[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, better get ready for this one. Your good buddy anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: d5e.jpg (61 KB, 540x867) Image search: [Google]
d5e.jpg
61 KB, 540x867
Alright, better get ready for this one. Your good buddy anon wants to share some thoughts with you. I lack a TL;DR version of this, so you'll just have to bear with me and I do apologize if this will get a little long, but I dont say I didnt extend that much to you. This about those SJWs and Tumblrites, as if you werent already fucking sick of these cunts, but I've had a lot of free time on my hands, so here goes nothing.

Lets start positive with saying that 4chan is probably the single most free, democratic website on the internet. Consider OP is a faggot as the example, and why do we use it? Is it to insult OP because he literally a faggot? No, it is to claim that his thread is subpar given the atmosphere of the board. 4chan provides a simple, operatic system, where on 4chan you must bring something fucking amazing or awesome immediately to a thread, least you become a faggot. This is important because it forces Anons on 4chan to more or less act exactly the way they honestly are, rather than pander to the forces of social normality. That is to say, this thread will be gone probably within 12 hours, and so will every fucking post in it. You have the luxury on 4chan to be whoever the hell it is you want to be without carrying the stigma of everything you do here over form one thread to another.
>>
Lets take this up another notch by me saying: nigger. That word means absolute shit to you if you are a regular on 4chan, or even just someone who's looking at anything produced on it via a 3rd party. It bears none of the pain that those bastards anywhere else would feel about it; as a matter of fact, its a joke word here. This is important because its a very close sign of racial problems ending. On 4chan, no one knows, or cares, if you are a nigger. But if you are, your arent bound by that status because if you bring something to us: a good green text story, a pic of you eating your own shit, etc. 4chan forces you to earn your place among the boards assuming you post at all. The only reason nigger is used in any manner here is simply to piss people off. But if it doesnt piss them off, we tend to stop, because its no longer funny.

You see what that is? Progress. Elimination of nigger as an offensive word starts when we accept that it is, just that, a word. Its not like some Anon here is lynching people, although I wouldnt put it past any Anon here if they were.

Now lets put into play the SJWs and why we really need to start planning for the long haul with these fuckers.

Lets consider what the SJWs want in theory: equality. Compare that to what 4chan labors under: earning a place. Lets be clear, the SJWs do not want equality, they've never wanted equality, its important we distinguish this. There is probably a very small minority of SJWs who are reaping the benefits of this ideology because its sounds appealing but operates a whole different level. The means of which they go about achieving is, as I'm sure you know, is to lessen what equality looks like. Again, 4chan is about earning your place, so lets use an example.
>>
Lets say some generic company has had a bar placed on it for years. Lets say this bar needs to be reached in order to promoted. Now lets say that this bar has both a sexist and racial tinge to it, that is, promotions almost always occur benefiting white men. Lets Just Say. And prior to all this shit wasnt all that uncommon to begin with. If we were to use 4chan's view of the world on this, it looks completely fair. If, a nigger, or a woman, etc, wanted to be promoted in this generic company, they had to earn their place by working as hard, if no harder than a man. Obviously things have changed, and through progress, we have somewhat eliminated that bar so anyone can achieve a promotion so long as they put in work.

Here's where you dont need to pay attention as much, the SJWs want equality, but dont want to work as hard for it. So instead of just eliminating the bar preventing people from getting ahead, the bar should be lowered to provide accessibility. So now the pool becomes larger, and more people can vie for the same level of status without having earned it. Now you know what this means: more dumb fucks will be gaining more power and places prestige. This will of course have lasting impacts on jobs, social structures, politics, etc. We already have shit like this to begin with regarding the whole gender war, feminism shit. Its nothing you havent already read before.
>>
This bit is the part I've started taking notice of, is what should concern us most. Lets run the above scenario again, and say a woman, and a nigger both vie for the same promotion. If the woman wins, the nigger will say she got promoted to fill the company's vagina quota or whatever. The vice versa would be that the woman would feel that the nigger was selected because of race. Both parties would feel neglected regardless and would start some fucking retard campaign of SJWs to fight for this fucking travesty, just look at feminism or that retard Starbucks privilege shit. What is basically happening here is a type of SJW cannibalism, and you we need to watch out for this shit because its already happening.

