[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Time for a new Roleplaying/worldbuilding game b Although
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 20160311_192046.jpg (751 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160311_192046.jpg
751 KB, 2560x1440
>Time for a new Roleplaying/worldbuilding game b
Although this time we wont be trying to build a utopian future society

>Roll 00-17
You are of House Salaunge
Descended from Salaunge the Great, your Grandfather, youve seemed to inhereit his innate ability to counsil and judge, as.he was too known as one of the wisest im his time
You belong to the lawkeeping and law proposing branch of families

>Roll 18-32
House Tylpatre
Descended from Tylpatre, the most intellectual member of his era, youve seemed to have inherited his wonderous gift of dreaming up and crafting ingenious and progressive new creations and technologies
You are the Research and Development branch

>Roll 33 - 60
Descended from the Avell Brothers, Gaiun and Woltram, you seem to have inherited their natural sense of social and humanistic justice and uncanny martial tactiticianship and strategy
You are the militaristic and Policing Branch

>Roll 61 - 90
House Iberagon
Descended from Iberagon, the Spoken, you have inheritef his natural silver tongue and as such are the forefront in public relation, diplomacy and commerce negotiation
You are the public trust/Civil Logistics Branch

>Roll 91-99
You are an outsider whose ventured to this town and are free to choose which house youd like to sesve under

Those wishing to choose other branches of work may request a councilman and must get approval from them
This law may later be substituted for one of your own design
Those who shitpost may be considered town degenerates and may potentially face punishment

>Trips or higher
Instant Town Dictator
Be mindful though that your subjects could always pull an ides of march
>>
>BACKGROUND
You are the third generation of settlers in this hamlet of yours. Until your grandfathers' generation your peoples were nothing more than mere barbaric nomadic savages... Too be quite honest theyve not evovled much from that anyway. With the death of the most recent Village Regent Maxdock the villagers are looking to someone to lead and who better than you, after all anons... You are the descendants of tjis villages very first leaders

>How gameplay works
You will roll for initial roles and classes and based on your collective administrative and political decisions come up with solutions to both internal.conflicts as.well as problems and conflicts that may arise from outside the city.

Be warned while your village may be young there are many out there that have been well established and have even expanded into empires

Roll for initial class, the first one to be part of a clan or house is considered its patriarch

Currently the government of the village is "he whos got the biggest stick the loudest voice and the most men is who wr listen to" its up to you to enact any laws penalties cultural identity and such

The technology level as a whole is somewhere at the same level as most contemporary medeival fantasy games however the village itself has only one iron smith and one architect who are knowledgable of their crafts each has only two apprentices each
>>
Please remember to sogn your posts
>Adonojah Game Overseer
Like this
>>
>>673457015
Test roll for character.
>>
>>673458037
Looks like weve got an officer
>Adonijah
>>
File: Used.png (6 KB, 166x368) Image search: [Google]
Used.png
6 KB, 166x368
>>673458037
Ivanov Avell.

Head of Policing & Military. His branches mantra is to remove the un ruly with a blade in their neck.

