and try not to get caught you can make an easy get away.

also watch for magnet keys. they unlock spider wraps, and a variety of other things, but if you were into making quick cash watch specifically for the hardware keys. any store that has tractors outside? propane tanks outside? tools locked up? pneumatic tools? all keys are on one lanyard. associates are usually dipshits and like to leave them lying around.
>>
>>592739607
forgot to mention, always do it in a mall or someplace like that, if it is an outlet then they usually have scanners and more security
>>
For giftcards do they really have to be activated by a cashier?
>>
File: 1411760136347.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1411760136347.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Loss Prevention REPORTING IN
You fuckers suck and I arrest you dumber niggers all the time
>>
File: 3UjWEcS.jpg (205 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3UjWEcS.jpg
205 KB, 500x333
pussies. ask someone who's thoroughly planned and went through with a small time heist and with numerous car-hopping/store theft stories anything.
>>
>>592739887
yes
>>
>>592739278
I'm sorry.
I don't want to work just to pay for basic human rights like you just said I should.
I respect your opinion, but think you're a total loser for thinking that you can get your way in life by following the rules.
keep it up, lower class life just sounds better and better doesnt it?
I sooOOooOOoOoo wish that I respected the law enough to pay for fucking TP and Iced Tea
>>
Nigger General?
Nigger General.
>>
>>592739510
Depends, for pizza you can both make maybe 100-200 dollars on a really busy night and the manager gets in trouble for not making you do your cash drops

Stores are trickier, works better if there's only a few employees and customers otherwise you get 50 niggers in the back screaming HE WAS A WHITE MAN AN HE HAD DIS HAIR AND HE WAS BOUT DIS TALL while your trying to tell them it was a Puerto Rican guy

The first suspect is always the victim too, some poor guy I knew, danny, got his car stolen and they tried to claim he stole his own car for insurance money, except he didn't have insurance and was in the middle of delivering a pizza, police are scum and do anything for that conviction rate
>>
>>592739958
Oh okay
>>
>>592728616
25 years old and I'm back in the shop lifting. It's the best feeling.
>>
>>592739988

Iced Tea isn't a basic human right you fucking homo
>>
>>592737826
Also, no one ever addresses this, but for the love of keeping your asshole from becoming the prison cumdump, don't go out stealing if you can't run at least a mile. Like, really, it only takes two months or less to go from Chair Force to mile run if you're not a fat fuck.
>>
>>592739317
the best advice I can give is to be quick and to act as if everyone in that store was of absoloutely no authority what so ever. Because, they are, really, of no authority. Anyways, time is everything.

>>592739510
>>592739327
This shit happens every day, staged robberies are hard as shit to pinpoint.

Pizza delivery men dont carry more than 20$ in change in my area anymore because someone was robbing them every day by calling them to an abandoned house and robbing them at weapon point.

robbing is a little harsh for me but Im a fanatic of crime in general so who am I to talk.

>>592739607
use this technique only if you are going to fill a bag or steal a shit load of stuff because it would be a worthless and obvious attempt at stealing and should be avoided if possible.

>>592739927
I guarentee well over 60% of shoplifters, even mediocre, slip right by you.
>>
File: dennys.jpg (102 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
dennys.jpg
102 KB, 800x480
One could almost go as far as saying its actually easier to actually walk out of a Denny's with out paying your tab then it is to steal from retail these days.
>>
titten
>>
>>592740058
Used to work at a chain pizza place. On -really- busy nights during a tourist summer, you have no time. We would have 4-5 thousand in one till, no shit. And even then the safe was accessible.
>>
Can anyone of you give me his facebook?
>>
>>592740231
So what about anything else I said you dumb fuck?
>>
File: 1419617110122.gif (571 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1419617110122.gif
571 KB, 680x453
>>592739327
Pizza delivery driver here (Papa John's).