Gamergate is your proof of this. Gamergate is simply a proof of concept for the SJWs. Prior to it, you have various sects of wierdos, furries, feminists, sexually deprived men, all more or less acting independently. Then Tumblr raid happens, and the SJWs start weeding out weaklings, or sympathizers to 4chan's retaliation (or first shot, no one knows for sure). From there, you see individuals start taking over with armies of there retards under their sway: Sarkisian, Wu, I'm not too familiar on everything. But you have them all just eating each other alive, with no real cohesion. But the important bit here, is that before GG, it was about people, with GG, they're now on the band wagon of an idea. And they couldnt give a fuck how many people they steam roll in the process, how much false information they create, how many lives they destroy or websites they take down. The simply dont care, they're basically using a scorched earth policy in order to win, and even though they arent, GG should scare you because of the completely unreasonable lengths their going to over an idea.
>>
Could you imagine if these fuckers banded together to fight something more real? Like war, or an economic policy? How about an entire industry? Imagine the damage they could do to someone if they just made shit up about them. Its hard to unring a bell. I know you're tihnking about how much fucking time you've wasted reading this shit, so I'll just sum things up.

These SJWs have the potential to bring about a type of New Dark Age, where individuality and ideas are completely destroyed. Where you could seriously wake up one day, lose your job because someone wrote a post somewhere about you that was upvoted by a million retards with Twitters accounts. That your life could so seriously be fucked by millions of people who are being told to not think for themselves. That you could be targeted by one single SJW one day for a post 4 years old, and find a million fuckers on your ass the next day.

Today, its GG, what do you think they're going to do tomorrow?

Thoughts for you.
>>
>>606356167
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>606356167
Enjoyed the read OP, 8/10 would read again.
>>
>>606356167
Normally I lurk, but I'd be pretty damn disappointed if you didn't get something resembling a response for the work you put into this. I completely get where you're coming from, and I heed your warning.

Personally, I think the strongest way to combat the problem would be educational reform. But, to a degree I'm talking out of my ass. I'd need to be more research to be more accurate.
>>
File: 1425714526246.jpg (118 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
1425714526246.jpg
118 KB, 816x979
tl;dr
>>
>>606356167
actually worth my time to read, very very good points indeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 169x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 169x208
Op is a gentleman and a scholar. Can we all band together to fight the SJW menace, both here and in our daily lives?
>>
>>606359293
No, because no one else can see through their veil of "equality".
>>
idiot
>>
>>606356167
OP was not a faggot today.
>>
>>606359293
Well, I take that back. Yes, we could. But we'd need someone to speak up to rally behind. Someone would have to take the first step.
>>
don't know what gamergate is, but this is good stuff OP, thanks. There's still thinking power in 4chan.
>>
>>606360073
That would be nice, and I'd back them. For now let's all just stand up and fight the good fight til they appear. The question is how? Just flame them when they appear? Dox them, and make them miserable? Make let look stupid in front of their hipster friends?
>>
>>606356467
I see where you're coming from and what you've written is a little unnerving. I would make a comparison to the late-twenties Nazi party, but that would be stupid. Or would it?
>>
>>606360073
Men being abused by divorce court is a easy target, but no one cares
>>
>>606360934
Not op but we need to show that equality movement is truly not equal
>>
>>606361279
You sound like an SJW.
>>
I agree.
All i need now is to know what SJW stands for.
No, seriously.
>>
>>606360073

