[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your greatest regret, /b? >Be me in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
What's your greatest regret, /b?

>Be me in high school
>Stereotypical edgy type, always getting into trouble for stealing, vandalism, etc
>Grades are shitty and parents hate me, but whatever, I'm not going to college anyway
>Typical day in 11th grade, walk into 4th period same as usual
>Notice new girl sitting at the back of the room where friends and I usually sit
>Take a seat next to her
>Don't say anything, gotta wait for her to come to me
>She ignores me, class starts
>Period goes by as usual
>I spend the full hour looking at her, based on looks she's a solid 9.5
>Class ends, both of us leave without saying anything
>A full week or so passes, my intrigue grows with every minute
>She wears shirts from bands I like, see her doodling edgy gore stuff but it's high quality
>At this point I'm beginning to get mad at her not noticing me, it's not something I'm used to
>Finally after about 2 weeks I cave and decide I'll make the first move
>End of class, as we're getting up I comment on her shirt (It was one of the yellow Bad Brains shirts if I remember correctly)
>"You listen to them at all?"
>"She looks up at me as if I'd startled her
>"I- uh- yeah."
>I ask her more shit about music, what she likes etc.
>"I should be going" she says
>I play it off cool, "oh, yeah no problem"
>"What's your name?" I ask
>"Mara"
>"Cool, I'm anon" "See you around I guess"
>She leaves

Cont. 1/4
>>
>>694874277
>Fast forward a month or so
>We continue talking before and after class, she always seems sort of distant and uninterested
>I'm starting to fall pretty hard for her, she's crazy hot and funny too
>One day at lunch I look over and notice her sitting alone on a bench
>Tell my friends I have to go to the bathroom or some shit, walk over to her
>"Hey, what's up?"
>"Nothing, I've just been feeling kinda shitty"
>"Did something happen?"
>"Well, um... my Dad actually died a few weeks back and my mom's constantly hooking up with assholes that take advantage of her"
>I was not prepared for this
>"Damn that sucks... If you ever wanna talk or anything you can call me"
>I give her my number
>I don't see her at school for about 2 weeks, start to worry a bit
>One night she calls me at like 2am
>"uh... anon... do you think we could meet up somewhere"
>"Now?"
>"I-if it's okay for you"
>"Sure no problem"
>We meet up at a Dairy Queen about 10 mins away from my house
>She spends the next 4 hours talking to me about her life, her problems with her mom, etc.
>I'm tired as fuck when she's finally done, it's 7am on a wednesday
>We say goodbye, and both skip school to go home and sleep

Cont. 2/4
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 219x230
>>694874344
>Things pretty much go back to usual except Mara starts hanging out with me and my friends
>Start bringing her along to steal shit and go bombing
>Fast forward a year to 12th grade
>My life is the best it's ever been
>Me and Mara super into eachother and she's visibly happier than before
>Now that she's out of her shell, tons of other guys are starting to notice her
>We end up both graduating high school (class of '11) and are considering getting engaged
>Fast forward to Halloween of 2011
>We decide that tonight we're gonna fuck up this apartment complex with an extinguisher (that's filling an old fire extinguisher with paint and using the hose+pressure to spray really far)
>We get there and for the first 10 minutes things are going great
>Suddenly a cop car pulls up
>We drop our shit and run
>thinking that Mara's right behind me, I duck into a spot of forest and look back
>Turns out she tripped on the curb about 50 feet back
>The cops grab her roughly and yank her up onto her feet
>She breaks out of their grip and tries running
>One of them grabs her by the hair and hits her hard in the stomach
>I jump out from the trees and run out towards them
>Punch the one that grabbed her square in the fucking face
>He lets go of Mara but before she can run the other cop grabs her and gets her in cuffs this time
>The guy I punched pushes me to the ground and kicks me before putting me in cuffs too
>They take us in to the station and we both get busted for vandalism
>Mara gets off with a fine and some community service
>I'm charged with assaulting an officer and get 3 years in jail (I was 18 at the time and that's the most they could give me)