The fucked up part is, if we get robbed, the store holds us liable for any of our losses. For example, if you steal $25 in cash from me and a $20 pizza, at the end of the day, the store will make me give them $45 no matter what. If I don't have it on me, they'll take it out of my paycheck.
>>
I'm black and I'm born to steal!
>>
>>592740220
You are seriously an asshole if you expect people to not steal shit. Worked retail as well and fucking noone cares. It's also just the best to have the right attitude to be able to steal shit which is all it's really about. so much shit in life you can get away with if you have the right fuck you dont bug me attitude.
>>
>>592734085
Cashier at Wally World here. Redline in our store is just to try and bring customers into the line. Honestly, to steal from wal-mart. Pay attention to who they have on the door for a week or so. You will notice some don't give a fuck when the alarm goes off. When you have gotten that down, buy a cartload of groceries. Stash whatever you have inside bags. We act like we check, but 90% of the time its just so we look good on camera.

Alternatively, if you just want a twelve pack of beer, go through an empty register at one end, and walk to the other. It looks like you checked out and you can usually get away with it
>>
>>592739510
Yes. Some dipshit renting a Mexican store did it several times here because they caught on to him.
>>
>>592740551
Can u deliever a pizza to me right now? I'm hungry
>>
>>592740295
noone goes to prison for shoplifting dude.
>>
330EightSixZero3557
shoplift that number
>>
>>592739988
Just to join in, I know plenty of people living a "lower class life" that have a bit of integrity and pride in themselves, you are just gutter slime m8.
>>
>>592740432

Vitamins are also not necessary, it's just more dumb marketing shit. The only time you need vitamins is when you're severely malnourished.

So, what, water? You can get that for free anywhere. Toilet paper is available at pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, etc. Or fuck, just take it from any public bathroom.

Food again, is available from pantries and soup kitchens. Just because you're alive doesn't mean that everyone else in the world has to support your dumb ass.
>>
>>592740813
U sure?
>>
>>592740842
enjoy the bottom class... m8.
>>
>>592733263
Do you find that sometimes it opens the sensor easily and other times, you have to sit there and play with it for like a couple of minutes to finally open?
>>
>>592740295
agreed anon. Best advice ITT. Unless you are in cuffs, or if you have the resources; even in cuffs, you should run.

wish I still had all my info thread images, had one for hiding / running from cops and when to hide / run etc.

>>592740551
Im really not sure if that is legal, but its fucked up either way.

>>592740638
based anon with the truth.

>>592740710
I really cant stress enough how simple you could make it on yourself by avoiding trying to fool LP. Walking in and out of a store before anyone even knew you were in there works way, way more than trying to fool managers and LPs.
>>
from everything ive heard LP (loss prevention) or AP (asset protecton) arent allowed to touch you.. so what do you /b/ros think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AllwEViykYA
>>
>>592741005
yeah it's not a fucking felony.
>>
>>592740551
Yep, anything over 20 dollars isn't covered

Pizza Hut is pretty chill about robberies, best places are late night speedways

If they don't catch your bro on foot they won't catch him at all
>>
>>592741147
>but its fucked up either way.
Who gives a shit. Pizza Delivery people are a dime a dozen

:^)
>>
>>592740914
>live like a hobo
>everything you have can be gotten from a church

starting to sound like a real dumb upper class nig nog you are
>>
>>592741182
this guy is so lucky this happened to him and someone was there to film it. He definitely got out of what ever charge he had if he was smart enough to show the court this vid.
>>
>>592735956
You mean that's where your mother buys your clothes for you
>>
>>592741419

So you're not a hobo, just human garbage. Got it.
>>
File: 1415409140122.png (796 KB, 1200x4600) Image search: [Google]
1415409140122.png
796 KB, 1200x4600
>>592740813
Does it matter? Learn2running anyway. I've watched people try to steal from a few stores around my shitty city, not one of them could even jog more than two hundred feet before they had to stop. None were even lardtubs.

