[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss different times in which you wish you were born.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 450x281
ITT: We discuss different times in which you wish you were born. Past, present, or future.

I would live anywhere between 1600-1700's.

Privateering and Piracy was at it's golden era and I love the sea, it would have been fun as hell to be seafaring bandit that bowed to no man.

Not to mention, the life of a pirate was incredibly lazy. Wake up, check the rigging, sails, cannons and your weapons.

Get drunk and play cards with your mates until you pass out, rinse and repeat until you get lucky to find another vessel to commandeer.
>>
>>671997635
>Wake up.
>Spent endless hours doing small repairs.
>Can't go to port since you're a criminal.
>Low on food and supplies.
>Finally find a shitty poorly manned boat to board.
>Grand price is some rope, sail and the tool chest.
>Kidnap the cooper since your barrels are leaking dirty brackish water.
>Die of disease or get hanged.

It wasn't as fun as people made it out to be.
>>
>>671997635
Same as you, except that I want to be a commander for La Marine Française and kick your lazy pirate's ass, faggot.
>>
File: cheapside.jpg (254 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
cheapside.jpg
254 KB, 800x640
1837-1901 was the best time to live in.
>>
File: ideal_housewife.jpg (65 KB, 570x571) Image search: [Google]
ideal_housewife.jpg
65 KB, 570x571
post-war america. when women did what they were told and you could throw things at niggers without being vilified by society.
>>
>>671997635
Pirate's life for me aye
>>
>live in the roaring 20s
>beat and kill niggers and get away with it
>rape nigresses left and right
>get a nigress maid as a pet
>invest wisely to come out on top of the depression
>>
>>671998053
Wow, very good idea, anon !
>>
>>671998017
God I wish I was able to experience a black and white world like them. Just feels so artful, cinematographique, no wonder there were so many real artists back then.
>>
>>671997635
Year 3000

>every one is PC
>everyone trans
>no cis scum
>feminism rules the world
>women get higher pay
>black traps rule by a cucking hierarchy
>flying cars
>sex bots
>crops grown with gatorade

life would be pretty sweet in the future
>>
>>671997635
I want to live in the future, assuming that it goes like this anyway...

id like to live in the time where humans can travel to different star systems and planets, so i could see the universe and all it has to offer. amirite?
>>
>>671997635
Hahahaha that's a terrible idea.
>get diseases because lack of nutrition
>live in constant state of filth and odor
>forced to consume nasty-ass rations full of bugs b/c lack of proper food preservation
>constantly pursued by authorities
>lack of knowledge regarding microbes leads to shitty skin and tooth care, resulting in ever-present acne, pustules, and lost teeth
>high chance of drowning, being hanged, stabbed, shot, etc.
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
>>
>>671997635
I would like to die in the past.
Godverdomese tearing kznker capgthas typh steer touch op met die satanistische lul in he reet
>>
idk

i like now cause i can shower

whenever i think of living 100 years ago i just think of going to fuck a girl and then i smell her pooopy butt hole or gross vagina that hasnt been washed properly

ew
>>
>>671998626
It will never happen. The closest star is light years away and the human race will never accomplish light speed travel.
>>
>>671997635
>forced to consume nasty-ass rations full of bugs b/c lack of proper food preservation
>lack of knowledge regarding microbes leads to shitty skin and tooth care, resulting in ever-present acne, pustules, and lost teeth
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Decent level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie concerts and get ridiculously stoned and laid.
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Decent level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and get laid.
>>
>>671998053

Only acceptable answer. I could deal with mostly radio and 3 television channels or this.
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and get laid.
>>
File: bnWmD60.png (591 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
bnWmD60.png
591 KB, 905x917
>>671997635
>>
>>671999028
this man knows his shit

id try to get invited to hunter thompsons lsd parties
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and have sex.
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and fuck stoned hoes.
>>
antiquity period?

I'm not religious, but transporting pilgrims and providing protection to Jerusalem

as a Knight of the Hospitaller that would have been badass
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and fuck stoned bitches.
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and fuck stoned females
>>
>>671997635
>tl;dr OP is a faggot
If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and fuck stoned wymen
>>
>>671997635

Read this book, A General History of the Robberies and Murders of the most notorious Pyrates, and reevaluate your choice. Published in 1724
>>
>>671997635
>seafaring bandit that bows to no man

Laws against sodomy imply otherwise.
>>
I want
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 528x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 528x400
Live in the Deep South.1820 -1855. Wealthy plantation owner.life was good
>>
>>671999012
FTL is possible through warp and wormhole. Warp requires negative energy/exotic matter. And wormholes require a retarded amount of energy to stabilize.

The only thing stopping us, is ourselves and our petty need to control each other.
>>
Germany, Weimar Republic.

It was the time that would decide the fate of whole Europe, street fights for revolution with my comrades, if i dont die by the guns of the police or the Nazis i can see if i can make a difference and stop Hitler. If not, die in the resistance against him.

At least my life would have a purpose...
>>
>>671997635
> We discuss different times in which you wish you were born.

I'm a historian - infact, I'm recognised as the academic authority on a very specific subject area.

I also do reenactment. And I often get asked, "would you wish you were born in another time?".

Answer? FUCKING HELL NO.

We live in a true golden age, the likes of which mankind has never seen. We have the most advanced medicine ever devised, antibiotics that save lives, painkillers, surgery in sterile, safe conditions. we have birth control. we have the internet, the most powerful research tool in the history of the planet. At my fingertips I have more data than Einstein and Newton. sections of my research papers have been done without ever leaving my home, instead of flying 1000 miles to museums in Paris or Rome to study manuscripts stored there. I can send my work to be reviewed by colleagues in NYC, Sweden and London, and have them all respond that day. I can have a face-to-face call with all at the same time, if needs be.

we have clothing, luxuries, heating, security and, importantly, safety, vastly greater than the past.

I would be mad to want to live anywhere other than today. the future, perhaps, who knows. but not yesterday.
>>
>>672001033
pussy
>>
>>671998017
Yes this
>>
>>672001176
yes. perhaps.

but you know what you call a pussy who's alive? a pussy.

know what you call a guy who's macho in the 17th century?

Dead.

I am under no illusions as to how shitty life was then. I can fuck, and not get syphilis, and have mercury injected up my urethra. I dont have to get my arm cut off with a dirty knife, because the bone was shattered. I dont have scurvy, or lice. I dont even have to worry about having a dozen children if I enjoy fucking, or a woman I love having a 1 in 5 chance dying in childbirth. And I can enjoy being a pervert and doing kinky shit without being condemned by a fucking church.
>>
>>672000166
Fucking young slave girls
>>
>>671997635
Be citizen of Roman republic after destruction of Carthage
Own several pubescent slave girls
That is all I need
>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDWDPyHqP4
>>
Europe 1946-1952
Walk around post war europe, pretty much a wasteland. Take odd jobs, get employed by the cia to help with operation paperclip, hunt down the remaining nazis,
>>
Live in the roman empire, but only if my knowlegde of today is preserved. If so, I could take the empire by storm by using my much more superior physics, math and practicallý everything.
>>
>>672001033
>>671999210
>>671997970

Exactly my point.

You all seem to be implying that it's bad to live back then because "Nyeh I may only live to 45, if I'm lucky."

You see, back then, disease, murder, and death was common, people just accepted that it was the norm and went about life as best they could.

