[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread >22 yo >have social disorder >really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 41
File: 1467927645212s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1467927645212s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
Feels thread

>22 yo
>have social disorder
>really cynical scince 2014
>got acne for about 1 year
>smokes alot, also weed
>have drinking habbit
>gf dumped me, she's in NZ for a while, still can't get over it
>want stay positive but even the acne makes my life complete shit
>nah money either
>>
File: 1461935485593.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461935485593.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>693589124
>be me
>18
>depressed for the past year
>only a few friends left
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>project feelings to one of my friends
>I realise
>ohfuck.jpg
>it's best that we're just friends
>she makes out with me
>tells me we're just friends
>it fucks with my head and I try an hero
>she doesn't give a shit and kicks me out of her life
>at least I'm not depressed anymore, but it did fuck me up.
>>
File: 7j8paRx.jpg (50 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
7j8paRx.jpg
50 KB, 800x530
>be me
>be 18
>depression for years now
>feelsreallyreallybadman.sad
>dating solid 7/10 qtpi
>has the worst anxiety I've ever seen in my entire life
>no joke, one thing wrong will set her off on a panic attack
>only person I talk to because introvert
>if I say something that even hints at me being sad she blows her shit, shuts down and can't think straight
>try not to do so
>as a result I can no longer feel much at all
>all feeling has been shoved out to keep her calm

At least she's happy
>>
>>693590895
God, i wish i had that girl, also it will make trouble in my boring life.
>>
>>693591140
I love her, but 4 years has led me to lose a lot of emotion
>>
they don't care, she never will
>>
File: 1458616868930.jpg (178 KB, 1205x794) Image search: [Google]
1458616868930.jpg
178 KB, 1205x794
>>
>>693591414
Shut up fagnonymous
>>
File: 8265593734164869.png (9 KB, 1197x86) Image search: [Google]
8265593734164869.png
9 KB, 1197x86
>>
I live for feels threads on /b/ now. They're the only thing I can count on to be their for me everyday. I want to thank everyone here, you're some of the best shitposters I've ever had the pleasure of reading about.
>>
>>693590895
>>693591140
Love her, Anon. Love her with all your might. You have to feel again, however. The only way is to let her know what's wrong everytime she panics from your mood and to tell her that everything will be ok if you are together. Don't stop feeling, Anon, or you won't be able to love her properly. I believe in you!
>>
File: 1462502660922.jpg (53 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462502660922.jpg
53 KB, 640x960
I am in love with my best friend of 10 years. We hang out 5 days a week, we read comics and write and game, but we also mess around behind his girlfriend's back. I don't feel guilty. He is with her once or twice a week and she hasn't ever said she loves him, or vise versa. She hits him /b/, but all of our friends think she's sweet.

I've seen those bruises. She doesn't knos about us. She thinks I'm a lesbian. This is for small things like not picking something up in the right flavor or him beating her at a videogame.

I tell him I love him, because I have from the first moments we met as kids. He can't say it back, but his eyes light up differently, comfortably. He smiles and holds me a little longer each goodbye.

My timing however was always atrocious from coming in and out of his life (an abusive relationship followed by a uni on the opposite coast.) Years ago I told him that and he said he was sorry and literally disappeared. He kissed me and apologized semi-immediately.

What do I do? I don't even care about being selfish here. I would stop what we're doing, but it's weirdly beautiful. I just want him to be happy, even if I am on the sidelines. I don't want to see those bruises on him.
>>
File: 1467678079856.jpg (91 KB, 1002x768) Image search: [Google]
1467678079856.jpg
91 KB, 1002x768
>>693592339
>>
>21
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>dead-end job
>start drinking to take my mind off the loneliness
>had one perfect girl in my life
>fucked up any chance with her years ago

the worst part is even though it was 4 years ago, i still have dreams about her when i try to sleep sober. i try to forget her, try to meet new people, but every time i meet somebody i end up doubting that they'll ever actually care about me, or if they're just talking to me because of their own boredom
>>
File: god.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>693589124
Yesterday I had a really weird dream, I was walking down a road near my house when I noticed someone walking next to me, at first we didn't acknowledge one another, then she catched up to me and touched my shoulder "anon! I didn't know it was you" it was this girl I knew from high school and I was pretty shocked to see her "wow it's too weird seeing you here, we haven't seen each other in like, what? 8 years?"

We kept walking together and I asked about her family, how have they been? what was she up to lately? but she didn't answered me, instead she asked about me, I told her about the sky and castles, for some reason.

At some point the focus shifted fromour words and into our hands, we were holding hands, it felt so natural and our conversation was so absurd but it felt correct, everything felt corrrect.

And this part of the dream felt like forever, we were just walking and talking, and I felt her so close to me, in simple words, like she was my girlfriend.

At some point we reached a park and realised I actually didn't knew where I was heading to.... "why don't you come with me anon? I do know where I'm going" and I just went with her. Then I woke up.

You know when you wake up from a nightmare and your heart is beating really fast you're scared and then you take a deep breath "it was just a dream" and you start to calm down?

When I woke up my heart was beating really fast but I wasn't scared, and then I took a deep breath "it was just a dream" and this girl I know from high school actually got married this year, and here I am. I call these reverse nightmares, because when you wake up, that's when the real nightmare begins.

Oh, and it's been 6 years since I haven't seen her, not 8 hahaha, dreams can sometimes be silly, right?.
>>
>>693592436
Keep doing exactly what you are doing then he will realize he should be with you. If his eyes really do light up like that, then he loves you too. He just may not know how to proceed or just have a lot of stuff going on.
>>
>>693589124
Stop drinking and smoking. Go to dermatologist and get on Accutane. Had the same acne issue without your other faggoty addictions.
>>
>>693592406
Thanks so fucking much. I really appreciate your help. I really do.

But do you know how goddamn hard it is to live with someone with anxiety that bad? Let alone be the one WITH it, but that's beside the point. If I let on at all that I feel a little bummed, she can't operate until, if I'm lucky, the next day or so. She is definitely the one for me, but I feel trapped. I can't leave her because she might kill herself and I do want to stay with her. I can barely stay with her because I feel like I am going insane.

The worst part is that I can barely tell if I still love her. I'm just kind of hoping at this point.

sorry rant
>>
>>693592720
This is very weird :(. I'm sorry OP. I knew this girl in high school who stitched up parts of this really old jacket for me once in our Senior year. And whenever I sleep in that jacket I dream of her but really when I dont. Dreams are silly
>>
File: 1467912500636s.jpg (4 KB, 116x124) Image search: [Google]
1467912500636s.jpg
4 KB, 116x124
>>693592406
After all this shit, being dumped, get ill, society treads you like a piece of shit, i think i need my own family and a better place to be. I am honest, my life is a shithole.
>>
File: gurren lagan depression.gif (520 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
gurren lagan depression.gif
520 KB, 500x278
>>693589124
>19 years old and in love with this girl thats 16
>but she isnt like alot of girls
>shes like fucking wife material
>she cooks, very sweet, takes care of herself, but always puts everyone else in front of her
>I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>we dated for like 7 months but I let a girl kiss me at a party and I told her AND SHE FUCKING FORGAVE ME
>I was too hard on myself and I ended it right then and there
>she dated some other guy and I went out with some girls, but its not the same, I looked for her in everyone else
>shit sucked man
>year and a half later we started talking telling me to eat a fucking carrot because it relieves stress
>I listened and we started talking again
>we hung out and her family is still cool with me talking to everyone and its such a good feeling knowing they still care even after what I've done
>I hate myself and I want to die because of a fucking girl
>god I'm an idiot
>>
>>693590895
>>693591140
>>693592406

Anon, dump her

I know she seems like she's all you got and shit, but sooner than later, you are going to wake up tired, and you are always going to be tired no matter what. Take it from me, i've dated a toxic girl like this. Now, after I dumped her, my life has gotten relatively less shittier. I know it doesn't seem like a smart move at all, but in the end, she is toxic. Leave her

TL;DR: Dump the toxic gf
>>
File: 1463799356296.png (213 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463799356296.png
213 KB, 480x480
>>693593186
>>
File: received_10153241298157307.jpg (32 KB, 507x800) Image search: [Google]
received_10153241298157307.jpg
32 KB, 507x800
Be me
Just kiddin /b/ros
>be me
>be 14
>meet this muslim girl online
>She has pussy= potential red flags are not recognized
>Date her for a year, online
>Cringe, i know i know
>Pretty much my only good friend that understands me
>super good drawer
>she is super depressing at times with the classic, am i pretty enough, are you thinkin of other girls, do i satisfy you bs
>every fucking day
>become so triggered i think about killing her inside my head to let loose/sorry for more cringe
>i just want to curb stomp her fucking teeth in
>break up after 1 year
>pic is her drawing
>>
>>693592798
OP here, what helped? Uz
>>
>>693593380
I've gotten this reply so much. The thing is, the anxiety is literally the only thing wrong with her. Everything else about her is absolutely perfect. She's caring, there for me, totally into staying with me, would never cheat, all that shit.

