[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/ apparently america is fucked because if you look at it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 33
File: hillary_trump-620x412.jpg (75 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
hillary_trump-620x412.jpg
75 KB, 620x412
So /b/ apparently america is fucked because if you look at it as a foreign fag (europe ftw) the available options for president are like chosing a pile of dogshit or vomit.

You guys are litteraly chosing the worst the devil has to offer.

How can a democratic county (minus the fucking illusions which are so blatantly obvious) choose from only 2 party's while there are many more too flavors too chose from.

TL;DR Are you really chosing the less fucking horrible choice?
>>
bump niggers. I really want to know if americans realize the 2 running candidates are horrble
>>
I knew these 2 fucks were gonna win from the beginning and also they weren't even the worst candidates. Our political system is a joke
>>
It always amazes me when Eurofags comment on America. It's like they're oblivious to the destruction of their own countries going on right under their big noses. Even a worst case scenario of Hillary being elected, we will still be far better off and will watch as Europe continues to be plundered by third world, muslim rapists, while beta males like you sit back and do nothing while posting about America. If you had any pride at all or want hope for your future or your childrens future (assuming you can convince a woman to bear your children) you would be out forming group to fight these hords of shit skins, and defend your country. Your grandparents did it, why won't you?
>>
Amerifag here. The older generation seems to be in love with Trump. Because fuck Niggers, Mexicans. Etc. And the Women want Hillary because "omg I luve hilry, we nead uh womin pruesdent." I'm 24, and everyone that I know absolutely fucking hates them both. Greatest country in the world, greatest fuck ups of all time.
>>
>>693313591
Honestly I'm moving out
>>
>>693313591
i'm voting for HIllary because we align on many issues. it's pretty simple really.
>>
>>693314304
>deathly afraid of brown people

I don't want you as a representation of Americans. I really don't.
>>
>>693314212
I havent followed it that close but seems to me this is just ridiculous. Read the next reply for clarification
>>693314304
Yes we are fucked if we keep going on like this. Refugees being treated better than our elderly and having them implement thier cultural standards in our society. The EU is a farce and unfortunate enough we don't elect the delegates for the EU.

But we do elect our political partys for rule (dutch fag here) and we try too elect people with the same opinion and they don't always (or always don't, cuz fuck politicians) hold their promises but atleast we got our opinion across.

But to me it sounds like you are just chosing becase well they don't have my flavour so i'll vote for the person who has the closest opinion to me. Imo there should be more political partys in america.

I also dont know if that is agreeable to your constitution.

Just raising questions here
>>
File: monica.jpg (84 KB, 568x661) Image search: [Google]
monica.jpg
84 KB, 568x661
>>693314304
Monica
>>
>>693315621
It's all fear, on both sides

The right are afraid of any human being who isn't like them. They assume the worse, worry about them finally taking over their lives maybe converting them into what's not them.

and on the other side, the far left fears words and ideas, and the power contained in them to change everyone else BUT them because they're the only ones that can see it for what it is.
>>
Two parties have all the media, political and financial support. The people who provide the support decide who we get as president
>>
>>693315621
but that's not your choice. Take your blinders off. you've been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. Not everyone is the same. Boys can't be girls and some cultures are better than others. Quit acting like the world is a disney movie, and get your shit together.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 470x265
>>693313591
>you still live on an island
>fucking cry about it
>3.8 million square miles
>we own the fucking planet
>we bought it out from under you
>yfw the native Americans didn't even get their beads :,(
>>
>>693317681
Maybe they can, maybe they can't.

You're so fucking afraid though, like a coward. I want to believe Americans aren't like that.
>>
File: 1198px-Netherlands_in_Europe.svg.png (489 KB, 1198x1024) Image search: [Google]
1198px-Netherlands_in_Europe.svg.png
489 KB, 1198x1024
>>693317723
Are you sure nigger? There is russia and asia still connected to europe but just not displayed on this map. You dont own the fucking planet, you just hink you do and thats why everybody hates you. The last time you fought on the undeniable good side of a war was WWII and you have been dragging down every other country ever since.
Now you are voting between a hate mongerer who will plunge us in to WWIII or a dumb cunt who does what other companies think is best and is lying about doing so.

Not saying europe is perfect not even in the slightest. I am just asking if the american people still think this election system is still fair.
>>
>>693319112
>trump
>hate monger
I know you Europeans are considered foreign but holy shit atleast do some more research. Literally anyone who says Trump is racist or a hate monger automatically makes them less creditable. Build the wall! Who's going to pay for it? MEXICOOOOO
>>
I think the problem is that Americans are so fucking blind to shit
Like my grandmother and all her friends are going to go vote trump
When I ask her if she knows any of his policys
She really doesn't know shit
And how it would affect her as an American

Problem is that politics or whatever have us all on a lock

The older folks watch tv
And believe everything
The media is able to cherry pick exactly what we see and don't see so giving steam to whatever party is basically easy there
They could quit both be on the same page
Leaving third partys completely unseen

And us younger ones
All we do is check our Facebook's like clockwork
While we indulge in the art of the meme
Or focus on transitioning into adults

