[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying this shit again, just looking to have some discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 22
Trying this shit again, just looking to have some discussion and get some opinions and, hopefully, some good stories.

What do you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in America?

If I had to come up with a list of the most-dangerous cities/areas in America, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, Indianapolis, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Patterson, Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis, Tn
6.) Baltimore, Md
7.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, & Youngstown, Oh
10.) Birmingham, Mobile, & Prichard, Al
11.) Milwaukee, Wi
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Oakland, Fresno, Salinas, San Bernardino, Stockton, & Richmond, Ca
14.) Miami, Opa-Locka, Orlando, & Jacksonville, Fl
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Atlanta, Ga
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, & New Haven, Ct
21.) Buffalo, Binghamton, Brooklyn, & Newburgh, NY
22.) Albuquerque, NM
23.) Jackson, Ms
24.) Las Vegas, Nv
25.) Phoenix & Tucson, Az

There are surely other places deserving of being mentioned, so feel free to mention any place you think should also be included. Obviously, LA and NYC have lots of crime, but the places listed seem to have particularly-violent cultures and a higher per capita-crime rate.

So, what do some of you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous city in America ? Is it where you live now or are originally from? I live in Arizona, on the outskirts of Phoenix, and there's certainly crime here, but I've tried to keep my ass out of trouble for many years now, so I don't have many good stories to share.

However, I'd like to hear about some of the places y'all think are the worst of the worst.

> Pic related: a BART car in Oakland car vandalized after the Trayvon martin verdict
>>
Washington DC. There was a hoke invasion at the White House and the cops still haven't responded. Niggas still in there!
>>
File: WadenaGang650-.jpg (306 KB, 650x537) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650-.jpg
306 KB, 650x537
>>670487553
To give a little bump, here's a story (*NOT MINE*) that was posted in a previous thread about an experience in Cleveland, Ohio:

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Just look at this stats, I live in owasso and the problem with this place is that literally every black is an unemployed criminal. Fucking all of them.

Also race riots
>>
File: 4Byar5h.jpg (9 KB, 570x135) Image search: [Google]
4Byar5h.jpg
9 KB, 570x135
>>670487553
>>670487831
And here's another story (*NOT MINE*) that was recently shared in a previous thread by a guy in Hueytown, Alabama:

More like pic related :)
>At home while roommates are at work.
>Don't own car so it looks like no one is home.
>Hear glass break from side door directly across from my room.
>thatsnotthecats.mp4
>Grab shotty off the wall and swing my door open, leveling shotgun as an arm has gone through window on door.
>Fire off a round into door and watch hand explode and arm disappear out the door.
>Look out front window to see guy running through next door neighbor's yard and into woods.
>First time ever shooting someone and adrenaline is wearing off, look back in kitchen were fingers are and throw up.

Got my roommate to come home from work early and called the cops. Guy must have toughed it out or bled out at someone's house, cause he never showed up at a hospital.

We changed the doors the next day to steel doors with double locks (have to use key inside to lock and unlock the doors so you cant break a window and unlock the door. Bars on all windows now. And this is just inside the house, fuck the shit I deal with out and about just going to the damn gas station to buy cigarettes.

> and a follow-up post by same guy:

I'm the guy that lives in Hueytown, same dude.
The police were actually pretty chill about it, like I said, white dude shooting a black dude breaking in. For once cop racism works for me lol. But no, they couldn't do fingerprints on them, and aren't gonna waste the money on DNA testing for "petty" crime. Dude's now missing a hand, he ain't gonna be robbing shit now if he is still alive somewhere.

Remington 887 12 gauge 4+1 loaded. I don't know the price, friend got it at one the gun shows at the BJCC as a Christmas present, but they retail at 550-600. It's a damn good shotgun to me. Same friend has a .40 1911(Predator, I think) that I'm in love with but can't find one for less that $400.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-09-37-48.png (273 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-09-37-48.png
273 KB, 1440x2560
>>670487882
>>
>>670487882
I had not realized that Tulsa and OKC had such awful, fucked-up areas, but there was a guy who posted in a thread a few months ago and he made one of those cities (I don't recall which one, but I think it was Tulsa) and he said that it may be deserving of being in the top 5 spots on the list. He stated that the human trafficking in the area is out of control, with young girls getting kidnapped at a frightening rate, with them ending up being used as prostitutes until they are used up and then gotten rid of. It was really disturbing to read the way he described it.

