[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
b, besides from being rich, how do you get girls to like you ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_nnzfr0lqKy1sfdlv1o1_400.gif (2 MB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzfr0lqKy1sfdlv1o1_400.gif
2 MB, 320x480
b,
besides from being rich, how do you get girls to like you ?
>>
>>657765035
I honestly have no idea. Don't know a single girl who likes me at the moment
>>
>>657765035
Be tall, be good looking, be funny, be confident, and have a big dick. You must have all of those things.
>>
>don't always return to past women that didn't work out
>always be on the lookout for new potential
>get used to being rejected. don't think much of it, flirting is merely a social game
>always introduce yourself properly
>find common grounds
>always give the illusion you have multiple options (big one!)
>flirt with other girls in her vicinity
>be fun to be around with, nobody likes a downer
>be relaxed
>mirror her body posture, take notice when she does the same
>take up a lot of space in the area you're with (fe. lay your arms on the neighboring chairs)
>be interesting, but remain mysterious: don't talk about yourself too much
>be an active listener, pose open questions, show genuine interest
>eye contact!
>give a compliment. If she doesn't take it well, tell her you're a flirt by nature to defuse
>go for the girls who dress sexy: they want to be noticed
>don't get too drunk, 2-3 beers max
>physical touches are very important. Put your hand on her arm when asking a question or push her away in a teasing way
>for every 3 messages she sends, send back 2. Don't send her back right away
>be slow in your gestures and talking. Think between scentences. what you say is important
>when she wants to meet up and gives a date, tell her you're unavailable and reschedule a couple of days later (be in control and also your time is valuable)
>leave during the high point in the conversation! Don't wait until things slow down, this way you can go back where you were the next time

contd.
>>
>don't ask for her phone number unless you've established a proper emotional connection
>take a hint! if she's showing disinterest (looking away, giving short answers), it's on to the next girl. after all you're playing a numbers game
>straighten your back, don't lean in to listen to her. Have her lean to you. Always keep a relaxed body posture: head high and back, no crossed legs or arms, keep hands out of pocket, keep drink around crotch height
>when it comes to dancing, be over the top and just have a good time. don't just passively nod your head
>avoid dating sites, usually they only act as a female ego booster
>avoid women between who have baby rabies, unless you want to exploit it
>never show off. It's beta provider behavior
>never buy a girl drinks, but offer to pay the next round if she buys you a drink
>never ever give money, housing, goods or any perks to a woman. (this includes marriage!)
>you're the one who decides when, where and how you hang out
>don't fall for shit tests
>if she's acting pissy, either mimic or talk down to her like a father would to his daughter. a woman is never your equal
>don't put up with a bitch, ever
>keep flirting even if you are in a long term relationship. You don't have to cheat but you'll thank me once your sweetheart buggers off

and finally

>alpha bucks, beta cucks
>>
>>657765035
>how do you get girls to like you
1st step: leave /b/ and never return. no trolo
>>
>>657765518
>be tall
>be tall and look like a lanky twig with an out of proportion body
Lol faggot

