[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape Thread? Rape Thread. Webms, Gifs, .jpeg's you name it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 85FsBoa.jpg (109 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
85FsBoa.jpg
109 KB, 799x600
Rape Thread?
Rape Thread.
Webms, Gifs, .jpeg's you name it!
>>
monitoring
>>
>>611988277
You guys have NO respect for women. No, you have no respect for anyone, not even yourselves.
I know you won't because you're sexually frustrated, angry, immature man-children, but you should stop posting pictures of young women and passing them off as your girlfriends, ex girlfriends or 'fuck buddies' lol it's pathetic and disgusting. I'm a 25 year old straight man, but the way I've seen you people sexualize females - many of which look way too young- is truly sickening. And I'm not a feminist or a 'social justice warrior' (whatever the fuck that is) or any of that shit. I'm just saying. You can't do this to people whether they be male or female. It's respect. It's common decency. I called some sick douchebag out last night. I was browsing around and I saw a photo of a woman who looked very familiar. The title was something like: 'would you fuck my sister? Tell me how you would fuck her and why.' then the loser starts posting pic after pic of her. it just so happened that I actually had photos of her and I at a party/get-together taken a while back. So I compared the photos to make sure and it was her. Now I know she doesn't have any siblings so right away I called the fucker out. I wish I had taken screenshots as proof. I said 'this is illegal and just plain wrong. You can't fuck with people's lives like this! You're a grade A creeper!' that piece of shit stopped posting real quick. Then I see these other comments about teen girls and they say shit like: 'that's a nice slab of worthless fuckmeat right there! Good job, anon. or 'she would look great with cum on her face. wtf, man. What if that was your sister or your daughter? I get that most of you hate females for whatever you may have experienced with the few in your lives or because they don't like you, but damn. You guys are just a bunch of angry woman haters. I know it sounds gay, but no girl will ever like or love you unless you start loving yourselves. Not just girls but anyone.
>>
>>611988468
Mmmmmm, that's some mighty nice pasta. Maybe a bit overcooked, though.
>>
>>611988468
B8 m8.
White Knight.
Femifag

You name it.. All of the above
>>
File: 1392603361705.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1392603361705.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>611988468
>>
>>611988277
Fight feminism.
>>611984358
>>
File: 1425552139040.jpg (489 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1425552139040.jpg
489 KB, 2560x1920
>>611988468
>many of which look way too young
somebody quick post a pic of monroe
>>
There is no such thing as rape. The concept implies that a girl has an opinion that warrants consideration.

The picture shows a bitch who is not showing the correct level of gratitude for the attention her cunt us recieving. She should be punished for her disrespect
>>
Does anyone have the gif of this woman sucking a cock, then she takes it out of her mouth in disgust, then the guy grabs her hair, slaps her then numbers appear above her head? I saw it when I was high

>bitch takes cock out of her mouth
>man slaps her
>+100 +100
>>
>>611989833
seconded!
>>
File: erbfYII.png (20 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
erbfYII.png
20 KB, 600x800
>>611988468
He mad?
He mad.
>>
>>611989833
lol wut
>>
File: zBXok8r.jpg (95 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
zBXok8r.jpg
95 KB, 499x499
Bump
>>
I may gonna like this...
>>
>>611988468
I'm literally fapping right now.
>>
File: me and my dog.jpg (9 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
me and my dog.jpg
9 KB, 267x200
>>
>>611988468

TL:DR pasta
>>
File: 1400024609991.gif (496 KB, 410x288) Image search: [Google]
1400024609991.gif
496 KB, 410x288
There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.
Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.
>>
File: strech.webm (1 MB, 932x714) Image search: [Google]
strech.webm
1 MB, 932x714
>>611988468
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.