He also said that there is a Mexican cartel presence there, with them bringing in huge amounts of drugs and setting up shop on the large Indian reservations in the area. He also mentioned that the cops and politicians there are incredibly crooked and corrupt and that they are actually aware of much of the drugs and human trafficking, but do little about it. Again, bothersome and disturbing to read.

Do you know anything about this shit? And if so, do you agree that it's actually that fucked-up and terrible there?
>>
Story time
>be me
>going to first day of class at the off capus building in Trenton
>sitting at light of one way street.
>nig-nog nocks on my window
>thisbetterbegood.jpg
>roll down window to a crack
>what up man?
>"yo, you need dat hair-ron?"
>no thank you
>rolls window up
>nig nog start pulling at the door shouting "what? You came all the way here? What!? What?"
>nigger is shaking my car.
>green light
> cars are going around me.
>I peel out
>drive back to the bridge
>call my advisor and tell them that I aint going down to>>670487553
brown town no-mo!
>>
File: bad-parent.png (215 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
bad-parent.png
215 KB, 446x456
>>670487882
>>670488370
>>670488472
If you're still lurking and have some time and feel like posting about Tulsa, please do! I'd be glad to hear more about what it is like there.
>>
File: JbHHa82.gif (261 KB, 499x300) Image search: [Google]
JbHHa82.gif
261 KB, 499x300
>>670487553
most any neighborhood near east oakland is a no go sort of area even for me someone who lived 15 years in crack kills & enter at own risk written on walls and sidewalks sorted complex ... east oakland has that apartheid sort of look ... when driving in these places and you get a flat tire you just dont pull over to fix it you just ride on a flat till you find a very public place because that person or too that you can see are justthe tip of the iceberg these zombies come right out of the woodwork besides no-one from triple-A or any tow company is going to be able to find your location in nearly any of these places
>>
>>670487553
It's going to spread. The niggers are going to go after the White people and police more and more until they have destroyed all the weak whites and ll that are left are those who would fight back and when they do lynching will return in a big way as they wipe most the remaining blacks out. Meanwhile the Muslims will increase their foothold so once the blacks are defeated the Muslims will attack targeting soft targets such as wemon and children and the gay community. The Latinos will join in as well as the Darrell to target the Muslims because most Latinos are Catholic and hate Muslims the government will use the increased Latino gang activity and cartel presence will give the government ample excuse to use the military on them due to the decreased police presence and their you go the future America
>>
>>670487553

I've lived in and around Memphrica my entire life. It should be #2. The North Memphis ghetto has engulfed the rest of the city to the point that the white flight suburbs have been taken over. The police force even went on strike for a while.

Also, Columbus, MS is the 4th violent city in the world per capita. Lived there for 2 years due to an unavoidable situation. During my time in this wasteland of tumble-weaves I saw horrific things anon. Not limited to point blank murder less than 20 yards away, entire generations of crack whores, and seeing a roach fall from a woman's weave before she stepped on it and continued her roody poo conversation.
>>
>>670488677
Speaking of NJ, here's a re-write I did of a story that someone else posted in a previous thread about getting beaten up in Camden:

Basically, the story went something like this:

> Mexican kid/guy, about 18, 6'2'' and 200 lbs, fairly muscular, goes to stay with grandmother in Camden
> been there for a few days, decides to walk to the store for grandmother, by himself
> apparently, a very bad idea
> walks inside store, big, older white guy clerk immediately says that he should not be there, that it's not safe for him
> Mexican kid/guy walks out of the store after making purchase and is encountered by 3 large, black males walking down the sidewalk
> one of the black guys says that one of them dropped their bag of dope and that they saw him pick it up and take it
> Mexican kid/guy says he is legitimately frightened, as the 3 black males are huge and don't appear to be fucking around
> Mexican kid/guy nervously says that he did not take their drugs and that he did not want any trouble
> the 3 black males decide that he deserves to get violently beaten up, so they immediately start to do so
> Mexican kid/guy says that the 3 black males all start punching him violently and he falls to the ground and is getting pummeled
> while on the ground, one of the black males starts grabbing his fingers and literally starts breaking them, he ends up with 3 fingers broken
> while this beating is happening, a cop car pulls up and blares his siren, the 3 black males start walking away, Mexican kid/guy feels like crying, because he is so happy
> cop pulls away without even getting out of his car
> apparently, in Camden, someone getting jumped by 3 guys was not important enough for the cop to get out of his car and check on the victim

