[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a feels bread going on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 774x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 774x782
Can we get a feels bread going on?
>>
File: eternal.png (604 KB, 1280x5186) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
604 KB, 1280x5186
I suppose...
>>
File: 1452662186082.jpg (86 KB, 881x377) Image search: [Google]
1452662186082.jpg
86 KB, 881x377
>>
>23
>never had friends or boyfriend
>cliché story, got bullied through school
>not fat or anything, but went to 5 different schools
>got bullied for being too fast on the track, too smart in history and culture
>decided it was okay, I was fine without friends
>graduated, finished my education, still lonely as fuck
>looking back, I wasted my teenage years
>didn't party, didn't mess around with boys, didn't have anything that normal teens have
>telling myself it's okay, but it's not
>seeing people getting married and having kids and that shit
>the fuck am I doing?
>working every shift until the day is gone
>crying on /b/ like a little bitch
>>
>>671790974
Am I retarded or am I missing something? I don't get it. Did she ded?
>>
>>671791561
We're all in the same /b/oat.
>>
>>671791783
But I fucking hate sailing and I hate getting caught in so many storms.
>>
>>671791654
An urn contains ashes, he hugged the urn.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x357
>>
>>671792120
Could be a picture, but an urn sounds more likely.
>>
File: SadSkeley.png (66 KB, 788x279) Image search: [Google]
SadSkeley.png
66 KB, 788x279
>>
>>671791561
As a guy who went through the same shit in childhood and teens, stop bitching. Find a hobby, meet people with those hobbies, get friends through there, begin to expand places you go to and try there as well.

In 5 years you'll have friends and a normal life. now go.
>>
>>671792120
>>671792245
Oh, I misread "the urn" for "her". The front door thing still is kinda irrelevant.
>>
>>671792245
It says urn in the goddamn story.
>>
>>671792331
And that is how Bronies are born. But seriously, do this or join a club or something.
>>
this is from an thread i wanted to share but the thread ended so yeah gere ir goes :wow dude i was kinda having a bad tome in jack in the box. reading all this make me feel bettter. it a good thing i am single. i had a crush on a female co-worker that happen to being going out with a co worker male.the girl i that i have a crush bf get fire because he come late . i feeo stupid . it was a monday she kiss him in the break and i didnt know yet. i just sometime feel i have to leting my feeling catch on girl easilly. i share some information about my life. now i realize i dont want her no more. it just too much work. she has a father or uncle watching her. i just feel scare catching feeling tour a girl. i am 21 v. she is 18 . i have to learn to not to be too nice. i sabotage my job at jacks cleaning outside to get her something for stomach was hurting. i just hate i wish there was this off plug feesling tour girl. i never really trully had female friend or any female friend. all my friend is male. there no female i can ask to go to the movie. i feel comfortable with male because i sometime become sensative to female because i am in too much idea of giving respect to woman that i dont act myself most of the time. i want to build my outer heaven all i am asking i want to get my dick wet . i feel like it would refresh my mind . i cant stand ever being an relationship..i am scare falling to girl..i guesss i just back fire or just cut them out of my life. i am a sociopath . i studder with pretty women i find attract like my co worker. i studder also because i am thinking to be care ful what to say to women.i sometime feel if i am gay . i do not like dick . i just dont feel i can stand to have feeling. i am in a hell of a ride. i am going to the torment of hell to build my haven .
>>
>>671792550
>not greentext
>not reading
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 960x720
>>
>>671790974
Metal af
>>
File: 1456605269819.jpg (30 KB, 552x631) Image search: [Google]
1456605269819.jpg
30 KB, 552x631
>>
>>671792385
Silly person.
>>
>>671792331
Same interests and hobbies don't matter. Really. I dated a girl for years who was into all the same stuff as me. All my friends at the time were also into all the same stuff. It just gets stale when there's no variety. Ended up falling for this girl that's the polar opposite of me in every regard and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Haven't been bored with this relationship a single time. I let her out of the basement every couple of weeks to watch TV with me and it's always a good time.
>>
>>671792732
okay do not read it then
>>
>>671792331
Heard that advice 2000 times. If I had a lottery coupon for every single time someone told me that, I'd probably have won at least once or twice or more. I can't afford that shit on my wage and where I'm from, there's not a lot of options for social activities like hobbies. Unless you're 12 and a scout or into horses.

I've tried that shit, it's just not working. I talk, I'm social, I mean I'm not a fucking NEET. I do have social skills, I make people crack up but it just doesn't stick. "Hey, we should hang out again" and then they make plans but disappear. It's always the same. They call whenever they need me but they don't consider me their friend.
>>
>>671793067
Lol, do you keep her chained up?
>>
File: 1456710683297.jpg (20 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1456710683297.jpg
20 KB, 480x352
None of my feels are really bad, per se, but I feel like I'm finally losing my sanity after 2 months of being manic punctuated only by short but massive swings into depression and despair. And somehow despite this my first visit to a psych clinic amounted to "we're going to put you in a therapy group at some indeterminate point in the next month".
TALKING TO OTHER CRAZY PEOPLE ISNT GOING TO MAKE ME LESS CRAZY DO YOU WANT ME TAKING UP ONE OF YOUR TOO FEW INPATIENT BEDS YOU FUCKING MONGS?!
>>
>be me
>have friends
>all of them are better than me
>I have no skills of talents
>anything I do I have a friend that does it better
>pretty much suck at everything
>not exaggerating I have nothing I can do well
>>
>>671793870
Nothing at all? What are your interests?
>>
>>671794563
I like to enjoy stories. Weather it's tv, movies or books I like getting invested in other worlds. Other than that I play video games and dungeons and dragons. Typical nerd fag
>>
>>671793799
I have to. She kept getting rope burn.

But in all seriousness, the rest of that post was true. We grew up in totally different environments, I listen to mostly hardcore or metal, she's all about country music, I like my vidya and comic books, she likes hiking and whatever the fuck else makes my entire body hurt. It just works. We compromise and take turns with what we're going to do.