>>592741147
I've got a few somewhat related, but this is the only police one I have anymore.
>>
>>592741421
are you aloud to fight back? are there gonna be excess charges? basically theyre just another employee, but they have very little / no authority
>>
>>592740551
Actually dude here's what I've been doing recently

You know the 50% off days? Whenever your local football team wins? Wait for one of those

WAit until you get a deliver where the dumbass didn't know it was 50% off that day, then call the store while on your delivery and use the info from the delivery slip

Ask to edit your order tell them you forgot it was 50% off, the new total will be half of what it was, deliver the pizza and enjoy your 10-20 maybe 30 dollar tip by keeping the full amount

I was doing this just a few weeks ago
>>
File: 1336370726236 (1).png (224 KB, 1364x1089) Image search: [Google]
1336370726236 (1).png
224 KB, 1364x1089
>>
>>592741095
Check em
>>
>>592741566
So I have to be a hobo to have respect in your eye?hm. you dont sound like this thread is typically for you.
>>
>be 20
>go to walmart and find paintball gun, kicker 6x9s, anything smaller than the 6x9s box.
>go to garden center and put it between canvas and bar fence.
>walk out door and get in car(what are they gonna do? I haven't left with anything?)
>drive around to garden center fence
>pull e-brake, jump out of car and grab everything as quickly and quietly
>drive off

Got over $2000 in less than a month and a half.
>>
>>592741818

ill count it...
>>
>>592738626
Implying you poorfags aren't just stealing vidya and clothes
>>
File: 1392142530797.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1392142530797.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>592739988
> iced tea
You're a huge queer, did you know that?
>>
>>592737620

>Walmart is highly secured
>highly secured

you've never worked there, have you? They're about as secure as your hubcaps in the ghetto.
>>
>>592741928
Thanks pal
>>
>>592741960
never really stolen clothes, any tips?
>>
>>592732036
>>592732437
>>592735531
I can only hope you guys don't take from cars which look like they are owned by hard working people. If they're cadilacs and Lincolns and shit like that then go for it, but don't steal from honest working people. That just makes you the scum of the earth.
>>
>>592741419
Well, if you just 'don't want to work', yeah, you are going to end up living like a hobo. Do you think everybody works just for the kicks of it?
>>
>>592742068
I only steal from large corporations. Never mom and pop and never an individual.
>>
>>592741856

Even hobos and bums have some modicum of self respect. You sound like an entitled twat sitting at mommy's computer, bragging about how you steal vitamins because you don't think you should have to work.

You should try out for the Olympics with the mental gymnastics you're doing.

hahahaha BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNN faggot
>>
>>592741960
Implying im speaking for everyone...

dumbass

>>592741978
I did know that until I saw your post. Now I know that I'm not.
>>
>>592741888
You watch too many fast and furious movies. And i bet you cry a lot.
>>
File: XVTto1Tl.jpg (45 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
XVTto1Tl.jpg
45 KB, 640x418
>>592740231
I want this to be my dying words.
>>
>>592742068
if theyre lincolns and caddy's theyre probably niggers who have no money cause they spend it all on bullshit
>>
>>592741575
well my question is what kind of asshole runs down shoplifters? Yeah I'm not ever running from a shoplifting incident. Especially if there is some fucking faggot with the job of loss prevention. Those people are the biggest assholes and diserved to be treated like it. what are they going to do assault you? again attitude even if some faggot does stop you just be like "can I help you" "it's taken care of" "talk to (insert random name)" walk out.
>>
File: IMG_20141203_171710.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141203_171710.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>>592737059
>go to toy store with friends a while back
>one friend likes yu-gi-oh
>he also regularly steals cards
>motherfucker decides to be yu-gi-oh master theif and steals four of those giant ass card tins
>gets greedy and goes for another
>store clerk sees him stuffing cards in his hoodie
>he fucking waves at her
>grabs me and other friend says "we have to go, now"
>ohshit.jpg
>walk out of store and get half way through the parking lot
>i turn around to see and employee standing at the door glaring us down
>got away
>never go back to toy store
>>
>>592741710
I like it. Thanks for the idea, Anon.