I don't want to grow old and become a sack of shit that can't even wipe my own ass bcus modern medicine allows us to live 75+ years.

Fuck that, I'd take a life of debauchery, plundering, wenching, and my dick burning while I piss and die at 40, to be quite honest. At least I could say I truly lived. True freedom were pirates and vikings. They didn't slave away at work everyday and pay taxes, they lived life for their small little communities and took by force what they wanted.

There is nothing better than that.
>>
>>671997635
you sound like the gayest pirate ever these are all the wrong reasons for wanting to be a pirate
>play fucking cards lolwut.jpeg
it would be good to be a pirate because you wouldn't be tied to shitty jobs you could literally get fucked up everyday abuse people and rob and steal without fearing the police like thats what true freedom would be
and >rinse and repeat until you get lucky to find another vessel to commandeer.
dafuq you would take a ship and the joy of beating and killing its crew
>>
>>672003617
complete anacrhism and degeneracy is what im talking about no cares in the world and just been the ultimate arsehole
>>
>>672003617

The ocean is fucking huge, m8.

You won't run into a ship every 10 minutes like you're on a fucking highway. It could take weeks to find another ship to commandeer and plunder it's shit.

But in between each ruthless marauding and robbing, their life was fairly easy. Tie some ropes, walk around on deck, take a dip in the ocean at night while you're anchored, and get shitfaced.
>>
File: 1302490010163.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1302490010163.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>671998909
we had showers a hundred years ago you moron.

kek
>>
>>672003740

I suggest you read my post right above yours.
>>
>>672003967

And even a centuries up to three thousand years ago, people bathed frequently.

Civilizations are always started by water because we need it to survive. So you could just skinny dip and use a cow hide to scrub down or some shit.

And Roman's built the aquaduct and had running water and fountains, they washed themselves quite a bit, I'd imagine.
>>
>>672003391
>they didnt slave away or pay taxes
>vikings and priates had true freedom
Well anon with that way of thinking you could achieve it now, there are pirates now you could join.
You need to pull your head out of fantasy and realize that this probably wouldnt apply to you in that life time, you would be on a ship for months eating sausage and pickles while your teeth fall out
>>
>>672003924
yeah but there was alot of ships around the carribean at the time he is stating and i never said 10 mins who the fucks got energy for that what i was trying to get at it he was thinking it would be an easy chilled life im assuming that pirates back then were'nt nice people who enjoy sitting around playing cards but absolute fucking degenerates on all levels and thats why i would want to be a pirate
>>
File: 1449184604250.jpg (55 KB, 532x355) Image search: [Google]
1449184604250.jpg
55 KB, 532x355
>>672001033
>Golden age

I feel like every man thought his current time period was the golden age.

Augustus probably thought that because they had river fed aqua ducts and books to read he was living in the golden age of man
>>
File: whitechapel.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whitechapel.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
Victorian era London.
>>
>>672001824
I condemn you for being a pervert.
>>
>>672004665
You do realize you would probably die before any of this so called piracy would happen right? You also understand that you would probably be a slave to your captain until you earned your place.
>>
>>671999790
Actually pirates were pretty cool with being gay. Look it up.
>>
>>672004911
You could always kill the captain i dont say it would be smart but it is a possibillity
>>
>>672003924
>But in between each ruthless marauding and robbing, their life was fairly easy. Tie some ropes, walk around on deck, take a dip in the ocean at night while you're anchored, and get shitfaced.

Holy shit, you have NEVER even set foot on a sailing vessel have you?

17th C sailing is constant work. Trimming sails, repairing, pulling ropes, up the masts, below scrubbing, etc.

dont, and you have infection and sickness flooding the crew in a few days. you have weather, storms, that will rip your ship apart, shortage of water, shortages of food, no fresh meat, no fresh fruit. Stale breads, dry stuff infested with beetles or weevils. it was fucking miserable on board a ship, not some motor-driven pleasure cruise.
>>
>>672003391
You just went full retard.

Average life expectancy was 45-ish because infant mortality was so high. Fact is, if you made it past childhood, you'd probably live until about 65-70 anyway.
>>
>>672004397
>eating sausages and pickles while your teeth fall out

This is accurate, viking spent many months at sea, and years and years away in other lands.

Their sons and daughters are usually grown by the time they could make it back, assuming there was a place to come back to by that point.
>>
Born in the mid 60's, go to business school, trade stocks in the companies I know are going to blow up from future knowledge, enjoy coke and hooker parties.
>>
>>672004397

Yeah, but those pirates are sandniggers and niggers with AKs and motorized boats.

Something about flintlocks, steel, tricorn hats, and sails have an aura about them that pleases me. And I've had the luxury to actually be on a sailboat. It's relaxing as fuck compared to a motorboat.

If piracy never existed, I'd wanna be back in the middle ages. Just because chainmail, gambesons and longswords make me cream.
>>
born in 1940
>>
>>672005142
You do realize a mutiny is a hard thing to convince the crew to do. You cant just kill the captain and expect them to give you the helm, especially if he was a good captain. And hint, you think sailing consists of tying rope and walking around deck, nope. Ship upkeep is a pain in the ass, you are going to be scrapping, painting, sewing, and heaven forbid you get a splinter cause now youve got a hook
>>
>>672005348
So it is just the fantasy and romance you like, ok. Well lets just say it isnt how you imagine, you will prob die a horrible burning dysentery death
>>
File: 1453309115357.png (167 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1453309115357.png
167 KB, 500x313
Id just like to go back far enough where a man is man, and a woman is a woman.

Probably the 50's or 60's

I could go and make an honest days work,

drag my heavy feet into the door where i would find my wife making a scrumptious meatloaf

smoke a few joints with her, pound out her beaver and fall asleep with the radio on.

instead of all these literally insane people in the world now.

>feminism
>transgender
>trap porn
>pollution of niggers
>endless wars
>endless retarded politicians

Im 27, im just old enough to remember when things were more simple, and i can still remember more traditional values.

I..just can't believe that now, this is the world i live in.

i just want to go back to my nintendo 64 and VHS tapes, and when my mom and dad were still together.

ole' well, guess ill get drunk.
>>
>>672005177

I'm not disagreeing with you, what work that had to be done was hard work, but you act like it was constant. Pirates were better treated and had a fuckton more freedoms than normal sailors and Naval Officers.

Hell, some ships had full time bands and theaters for plays.
>>
>>672006185
I think you may have been watching to much Pirates Of the Caribbean
>>
>>672006068
Life is what you make it bruh
>>
>>672006454
>bruh

No, not in America.

If i were to move away to somewhere in Asia i may have a chance at something peaceful.
>>
File: 1451400117854s.jpg (11 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1451400117854s.jpg
11 KB, 250x245
>be born in far future
>get time machines n shiet
>fuck the past for whitey
WHITEYS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>672006338

While I admit, pirates of the caribbean and long john silver are what made me love pirates, I'm not fucking obtuse. I know the ships had a high likely hood of having rats spreading diseases and the odds of having a painful death are extremely high, but that changes absolutely nothing.

You think I'm scared of death, being marooned or having a burning sensation in my dick when I piss? Nope.

I hate modern life so much, I genuinely can't wait until I fucking die to get away from liberals, niggers, women, faggots, SJW's, cucks, betas, autists, sperglords, euphorics, and pussified faggots.

Oooo, scared of possibly dying and catching a disease?

Not even 100 years ago, we had 16 years olds lying about their age to 18-19 year old college aged boys being shipped across the globe to be bombed and mowed down by MG42s and inhaling mustard gas.