I don't know. It's hard to try helping anybody out with relationship shit because nobody is the same when it comes to what's going to be a good fit for them. My entire life I thought I wanted a girl who would sit down all day and play games with me. I was wrong.
>>
>>671795986
You wanted someone who challenges you. I get it. Sometimes when two opposites meet, they connect and other times it's like two negative magnets.
>>
>>671791561
This rly hit me. I feel like it's been the same for me since I graduated college in 2009. Nobody but me anymore, no friends, no family, nothing... Tits or gtfo btw
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 444x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 444x402
>funny
>make people laugh
>people like me
>no one ever invites me to anything, or asks me to hang out
>wtf is going on?
>>
>>671789086
Broken family
>Grew up poor
>always moving cause evicted
>Dad was heroin addict, drunk, wife beater, molester
>Started smoking weed and drinking at age 12
>Socially awkward, but girls find me attractive and guys think i'm chill
>never really let anyone in
>make my way through HS with smoking everday and drinking heavily
>get accepted into Uni
>Still drinking heavily
>occasionally cocaine
>family is deep into cartel (yes, i'm Mexican)
>considering selling a little while working towards engineering degree
>My greatest fear is I'll become successful, never learn to love a woman and drink myself into amnesia.
You never escape the past bros, you only accept it and it's horrors.
I suffer from my depression every night and barely anyone knows.
I wish I never drank my emotions away, but I feel that if I hadn't I might've killed myself.
>>
>18 now
>Wana kill myself for a long time
>do shit in school
>feel like I have no future
>think that maybe if I just make to college my depression will go away
>barely get into college
>still feel lonely and depressed
>think maybe if I become more social and make more friends my depression will go away
>join a fraternity
>make more friends
>shit only keeps me happy momentarily
>still feel depressed
>think maybe if I just find a girl I won't be depressed anymore
>meet some girls
>nothing
>I still feel empty inside
>now I have weird and drastic mood swings

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I sound like a bitch and that I should be happy. But I just feel dead inside sometimes. I feel like itll never end.
>>
>>671791561
who... who gets bullied for running fast?
the fuck?
no, seriously, the fuck?
>>
>>671797680
You may be bipolar or depressed, Anon. I'm no expert, but get checked out. Better safe than sorry. Just remember someone loves you.
>>
>Be me, almost 20.
>Always hung out with the smart kids because also fairly smart.
>All my friends go to college or uni.
>Never did any work in school, got shit marks, never got grade 12 math, but still graduated.
>Now working minimum wage for Subway with no plans for higher education while all my friends go on to do something with their lives.
>Realize I will never amount to anything significant.
>>
>>671798143
doesn't sound like bipolar to me fam. mania is some crazy shit.
>>
>>671798772
Also possible. In any case, these kinds of feelings are an indicator of possible serious mental illness.
>>
I can't remember the last time I was hugged or told I was loved. Probably a common feel here.
>>
>be me
> 7/10 girl
> gets in relationship with narcissistic male who doesn't even want to fuck 19 yr old virgin, me
> stay with him for 3 years for the comfort and financial security
> meet sexy male at work who I think would never has interest
> get to know each other and realize I'm unhappy in current relationship
> get courage to break up with crazy ex
> coworker says lets date but take things slow, turns into friends with benefits, eventually takes my virginity
>in love
>coworker stops talking to me
>7 mo this later and I still cry and drink every night seeing him around the office
>other men show interests in dating but too dead inside to care
>wish he could just feel the way other people claim to feel about me
>still see him at work and just wonder what went wrong
>>
>>671793152
anon... :(
>>
>>671798143
>>671798721

I don't think I'm bipolar. It's just that sometimes I'll be fairly happy for maybe half the day at the longest, but then I'll just suddenly feel terrible and depressed again.
>>
>be me
>teen grill
>shy and insecure, no friends irl, few friends online
>diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer last week
>haven't told my friends classmates
>don't even know if I really care
>not like I was doing anything with my life anyways
>>
File: 1456864020173.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1255) Image search: [Google]
1456864020173.jpg
171 KB, 1080x1255
>>671799992
> pic related
> also tits or gtfo
>>
>>671797695
Kids will bully you for the dumbest shit and it works. The moment you get excluded... Fucking hell is unleashed and you're just on your own.
>>
more suicidal images please?
i`m fucking tryng to kill myself
>>
>>671796877
Life is merciless. >>671796877
>>
It's killing me my depressed boyfriend barely gives me any type of physical affection unless he makes me cry. I just wish we could have a normal physical relationship...I wish we could kiss when he didn't make me cry
>>
File: ....png (62 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
....png
62 KB, 562x393
:/
>>
>>671789761
Welp, that's already enough of this thread.
>>
>>671800944
Kill him
>>
>>671801950
That would be simple but I can't kill him
>>
File: sasha in the bank.png (817 KB, 1194x1100) Image search: [Google]
sasha in the bank.png
817 KB, 1194x1100
is there a word for "happy sadness" /b/?
I'm okay right now...I think, but I feel like fucking crying for some reason.
>>
Feels are normal you don't need a specific thread for them
>>
>>671802353

