[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon who rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Anon who rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread
>>
ez
>>
you cant tell me what to do
>>
File: 1457753096663.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457753096663.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>694754964
i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
>>
Nigga i drink pee pee, breath smells so bad u dont even wanna see me
>>
>>694755557
ooh close
>>
>>694755555
>>
56 get
>>
ur a cunttt
>>
hol up
>>
I like sucking big fat cocks I am a giant faggot as I rap these words my boypussy gets creampied by my papa bear.
>>
Oi m8s
>>
File: 1468508543027s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1468508543027s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
ssesss
>>
FUCK HER IN DA PUSSY
>>
>>694754964
Anal beads
>>
No u
>>
File: IMG_20160715_183059.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_183059.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Nigga I'm on the toilet like toilet seat,
if you disturb by shitting my shit is what you eat
>>
im so terrible at life
im literally going to die before most successful people do
>>
>>694754964
gay boy
>>
Nigga nigga nigga nigga.........NIGGA
>>
55 get. Now what fuckers?
>>
Allahu ackbar my pepperoni nipples are peeling
>>
Nipple snippin' and clitoral lickin'
>>
Eminem is shit and so is OP
Literally sucking anyones dick for free
>>
I got a dick slit and all the niggers are stealing
>>
sure thang
>>
shit in my ass daddy
>>
Fondle dis dick takin all dis nut
Bitches eat it up call it pizza hut woo
Faint surprise when u see me sweat
Scoopin tha hos up with my bitchfish net
>>
I sucked a dick once but im not gay
it might have been my dads who knows
I made his day
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 540x960
Rollan
>>
>>694754964
Just rolled 55555 pentas on another thread for nudes and OP didnt deliver

>>694749217

I guess if i reroll some pentas or even just dubs 55 i can deliver for myself

pancake captcha>>
>>
hey thats pretty good
i said to my dog
as he shit in my food
and i ate up his log
>>
Banana
>>
>>694754964
Yeah
>>
File: 1451468237872.jpg (13 KB, 176x275) Image search: [Google]
1451468237872.jpg
13 KB, 176x275
speng
>>
>>694754964
>>
>>694754964
if your mother died tonight you must post in this thread
>>
Rolling, nigger
>>
GIVE ME DOZE ROLLLZZ
>>
then i sucked a dick because my name is op
>>
MOMS SPAGHETTI
>>
>>694754964
rolling
>>
goddamn how fun does suicide seem right now
>>
Women can choose abortion when they do not want a child from a man, but men cannot choose abortion when they do not want a child from a woman. This is an injustice to men that should not be allowed to exist in a society that claims to value gender equality.

Some people claim that a woman cannot be forced to abort a child because of her right to bodily integrity. The idea that what goes on in the woman's body is nobody's business except her own. This implies that everything that goes on in the woman's body, she owns. That implies that the mother owns the child, and that the father does not. That is appalling, it is not her child, it is their child. The message that is sent by the argument that men cannot enforce abortions because of the bodily integrity of the woman is the message that says: the father is not important. A disgusting message that has no place in an egalitarian society because it devalues fatherhood. Furthermore, because it devalues fatherhood, it also discourages men from becoming fathers. Why should men opt for fatherhood if it is not valued as highly as motherhood? Why should men opt for fatherhood if they are being denied equal rights that ensure that they too can control as much as possible when and with whom (not) to have their children?

The most important reason for why men should have equal control over their own reproduction is that the current situation gives women more power over the future of humanity than men because women have more power over which children are allowed to be born and which not. Effectively, this sends the message that women have more dignity than men (because what women want is more important). Another disgusting message that does not belong in an egalitarian society.
>>
>>694758210
nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, i'm 100% nigga,
nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, i'm 200% nigga,
>>
niggah
>>
I love being naked, uh, in the sewer
Bleach smells good aaand it tastes good
>>
what a silly cunt.
>>
Eating anus is my forte
Without rectum there's no party
>>
i wont deliver
>>
go go go 55 at XX:10:06 guys
>>
File: gMjvyYM.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gMjvyYM.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
Dennis is asshole
Why charlie hate
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.