Now we have college kids demanding safe rooms and 16 year olds wanting Bernie Sanders to get elected because legal weed.

Fuck that, give me actual life or give me death. I don't wanna stick my thumb up my ass and spin around, which is what everyone for the past 40 years has been doing.
>>
File: x3J5pJy.gif (916 KB, 325x182) Image search: [Google]
x3J5pJy.gif
916 KB, 325x182
>>672006904
Yeah no youre absolutely correct.
Jesus man, no wonder you think life is shitty with that attitude.
>>
>>672005348
>implying you wouldn't end up living the shitty life of a farmer too afraid to go out the castle walls and get noscoped by a man with a crossbow
>>
>>672007151
>The ramblings of a man with a comfortable life.
Youve never faced death have you? Im not saying people who have faced death are scared of it, but when it happens you stop taking stuff for granted.
>>
>>672005180
this
>>
>>672006904

Not Asia, chinks are bad.

Eastern Europe. Romania, Russia, hell even Italy is still sort of traditional in the Southern parts.
>>
>>671999012
"humans will never fly" adolf hitler 1894,
10 years later the wright brothers prove jet fuel can melt steel beams
>>
File: Niggers without Whitey.jpg (38 KB, 600x246) Image search: [Google]
Niggers without Whitey.jpg
38 KB, 600x246
>>672006068
>Id just like to go back far enough where a man is man, and a woman is a woman.
>Probably the 50's or 60's

That's fine as long as your not a nigger.

Watching the Stephen King 23/11/63 mini-series which covers that period and it looks great, kind of a man's world.

As long as you're not a nigger or a kike obviously.
>>
>>672000450
This.
Also our inherent sense for destruction

Any problem could be solved with enough science and engineering behind it
Even if it took us years to get to a different star system, if we drastically improve our life expectancy we'd probably be able to do it without caring much about the time spent.
Unless some idiot opens a hatch or some shit
>>
File: LegionaryDacianWars.jpg (100 KB, 731x900) Image search: [Google]
LegionaryDacianWars.jpg
100 KB, 731x900
Personally I'd like to have been born just in time to enlist in the Roman army and take part in the Dacian Wars under Emperor Trajan.
>>
>>672005177
This.

I crewed on a ship called the Elissa, in Galveston Texas for 8 years. It was built in 1877, and lots of fun, but even with a crew three times that of what would be used in 1877, the bitch is constant work. CONSTANT.

However, nothing can truly beat a life at sea. Cpt. Sparrow had it right when he said a ship is freedom.
>>
4315 where the world war 173 is going on with humans versus cyborg pigs
>>
I wish I was born just a tiny bit further into the future. I think my chances of living to see longevity escape velocity are OK now, but if I was born today or even a few years ago, it would be pretty much guaranteed.

If you live long enough to reach longevity escape velocity, you live to see everything. Augmentation prosthetics, in-vivo genetic enhancement, cybernetic BCIs, the works. The human of the future is going to be radically different.

And I want to be a part of that.
>>
>>672000166
>Live in the Deep South.1820 -1855. Wealthy plantation owner.life was good

Apart from that whole having to put up with nigger bullshit.
>>
>>671998345
>when feminism rules the world..

Lol what an enchanted world you live in anon.

Feminism couldn't rule over a damn bowl of jello.

But I guess that's what Happens when fat entitled slob hambeast fuck holes the power of free will. Go cry about in your Ben and jerrys. Shit already equal fuck your faux matriarchy
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1456299568503.jpg (19 KB, 301x395) Image search: [Google]
1456299568503.jpg
19 KB, 301x395
>>671998345
Wtf is a cis?
>>
>>672007953
Yeah but if anyone gets out of line you can kinda do whatever seeing how it is property
>>
File: Hope - Nazi Style.jpg (76 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Nazi Style.jpg
76 KB, 437x599
>>672000804
>It was the time that would decide the fate of whole Europe, street fights for revolution with my comrades, if i dont die by the guns of the police or the Nazis i can see if i can make a difference and stop Hitler. If not, die in the resistance against him.

There were many who thought like you did back then. All were imprisoned and most were executed. None succeeded, even highly decorated officers like Claus von Stauffenberg.

Enjoy your Dachau motherfucker.
>>
>>672007433

Check'd.

And no, I haven't faced death truly, I mean, I've had a gun pointed at me by some faggot who took 5 dollars and a Motorola from me, but I don't think that counts.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, my life is not even close to comfortable by todays standards, but that's partly my own fault. I could stop paying for high speed internet and be able to eat more then ramens, hot dogs, spaghetti and bologna, but fuck that.

I genuinely have no problems dying, I embrace. Don't take this like "OMG IM SO DEPRESSEDDD MEMES ARE THE ONLY THING I LIKE IM GONNA KEEL MYSLEF"

I'm not a faggot and suicide is shit, but if I were to be told I have 3 days to live, I'd be happy as hell.

You think those young boys weren't shitting their pants while parachuting over France or storming Normandy? But they did it, they didn't care about living or dying, hell, Navy Corpsman were on Normandy and would turn their backs on the machine gun nests to try and save Marines, they knew damn well they were gonna die.

You're the one rambling about a comfortable life, I embrace and welcome death.
>>
>>672002422
>Be PATRICIAN of the Roman republic after destruction of Carthage
>Own several pubescent slave girls
>That is all I need

There. Fixed that for you.

For most Roman citizens life was horrid, brutal and short.
>>
>>672008337
>For most Roman citizens life was horrid, brutal and short.

No it wasn't, what the hell are you on about? Even the poorest families had at least one slave, and besides there were plebeians who were wealthier than a lot of patricians.
>>
>>672008201
Do you have ready access to food? Do you have access to water? You live a comfortable life, even if you think you dont. And yes i understand the whole boys were men back in the day, but you do understand the majority were forced to go over there and the threat was alot bigger. I havent been rambling about a comfortable life, i know i live one despite not being rich. You are romanticizing shit you have no idea about, and you can be all internet tough guy about it, but the fact remains you have no idea how life was back then and the moment you went back to that time, youd cry and wish for your mommy because there isnt a safeway down the block
>>
>>672003391
You'd be lucky to reach adulthood as a pirate m8.
>>
File: Welcome to Anarchy.jpg (26 KB, 700x357) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Anarchy.jpg
26 KB, 700x357
>>672005306
>Born in the mid 60's, go to business school, trade stocks in the companies I know are going to blow up from future knowledge, enjoy coke and hooker parties.

Hello Jordan Belfort!
>>
>>671997635
Check out the game Naval Action.. much better than real life was.
>>
File: 1274928336589.jpg (3 KB, 126x109) Image search: [Google]
1274928336589.jpg
3 KB, 126x109
>>672003391

>I'd take a life of debauchery, plundering, wenching, and my dick burning while I piss and die at 40
You'd make it to 25 and die dancing on the end of a rope or with a bullet in your gut. After a life of servitude to your captain, scrubbing decks and doing ship-work, of course.

>True freedom were pirates and vikings. They didn't slave away at work everyday and pay taxes, they lived life for their small little communities and took by force what they wanted.
What you consider vikings were small time farmers most of the year. They would raid only on occasion.

