[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to stop these feminist ideas that are being spread like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 19
File: 1428572795827.png (188 KB, 1366x832) Image search: [Google]
1428572795827.png
188 KB, 1366x832
We need to stop these feminist ideas that are being spread like cancer. This is my effort.

So I've been back on /b/ for a month or so now after a many year hiatus and I'm happy to say that I still see part of the old /b/ spirit that I remember. I see it in our seemingly united hatred against feminists and their bullshit. So because I feel strongly towards this and I feel like I have some insight that might if anything help make just one cunt shut down her twitter and stop spreading ignorance. I want to contribute as much as I can. Give my /b/rothers more ammo not like you don't have enough already, but some of these cunts deserve to be shot down into the dirt. So in order to do this I will give a small background into me. Just to give perspective and any feminist some shit to use to try and berate me into changing my opinion. I will post, what I will try to make as concise as possible, a list of various reasons and statements about either specifically myself or men as a gender basically showing why and how men are superior to females in basically every important aspect to society. This list, my story, my reasoning, my examples, everything I have to give to fight this movement is yours. However what I believe makes this post slightly different if not just stupider, is going to be achieved by violating a cardinal rule of /b/ but I feel it is called for. At the end of this long ass post I will leave my fb. I know this is one of the stupider things you can do on /b/, however for some reason for the first time I trust /b/. I hope that if any of this post or my story is deemed worthy by you to be used I want any of them to be able to actually respond to the person who said it. I want these stupid women who consider themselves to be some of the greatest people ever apparently to see me, an average height, average looking, overweight man, that on the surface seems like an easy target for any semi popular girl with a cult tumblr following to tear down.
>>
File: anti fem 1.png (24 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
anti fem 1.png
24 KB, 512x341
>>612459711
I want them to do it. I want every insult they have, every hypocrisy, I want to take every single hit any of them is willing to throw in response to this. I take this risk because I know that the average women will focus on some of the basic easy target methods, none will attack the argument, and hopefully we can get some funny posts or something out of it which is probably the realistic goal. I have another though that is kind of a pipe dream and has a big chance to back fire. See nobody I know in real life knows that I have been raped. I hope that one of them uses it against me. That will generate the best response in my eyes for a few reasons. First nobody I have added on fb is the type to support a man that has been raped over a hundred times. Especially given how most people currently see me, it should generate a decent amount of backlash not just from more feminists but from my a lot of my “friends” and most of my family. The family and friends I really care about will stay so I'm willing to risk completely destroying the person I worked so hard to be on a social surface as long as it is done and caused by one of these fucking women, hopefully a more popular one. I know the thought process that will be going through their heads when and if one of them decides to use my rape history against me. It's really pretty simple they think they'll post it, ill get embarrassed, some people might react poorly to it, but the key is here, they will expect me to have support from these people that I consider closest to me. This is where they learn the big difference. Shit happens to a girl she has the whole world to turn to. She can post that she stubbed a toe and will get 100 messages on how brave and strong she is for continuing to walk that day and this support is what feeds them.
>>
File: anti fem 2.jpg (426 KB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
anti fem 2.jpg
426 KB, 800x3000
>>612459711
It is the biggest crutch . They will know that if they had said my story happened to them they would be able to feed off of it forever. Whenever anyone asked them what was wrong they could basically just say this story and they know that any man or woman would nod in respect. I need them to see that men do not get this, I need to burst their ignorance bubble even if it comes at a steep cost. I hope that on omegle or tumblr or whatever we use at least one anon sends this story or these reasons to them and can finish off their post or message with “if you disagree then let him know and give them my facebook. And note that I am trying to stay away from the normal logic approach because that just doesn't have any lasting affect it seems, this list is designed to purely put stupid bitches back in their fucking place and honestly just make them feel like failures of their gender. Again this is not logic, this is what I think will affect these cunts more.
>> attached pic is of my story of actually being raped as a child and how I was forced to deal with it like a man, it's a bit of a read but I feel like it makes a strong point. rest of list incoming

>> also if you decide to copy paste all of this first off let me thank you for sharing this for me and second please let me ask that you only show my story posted in the original pic and whats written below this.
>>
File: anti fem 3.jpg (66 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
anti fem 3.jpg
66 KB, 500x479
>>612459711
First a few things just for background information on me.