jej I was there for that
>>
>>671797452
Is it bad that I can connect with Tomoko to the point where I classify her as a waifu
>>
>>671802353
sometimes when I get really manic and excited I start reacting to things in ways that don't match my emotions
>>
>>671802775
Me too, man. She's a cute demi-loli to boot. Basically perfect waifu for me- a pair of socially retarded (although I'm not as bad as her) who are flat out of fucks to give and just want a relationship god damn it.
>>
what the hell are you guys listening to right now?
I know you all listen to music while browsing, so share.
https://youtu.be/oaJhvJNUhNU
>>
>>671802353
this make me kek so hard every time.
thanks for making me feel better, anon
>>
>>671799313
Fuck off
>>
>>671803135
Listening to some DannyB, anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmFlsVUCBc4
>>
Idk if this is the best thread for this shit but here it goes. So a while back i asked out my friend who i've gone to school with for about 6 years now and she said no because she was moving, but we still occasionally talk. See, my problem is that i saw her recently on a school trip and we hugged awkwardly and that was it. Afterwards i felt extremely guilty because now thats all it would be between us. Awkward. Is it bad that i feel guilty or is this normal?
>>
>>671803135
there's an interesting charm to it, i like it
>>
>>671793152
Can't you just go ahead and enjoy life on your own, without having to patch the friend-hole first?
>>
>>671804290
You have built up a life with her in your head, and you're disappointed that it won't happen. Find something else to fantasize about, and your friendship will be back to normal.
>>
>>671801356
I was just out at a Japanese bar with some people from work. Thisis what I wanted to say but a bottle of hot sake later and I couldn't find the words...
>>
>>671799992
Live. Now is your chance. Love carelessly, fuck casually, don't operate like there will be a reason for caution. You'll die like everyone else, but you'll die free. We could all be so lucky.
>>
>>671803135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Vg2YS-sFE
>>
>>671803135
Funny you should mention it, I just put some music on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktEGEqkUz4
>>
>>671803135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMgSEIEPPI&list=PLWdwrO6Ov_l3rYeUQWN1cVHrUgneKJf9o&index=6
>>
>>671799992
fuck, that's rough anon.
gonna cook meth with one of your classmates?
kidding, I feel for you. Have fun with whatever amount of time you have left. Long-term consequences don't really matter for you now. Live life to the fullest you possibly can.
>>
I've gone so long without being happy that I'm just about numb... I'm considering cheating on my wife again, if only so that I can feel something, somewhere inside me, that reminds me that I do actually exist aside from my job and my kids.
>>
>>671804879
I guess you're right, guy. Thanks.
>>
>>671805925
You have kids.
Don't cheat, don't abuse that trust. Because then if she finds out and doesn't forgive you, you won't have anything.
Be spontaneous. When the kids go to bed, fuck your wife out of the blue. Act like a teenager again, do stuff you enjoy but haven't done in a while.
Do stuff to make you feel again, but don't hurt others while you do it.
>>
>>671805943
no problem, friendo. As for the guilt, it happens. Literally everyone goes through this in one way or another, it's part of growing up and growing out. As you get older, you realize that other people have ideas and planz and priorities that may not mesh with what you want. Your best bet is to analyze what you 'love' about her, the individual qualities (brown hair, hazel eyes, humor, etc) without realizing that it's her (femanon's brunette locks, femanons amazing eyes, femanon's delicious laugh) and instead find someone who has the things you want who will also allow you to be closer to her. It took me three wives to find out what I want.

>>671806304
I've done it before, and she knows why I've got the desire. She really can't go anywhere, she's an immigrant and everything is in my name, so she's got no real power. my heart's gone cold to her and the physical attraction is dead as well. The only time we have sex is about once every three weeks, and that's only to keep her from sobbing and shaking the bed. As for her, she lied about her weight when we first met and it's been a bone of contention since then, and her weight has only rose. I told her last week that I see no point in humoring her comments about growing old with her, because no one lives to be 80 at 400 pounds. I said I won't invest emotionally in someone who physically cannot survive a full life, and it's selfish and silly to expect me to. There's no love, so there's no reason to sugarcoat it. And even if I did sugarcoat it, she'd just eat that too.
>>
bumparoonie
>>
>>671806896
if you feel that way, divorce her.
the way you feel about your children could go either way, so either keep custody or have her take care of them.
No point in hurting her as well because you're depressed and unhappy in your relationship, it's obvious you're hurting her emotionally if she's sobbing in bed.
The way you describe it it seems like you two should part ways and live your lives separately.
>>
>>671799992
Where are your tits?
>>
File: 1386022985647.jpg (97 KB, 717x550) Image search: [Google]
1386022985647.jpg
97 KB, 717x550
>>
One of my friends is super depressed, has no motivation and is just generally sad and depressed all the time.
He's one of my best friends, and I don't know how to help him feel better. He knows I care about his wellbeing and want him to be happy but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>671807451
>immigrant
Divorce is costly, and considering I'm still paying for her visa, it'll be <$5,000 down the drain for no reason. as for custody, she has a child from a previous relationship that I'm raising as well as a child from me, and that would be a nightmare to separate them or otherwise split. I can live the rest of my life the way it's going. If I leave, I lose rights. IF she leaves, she loses rights. I'll wait for her to have her fill or depression and leave. Or die/kill herself. Then I'll only have to worry about the kids, and that'll be enough to keep me going.

>>671807723
Find a hobby you can both do together, something cheap and fun, and make it your go-to thing. Anytime one of you has a bad day, get together and do it. It'll be the last bastion of hope for him, something that he can look forward to, and hopefully it'll help him through his darkness and into his new stage in life.
>>
>>671806896
Thanks anon. I mean, I cant really talk this out with my friends because I'm supposed to be the goof who isn't taken seriously so it's comforting to find someone I can vent to.
>>
File: love you son.jpg (552 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
love you son.jpg
552 KB, 1700x2338
>>671789086
This one got me to hug my dad the next time I saw him. Sometimes, it's the simple feels
>>
>>671808017
All the more reason to branch out and find someone unlike what you know- that way, you can start anew, instead of being introduced as 'the funny joking guy', you can be who you want to be/really are to her, and she will love you all the more for it. And if she accepts you, then she can accept your fiends, who are kinda like you. That way, you can have your friends and those friendships, which remain unchanged. If your friends wonder why you are different to Her, they'll assume it's because she means a lot to you, and not question it. And if for whatever reason, you and this Her don't work out, she's a random and your friends will remain loyal to you and you won't have to worry about being cool around your new ex because she's hanging with your friends- the only reason she is there is because of you, for you, and with you. If you split, she's out of your life forever. Compartmentalization is the key to sanity.
>>
File: love you daniel.png (433 KB, 1001x427) Image search: [Google]
love you daniel.png
433 KB, 1001x427
>>671808429
>>
File: easter egg.jpg (155 KB, 1294x517) Image search: [Google]
easter egg.jpg
155 KB, 1294x517
>>671808674
>>
can someone post more comic-feels?

i hate seeing all these fuckin text
>>
>>671809258
go to zenpencils dot com or something like that.

You're welcome.
>>
>>671808773
this one make me feel like im dying inside every time I read it.
It makes me want to hug my mother as tightly as I can
>>
>turned crush into fuck buddy around early January
>crush is going through some shit late January
>haven't seen crush since January at this point
>keep up facebook messaging with crush
> be tonight, feeling lonely as fuck
>message up crush
>activenow.jpg
>no reply
:/
>>
>>671799120
Ditto
>>
>>671791561
>got bullied for being too fast on the track, too smart in history and culture
Why
>>
>>671809645
Screencap what you said to him/her, blur out names and pics so we have context.
>>
>>671809645
Ask him why they haven't responded to you or talked to you since January
be assertive, anon
>>
>>671809943
>>671791561
For being fem?
>inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
>>671810128
Don't have much. I'm definitely overreacting though.. It's not the end of the world he isn't messagin back immediately. I mean Maybe he's drunk, or thinks I only said goodnight, or doesn't feel like it's necessary right now, or waiting to message me another time..
I said "hey goodnight dude. I'm really missing you right now "
>>
>>671793152
Model wargaming. Forces social interaction, forces you to be reasonable if you want a second game. Has artistic and mathematical elements.
>>
>>671810317
He was kicked out of his place and living on someone's couch with no job or transportation. And I don't have much money or a place for him to stay:(
Was fun to fuck while it lasted I suppose
>>
File: pYdnX5g.gif (19 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
pYdnX5g.gif
19 KB, 500x334
Sometimes I feel like life is okay.