Read a book, you starry-eyed, romanticizing, thick-headed nigger.
>>
>>672003391
Look up the rules and regulations for sailors aboard Pirate ships, they were fucking horrid and only the most desperate of people would even consider piracy.
>>
>>672008757
>implying the soldier is incapable of destroying that little girl without his rifle

unrealistic as fuck, gay ass artist.
>>
>>672009073
>unrealistic as fuck, gay ass artist.
>Banksy

Pick one.
>>
>>671998345
>Crops grown with Gatorade

What's with all these hipster faggots bringing up that SHIT TIER movie Idiocracy? Movie was dumb. Yea, people seem to be degressing, but not in the style of a Hollywood movie
>>
>>672009182
> degressing

Well we're certainly reaching new lows for literacy!
>>
>>672008690

Lmao, you're assuming and projecting.

You think I wouldn't give that all up for a second? And life aboard a ship, they didn't have access to freah water, which is why they stored rum to drink.

And I have access to food, but only marginally, my fridge is damn near empty right now, and I don't get paid til the 11 and the food I do have access is shoddy at best.

Stale bread and mayo was one of my favorite foods growing up.

You have done nothing to sway me of my hypothetical choice. I'm not scared of death, why should you be? If you're scared of going back in time because you could die, you better not drive a car or cut raw meat, you better not own a dog larger than 40 pounds.
>>
>>672008828

I know vikings were largely farmers, I'm not a mongoloid. I didn't get the memo that I needed to list all my knowledge and write a thesis before making a point.
>>
File: I like the way this sucks.jpg (14 KB, 259x177) Image search: [Google]
I like the way this sucks.jpg
14 KB, 259x177
>>672009385
>You think I wouldn't give that all up for a second? And life aboard a ship, they didn't have access to freah water, which is why they stored rum to drink.

I think you're confusing the Royal Navy of the Napoleonic era with piracy.

Then again you do seem to be a bit fucked up in the head. Probably all of the glue sniffing.
>>
File: image.gif (998 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998 KB, 320x224
>>672008697

Implying that's bad?

Can literally anyone tell me what the big problem with death is?
>>
>>672009385
I respect death, not fear it. Ive been close on many occassions and i know the time will come. And you may not have money, but you have access to food. But since you arent afraid of death, why dont you do piracy today? Why dont you live lawlessly today? This is why i know your full of shit, if you wouldnt do it today, when it is alot easier, you wouldnt do it back then.
>>
>>672007502
The Continent of Asia dude..wait i thought Europe was a part of Asia...did they change that recently?
>>
>>672009826
It isnt a problem with death, it is the fact you dont realize if you were born in that era you wouldnt reach the age to appreciate what you are doing
>>
>>672008104
Newfag detected
>>
>>672009826
It could be quite painful if you die from shrapnel woulds.
>>
>>672009826
>Can literally anyone tell me what the big problem with death is?

I like your style - YOLO.
>>
>1933
>prove to hitler im from the future
>steer the war the right way
>fast forward to victory and incinerate africa
>>
>>672009182
What movie
>>
>>672007540
The picture " niggers without whitey "

Its so true...its like they missed the last train to societal evolution.

You would think that they would strike out into tribes and till land, and grow crops.

The literal african and rainforest tribes do beyond better than those dirty niggers.

Its like agriculture is a mystery to them.
>>
File: sharpe.jpg (31 KB, 350x474) Image search: [Google]
sharpe.jpg
31 KB, 350x474
The year 1799, fighting as a Royal green jacket for the British army.

Literally just strolling around France killing Frenchies with my trusty rifle and sabre.

Always get the hot European bitches too, I'm like a Georgian fucking James Bond.
>>
>>671997635
OP I'm so down for this tbh. Taught sailing for like 5 years. Won a bunch of regattas as a kid. We would fuck mad bitches and plunder like bosses and die young
>>
File: Dead shipmate.jpg (105 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
Dead shipmate.jpg
105 KB, 550x359
>>672009826
>Can literally anyone tell me what the big problem with death is?

Death is both the most concerning problem for a human being, yet at the same time a solution to that same problem.
>>
>>672009182
>>672010145
Yeh man what fucking movie?
>>
>>672009890
>The Continent of Asia dude..wait i thought Europe was a part of Asia...did they change that recently?

Nope. The Ural mountains in Russia down the Bosphorus by Constantinople have always marked the boundaries of Europe.

Everything to the East of that is Asia.
>>
>>672009174
It's a joke m80
>>
10th century Moldova
it was a cultural mixing pot and people somehow coexisted with each others beliefs
>>
File: 51345134647828245.jpg (85 KB, 499x354) Image search: [Google]
51345134647828245.jpg
85 KB, 499x354
>>672010866
>>
>>672009605

Piracy was on it's last legs during the Napoleonic wars. No, I'm not confusing anything, the Royal Navy had too many rules to follow and the Captains were faggots, the closest I would get would be Privateering for the Royal Navy, that way I could still do things my way.

Pierre Le Grand, Christopher Moody, Edward Teach, William Kidd, Charles Vane, Samuel Bellamy, Henry Jennings, Robert Culliford, Batholomew Roberts, Stede Bonnet... That's all I got off the top of my jead and I think I may have messed up a few names but fuck it.
>>
>>672010437
>Yeh man what fucking movie?

Idiocracy
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
>>
>>672010621
But the continent as a whole is Asia right? technically?
>>
>>672010866
>10th century Moldova

Bit too soon to visit the Cat Goddess in that case.
>>
File: 1456373467167s.jpg (2 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1456373467167s.jpg
2 KB, 112x125
i wish i was born in 1986. oh wait, i was. and i'm not gay like op.
>>
File: Let the world burn.jpg (39 KB, 596x454) Image search: [Google]
Let the world burn.jpg
39 KB, 596x454
>>672011004
>But the continent as a whole is Asia right? technically?

No. Not even technically.

Not even tectonically.
>>
>>672003391
>they lived life for their small little communities and took by force what they wanted.
>There is nothing better than that.

i think society would want a word with you

i for one would either take the roman empire 20 bc, or where ever there where humans 180 000 years ago, i mean who wouldent want to see the dawn of man
>>
>>671997635
>2050
>robots do all work
>humans spend every moment in hedonistic bliss
>>
I wish I was born in the future where the Earth is polulated by only Whites, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, and Earth is a space nation and defeated all enemies like reptilians, jews, shitskins, cucks, niggers etc.
also system is so good in the future is a heaven for /b/tard NEET big welfare you even can buy a house, legal drugs, legal prostitution etc.
but morality in society is healthy and strict anyway.

talking about past may be I want to be some Victorian age Britain Aristocrate rich etc.

>>672001033
you historian so you know alot of kike bullshit you call "history" dont you.
also op said not only past, but future, and present.
also a LOT of past is better than modern anti-White pc cuck nigger sjw sandnigger mudslime sharia zone gangrape of british schoolgirls by sandniggers etc. times.
fro example 90s were recently and they are absolutely different and good, Victorian age, viking time etc.

now you have shitskin raped and killed White girl she was like 12+13 and put her meat in kebab, and shitskins are becoming mayours of British Cities etc. oh so good this time so good. shut up kike.
>>
>>672009850

>a lot easier

Yeah, facial recognition, finger prints, and being able to get your DNA through where you last breathed.

Mhmm, it's so much easier today. There is too many cameras, that being said, I've thought about it, I'd just have to use technology against technology.

Get a Valentine 1/Redline and a radio and you can scan for police and listen to their calls, since their radio frequencies are literally out there for anyone to get. And you can avoid police, provided you have a car with more than 650hp, as that's the highest hp most police forces have in America, bar some specifics and outliers.