I am not ugly however I'm sure a lot of women I might piss off with this will disagree but I'm not super hot either maybe a 7 and thats being generous. Maybe an extra point if you like redheads or minus 50 if you don't, I know its really hit and miss

I am not very tall but I wouldn’t consider myself a manlet although I'm sure I will be called me one. im 6ft 1” which seems to be the cut off height especially because my current gf is a 6ft 4” black girl.

I am heavy for my height, I have a gut, it is not because of my genes, or water absorbition it is purely
because over a period of time I consumed more calories then I burnt hence I gained weight, I swear if cunts just admit that one fact I will consider this worth it. And I know that a feminist will jump on this to try and bring me down as well however my gut and weight was gained when I started and continued power lifting semi professionally so I accepted that weight gains and fat would come with the muscle but my abnormal strength to me more than makes up for the gut, but hey I'm just compensating right
>>
File: anti fem 4.png (569 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anti fem 4.png
569 KB, 960x720
>>612459711
I am bisexual, don't lean strongly towards one sex or the other I do want to point out though that the men I find attractive are masculine generally straight acting men who are strong and tall, I know I sound like a girl when I say that however at least I'm upfront about it. I feel like I am attracted to each sex for the reasons they are supposed to be seen as attractive. Healthy, strong, smart, basically I want to find as good of a mate as possible even when it comes to men knowing that genes and looks really are purely aesthetically based since the need to have the best offspring is no longer relevant, am I shallow in that sense, maybe but maybe the idea of a powerful mate or beneficial mate is so built into us that its not really a choice anymore. Anyways in a man or women I try and get the best I can, in all aspects, some are more important than others to me and their importance changes as I do however I can honestly say that I never feel like I have had to settle for something or someone I saw as beneath me.

I feel like for my age I have had more sexual experience then average, although probably not by a lot. I've had a few relationships last several years, most last around half a year to a year though, men however seem to be able to maintain a relationship with me longer then most women although my longest and most serious relationships have been with women. If we want hard numbers I have had 11 relationships that I would count up to this point, I've had sex with probably around 15 different people which isn't too many but it's enough to where I feel like I'm a viable mate option to a lot of people.
>>
bumb

>this gunna be gud
>>
File: anti fem 5.png (529 KB, 705x472) Image search: [Google]
anti fem 5.png
529 KB, 705x472
>>612459711
1. Women think they are the master manipulators, that they have always pulled the strings. Well you can think that, but nothing is easier to control then something that is too stupid to even realize it's been being controlled since the start of society. You don't believe me well I'm sorry but all I need to say is scoreboard bitches. Even today you are still less valued then a man is to society and that is because you are on average as a gender worse then men at damn near everything that matters.

2.No women will ever be able to beat me or most other full grown men in a life or death fight. We can kill you whenever we want, be thankful men made laws against it. Basically as a worker and survivor you are all born physically crippled.