I consider leaving her to not be an option. Leaving her would destroy more than half my life. 4 years will do that
>>
File: Cjp2zTTUgAAQwIL.jpg (48 KB, 499x472) Image search: [Google]
Cjp2zTTUgAAQwIL.jpg
48 KB, 499x472
>>693592728
I'm happy to respect that, and his space in general. We're young, I don't want him to have someone policing his mistakes. I was in his situation too, about 4 years ago and I understand how psychologically comfortable taking pace is.

Tonight we played bad retro(ish) games and then I made him dinner. He sat down at one point and made sure I was alright because I was randomly staring (schizophrenia related, but he doesn't judge me for having it, and it's mostly controlled). I don't think I've met someone who looks and holds me like this. He writes sweet messagea and texts me from wake up to goodnight.

I'm honestly just flustered and unsure of what I'm doing; I've never been the woman to "take" or be completely inconsiderate of a girlfriend. This is a little different I guess.
>>
>>693593430
letting it all out
climb a tall ass hill and scream
punch a wall
vandalize shit and get away with it
but just get it out of your chest
that way you can breathe easy
>>
>>693593673
How often on a daily basis did you deal with it?

for me, it was every night for 4 months
>>
File: 1467892708860.jpg (36 KB, 612x479) Image search: [Google]
1467892708860.jpg
36 KB, 612x479
>>693593382
Nah i'll play this silly game till the end.
>>
File: 20150916_143134.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20150916_143134.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dZHYex0Ix0
>>
>>693593683
Maybe you should make a sort of move. It honestly seems like he wants you, not the other girl. Maybe he just cant bring himself out of it.

If all these things you are saying are true, then HE LOVES YOU. I know because that is exactly I did when I was in love. If you want my kik or something to talk more, I will be glad to give it to you.
>>
>>693593935
Pretty much every night. It's gotten exponentially worse lately. Her parents are finally letting her get meds tho so let's hope that helps
>>
File: 1463775611736.png (577 KB, 948x604) Image search: [Google]
1463775611736.png
577 KB, 948x604
>>
>>693593937
Fuck yeah anon

Good to hear, you bastard
>>
File: heavy heavy heavy.jpg (111 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
heavy heavy heavy.jpg
111 KB, 666x800
>be me
>Freshman in HS
>meet really nice girl
>We hit it off
>We say we love each other
>We hate our lives
>life already sucked back then
> fast foward 1st semester Junior
>We've started fighting
>One fight get's serious and I start screaming at her. I say to her, " You can go fucking drop dead for all I care. I don't sweat the small stuff"
>poof
>she's gone
>moves to another state
>hundreds of miles away
>Feel kinda good for the first few weeks
>feel "liberated", free
>quickly realize she was the only girl I liked in my school
>realize no other girl actually gave a rats ass about me
>quickly spiral into more severe depression than I already had
>head is broken
>thepain.killme
>Fast foward 1 year after HS
>Miserable as fuck still, no suprise
>look her up
>appartantly she forgave me
>says she'd like to try it again
>feelssogoodman.jpg
>She's already dating some dude
>she says she has no reason to dump him
>ask her, because I'm pathetic, how long it might last
>8 monthes - 1 year
>she's hundreds of miles away in a different state
>I'm an 18 y/o NEET
>I need money for this
>deathcameearly.jpg

>we've been texting off and on for maybe a week now
>she hasn't responded in a while

>about to go to bed
>my phone rings at 2 AM
>No one, NO ONE calls me at this time
>who the hel-oh shit
>it's her
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>look at phone

>Alarm - Snooze - OK

>collapse
>cry
>>
File: 3089049.jpg (32 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
3089049.jpg
32 KB, 558x480
hey guys. got a big one for you, it's pretty much all taking place right now. get ready, hope some of you find it interesting.
>be me
>17 (not gonna be a pussy and lie about my age, plus its a pivotal point to the story)
>have amazing long-term, long-distance GF, dated for about 1 1/2 years
>recently though, feel like she's been losing interest in me
>feel like she's perfect but i can't even tell her that she needs to start being more involved cuz she'll just yell at me
>start losing interest in her myself
>in pops qt irl crush since freshman year
>been noticing her a lot more recently during classes, in hall, etc, probably due to neglect from GF
>try shoving those thoughts aside
>doesnt work
>start falling for her from afar
>out of nowhere, she shoots me a friend request on facebook
>nofuckingway.jpg
>actually stunned
>never even spoken to her before
>super nervous, dont wanna do anything stupid (ive cheated on my gf before, was a big shitty ordeal)
>consider telling gf so i make a safety net for myself
>dont
>add her without gf's knowledge
>end up adding qt (we'll call her K) on other forms of social media
>we really hit it off
>she's in about the same situation as me
>long-distance, long-term relationship thats been going downhill
>bond over similar shitty situations
>im really starting to like K
>feel like she might like me back
>her bf dumps her
>ohshit

Con't? (I probably will anyways regardless)
>>
Divorced 3 years.

Have a son.

Miss him constantly when I don't see him.

Constantly think of her as all I remember is the good times and the life I had with her.

Not a day has passed where I haven't thought of her.

Shit has crushed me and I'm constantly putting on a fake smile when I'm just all black inside.

The better days are increasing which is good.

Not suicidal like half the others on here as its the cowards way out.
>>
File: the fucking feelz!!!.jpg (39 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
the fucking feelz!!!.jpg
39 KB, 601x601
>>693594361
this
>>
>>693594654
cont pls
>>
I'm never going to know any of you in real life. Once this thread 404's you all will be gone from my life. I am communicating with you right now but we will never communicate again. Ultimately what I'm doing here is pointless.

I just see this as a lot of missed opportunities to make some good friends.
>>
>>693594205
Please, that would be awesome
>>
>>693594695
I still love her so much anon
>>
File: 1453238235512.jpg (498 KB, 631x5372) Image search: [Google]
1453238235512.jpg
498 KB, 631x5372
>>
>>693594970
dude I'm the exact same way with this girl
>>693593342
^^^
>>
>>693594910
Kik: onehunnafiddy

if any other anon sees this, you can shoot me a message too.
>>
>>693590895
saw this in the other feels thread, same words, same picture.
>>
>>693594654
>>693594797
Really appreciate somebody involved in my story, good shit buddy
>despite wanting to get with her, still feel really bad for her
>we start talking more and more
>end up reading doujins/watching anime together over rabb.it and shit (i know im a faggot)
>really comfy
>decide i need to make a decision soon
>try breaking up with gf
>expect her to be relieved considering she always threatens to dump me
>she's not having it
>confused
>thought she hated me
>turns out she still loves me
>really fucking conflicted with my own feelings
>decide to "go on break"
>K starts riding my bus
>we're super awkward around each other but flirty as hell
>end up practically becoming her pseudo-bf, holding hands, kissing, making out, etc
>she invites me over to her house
>holyfuck
>get into her room
>lose virginity
>still cant believe it even happened tbh
>get home the day after, feeling good about myself
>find out she wasnt a virgin
>a little crushed, but im not gonna let it ruin me
>suddenly remember im on break with gf

Gonna con't
>>
>>693592339
/b/ can be hilarious and disgusting, but im glad for feels threads because I feel that this is the most human place on this website.
>>
>>693592826
You're just hoping because you're not feeling. That's why I told you to gain back your emotions or you wouldn't be able to love her properly. Please, try to feel again. I know it's hard, and deal with her anxiety is harder, but please, try to let her know everything is fine and at the same time regain your feelings back. Once you're able to show emotions, let her know everything's fine. Might be hard at first, but once you work everything out, all will be better. I have faith in you, Anon.
>>
>>693594207

It's funny. You remind me of when i was dating my ex. I was in love, and ready to deal and solve her problems. Well, it took a toll on me, just like it did on you. i pushed my problems away so i can hear her problems. She broke down on me weekly, i broke down once. Soon your friends will notice a change in you, and kept in emotions will drain you as fast as her problems will.