I basically think the problem is that no one reads into anything anymore
At least not that deeply
I'm tired of seeing politics being discussed like a trend
Like being pro Bernie is cool or something
>>
>>693319403
dude if you've seen the rallies, he uses minorities like props and everyone eats it up because they can use that one instance where they saw trump address "there's my african american!" and claim he doesn't incite xenophobia.
>>
>>693319696
>being pro bernie
>not cool
>>
if trump actually said this stuff i think i'd vote for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OXa7dmf104
>>
>>693314304
germanfag reporting in
funny how you idiots think the eu is fucked.
ok. there are problems, i admit. but we are far from fucked. living here, you practically dont realise that there are this much refugees. you think we are brainwashed by liberal media, but you have simply no clue what is happening here. maybe we arent brainwashed but just rational.
you are the people who are more afraid of foreigners than of your own broken system.
in a few generations the refugee problem wount be that big problem anymore but your system will still be fucked up. eu must be more afraid of trump than of refugees.
>>
>>693319931
>but your system will still be fucked up
No, we'll be pretty much the same, too. All this is hyperventilation.
>>
File: ass bath.jpg (326 KB, 3000x2252) Image search: [Google]
ass bath.jpg
326 KB, 3000x2252
>>693313591
its not like europe is run by an old bitch who, along with the rest of the 'leaders', sold their continent/'union' out to poor muslims for more votes down the line

america is fucked too, but i'd rather be there than w.europe which is literally a sinking ship of muslim shit
>>
File: IMG_6500731797568.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6500731797568.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
Trump fag
>>
>>693319112
Russia and Asia doesn't even like you, you Limey fuck. And yes we own the godamn planet we are the leaders of the god damn free world the shit wasn't happenstance, you stupid bastard. Had we given those niggers forty acres and a mule it would be a different story but that's why we adapt quick and cut cancerous faggots like you out.
>>
>>693320189
You're exactly right
I used to dream of living there
Probably Berlin for the music
But I've been seeing how much its changed since they started to let in refugees
>>
>>693313891

Of course we do. But we can't do shit about it. Us and Britain should prove "democracy" is basically a sham and that our feudal lords still rule over us.
>>
File: America.jpg (103 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
103 KB, 640x426
More than half of the U.S. is basically a bunch of hate mongering racists. They're voting Trump because he's a popular figurehead of wealth and we are in some huge fucking debt. Hillary mishandled a ton of classified information so she's losing a ton of support.

Here's a breakdown on why these two got popular: There's far greater amount of older voters in the U.S. than there are younger at this time. This is because we had a "baby boom" a long time where everyone decided to have a kid. This older generation was not educated on how to find factual sources to help them find a worthy candidate, but to rely on TV. This was because TV stations were more factual and accurate than even some news papers at the time.

This means that this older generation is going to be voting based on TV and other ads. It's no fault of their own, it's just that the times are changed and these politicians can abuse this info. Trump is racist, the US is racist. Trump is wealthy, we are in debt. Trump is a TV star and we love TV.

There ya go ladies and gents.
>>
>>693315621
Seriously. everyone loves to be a troll but this is what most Americans truly believe
>>
>>693313891
>>693313591
there are 4 parties and likely at least one more in this coming election. the election hasn't happened yetr, you know that right?
>>
>>693320491
you'd be even more put off if you went there in person. it really is ruined, probably permanently.

the smaller towns are still decent but they are very boring.

shame that over 1000 years of history have been pretty much ruined by some greedy politicians in 20 years
>>
>>693319714
Trump is a real person with a strong personality. You can actually see that he has a soul unlike Hillary. I know your brainwashed by Fox and Cnn because of the way you wrote that post. Like I said before if you can't tell that Trump is better than Hillary than you are fucking blind. Also that whole xenophobic tumblr buzzword doesn't help me take you anymore seriously
>>
File: 1463328722399.jpg (46 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
1463328722399.jpg
46 KB, 640x475
>>693318809
bahaha, why even take the risk you faggot.
I bet your afraid to show national pride to, scared to offend Al shabob because muh sensitivity

Theres a huge difference between the brown people we know and the ones you guys are taking in.

The brown people in america are almost always assimilated. The first gen children assimilate just as fast as any other american.

You dont vet your immigrants and allow ANYONE WITH A BEARD in.

Look at our Mexican nationalist, all of them are not born into america. They literally burn american flags and raise Mexican ones.
*****Islam needs to be completely reformed, no one says anything about this. Islam is an issue, and you bring the issue to your homeland by accepting it.
>>
>>693321293
All this is because you're afraid. If you are not afraid, none of this makes any sense. You can't see that because The Fear has got you in its grip.
>>
>>693321537
Your acting like you shouldn't be afraid of suicidal rapists. Fucking hans.
>>
>>693321707
>suicidal rapists
oh come on
but we are brainwashed from the media
>>
>>693313591
>not seeing the potential of this
>3rd party revolution 2k16
>>
>>693321232
He's so real. let me tell ya, if there's anyone who knows souls it's Trump. Nobody knows souls like trump. Trump has the best soul of all souls, he's gonna prove it to you when he wins because he has the best plan for building souls. He's gonna use the theoretical deficit of souls lost to pay for new souls, because he can make an estimated amount of souls into a tangible amount using his ultimate plan for souls that he outlines in every debate. Trump loves souls, nobody loves souls like trump
>>
OP here. Thanks for replying and besides the usual unargumented idiot opinions thank you for your insight. Both opinions have raised some valid arguments.

although I feel that this thread some what became about europe vs america again both sides raised good arguments.