I think a slightly better way to do that would be to say that the customer complained and forgot to use a coupon code when ordering and have them change it at the store.

I'm sure it varies per chain, but at Papa John's that would make the most sense, IMO.
>>
>>592742195
do you think everyone hires regardless of appearances?

>>592742248
you should psy 100
>>
>>592742380
> yugioh cards

Underage b&.
>>
>>592740316
usually do it after school so it doesnt look unusual
>inb4 underage
>im in 12 grade
>>
>>592742661
>>592742380
>go to toy store with friends a while back
>store with friends a while back
>friends a while back
>a while back
>>
Stolen a UE boom and 2 tower dock speakers

Biggest lift was $500~

Almost got caught one time when I asked for a bag to hold my shit without buying anything (young and dumb)
>>
>>592742307
Honestly it was the easiest and quickest way. Always had a friend and it was easiest with his truck.
>>
>>592742380
I like this.
I like how the poster spent time and energy to come up with this story and then even more time and enegy to find this picture in his folders.

Someone just wasted his life trying to insult someone with a completely bullshit story and and tried to make it funny/ popular on this website.
>>
>>592740432
What about any of the other options for you, or are you too lazy of a nigger to enroll in those either. Your parents must be proud.
>>
>>592742065
wear a sweatshirt put a bunch of shirts on under it. baggier the better. Or just put em on leave the old raggity ass clothes and walk out. Fuck em! seriously if there is any advice in shoplifting it is that "fuck em" dont act like a pussy "fuck em" dont let them sit there and judge you while you wait for the fucking police to show up what are you an ass hole fuck em they cant fucking detain you.
>>
>>592742932
should i try the dressing room thing? or take the shirt with me somewhere with no cameras?
>>
>>592743130
In my opinion no. You enclose yourself. Homie just grab it and get the fuck out. The more time you spend contemplating, the more footage of you exists. Workout. Jog.
Grab what you want, take it.
>>
>>592742908
Why make more money than I need? that's extra work.
>>
>>592742472
Oh, don't give me that 'No one will hire me' shit. If people have gotten work straight out of prison before, I'm sure you can find someone to take you.
>>
>>592742196
Good on you then.
>>
>>592739927
>arrest
Hahaha yeah, keep pretending you're able to arrest people. Whatever helps you sleep at night, big boy.

Just remember: you're not a law enforcement officer and your jurisdiction ends at the property line. Your job is sad and you should feel bad.
>>
Fucking losers. You put more effort in to being a fucking stinky worthless entitled to everything nigger, than you do to just live and be happy. Here's an idea, get a fucking job. It may be shut but that makes the reward of being promoted or whatever the fuck getting a better job because of your experience worth it. Your lives will always be shit because of you, not the government, not your parents, or whatever other excuses you may have. You are a loser. True story and I don't give four fucks if you believe it, I dtarted 7 years ago at my company at 9.60 an hour, my w2 that I just got is for 124,511.87 this year. 6 promotions later... Why, because I'm not entitled and I don't think the world is fucking my nigger ass everyday and I don't look for the easy way out. So, my 22,000 in taxes this year will I'm sure pay for your fucking welfare, and your meals in jail. Nigger faggots
>>
>>592743295
well most clothes have the tag so i need to be somewhere out of view of the camera
>>
>stealing dvd from walmart
>undercover security guard spots me
>go into bathroom
>ditch everything in the trashcan under the bag
>walk out
>as soon as I walk out of the bathroom security goes in
>get the fuck out of there

that was the last time, but before that I stole loads of shit. Hell, I've walked out of grocery stores with an entire cart full of groceries.
>>
>>592743130
what fucking cameras? fuck cameras do you actually think they are watching those things. noone actually goes back and looks at them. like you are fine. you need to get it through your head you start getting paranoid your gonna look like a theif and theyll treat you like one and if you do get accosted theyll bitch you up because youre all scared and youll do dumb things like "come with them" meanwhile cops are on their way to arrest your ass and give you a dumbass misdemeanor. personally though I just put the shit on and put the sweatshirt back on.
>>
>>592739958
Any possible way to activate them yourself?
>>
>>592742380
is your name justin or nick?
>>
If you want expensive shit that comes on boxes, like appleTV, chromecasts, other electrical stuff....anything.......GO ON YOUTUBE FIRST!!