I was madly in love with her, i told her that every night. Problem is, over time and problems, it didnt mean as much anymore
>>
>>693595394
>decide "fuck it, i wanted to break up anyway"
>finally put my foot down and end it with gf
>feel like absolute shit, but i just wanna be happy
>still conflicted as shit though
>on one hand, gf is perfect for me and i know it
>on the other, ive always wanted physical attention and to have a qt high school gf who wants to fuck constantly
>end up taking the latter
>literally 2 days after breakup (im shitty), ask K out
>we start doing the typical normie high school relationship shit
>go places together, watching the sky at night, good shit
>thankfully she's only a surface normie, deep down she's weeb as hell
>coming over every weekend to have sex and just hang out
>start realizing that she's a bit too spontaneous for me, but at the same time distant from me
>going places without telling me about it/telling me who she's with, on top of a lot of other shit
>try to shake it off and tell myself im being too clingy, but i cant get rid of the sinking feeling in my stomach
>usually when im around her shes really distant, but thats how she is around everyone i suppose
>shes super apathetic
Important point I forgot to mention earlier, her dad committed suicide about a year ago. She acts like it didn't change her a whole lot but I can tell it really fucked her up.
>start missing the feeling of a clingy gf
>but previous GF's feelings have gone
>but she also said she was going to start being better
>super fucking conflicted, missing old GF
>each time i visit K's house, i become progressively more lonely
>dont know what to do
>know deep down i miss old GF
>but physical attention is one hell of a thing to give up
>>
>>693595587

4chan at times can be the most human place on the internet
>>
>>693595764
>haven't talked to old gf (calling her C from now on) in about an entire month
>feel bad for making her feel like shit
>decide to ask her how she's doing one day
>she's pissed at me right off the bat, for good reason
>despite that though, she's doing way better than before
>even though she presumably hates my guts, i dont care, im happy for her
>that same night K is acting particularly strange
>ask her what's going on
>she makes an excuse
>i pry at her
>suddenly phone rings
>stomach drops
>answer, she's crying and apologizing profusely
>i already know what she's about to do
>pretty much accepted my fate long ago that this wouldn't last, but goddamn it still hurt
>we decide that we both jumped into a relationship way too soon and should maybe try again later
>not sure how much "later" will be
>we part ways, and i tell C that she was right all along and that K had just broken up with me
>to my surprise, C is extremely comforting and kind
>feeling happy for some reason
>or sad, i couldnt tell, it was weird
>start acting kinda flirty with C
>ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing
>shes trying not to enjoy it, but i can tell she is
>leave skype call before i do anything retarded
>next few days or so, still lonely as shit, but hitting it off with C some more
>start remembering sexual feelings for C
>she's feeling the same way
>goddammit
>have skype sex (i know its gay as fuck, but its all we really have)
>literally hadn't done that with C since around this time last year, while we were still dating
>pretty much sealed myself at this point, feeling pretty good, disregarding K, but she's still sorta in the back of my mind
>assume and accept the fact she'll probably never return
>right?

Con't
>>
>>693595361
I knew the thread would die so I posted it here

I swear I'm the same anon
>>
>>693589124
I know you're not gonna listen, even if you are gonna care to try it, you'll forget it or stop it after a few days.

I've been in your position.
>stop doing drugs, stop drinking
it will help with your acne and your social crap. It might seem like you mellow out when you're high, but in the long run that's likely what's keeping you down there to begin with, even if you have had social problems before, this will enhance it. Social anxiety and stuff can leave after a while as time passes, but as long as you're drugged it won't go.
>take up sports.
Even if you just work out just at home and do bodyweight stuff, you want those test levels to go up.
>go to bed relatively early and get up early.
>learn a trade to make some money
>>
>>693595929
>literally 10 minutes after i hang up with C that night
>get a message
>something along the lines of "hey i've decided... you are the one for me. i really want to try being better, and i want you to help me."
>i am being so sincere with you all, i have never felt such a sinking, dreadful feeling in my entire life
>i really fucked up now
>have no fucking clue what to do, even more than last time
>i finally decide that C is and has always been the one for me
>tell K that i think she should try to patch up things with her ex as well
>we agree with each other
>feelsgoodman
At the moment, I'm with C. I'm actually feeling really happy with my life and about my future. C and I have patched up all our old problems and we've decided to be more open. I haven't been legitimately sad for a while, even maybe during my time with K (even though I was really lonely at that time). I know this all probably seems retarded and like some teenage drama bullshit, and maybe it is. But I'm really happy. To be perfectly honest, though, sometimes I look back to how things were with K and sort of miss it. Physical interaction/sex is great and all, and she was chill as hell, but I just don't think she was right for me. She's also since patched things up with her ex, which is great imo. I made the right choice, and nobody can tell me different. Hopefully this ending kinda cheered you up. I just wanted to be involved with some feels with everyone else here. I really love this place.
>>
>>693592826

Anon,

you confirmed it for me. you are nearing the end of the relationship. you can try as hard as you fucking can, it wont matter. You are going to lost feeling rather quickly.

Worse part is, eventually, you wont give a shit when you stop caring
>>
>>693592720
this post is the epitome of "im fine"
>>
>>693595757
My emotions aren't really kept in as much as they're just kind of not there. I don't really know what to feel sometimes and when to feel it
>>
>>693596067
Wow, interesting ending and great story overall, thank you
>>
>>693596226
>Worse part is, eventually, you wont give a shit when you stop caring

I think I'm already there buddy

Ending the relationship is almost impossible at this point, however. Hard to explain why but trust me things would end up so much worse if we broke up
>>
>>693596390
Yeah, I know it sounds like I'm a massive piece of shit and I'm really manipulative. But I think this is the right way to go. As C told me when we got back together, "third time's the charm."
>>
>>693589124
Lrn 2 English
>>
>>693596865
No not at all. I think you made the right choice in the end. I mean you are human after all.
>>
>>693592522
Atleast the brain damage will take her image away. Try weed though. You don't need to go past your limit to remove shit memories.
>>
>>693596375

Oh so your a blank page basically? Like a "whatever" is everything.

What's the point of being with her if you are like this. I know that other anon is telling you to try, but I bet he doesnt know one fucking thing about crazy gfs and toxic people.

What makes it worth it? the problem is, if you are like that, then it is not simply worth it. If you are single, but mentally alive and healthy vs. with someone but drained of feeling and emotion; being "blank", which one is obviously optimal?
>>
File: 1467818206577s.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1467818206577s.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>693596051
I did for a while, now i gonna lose my shit again, can't focus on the mission, smoke weed to feel confy again, i have real bad dreams about my ex, like visions, see projections of her when i am outside, i am really afraid to see her ever again, god whats wrong with me?
>>
>>693593384
whats with the turtle in the corner?
>>
>>693597034
I get what you're saying, man, but breaking up with her would destroy her. I honestly think she would kill herself. I'm not having that shit.
>>
>>693596970
Thanks for understanding man, I really appreciate it. I was hoping my story could entertain at least one person tonight, looks like it did.
>>
>>693596686
this thread has 65 replies

>spill the beans

How can it get worse? is she gonna freak out?