3.Women think they are the natural caregivers, however all statistics show that a child growing up without a FATHER is far more likely to be damaged then one without a mother. Fathers want their children to do better then they did, go farther in every way. Mothers want success for their children as well but as soon as they feel threatened they start to sabotage them either subconsciously or flat out directly. They will also put the needs of themselves above the needs of their children and justify it to themselves by thinking that they needed whatever it was more than their child needed them or that they need to do whatever it is for themselves because it somehow makes them a better parent. They will also use their children as weapons against the fathers of the children. Give parental rights to fathers, see society drastically increase in all aspects.
>>
File: anti 6.jpg (10 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
anti 6.jpg
10 KB, 268x188
>>612459711
4. Women being judged on looks this one has been done to death so this is more just me restating things that fellow anons point out. Why are women expected to look good, because its the only fucking service you can provide to a heterosexual male that another male couldn't do. If your fat then have fun being a disgusting pig and I hope you find some sad lonely chubby chaser to settle for you. Men however can be fat and still be with attractive females, granted less are interested, but a decent amount don't lose interest because a guy is heavier. This has a simple reason basic instinct dictates large man = strong man. Not always the case but a man can atleast use his weight for some advantage, and even with it being more ok for men to be fat we still seem to be the only ones that will ever say or admit I'm fat, I'm fat because I don't make the healthiest choices, we take responsibility. We dont say we are 130 lbs and 28 gallons when we are actually 300lbs. We say we are 300lbs and real men don't give a shit and fucking own it because of a simple fact that has been around as long as humans have been. Males could and can live without a mate. We could and can survive and live out our life because we can take care of ourselves on our own. In fact we are so much better at living and taking care of things that we take it upon ourselves to provide for ourselves some bitch and our children until the day we fucking die.
>>
File: anti 7.jpg (9 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
anti 7.jpg
9 KB, 188x188
>>612459711
5. I mentioned looking good being the only thing that a women can provide to a heterosexual man that a man can't, this I have to concede congratulations on ending up about as useful as a statue that you have to pay constantly for. Obviously though right now a lot of women will think well I can please a man so well sexually that I should get whatever I want from him. Now this might be hard for you cunt's to believe but about 75% of you in general and about 90% of women under 25 don't know shit about how to please a man sexually. Don't believe me, blindfold your boyfriend, if you can even get one, blindfold him, and you can suck his dick for two minutes and ill suck it for two minutes. You'll make him hard, I'll make him cum and when his cock is in my mouth he will pray and want to believe its you making him feel this good, but on the inside he will know that there is no way you could ever know what he wanted without him actually having to spell that shit out for you. I'd make the same blindfold challenge for penetration of your pussy vs. penetration of my ass, but honestly, the fact that I would be so much tighter than you and actually know how to ride and please a man that anyone would immediately tell the difference. And don't feel too bad, if your man ever did this he would still lie and tell you that your pussy was better, one to spare your feelings, and two to save himself from questioning his sexuality, however you better believe he will be asking you for anal soon in some blind hope to try and come close to what he felt with me, but even if you give it to him, you don't know what he wants, you don't know how he wants it, and its because you don't feel like you need to know anymore.
>>
File: anti 8.png (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
anti 8.png
77 KB, 720x960
>>612459711
6. “Men get paid more on average”. Again a basic reason for this men have always been by in large better workers. We are better at physical labor, we are better at management, we can control people better, we can control situations better, but most importantly we control ourselves better. We get paid more by companies because we make the companies more money than you do, you want better wages try fucking doing the same amount of work with the same level of quality not just having the same job title and then we will talk.