It was far easier back then, though.
>>
>>672009073
they dident include the picture of a bear training a rpg on the soldier
>>
>2050
>elite have started to cull the population
>no need for lower and middclass cuz r0bots
>>
>>672005180
>Fact is, if you made it past childhood, you'd probably live until about 65-70 anyway

Wrong wrong and wrong.

You died of one of the hundreds of diseases that could kill in days and weren't even remotely treatable until it was too late like dysentry, or coal lung, or pneumonia, or smallpox, or a fucking common cold that developed into something horrid.
>>
>>672006068
Smoke a few joints, really? The only people who did that were artists and hippie degenerates. America was overwhelmingly Christian and moralistic back then you would most likely have been going home to a tobacco pipe or a pack of cigarettes. Middle class families didn't go home to smoke a joint back then.
>>
>>672011004
>But the continent as a whole is Asia right? technically?

Never has been. Even in 450 BC Herodotus considered Europe and Asia separate.
>>
>>672011420
>easier back then
No. In america you can but everything you need to be lawless and you are focusing on cities. Out in the rural areas all you need is some guns, a police scanner, and a good vehicle. You could go from small town to small town robbing and recruiting more outlaws. Hell you could get a half decent boat and become a coyote for illegal immigrants shuttling them across the gulf. There are many easy ways to be lawless in contemporary times, but you wont cause your a pussy who loves internet access. Also unless the government already has your dna, what could is collecting it from a crime scene. And facial recognition only works if the computer they run it through has your face.
>>
>>672011321

>implying society and civilization is the pinnacle of humanity

Homogenous tribes, no cultural mix and matching and kicking people who aren't like you the fuck out is the way to truly live.

Hell, I got to side with my Native American ancestors, even though Mohawk were a part of the Iroquois Confederation, before my other ancestors showed up, they were doing things right.

Hunt, gather fruits, fuck and smoke peace pipes all fucking day then do a dance around the fire and go to sleep.
>>
>>672011553
>2050
>there is no need to cull the population cause human controlled enviormental changes and infinite energy
>everyone recives existential minimum for each month
>everyone is given to option to get educated and get a good job, do menial work for average pay, or just sit around and be neets
>robots are only used for dangarous or repetitive work
>>
File: 1386224684897.png (445 KB, 551x548) Image search: [Google]
1386224684897.png
445 KB, 551x548
>>672011255
>>672011858

God dammit, this is what happens when you go to school in the redneck south with a redneck geography teacher who only cares about " MUH GEORGIA BULLDOGS "

Either way, i learned something today.
>>
File: Para.png (21 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Para.png
21 KB, 500x300
>be born in UK in 1954
>enlist in Parachute Regiment at age of 18
>Be sent to Northern Ireland, rek some Irish
>Be sent to Falklands, rek some Argies
>Be sent to Balkans, piss off Serbs
>retire in late 90's as a commissioned officer
>loads a dosh, loads a medals
>fuck yeah
>>
>>672011874

Fuck. If what you say is true about facial recognition, I kinda already knew about the fingerprints and DNA sample only being useful if you've been in the system before, but I figured sice my fingerprints were taken at birth for my birth certificate, I'd be in the system.

That being said, I could get a small schooner and shuttle spics across the border for pesos, but that would go against everything I believe, I hate spics an illegals and cultural mixing, that being said I want Trump to build a wall and if he does, I could jack up the price for shuttling them across.

You've honestly given me a lot to think about, all jokes and namecalling aside, you faggot.
>>
I want to jump 30 years forward
>>
>>672011984
>implying you can define the pinnacle of humanity

>Homogenous tribes, no cultural mix and matching and kicking people who aren't like you the fuck out is the way to truly live.

well if everyone lived like this humanity would never evolve, technology would never evolve

sure it might have been a nice way to live but your pourpose is not to enjoy life its to further humanity
>>
File: Real Heroes don't wear Capes.jpg (2 KB, 124x70) Image search: [Google]
Real Heroes don't wear Capes.jpg
2 KB, 124x70
>>672012363
Get fucking whacked by some IRA sniper while strolling down the Falls Road.
>>
>>672012363
>be sent to northern ireland
>get blown up at the age of 19
>such is the life of a soldier
>>
>>672012611
I want to jump.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 799x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 799x543
I want to fight in an Anglo Saxon shield wall.
>>
>>672012764
I want.
>>
>>672012658

Fuck furthering humanity and science.

That created meth, nuclear weaponry and particle accelerators that could have shredded the Earth apart atomically.

I'll take my enjoyment of life over oreo babies and the latest iPhone.
>>
>>672012899
I.
>>
>>>>672012422
>fingerprints
It is like you arent even trying. Fingerprints are pointless, and if you are worried a box of latex gloves cost 2 dollars.
>facial rec
If they have no picture to go against, how will they know who it is. Delete all social media accounts and delete all traces of yourself online. Wear sunglasses and grow some facial hair. Or ski mask.
Well how about this, buy a good rifle and a good handgun and some body armor. Start going to the gym and get your cardio up. Go to the range and learn your guns. After about a year go down to mexico and hunt drug cartels. Kill every damn spic druggie, lawlessness and vigilante justice
>>
>>672011348
>I wish I was born in the future where the Earth is polulated by only Whites, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, and Earth is a space nation and defeated all enemies like reptilians, jews, shitskins, cucks, niggers etc.
>>
File: Jimi.jpg (72 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Jimi.jpg
72 KB, 1280x960
Right here right now, because its the best time in human history to be alive, thanks to modern medicine and technology.

Even 50 years ago the life expectancy was about 30 years lower, there was more societal bullshit and drama, and you had a good chance of dying from the fucking flu.

You are all making a terrible mistake of romanticizing the past. 99.9% of all the humans that have ever lived and died went through a horrible existence of pain and murder rape disease, war, famine, child mortality, mercy of the weather and the world. None of you have ever been exposed to the true harsh and unforgiving environment that is planet earth.

Go deep wood camping for a month, no vaccinations, with the most advanced piece of equipment you have being a decent knife. You wont last. Most people didn't. Most people wouldn't. This Earth has tried its damndest to kill us off since day 1, and we've had to scrape and murder and cannibalise and extinct other species just to survive through the thousands of years of planetary natural disasters, genocide from other humans and the continuous threat of animals, it was a literal hellscape.

Up to 80 years ago, 80 out of 120,000 years, the quality of life has steadily risen. People have never had it better. If any of you know the Heirarchy of needs, you're one of the few lucky fuckers to have access to the first and most basic level, something literally tens of billions of humans have never had.

None of you have even an Iota of an idea of how ridiculously lucky you are to be living the state you are. If you have internet and computer, you have been spared the merciless horrors of this world that uncountable amounts of people haven't.

You have no idea. Don't EVER romanticise the past. It was a dirty disgusting evil hellscape of an existence, and god help you if you ever decide to go back before penicillin and asbestos laws. Chances are you wont make it 5 years.
>>
>>672008757
I meant more like apple and google as opposed to penny stocks but could work.
>>
>>672013016
I would trade ten minutes of glory in the shield wall for a lifetime of your 'comfort'
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>672012988

I already have 4 rifles and 2 handguns, so all I would need is more cardio. Here's one I took earlier.
>>
>>672012090
>more softies
I like hard and dangerous jobs.
Feels great.
But since so many people soften up too much crybabies win.
Last year some Idiot got robbed in Berlin
>walks towards tourist area with gf
>gipsy shows up
>want necklace
>softy talks
>gets sliced up
Not saying he should have fought but he could have fucking run or fought.
By talking to qn obvious thieve he went full retard.