You said it yourself
>you dont give a shit

Obviously if she goes suicide then fucking shit report her then
>>
>>693589124
RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR
>>
File: 1292751228173.jpg (57 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
1292751228173.jpg
57 KB, 492x550
>>693593384
>14
Nothing you do now and for the next 10 years or so mean nothing and you don't know shit. Don't kill anyone over your feelings, they won't make a lot of sense for the next while of your life. Life isn't enjoyable but that's no excuse to ruin someone else's day.
>>
File: 1461109070066.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1461109070066.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>
>>693589124
KILL YOUR FUCKIN SELF YOU LITTLE SHIT FAG
>>
>>693589124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnfyb_S6ig&list=PLzzwfO_D01M4nNqJKR828zz6r2wGikC5a&index=34

>About to /b Junior in HS
>Recently lost all my friends
>Basically it was a group of about 8 of us give or take
>One of friends in group is literally on and off with this girl
>Never know when they are together/not
>Around last halloween this girl would not stop messaging me
>Won't lie I bit the bait after she wouldn't stop
>I text her we should hang out sometime if she really is done with friend (Hormones mane)
>Never goes anywhere, their on/off relationship continues
>Around the end of Feb my friends all of a sudden literally ignore me
>Nothing I say will help, finally accept that maybe they just don't like me
>This is easy for me to believe since I hated myself and dealed with depression already
>Last week I find out from friend something that hit me hard
>They stopped hanging out with me because friend's gf told him about me saying we should hang
>He said only two in the group defended me, including himself
>One of the friends had hooked up with her they year before all this
>Backed me up saying "If you hate him, you have to hate me"
>But the arguments between them never helped
>Friend tells me he wants to hang out with me but the others no longer want to
>Even one of the ones that defended me behind my back hates me now
>Now the only people I have had to support me hate me
>No friends
>Never had a dad
>Mom died when I was 10
>Mom died July 5th... in my hands
>Everything hurts a lot right now..
>I think I'm going to end it tonight.
>>
>>693597261
Definitely did
>>
>>693589124
where in nz op? throw her my way.
>>
>>693597255
I completely get what you are saying.

>Eventually, you need to think about yourself instead of others. Selfish in the healthy way.

If it were me, id be conflicted as hell too man. I wouldnt want to be the blame for that either. At the same time tho, you can lead her in a direction that wouldnt have that outcome

>talk to her, her friends, and close relatives if you have to.
>>
>>693597777
Nice quads btw, i have no idea where she is.
>>
>>693597270
Here's what would happen.

90% of my live is gone. Pretty much the only reason I go out of my room is for her. I would never leave my room.

A lot of my friends were made through her, so they're gone too.

She would probably kill herself. That, or live the rest of her life in a constant panic attack. Either way, I don't want that happening. I've known her for over 5 years now and if anything happened to her it wouldn't be right. Not even an emotional thing. It just wouldn't be right.

All of our plans together (that I am really looking forward to, sans anxiety) would vanish, which takes up the plans I have for the rest of my life.

I would literally have nothing
>>
>>693594361
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone dance like a dinosaur
>>
>>693594678
Stop hating on suicidals.
>>
>>693597446
I'm going to be honest, your mom dying in your hands...that's a pain no one should go through. But, I know that ending it tonight, worse idea in the world. I don't know your mom, but I know moms in general, and she would probably talk some sense in you if you ended it. Don't take the easy way out man, talk about it instead
>>
>>693594805
We can hang out on steam... I still play hawken.
>>
>>693592522
have you read oyasumi pun pun your story matches it really closely
>>
File: Snapchat-1615659961221173216.jpg (122 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1615659961221173216.jpg
122 KB, 540x960
okay, honest opinion /b/ I'm 19 and I still cut myself, am I too old for this kind of dumb shit?
>>
>>693589124
>alcohol
>weed
Hurr durr i have a hard time socially
Shitpost more faggot
>>
>>693597961
>everyone dance like a dinosaur
>not "everyone walk the dinosaur"
Please, just die
>>
>19 years old
>just finished first year at college
>ended the year with 36 credits and a 2.8 GPA
>notbad.png
>have to retake one of my classes but whatever
>the last semester made me extremely stressed out
>last week decided to go to counseling
>turns out I have severe anxiety/paranoia with moderate depressio, which I've always kind of known but I was too anxious to get help
>fucking downer
>can't afford the pills until my financial aid comes in August
>don't have a job
>had to borrow money from my dad's girlfriend to pay my rent
>feel like a freeloading piece of shit
>just needed to dump all of this, thanks /b/.
>>
>>693597813
She literally has no one. I am literally all she has. All of her friends went away or turned bitchy so she left them. Her family doesn't talk much at all, let alone to her. If I left, she would have nothing. Same goes for me. If I left, I would have nothing.

See >>693597958
>>
>>693595180
mfw is this a baww thread or a feels thread.
>>
>>693594805
I come here to help those feeling blue :-)
>>
>>693598261
yes
>>
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x209) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x209
>>693589124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGAkcrMYPDQ
>>
>>693598185
Never played, what game is that?
>>
>>693598261
Think of it this way:

>Gosh I'm sad
>eureka
>if I physically harm myself, I will feel better!

Sounds pretty fucking dumb, no?

I get that it might be a mental thing but goddamn is it a stupid thing to do
>>
>>693598396
cool thanks, here's a funny
>>
>>693589124
It's all going to be alright anons. I know things are hard right now, trust me I get it. But please know that good things are on the way. Soon all of this will seem like some bad dream. Just hang in there.
>>
File: 1467928782680.jpg (352 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1467928782680.jpg
352 KB, 1280x960
>>693589124
Good god quit reading my mind and swapping a few details. Much luck to you anon. My advice is to busy yourself with work and hobbies. Put yourself out there and give life a go. Otherwise you let a slut hold power over you. Gigantic tits to cheer you up.
>>
This is probably going to end up being a wall of text, so I'm sorry in advance.

I'm really starting to get down again. I'm just socially.. different. I fit all social groups, but I also don't fit any. It's hard to write this cause I feel so stupid, but it hurts. It hurts to think I'll never find true love, or the fact that nobody I know can relate to me. I'm really socially sensitive to those that I'm "close to" at the time, but I always get crushed when I lose those friends. I've never looked up to anybody, I've never constantly loved anything, I never saw "beauty" in anything until I was older, and now I just hurt. I just want to be me. Some days I want to feel cute, I just want to snuggle up in nice clothes and have comfort. Some days I want to go wild and party, some days I don't wanna go out at all.. can anybody relate? When your family mocks you for being gay when all you wait for is true love (from a female), when you want to stay innocent and have a child like sense of adventure, but friends and family call you stupid and. Chaotic, it hurts. It hurts not being able to be me. It hurts not being able to find anybody like me.. it hurts to obsess over things you enjoy and people tell you to "fuck off". It hurts. It all hurts when I just want to live.
>>
>>693598758
I know right? like once I see what I did, I just say "the fuck, damn I made a mess"
and I regret it
>>
File: 1467813473513.jpg (70 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
1467813473513.jpg
70 KB, 544x548
>>693589124
I delevoped a drinking habit because of my acne. You want to get rid of it?

Go to your doctor and say to him/her that you cant do this shit anymore. He will skip the shitty creme stuff and prescribe pills. They fuck with your body a bit and will dry it out but the acne will be gone in 3-4 months. COMPLETLY GONE

Also you cant drink that much while taking those because thst would fuck up your kidneys.