Let's get to work men.
>>
>>673458633
Since youre the first to roll an Avell House roll you are now the patriarch
(iE you can change the placeholder house name to whatever youd like)
>>
>>673458533
"Lets re form our government. Village government will be lead by military. We're a military people, kinda like ancient ass's like the Pthallin or Judop. We need to train our boys when old enough to fight and to not fear any village idiot who stands in the way of our expansion."
>Commander Ivanov
>>
>>673458633
Btw I think you were commander Ivan from Kanes Exodus game the other day?
>>
>>673459179
Nope. Last of these games on /b/ I was on we we're raising a ship with help of a fat ass
>>
>>673459177
"This is a wise decision in our current state, Lord Avell, I as the eldest man in the village am fully supporting the idea of training all boys of age to fight for our Realm!"
>Adonijah Komicel
>>
Rolling for dictator
>lucidity
>>
>>673459634
Looks like we have another Avell Clansman
>Adomojah Komicel
>>
Rolling for a more peaceful society.
>>
>>673460574
Welcome son of Iberagon
>>
File: Map.png (31 KB, 646x444) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
31 KB, 646x444
>>673459759
"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW CLAN MAGGOT MAGGOT. YOU'LL BE FUCKING PUSHED TO YOUR DOGSHIT LIMIT. YOU WILL BE PUSHED IN SO FAT UP YOUR LADEN ASS THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING TO GET FUCKED IN MORE YOU GAY TRANNY, NOW GIVE ME A DAMN RUN SO GOOD THAT I'D LET YOU FUCK MY AVELLIAN SISTER WITH ME."
>Ivanov yelled to you, mimicking a certain Gunnery Sergeant in his demeanor, and clad in the civillization's finest furs and plating.
(Also. here's a better map
>>
Thank you friends and council members though I think we are being too hasty in deciding upon putting our efforts into the art of warfare when clearly we must increase our technology and market sectors while simultaneously sending out ambassadors to scout nearby civilizations.
Tai Emerele
>>
>>673461091
"Are you a fucking idiot. We need our army prepared incase shit gets hit by these savages, something WAY more important then our goddamn market sectors. We need more military funding more than anything than that dogshit plan."
>Commander Ivanov
>>
Preparing cloak and dagger to his side he silently slinks out of the door of the tavern to stroll the streets with eyes alert and watching the streets he starts to search for people to come to his point of view towards making a village council, the distant sound of one soldier shouting at another drifting in the wind he stares up and down the street one last time before starting his search.
Tai Ederle
>>
>>673461924
Surely we can come to a balanced and agreeable decision, yes Ivanov while weve secured our resources thus far by might, Tai DOES have experience outside this village, he may know of how their trade systems work... Tai we shall create a council consisting of the seniormost of each house so that all interests have a voice "
>Adonijah
>>
>>673461079
Thank you this is a great map
Im on a phone so no MS paint or similar
>>
Hearing the words over his shoulder as he walks he turns, staring at the man who had addressed him a second before replying.
"And how exactly do you plan on paying for the weapons or the fact that we have no soldiers and our enemies already have bigger armies than us. Our only chance of survival is to make our enemies think we are harmless until we have the technology to be ready to strike and we can do neither until our village is prosperous enough to pay for it all. What have you to say to that?"
>tai Ederle
>>
"Yes a council of members I believe is the best idea and I would like to put forward the idea of voting before any major decisions"
Tai Ederle
>>
yoyo
>>
>>673462645
"THAT WE'RE THE BEST GODDAMN CIVILLIZATION, AND NO ARMY CAN STAND INFRUN'T OF OURS WITHOUT WHIMPERIN' CUS' THEY KNOW WHAT WE GONNA' DO TO EM' AFTER WE DID THEM AND THEM GIRLS THEY GOT."
>Drunk Ivanov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfK9UPEQavo
>>
"I assure you friends I have seen the larger armies to the north with thick plate mail and unless we can attract some of the other villages to our cause or find a way to defeat steal if we do not agree they will best us."
Tai Ederle
>>
Seeing the man drunk in front of him he puts his hands up and softens his tone for he had learnt the hard way not to act aggressive toward drunk men with swords.
Tai Ederle
>>
EARLY SPRING, 1 YEAR AFTER MAXDOCKS DEATH
>Grainfields - 3
>Bovine Farms -
>Poultry Farms -
>Swine Farms-
>Sheep Fields-
>Fisheries-
>Smithies-
>Horse Housed/Horse Stables-

>Adult Population - 650
>Hygiene- Moderate
>Population.Fed- 600
>Armed Men- 100
>Dedicated Militia Men- 20
>Crime- None Violent
>Surplus Food- 100 Per season
>Currency- None Officially
>LAWs: None Proposed
>Government: Village Council- Semi Republic

Amongst the bickering and back and forth between.the villages most effective leaders, some of the villagers have discovered smoke and man shaped figures coming from the neighboring forest
Theyve approached you with questions regarsing what to do?
>>
Rell
>>
>>673464284
Welcome son of Iberagon
>>
>>673464848
Wtf do I do now?
>>
"Attempt to make contact and non violent discussion with the approaching men with any archers we have hidden in watching and send the remaining militia to find the reason for the smoke that's what I think we need to do"
Tai Ederle
>>
>>673465087
Make up a name for yourself and decide what motions you can put forth to help this (still unnamed) village progress into whatever society you and other anons guide it to
>>
>>673465251
I agree with this course of action and if no one objects will approve this motion and get Ivan to ready the troops
>>
>>673465376
Name?