Then things like this week happen, and my rent goes up by $50 a week for no reason, I'm required to submit job applications I know will never work, and I go around in circles trying to start part of a business certificate.

I'm all but clinically diagnosed with suicidal depression at this point though, so I'm wondering how much of it is me doing it to myself, and how much of it is subconscious, deep-seeded paranoia that I can't fix on my own.

At this point I feel like the only thing that will change my life is attempting suicide, because either I'll die or I'll be put on some mental health watch list,
The latter of which would only really help because people might stop forgetting I have a problem every two days and yelling at me for feeling like shit all the time.

It feels like for any one week I feel okay I spend two weeks wondering if it's better to swim out to sea until I'm too tired to swim back.

But I guess it's good to know I'm not completely alone.
>>
>>671810622
Are you fem? If he's still active, say "you know anon, sometimes I do need you..." or something to that effect. That should tug on his heart strings a bit, he may bite.
>>
>Worked retail for 8 years
>Got paid nothing
>Money was super-tight, had some medical bills that were riding me
>Times got really dark; shit got rally bad
>Started snatching food out of the trash at work
>Figured it was harmless, was trash already, right?
>Got caught
>Got fired
>Was called a shoplifter
>Couldn't find a new job; nobody's gonna hire a shoplifter
>Lost everything, my home, my possessions, etc.
>Least I was single & had no kids
>Thankfully car was fully paid
>Stayed with friends until they got tired of me
>Slept in the car some nights
>Finally brother told me I could move with him
>He lives 3k+ miles away
>Amassed credit card debt just getting out to him
>Depression got worse realizing how shit I was
>Told myself things would get better once I started working and had money again
>Months went by, couldn't find work
>Brother's wife is getting sick of my freeloading ass
>Finally score a job
>Its the exact same retail job
>Start working, things are looking up
>Wait for depression to fade
>Its been weeks
>......It isn't fading
>I still hate myself for freeloading and I feel like a loser that fails at life

From the outside things are looking up. Why can't I feel that way on the inside? The only thing I feel like is a burden on the people that love me.
>>
>>671797680
Dude as someone who has had depression for most of my life.. You have depression. There are meds I take every day. It's just part of my life. But now I feel better about me. My life has improved. It's not magic and all good, but it's better than what I had. Go see a Doctor
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x1049
>>671811101
And then go where with it? That's interesting cause in the past he's said this (this had to have been about two and a half weeks ago)
>>
>>671803135

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xND-o2pgUN0

3 am, listening to this and looking at pictures of anime girls.
>>
>>671799992
Man that totally sucks. But you got a distinct advantage on all of us. Total and complete freedom without consequences. Go do what you want, live be happy, fuck, fuck some more, eat and spend.
>>
>>671800339
Do it
>>
>>671811182
Set goals for yourself, anon. Get fit. Walking is free. Pay off debt (if you're having trouble, look into the debt snowball method taught by Dave Ramsey, shit actually works and makes you feel good) save up a little more for sister-in-law, give her a present or buy her and bro dinner with a sincere apology and tell them how much they mean to you, and hopefully that will give you a little weight off your chest, at least enough to where you can set more goals within reach and pull yourself out of the mess you're in. You've got a job and a car, that puts you above the 50% of posters on this thread, you can do it /b/ro. Just remember that it's the worst times that make the best stories, and everything is eventual.

>>671811433
Say "look anon, we've got a lot of life behind us, and while I can't really say where I'll be in a year or ten years or ten minutes, But I know that you are a gifted, talented person that I'm glad to have met and known and I wanted you to know that no matter what demons you face, I'm here. I'm here because I want to be here, and I don't wanna lose you in any way." Or something to that extent. Make him feel wanted, as I assume he is, and he might just rise to the occasion. All men like to hear how much they are wanted, it reassures their alpha mindset and makes them depend on you even more for reassurance. What you do with him is your choice, mind you, and falsifying will come back to haunt you, but there's nothing wrong with telling him you love him without saying "I love you". Ya dig?
>>
>>671793152
>They call whenever they need me but they don't consider me their friend.
Name popped into my head instantly
>>
>>671800944
> I bet you got a male friend in the friend zone who you say. " I wish I could just find a nice guy."
> Male friend is the best guy.. Slowly slowly dying inside, loving you.
> But you will stay with boyfriend - eventually he'll hit you and kill you in a domestic homicide
> friend zone male will live in regret
>>
Can I just say that I love you guys? I mean it.. no matter where I'm at in life, I always find /b/ and I always find a feels thread and it's comfort. Because in this thread, we all hurt and it's ok to hurt. We advise and we insult, but we do this because we all know hurt. These threads are my bar, my pub at 2AM with fuzzy neon and soft music, the silent bartender that knows what I want because I'm as constant as clockwork. I'm here for you /b/ros, call me a nigger or a faggot but I'll still keep loving because I've got love to give and you need to hear someone is thinking of you. I am. And I feel you m8. Just keep on keeping on, do what you gotta do but remember that this life is all we have, and to spend it alone is no life at all. Open your heart, let yourself be accepted, and enjoy another person, if only for a moment. I enjoy your company, and the next round is on me. I will always be here for you.
>>
>>671795399
I am pretty much like you... except I dont play d&d
>>
>be me, 18 yr. old male
>at uni, studying all the time
>solid grades, but life is depressing
>few friends, but incredibly loyal ones
>be in class one day
>japanese transfer student shows up
>talk to her a bit, get along well
>okcool
>never had a gf before
>after a few weeks of talking to her ask her out
>works, feelsgoodman
>study together etc.
>stay together for 2 years
>I'm really starting to like this girl
>tells me she has to go back to Japan
>ohno
>tears in her eyes
>nopls
>"It was fun anon"
>did this just happen
>leaves within the next week
>before leaving, tells me I'll always be special to her
>gives me a teary smile and leaves
>only 2 years until I can see her again
>study abroad isn't possible due to my current programs
>feelsnotverygoodman
>talk to her every so often, but it starts getting more spaced
>paying most of my attention to school
>not enough time for much else
>be now, 21 and a senior at uni
>barely talk to her
>we skype sometimes and depresses the fuck out of me
>all I want to do is see her again
>get offered a few jobs
>proud parents.jpg
>offer to buy me a plane ticket to Japan at the end of the year to see the gf
>can't bring myself to tell them we don't talk as much anymore
>notice 2 weeks ago that she texted me "please talk to me anon"
>realize someone actually feels emotionally dependent on me in some way
>never had this before
>text her back "I don't really have time"
>whydidIsendthat
>just stop texting
>today, thinking about this