Many people my age ( 24 ) quit jobs because they want everything to be fairies and unicorns.

I don't need to be a total Macho to be a man.
I can take heav hits and I can live by myself.
I cab be emotional and accept woman aa equals while I still treat them nice and honest.
>softy in friendzone
Was there in my teens and since I worked out some of my Issues I lost interest in thw majority of girla out there.
>dat psychological dmg

Anyway all those soften up idiots who behave like the gayest homosexual in town piss me off.

>hurr durr I'm real man
>calling an ambulance for a couple of bruises and cry when someone critizises them
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn
and meanwhile they can't defend girla who get raped by sandniggera.
Most of my female friends do Kravmaga because fucking softies
>>
>>672013213
Then whats stopping you? Go down to mexico and become the hero they need
>>
>>672013132

most armies had an attrition rate from disease and weather of about 30%. Chances are you wont even make it to the battlefield.

Theres no glory to be had there. Nobody will remember your name. Nobody will care about your death. Your body will be dumped in a mass grave with the thousands of others that died in the battle, IF they made it there.

Your ignorance is astounding. Its not comfort, its safety and security.
>>
File: Living the good life.jpg (52 KB, 840x557) Image search: [Google]
Living the good life.jpg
52 KB, 840x557
>>672013066
>I meant more like apple and google as opposed to penny stocks but could work.

Don't knock it. He made a fortune from penny stocks and flogging dogshit to anyone.

As for Apple, you'd have to have bought them when they were in the toilet before Steve Jobs returned as CEO. That was 1997 I think.

As for Google, they went through various rounds of VC funding before their IPO in 2004.

Saying that though a $10,000 investment in Google at its $85 IPO price would be worth $139,458.82 today.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 245x200
>>672013404
You sound like a woman. Soft and seeking the warmth of a bed. Let men be men.
>>
>>672009182
You need electrolytes, /b/ro
>>
>>672013599

Ok friend. Good luck cause you'll fucking need it.
>>
>>672013132
Because you are retarded.
>>
>>672012748
>>672012750
Hey, it might happen as I'm actually enlisting.
>>
>>672013404
I like those odds
Fuck the present
What's the point of living to 80?
>>
>>672013132

You're the kind of guy I like.

Celtics or furtherback into the Anglo-Saxon ancestry Scandinavians?
>>
File: Henry V.jpg (213 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
Henry V.jpg
213 KB, 620x386
>>672013404
>Theres no glory to be had there. Nobody will remember your name. Nobody will care about your death. Your body will be dumped in a mass grave with the thousands of others that died in the battle, IF they made it there.

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
>>
>>671997635
Or, you know, get caught and immediately hung.
>>
>>672000804
I'd join the Nazi's in the early 30's, not a sympathizer myself but I'd love to lead some of those hitler youth girls on a forest trek, they'd never support hitler again after Obersturmenfuhrer Anon had them tied and gaping
>>
>>672013883
Celtic Iberian. With a splash of Anglo
>>
File: Hanging Pirates.jpg (92 KB, 1019x422) Image search: [Google]
Hanging Pirates.jpg
92 KB, 1019x422
>>672013977
>Or, you know, get caught and immediately hung.

Oh yeah. Bugger.
>>
>>672013016

with good genes and a family background that can keep you alive until maturity, you can have an enjoyable life in any age and place that humans have existed in... unless other humans fuck it up for you, that is

modern medicine still isn't that great... gene therapies and stem cell therapies are far from being commonplace or effective, antibiotics are losing their strength - medicine is still mainly about cutting stuff up, sewing stuff together, alleviating symptoms and hoping that the body manages to heal itself with what relatively little help we can provide it

we still can't really "fix" diseases, wounds or disabilities
>>
>>671997635
I wish everyday was December 31st 1999
>>
>>672013404

"They vac give up a sensual liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Fuck your security blanket, you're a babbling pussy. You so afraid of of dying on a battlefield where no one will remember you and you'll be thrown in a mass grave? Might as well cut your tongue out and never speak again because when you die at 87 with alzheimers, no one will remember your name in 70-100 years and you'll be buried in a cemetery, a mass grave.

Faggot.
>>
File: Adolf - An Hero.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Adolf - An Hero.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>672014011
>I'd join the Nazi's in the early 30's, not a sympathizer myself but I'd love to lead some of those hitler youth girls on a forest trek, they'd never support hitler again after Obersturmenfuhrer Anon had them tied and gaping

The Hitler Youth was the boys division and they were trained from early on to be violent, brawling thugs.

The Bund Deutscher Mädel (Band of German Maidens) were the female equivalent and they mainly did Gymnastics and track and field activities.

They were organised by harridans who wouldn't have let you get within a mile of their young charges.
>>
>>672013897
This.
>>
>>671997635

ITT OP wants to be a modern day nigger but romanticize it by saying he wants to be a pirate running around for booty and getting drunk with his mates to the point he passes out and they seize his cargo and breech his hull with their galley sized wieners.

Stop being fa fagot, I understand wanting to live with dignity and pride in a forgotten society in a not too distant century but being a fag heathen man butt hunting rougue aint it
>>
>>672014375
>we still can't really "fix" diseases, wounds or disabilities

This statement is inherently wrong. stop posting. Before germ theory in the 1800's you had a 50% chance of dying any post op because of bad surgery hygiene. Modern medicine is incredible beyond your comprehension because you've never lived without it.

>>672014422
>Fuck your security blanket, you're a babbling pussy. You so afraid of of dying on a battlefield where no one will remember you and you'll be thrown in a mass grave?

Did I say I was afraid? I said there was no glory in it, and im right. And yes, ask any soldier if they're scared of battle, yes they are, but they go through with it anyway. Thats what defines bravery. You'd last 5 minutes before you were crying in a puddle of your own mess in fear because you're too ignorant to understand the situation you're talking about.

Just stop typing. You're completely missing the point i've made.
>>
>>672014811

I meant rogue* also dubs of truth checked
>>
>>672014893
Your soul was stillborn. Your fathers took manhood from you and gave you Nintendo. Combat is fearsome and painful, but in it man attains his highest qualities. War was meant to be waged in passion with your own people fighting for tangible things like the safety of your people's.

Pulling a trigger, or shooting rockets is a corruption of our times. Though I find his ideology repugnant Marx has said a good thing, "Too many useful things make too many useless people."
>>
File: BritishCavWW1.jpg (117 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
BritishCavWW1.jpg
117 KB, 800x535
>Born in mid 1880's Britain
>The last male member of a wealthy British family
>Family has a long and glorious military history in the cavalry dating back to the War of Spanish Succession
>Join British Army as a cavalry officer
>Get posted to different corners of the Empire living it up with officer bros
>Get all the girls because I'm the best officer in my regiment
>Do loads of sports like polo and rugby
>War in Europe, this is what I've dreamed of my whole life
>Family is so proud of their son
>Arrive in France, time to add my name to the pages of history.
>Charge into battle with my dear friends
>Get mown down by machine gun fire.
>>
>>672014759
You'd be violent after a good butt fucking at forest camp
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 640x960
>>672014893

Nigger, I already fucking said that shit. Trust me, I come from a long line of veterans.