Both problems solved :)
>>
>>693592720
That was so poetic anon >I call these reverse nightmares because when the real nightmares begin
I wish I could help mend your heart anon you seem like a great guy
>>
>>693598334
Well, shit anon

You really do have a point there. All you guys have is eachother. I know what you mean. You've known her too long that you know she's gonna be in real bad shape if you go. My only point is this: If you are staying to keep her sane, then something is gonna happen that's gonna make you end it. she get's crazier, or you lose major interest

For me, it was both. my ex constantly picked fights over little bits of shit that never bothered her, such as not noticing perfume and clothes, who the fuck has time to notice a certain brand of perfume. Anyways, i didnt know at the time that i didnt care about her, i knew it was slipping, but not this bad. I ended up cheating on her after a weekend of her trying to argue, and i ignored her. I fucking cheated on a girl who i supposedly loved.

Worst part was though, when I woke up next to the girl i hooked up with, didnt feel bad at all dude. Not a single regret.

Hopefully you can be more faithful than me (i was drunk but whatever).
>>
>>693596067
Man Anon that seems good from my perspective. I'm 18 now but my only and lasthe gf was my freshman year. I would always go Oh yeah only three more years to live the teenage love life you've always wanted. Oh two years for any romance stories for your kids Oh one year left for you to fuck your girl every weekend with yoour parents knowing only 2 months to have any form of summer love. Oh only 1 week left of football season to hang out with a girl you live on the stands and watch your team win games and cheer with her and her family. It took me about to the 3rd quarter senior year to honestly give up hope
>>
>>693599042
Thanks anon.
>>
>>693597413
Story behind this picture?
>>
>>693593186
don't say stuff like that
>indian
>introvert
>no plans for future
>only ting that makes me happy is pokemon
>poor parents
>2 meals a day barelly
>virgin and kissless but I am sure one everything will change and I will get what I wish for
>>
>>693599320
Our stories are eerily similar lol

One of the things that is making me lose interest is that she DOESN'T pick fights with me. She literally just goes along with whatever I want. She's too afraid conflict will result in another panic attack
>>
>>693599346
Shit dude, that sucks. I wish you the best in the future. I'm honestly really lucky to have what happened to me happen. I think it's better in the long run for me. I like to think that everything happens for a reason. I know for a fact I'll be with C the rest of my life, and this probably happened so I didn't feel like I missed out on any high school summer romance in the future, possibly leading to an even shittier ending. I always find comfort in thinking everything happens a certain way 'cuz it's more beneficial in the end that way. Hopefully you can find comfort too, anon.
>>
>>693589124
>also spiel life retard
>>
>>693597413
im about to fucking break down from this one.
>>
>be me
>found gorgeous girlfriend
>gave up smoking after 10 years including weed for 4
>found great job after years of unemployment
>life is finally on track at 25
>happy feels
>>
File: 1453449363443.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453449363443.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>693600021
Fuck yeah anon way to go!
>>
>>693599754
I told you I know what's up lmao

Yea i understand, she's a "yes man" and that's annoying as shit. For me, a random word would literally send into this super depressive state that, like your gf, would end up gone the next day. I fucking hated that. At least yours is self aware and getting help.

Just letting you know though, i can't support you being with her with a healthy conscious.

I do understand though, that she'd get really fucked up

Its all just fucked up man
>>
>>693599205
then fucking LIVE, femanon. LIVE! dont let their shit stop you if thats what you really want. is it what you really want? then GO. LIVE
>>
>>693599958
please explain, is the son dead or something?
>>
>>693600021
>lame ass dork with 5/10 gf
>>
>>693597413
super bowel
>>
>>693594805
You have steam anon?
>>
>>693599205
Yea i remember when i realized true love is a pile of childish bullshit too

Just do you, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise or puts you down. That's all it comes down too. True happiness comes from within, and that means dealing with inner demons and problems before dealing with other people.
>>
>>693600227
I'm just really fucking hoping those goddamn pills do shit. Even a little bit would help. Maybe taking a break would help. A week or maybe even a month. Idk. Show her that there's more to life than just me.

Thanks for the help, man. Really appreciate it.
>>
>>693598144
You're probably right man. But it's so much more, I'm sure you know. There's my first 10 years on this earth begging for money to survive. There's my father who was never there. There's the fact that I was such an ass hole to a loving mother. I understand the whole temporary problem thing. For years now I haven't done it because I don't want to hurt others around me. But if staying alive is what hurts me most when does my pain and the need to stop it outweigh the other factors. I know, I just need to vent. There's a big bridge nearby.
>>
>>693600694
*a break from each other
>>
File: Sarah_1.png (156 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_1.png
156 KB, 500x281
>>693593384
that was drawn by sarah
>>
>>693599448
You're welcome of course.
>>
>>693600698
dont be stupid, vent

You really came to the right place, im all ears

i dont know the pain that you are going through, but it's understandable. The worse part about the losing someone is the loneliness that comes after.

Just stay and vent anon, unlike some people on /b/, i dont want to see a young person full of potential to throw it all away.
>>
>>693600310
>>693600610

Thank you, both. I appreciate it a lot.
>>
File: serial_killers_john_wayne_gacy.jpg (114 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
serial_killers_john_wayne_gacy.jpg
114 KB, 800x533
>>693600610
>Just do you, and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise or puts you down
>>
>>693599958
I dunno it just hit me for some reason. to me it looks like a father trying to interact with his son and his son just ignoring him
>>
>>693600694

Yea you probably do considering you dont really have feeling for her. Just make sure to let it down easy and at a time that you know she is doing better maybe? like less inclined to end her life
>>
>>693601355
Yeah I'll try that. She's on vacation right now so... how long after she gets back?
>>
>>693601238
you know what i meant fucker
>topkek
>>
>>693601178
Well there's also the fact that everything I touch eventually does die.

Not literally, in most cases, but I push people away.

I am an asshole and I feel as if maybe I deserve all this. I'm not one to believe in any god's, or fate, but if there is a fate I feel like this is mine.
>>
>>693601475
that one is on you to decide. Idk how she will react, you will. All in your time to end it, preferably before you do something as stupid and thankfully non-regrettable as me, but again, idk if you will
>>
>>693601544
Look, i know, everything just hit the shit fan man. I get that. But you are, what, 16-17? You have so much more ahead of you man. Why end your life when you barely begun to experience it. Yea, it's off to one shitshow of a start, that much is true, but fuck man, you got more ahead of you. The loss of parents at a young age is understandable. That I get, but trust me, doing something like this, you will regret it forever man. When you get older, you might look back at this moment for strength, for this is the time to see if you have the strength, and the courage to not end it, but to fight to live another day. It sounds cheesy as hell but you gotta hear it man.
>>
>>693601682
I guess that IS something for me to decide. Thanks again, man. Helped.
>>
>>693602145
I meant when you think the time is right. I said right now, but you said she would die. So soon at a time most appropriate
>>
>>693599758
I beleives that too. Just right now I can't tell where my lifeet is heading
>>
>>693602144
That's the thing though, I don't know what I am fighting for.

I don't have a family, I now don't have friends. I don't have a girlfriend.

The girls I do have a relationship with are mostly in it for shallow sex that never give me any actual feeling.

I don't know if I can love anymore, and this loveless life is not fun or worth it.
>>
>be me
>part of a cult from the 70s that my parents joined
>indoctrinated into the belief that Korea is the holy land and arranged marriages are the way to go
>realize that's not the life I want
>get with this cute Chinese girl who later breaks my heart
>run off and go fuck a random stranger
>tell my parents this, my father looks completely broken as if he's lost a son and I just killed him
>he says no more anon
>4 months ago, I got a girlfriend and we're doing the the same thing
Anons I don't want to crush my dad again I don't know why I'm doing this with a girl who I don't even like anymore, I still don't want to be apart of this cult but still my dad
>>
>>693602144
Thanks for listening by the way.
>>
>>693602651
Adding this, I went to this camp and I confessed (we're not allowed to date or have sex a part of the arranged marriage thingy) bc my leaders told me to
>>
>>693602257
I gotcha. Well wish me, and her, luck.
>>
>>693602636
Then fight for you. If all you have is you, then you are the last one left. Sounds sad? Kinda is, i get that. Fight for your future. Fight for yourself, that's the only reason you need and the best reason out there.
>>
>>693589124
Try tea tree oil mixed into your body was. Worked for me.
>>
>>693593683
>693593683
These fake buddhism quotes are cancer.
>>
>>693603069
I heard of this, heard it can be dangerous, is that true?
>>
>>693602969
Thanks anon, I'll sleep on that.
>>
Find a sauna sit in it for 1 hour. Bring water acne clears up like a motherfucker
>>
>>693589124
I was reading one about a lolita girlfriend in the last one.
404'd before I finished it, anyone save it/have it and can post?
>>
File: 1467828308505.jpg (10 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1467828308505.jpg
10 KB, 300x194
I have a fiancee and a crush. I am obviously a cheater. Going to live with a fiancee in next few days. I am not sure about it, want some sexy time with crush.