7.“Men aren't victimized as much as women are” yeah bullshit, men are victimized more by criminals, police, the government, and society, all the stats support it, the reason it doesn’t seem that way is because men refuse to remain a fucking victim like women do. When a man gets raped it lasts as long as the act and then he starts to deal with it and fix himself. (this is where most of my personal experience lies, again if you want to show a girl what real rape is and how a man is expected to deal with it as opposed to a women please read my original story when a woman is raped in her mind the rape lasts the rest of her fucking life. What a fucking sad way to live your life. Also keep in mind a man that targets a women for a crime is a scared insecure weak example of a man, a man that targets another man is dangerous and strong enough to know he can succeed without picking on a cripple i.e a women. Actually know I'll take that back that is insulting to cripples, I think robbing a man in a wheel chair would be much harder than robbing a women.
>>
File: 13598176284891.png (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
13598176284891.png
18 KB, 240x200
>>
File: anti 10.jpg (51 KB, 509x535) Image search: [Google]
anti 10.jpg
51 KB, 509x535
>>612459711
8. And even though men have been put in a society that places them in competition with basically every other man, we still have the ability to make and maintain long lasting mutually beneficial friendships. We stay loyal to our friends, more people might give you attention on the street and people might act more friendly towards you but in the end all you can offer anyone is sex and although that has value it doesn't come near to the value men's friends have to them. Men will die for their true friends, and our friends will die for us. The only people that would die for you is more than likely your father, you keep thinking your mother would but you're just a cheap knock off of herself to her. Oh and if you somehow actually got a man to be loyal to you then he will also die for you. However none of your girlfriends will, none of your guy best friends, none of your fuck buddies, basically you have two people who will defend you with their lives, both men, who would of guessed, your father and husband. Girls will trip their friend when they're running from a threat just to make sure they get away. Their friend is only as important as the immediate tangible benefit they provide.
>>
File: anti 11.png (211 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
anti 11.png
211 KB, 500x347
>>612459711
9. Last point with this long ass explanation Logic+reason>emotion+feeling. In every single situation it is better to go with a logical approach. Men might assess a situation and use logic to determine that an emotional reaction will work best, women however can it seems only go with emotion and feeling as reasons to their choices or even how their whole life is in general. The only reason an emotional approach is ever even really used now is because fucking women have made it into an accepted rational. And honestly its the most bullshit idea when you think about it. In their mind what actually happened or happens is irrelevant when compared to how it made her feel. If you make a women feel bad you are expected to just accept fault for whatever mistake they claim you made, apologize six million times at least over the course of the rest of your life, and never forget that one day you made her feel bad. You know what happens when a man tells a man or even a women, what you just did hurt my feelings or made me feel bad? We get called a pussy and become less of a man and I pray that never changes because I refuse to see my whole sex turn into fucking pussies.

Tl;dr

>> Reasons why females are inferior and how to shut down any feminist cunt using their own emotions against them.
>>
Is this a TL;DR thread?
>>
File: anti 12.jpg (66 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
anti 12.jpg
66 KB, 720x462
>>612459711
>> 1. Men always have and always will control the world think whatever you want from back in the kitchen

>> 2. Women cannot defend themselves against a full grown man, trust me I have personally seen “great women fighters” specifically Ronda Rousey get the shit kicked out of her in spars with boys who weigh less then her and are still in high school and just train in mma because its the “in” thing to do right now

>> 3. All statistics show that a father's presence is far more crucial to a child's growth then a mother's.

>> 4. Women get judged on looks more than men because that's the only purpose they serve anymore, there is no point to have an ugly girl, where as being with an ugly man can and more than likely does have at least some benefit to the women.

>> 5. Men are better sexually, at everything. When sexuality is taken out of it and you simply compare the experience and sensations caused men know how to please men better, we can do anything you can do sexually, I don't know if I believe that people can choose their sexuality but if they could a lot of men now would choose to be gay just to not have to deal with the bullshit of women even super feminine gay men don't pull the stupid shit every guy learns to just expect from every girlfriend.
>>
File: anti 13.jpg (68 KB, 720x385) Image search: [Google]
anti 13.jpg
68 KB, 720x385
>>612459711
>> 6. Men are paid more because we are worth more, we make the company more money then you do, so they give us more then they give you. Do the same amount of work, with the same quality, in the same time, and not just say oh we have the same job title and then maybe you'll get paid more.

>> 7. Men are attacked and victimized more by criminals, police, governments, and society then women will ever be. And when a women is attacked it is by a weak man that has to prey on something even weaker, a man that has the confidence to target another full grown man has a much higher chance to actually be dangerous.

>> 8. Men are loyal, we keep our close friends damn near forever, we would die for our friends and they would die for us even though we are in a society that dictates that we be in constant competition. You know who the only people ever generally loyal enough to a women are to actually die for them? Their father, maybe son, and maybe husband. Moms will save themselves first, girlfriends dont really care about you, fuck buddies dont give two shits, the only people who will sacrifice themselves for you women are men.