And there is glory, I'd rather live on in the memory of my brothers in arms, then live on in the minds of shitty spoiled children that grow up to be more of a degenerate that I am.

You think those guys in WW2 went a single day without thinking of their friend they shared a whiskey and cigarette with that ended uo being blown to shut right in front him? Nope.

There literally were underaged teenagers lying about their age just so they could go to war and help their country and have that glory of possibly dying in combat, you're probably more in-line with hippie draft dodgers in the 60's.
>>
>>672015370
>Too many useful things make too many useless people

Another reason why you shouldn't romantacise the past. Even the scholars of the day had a fucking abysmal education.

Someone has to learn to use those devices. How is a toaster making people useless? Go make toast in your hands lets see.

You are such an autist.
>>
>>671997635
I would live about 5000 years ago just before the Flood so I could see what the world was like and how advanced the predeluvian civilization was.
>>
File: Congenital Syphilis.jpg (52 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
Congenital Syphilis.jpg
52 KB, 533x700
>>672015460
>Get all the girls because I'm the best officer in my regiment

Enjoy your Syphilis.
>>
>>672015595
I speak of the higher qualities of manhood and dignity and you speak of making toast.

You would have been useful then too friend. Someone had to carry water and grind grains.
>>
>>672015779
I'm talking about upper class girls here, syphilis is for enlisted men.
>>
>>672015595

You're the autist, modern man is born with form of genetic muscle atrophy and our bone density is far less than that pf our ancestors even 1000 years ago.

Cars > our leg bones and muscles slowly get worse

Hell, why the fuck did we need to get rid of the crank windows to power push button windows, to a button you don't even have to hold now, you just touch it and the window goes automatically.

Was cranking a window lever too hard, or does technology just make us better?

I don't like Marx, but he had good points.
>>
>>672014893
>This statement is inherently wrong.

You clearly misunderstood it.

I meant that we can't fix diseases, wounds, etc. in the sense that, for example, if a person lacks an immune system, we aren't able to eliminate the pathogens in the body without it. Similarly, we can't fix wounds - sure, we can stitch them back together, but they still won't heal faster than the can body fix them, and they still leave scars and other imperfectios. We can't properly fix organs or other body parts to be "as good as new", and we still can't regenerate lost body parts either.
>>
>>672015779
shooped
why is there colour in a bnw pic
>>
>>672003391
You could do all of that shit now. Why don't you? Oh yeah, that's right: because it's too comfy in mom's basement.

Fucking autistic double nigger
>>
>>672015981
poor bait
>>
File: Ernst Julius Günther Röhm.jpg (44 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
Ernst Julius Günther Röhm.jpg
44 KB, 800x564
>>672015553
>You'd be violent after a good butt fucking at forest camp

Don't forget Ernst Röhm who was Hitler's rival for the Nazi party until Adolf had him murdered.

He was allegedly caught fucking some teenager in the SA when they took him away to be executed.
>>
>>671998854
VOC!
Nederlandse trots.
>>
I should've been a T-rex
>>
>>672015894
>implying technology and advancement is bad
Time to join the Amish anon
>>
>>671997635
1997, toxic wasteland, robots vs humans
who wouldn't want to live there?
>>
>>672015981
>why is there colour in a bnw pic

You do realise that the first colour photographs (similar to this one) were made in 1861?

This one was from 1883.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_photography

Learn2History faggot!
>>
>>672015565
>you're probably more in-line with hippie draft dodgers in the 60's

too right, im not going to go die to line some Oligarch cunts pockets.

War is not a natural occurence, the psychological (and physical) damage that soliders endure coming home causes more damage than drugs and drug crime.

They have PTSD, Depression, social anxiety, Schizophrenia, more Falklands veterans have killed themselves since than actually died in the war. Suicide and unemployment rates in veterans is astronomical. The money needed to house them and fund them because they cant get jobs, medical care, psychological care, all takes its toll and costs tremendous amounts of money. Who pays for that, those who invested and profited from the war? No, you and me, we pay taxes, its us that ultimately pay for war. War has never held and kind of glory. It just sends good young men to die because old rich men disagreed over bottles of liquor that cost more than the soliders house.

War =/= glory. I did 8 years with the French Foreign legion. War is hell. Funny thing is, I enjoyed it, but I understand the catastrophic effect it has on Individual human beings. You don't, which is why you want to go. Which is sad really.

>>672015819
I dont give a fuck what you think about manhood, you're preaching to a brick wall, stop typing.

>>672015894
>modern man is born with form of genetic muscle atrophy and our bone density is far less than that pf our ancestors even 1000 years ago.

Modern man is astronomically healthier than men from 1000 years ago, mainly because childhood disease and undernourishment would cause stunted growth in most people. They average height was 10-12cm less 1000 years ago.

Can you PLEASE stop talking shit about shit you know shit about. Its boring refuting all your bullshit anecdotes.
>>
a marauder on the Silk Road anyone?
>>
File: dank meme.gif (2 MB, 920x1085) Image search: [Google]
dank meme.gif
2 MB, 920x1085
>>672007539
dank memes
>dank memes
>>
>>672016366

At least they still value tradition and hard work.

And even they are genetically inferior to cro-magnons.

The modern human was designed to walk 20-40 miles a day and hunt sabretooth tigers and mammoths, you tell me we needed to get rid of the crank window or make elevators/escalators because steps are hard?

This is what society and civilization does to man, it makes us fat, lazy pricks. Like all the aristocrats an rich fags would sit on their asses and get fanned by servants and eat plump fruits and meats, hell, the bourgeosie are like them without the wealth, they're still lazy pricks that are super materialistic.

And these are what causes empires to fall, then people like the Amish still go about their lives like nothing happened and rebuild.
>>
>>672016020
This to everyone posting in this thread
>>
>>672010088
>>
>>672016579
I'm not preaching to a brick wall. I'm talking to the walking dead. A soulless consumer, eager for man to forget himself and to lay down his dignity for the small wage of ease.

Fuck you and everything you stand for.
>>
>past: probably during the 1930s in paris. Shit was nuts

>Present: will probably be alive for the 3rd world war so thats pretty dope

>future: id like to be born like 13 years before we make contact
>>
>>672016886
But yet the amish use wheels? You are spitting shit out so much you dont realize how ridiculous you sound. Amish use beast of burden, if you want to go back to cave man times, nothing is stopping you. Plenty of places to live out your cavman fantasy
>>
Probably sometime after the civil war.
I'd build a cabin and trap furs and trade with injuns and towns folk then go back and chill. It would be a lot of work but it would be fulfilling work.
>>
>>672017004
LOL GOT DAMN
>>
>>672017159
You know you can make a living doing that now right?
>>
>>672016886
>At least they still value tradition and hard work.
That's because they are of Dutch/German extraction and have not bred with white trash or niggers.

"You be careful out among them English!"
>>
>>672016579

You've clearly done no research, being shorter means absolutely nothing. Our BONE DENSITY IS LESS, AND PROGRESSIVELY GETTING WORSE.

And war is a natural occurence, wolves will fight off another pack of wolves that enter their territory. Until one pack retreats or one of the packs are completely dead.

K selected genetics and r selected genetics are bitch.

You're a classic r selected rabbit, enjoying being a cuck.
>>
>>671997635
/thread

Don't forget the sex with random whores when at port.
>>
>>672017004

If I were a woman, I'd suck and fuck you so fucking hard right now.