>be above average height
6" - 6"2 is perfect, anything above that and it starts to look retarded
>>
>>657765927
6' foot is pretty tall.
>>
>>657765035
Google 101 principles and read their book. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>657765637
>>657765678
man this guy is genuine
you ought to treat them like SHIT baby women are miserable creatures
>>
File: 1428504757305s.jpg (17 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1428504757305s.jpg
17 KB, 250x249
>>657765844
Some good advice here
>>
>>657765035
Make them laugh and smile, listen to their fuckin stupid stories and that's a good enough start
>>
File: koire.jpg (78 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
koire.jpg
78 KB, 500x670
>>657766170
And by 101 principles I mean manhood101.com/principles_101.pdf
>>
>>657766274
I want dat squirrel
>>
>>657766225
thx bro. I'm far, far from a stud. but those are just some small things I found out, usually the hard way.
>>
bamp
>>
>>657765035
As a guy that genuinely gets a lot of non-slutty hot girls.
>dress well
>be vaguely narcissistic
>have some somewhat intellectual opinions (paraphrase other people's opinions if anything)
>get in shape
>set a trajectory for your life and bring it up (this one plays into the narcissism)
>>
Females are very dimwitted shallow creatures, and tend to be attracted to shiny reflective objects and vibrant colors. Always wear a sequined colored jacket to attract their attention- this lets them know that you are ready to mate. Loud and shrill noises will also attract the attention of a female. A proper mating call is in the high octave of 'C' and sounds something like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!". Be sure to have constant eye contact while performing your mating call- this is key. Finally females like to mate with the dominant males only. Show your dominance by bending over other males and sodomizing them in front of the females- this less them know that you are the alpha.
>>
>>657765678
>>657765637
This guy knows
>>
>>657767249
how do I dress well? I get I have to wear clothes that fit and not ten sizes too big, but I don't want to be a polo wearing douche either.
>>
File: 06853 cs.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
06853 cs.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>657765035
it's easy once they get to know me.
big problem is getting rid of them.
>>
File: omega.jpg (65 KB, 636x635) Image search: [Google]
omega.jpg
65 KB, 636x635
>>657767402
that's not alpha, that's omega af
>>
>>657767512
Check out some New York fashion blogs and get a vague sense of style then fold that into how you already dress. By doing this you don't look like your trying to hard but that you have a natural sense of style. Also buy most of your clothes second hand in hip parts of town. Hip second hand stores have to keep what's in style in stock plus obviously it's a lot cheaper.
That's what I did and it worked well for me. Take a little while to develop your own style but it's a much better then just copying outfits
>>
File: maTINGdance2.gif (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
maTINGdance2.gif
99 KB, 400x400
Learn a cool mating dance
>>
>>657768112
Oh and pin roll all of your pants no acception
That's honestly a big one
>>
File: 1450264163286.jpg (48 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1450264163286.jpg
48 KB, 708x708
>>657766368
looks like an interesting read, I'll give it a go. Thx anon, here's a stoner grill in bikini
>>
What if I told you looks is only 30%, your attitude is the other 70%
>>
>>657767512
Collared shirts and Levi's. Boots. Simple yet sophisticated watches

Wayfarers

Get a fucking haircut and hit the gym or run

Wash your face, use face lotion (go to a beauty supply store like ulta and ask a qt 3.14 who works there for help)

Get specifically face lotion. I use renewed hope in a jar

Wear deodorant and cologne. Don't wear too much, two spritz should be enough
>>
>>657768382
That's very simplistic
>>
>>657768421
>boots
>cologne
What kind of pretentious trash are you trying to attract
>>
>>657765035
They only respond to shit talking other guys or putting down women they're competing with.
>>
>>657768382

this
>>
>>657765418
/thread

I know this feel
>>
>>657768558
Agreed. Looks will trump personality every time, if your her "type".
>>
File: sam_4745[1].jpg (48 KB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
sam_4745[1].jpg
48 KB, 369x277
>>657768112
alright I'll check that out. Honestly I couldn't be happier with my outfit. Cargo pants, leather boots, sweater, olive green jacket. It's seriously practical when going out in nature.

My dad gave me a Stetson hat which I wear during fishing/archaeological digs or generally when it rains. Honestly I don't like wearing it because it reminds me of fedora fgts, but it's practical especially in the rain, and it lands me compliments. However the girls who said they liked it were flirting anyway, so does it even matter if there were honest? Or are people just being nice while thinking I look like a complete tool? I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>657765035
Be gay.
>>
>>657769023
/thread
>>
>>657768872
I go out with girls weekly, yet every time I feel the moment has come to kiss her, I flake because I'm just thinking "what's the point". Then they get pissy and don't want to date me again. I don't have it worse than you but it still sucks. I think something snapped in me.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>657765518
I'm fat, have a 5" dick starting to get bald at the age of 22.
>mfw I have no problem with getting my dick wet from time to time
>>
You gotta have something going for you. Looks, money, charisma, social status, whatever.