But the main question although shortened is, does america think it's democratic system is perfect? Leave out the europe bit. Start another thread about that if you want. I know to a certain exctent how the politics in europe work and that a lot of people are fed up with it.

For this thread i just would like some self-reflection of america. As your politics are beginning to show flaws more than ever at this moment.

>>693319931
This is true but you also dont realise there are this much elderly while there are far more than refugees. Yet somehow the elderly get less and less (at least in the Netherlands) while the refugees get more and more (it still is only but a fraction of the governments budget) but when our elderly are litterally worse off than refugees who came to this country to bitch and moan and behave like criminals (not just talking about the Syrian refugees but especially Moroccans who were raised here from earlier generations) there has definitely gone something wrong somewhere
>>
>>693321886
kek
>>
>>693321867
Well they are slipping into your nations.

Enjoy the crumble of your awful union, may it destroy your economy for generations to come.
>>
>>693313591
Hopefully one of them destroys Europe in nuclear fire....
>>
>>693315345
Do you align with her promises or her actions? They are very different things especially from her.
>>
>>693320806
Op here. Thanks this is actually somewhat insightfull
>>
File: IMG_20160310_192124.jpg (125 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_192124.jpg
125 KB, 640x1136
>>693319931
I don't know where you live, but where I am the refugees are a fucking problem. And in regards to the media it is no bit better than anywhere else and europeans aren't any more rational than any other people. Get of your high horse faggot, you just have a different bias.
>>
>>693321707
It's so sad. I mean, I'm laughing at your cowardice but really it's sad.
>>
>>693322306
How "bad" a refugee situation is is also directly related to how bad your own life is. The shittier your life, the "worse" refugees are.
>>
>>693320806
>Calling half of the US racist because you don't understand why Trump is popular.
>At least try to understand your enemy autist
>>
For eurofags who don't understand American politics:
The US is like the EU, and the states are like EU member nations. They're not exactly sovereign, but they do have some autonomy. There's no way to change this without scrapping our entire form of government, and individual states are too heavily invested federally to secede... even though nutjobs like to threaten it sometimes.

The current two main political parties have been in power since the end of the civil war, 150 years ago. In that time, these parties have consolidated power and passed legislation at various levels favorable to maintaining the status quo.

As the it currently stands, a vote for a third party will ALWAYS be a wasted vote until qualified candidates willing to trash and dismantle their own parties stand for local elections. Enough of them have to get elected at the state level to be able to pass federal laws which work to dismantle the party system...

which is basically impossible because candidates rely on their parties for fundraising.

TL;DR Americans have no control over who can get elected other than which of the chosen candidates is most palatable.
>>
>>693322353
oh well, il exchange fear for a bunch of immigrants. Enjoy your cultural enrichment
>>
>>693321904
i allready admitted that there is a problem.

and the problem with the elderly is there, too. but nowhere linked to the refugees. that are two completly diffrend things. you only see that we are giving the refugees too much money (maybe its right, i dont know. but ginving them nothing or too less isnt the right way to integrate them and get them adapted) and that "our" people need money. but wasnt this problem allways there ? the system about the pension is shit. thats just a plain fact. but as i said, nowhere linked to refugees.
>>
>>693322353
Motherfuckers need time to shift their culture. We still have tons of racially charged issues in America right now. Like god damn even after slavery ended shit was bad. And if anyone really thinks that immigration reform and banning Muslims is gonna cut down terrorist attacks and social unrest, bthey're eing pretty myopic.

With that said, not too happy with either candidate but I'll definitely vote
>>
Serious question : how do you feel when your vote have virtually no importance if you don't live in a swing state?
>>
>>693322122
even the terms you use.
>slipping in your nations
you eat everything the tv and you god imperator trump tells you, dont you?
i dont want to say that they are all fine gentelmans. of course there are assholes. but if we would take as many americans, the crime would rise at least as fast. we hadent that much mass shootings here laitly
>>
>>693322306
and how many interactions you had with refugees?
you see them in the bus, you hear that they get money (wich seemingly you think you have earned more. bet you are a wondeful person), you hear that they do crimes. the last thing is a problem, but nowhere that bad as media shows it.
>>
>>693318809
Fear isn't a bad thing though.

Fear is the only thing that has kept our species alive. If you see a wolf running at you and aren't afraid then it's you who has the problem.

I'd rather be afraid than dead, and it seems like Germany and Sweden chose to die rather than embrace rational fear.
>>
File: 1466235876176.jpg (111 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1466235876176.jpg
111 KB, 460x415
>>693322517
Im a collage student and doing pretty good. I not worried that some goatfucker is taking my jobs. But they hang around in groups, get drunk, molest people, litter, smash glass bottles everywhere, steel stuff, are really disrespectfull and show all kinds of other asocial behavior.
>>
>>693323507
exactly. no one expects them to fucking lower crime when they move into town. as high a % will commit crimes as any group of (poor) people will do.
>>
I mean, yeah. That's why we kept trying to Bernie into office.

Look. I know Communism sounds terrifying. But when your choices are between Hillary's WW3 with Russia, or Trump's civil war, it at least seems like a way of getting through the next 4 years without America ending up like the next Brazil. I mean, with luck the guy will die of a heart attack, and someone younger and less insane from his cabinet will just take over.