> after that experience, the Mexican kid/guy stated that he did not go out in Camden again before moving back home

> Pic related: A rooftop view in Camden, New Jersey.
>>
>>670488781
Keep being scared whitey there's plenty in East Oakland it's geographically like half of all of Oakland. It has its pockets
>>
File: bRL1gjl.gif (2 MB, 315x213) Image search: [Google]
bRL1gjl.gif
2 MB, 315x213
>>670488370
>reported crimes

the real crime neighborhoods will have a snitch and die tinge to them so what percent of crimes do you think are really being called in FAGGOT
>>
File: 032.jpg (833 KB, 1604x1204) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
833 KB, 1604x1204
>>670487553
>9.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, & Youngstown, Oh

you realize that cleveland, columbus, and cincinnati are several hours apart from one another, right?

dayton is your standard dumpy town with nothing but a military base. Akron is just a meh dump full of white trash. Youngstown is legitimately scary.

Of the three main cities, the only one that I think is really all that bad is Cleveland.
>>
File: R76Dg2I.gif (2 MB, 330x299) Image search: [Google]
R76Dg2I.gif
2 MB, 330x299
>>670489276
feel free to suck my dick faggot

I know my way around and these fucked up places its not that I fear these nothin/ to lose fuckups its that shitholes have nothing to offer me these days
>>
>>670487553

>Be me age 42 in LA
>Trying to score some drugs
>Meth to be specific
>Meet up with Mexican guy who looks like Martin Luther King Jrs Mexican twin
> Says will give me free if I "job him".
>Wut.gif
>"I will give you it for free if you "job me"
> Mexican Martin Luther King Jr wants me to suck his dick
> Why not. Free meth.
>He starts to get rough. I tell him to knock it off.
>He gets lippy and calls me a faggot
>I bite the tip of his dick as hard as I can
>Mexican Martin Luther King Jr's bloodline is now ended
>>
LA resident here. live in west covina, friends in compton. The town has really cleaned up since the 90s, its quite safe.

Now fucking CHICAGO, that is a hellhole that rivals 1991 compton
>>
Ausfag here, Where is the best place in Michigan or Massachusetts to live ? I have family in both states and am visiting soon x
>>
>>670489276

>Keep being scared whitey

Oakland had 235 murders last year.
>>
File: coca_cola 543 207.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
coca_cola 543 207.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>670490012
numbers only mean so much when real shit is never reported because survivors just dont have time to say shit besides its usually not the first time such and such happens
>>
>>670489882
Go to West Michigan, specifically Holland or Grand Rapids. Nothing but white people here. Yeah, there are some nogs, but they're harmless.
>>
File: 1446151560952.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1446151560952.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>670489882
>Michigan
your choice is basically Detroit suburbs or the middle of nowhere

>Massachusetts
I'd never move there. My friends call it the People's Republic of Massachusetts.
>>
File: .08 77777 dias de fiesta 2770.jpg (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
.08 77777 dias de fiesta 2770.jpg
15 KB, 256x256
>>670489879
after spending time in watts lets call it 10 minutes i was already with hands on hood being asked 20 questions since im from out of town with 30 fuckers from watts ... I was just visiting family back in the 90's. Watts is so full of Cadillac's stereotype is accurate in watts blacks like caddi's even shitty ones
>>
>>670488731
Still lurking. Yeah the human trafficking is fucking unreal. General prostitution too. I know of 3 Chinese restaurants that got shut down within the last year for running underage prostitution out of them. It was most likely related to human trafficking.

I know a lot more about the drugs, I've sold drugs here for a while. In a town outside tulsa, I wouldn't dare go into Tulsa to sell. There is a huge cartel presence here, and a lot of Mexicans in gerenal. Gangs run everything.

The police are corrupt as fuck, my friends father used to lead the swat team and would tell me all kinds of things about how fucked it was. How they would take bribes and release people, or raid they're competition. My friend, a drug dealer who sells weed under the cartel, he doesn't work for them, they just sell to him and he sells to anyone that doesn't have cartel connections, recently got busted. They raided his hotel room, and found insane amounts of drug and money, he gave the cops $115,000 cash and the cops left. I witnessed all this and couldn't believe what just happened. The cops stormed the room, handcuffed everyone and then started talking to him like he was an old friend. None of us got charged and we kept the drugs.