>> 9. This is a big one, when men make a choice we use logic and reason, women use emotion and feeling. If you don't see whats wrong with this thought process already then you’re a lost cause.
>>
File: anti 14.jpg (36 KB, 510x400) Image search: [Google]
anti 14.jpg
36 KB, 510x400
>>612459711
Women, the idea that you should get to keep all the benefits you get from being a women without having any of the negatives is childish. Everything in life comes with good and bad. When a women gets something I don't because she is pretty I don't bitch and cry about it. If anything I like seeing a women use the things that she is supposed to have or use for her advantage. And yes not every women is born pretty, just like how not every man is born pretty, or tall, or strong. Men however will work to try and become these things because we accept that that is how most people will judge us at first, and if we decide that we don't want to put in the work to do it we understand when we don't get the things that a man who has put the work in gets. We might be a little jealous but if anything we respect him for it. We are proud to see one of our own succeed where we might have failed, but women hold each other down. If a girl tries to start losing weight all her fat friends aren't happy or proud for her, they start to hate her because she is doing what they won't.

Ok so thats all of it, I really hope this writing wasn't for nothing. I hope every feminist sees what I've said. I hope they all come running to attack me from behind their computer screen. I'll be waiting

And like I said I would in the beginning here is how to find me to try and tell me why I am wrong. My name is Andrew McKnight, I would post fb link but its considered spam, I live in Murrieta California and I'll be here waiting. Please share this if you feel it might make a difference and please let any feminist know I'm always up for a debate. Have a great day my /b/rothers I hope this blow makes a difference.
>>
>>612461006
>I hope every feminist sees what I've said
Protip: you're on 4chan, not tumblr.
>>
>>612460682
>>612460520
Yes I know this is long, feel free to not read or just skim the green text but I hope this shit gets out there to just one person, maybe it will stop one instance of stupid feminine hatred towards men.
>>
>>612461151
I know, I don't have a tumblr actually but I will be spreading this there as well. This is more meant to be used by my fellow /b/rothers.
>>
>>612459711
this whole thread is pure 24-carat gold
>>
>>612461498
I really hope you mean that, if you do thank you I appreciate it more than you know.
>>
>>612461594
yep i meant it. do you have a blog somewhere?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdBrKFuaGJw
>>
>>612461594
pics are gold too
>>
>>612459711
TL:DR
>>
File: anti 15.png (417 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anti 15.png
417 KB, 960x720
>>612461699
no I don't really speak out against or for much, this one thing though really just got to me. Also will continue bumping with anti fem pics
>>
File: anti 16.jpg (27 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
anti 16.jpg
27 KB, 236x354
>>612462058
I'm sorry its too long, I guess I have too much to say and am not a very concise person. Thank you for the bump though
>>
File: tumblr_nmw1aqUIsW1txq46to1_540.jpg (101 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmw1aqUIsW1txq46to1_540.jpg
101 KB, 456x810
I support feminism. They have knives.
>>
Keep up the good work, OP.
>>
>>612462072
ah well. saving all these pics to a folder and copy/pasting all that text to word right now.
>>
The only places they spread to are clickbait "news" sites and college campuses. Normal people everywhere are in fact, sick of this shit. It's the autist MRAs and religious-right reactionaries that are the true cancer.
>>
>>612462387
not OP, but as long as laws and societal attitudes are run with a feminist mindset we have a problem
>>
>>612462387
Both extremes are cancer. Extremist groups are cancer.
>>
>>612462387
>college campuses

where thsoe same ppl go on into the government or other equally influential positions
>>
>>612462256
you have nothing to say at all OP.
just admit that you're butthurt.
>>
>>612462817
implying that the best course of action is aways the ideology that stays in the midle .
>>
>>612463007
Yeah well I'm not focused on feminism specifically when for the most part, people who get involved with the government are doing it to push some other shitty agenda of theirs. Gays, black people, feminists, they all do it but you can't get laid so you only focus on one. Get out of here with this tired bullshit already.
>>
File: anti 17.jpg (137 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
anti 17.jpg
137 KB, 800x784
>>612462386
Thank you for that.