I get girls simply because I'm a 6'10'' and go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week.
>>
>>657765035
Most girls really dig on guys that are good at masturbating and prioritize it as a hobby. Thenceforth, get to fappin bud!
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1280x960
>>657768915
This is very true. My wife loves fat funny men. I'm tubby and I can make her laugh. Bam, girl.
Pic related, it's her with our youngest
>>
>>657769579
what's your mode of operation
>>
>>657765035
There is only two ways to get and keep a girl, having enough money to keep them from getting bored or be a good looking guy with a big dick. Women don't want anything else
>>
>>657769684
it possibly helps that she's deeply unattractive herself
>>
>>657769695
pulls a wad of cash out of his pocket in an obvious manner
>>
not a squirrel
it's a capibara
>>
>>657765035
Link to video?
>>
>>657765035

tell me the scene
>>
Woman are basically all prostitutes. They want something in return for spreading their legs. The easiest thing is of course money - everybody wants that. But if you don't have money you must have something else she wants - like be handsome so she can show you off to her girlfriends. Or have a charming personality or a large network of friends that might be useful to her. Another example would be some sort of valuable skill. If you have something useful to a woman her brain will convince her that she 'likes' or even 'loves' you , but make no mistake this is based only on your usefulness at the moment. If you are no longer useful she will suddenly 'not have feelings for you anymore' you should be prepared for this.
>>
>>657765035
Be strong and wild
>>
>>657766368

oh no it's manhood101

get outta here, you got kicked out of reddit for being worse than redpill
>>
>>657769695
>>657769888
I am poor as fuck. I don't know, I think I'm so beta that I don't see a chance. So I just don't give a fuck, that describes it the best I think
>>
>>657769888
but I want to attract grills without beta provider behavior

I'd rather be the guy fucking someone else 's wife than being the guy whose wife is being fucked
>>
>>657769815
Well i think she's rather cute, but I am incredibly biased on the matter. To each their own.

... Wait, this is the internet! What i meant to say was:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>657765637
these long explanations always make me giggle hard
if you need this, you are already a fuck up. Don't be a retard, that's all
>>
>>657766495
If go to brazilian lake you can easily capture one.
They crap a lot tho.
>>
>>657770824
This. Not everything has to be perfect. My last gf was a straight 9/10 and we just had the same taste in music, humor and just a lot of things in common.

My best advice: make her laugh. Say something stupid, jokes (I usually go for real bad ones and laugh my ass of afterwards even if everyone else is just cringing. don't know how but it works) just something like that. Also show her that you don't need her.
>>
I don't understand these fags that reply to threads like these with advice on how to dress.

Holy shit, are you literally my mother? Fuck off.

As long as you don't dress HORRIBLY out of style or slovenly, you're fine. It just doesn't matter as much as these chodes think.

Its all about being alpha, pretty much. No, you don't have to be a douche. No, its not hard. Actually, your beta-ness is a contrived behavior that you have been brainwashed to accept by the pussified society you live in. Being alpha is really natural.
>>
>>657766368
>>657770295

I have read their book. They take "being a dick" way too seriously.
They complain about being censored but their forum is highly modereded and their youtube videos comments and like/dislike disabled. (On Youtube that's always a bad sign.)
MRA + MGTOW + Redpill + being a dick = Manhood101.
>>
>>657770403
"The other guy" here. Trust me. You don't want get involved with someone's wife. Everybody loses.
>>
>>657770145
underrated

that said, each human relationship is repository in one way or another. Women just like to stab you in the back at the end.
>>
>>657772128
eh, good point I guess. To add to that I'm told by the time I'm 35 there will be mainly single moms to fuck. That's something I'm not looking forward to.

anyway greentext your story
>>
>>657765035
1. treat em like people, not a prize
2. be yourself
3. put a little effort into your appearance
4. have a drink or two before you meet up

easy peesy
>>
>>657772128

"That asshole that my girlfriend cheated on me with" REPORTING IN!

This guy is right. She didn't leave him for me, and he never found out. Everybody lost. She played both of us.

>Dammit bitch, I'M supposed to be the one with side-hoes!
>>
>>657772391
you wish

first, you have to meet them. Then you need to get their attention. Then you have to pass a thousand shit tests. Then you'll maybe have sex with her. Or maybe you'll have given up halfway because you already grew tired of her shit.