I love you.
>>
>>672012340
what school faggit
>>
>>672017345
>Don't forget the sex with random whores when at port.

Which brings us back to Syphilis again.
>>
>>671999574
Jesus christ get your shit together anon
>>
>>672017233

Man, I hate being a mutt. I'm Mohawk, Pennsylvanian Dutch (German by ancestry and lineage), Scottish, English and Canadian French (French by ancestry and lineage)

I don't know where my cultural and ethnic allegiance beckons me. I want to embrace my Germanic heritage, but the Scots-English in me wants to be a business guru and rule over the poor, and the Mohawk in me just wants live off in the woods and fuck squirrels or something.

And the French is why I'm doing none of and instead being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>671999574
>If I could live in any time period I would probably go with the 60's. Acceptable level of tech, aight music, chance to fight in Vietnam as well as go to hippie events and fuck stoned wymen

All very well, but the hippies didn't like soldiers very much (baby killers as they called them) and even if you did fuck wymen, this was before Roe v Wade so no chance of an easy abortion.

If she was lucky it was a bottle of alcohol and a coat hanger. Not particularly nice.
>>
>>672017887
>Man, I hate being a mutt. I'm Mohawk, Pennsylvanian Dutch (German by ancestry and lineage), Scottish, English and Canadian French (French by ancestry and lineage)

So at typical Heinz-57-American then.

At least you're not a nigger.
>>
>>672017887
This is the secret my friend. You have to identify with none of it. Be the master of your own soul.

Discipline is not a trait, but a practice. Made every day to develop who you are.
>>
>>672017887
>thinking the past defines your future
Dude unless you have, within 3 generations, immigrants in your family, you are an American. Deal with it. You sound like one of those faggots who would go to an indian reservation and claim you are one of them
>>
>>672017228
Yeah. But I want to wear old timey clothes and carry double barrel shotgun and colt navy action and fuck shit up. I don't really care for tech and shit now a days. Planning on getting some land and building a cabin and getting away from this.
>>
I'd love to be a Roman citizen (preferably a patrician) in the mid republic i.e 300BC to 100BC. It'd be great to serve as a tribune in the legion and eventually work my way through the Cursus Honorum. I can imagine slaughtering tons of Punic barbarians in the Second Punic War, and it would be great to be by the side of Scipio Africanus during the battle of Zama.
>>
>>672017984
>this was before Roe v Wade so no chance of an easy abortion.

>implying you'd be at risk of taking responsibility in the time of free love and no internet

Okay.
>>
>>672018308
Hint: all of that can be done today.
Also here is a bonus: if you get hurt now, it isnt a death sentence or you wont be crippled. You said trapper as well, trappers use traps mostly
>>
>>672018307
>thinking the past defines your future

How very perceptive of you
>>
>>671997635
past didnt have it (might be in some ancient greek or roman)

>whites only whites and beautifull (no ugly)
>low population and no other races
>free sex and as evryone is beautifull so its like a sex orgy goin where everyone is with evryone
>and all those thing like food /money have no importance as it plenty for everyone
>people get best of everything
>genetic engg and medicine have left no deasease
>love love love
>>
>>672018528
Yeah I know all of that shit.
I want a smaller world. One thats less connected, part of the reason I want to fuck off and go innawoods is to get away from wars and celeb news and other dumb shit. And my cabin will be far from civilization if I get hurt I will probably die.
People back then were a different breed. Sure life wasn't as cozy or enjoyable but those that made it to adulthood were more resilient cause they survived that far.
>>
File: Shotgun Wedding.jpg (88 KB, 637x543) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun Wedding.jpg
88 KB, 637x543
>>672018437
>implying you'd be at risk of taking responsibility in the time of free love and no internet

So you've never heard of a shotgun wedding anon?
>>
>>672012920
>Believing particle accelerators will destroy the earth
How dumb are you nigger?
>>
>>671997635

Read a fucking book, that shit wasn't all POTC and jack sparrow.
>>
>>672006068
Things werent more simple because of the time period you dipshit. They were more simple because you were a child
>>
>>672019368
>Believing particle accelerators will destroy the earth

Nope, the scientists have confirmed that it IS possible, just very, very improbable. As in a 10-39 probability of happening.
>>
>>672019144
You do understand that the majority of people in the past where trying to create lives we have now right? The reason people went west in the states wasnt usually because of the adventure (some did but not the families), it was because they sought a comfortable life for their family and hopefully crave a place for their children to live comfortably. But i hope you get the chance to go live in the woods, ive talked to a few friends and we are thinking about setting up a commune some where. And before anyone replies, we are some hippy dippy college kids, we all know we have to pull our weight
>>
>>672019144
And before you respond
>yes I know there has always been wars
>yes there has always been celebs
>sure I could do all this now but I don't have near enough money, when land like I want isn't claimed or if it is the fed government sells it at such a low price for lots of land to encourage settlement
>>
>>672019760
*We arent
>>
>>671997635
>Not to mention, the life of a pirate was incredibly lazy. Wake up, check the rigging, sails, cannons and your weapons.

niggah life of a pirate was pure hell

splinters about the size of you liittle dick all over your fucking feet

why do you think they had to scrub the deck all day long?

just to name one thing that sucked
>>
File: Jack Aubrey.jpg (17 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Jack Aubrey.jpg
17 KB, 270x270
>>672019537
>Read a fucking book, that shit wasn't all POTC and jack sparrow.

The Aubrey–Maturin series of novels by Patrick O'Brian would be a good start.

Filmed as "Master and Commander" with Russell Crowe.
>>
>>672019830
Dude there is plenty of cheap land in alaska far away from the nonsense of modern life
>>
>>672019760
>You do understand that the majority of people in the past where trying to create lives we have now right?

Which is why it is no joke to say of our own civilisation that "We stand on the shoulders of giants".

We shouldn't give that up without a fight.
>>
>>672019760
They never knew that lives of luxury would turn their kids softer then baby shit. And your friends sound like my friends. Except I wouldn't live in a commune with my friends.
>>
File: 102815-Failure-21.jpg (93 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
102815-Failure-21.jpg
93 KB, 620x468
None of us here would survive in older ages. Better survival chance like begin 1900's but most of you fail to grasp how well our life standards and healthcare is nowadays.
You'd die of petty wounds, simple diseases, bad safety or because someone else felt murderous within a week.

Less Hollywood more history, faggots.
>>
>>672020088
Yeah, I would have to become an American citizen. I could live in far northen Canada but the only people I would run into on a rare occasion would be the greasy natives that inhabit that shit hole.
>>
File: Man attacked by a polar bear.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
Man attacked by a polar bear.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
>>672020088
>Dude there is plenty of cheap land in alaska far away from the nonsense of modern life

Just bring a lifetimes supply of heating fuel and guns and ammo to fight off the wildlife.
>>
>>672019896
also fun fact:

to kill someone they would just rope him up, throw him in the water and pull him up on the other side. All the mussels sitting on the underside of the ship would rip his flesh apart.

What comes out of the water is just a piece of flesh
>>
>>672020503
Dude there are huge swathes of cheap land in northern canada
>>
>>672020593
Everyone knows what keelhauling is, faggot.
Just use the word instead of trying to describe it as if it's obscure.
>>
>>672020567
Hey he said he wanted to do it.
>>
>>672020723
i doubt everyone knows that shit

if so sry mang
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.