>>612462387
I really hope you're right, but I still even see men spread these ideas not just online but in how they act. They demean other men while acting like they are more enlightened because they just nod and agree with anything a girl has to say
>>612462540
Yes we do
>>
>>612463332
>I still even see men spread these ideas not just online but in how they act.

They want pussy, idiot. Obviously more than any of you so good job.
>>
>>612463222
I never said that.

There is no reason why you can't rationally argue your opinion without resorting to extremist tactics, like those taken by PEETA or The Westburo Baptist Church.
>>
>>612463406
well, no. I'm not so desperate to get pussy that I'll agree with everything a girl says.
>>
>>612463038
Naw I do have stuff to say, whether you consider it valid, worth listening too, or even worth saying is your choice, and yes I will admit that I am butthurt, bro I am mad, and I have every right to be because this feminism shit is to me the epitome of stupid fucking cunts bitching about first world problems that are either completely in their head or made to seem 100000000 times worse in their head.
>>
>>612463038
>>612463406

white knight detected.
>>
>>612463520
I know that, guy. I'm saying that's a good thing in itself, but you're desperate enough to post retard-level MRA propaganda and fuel your retard ideologies through shitposts alone.
>>
>>612463406
Is the slight increase to the chances of you fucking some stupid bitch worth perpetuating the idea that your gender should be not just shamed but even in some peoples mind eliminated?
>>
>>612461353
You're my man, man!

Currently living alone, single, after 3 years of relationship.
>Never had so much money
>Never had so much freedom
>I want to fry bacon naked? I fry bacon naked
>All my sexual needs are fullfilled by whores
>Riding my motorcycle whenever the fuck I want and placed it in my living room.

Life without women is much easier, I think I will start a business or something.
>>
>>612463849
Idk one day you'll be desperate enough or just go gay. Or join that faggot group in Japan for "men who women aren't attracted to"
>>
>>612463820
refer to this

>>612463849

btw im not OP
>>
>>612463866
The sad thing is, that life without a mate should be harder. But its not. Being in a relationship with most women now is a determent to the man and a benefit to the women when it used to be a benefit to both. Now sadly it's easier to just be alone

>>612464124
I've been desperate for pussy and dick before, being bi ive done some stupid shit to get both. But the stupid shit I did only made myself appear stupid or weak or whatever, Never would I bring down my gender or race or really any gender or race purely for a chance at some pussy.
>>
>>612461151
No one here seems to realize this.

You wanna post crap like this, post it there where people actually care about this thing or care about your opinions at all.
>>
>>612463866
Oh and I know this is off topic but do it man, start up a business, go out there and succeed for yourself not for some random girl.
>>
>>612464732
You don't owe your "gender" shit. They don't have your back just like feminists dont actually have each other's backs. That's why neither side will ever get anywhere. Don't paint this like you've got anyone's best interest in mind but your own, or else you wouldn't stop it at feminism, you'd actually give a shit about the rest of the world too.
>>
>>612464732
And you appear stupid and weak because you are stupid and weak. Changing the social climate to make people forget won't change that.
>>
>>612465046
Well in my mind I think my gender in a lot of ways does have my back, but not in the way you might be thinking of it. I don't expect someone to help me because I'm a guy and they are a guy. I don't think that for a second, but as far as neither side getting anywhere I'm sorry but both sides have been getting somewhere its just not a good place they are going. We made positive movements towards more equal standards for years and years and most of the changes were for the most part fair or somewhat thought out and done in the name of equality. Now it seems any changes feminists want to make are in the name of hate and revenge. They missed their stop and have taken this way too far. And as far as me not trying to save the world, i dont because there is no point. Even this thread basically has no point but to me the effort it took to make it is worth the .00001% chance of there being an affect.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.