What do guys
>>
>>671799992
Do what ever the fuck you want, dont hold back on anything, if you beleive you are already at a very low point, anything you do can only bring you up
>>
>>671812116
I texted him saying I do need him. Waiting for reply. Its gone green dot. Oh lawdy
>>
>>671799992
if this is real.
Then go do some shit. fuck school why are you still even going. Go take a massive bank loan out (if you're 18) and go do whatever you want.
>>
>>671813144
He responded..
>I need you now
What do!?
>>
>>671812800
Message her back, confess your love. fuck, maybe even propose. A special girl is a rare find, and if it's genuine, you don't wanna waste a single moment of your life without her. Remember how her hair smelled? her face, while sleeping? the way she laughs at your jokes? the cuddles, the road trips, the studying up until 4AM when you were both so tired you could die? all those images will fade, they will gather dust and you'll never know what else life holds for you two if you don't message her know and lay it out on the table. You don't have to make her feel like the most amazing girl in the world, show her she is the only girl in your world. Make her a priority again, and you'll be happy again. She will too. And that's what it's all about.

>>671813144
You can worry or you can not, he's going to reply or he won't. The ball is in his court. Hope and wish but don't worry. What will->>671813267
"what do you need anon? name it."
Show him right now how much he means to you.
>>
you don't have a shit life because you are depressed, you are depressed because you have a shit life.

most of you faggots need to stop crying.
>>
>>671812800
Text the hoe
Fly there
Fuck greentext
Have fun in japan
See whre the relationship goes
If no where, atlwast you went to japan
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x1049
>>671812116
>>
>>671813384
that's the idea... open yourself to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x1046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x1046
>>671813384
>>671813354
>>
>>671813558
He wouldn't say that, read your reply, and not message. He couldn't ignore that.
>>
>>671792737
I have tried this. It doesn't work.
>>
>>671813558
Honestly, how do you feel about him?
>>
>>671802775
WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB
>>
>>671813776
well no, the extension cord is too long, the current dissipates after a certain length and the wouldn't be enough power to run the motor.
>>
>>671813810
I'm married to a jerk who I've been trying to leave for a while now. This dude I'm messaging is ten years older and is my coworker who got fired at end of January for not coming to work.. cause his roommates kicked him out cause they didn't like that Id come over and "bang him out"
I was expecting to be smoke buddies and maybe fuck him once, but damn the sex was amazing and we snuggled so much.. His voice sounded so sexy to me and his smell too. It's like pheremones and shit messing with our heads.
>>
>>671814160
>trying to leave for a while

Then just leave. If he's abusive, phone the police.

Saying that while admitting you're cheating just makes you look like a fucktard.
>>
>>671813354
Yeaaah I think I'll skype her tonight. Shes in class atm so I'll just do that a bit later I guess. She really does mean alot to me, I'll make it work. What I would pay just to do anything with her though, holy fuck
>>
>>671814160
Well the marriage thing I understand, I'm this guy>>671805925
So I know the feeling. Do you have kids? Do you know how he feels about you? What's his relationship history?
>>
>>671814160
I started coming over every time I could to fuck as much as possible cause I'd ride his dick till I came 3-4 times. Literally addicted to what the dick did haha. I use him like my sex toy and that's hotttt
>>
>>671814404
Message her now. The more random it is, the more it'll mean to her. Still skype her though... you've got a lifetime of pain and misery without her, so might as well pull out all the stops.
>>
>>671811182
depression does not just "fade" away in a few weeks. it will take a year or two. be patient anon and it will be the investment of your lifetime. in the meantime get a girlfriend, get a house etc.
>>
>>671814418
He was filming our ex roommate in the showers and shit. He's creepy as fuck and clingy. I only married him to get out of my parents house.
>>
>>671814160
clearly a whore and can post tits for all the help the anons are giving her...
>>
>>671814588
How old are you?
>>
>>671814621
I was separated from my husband when I started seeing this guy at my work around Christmas.. It just happens that a divorce takes six months dude. We only just got married in July and MET in March lol.
>>
>>671814588
lol I mean anon, what do you think would be the projected outcome of a relationship? Also, it's a red flag for a guy to get with a girl who is in a relationship- he might think, if she cheats on her old man, she might cheat on me. So anytime you might have a fight, he could automatically assume you'd cheat.
>>
>>671813558
portland oregon reporting

