[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Im at a trade school and based off of only 2 completed classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 112187.png (305 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
112187.png
305 KB, 383x500
>Im at a trade school and based off of only 2 completed classes (a month in) I have been already been offered a job at $31/hr (plus hazard bonus for working underground with uranium)
>all I have to is keep my marks above 75% to secure job
>guna lol at those former HS class mates this time when im making $56/hr as a second year apprentice working 6 months (165 hours in 2 week spans) of the year this time next year
>$30 raise when im a third year
>another $30 raise for fourth year
>$40 raise once im a journeyman
>mfw people I went to high school with still don't know what the fuck they are actually doing in university
>mfw they will be in major debt with a useless degree
>mfw they will be McManagers
>>
>>571573097
What the fuck? What are you studying?
>implying this is true
>>
yeah man, good for you. hope you don't die an agonizing death due to radioactive cancer.
>>
>>571573097
I was thinking about skipping college and just going to a trade school, what can I go for? Thomas
>>
>>571573097
Step up and get cancer for only 60 dollars as pay? You do that my smart friend. Ah ahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>571573292
Heavy equipment negro. Big money in that right now. If I wanted to go work on the oil patch I could make probably $10-$20 more a hour, but id rather be underground where it is always the same temperature and not cold as fuck in the winter
>>
OP realized how stupid he actually is for posting his master plan: getting teh kancer
>>
>>571573617
>>571573971
You wear a fucking monitor all the time, so its not like you are working inside the chernobyl reactor. Plus the amount of radiation I will be exposed to over my whole career is equal to about 8-10 x-rays.
>>
>>571574076
So how did you get into it? Is it hard to learn and operate and stuff? What are the requirements? I don't want a dead-beat job, man...
>>
>>571574375
see
>>571574447
You mad bro? Stuck with a expensive piece of paper that does nothing for you?
>>
>>571574447
Oh yes. We haz a gullible nigga here folks. "My monitor keeps the cancer away everyone. My mom told me so". A haha haha ahahahahaha!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsMRkN99aE&

so much radiation

>9000 times background
69 cancers per minit
>>
>>571573097
Great, so you get more money because you die faster?

All this when you aren't even on the job yet. You best be prepare to sabotage your class mates if theres even a slightest possibility they might have better graders
>>
>>571574614
Im taking a pre-employement program that gives me my 2nd year apprentice with 1200 hours. If you are not totally fucking retarded it isn't super hard to grasp, but there is quite a bit of memorization. For electrical just remember: The Tradesmans Triangle. And all you need is high school.
>>
apprentice heavy equipment operator. okay, what country you in?
>>
>>571575392
Russian federation
>>
File: fucking poorfags.jpg (132 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fucking poorfags.jpg
132 KB, 400x400
>>571573097
>>571574076
>>571574447
>>571574670

Pretty sweet OP, but I went to an overpriced college and married into a 1%er chick's family. Basically I made a one time investment, and now I'm set for life. Honorary trust-funder, yo. We just fuck around all day on her Dad's dime.

But good luck laboring underground for 40+ years, or whatever the fuck you were talking about here.
>>
pretty good plan, OP. Trades are hard work, but they're the best way to make a lot of money at a young age. You don't want to still be a grunt worker when you're 40+ though. Make sure you sock away money to go to college eventually so you can move into management or some shit
>>
>>571575812
have fun knowing youre still useless and youll always be a leech to your wife's parents
>>
>>571574937
Im not going to be working anywhere near a fucking reactor you idiot. The Ore itself is hardly radioactive.
>>571575354
Not going to happen. Ive already been offered the job (based on one condition) and have accepted. Only condition is I keep my marks above 75%. No problem. Marks are already always above 90%. I wasted a couple years in university. Switching from university was the best choice I ever made.
>>
>>571575392
No nigger, not operator. Mechanic.
>>571576057
Its hardly grunt work. At the mine you are literally not allowed to lift a part weighing more than 40 pounds. They have overhead cranes for that shit. And assuming I live to be 86, I will be able to retire by the time I am 42.
>>
>>571576360
"My monitor keeps the cancer away, everyone".
>>
>>571575392
Canadaistan
>>
File: the richer, the better.jpg (50 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
the richer, the better.jpg
50 KB, 760x428
>>571576269

thanks! it's already pretty fun. But yeah, the world will always need you very important laborers until the exact moment a robot can do it better. In the meantime, grats on feeling important because you have to dance for your dinners...
>>
>>571576935
This fag is going to be working in a mine.A fucking mine! Nigger, it's 2014. You should hang your head in shame. Working a job from the 1700's and this nigger is trying to gloat. Ah hahahahahaha!
>>
>>571576360
watch the video cunt
>>
File: 1412030621020.jpg (53 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
1412030621020.jpg
53 KB, 391x500
>>571577447
So by your reasoning.
>all authors should be ashamed
>anyone who makes art or clothes should be ashamed
>anyone who builds a house should be ashamed
>anyone who works at a bank should be ashamed
>any university professor should be ashamed
Troll harder
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.