You poor bastards let the media get to your heads, and you think Bernie's campaign is about anything other than just not being Trump and not being Hillary. He just says whatever memes he needs to, in order to draw a crowd.

"The one percent, of the one percent!"
>Translation: I'm not Hillary or Trump
>>
>>693323507
Except very few Americans believe that 12 year old girls only exist to please men.

You're comparing apples to pedophile oranges in an attempt to justify your hatred of your own culture.
>>
>>693324185
>implying hillary's stance on guns wouldn't lead to a civil war
>>
>>693324012
Not to mention how they beat up minoritys within the refugee shelters
>>
>>693324185
I don't like bernie or his policies one bit. He's a weak, naive coward who would hand even more power to the federal government.

That being said I would take him over shillary any day of the week.
>>
>>693322122
You're fucking dumb. You think rapes and murders are a function of immigrants? Nigga what about Dylan roof or Timothy McVeigh or Brock turner? There's plenty of examples of what you're talking about I'm sure but you have a confirmation bias.

"Oh I hate x I think they are ruining the country.."

"oh shit one of those X's committed a crime, now I KNOW they're ruining the country"
>>
>>693324191
yes, being a pedophile is pretty horrible but did you know the age of consent was raised to 13 in 1895 and in france it was changhed to 15 in 1950, in spain it was 12 until 1999. 19 mother fucking 99
>>
>>693324191
forgot that shooting a few dozend people isnt as bas as raping.
yea, i know. you cant compare this. every way you try you sound like an asshole.
>>
>>693324548
Well again, that's a bit different.

There's convincing a 12 year old to have sex with you even though they don't fully understand the weight of the decision, and then there's forming groups of rapists who all believe that these 12 year old "heathen whores" who don't wear hijabs deserve to be raped because of their religious beliefs

Again, apples and oranges. Muslims are not just pedophiles, they are religiously motivated pedophiles who believe that women shouldn't have any rights and were created solely as dick warmers by allah
>>
>>693324548
Damn, didn't know that
>>
>>693324548
>>693324191

and even then i'm sure it was more of a stunted growth reasoning.

if boys and girls are working the fields when they're 10 it probably didn't seem that unreasonable to them.

now, fuck, kids are still living in their parents basement into their 20s, just ask OP.
>>
>>693324610
And you sound like a regressive leftist retard. I'd rather be an asshole than a part of your decaying culture soon to be replaced by the caliphate.

When your daughter is getting raped just remember, at least nobody ever called you a racist!
>>
>>693324389
put a lot of poor people, monstly man, in a much too small room. forbid them to have a job. move them every month, so they cant find hobbys or frinds.
oh! they are beating each others ?! how could this have happend??
i wonder that only a few of them get violent at the end. come on, me, you and everyone else would get insane in the same situation too.
>>
>>693325166
> forbid them to have a job

No way is this true
>>
>>693324935
dude how many incidents of roving gangs of rapists do you really think there are? and wouldn't yuo blame a lot of this on a permissive culture?

honestly, how many of you assholes would rape and pillage in groups if you knew you weren't going to get prosecuted for it. I bet a fair number of you.

even if it's dozens of rape gangs. are americans defined by their mass shootings, acts of domestic terrorism and lynchings done by the (relative) few?
>>
File: lone wolf.jpg (45 KB, 920x696) Image search: [Google]
lone wolf.jpg
45 KB, 920x696
>>693324610
I got a comparison for you, idiot.
>>
BTW, the votes are completely rigged. Like literally, there is no oversight.

>They cancelled the exit polls. Hm, I wonder why?
https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/the-democratic-primaries-no-more-exit-polls-kentucky-and-oregon-recap/

>There is no vote audit, no way to tell if the numbers are just made up on the spot
>>
>>693324935
Have you met a fucking Muslim in real life? You're probably one of those misanthropic ill-informed fucks who thinks the recent Isis attack at Medina somehow represents Islam. When what it really was was a bunch of psychopaths attacking one of the holiest sites in the religion, which is considered a REQUIREMENT to respect and visit if you are muslim
>>
>>693325348
I would sooner kill a rapist than become one.

That's the difference between western virtues and Islamic ones. Non-muslims are considered fair game for rape.
>>
>>693325091
>When your daughter is getting raped

so much fear. it's really sad.
>>
File: Vermin_Supreme_2012.jpg (617 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Vermin_Supreme_2012.jpg
617 KB, 1944x2592
You can always vote for Vermin Supreme
>>
>>693325464
Fuck all muslims islam is a death cult
>>
>>693325447
the primaries do not have to be democratic. the popular choosing of candidates dates to 1973 or so.

the general election gets to be democratic. that's it. you can't "rig" something that is completely up to the party to choose.
>>
File: IMG_20160618_125609.jpg (70 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_125609.jpg
70 KB, 497x373
>>693313591

Yeah I think everyone here is smart enough to realize our political system is flawed.

As for the cantidates, yeah, I would agree that both cantidates are shit, but I think trump is slightly better, plus he wants to get rid of spics and goatfuckers.
>>
>>693325464
Did you know that the crusaders weren't real christians? Also columbus wasn't a real christian. Neither was cortes.