Look for unboxing videos to see exactly how to open the goods.

Watch many times to learn it by heart.

Go and snag that shit in two seconds.
>>
>>592743454
yes. but have they need work...
>>
>>592743382
I'd infer you aren't making anything except for what you steal.
>>
>>592743746
take the tag off. also you want new shoes. Shoe store salesmen are the biggest assholes ask for the next size up they go in the back you walk out. leave your old shoes.
>>
>>592741651
ofcourse, they are citizens and not officers of the law. They have less rights than a security guard. You should always try to wrestle your way away from them, but I would try to avoid harming them as even a scratch will turn it into an assault / robbery charge if youre caught.

>>592741751
heres the image I was talking about running from the cops earlier. Thanks to the anon who posted it.

>>592741888
this is very smart besides the fact you still stole the item and that your tags are now recorded, but if you did this and walked off to somewhere with a car waiting for you itd be flawless.

great advice.

>>592741983
relative to the security of most grocers, they are highly secured. They have LP and their entire store is covered in cameras in most areas where theft is high or in large towns.

>>592742068
I dont car hop I just know alot about it but all of those posts you quoted were mine.

>>592742196
good.

>>592742380
literally the worst that will happen if you arent an idiot is this post right here. Your friend is pretty smart relative to most street criminals.

>>592742754
When I was in 7th grade I was big into graffiti and I would 'rack' (steal, in graffiti lingo) all of my paint from a hardware store on the walk home from school. I could fill my bag with paint.

In grade 8 is when I really learned how to shoplift. I was fairly established in graffiti at this point and I could walk out of a hardware store with an entire shopping cart filled with neatly places cans of expensive spray paint and art supplies.

>>592742804
yeah never ask for a bag / take a bag. Instantly a suspect. Impressive lifts though. Big store or what was the situation?

>>592743130
>>592743295
hes right, just get out. As Ive said this entire thread, time is everything and walking out is your best bet.

>>592743819
pretty sure at places such as walmart with 'no merchandise beyond this sign' posted on bathroom entrances it is considered shoplifting to take it in there.
>>
>>592743746
Lesson #1

Nobody ever fucking watches the cameras.
>>
LP here. What's that thing do?
>>
File: 1368615822469.gif (1 MB, 330x262) Image search: [Google]
1368615822469.gif
1 MB, 330x262
>>592743819
WHOA, COOL GUY COMING THROUGH
>>
File: KB12.jpg (449 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
KB12.jpg
449 KB, 604x604
>>592728616

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuFrleKq70
>>
>>592742068
...do you seriously think Lincolns and Cadillac are owned by upper class people?

With the exception of newer model Cadillacs, these things are the chariots of lower income people. Also niggers. And fuck niggers.
>>
File: 1418173834639.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1418173834639.png
142 KB, 415x367
This fucking thread is making me want to steal from a store that has electronics, some of the walmarts i go to have not enough security, and dammit! video games and console articles are expensive as hell, now I wouldn't mind stealing, even though I regret it spiritually
>>
I'm trying to build a really nice Computer setup. Any thoughts on stealing the more expensive parts?
>>
>>592744478
No
>>
>>592744194
>pretty sure at places such as walmart with 'no merchandise beyond this sign' posted on bathroom entrances it is considered shoplifting to take it in there.

I believe it does, oh well. It was in some shithole town that I was passing through. I just wanted to test it out, and see if I could steal something with a security tag on it. I'd never done that before.
>>
>>592744210
Lesson 1, you're wrong.