Everything goes bad.

Help.

>tfw it's worse than being alone
>tfw it's worse than being dumped
>tfw it's worse than anything else now

I would prefer being alone... That choice is fucking killing me.
>>
>>693603250
You serious?
>>
File: 1467780700129.png (2 MB, 7560x6416) Image search: [Google]
1467780700129.png
2 MB, 7560x6416
>>693603322
>>
>>693603645
Thank you SO much.
<3
>>
>>693603216
You know what man, I'd rather you sleep on it in your room knowing that you will wake up the next day. Fight on, at least for me, a random anon that gives a shit, but more importantly, for you.
>>
>no real money
>gf broke up
>25 still in uni
>cant get real job
>do great academically, underachiever on the rest
>phone broke
>pc is 10 years old
>just came back from a great party
>still empty handed, no hookups

My life is pretty much grey. There's a lot of shity stuff going on specially on my family but the stupidest things can make me happy. I dunno if thats good or bad.
>>
>>693603741
no problem, just grab a tissue first
>>
>>693603833
>doing great academically

Dude, you are rolling, you are gonna be good when you get the degree.
>>
File: 1467867098794.jpg (18 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1467867098794.jpg
18 KB, 267x200
>>693603833
Are you eurofag?
>>
File: The Glow, Pt. 2.jpg (836 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
The Glow, Pt. 2.jpg
836 KB, 1920x1200
>be me, depressed for years
>one of the few mood boosters is The Microphones' music
>go to Phil Elverum's website to see some of his funny drawings
>instead of drawings, get the story of his wife suffering from advanced pancreatic cancer
>he's asking for help and I'm too poor to do anything
>realise one of the few people that cheered me up will soon be completely heartbroken himself

Fuck...
>>
Sorry /b/ I got teen drama shit
>Be me, 15 years old sophomore in highschool
>Secretly a really kinky bastard
>Have relationships with 2 girls both extremely cute but I have no feelings for them
>Meet a girl online through a clan for tera
>She's amazing, everything I'm looking for
>Problem she has boyfriend they know each other irl but he's a marine and not with her in person
>She's upset about it and she tried to break up with him but she ended up getting pressured and keeping with him
>I couldn't take it leave essay long text of how I can't bare to see her like this
>Can't tell my feelings to her
>I deleted her trying to see if she cares about me
/b/ help I don't know what to do or say
>>
>>693603972
That's the thing, when will that be? Is everything going to be crap until then? What's my motivation?

>>693604038
Nah. Forgot to mention that, to place the cherry I still live in a backwoods third world country
>>
>>693605302
The doc is in for his last patient.

Dude, you currently have two chicks on you irl, and you are worried about some taken girl that you met online??!!!?

If it ends up being some long distance thing if you get with the online chick, the feelings might dissipate. They usually do, but sometimes you hear about the few that make it. If it can become a more contact-oriented relationship, meaning you will see eachother, then have her end that shit and get with her.

Otherwise, stay away from the taken lady. Enjoy the 2 females you currently have
>>
>>693605711
No anon forgot to add in Had I broke up with them they just didn't click for me
>>
>>693603875
FUCK ME>
>>
>>693605587
Everything doesnt necessarily need to be crap until then. I mean, look, you're going to parties n shit, but you got stiffed. Shit happens, we dont always get lucky.

The motivation? degree means you get a better job! better job means more money, which ultimately means better everything.

unless the degree is in art in which case its all downhill...lol
>>
>>693605879
told you
>>
>>693605819
well, still applies, just not that enjoying possible threesome thing. But shit you got them to get into you, you can woo some chick at school.

Assuming of course the "all else applies" doesnt apply
>>
>>693603415
help
>>
>>693606130
thank you so much anon
>>
>>693605972
Nah, Info Systems (IT)

And yeah, I know that ultimately the degree is what matters, but it's not all that matters. Hell, that's like saying it's good to have your appendix removed, even without anaesthesia, as long as you fix it.
>>
>>693603415
Dude there's no "choice". You have to evaluate things. You have a fiancee, therefore you must be considering higher commitment to life and people. You have to consider if some casual sex is worth dumping your wife-to-be.

protip: don't try anything with your crush if you intend to hide it from the boss. If you do it, either break up first or confess after.

I can't be more insightful because I don't know the people and circumstances involved, but all I can say is ~don't~ think with your dick's head.
>>
>>693606783
Easy to say if there is more than a dick and less than love everywhere. What would you like to know to tell me more and maybe give some insight or advice?
>>
>>693606480
I understand the road there is a shitty one, but it's not always going to be shitty. The road is not always bumpy my friend, you should realize it. It's just a rough patch you are currently dealing with
>>
>>693593384

how did you meet her online?
>>
>>693606239
Do you still love your fiancee? You feel guilty after spending time with the your crush?

If you do, then go with your fiancee. Shit that a woman you will be with for the rest of your life hopefully. I would suggest telling her about your affair, but you can hide it if you know it will kill her on the inside.

Think about the future. Your fiancee is Mrs. Right, the crush is just Mrs. Right now
>>
>>693606879
Short version of this crush you have. Why now that you're engaged and not before?
>>
File: Mt5WuJs.png (341 KB, 627x471) Image search: [Google]
Mt5WuJs.png
341 KB, 627x471
>>693589124
I'll probably get "Faggot"ed into space here but if anyone is down because of lonliness/feeling they have no friends, I'll swap details with you and be your mate :) I've been there and am more than happy to befriend/listen to my fellow /b/rothers :)
>>
Hey guys

Im the anon that's tried to help all of you. i'm gonna go catch some z's, but just wanted to let you know that it's not all downhill. Yea it's probably shit and i get that, but please continue forward. Fight on, please. Do it for the memories of your loved ones, do it for yourselves. If you can't find motivation, shit, do it for me, an anon who gives a shit if you live another day.

Doc is out tonight, see you on another Feels thread like this people

Choose life, always, its better
>>
>>693606902
Bro, thinking of better times ahead is the only thing that keeps me going. I've contemplated suicide several times in my life, but even that lacks motive. When my ex broke up with me, I was *this* close, but ultimately I wouldn't do that to my family.

That "rough patch" is going for a few years now. I'm just swimming with the current here.
>>
>>693607430
Thanks Doc. Really helps.
>>
>>693607454
As long as you are swimming and not floating upside down forever...

I'm glad you found reasons to stay here, it's good.
>>
>>693607194
>be me
>24yo
>fiancee is 21yo
>we know each other for 2 years
>met her short after my first relationship which was 4-5 years long
>good that it ended, really
>I love my fiancee, we got in common many things important in later life
>similar thought on money, spending money
>similar views on things
>we are going to live together in 1-2 weeks because we are waiting for our flat
>to be more specific, I will rent a flat
>now a week ago I met a girl during my job
>it was completely unusual because I am shy and yet decided to go to talk to a girl that smiled
>I was like wtf I do
>we met after that
>we had a long walk and talk
>next day another meeting
>something changed between us, I hugged her, she said she loves it
>we kissed, she said she likes me
>now after few days of txting she says she felt something for me
>I can;t argue, feel the same
>some strong feeling that I want her, really
>loosing interest in fiancee immedietly
>new girl is 25yo
>she have never been with a man, she told me
>I was first that kissed her
>tbh I was my fiancees first too with everything
>guess I am lucky...