See how it works? You don't get to pick and choose, retard.
>>
>>693325506
>Rotherham sex gangs

So much ignorance. It's really sad.
>>
>>693325091
and again. you have no arguments. you call every one who isnt an asshole like you a lefty retard.
you just know that our culture is decaying. but why? and what fucking culture is left to protect after nearly every western country took over the amercan live stile. there is no culture left to protect. on one side there are these extreme leftys (wich rule the internet outside 4chan and a few other sites) on the other are illiterate assholes who only think of there selfs.
maybe there will be a new culture coming. like america had at it very beginning, like canada is having. maybe it turns to shit. but i actually like that things are changing
>>
>>693325506
>don't go near a bear or it might kill you

WOW SO MUCH FEAR HAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS GUY BEING AFRAID OF SHIT I AM TRULY ENLIGHTENED XD
>>
>>693325288
In most industrialized nations, a person who is not a citizen is not legally allowed to work without at least a work visa.

If you're not granting them work visas, you are de-facto forbidding them to hold jobs.
>>
>>693325736
Under that logic all cops hate black people
>>
>>693325350
i never sayd anything like that. you are just happy that you can finally use this fucking picture you saved! congrats bro
>>
File: average canadian.png (21 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
average canadian.png
21 KB, 500x367
>>693325907
Neither do you you absolute pillock. If you want a real discussion don't start it by calling someone an asshole and them pretending you had the moral high ground all along

Jesus, you leftists are completely unbearable.

Yeah I bet you do like that things are changing you dog fucker.

>the other are illiterate assholes who only think of there selfs

You're a 14 year old kid who thinks he's smarter than his parents and couldn't be more wrong. You're stupid as fuck and one day you'll look back at your retarded beliefs and realize that.
>>
>>693325994
Well, they do get welfare at least.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (54 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
54 KB, 500x773
>>693313591
This Thread.
Except the prevailing mediator is stupidity and bigotry.
>>
>>693314304
You stupid brainwashed american faggot, I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You probably don't even know the Netherlands is a country. But it is, we are the country that made America great. New Amsterdam, you folks call it New York now. But that aside, there are 0.01% refugees in my country. Since 2016 I may have seen 5 off them, but I am not really sure if they where refugees.

Fox news brainwashes you dumb fucks that the EU is dangerous, but it isn't, sure there was Paris and Brussel, but still you are way more likely to get killed in the US. Even by a fucking police officer, or by a white robot in school or uni.

We have democracy, you don't even know what that is. We have freedom, way more than you guys have. We don't have to go to jail when we get busted with a few xtc pills or couple ounce of weed. We understand that you are free to use drugs if you want to.

We don't have e-votes anymore, because some news station pointed out that people could easily rig the votes. Please crawl 50 METERS (YES METERS) to the MC Dondalds and eat yourself to dead.
>>
>>693326657
i really want to reply your post but it has just no real content other than a few insults. sorry i called you asshole. im shure you wouldnt do that.
>>
>>693313591
>like chosing a pile of dogshit or vomit
it's always been this
in every election
>>
File: 1467441573555.jpg (64 KB, 720x385) Image search: [Google]
1467441573555.jpg
64 KB, 720x385
>>
>>693325722
Huey huey. Okay buddy.
>Where were you during the 2012 election?
>>
>>693325736
Nice education from the Paul Joseph Watson school of YouTube fuckery .

Totally get the core of your point, but unless the pic is unrelated this isn't a vague secular notion at all. A pilgrimage to "holy" Mecca is what they consider one of their pillars of the religion. written in the fucking text. Necessary for anyone who follows any of the major 3 sects of the religion >>693326257
>>
>>693327042
Proud to be European AMEN!
>>
>>693327042
thanks bro. exactly my opinion
>>
>>693327042
As an American who more or less agrees with you, don't you see it as an affront to your nation that some brussels fat cat gets to make the rules for you?

There is no such thing as man, only frenchmen, englishmen, dutchmen etc. Universal laws created for an imaginary universal man are destined to be unfair. You lot should make your own laws that fit for your people, just as the French and English should have that right.

Globalism is cancer and deserves to be wiped out.
>>
>>693326058
No, under that logic, a cop that hates black people is still a cop.

Under the other anon's logic, a cop that shoots black people isn't a "real cop".
>>
>>693327707
why do everyone think that the eu got this much power? dont you realise that the main effect of it is that our economy is working better together?

we literaly make fun of every polician who goes to brüssel, because he has no power there to change anything
>>
>>693320422
I would throat fuck her till she bled and then help lick clean the cum from her face!
Also, holy fucking long tie!
>>
>>693323134
huh you're right. Or atleast for as far as i can see. The government in both countrys is wrong
>>
>>693313591
>America

Amerifat master baiter detected
>>
>European view
Enjoy your rapefugees faggot, we're full
>>
>>693320827
>this is what most Americans truly believe
and how do you know this? How many Americans do you know? Have you ever even been to the United States? Believe it or not, rednecks don't make up MOST of America
>>
>>693327321
Nice education courtesy of huffington post and buzzfeed.

The image isn't a direct correlation but it pokes fun at all of the idiots who claim that a member of X group isn't a REAL X, BUT A Y IN DISGUISE.

Funny how you lot are willing to say Bruce Jenner is a woman, but when someone who calls themselves muslim does something you don't like suddenly they're not real muslims. Hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
>>693327173
well this is confronting
>>
>Implying that we actually get to choose who we want to win
>>
>>693327975
Aren't you a natural Not All Men type of guy though? I think you are.
>>
>>693328142
No power? That's not true. Why does Britain need to pay an enormous fee to leave the EU if they have no power?

