[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /b/. Oldfag here. Lets try to have a decent conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: shit happens yo.jpg (103 KB, 1200x759) Image search: [Google]
shit happens yo.jpg
103 KB, 1200x759
Hello /b/. Oldfag here.

Lets try to have a decent conversation about a touchy subject.

When I was 14-15 I used to have sex with one of my mother's friends. She lived with us and shared part of the rent. It lasted a good year and a half until my mother and her had a stupid fallout over money.

Anyways, my question is: Is it really that bad for the younger person? I mean, I wanted it, highly seeked it, didnt get hurt, and my life turned out ok. I am a content and happy man.

Is it really as bad as people say? Isnt saying that something bad WILL or MUST happen to the younger person just some kind of fallacious presupposition?

I am single, and dont have kids, but based on my own experiences I would probably allow a hypothetical daughter to date someone older provided I vetted and approved of the guy.

Anyways, try to stay civil if you can....

>pic kinda related.
>>
The reason you feel good about it is that nothing bad happened and it didn't ruin your life.

There are tons of times when it does, though. Someone gets pregnant, or passes some disease, or generally leaves some psychological scars.

I mean, I'm not saying there's not some 14 or 15 year olds that can deal with that kind of stuff...but a lot of times, they don't know the repercussions of what they have done until it is too late. I'm also not saying that someone older can't have their life ruined just as easily. But one of the things about growing older and getting wiser, in general, is that you learn things about the world. Things a 14-15 year old might not be privvy to.

So you're one of the lucky ones. You didn't knock her up or something else awkward like that. And you're not saddled with child support payments from the moment you're 18 until you die. And you don't have herpes or something. So of course you're gonna feel good about everything.
>>
I honestly believe it depends on the nature of the relationship. Did you seek approval, security, etc? Did you bang her because you were horny and could?

One is normal, the other is not. I don't approve of this stuff, but it does happen, and as you probably are a case of, it can happen in a way that doesn't nuke the person's ability to deal with life. Your mom probably did significantly more damage since you're here.
>>
>>674367828
>One is normal, the other is not.

I am honestly curious. Who makes THIS determination?

Sounds like there is some sort of "default" mental position for EVERY human being when you say that.
>>
>>674367823
>So you're one of the lucky ones. You didn't knock her up or something else awkward like that. And you're not saddled with child support payments from the moment you're 18 until you die. And you don't have herpes or something. So of course you're gonna feel good about everything

Hmmm... interesting logic.

Is it possible to catch herpes AFTER I reached the age of legal maturity? Is it possible to be stuck with child support payments right after you turn 18 [or some other arbitrary line]?

Seems like you are implying those things only happen when you're a minor, and not after that.

>what?
>>
>>674367949
When I say that, I mean it's normal for a man to have sexual desires that are fulfilled by a woman in any form of relationship.

On the other hand, when a man or woman satisfies someone else's sexual or emotional desires with sex in exchange for some other psychological need...doesn't that seem naturally abnormal?
>>
>>674368146
Again, I'm not saying lives can't be ruined and, likewise, a 14-15 year old can't deal with things in a mature manner.

But I am saying that when it happens to such a young person, who has potential, it is generally thought of as a sad thing. And sad things, in society, are usually considered bad. I mean, just imagine if you HAD got herpes from her. How are you going to tell your girlfriend? Or your future wife? Or are you just going to go off and live life as a recluse?

I'm also not saying it isn't equally sad when it happens to a 30 year old. But I am saying that 30 year old might be a little wiser to the ways of the world and know what they are getting into. They might understand this little fling they're having might ruin the rest of their life.

Generally speaking, the younger something bad happens to someone, that has an effect on their life from that moment forward, the more tragic it is considered.

That is why society says it is bad to fuck around with kids.

So, no, something bad won't for-sure happen. But bad things do happen because that's life. And it is the removal of that potential for bad things to happen that drives people to say it is bad.
>>
File: OCTOPU02.jpg (114 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
OCTOPU02.jpg
114 KB, 2000x2000
The mere fact that you are even questioning something that happened so long ago means it has has a profound impact on your life.
>>
>>674369330

you're over thinking it to the point of absurdity brother. here's how it went, and please dont doubt the veracity of my account. i remember all of it.

>me.
>be horny.
>her.
>horny too.
>flirted with me.
>asked if i wanted to come into her room with her.
>willfully went in with boner in pants.
>made out.
>had sex with her.
>kept repeating it for a year and a half.

why does sex have to be some sort of grandiose spiritual experience? its very very mechanical and animal in its purest form.

i dont know man. its frustrating to hear people elevate sex to religious and moral experiences.
>>
>>674367162
Of course it's not a horrible turn of events. You wanted it. But she was still taking advantage of someone with whom she could not possibly have had a real connection and it's still kind of sad on her part.
>>
>>674369542
Well yeah, he fucked a milf when he was 15, dumbass
>>
what i cant see is why this blonde white lady fell for this shitty brown kid
>>
>>674369542
It also shows he's pretty egotistical. Like it matters one way or another. He's trying to make it about HIM, and use HIMSELF as an example, but HE doesn't matter. He's just a tiny little turd in the stinking sewers of the world. All those other people whose lives were ruined don't matter either. In 100 years, no one's going to talk about any of them.
>>
>>674369542

isnt that a nice circular logic based on presupposition though?

im not questioning its effect on me. im questioning whether or not its even worth getting anyone's panties in a bunch over.

its weird how culture modulates your psychology there.

>it must be bad because you thought about it.
>>
>>674369760
>what i cant see is why this blonde white lady fell for this shitty brown kid

OP here. Honestly, women dont think logically about that kind of thing. He made her feel a certain way though, thats for sure.

Its all about feelings for women.

>inb4 power imbalance SJW theory.
>>
>>674369712

I don't condemn anything you are saying, however...

>its frustrating to hear people elevate sex to religious and moral experiences.

You might want to hear my perspective as well, as someone who you would likely put into that category.

That said I don't "elevate" sex at all. I respect the existing elevation of closeness of the soul; the experience of love. We don't have much to offer one another, but we can decide what to offer and what not to offer. What to reserve and what not to reserve.

I do the things I reserve to be special for special people because I love them, or in the remembrance of love if love cannot be felt at the time.

For me it is sex but it's not just sex; it's also giving advice, giving my time, making compromises, creating something with that person or for that person, etc. Cooking for someone. There are so many things.

I prefer sex to be meaningful, and I prefer to be in a relationship with someone who has that same preference.

I'm sure you do similar things in your own life maybe you just haven't drawn this connection.
>>
>>674369712
You replied to me, who merely put it in very basic psychological terms. No religious or mystical aspects. My point was the reason it is more normal for what happened to you than other cases is because in your case and cases like yours it was natural attraction on both sides. You both wanted and got what you wanted.

Other places it's replacing some basic need or being promised, and the betrayal, use, shame, and guilt causes irreparable damage in such a young psyche.

I think you mean oldfag as in older, not as in what it usually means around here, which is someone who has been around a long time. Although my younger chan friends tell me right now it's fashionable to put fag after everything, even having spotted a "gayfag" which is a modern blatant bastardization of the original intent and use for years.
>>
>>674370579

i share many of the sentiments you express, but to horny 14 year old me it was just pussy, and I loved it. When all my buddies at high school were talking about sex they didnt have, I used to go home and experience it pretty much on command.

Anyway, thanks for your insight. I feel like we are bound to disagree based on deeper values and beliefs, but you sound like a reasonable person with no ill feelings towards others.

Thanks for posting anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.