Now thigns are going bad. I like to talk to my crush, told fiancee I am not sure about anything anymore. Fuck me. And I really want to get closer to crush.

I am a fucking cheater. I know. I admit. I became a man that I always despited. Life is really strange.

Now I have no idea how to stop that because I lvoe fiancee and want crush. Btw. crush knows about fiancee but she said that a lot can happen and it's not for sure in months for example. Which I agree because my previous relationship ended very fast after 4 years and Gods it felt good.
>>
>>693589124
I'm in NZ, OP. I'll track this bitch for you if you tell me her location.
>>
>every day I wake up knowing what I am, and not knowing why
>Every day I know I can never tell a single person about it, not even my own mother
>Forever single because of it
>Forever hated
>am pedophile
>have never touched a kid
>never looked at CP
>Havent done anything wrong
>know people will still want to kill me
>know that an hero is the only redemption
Can anyone else even fathom this guilt? being born this way? I didnt chose, I didnt do, and nor will do anything wrong, yet if people found out, my life will be ruined. You want to talk about feels, try knowing you'll never be accepted based on your sexuality, which you didnt choose. And gays fucking whinge and moan.
>>
File: Disgust Diaper Fart.png (239 KB, 1433x1024) Image search: [Google]
Disgust Diaper Fart.png
239 KB, 1433x1024
>me
>18
>literally autistic
>and i fap to this
>>
>>693607793
Auckland. Good luck anon.
>>
>>693608044
I'm in Auckland as we speak.
>>
>>693607762
>now a week ago I met a girl during my job

Dude, honestly. You don't know her enough to be a crush. I don't care if you spent every hour of every day together from a week ago, it just doesn't happen like this. Yees you can feel deeply attracted both physically and emotionally to each other, there's always this hope of it getting bigger, finding someone compatible, etc etc but imho you're not thinking straight. If you're so eager to fall in love like this, over such a short time with a relatively unknown person, maybe you're not supposed to get married right now.

Like I said, you have to consider everything carefully. Marriage isn't a commitment you can take lightly. But, if the doubt is deep enough, I'm really hoisting the flag here saying you should at least put things on hold. You gotta be sure you're wanting to let go of your current fiancee and try things out with crushie. But don't get on the heat of the moment and do anything you're going to regret later. I know our dicks and hearts cloud our decisions like shit but having your feet on the ground is the best stance.
>>
>>693608370
Would be easier if I was sure with fiancee. But now I am now. Even not considering new girl. I have tried so few in my life, I feel like I miss something I want to try and with fiancee it wont happen.

Its about me being happy.

On the other hand, breaking would destreloy my fiancee. And I cant imagine that happening. Would kill me inside.

Thats tought, really. Worse than being alone.
>>
>>693607871
Well, sexual orientation is one thing, paraphilia is another. Being a pedophile may be socially scoffed at, but it's neither a crime nor an uncommon trait.
You could try to get into loli and young (but legal) girls if you really don't want to act on your fetishes. Watching cp isn't anything chin-dropping in my opinion, just make sure you take steps to protect yourself.
>>
>>693608614
Yeah it's tough but what can a man do, eh? I really recognize this feeling of missing something, wanting to experiment, try new things out. And now I stand by my notion that you should put things on hold until you're sure you want to spend YOUR LIFE with her. It's a rather big weight, but it's also one only you can carry.
>>
>>693589124
Hey bro, I responded to an Aussie here before. My old burner 4chan email is [email protected]. If you wanna email me there. I can fix that acne problem for you. You got acne? cant fix it? Bro Ill tell you how to fix it up for good.

>First. Dont be touching your face. You tired in class? You wanna rest your face on your hands? Dont fucking do it man, consider your palms and finger-tips as dirt central. Nitty Gritty grease central.

> You think I'm kidding? Toss ALL Proactive and Neutrogena and likewise creams and face washes. You think they make money by "curing" that shit? Hot water, and plain "Dial" bath soap is the gold standard. One good face wash in the morning with clean hands and a bar of "Dial Gold Bar" is all you need.

>Dont touch your face with anything other than sterilized finger tips.

>Acutane and related shit??? Toss it now. Go outside, sweat, tan, TAN... Get some sun, work out, wash your face with regular old Dial bath soap.

> Your bro tell you that it aint what you eat? Diet is a myth when it comes to acne? Do this, just for me, humor me... Go 1 week without eating any kind of take out or fast food. THEN go eat a McDonalds burger. Shower right afterwards, put on deodorant. Wipe your face, what does it smell like? McDonalds fries...

What you eat DOES come out of you. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
>>
>>693608859
I have no idea what should I do because no one never told me how to look on these things. How to matter them? What is better? I feel dumb.

Do you have kik?
>>
>Be me
>Have friends
>Have girls that like me
>Still feel like a loner
Whatswrongwithme.avi
I honestly can't tell why I feel like if I killed myself it would have no affect on anyone's life. I'm not antisocial and I'm pretty good looking. But idk man, just sorta feel like a loner still.
>>
>be 19
>fall in love with a 21 year old chick
>a solid 7/10
>short, pixie cut, glasses, energetic, plays vidya
>chill with her on campus as much as I can
>has a shitty cuck fat carrot top boyfriend
>calls me one day
>"anon, where are you? im panicking and I dont know what to do"
>"okay, give me 15 minutes"
>drive down, she's crying uncontrollably
>boyfriend left for no reason
>said he's coming back and that he always does this when he's angry
>my anger builds
>"why did he leave?"
>doesn't tell me
>starts telling me other things about him, he was abused like a cuck in a different relationship and now takes it out on her, not sure if physical yet
>mentally abusive
>she goes to school and works to jobs to pay for her section 8 apartment
>bf doesn't work but gets mad when she comes home late from work
> mooching hard as shit off her
>take her out to breakfast and go around town
>happy, energetic, that smile that I love seeing
>go to her house for dinner, cook some food
>im so angry at her boyfriend, but I can't man up and just say I live her and the abuse has twisted her perspective on him, saying things like "its ok he does it"

what do /b/? i really think shes the one for me but i just cant find it in me, its a hard situation because I can't financially support Her and I can't move in with her, and with that mental block in place I know she won't budge. + recently she has a black/blue bruise 3 cm under her right eye and I dont have the balls to ask her about it either.
tl;Dr: fell in love with a girl who has a fat "guitarist" boyfriend who doesn't work, pays no rent and mentally abuses her while she goes out and works 2 jobs and goes to school
>>
>>693607793
Thanks kiwianon but don't get in trouble. She's not worth it, she's a manipulative sort of germanfag, i try to get over it.