I'd like it if you could enlighten me about this. I was under the impression that the EU creates laws which all of its members must follow. Is that not the case?
>>
File: not all nazis.jpg (21 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
not all nazis.jpg
21 KB, 480x353
>>693328779
I don't engage in cancerous twitter hash tags but if you mean I don't think every single man is a rapist then you're right.

Most men aren't rapists, but rapists are still men. We can claim that he violated the virtues that men should hold and is thus "not a real man" but at the end of the day he still has balls dangling between his legs.
>>
>>693314304
Yeah don't they have a nigger migration going on raping thier women? Lmao
>>
america can suck dick german here go afd lets fuck dem sandniggers up
have fun getting fucked in the ass with strapon dildos by feminists when hilry gets elected you filthy fucks
>>
File: 1466693739796.jpg (102 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
1466693739796.jpg
102 KB, 800x517
>>693314304
>Europe continues to be plundered by third world, muslim rapists
>mfw britfag
>>
>>693329641
Nigger you already have literal Merkel don't talk shit about our shitty discount American Merkel
>>
>>693329228
well, yeah, that's actually pretty true. all enemies need to be exploited or people wouldn't kill them. it's true only a certain number of nazis actually killed outside of the battlefield.

and you know, they're all dead now. you don't have to fear them too.

but think of it this way. germans have done some horrible shit in the last 100 years. do you fear all german people?

or is REALLY more about skin color here?
>>
>>693328862
leaving the eu is just something that no one expected any country to do. and doing it is a whole fuck load of work. and of course the country leaving has to pay for it. and the eu doesnt want other countrys to leave too, so they are going to make it as painful as possible for GB.

and of course they create laws. but they cant inflict with the laws of the country. and even when countrys doesnt follow these laws they just must pay a (comparatifly) small fee.
and look at the refugee crisis. the eu didnt even manage to distribute the refugees over the countrys couse some of them didnt want to follow.
if they did, there wouldnt be this big of a problem at all.

i dont know one law from the eu wich really changed anything for me personaly.
as i said, most laws coming from the eu are really just for economics and industry.
>>
>>693328862
Britain does not need to pay a fee to be able to leave. I don't know who told you that.

Most EU laws are designed with the common market in mind. That includes things like trade agreements, aviation safety laws, electricity standards, you name it.
>>
>>693329792
Plundered By Rapists, the story of a confused gang of marauders not quite sure of their place in the world.
>>
if you're from europe then why are you worrying about america?

europe can't even run their country correctly. quote unquote union.

>inb4 kill yourself faggot
>>
File: americafirst.png (279 KB, 800x732) Image search: [Google]
americafirst.png
279 KB, 800x732
>>693313591
fuck off globalist scum

trump will win or the fourth reich will be american
>>
>>693330030
Well, we can't have it both ways. A few months ago an ex-nazi ACCOUNTANT was charged with war crimes.
>>
>>693313591
>How can a democratic county (minus the fucking illusions which are so blatantly obvious) choose from only 2 party's while there are many more too flavors too chose from.
Sanders and Trump are both independents.

Literally every candidate sucked this time. I liked Bernie and the most and he pulled socialism back into the US but he was a tad too SJW for me. Trump is insane but refreshingly thinks that bad relations with N.K. and Russia are pointlessly stupid (I agree to a large degree). Hillary is true stability, but that means continuing down the same bore Bush made and Obama expanded (tired of paying for drone strikes on low probability missions, I'm tired of living in an oligarchy not even bothering to hide it). Jeb was just shit. Carson showed that blacks can be conservative. NJ's governor is just a fat piece of shit his political allies try not to touch. So all in all they demonstrated an improved manner for the US politics and paradigms in many ways, were fucking shit at something, and now all we have is a shit-filled echo chamber and no more discussion about being putting friendly.

At least we know Shillary has balls and the clit the size of my thumb. She won't allow "refugees" in willy nilly and might make eventually touch on the public shootings
>>
>>693313591
It's like this every 4 years. Somehow people think politics are the solution
>>
>>693330030
>or is REALLY more about skin color here?
No, it's definitely about ideology. I don't have a problem with brown people. I have a problem with people that think I'm an infidel and need to die.
>>
File: americanflag.jpg (256 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
americanflag.jpg
256 KB, 2000x1000
>>693322639
Trying to understand them is gonna take more than one degree in religious studies and geography. The Middle East has been locked in civil war and conflict since the days of when they wrote the Bible. Quite a few stories in the Bible are based on real battles out there.

TL;DR, 2 groups of Muslims have been fighting for their side of the religion. Philistines on the Gaza strip (Gentiles in the Bible) are battling the Jews because the Jews conquered their area years ago and now they want it back.
>>
>>693330269
why we are worring about america? only couse its a important country with a lot of power. americans are the only one hwo ignore every one else. every thing the US does has a big inflict on the rest of the world.
>europe can't even run their country correctly
>europe - country
yea. forgot its one country. bet you know a lot of stuff about our pollitics here
>>
>>693329792
Plundered, raped, forced to cook and clean and pedolophilically enslaved by this lazy bunch of idiot savages.

seems like the EU may have some sort of policing issue on their hands.

maybe that explains why there are so many people in jail in the US. we actually capture and shut down this craziness.

may i suggest the police, start with france because i think it'd be funny, partner up with some redneck police for a few months in the US and learn how shit is done.

and film it all please.
>>
>>693314304
god your definitely voting for trump.

also definitely part of the problem.