I work in loss prevention.
>>
File: 1414611020812.jpg (259 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1414611020812.jpg
259 KB, 900x1200
Since I was 12 I've always wanted to pull off a good bank heist. You know, just walk in the front and shoot out the guards brains. Come up to the window and beat the shit out of the teller. Get the money and grab a hostage. Go up to a car and shoot the driver in the face and then run a kid over. Then take a plane to France. Oh yeah and rape the shit out of the hostage.
>>
>>592744629
Literally the worst heist plan in history
Please an hero for even posting
>>
>>592744598
I fucking hate you so do all your co workers. You come off as a prick and take your retarded job way to seriously.
>>
File: 1413999250189.jpg (39 KB, 341x219) Image search: [Google]
1413999250189.jpg
39 KB, 341x219
>>592744751
I wanna rape you now, fuck the heist.
>>
>>592744375
same
>>
File: watching.jpg (649 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
watching.jpg
649 KB, 1200x900
>>592743916
>>592744210
>>592744598
>>
>>592739927
>implying
I've never even tried to hide the fact that I'm stealing and I've never even been looked at by LP
>>
File: 1420005490957.gif (2 MB, 280x182) Image search: [Google]
1420005490957.gif
2 MB, 280x182
>>592744857
>>
Been lurking on this thread for a while

If you're looking to take clothing, always pick it up and "frisk" it to make sure there isn't any extra tags. If its the classic one to two tag connected with plastic, then just remove the tags and walk out with it.
>>
File: zelda.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>592736601
>How are you niggers even reading this thread anyways?

On stolen wifi that my neighbor is too stupid to put a password on for the last year lol

No fucks are given
>mfw
>>
>>592743970
only if you know the process / code to activate them on a cash register yourself. Self checkout cash registers often go unmanned and if you feel like you could load up a gift card quickly then you should go for it. But keep in mind that if someone saw you do this, they could probably get some sort of code from the giftcard and either reverse the charge / get surveillance of you once you use it. This is ofcourse if it doesnt require some amount of money to be accepted to load money onto the card, but you could probably just choose a cash option and shut the drawer when it opens to resemble money being accepted.

High risk high reward I guess. You could do some damage with a 500$ gift card.

>>592744210
you oh so wrong. search loss prevention compilation on youtube.

>>592744478
only if you can get your hands on them at a tech store before you pay someone, no. Ill also mention that it would almost definitely have to be an employee error for that to happen.
>>
>>592744798
I help them out a lot. I know my job is annoying to them a lot of the time because they would rather sit on their ass and leave the watch counter unlocked and 12,000 dollar rings sitting there for the taking, but I thank them for doing what they should have been doing anyways.
>>
>>592743651
shut the fuck up you edgy faggot
>>
Here's the fucked up part. Do all of you niggers realize you are literally the cancer of the earth? If everyone paid fairly for everything. If there wasn't any theft or "shrinkage" to price in, and if there was no welfare, and if there was less inmates... I can keep going. Point is, you can't afford this shit because of you and people like you. Frankly I'm tired of paying for reject fucking results from whores speeding their legs and niggers dumping their poison cum in between them that your posts quite literally fucking disgust me. I'm trying to build an expensive computer any thoughts on stealing the expensive parts, fuck off man. Do you even know how worthless you fucking sound
>>
>>592731413
*REQUIRED
>>
>>592737059
yeah. unboxed a small item, beeped as i was going out, still confused as how that got picked up, but i transferred it from my pocket to my bag and showed someone a receipt and i was off.

NEARLY getting caught is the best high.
>>
File: 1417410525433.gif (717 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1417410525433.gif
717 KB, 400x225
>>592744937
>>
>>592744629
You must be 13.
You should get outta here.
>>
>>592733934
I just saw a couple get busted by doing that. Lol. You're not smart.
>>
>>592744629
I've always figure the best heist plan was to not be afraid to kill every last one of your hostages in a gruesome as fuck way.

I feel like the cops would do whatever you want if you punted a hostages head at them.