Pic describes her a bit
>>
1/2

>be me
>Junior in high school
>Autistic but don't know it yet
>Can only speak to people I'm comfortable with
>Like girl ---> Not comfortable with her
>Think about her all the time, that it's bottled up becomes a big issue, but I don't understand this at the tim
>Never do anything
>Go to college
>Beautiful blonde sits next to me 2nd week of class
>Sits next to me every class
>We talk a little bit
>Do you have my number? Here, let me have your phone
>Really gorgeous, great sense of humor, and I felt like she had a good heart
>Go to the beach with her once, never see her again
>Think about her for a long time, and my failure to bring anything to fruition there
>Girl sublets from roommate at 22 for the summer
>Bitch is the reddest of flags
>Doesn't speak to family, left previous place without telling anyone, doesn't have any possessions, sleeps on floor for 2 months
>Ugly face, nice body
>Sweet demeanor, but in a supplicating way I think
>Always got the impression she was super smart but holding back
>We talk, I talk robotically, am autist
>She talks to other subletter and other roommate
>Gets along better with the other neurotypicals
>Feel jealous and sad that I can't form that sort of relationship
>Want to protect her, want her to trust me, want her to find comfort in me
>Confess feelings
>Her response is to treat me like shit because she knows she has that power
>Is barely home for a week after I tell her that I have feelings
>Feel like she's avoiding me
>Go fucking nuts, quietly, in my room, because of mental indigestion. What can I do?
>Hear her one night
>Go out of room, walk up to her, hug her for like 30 seconds, go back to room
>yes, that happened
>Now she really is avoiding me, using other subletting roommate to spy on me in an obvious way
>Makes me more nuts
>Don't think, just go upstairs to confront
>She runs out the house and I never see her again
>My fault, but...also she was fucked up
>>
>>693593342
Sorry to hear that but that sounds like statutory rape.
>>
>>693609144
Hey man check my post >>693608882
I'm one of the few nice guys, I wouldnt give you shit advice. I been there, and I been much better than there. I dont check my email 7 times a day but I do check it. I wouldnt give you shit advice. If you're bored or lonely, fucking hit me up. Ill give you any advice I can, and I did fuck a fine bitch at a holiday Inn a couple months ago.
>>
>>693592436
Fuck you faggit
>>
>>693608882
Thanks anon, i do know this rules, never put my hands on my face while i am outside, most of the time i eat fruits, avoid milk or products with milk, i guess its a allergy dunno, maybe its my clothing or tabacco. Sort of contact-acne.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 820x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 820x514
Shit, /b/

>be me
>18 years old
>living in the Midwest my whole life
>overweight
>kiss less virgin fag
>0 friends
>I found out a couple days ago im moving alone to South Korea for work (I'm staying for years)
>leaving in 3 weeks
>no one to tell, and no one will notice

It's the worst feeling knowing you can disappear and no one would notice/care
>>
File: 1467571604491.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1467571604491.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
>>693610021
Y not north korea?
>>
2/2

>Actually meet friend of hers later who tells me she 'went off the deep end awhile back
>Find out she gave a letter I wrote her to the police
>Friend of girl says she read letter, didn't think it was odd, seems sympathetic
>Four years later, get another female roommate
>Think she likes me, probably because she looks at me to see if I laugh, sticks to my hip when walking with other people, and got drunk once and said that she 'just wanted to know me' and 'misses me when I'm not around'
>She starts fucking coworker who is the unendearing version of McLovin
>Makes me nuts because I feel like I could have done something about it, but didn't
>Don't even really like the girl, don't view her as a long term partner at all
>Get pissed, visibly pissed when the coworker is over, she notices
>tell her I want to kiss her, but autistically
>Rejection
>Avoid her for a couple months till I care less
>She handles it well, really appreciate it actually
>Honestly don't want a relationship with her, but would totally be fuck friends
>Jealousy based in my own impotence and failures as a human
>Diagnose situation with roommate as being rooted in dislike of myself, and lack of social life
>Try to have social life
>Start going to this local group of people about my age
>8/10 girl shows up at one
>See her online dating profile
>She's legit what I like in a girl. Body type, good humor, a little offbeat but not annoying about it, face is 10/10 on the cute scale, seems open to life, seems like a good friend
>better looking than me, better job than me, every single guy in the group orbits her
>Ask her out. "seeing someone, just friends"
>Today
>Alone my entire life
>Best predictor of future behavior and situations is previous behavior and situations.
>Just tired of it
>>
>>693610021

You get the chance to start a new life somewhere else, meet new people and go new places. A lot of people here would kill for that. Seize the oppurtunity, don't be wimpy about it.
>>
>>693589124
Totally know the acne feel. had clear skin throughout my teenage years then at 20 I got severe cystic acne all over the sides of my face and partially my neck. i spent thousands on over the counter products and eventually got it under control at 22. now i'm 23 and i only get a pimple or 2 every so often. hang in there.
>>
>>693609459
Oh, and she wasn't 'treating me like shit' by avoiding me. She was treating me like shit by ignoring me in a very obvious way because she was upset about something else, and then later asking "Are you mad at me?" because she was doing it.

And then later coming home drunk, calling me, telling me she wanted to talk in a voice that was supposed to be seductive, coming in the door, looking at me and saying "one minute" and running upstairs and locking herself in her room.

Then coming up to me the next day and going "I was soooo drunk, I don't remember anything,"
>>
File: WELL.jpg (91 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
WELL.jpg
91 KB, 255x235
shiiiiiiet nigga i better contriboot
>Be me, young and stupid
>that tender and retarded age of 17
>There's a girl by the name of Olivia
>Good friend, trusts me to tell me things about her other friends
>Whenever she has a problem she goes to me
>Though we live in the same town and go to the same school we skype every night
>It was the best
>One day I figured that I was falling for her
>shitnigga.jpg.exe
>Decide one night to ask her out
>She tells me that she's too busy with school
>Read up on what that actually means
>I'm extremely disappointed but I appear to be okay with it
>Nothing changes
>Months go by
>Eventually we skype less often
>Get worried
>She claims some guy is annoying her
>Says that the guy likes her but that she doesn't feel the same
>She ends up dating him anyway
>One day I break down at my vocational school
>I go all out
>I didn't tell any of my mates at the vocational school why but I feel as though some of them had a basic understanding of why
>Feel miserable every I see Olivia and her boyfriend
>That was how many years ago now that it started?
>Occasionally we still skype
>Occasionally she'll tell me about her problems like before
>Maybe I never had the confidence for her
>I feel extremely anxious whenever I send her a message
>If she doesn't reply immediately, I worry that she's ignoring me
>>
>>693609867
Oh tobacco? Are you below the age of 27? Hell yeah tobacco is gonna have an effect on your skin. Just bec. You're 18 dont mean you done growing. Please, bro, please no bullshit, take it from a heavy smoker. Fuck off the cigarettes. Fuck them all day every day, be the cool kid who DOESNT smoke. Please bro, for christs sake please dont start smoking any of you. I'm 29 I been smoking since 22 I have heart disease (not confirmed, but I do get white hot heart burn and spit up whitish sputum all day). Also I generally feel sluggish and like shit all day every day. Please for the love of god anon dont start smoking.
>>
>>693611230
I second this.
Everyone who I know that smokes is deeply regretful of it. Best way to quit is to never start in the first place.
>>
File: 1467751903920.jpg (36 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1467751903920.jpg
36 KB, 535x462
>>693611230
Can't stop smoking pot anon but i agree, i should stop smoking tabacco.
>>
>>693611230
You guys cant let this shit 404 until everyone sees it. At my worst, every morning after work, I'd buy a pack of Pall Mall Red 100s and a pack of Newport shorts. I'd alternate menthols Newports for reggie Pall Malls and vice versa, I also drank a lot and smoked weed every day I could (which was just about every day). If I can give you bros just 1 piece of advice, please dont start smoking cigarettes. No bullshit guys, nothing on earth has ever made me feel more lazy and do nothing than cigarettes.
>>
Thank you guys, no shit it might be silly but all this comments makes me feel better, except opisfaggot.avi
>>
>>693591554
My mom's a prostitute who didn't raise me. Invalid.
>>
>>693592720
>when you wake up, that's when the real nightmare begins

my life
>>
>>693598261
Yes. You're not that bad looking so that shit makes you look really bad. Not in a cool way but in a "I'm fucked in the head and make bad decisions" way.
>>
>>693598299
>can't take a joke
>>
>>693591554
My mother took did a better job at caring for beer bottles and sucking old rich guys dicks than taking care of me.
>>
>>693598323
in a similar boat at the moment, it sucks feeling like a useless asshole. I kind of want to give up and kill myself but I'm working hard enough that it will probably get better.

Compared to some of the existential crises on here, my problem is really just a very big inconvenience. I've got to get on with it and do my best, because I haven't earned the right to give up.

Still, I fear that I'm somehow, deep down, I'm not cut out for this and my very best still won't be enough to make it. If/when I do make it, I'll probably feel like an incompetent boob and a complete impostor. It might get better. Who knows.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.