Cont. 3/4
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-24.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-24.png
23 KB, 489x423
>>694874400
>Prison is rough but I get close with a bunch of skinheads who protect eachother
>The worst part is not knowing what's happening to Mara while I'm locked away
>Fast forward to the end of my sentence
>The day I get out I drive straight to Mara's old house to see if she's there
>House is foreclosured and for sale
>Meet up with some of my old friends from school, ask them if they know what Mara's up to
>"Oh shit he doesn't know?"
>They tell me that Mara killed herself a year ago
>Her mom died about a month after I got locked up and her depression came back
>She turned into a complete crackwhore and started hanging out with some skinheads who treated her like shit
>She ended up blowing her head off with a shotgun after they found some younger girls and dumped her
>Move back in with my parents who hate me but tolerate me if I agree to go back to school and get a degree
>Life is shit, and I get into Heroin to help the time pass
>Drug habit starts to interfere with my life and my Dad kicks me out
>I spend around 2 months unemployed and living in my car
>End up selling the car to buy more smack
>Hit rock bottom, sleeping in the streets and barely making enough money for food
>Not enough $$$ to buy white stuff
>Kick my habit unintentionally end move in with one of my friends
>Get minimum wage job flipping burgers at the DQ that Mara and I went to all those years ago

I'm somewhat back on my feet now, have my own place and a steady job.

But not a second goes by where I don't think about killing myself over that one punch I threw all those years ago.

What's your greatest regret, /b/?
>>
Bump for you op I might think of something
>>
Damn son.
>>
Holy shit bro
>>
Shit.
>>
>>694874277
I used to do that sort of shot too.
I was lucky to get caught at 17 so i was done as a juvenile. A year later and it ruins your life, shit sucks
>>
>>694874457
Jesus fucking Christ, Jason.

I'm so sorry.

Just know fellow Anons are here for you, we can sympathize, and we love you.

Unless this is bait, in which case;
Eat a dick.
>>
>>694874457
well fuck.
>>
>>694874277
Thats really shit man im sorry to hear that
>>
Man i feel so bad. I feel like this is a movie script. You should bring it to Hollywood and make millions
>>
>>694874457
Hahah sucks for you fucking loser. Go shoot up more heroin and enjoy your shitty, downward spiral of a life you have. All because you tried to be a fucking white knight LOL.
>>
lmao make this into a movie and call it 'the butterfly effect'.
>>
File: 1463772035957.jpg (16 KB, 208x236) Image search: [Google]
1463772035957.jpg
16 KB, 208x236
>>694880606
>>>694874457
>Hahah sucks for you fucking loser. Go shoot up more heroin and enjoy your shitty, downward spiral of a life you have. All because you tried to be a fucking white knight LOL.
>>694880606

Go be a nigger somewhere else.
>>
>>694874457
Holy shit, anon. I mean I don't feel bad for you because you had it coming for punching a cop over some inane bullshit but still. Your parents must be just suffering here.
>>
One Punch man is that you?
>>
>>694874277

Kek, you are a fucking idiot .- if that story is true at all.

You did not respect the law and you got fucked for that. Rightly so.
>>
>>694874457
>m'lady is being arrested for vandalizing a building and running from the police
>clearly the best course of action is to punch this cop in the face, surely that won't tuck me over and turn me into a lose

Turning a misdemeanor into a felony for some roasted who wouldn't have waited for you anyway if she hadn't killed herself. Smh famalam
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (30 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
30 KB, 330x357
>>694874457
Fuck, take care Anon.
>>
>>694874277

My greatest regret is that I did not buy that fucking BMW yesterday, price 13.600 €, it was a 3er, built in 2010,. 177 HP, navigation, xenonlight leather interieur and every shit, dark metallic silver, and had only run 70.000 miles, and I thought the guys who sell it are probably having lunch break at the time when I discovered the offer on the internet anyways so I got me some food first and when I called they said they sold it half an hour ago.

I was fucking enraged the whole day and am still mad.
>>
>>694874277
This is fucking hilarious, kill yourself fag. She probably would have fucked even more skinheads if she hadn't killed herself over getting used up anyway so take solace in the fact thathat she wasnt as strenched oit as s5je could have been.
>>
>>694881990
This is a much sadder story than OP's, even if it did take place in Eurabia
>>
Leaving home right before my dad died.

I'll never forgive myself, even though I know he would.
>>
>>694882193

Ikr?! I was fucking mad, shouthing all through my house, I always miss opportunities.

It was a fucking lovely car.

Looking for another 3er or Benz C-Class now.