I was arrested in Rogers country for assault with a deadly. I was kept in jail for 14 days without ever seeing a judge, my family got a lawyer who said they could get all charges dropped, and double as a bail bondsman, but we couldn't sue or we would all go to prison. We took the deal. Paid around $15,000, the judge and lawyer went into the backrooms, came out and said I was free to go. I never sat in the court room.

This place is fucking nuts.
>>
Rocky mount, North Carolina is horrible (live 20 mins away) it's known as murder mount here
>>
File: 1328332559743.png (212 KB, 398x319) Image search: [Google]
1328332559743.png
212 KB, 398x319
ITT: Scared white people telling half true racist stories.

I live in Detroit, if you're scared of bad neighborhoods you're not a man.
>>
File: 1446151923326.jpg (98 KB, 698x606) Image search: [Google]
1446151923326.jpg
98 KB, 698x606
>>670491558
hey, at least you've got a nice airport though! I fly through Tulsa all the time.
>>
>>670488910
So, which city is scarier/more-unsettling to be in at night, Memphis or Columbus? And how far apart of these cities? Also, is West Memphis, Ar, comparable to Memphis, Tn?

Btw, are you white? How old are you? And do you consider yourself at least somewhat racist? Or do you just hate the scumbags who rob, and kill and negatively affect the lives of others for no good reason? Also, do you carry? If so, what? And have you ever had to pull it on anyone?

>>670489675
Yes, I'm aware that these cities are not all connected. Many of the states with multiple cities listed are like that. It's frustrating trying to make a good list, and it was aggravating trying to list them separately geographically, so I just lumped cities form the same state together. I figured this would be obvious; but, apparently, it's not.

As for Youngstown, I originally had not included it on the list, but people in previous threads kept mentioning that it was really fucking bad there, and that there is still a mob presence there, along with the gangs, thugs, drugs and lawless scumbags, which sure makes for an awful place.

I'm curious, would you say that the worst parts of Youngstown are as scary, dangerous and violent as the worst parts of Cleveland? Which is the east side of Cleveland, right?

Also, do you think the ghettos in Youngstown and/or Cleveland are comparable to the worst parts of Detroit, Flint, Chicago, Gary, etc.?

> Pic related: A college application for someone from Cleveland
>>
>>670491558
More Tulsa posting.

My grandpa used to be a cop for TPD, he exposed a bunch of corruption and got the chief in prison. A few months later, his house got stormed by cops, but not on duty cops. They raided everything. They took thousands of dollars in cash, close to 100 guns, and then stole 2 of their cars. My grandparents and my aunt were held at gunpoint by a cop, handcuffed and the cops left them. They destroyed a bunch of the house, stole all kinds of paperwork and other things. My grandpa would never talk about it, and my aunt doesn't know what they were looking for, but they found it.

He never went back to the police because he would have been killed. But I'm sure it involved drugs, and how the police were helping Micheal ( his brother, who taught the real Walter White how to make meth) traffic through the town.

I have a crazy family history. And just about everyone in my family has been a criminal, Belle Starr was my great (great?) Grandmother's sister. And ever since then everyone has been involved in crime in Oklahoma.

It's a small quiet state, but it's a very bad place.
>>
>>670487553
Most crime ridden area in the entire country, hands-down no contest... Wall Street.
>>
>>670487553
>not putting the most crime ridden city in MO in there, Springfield, MO
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-18-35-17-1.png (340 KB, 1440x1443) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-18-35-17-1.png
340 KB, 1440x1443
I live in Chicago. Shots fired every hour on police scanners
>>
>>670491901
True true, the airport is nice. But they don't do screening right. My cousin brought multiple guns to China in a carry on and was never caught. Not sure how he hid them, he said something about a titanium box. And he has metal in his body, so he went through some separate screening process.
>>
File: .08 77777 dias de fiesta 2767.jpg (16 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
.08 77777 dias de fiesta 2767.jpg
16 KB, 300x186
>>670491759
>ITT: Scared white people

speak for yourself FAGGOT!!!!!!
>man

who do you think your fooling

get the fuck out idiot
>>
>>670487553
Chicago is NOT dangerous. Yes, you read that right. I've lived here all my life, and the violence, as brutal as it may seem, is contained in very small, poor pockets of the city (blacks & beaners obviously). Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in America, you could spend days walking around the entire north side without seeing any ghetto trash. I'm not saying there isn't crime, but the media blows things WAY out of proportion. Never been mugged or anything, even in "black" neighborhoods.
>>
>>670491759
I'm the Tulsa guy. Not scared nor racist. All my stories have been true.