(not a murderer, just a writer)
>>
>work for Sears
>assistant to the LP guy
>help him bust niggers all day
>once time got this guy sent to jail for 3 years for trying to steal a bunch of games
>know exactly where the cameras are
>steal shit myself almost every day
>haven't payed for Deo/shampoo/snacks/small electronics for almost 6 years.

fucking love my job.
>>
>>592744353
No, I was over generalizing. But you know what I mean. Those cars that people buy the new model of every year and park them in there McMansion communities where everyone has the same yippy dogs. If you wanna know a funny story about that kinda place I'll describe it.
>>
>>592729952
Find a store that isn't small my favorite is smiths. Wear a jacket in winter with pockets on the inside of the coat make sure it's bulky. they put stickers on the bottles just peel em off and either go to the self checkout and buy something small or just walk out. I do this all the damn time with energy drinks and other small shit I don't want to pay for.
>>
>>592744904
What a shitty setup.

Is that LP for a taco bell?
>>
>>592744194
The area we pick them up has no camera in its direction and no one ever sits on that side of walmart.
>>
>>592745081
so you dont help anyone out. you save some manager some paperwork. There's this thing called insurance.
>>
File: 1420225815353.jpg (79 KB, 625x374) Image search: [Google]
1420225815353.jpg
79 KB, 625x374
>>592745261
I'll get out of here if you let me in there.
>>
>>592737041
When I worked at Sears the LP office/cell was just outside of MPU. They would use the freight elevators to sneak up on people they thought were stealing and their location put them in a prime spot to pick off anyone who ran out the doors directly to the outside. They all had radios and we got a few guys who ran out to the mall because they'd just radio ahead to mall security.

Mall security is a total joke, they're all 300+lbs, BUT, they have these three wheeled Segwey looking things that hit 40 mph and there's 200 yards of mall owned property that wraps all the way around the whole thing. No one was ever fast enough to get outside and off the property before they got flattened by a fat guy taking a swan dive off a trike...

Some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.

Quit working in MPU because I'm way too good looking for that bullshit, didn't go back for years. Walked in one day to pick something up that I ordered online and the exact same crew works there that always has. Yikes.
>>
I have been shop lifting since I was in 6th grade because my family was pretty poor and I wanted free shit. Eventually I became really good at finding all the cameras around a aisle that I wanted to steal something from. I came up with a trick that I used a lot for smaller goods that were on a shelf. I would pretend to be browsing the shelf then discreetly slip the item into my hoodie. (I wore a hoodie every single day in 6th grade and 8th grade, but I wore one almost everyday.) I can't tell you how many candy bars, toys and other shit I got from that method back in the good old days
>>
>>592745334
I don't think you understand the prevention part of "loss prevention".
>>
I've always had the idea of putting something in the pocket of something heavier like a winter coat and then buying the coat and returning it later. Has anyone ever done this or have any opinion on whether that would work or not?
>>
>>592743651
you can't steal rent so i do have a job. and thanks to assholes like you stealing is easy and nobody really cares since your dumbass wants to be a "good person" and get overcharged for dumbass shit.
>>
>>592745300
top fucking kek
>>
>>592742471
You can mix it up amigo, just don't clock yourself in from the run otherwise they can't edit the order
>>
>>592745043
So here's an idea. Could you theoretically have a friend on the inside activate it for 500, but not get them fired? Could be an easy racket.
Inb4 I'm an idiot
Don't know much about the mystics of gift cards

As for the tech.. Well shit.
>>
>>592743651
calling people niggers since they dont follow your moral code makes you incredibly entitled.
>>
>>592745300
What a shit store.

We frequently place stealth cameras all over the damn place.
>>
>>592729695
You know you could just pirate the shit from the safety of your own home, right?
>>
>>592745635
they would be fired because you can see who activated it
>>
>>592743651
oh yeah and fuck your job and dont call it your company when you started there at 9.60 and you work there enough to act like your the shit for having a job get a life faggot.
>>
>>592745847
Yes but, people buy gift cards every single day.
I mean I guess they could pinpoint it maybe but fuck.
>>
>>592745532
Never said I was a good person. I've carved my way through this shit though. The difference really morals aside, I took the easy road in the long term and I'm having fun. You think you are but you're going to spend more time chasing your tail and before you know it, it's over. I don't give two fucks about being a good person, I just take care of my shit. And your shit frankly
>>
>>592745635
well they could definitely tell what time the gift card was charged and what register, so with this information they could skip to the exact time and location your friend would be standing activating your gift card.