I apologize on behalf of this cunt, euro fags.
>>
>>693328345
Or they could just be religious extremists. MUSLIM extremists. Happy?

I don't think I'm articulating the distinction im trying to make well and my that's my fault. you are saying that I'm trying to compartmentalize them into a separate category which is true, but what is not true is that there is a fundamental basis inherent in the religion that gives them the grounds or the impetus to behave that way.

Personally I think the people carrying out the attacks are desperate. when they do see Muslim people in NYC or the like integrating, they're threatened. theyd rather have it be an us vs them situation when in my experience that has been slowly fading. Sorry to say it, but here in NYC the rheotoric is pretty calm, and most muslim people I've met hlive don't wanna live elsewhere. Their falafels are bomb lol bomb
>>
>>693330087
Low cost airlines like easyjet and Ryanair heavily depend on the EU and its common market as well as aviation industry (single European airspace). With the UK leaving the EU, easyjet will potentially lose all rights to operate intra-EU flights like Berlin to Rome. Look at their share price now... If you've ever flown easyjet, Ryanair etc you've directly benefited from EU laws.
>>
>>693329792
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/musicians-outraged-more-40-alleged-195209077.html

maybe you should fear european music lovers. Perhaps not allow them into the country if you see them bopping along with headphones?
>>
>>693330405
>or the fourth reich will be american
>lol what is the EU
>>
File: 16v0up.jpg (51 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
16v0up.jpg
51 KB, 568x335
>>693313591
>>
>>693313591
>europe ftw
>>
>>693330087
>>693330146
Thanks for the informative posts guys.

Even if the laws that brussel bureaucrats make don't change anything, it still strikes me as deeply unfair to have those men decide policy for a dozen disparate cultures.

I'm a fan of pan-european pride, but (and maybe this is just my american sensibilities talking) I much prefer for the power to be distributed on a more local scale. the UN has proven to me that globalism is a shit show some time between the UN soldiers raping children and not getting punished and Saudi Arabia being appointed head of human rights despite their treatment of women.
>>
>>693313591

We have 4 political parties in the coming election, OP.

maybe eliminating primaries is the way to go huh? too much initial interest. then again if there wasn't enormous interest, there woudln't be primaries.

not sure what the solution is. maybe now, with the internet, we no longer need political parties per se.
>>
>>693313591
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains, kill gays and beat their shawled slavelike wives so they can become shawled slavelike wives under their violent rules, all to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is NOT a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
Make America great again
>>
>>693331030
yea right. but its what i meant. the industry is inflicted by the eu heavily. and that positivly. and we profit from a (better) working economic system.
but not directly from the law.
>>
America needs somebody like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
>>
>>693328174
Long tie is Long.
>>
>>693331536
why is the eu so much diffrent than the US? in the eu the "states" have much more power than the ones in the US.
ok the countrys are got diffrent culture and anything, but the diffrence isnt that big anymore.
>>
>>693330975
>but what is not true is that there is a fundamental basis inherent in the religion that gives them the grounds or the impetus to behave that way.

This is where we disagree. The Quran explicitly states that infidels who don't convert are to be killed. It explicitly states that those who leave Islam are to be killed.

I'm all for religious diversity, but the orthodox muslims aren't. I am happy to see Sikhs, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus all living together. Orthodox Islam is only happy when Islam is the dominant religion.

There is something that i should have said, and that's that many muslims are secularized. They don't support killing gays, they don't support killing infidels, etc. They are just normal people who share the secular views of 90% of Christians.
>>
>>693331644
>buying into the narrative
You are voting for a candidate who is incredibly inconsistent, even for a politician. He has no platform. He has put forth no ideas. I'm not stupid I know the Clintons are lying politicians. But at least we know where we stand with Hillary. Trump is a literal wild card. But his narrative inspires pride in patriots (aka idiots). You're the one buying something.
>>
Its not like the president have an actual power or something. They are only there just for distract the people. And its mostly works, almost every american thing they are free as fuck, and they have democracy. Hehe what a foolish though. Seriously, there is no such thing as real democracy (maybe in the accient Athen). Somebody (one or more people) always have the real power.
>>
>>693330850
That's all you libfucks ever do. Go make your own problematic country if you hate the U.S.A. this much, not everybody wants to live in an expensive nanny state.
>>
>>693331536
I think the main problem, at least for most Europeans, is the lack of transparency and/or democratic legitimation. Most people just don't know what or who exactly they elect and into what position. In the end it's still your government that signs deals with or in Brussels. And the parliament is elected. But yeah, it's waaaaay to much bureaucracy and ultimately too complex to understand for most, making it seem somewhat undemocratic
>>
>>693332368
Hillary is nothing but a criminal.
>>
>>693313591

>europe

The only reason we should trust your opinion on being fucked is that it happens to your women in such a larger scale.

Eat shit, europe. We already saved you once, so just deal with it.
>>
i'm gay
>>
>>693332304
Well, the EU is essentially what most people fear the US will turn into, or already has.