There's nothing to fear in the bad neighborhoods unless you're involved in crime, or a rich white old guy.
>>
File: 1328127510616.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1328127510616.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>670492696
>>
File: 1446151695766.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1446151695766.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>670491926
Youngstown is just generally terrifying and totally run down. For the most part, there's nothing there but blue collar elderly people who spent their lives working in the factories, who now are just sitting around living off social security and waiting to die. For anyone who isn't retirement age, the career choices are pretty much either fast food or street crime. It was a major steel town, but all the mills shut down, and there is literally nothing else there for people to do. For the most part, Youngstown just feels empty.

Supposedly the mob is still active but who the fuck knows what they even get involved in these days. They used to control the unions and all truck shipping between Cleveland, Erie, and Pittsburgh.

Generally the worst parts of Cleveland are the east side neighborhoods of Hough, Buckeye/Shaker, St Clair, and East Cleveland. East Cleveland gets a lot of press but for the most part the place is almost completely devoid of people. Most of the homes are abandoned and gutted. Anyone left is either elderly or a criminal. Sadly a lot of the hood shit has spilled over into Cleveland Heights, which is really going downhill now.

There are terrible neighborhoods on the west side too. The Clark/Fulton area and out by 117th and Lorain are shitholes. Almost anyone with a job lives far outside of the city.
>>
>>670487831
damn son
>>
>ITT: White people scared of Tyrone while Schlomo steals everything they have.
>>
File: 1446153953492.jpg (105 KB, 605x809) Image search: [Google]
1446153953492.jpg
105 KB, 605x809
>>670493289
But as far as Cleveland vs Youngstown vs Detroit/Chicago etc, I think that Cleveland's bad spots are up there in the ranks in terms of violence and drug activity. In terms of the number of people and physical area, Chicago and Detroit likely win.

Youngstown is such a small place that I don't think it deserves to be up there. It's mostly just a place that time has abandoned, but nobody has the money to go in and bulldoze the place.
>>
File: Arizona-Gun State Flag.png (139 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Arizona-Gun State Flag.png
139 KB, 1800x1200
>>670487882
>>670491558
>>670492215
Hey, OP here. I've got to run an errand, but if you would like to keep posting, I would be glad to read your posts and hear about your stories. This shit is riveting to me! I also have stories from several old threads with good stories that were posted and I can try to find them and post them, if there's interest.

Also, I am in Arizona, born and raised, and I was recently living down in south Scottsdale, which is a really nice city overall with lots of wealthy people living there (but I lived in what would likely be considered the worst part of the city, where my rent for a 1-bedroom unit in a four-plex was around $580/month, to give an idea of the area), but I was only like 2-3 miles from the Phoenix city limits border and there's definitely some wild shit going down there. There's also surely a cartel presence in the Phoenix area, with lots of drugs going through Az on their way to other states (likely, including Oklahoma), but I don't know if they are as active in Phoenix as they are in Tulsa, because of the efforts to combat that shit here in Arizona. So, things might be more fucked-up and dangerous there in Tulsa; especially, after reading some of your posts.

Seriously, though, if you'd like to post some more, please do!

Also, while searching for this picture to post, I was thinking that maybe part of the reason there is not as much crime and corruption in the Phoenix area is because of the high percentage of citizens who carry guns. Because we have some of the most-relaxed gun laws in the country. Currently, in Arizona, as long as you're not a convicted felon or domestic violence offender, you can carry a gun in your car, or on you, that is completely concealed (or visible, your choice), with rounds in the chamber, without the need for even a permit. No CCW required, no class necessary. I've got to think that our gun laws here are the most-relaxed in America.

I'm curious, what are the gun laws like in Oklahoma?
>>
>>670493841
Basically the same. We have open carry laws and a lot of cowboys that love to do it.

I have a CCW license, but I don't open carry.

But the fact of the matter is that if you open carry, you probably aren't going to get robbed.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.