>>606359222
Maybe?
>>
>>606361923
Social justice warrior
>>
>>606361923
Sandy Jesus Wang
>>
Keep this thread alive for all anons to read!
>>
>>606362128
thank you
and you too >>606362250
>>
File: SJW=Nazis.png (248 KB, 1899x931) Image search: [Google]
SJW=Nazis.png
248 KB, 1899x931
>>606356167
Your thoughts have been saved for future generations
>>
>>606363343
Thank god! Your based anon, this needs to be remembered forever.
>>
TL;DR
>Stop being a faggot and read it
>>
>>606356167
Today OP was a faggot as usual, but a cool, classy homo like Freddie Mercury

I salute you, dear Anon

>So now the pool becomes larger
Gentlemen you heard OP, it's time to close the pool

because AIDS
>>
>>606356467
We've had this discussion on /pol/. Some say that they're going to cannibalize each other so much that they die out. Other thinks that they'll make such a racket and scare off normies, and lose numbers as they grow older or are kicked out for accidentally posting something that goes against the narrative, even slightly. Others contend that they can gain that much power because they can spread enough disinfo to attract in people, and lull them into the Soc Jus Cause. Others think that if they do win, it'll be like Pre-Nazi Germany. They're laws and rules are so stupid that they'll fall, and lead to a resurgence of the opposite ideology. Weimar Republic Germany became Nazi Germany. They're own idiocy will lead to what they hate rising up. They want to censor right wing messages? Weimar did the same to the Nazis. It made their cause stronger.

I'm of the school of the last or that they'll cannibalize each other out of existence. Even if they do win, they're not prepared to actually rule a country, not without the cishet white males running the show and working behind the scenes.

THey think we live post-scarcity. They'll find out we don't.
>>
>>606357419
nice try op
>>
>>606363343
>>606363508
>>606362722
So much samefag in this thread
>>
File: 247.png (42 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
247.png
42 KB, 300x100
NOT OP:
I think equality is great, its what everyone deserves, an equal shot, only determined by their skillset and character.

I heard a great thing said once. The difference between somebody fighting for equality and somebody who I would label an SJW is their means.
An SJW is somebody who calls for censorship. The shutting down of websites and accounts because they offend people is disgusting, oppressive and short sighted. 4chan represents a place for true free speech seen almost nowhere else. There are no algorithms, no names nor faces determining the worth of a post before it is written. Posts here are judged by the readers, however many people choose to respond to you is how much power you hold. Each post is unique and separated from the worth of any of your other posts.

4chan is equality, censorship is evil.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 332x104) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 332x104
>>606364166

Not completely. Though one was just a bump.
>>
>>606363941
SJWs are the lefties the liberals are scared to be seen with. You're right to an extent I think.
>>
>>606363941
>Others think that if they do win, it'll be like Pre-Nazi Germany. They're laws and rules are so stupid that they'll fall, and lead to a resurgence of the opposite ideology. Weimar Republic Germany became Nazi Germany. They're own idiocy will lead to what they hate rising up. They want to censor right wing messages? Weimar did the same to the Nazis. It made their cause stronger.

I think that's right and that's because something you mention

>THey think we live post-scarcity. They'll find out we don't.

Most feminazis and similar live on pampered lives and are used that all their bullshit is considered relevant

Real world doesn't work like that. If they win, they will crash hard with a wall of reality, not everything is equal, life is hard, harder to some, etc

They will procure to keep their sheltered, pampered easy lives and that will make a stronger opposition
>>
>>606364990
American feminism is actually a terrible waste of womens rights' attention
>>
>>606356167
This is so fucking boring, and super stupid. Either go back to watching shitty Amazing Atheist videos, or go out and get some actual fucking life experience.
>>
>>606356543
lel
>>
>>606359520
Let's start comparing their behavior to actual oppressive regimes from history.
>>
>>606365237
>American feminism is actually a terrible waste of womens rights' attention

because it stopped being about women's rights or human rights in a broader sense and started to be about catering the crazy ideas of a small group of people

If these crazy fucks really want to "fight" for women's rights they will be studying to be among the women who are everyday working in science, medicine, engineering etc

They minimize those women who are respected professionals on their own, useful fields
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.