Jesus christ fuck that ill be here forever, maybe we name the village?
>>
>>673465665
"We better name it Freedomsville or i'll order my men to gas sum' of ye.
>>
>>673466156
>Ivanov
>>
>>673465665
Well I agree but none of the other players have suggested this yet
Also a name is how we determine who posted what
>Adonijah Komicel
>>
"And I will prepare a diplomat from the villagers that I have met so far to go ahead of the archers"
Tai Ederle
>>
>>673466215
Does it have to be a name like yours? Cause I likr john.

>>673466156
Also name the village sydney.

> john
>>
>>673466208
Ivan can you round up all the men in you militia and inform your officers to deputize some of the more sturdy men with weapons to come along were gonna greet some people in the forest east of here.and do a little uncovering of why theyre smoking the forest at night
>Adonijah
>>
>>673457015
Rolling for toon.
>>
"I have no problem with calling the town freedomsville and I guess there was no objection to my plan so we will attempt diplomacy firs
>Tai
>>
>>673466577
I said sydney

> john
>>
>>673466475
It cam be whatever you wantyout there are houses (clans, tribes etc) that give the main 4 surnames of the village
You can choose not to pick these

Its a roleplay dude so just play as your character john would act
>>
File: 1453415540677.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453415540677.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>673466547
Skellington Avell is here!

>Skellington Avell
>>
>>673466769
Alright man.

I havnt done this shit before, besides once with 'operation exodus'
>>
>>673466878
Skellington Avell volunteers to lead a militia group to investigate the smoking!

>Skellington Avell
>>
>>673466878
Hello Skellington Avell, your brethren Ivanov currently is Household Head of House Avell
So please go to him regarding militaristic matters
>>
>>673467272
Okay you will now be allotted half of Ivanovs command having two commanders of our militia

>>673466577
Tai, Skellington, Ivanov and John, accompanied by 40 other Able bodied men and 5 Of the villages huntsmen venture the few.miles over to the forest

Upon reaching the boundries of the trees several dozen dark tinged men of great height and body size appear, donned with Blue Facial tattoos and black body tattoos resembling a demons face, armed with well forged steel weapons.

The apparent leader of the group steps forward and says to you and the party "Hail!"
>>
>>673467987
John didnt sign up for this

> john
>>
>>673467987
>Keeping an eye out for any strange actions or funny business, allowing the leaders to do the talking, I would have told the men under my command to do the same before hand

>Skellington Avell
>>
Let's see
>>
>>673468193
>>673468481
"I am Kaidoni, Chief of my men here. We were sent by the great and glorious Sudarii, the lands far south of here. We mean you no harm and intended not to even let yoy be aware of our presence... We did not prepare for the winds to shift direction this soon before summer so our firesfires' smoke mustve travelled down the breeze to you"

He points to Tai
"We originally thought your village to be part of the Haskillian Lands to the north due.to your features but you seem to be the only man amongst you to resemble them, as such weve decided not to strike as you are not our enemy, if youll allow us we shall move from your region by morn"
>>
>>673469366
Up to anyone thats not me

> john
>>
Bowing at the waist deeply before speak and holding his arms wide and open to show bare arms Tai steps forward and speaks
" It is an honor to speak to you our common man and you are welcome on our lands for as long as you need and if you would agree to help protect and provide for the lands then there may be place for you to stay and peacefully coincide with us. I'm sure with an alliance both of our people can grow strong."
>Tai Ederle
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.