I am 23 and posting from Germanistan.
>>
>>694874457
haha fucking loser
>>
>>694874277
Greatest regret in life (that I obsess over almost every day and condemn myself for)
> Mother dies
> had no relationship with her since I was 12, she did a lot wrong (took her own life in the end)
> Only child
> Everything she owns left to me (house, car, the general shit)
> Sell it all eventually and have about 600k as a early 20- year old
> Over the next two years spend all of it
> To this day, I have no idea where it all went
> Few years later absolutely broke and hate myself
> Was an immature fucking idiot, could have been set for life.
>>
>>694882621

kay,

lets talk about cars now.

What was your most saddening experience with a car?

I sold my fucked up drug cousin my old 190E mercedes, built in 1991, for about 1500€ in 2012, and it only took a month for him to crash my beloved car by driving drunk over a traffic refuge, cutting open the oil try and bending the chassis and after that he fled the scene but got caught anyway.

Since then I have not talked to him and ignore him on facebook.
>>
>>694874277
seems to me that you were a fucking idiot and got what you deserved. Well, maybe not all of it but nevertheless, being a damn thief and vandal you should see it wont end well. Just thing happened that u paid the price and hopefully a lesson
>>
File: b.png (2 MB, 1572x905) Image search: [Google]
b.png
2 MB, 1572x905
>>694874277
>>694874344
>>694874400
>>694874457

That's some serious fucked up shit you're telling. Hang in there /b/ro, you never know what good shit is waiting for you even if you were a complete moron back in the day. Just NEVER go back to drugs harder than tea or sex and keep up.
>>
>>694882621
Jesus man that fucking sucks, im in a similar position, except with more money, will make sure not to turn out like you/
>>
I ate too much ice cream
>>
>>694884516
In addition, i would gladly punch a fucker who likes to destroy others property just for fun. Goddamn pleb.
>>
Obvious fake is obvious
>>
This hit me right in the feels
>>
>>694874457
wow. fuck that man. sorry. your story will go down in feel thread history
>>
Did she even visit you in prison srs
>>
>be 7
>get molested
>be 8
>start smoking weed
>18 now
>smoke weed every day
>constantly afraid that i've either fried my brain or i'll animorph into snoop dogg
>>
>>694884703
kek
>>
File: 1219-0-cry[1].jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry[1].jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>
File: 1467679553180.jpg (156 KB, 738x614) Image search: [Google]
1467679553180.jpg
156 KB, 738x614
>>694874457
Img related
>>
>>694884703
Please do, hindsight is always 20/20, if I had a chance I would certainly do it differently. There's a lot more to the story than I told, but I cut it down just for the quick post.
>>
>>694874457
god damn man that's completely fucked
>>
wearing my bad brains shirt for your loss OP
>>
File: 1430433795773.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
1430433795773.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>694874457
>>694874400
>>694874344
>>694874277

I don't even know what to say
>>
>>694885774
>smoke weed erryday
FTFY
Sorry, you are now Snoop.
>>
>>694886195
What did you spend it on anon?
>>
>>694886581
Random shit.
Electronics, alcohol, taking the now ex-gf out, various shit for ex-gf, weed, rent in a few different very high end houses, games, p2w shit for mmos... Beyond that I honestly don't know. But it certainly disappears very quickly if you are an immature fuckhead about it like I was.
>>
>>694886837
I see, thank you for the life advice friend
>>
>>694886837
Oh and a new (2014 at the time) model GTR, plus plenty of mods. Which I ended up selling to pay for education after everything.
>>
>>694874457
it always zozzles me how murica fags can kick their kids and leave them to die surrounded by their own shit and drugs
>>
>>694874277
Letting my mom talk me out of joining the peace corps because I got a scholarship to a good school.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 484x304
It's not your fault, /b/ro. You did the right thing.

3 years for hitting a cop is ridiculous.
>>
>>694874457
One punch man lol
>>
>>694880606

chad spotted
>>
I feel like I'm heading into depression also. I make 4K a month, 1k goes to taxes but I got like 3k left.
I have a nice car and my own place but all my bills add up to be less than 2k a month. Broke as fuck all the time. I don't know why.
>>
>>694874457
FUCK man. I'm sorry.

My only regret is letting girls I was super into get away. Really pales in comparison
>>
File: HailTaxi.jpg (82 KB, 502x960) Image search: [Google]
HailTaxi.jpg
82 KB, 502x960
>>694874277
Not fucking her when we both wanted to but i had a gf. Now my gf cucked me and my potential dream girl lives 600miles away and iam in no Position to visit her/ start a relationship. Now iam alone, piss poor and drink alot. But atleast i know that i still feel tge pain, so iam not dead inside. Everything is going to be okay, sooner or later.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.