I would go with what I said earlier. Make friends with someone who has the information on the process of activating the gift card and then do it yourself and pray nobody saw you.
>>
>>592732036

>Laptops, phones, tablets, and sometimes cash is commonly rewarded

>rewarded

I don't think it counts as a reward when you're stealing it from someone who worked for it you filthy nigger
>>
>>592745277
yeah you just turned a robbery to a murder. Usually that pisses everyone especially cops off. Bad writing.
>>
>>592746070
Shit I guess my hands are tied then.
Could always go back to spotting steel.
>>
thread is almost to the bump limit

new thread: >>592746339
>>
>>592733263
white nigger
>>
Probably best thing to do is go buy some expensive ass earrings, replace those earrings with some shit from walmart, take to a register that isn't jewelry. Return.

They won't know. Even in jewelry sometimes they won't unless they have an expert.

Another option is asking to see a ring that's about 8k. Put it on and run. Park somewhere far away and hope your cardio is good. Do this one several towns away.

There is a dude that does this all the time in this area. He uses fake license plates and has made of with tens of thousands worth of rings and shit.
>>
>>592745513
lol yeah you gonna bust some heads dude. I'm sure that's what your employer wants lawsuits.
>>
What's the best way to wipe say, phones or laptops that're locked?
I intend to scavenge them for parts from idiots, but I don't want to get fucked by some faggot GPS.
>>
Freaking just go to Walmart and fill a cart with shit then leave. Its been done...
>>
>>592745300
Same anon here, i have lots of stories.
>LPs office is way in the back
>only computer in the store with unlocked internet
>he's always leaving early for bullshit
>leaves me with the keys
>firefox private window
>lock myself in and fap
>jizzed on his desk maybe a thousand times over the years.
>>
File: instant karma.gif (822 KB, 200x138) Image search: [Google]
instant karma.gif
822 KB, 200x138
ITT the scum of the earth
>>
>>592746467
I've always thought that just asking to see jewelery or whatever and bailing is amazingly easy to get away with.
But theyll know your face for sure.
>>
>>592745171
shut up bitch, go jerk off to traps butthurt faggot
>>
>>592734085
I worked at Walgreens for a while.

>IC3: open another register
>Code 50/60: cash pick up
>Code 25: bring me change
>Code 100: item theft witnessed
>Security walk the floor: suspicion of theft
>All sales associates to the floor for customer assistance: suspicion of theft

The candy isle of almost any Walgreens has no cameras in it. Take goods here to pocket them. However, if the cashier is not busy, he/she often looks down the candy isle if a suspicious person enters it

Keep in mind that spotting theft is almost like a sport at Walgreens. The cashier is always the one to blame if something is stolen.
>>
>>592746645
yeah nobody ITT is talking about nor doing the shit in your picture.

>>592746658
Much better cameras in jewelry stores and I think their doors can automatically lock? Not sure. Dont go into a jewelry store with a hat and sunglasses on you will already be fucked.
>>
>>592746658
That's why you do it a few towns away. You have to have a fence though. Don't try selling that shit on craigslist, though being 100% honest here...you would get away with selling it on craigslist.
>>
>>592746658
Wear a wig draw on some fake tattoos

If your gonna go that far might as well smash the display and book it
>>
>>592745986
well thank you for being white. shut the fuck up like you had it tough or like it's your burden to bare to pay taxes. Stop thinking your special or responsible because you do what the majority of everyone else does. You can act like your a man for it but you just dont have the balls.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (5 KB, 197x163) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
5 KB, 197x163
>>592745171
upboat
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.