Honestly I love women. I love the female body. But the female mind in the West in the 21th century is seriously fucked up. They all think they're celebrities, posting their mundane shit on facebook.
>>
>>657772640
heh, I've been there too. I now get that I was being played too. Oh well, it wasn't me crying on the phone while she was getting fucked. Still was quite the ride, what a nympho.
>>
>>657773050
you aren't meeting quality women. sounds like you have shit taste
>>
>>657773542
oh I meet quality women now and then. But they remain women. I'm not mad tho. You wouldn't be mad at a dog for being a dog either.
>>
>>657766274
rolling for this
>>
>>657772372
Not true at all. Single moms are desperate and easy, but if you go to the gym and have an average job and be social, you can higly increase your options.
im gonna keep my greentext simple.
>Met nice cute girl at college who is into games and anime.
>She is way too extroverted and doesn't get along with other girls so i became her only friend.
>Started liking her.
>Finds out she has a virtual boyfriend who she never actually met.
>She tells me that she is going to leave him for me
>I manage to play with her boobs and kiss her and other stuff sometimes. (PUA kino works wonders)
>I tell her to tell everyhing we did to him, because i would wnat to know if it was me.
>cuck boyfriend forgives her
>She still wanted to be friends but never wanted to meet her again.
> During that time i was heartborken everytime she didn't kept her promise to leave him. This shit lasted for a year.

Never cheat. Never forgive a cheater.
>>
>>657765035
So what if a girl is just using you for sex but you want more?
>>
Be a horrible cunt. Women seem to love that
>>
>>657765637
this, and do it often enough, and it will all happen naturally to you, and you wont even notice that you suddenly turned into a player.
>>
>>657774414
ugh, sounds like what I went trough at one point. I won't greentext it because frankly it's not worth the effort.

we all have to learn somehow tho. Each time I give a piece of my heart, and I'm content with that. But I also become less naive each time.
>>
>>657765927
I am 6' myself but I'm only like 130-135lbs, I should probably hit the gym more than just running for exercise..
>>
>>657774666
you're not trolling me satan. That's the best deal you can get. She'll grow tired of you eventually anyway. Never yours to keep, only yours to have right now. Or in other words, it's only your turn.
>>
File: 1450222787845.jpg (254 KB, 1550x894) Image search: [Google]
1450222787845.jpg
254 KB, 1550x894
Its a typical saleman formula we use. Its called counting your 'no's".

Count how many no's you have to go thru before you get a yes. So 10 no's and then a yes is your average. Do this over a month or so and you will know your true average. So lets say it takes an average of 12 hoe's to get your no's. Find a yes and if you dont like her, waste some requests on some bitches to get your yes!

Pic is related. That was one of my no's. Hahaha.
>>
>>657775227
Fuck that I don't want to keep her but I want to be more in her life, I'm done looking for the right whore I tried cheating multiple relationships fucked a guys wife...it leads to no satisfaction. I don't look back like ahh what good times. I'd rather be looking forward to more..I fucking hate being a man.
>>
>>657770066
>>657766274

I was so close to my damn squirrel!
>>
>>657774701
Almost. If you go that way, it's the same mistake as Manhood101.
Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI
>>
File: 1443246779545.png (221 KB, 960x532) Image search: [Google]
1443246779545.png
221 KB, 960x532
>>657765035
Be tall
Be funny
Have nice teeth
Dont be boring
Have a decent size dick.
>>
>>657775529
well then what do you want? A house with a white fence, a wife and two kids? a 60% chance she'll divorce your ass and make the whole card house collapse? you'll have invested everything in a house, kids, your wife. and all will be taken away from you. Or she'll grind you down to a pulp and you'll become one of those beta husbands who walk after their menopause wife who has more testosterone on a shopping spree. fuck that shit. Cultivate friendships, make connections in the world. Retreating into the bubble of family life when there is so much out there in the world is criminal anyway

I'd rather be a man than a woman. A man living on his own with his dog.
>>
>>657765637
Or just don't date girls like this, because they're dumb coozes and the reason theres a 75% divorce rate.

Lets be honest, getting laid and getting a keeper are two HUGELY different things.

The type of girl this guy is chasing is a bitch who a 16-21 year old boy would be interested in, thats it.

Honestly though, getting laid is shitty unless its someone you really like.

I've had casual sex, and I've had commited sex, and the commited sex with an equally giving partner doesn't even make it a contest. That is how much better commited sex is.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.