Originally the federal government was supposed to only levy an army and deal with immigration. But now they tell you when you can get an abortion, which drugs you can do, that marriage is no longer about reproduction etc.

The ideal was that the federal government gets the last say, but that they stay out of the minutia of day to day laws.

For instance, in California, where weed is legal to buy and own according to state law, the DEA (a federal organization) is still breaking into weed clinics to confiscate pot and arrest people. It's a conflict between the two laws and people aren't sure who comes out on top since this really isn't the responsibility of right of the feds.

>>693332980
Sounds about right. Similar to what is going on here in the US.
>>
>>693331877
Alright, then try consumer rights!
>>
>>693313591
It's really funny how many Anons in this thread believe media without question. Try the YouTube channel Stefan Molyneux sometime, maybe open your mind a bit.
>>
>>693320422
So is this the latest bit of fabrication in an attempt to discredit Trump as a xenophobe or pedo or something? Sad!
>>
>>693332368
>inconsistent
Like what? When he was an entertainer, he had loose positions to go along and get along. Now he sees what has happened and has decided to inform himself properly and take a stance. What is unclear about build a wall, deport illegals?
>>
>>693313591

Yeah I realize they are both horrible.
Shit sucks. The meme's rule the day
>>
>>693334537
illegals mexicans pose a threat to only, maybe, 10% of the population and it's not a deadly threat, it's fucking losing shitty jobs to them

fuck off. you 10% who are losers are not worth voting a president on.
>>
File: heinlein.jpg (43 KB, 720x338) Image search: [Google]
heinlein.jpg
43 KB, 720x338
>>693332368
>patriots (aka idiots)

In a perfect world it would be legal to kill people like you
>>
>>693334778
So fuck everyone who doesn't have a college education?

Underprivileged Americans shouldn't have jobs? Sounds like it's you who should fuck off.

The world needs janitors, at least until robots replace all of the menial labor and put the majority of people out of work. Until then someone has to do it, and we might as well pay our own so they can pay taxes and generally stimulate our economy.
>>
>>693334335
lol if it comes out that trump is a pedo that will be such a sweet victory because it will also take down clinton.

I pray
>>
>>693335177
>i pray that this guy molests children

Hello leftist
>>
>>693334802
we should have outlawry for a great many crimes. but we don't.
>>
File: 1466808111544.jpg (96 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
1466808111544.jpg
96 KB, 651x768
>>693315345
>>
>>693335102
yes we need to protect the shitty jobs too. but the mexicans are still only taking a very small % of them across the whole country.

should we stop all illegal immigration? absolutely. should it be the #1 issue to vote for someone on? no fucking way
>>
File: feminism.jpg (26 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
26 KB, 480x439
>>693315345
I agree, we should kill all the blacks.
>>
>>693335692
well, i'd have no problem with that personally. i don't give a shit either way if they all die or not. minorities issue is just as silly a reason to vote democrat as republican.
>>
>>693313591
fuck off euro fag not even the UK wanted to deal with you or your new mudslim friends
>>
>>693335589
Well, our border security is a joke as it stands. Also we have "sanctuary cities" where illegal immigrants can live without any threat of the police even suspecting them, since the police aren't allowed to enforce our nation's own laws.

Besides, even if it's only a small percent there are an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants currently living in the US. That's 11 million jobs and 11 million people not paying taxes.

Sure, it might not be THE most important issue, but it's a pretty big one. Roads are for tax payers. We don't have the money to give them a free ride.
>>
>>693335102
>mexicans vote democrat
>getting rid of them means more republicans.
>so they you convinced illegal ones still vote somehow
>some of you know this implicitly.

you're either lying to yourselves or to the rest of us.
>>
>>693335310

You're right. I shouldn't root for the molestation of a child that's wrong. I framed that incorrectly.
I honestly never thought I'd ever be called out on pedophilia on /b/ though thats a fucking doozy.
>>
>>693313591
THIS IS WHY YOU CAN WRITE PEOPLE IN

I'm writing in Bernie.
>>
>>693336113
even the people doing these jobs legally don't pay much in taxes. most of them get refunds.
>>
This is a Republic. Not a Democracy you Faggot ass European cunt.
>>
>>693336390
if bernie wants to he can run as an independent. he won't though.
>>
>>693336255
Isn't californistan already doing that?
>>
>>693336478

the future has yet to be realized
>>
>>693335177
there is currently no one accusing bill clinton of child molesting, faggot.
>>
File: marktwain.jpg (11 KB, 288x398) Image search: [Google]
marktwain.jpg
11 KB, 288x398
>>693334802
I can do that too. Using a much greater American author.

[Patriotism] ...is a word which always commemorates a robbery. There isn't a foot of land in the world which doesn't represent the ousting and re-ousting of a longline of successive "owners" who each in turn, as "patriots" with proud swelling hearts defended it against the next gang of "robbers" who came to steal it and did -- and became swelling-hearted patriots in their turn.
- Mark Twain's Notebook
>>
>euro cucks trying to dictate americans how they should run their country as mudslimes overrun their owns and their euro cuck union is in shambles and their euro is in the tank and has no value anymore
>>
>>693336439
that cunt word doesn't hold much power with them.
>>
File: dxo3Dya.jpg (170 KB, 2498x1600) Image search: [Google]
dxo3Dya.jpg
170 KB, 2498x1600
>>693313591
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.