get after it anon
>>
File: the yard.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1158) Image search: [Google]
the yard.jpg
497 KB, 2048x1158
>birthday today
>have a great day
>be setting cards out that I received
>be reminded that me and my grandfather would always talk on the phone this day for best wishes
>he was 86
>this is the first of no call
>last year we talked about his garden
>one month later he was dead after hitting his head after a fall
>you left a wonderful garden papa
>>
>>671814815
>not invalidating my point
>could still post tits because for reasons
>>
>>671814677
I'm 19.
>damn he's not replying
>active now
>check later
>active 5m ago
>no new message
>fuuckkk maybe has afraid I'll pull back
>>
File: burn_the_jews.gif (205 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
burn_the_jews.gif
205 KB, 500x275
>>671814870
piss in it!!
>>
>>671813558
Works are "adopt a ho foundation"
We'll done bitch, he's a keeper!
>>
>>671814820
I don't want a relationship with him. I want to be friends with benefits. He can see whoever else he wants to. We can chill and smoke and fuck and cuddle and enjoy each others company.. He told me himself he's a forever bachelor by choice. He admitted he falls in love with a lot of women too easy.. I really love the dude and not in a possessive way. Just want to be near him and love on him.
>>
>>671814588
We'll leave him then. Are you guys done form of low class white trash. Sounds like the Jerry Springer show.
>>
>>671815119
Well... I guess if that's what you want, go for it... it doesn't sound like you've got much to lose. That certainly sounds like it is not the best of ideas though.
>>
>>671815111
>get dirty muffucker
>>
>>671814562
Aight why not, what do I have to lose. I wouldn't say I'd have a lifetime of pain and misery, but it sure would make me depressed lol
>>
>>671815228
I did leave him. I was then living with my roommate until she decided she wanted to move me out and move in her new friend, she put my shit out in the lawn and it was 25° so my "ex"husbands parents took me in and then he moved in here too... I live in my ex husbands parents living room. It sucks. Maybe me and this older man can be roommates.
>>
>>671815336
you would always wonder "what if". Imagine being 60 and wondering that.
>>
Is she gonna post tits or not?
>>
>>671815279
What should I do? If I want to be with him for real then what do?
>>
>>671803135
Not listening, but have
https://youtu.be/TSBs-hiapo4
Stuck in my head
>>
>>671815041
There is nothing this year.
>>
>>671812693
If it makes it any better, I love you too Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x1041
>>671815587
>>
>>671789761
Gunna go cry myself to sleep. Thanks annon!
>>
File: cobain style.png (3 MB, 1346x956) Image search: [Google]
cobain style.png
3 MB, 1346x956
>no friends, nobody who cares about me aside from family because they have to
>sit in my room all day because I have nothing else to do, nobody to talk to
>constantly consider offing myself
What do, /b/?
>>
>>671815587
Well, follow your own advice. Become roomates. I can advise though, people change. I'm 27 now, I wouldn't recognize who I was at 19. I was an idiot. I made poor choices, frequently. So you may room with this guy, all is good for a year or two. Then what if he starts in with a girl on the regular? Not dating, but frequent fuckbuddies. How would you feel about it? And what of your career? Would you risk driving him away for a chance for something to call your own? It's your life, I can't tell you how to live it, but given the new information on your situation I'd say that you should best think it all out very well and consider all possible outcomes before going further. I can honestly say that If I had a girl head over heels for me who was 10 years younger, I'd take advantage of that hardcore. But then again, I cheat on my spouse as well and I am a /b/ oldfag so my own perception of what's ok and what isn't might be a bit off.
>>
>>671815498
I would definitely regret not fixing this lol
>>
>>671797452
>most participative guy if talked to
>funny and witty
>never called for hangin out
>never invited at party
i feel you anon we are the same.
>>
Easter sunday a few years ago, i get a call while at work my dad had passed away, didnt go see him in the hospital while he was alive, wish i did. On the way going home from work, not even 15 minutes later, wife calls me saying that he dad too had died. So instead of seeing my mom and brother and sister at my dads hospital bed. I go to be with my wife because i know she has no other family to be there for her. I had to keep it together, i couldnt lose my shit. Someone had to keep it together. I still cant cry about the loss of my dad, the one who said i could do anything, still feel like i have to keep it together. He was there for me when i needed him most, i was too chickenshit to visit him at his bedside before he died. Cant tell anyone about it. Dont want my wife to feel responsible for me not seeing my dad. Had to let it out /b/ you are the first and only person i have ever told. Thank you.
>>
>>671816029
Take the sheet off your bed, wrap it around your head several times before an hero with shotti- it'll keep the mess to a minimum.
>>
>>671814621
>>671815567
I'm lurking with this guy for tits.
>>
File: 1456379856074.jpg (118 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1456379856074.jpg
118 KB, 800x1040
>>671800944
stfu and kill you're self
>>
>>671809943
>>671810387
Obviously why. I don't know? Kids can be mean fucks. I wasn't some fat pimple-faced pig. I'm still not. I hadn't said shit to them so it was probably because I was good at it and they were emotionally traumatized due to bad parenting.

Fuck if I know, I just know it hurt and I was excluded and shit didn't change by moving 5 times.
>>
>>671816029
Don't do it because theres probably something you like that would make you happy. Kys is pretty lame because its a decision you make based on your environment instead of yourself. Just go fuck some poon and be happy anon
>>
>>671810671
Model wargaming? Do you mean modern?
>>
>>671816538
>go fuck some poon
Can't, too fat and beta
>>
>>671816029
What the fuck are you doing? If no one cares about you go meet more people find SOMEONE. It might be weird making friends as an adult but as soon as you get someone you can truly care about life will get better. Go somewhere where you can be in a community church, online, work I don't care where buy as long as you find someone life will seem worth living.

Tldr make some friends faggot
>>
>>671816783
Fuck I typed buy instead of but
>>671816619
Also you can fix that. Just don't eat like shit and be more assertive.
>>
>>671812136
Huh? My name or?
>>
>>671816783
>>671816538
thread's about to die, so I'll say it now. I don't care if it was only you two that responded the way you did, but thank you.
>>
>>671817187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs
>>
>>671812116
Bro isn't charging me rent. So 90% o my funds these days go straight into paying off the debt. I'm down to only a few thousand by now. But I did already toss the first hundred I made at bro & sis-in-law. Things got a lot better after that. Its just like, I dunno. Like I said, things are good. Things are real good. I just can't get rid of this feeling like I don't deserve to be alive. Its not like a usual suicidal feeling of "I want to die" because I don't want to die. I want to live. I just can't seem to feel like I deserve to be alive. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>671816619
You could try losing some weight, I'm sure you would feel better. It would give you something to do at the least, and it is healthier. Kinda depends on what your willing to do
>>
>>671817281
oh the lulz
cheers
>>
>>671816029
I know how it can be anon, we have all had our share of tough times. Gf of 5 years leaves me for a drug dealer right before my 21st birthday. Would constantly see her down town with the fuck. She had his kid then he got killed so she tried to get back with me. Almost did. My dad would always take me out for my birthday. Just me and him, turning 30 in a couple weeks. Been 3 years without him still hurts to this day. You have to get a want on in this life. You have to want it. And you should want it. You are a good guy no matter what, you just need to look at all the good thats there. You have people here who dont know yoi, never met you telling you how good you deserve this life. Fucking man up and take charge of your fucking life for all those who cant
>>
>>671817231
No probs man, hope it gets better for you
>>
>>671817231
Trust me, humans are social creatures. Once you feel like you belong you feel much better. Find some friends that you can share a beer with, hang out, anything. Once you do your life will seem much more optimistic.
>>
>>671792550
I think u should be just yourself. You probably respect/respected your mother very hard. Anyway the more contact you have with women you realize how dumb they are
>>
>>671789761
Fucking hell, Anon. It was the first post.
>>
>>671817313
>>671817387
>>671817434
>>671816538
>>671816783
>>671817410
Thank you, anons. I love you guys
>>
>>671789086
>be 20 yrs old
>working 6 days/week
>stillpoor.jpg
>have awesome cute gf
>sex all the time
>deals with my bullshit
>be stressed cuz moving and gf out of town so no sex
>driving, talking to gf
>become an autistic faggot and get mad at some shit
>yell at gf
>tfw she is sad now
>tfw you ruined your gfs day
>now my day is ruined
>have shitty long day
>go home, be depressed, sleep

and now I'm on /b/
>>
>took a risk
>moved out to find a job in a low-paying and under-appreciated field
>itsmypassion.jpg
>a lot of people call me stupid
>a lot of people just worry about me
>it's ok, I'll find a job soon
>try to stay positive
>no luck, working my ass off trying to make it happen
>not sure what's worse: friends and family doubting me.... or the fact that they're right to doubt me.
>how do I come back from this, a failure?
>>
>>671817820
bail, admit you're stupid, apologize for not taking their advice, ask for help
>>
>>671818052
It's not just my family. It's everyone I know, my whole professional network, etc.
>>
I'm so fucked in head. All I want to do is playing League and spending time with my family. I've got money, heard I'm handsome, fucked few bitches and the problem is that I feel superior to other people except family. Im not interested in sex anymore even though I'm almost 18. I have no friends, except my brothers. I feel superior to people who use emojis like psychos, all they do is getting drunk on parties and banging girls or boys, how fucking low and pathetic. I never partied or gut drunk, I tried vodka. Got 4 shots but it didn't affect me. I used to smoke though and I'm planing on coming back to smoking weed with my brother who has a depression connected with fears. Help me bros :(
>>
>>671818206
An hero
>>
>>671818206
Well, first of all learn to format a little
>>
>>671818200
Well, you are going to take a blow to the ego for that. You kinda have to, either that or stick out your passion and fight tooth and nail to make something of it.
>>
>>671818420
Fair enough. Just sucks because I don't want to leave too early and feel like I didn't stick it out, don't want to continue failing and later feel like I didn't cut my losses soon enough, and every day I stay here - away from my girlfriend and our dog - I just question everything.

There just aren't any right answers.
>>
>>671792550
This is fantastic shitposting. Just top quality.
>>
>>671818342
Why would I? I'm a very nostalgic kid, but I'm kinda successful. My father help me with my little company selling software it's just other people who are fuckin lame for me. I was always very charismatic, everyone liked me but I never wanted to become good friends. I was always very modest and people thought im poor a little and shit like that but I always didn't care since parents taught me. And if I would invite someone to house they would realize I'm rich and I never liked that feel.
>>
>>671791561
u still have time if u try instead of staying here doing nothing about it.
>>
File: 1455782190754.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1455782190754.gif
1 MB, 280x210
Stop letting others control how you feel. The more you become sad, the more you are just letting it affect you. Learn to block others out learn to be happy on your own. Don't put your heart in someone else's hands. Stop letting yourself get overly infatuated. Just stop. Practice makes perfect but you have to start somewhere. The more you complain about it, the more you accept it.
>>
>>671803135
https://soundcloud.com/timi-ogunjobi/timi-o-1997-prod-by-jtbs

Bretty good chill music while forcing myself to feel to fit in :))
>>
>>671797483
It's just a mask you're putting to yourself. Break it once it's safe to proceed.
>>
>>671799313
You got manipulated, but it's YOUR fault. After all, you are the one who decided that other man who just wanted to fuck you was better than the other guy. Fuck you.
>>
>>671818787
>she fucks someone else
>>
>>671789761

/thread
>>
so feel threads are about girls who have boyfriends who don't give them sex while for guys it's about when their loved ones die or stab them in the heart
>>
>>671789761
GAY
>>
>>671821274
Girls are fuckin low life scum. Who always crave for attention, sex, have double standards, almost never have any passion or hobby. Social life is all they have.
>>
>>671793863
Wuts a mong anon?
>>
>>671798721
Well you amount to making bomb ass sandwiches
>>
>>671797452
Is it because you only make jokes ever and never have any substantive conversations? I had a phase like that
>>
>>671789086
I want of sureness of I am of communication of reality/life of:_"-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_"\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYlnLXy8 _/"_:-_/-"_:-_ since a human of named:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ since Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"---------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body movement caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity so...body muscle movement of tensing/slackening;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/---------"_:-_
I want ta be sure of communication of reality/life/living/languaging so I am of communication of text of:_"\_ I am of Daesh. _/"_:-_ and humans of:_"\_ Daesh _/"_:-_ of mercied/compassioned/want of babies of living of other-than/not/no/ain't harmed of body-movement/like-sensation.
>>
>>671799313
did you not ask him what the fuck happened?
>>
>>671821940
sounds like you've had your fair share of betrayals
>>
File: 1451763220213.jpg (166 KB, 536x822) Image search: [Google]
1451763220213.jpg
166 KB, 536x822
>>671816167
>>671797452
>are you me?
I feel like the multiverse is connecting
>>
>>671822526
Every bitch was nice to me. I just don't like them bitching all the time, saying how hard their life is, but most of their problems are just made up.
>>
be me, 16. Alpha male semi-narc who looks really good. Except I had and still have the shittiest social skills, only had one girlfriend for a few weeks. Went to parties and pulled grills. Got depressed because nothing ever meant anything. Am 21 and sucidal. Never a had girlfriend since. Still a virgin and just plays vidya and works a shorty retail job.
>>
>>671817789
buy her some flowers and wine. A bad move can be erased by a good move
>>
>>671818206
>I'm so fucked in head. All I want to do is playing League and spending time with my family. I've got money, heard I'm handsome, fucked few bitches and the problem is that I feel superior to other people except family. Im not interested in sex anymore even though I'm almost 18. I have no friends, except my brothers. I feel superior to people who use emojis like psychos, all they do is getting drunk on parties and banging girls or boys, how fucking low and pathetic. I never partied or gut drunk, I tried vodka. Got 4 shots but it didn't affect me. I used to smoke though and I'm planing on coming back to smoking weed with my brother who has a depression connected with fears. Help me bros :(
>>671818206
>I'm so fucked in head. All I want to do is playing League and spending time with my family. I've got money, heard I'm handsome, fucked few bitches and the problem is that I feel superior to other people except family. Im not interested in sex anymore even though I'm almost 18. I have no friends, except my brothers. I feel superior to people who use emojis like psychos, all they do is getting drunk on parties and banging girls or boys, how fucking low and pathetic. I never partied or gut drunk, I tried vodka. Got 4 shots but it didn't affect me. I used to smoke though and I'm planing on coming back to smoking weed with my brother who has a depression connected with fears. Help me bros :(
>>671822868
Same man, although I fucked girls. There's no point of life if you don't have family or passion.
>>
>>671817789

at least you have a cute gf and have lots of sex...
>>
>>671823249
Sex is overrated
>>
File: 1452492942240.png (141 KB, 1354x1245) Image search: [Google]
1452492942240.png
141 KB, 1354x1245
>>671789761
Some closure for you faggots.
>>
>>671792120
Wait why did he lose the urn then?
>>
>>671793863
been there. try to get lithium...it will stop the manic episodes...just DO NOT say you are going to hurt yourself or other people...that's when they have legal right to do whatever they want to you
>>
>>671802394
What the fuck are you going to do about it?
These threads are amazing.
No one asked your opinion.
Get a life.
>>
>>671817187
Fuck
No
Oh Jesus Christ I can't
>>
File: purity.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
purity.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1065
Just started seeing a counselor this past Friday, being that my school provides me with 8 free sessions. I know results for anything of this sort aren't instant but I walked out feeling much the same as I did before and I'm wondering if any of you out there have suggestions on ways I can help myself outside of that.
>>
>>671795399

whats ur rank? i got raa dragon 297 ready today
>>
>>671825297
not that anon, but what are you talking about?
>>
>>671818206
You think too highly of yourself. You'll never be happy.
>>
>>671803135
https://youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg
>>
>>671825238
This picture feels so much
>>
Today is the one year anniversary for the day I left for the marines, In 2 and a half months it will be the one year Anniversary of the day I got medically discharged for breaking my back

I've managed to hold it back so far but im not sure if i'll be able to make it through the day without killing myself
>>
>>671808429
I cried
>>
>>671803135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
Got that Sad Boys going while i browse.
>>
>>671799643
same, it's the cause of depression and suicidal thoughs, maybe it will go away someday
>>
>>671823350
but having gf is not
>>
>>671826151
thanks for remembering me of this song my negro
>>
best friend shot himself in the head when i was 10
>i was there
>i couldn't get through the door
>i wasn't strong enough
>i wasn't strong enough to stop him
>10 year old splattered all over the shed roof right in front of my eyes.
>>
>>671799313
Kill yourself. Only way
>>
> am narcistist
> hate everyone I know
> have no reason to be narcistist because I am a shit person
> somehow am narcistist with huge ego but also horroble self esteem at same time
> really bad heart problems
> only people I know are drug addicts and losers and idiots
> married legally to a 53 year olf woman
> I am only 30
> wife wont even have weird sex with me, why did I do this
> have 9 year old son I never see
> baby mama wants me to but her husbands wants to kill me and is violent
> dont leave house much
> really bad alcoholic

Welp bout time to an hero im thinking
>>
>>671825238
What's the story behind this?
>>
File: bowling.png (53 KB, 1240x398) Image search: [Google]
bowling.png
53 KB, 1240x398
>>671828194
No idea. I've seen this image a few times but never with any story attached aside from the image itself.
>>
File: 138056143364214.jpg (44 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
138056143364214.jpg
44 KB, 500x521
I can't greentext, my phone makes sure of it. But I can still share some feels.
For four years I was in relationship with most amazing person, we shared taste in music, movies and had shared goals in life.
About a year ago he joined the army, we were both scared how that would affect our relationship but we decided to try to make it work. First six months went well, he even considered proposing me in autumn. Then the autumn came, and things satrted going to hell. He cheated on me with one of my friends, and I, stupid bitch that I was took revenge by making out with his friend. He yelled at me for being a whore and I called him a hyppocrite. We tried to move on from that, and I have never regretted anything more than that petty revenge.
Fast forvard couple of months, he got home from army, all that time he had been chatting up girls on tinder, and he left me.
The only guy I was able to love, and the one I was willing to start a family. We had planned to get two kids, a boy and a girl, I think I will stay childless.
I hope he is happy with the new girl, I will be sterilized in couple of weeks and consentrate on sports and my shcool.
>>
I m only feeling down all the time because its near impossible to meet new people that arent pleb as fuck
>>
>>671828489
That's not feels, that's just retarded.
Army man, right? Guess you choosed him over his muscles like the materialistic bitch you are. You deserved it, hf with your shit now.
>>
>>671825238
or he could turn this into something great, this little shit, this little god send of a human could phantom of the opera that shit, i mean common, even just bandages over one half of his face if he wanted to, he could pull some made pussy with a half bandaged face.
>>
>>671829199
with all respect to your dubs, that's not how life works. You are dealt a hand of cards at the start of life and that's it. You don't go through highschool without at least a bit of ridicule no matter who you are and being an easy target only makes it worse and there is no escaping that.
>>
>>671793152
Hey I live in a shitty boring town too and I used to say I'm a victim of circumstance but in all honesty if you just be yourself people latch onto that and think your super confident and if you can be confident just fake it no one can tell the difference
>>
>>671793870
Well your the best at being average so chin up tiger
>>
File: Ella.jpg (4 MB, 3963x6000) Image search: [Google]
Ella.jpg
4 MB, 3963x6000
>>
>>671828829
I chose him because of his personality. When we met we were both the skinny nerds in our shcool. Then we started going to gym together and started getting fit together. It was beautiful four years we had and I miss every part of it. What I miss most is hiking together and camping in the winter with him. And playing vidya was also fun even he was so much better at it than I was. I'm still friends with him and I really adore the new girl, but I will forever hate that its her he hikes with now and I lost my gymbuddy/best friend/lover for her.
>>
>>671823878
never seen that part before, thanks anon
>>
Anyone remember Jonathan?
he was in a feels thread days before christmas, has he checked back?
>>
>Type out life story
>seems lame compared to the greentext screencaps
>delete story
>still hurt inside
every thread
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.